EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The ancient astronaut theory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The ancient astronaut theory
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Since 1950, almost every top publishing house in the United States has been issuing books that its editors know to be occult garbage. Why? The answer is obvious. Like worthless diet books, they make lots of money." —Martin Gardner, 1991.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ancient aliens theory as you probably know, is presented each week on History 2 Channel.

I believe people like this theory because it removes Blacks from ancient history.

It is interesting to note that the proponents of this theory have presented my work on the Comalcalco Bilingual Olmec-Maya inscription (which Meso- Americanist mistakenly believe is a date older than 2012) See:

http://olmec98.net/bilingOMy.htm

and my work on the Sumerian inscriptions from South America I deciphered. See:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_8.htm

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found out this forum through this theory, the ancient astronaut. And if I remember correctly, I first read it from a book by Sertima. Correct me if I am wrong, that Sertima believed ancient West African civilizations had the technology and expertises to send satellites to the space. I do not know if his books (I know he was also an editor and contributor, so it is difficult to claim that he shared same views with his co-writers) also mentioned astronauts.

But Clyde, I want to ask you if you also believe this theory.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde:

''I believe people like this theory because it removes Blacks from ancient history.''

How does it do this?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa I have read all of Van Sertima's books and neither he nor his contributors said any such thing,in the book Blacks In Science Ancient and Modern he made mention of the Dogan astronomers who could plot the course of Sirius B unknown to most astronomers till the middle of the last century ,he made no mention of satellite launching West Africans.

And as far as Ancient astronaut theory goes,well ancient writers did make mention of heavenly beings now this could be either from different dimensions or extra terrestrials both are equally weird
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005726
Here we have an on going discussion started by Jeri.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Malachi Z. York Ufos Replaces Religion part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emhZ0pTOvZ4

Minister Farakhan
The Wheel and The Chosen People of God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf2IgU9tHYE

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Clyde:

''I believe people like this theory because it removes Blacks from ancient history.''

How does it do this?

They do this by making the technological advances of ancient people to appear as out of the normal realm of science, since the technology created at this time was created by non-Europeans.

It is based on an arrogance which teaches that Europeans have made progress based on their superiority over other races; yet, these superior Europeans can not explain how the Egyptians built the pyramids. they reason that since the modern Europeans are more advanced than the Egyptians, the only way they could have created this science was through the intervention of Aliens from out of space.

Arwa asked do I believe Aliens contributed to the rise of African civilization, my answer is no.

Europeans have been conditioned to recieve technology and science from aliens since ancient times especially from the Anu. As a result in their mythology, they constantly talk about getting gold and knowledge from the 'wee' people, i.e., you catch a pot of gold. Their other myth is the myth about the ogres, who blocked them from crossing a bridge to enter the Ogres beautiful city. Ogre or ugrian was a common name for the ancient Blacks of Europe.

In contemporary alien "myths" the Europeans capture small aliens, flying space craft and hold them hostage until these aliens provide them with technology.Up until the 1930's these aliens were small brown people, today the popular description is of 'green' people.

In summary, Europeans continue to get science from the 'wee' people so they believe ancient man had to have also got science from aliens.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Clyde, excellent response! We are so lucky to have you on this forum!

Brada Anansi, yes, it was from that book, and I am sure I misunderstood the text.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde says:

''They do this by making the technological advances of ancient people to appear as out of the normal realm of science, since the technology created at this time was created by
non-Europeans.''

But the science *was* out of the realm of normal science--created by Africans.

There probably are a lot of scientists of color and the European variety who don't accept the extraterrestrial theory. Flip the coin and you will have a lot who *do* believe the theory; maybe some careers may be at stake for entertaining such a thought.

''Arwa asked do I believe Aliens contributed to the rise of African civilization, my answer is no. Europeans have been conditioned to recieve technology and science from aliens since ancient times especially from the Anu. As a result in their mythology, they constantly talk about getting gold and knowledge from the 'wee' people, i.e., you catch a pot of gold. Their other myth is the myth about the ogres, who blocked them from crossing a bridge to enter the Ogres beautiful city. Ogre or ugrian was a common name for the ancient Blacks of Europe. In contemporary alien "myths" the Europeans capture small aliens, flying space craft and hold them hostage until these aliens provide them with technology.Up until the 1930's these aliens were small brown people, today the popular description is of 'green' people.

''In summary, Europeans continue to get science from the 'wee' people so they believe ancient man had to have also got science from
aliens.''

Then there should be no problem in accepting the extraterrestrials as dark skinned. Since they, that is, some Europeans, have been conditioned to receive technology from the wee people and the 'wee' people were brown then it follows there are extraterrestrials who happened to be black or dark skinned.

In order to not believe the ET theory from this vantage point then it seems to me the Europeans would at every turn in the road deny receiving *anything* from any person who doesn't have the European ''look'' regardless how far back in time the wee people story goes.

It's very easy for an ''outsider'' to ridicule any attempt at simply reconsidering humans past, however remote. Yet there are no answers from this outsider camp either. The simplest explanation from academia is it isn't possible which obviously explains nothing except to say... well it isn't possible; it's ridiculous; preposterous, ad nauseam.

And the rebuttal to that is well anything is possible, but that doesn't make it true. Yet there is no truth here when it comes to this stuff. Simply a possibility. So all it means, in essence, is the insider and the outsider have a belief system in place to continually question the others' belief system, perusing the same material by the way, that they both know can't be soundly debunked.--that is unless the very idea word of mouth debunking alone is sufficient thereby rendering the scientific method obsolete. Yet who want wants to investigate a theory that isn't ''believable.'' Kinda hard to catch that tail ain't it.

As one point of interest, the Dogon tribe with their knowledge of the double stars Sirius A and B. These Africans say they got this information from a source that 'knows it.' I don't recall the story as saying they sat around a campfire passing a pipe and made up this stuff just to confuse people on Egyptsearch, both black and white--actually they've done a great job of it with or without a pipe because there are some here who swear to the authenticity of ancient African civilization but say not so fast to the Dogon telling the world what they say they knew and know, via custom, about the Dog Star. In the process this then gives those same Europeans authenticity when it comes to matters of astronomical interest on the African continent in the remote past, which to them means the Dogon aren't really all that authentic. Expressed another way, at what point Clyde are you prepared to give your seal of authenticity to the African Dogon especially, which may or may not be representative of the entire continent and how much are you willing to suspend simply because of your *belief* system.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Arwa asked do I believe Aliens contributed to the rise of African civilization, my answer is no.

Europeans have been conditioned to recieve technology and science from aliens since ancient times especially from the Anu.

1) If Europeans have been conditioned to recieve technology and science from aliens which aliens would they recieve technology and science from?

2) Are you saying the Anu? It was my understanding that the Anu (if they existed) were not aliens?

3) If they were not aliens and they gave technology and science to Europeans wouldn't the Europeans stop expecting to get technology and science from aliens and realize the Anu who were not aliens had it?

4) Also which Europeans specifically got technology and science from the Anu and what specific technology and science was it?

thanks, lioness

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Lioness
quote:

1) If Europeans have been conditioned to recieve technology and science from aliens which aliens would they recieve technology and science from?

They mainly receive technology from the so-called Greys.

Lioness
quote:

2) Are you saying the Anu? It was my understanding that the Anu (if they existed) were not aliens?

Correct the Anu are not aliens. The material I have read concerning the ancient Blacks of Europe indicate they were driven into the far north. Many researchers claim that at the North Pole there is an entrance into the Center of the Earth where there is a ‘sun’ and environment where people can live.

UFO researchers claim that some of the Greys have underground bases and that some of them may live in the Center of the earth. It is my opinion that these people living at the Center of the earth are the Anu. Since Europeans recognize their high technology they assume they are extraterestrial.

Lioness
quote:

3) If they were not aliens and they gave technology and science to Europeans wouldn't the Europeans stop expecting to get technology and science from aliens and realize the Anu who were not aliens had it?

Europeans constantly lose and find knowledge. Because they are not careful in keeping knowledge they lose knowledge and over time assume what they ‘re-learn’ is new knowledge.

If they accepted the fact the Anu were the creators of civilization they would have to acknowledge that Blacks created civilization. It would also encourage other people to make contacts with these groupd to get additional knowledge.

Look at how emotionally destroyed trolls are who post at ES when they are confronted with the fact they have been taught a false history. Given this response what would they think if they knew the aliens were small brown skinned folk?

Since the government tries to keep their knowledge about aliens secret they are not open to full research into this phenomena which would make us fully aware of the origin of the ‘Greys’.

Lioness
quote:

4) Also which Europeans specifically got technology and science from the Anu and what specific technology and science was it?

A good example of this technology is amniocentesis. In the Betty and Barney Hill story ,Betty tells us that the aliens used a a procedure to determine if she was preganant. Today we have amniocentesis procedure whereby doctors take fluid from the pregnant female to determine pragnancy and the child’s gender.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
As one point of interest, the Dogon tribe with their knowledge of the double stars Sirius A and B. These Africans say they got this information from a source that 'knows it.' I don't recall the story as saying they sat around a campfire passing a pipe and made up this stuff just to confuse people on Egyptsearch, both black and white--actually they've done a great job of it with or without a pipe because there are some here who swear to the authenticity of ancient African civilization but say not so fast to the Dogon telling the world what they say they knew and know, via custom, about the Dog Star. In the process this then gives those same Europeans authenticity when it comes to matters of astronomical interest on the African continent in the remote past, which to them means the Dogon aren't really all that authentic. Expressed another way, at what point Clyde are you prepared to give your seal of authenticity to the African Dogon especially, which may or may not be representative of the entire continent and how much are you willing to suspend simply because of your *belief* system.

You present important questions that relate to ‘truth’ and heuristic method. First you must understand that the African has viewed science as a part of nature while the European has seen science as synthetic its something that he uses to construct his world.

I am a falsificationist. I believe that a theory can never be seen as fact, it can only be accepted as confirmed or disconfirmed.
In relation to historical research we don’t form hypotheses, instead we ask questions. This means that the best questions are asked and answered based on the knowledge base of the researcher.

Over the years I have developed a strong knowledge base. A knowledge base created using both primary and secondary material from a wide variety of sources and diverse languages. Due to this knowledge base I accept the Dogon stories as authentic without reservation.

Having said this I need to make it clear that traditional African and European science is not the same. Whereas Europeans need to make experiments to develop a body of knowledge African scientists observe phenomena and make guesses based on natural phenomena. For example, where as Europeans believed the world was flat until Magellan sailed around the world; Africans simply looked into the heavens and notice all the heavenly bodies were round so they naturally assumed, and rightly so, the earth was round.

Firstly, European science is based on steam. The steam engine fueled the progress of science in the West. In Africa, Africans saw science as the natural progression of experiences resulting from our interactions with our natural environment.

This has influenced the European and African space program. The European believes that he can conquer space by producing larger and more powerful rockets.

Africans view the universe as a natural phenomena created by the Great Power/Source. We believe that if you conceive it you can create.

Thusly, the African space program is metaphysical. It is metaphysical because some Africans, can and have traveled to other planets. They traveled to these other planets using astral traveling. Astral travel is using meditation to manifest your spirit body which you transport to another planet by simply willing it to that planet. This spirit body stays connected to the real body by a translucent cord.

This does not mean that African people have not met other peoples from other planets. It simply, means that while Europeans have to wait for larger and more powerful rockets to visit planets, Africans simply sat near the entrance of a cave or pyramid, meditated to extract their astral bodies and visted what ever planet they desired. Because they were in an astral form they did not need any special equitment to move about on the planet.

Europeans have used telescopes to study the stars. Africans usually sat at the entrances of a cave or pyramid, adjusted their eyes to the nightlight and studied details relating to stars and planets naturally.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
^ now I'm confused Dr.Clyde
So you believe Africans (why not other ethnic groups?) have the knowledge to visit to other planets? Where are your sources?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
So you believe Africans (why not other ethnic groups?) have the knowledge to visit to other planets? Where are your sources?

Other races could use this method to visit other planets. The method of studying planets via caves and pyramids were known to the ancient people of Mexico, as well as Africa.

People who astral travel are aware of the fact you can visit other places in your astral form.

My sources are talking with people who astral travel. The African method of studying the stars I have read from many sources over the years.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Dr. Clyde. When you write about method, do you mean humans are capable of to learn the astral travel? Or there are few or chosen few who master this method?
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Other races could use this method to visit other planets. The method of studying planets via caves and pyramids were known to the ancient people of Mexico, as well as Africa.

People who astral travel are aware of the fact you can visit other places in your astral form.

My sources are talking with people who astral travel. The African method of studying the stars I have read from many sources over the years.

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
^ I am asking if the method is accessible to all or to chosen few.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep,

Two headed aliens built the pyramids, taught the Dogon the science of string theory and Sirius etc. etc. Black people didn't come up with that. Let us through the people of Akkad in that mix too, because sooner or later people will find out what color they were too.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
^ I am asking if the method is accessible to all or to chosen few.

The method of astral traveling to other planets is accessible to all. The only requirement is that you have the ability to go into a deep meditative state. Once you reach this state you release your astral body .

Most people do not have the ability to reach this state today because of the pressures of modern living. I have met people who practice Yoga, and other medatative sciences who can do this.

I do not recommend everyone doing this. You need someone to protect your body after you leave it.

Also you must remember that their are other entities you might encounter while astral traveling which are not nice who may want to hurt you.

Most importantly train under a master to be safe.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
I have heard salvia plants help to get out of body experience. I have never tried it, and you need assistance during the trip.

Anyway, Clyde, when I ask these questions, I do not try to make fun at you, but I want to ask if these masters belong to certain groups or faiths?

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
calm down Sister [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
I have heard salvia plants help to get out of body experience. I have never tried it, and you need assistance during the trip.

Anyway, Clyde, when I ask these questions, I do not try to make fun at you, but I want to ask if these masters belong to certain groups or faiths?

These masters can belong to any faith --but usually they practice meditation. It is the ability to meditate that helps one attain astral travel.

I do not recommend astral traveling to the novice. There are some books that claim to help one astral travel--but I caution anyone in doing this who does not have the proper training.

There are dangers involved in traveling this way, especially if you are making a long trip.

There are hooded individuals/entities who sometimes invade these planes who may try to keep you from getting back to your body . This means that you should be very careful.

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In addition to everything else do you REALLY believe this?
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
^Well, let me give you an example. Do you know what happens to your body when you sleep? Are you in control with your body in sleep? Do you know what happens in that state of mind?

Not everything is explainable, and we humans are the least knowledgeable species.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

These masters can belong to any faith --but usually they practice meditation. It is the ability to meditate that helps one attain astral travel.

I do not recommend astral traveling to the novice. There are some books that claim to help one astral travel--but I caution anyone in doing this who does not have the proper training.

There are dangers involved in traveling this way, especially if you are making a long trip.

There are hooded individuals/entities who sometimes invade these planes who may try to keep you from getting back to your body . This means that you should be very careful.

I know of astrologer newspaper columnist back in the 80s who left his body and never got back in.
There was a lot of exploration of astral travel in the 80s but suddenly economic crunch pushed people into the desperate search for prosperity.

Space Technology that we see today is an attempted re-invent what was previously more advanced an collapsed with the flooding of the earth; The Flood or The Impact.

Travel via a spaceship undergoes the effects of Time Dilation, due to Relativity. Astral Travel limits the interaction of the physical body but at the same time protects one's body.

These two means were available to the First Civilization which was, of course an all-Black Civilization.

Meditation begins......in the Words of our Master.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl:
quote:
quote:

In addition to everything else do you REALLY believe this?
You are such a liar. The Mayan pyramids were used to study the heavens.

quote:

Mayan cities all show signs of astronomical orientation in the construction of buildings. Many of these were actually observatories that had special viewing windows set into the walls. Each window corresponded to a celestial event, for instance the rising of the star Sirius or the setting of the Pleiades. Buildings were purposefully aligned with bright stars like Capella and Sirius, or with Venus, or with the position of the sun's transit. This diagram of Uxmal shows the astronomical placement of buildings as determined by Anthony Aveni.

See:

http://www.starteachastronomy.com/mayan.html

quote:

Without the aid of magnifying technology or even a firm idea of where they stood on the planet, the Mayan grasp of the universe through astrological observation was simply stunning. Host Michael Guillen travels to Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula to get a firsthand look at the ancient world’s most skilled astronomers.
Climb the giant pyramid of Kukulkan and see how it functioned as a giant solar observatory. Examine El Caracol at Tikal, which looks amazingly like a modern day observatory. Learn how the Maya used the sun to lay out their various temples and observatories and examine their incredibly complex and accurate calendar.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ancient-maya-tools-of-astronomy/

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com