EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » SLAVERY IN BRAZIL IN PICTURES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SLAVERY IN BRAZIL IN PICTURES
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photos of the XIX Century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRZRa4H8674

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Songs

Vida de negro - Dorival Caymmi

Negro Rei - Cidade Negra

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confederados
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Confederados

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Photos of the XIX Century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRZRa4H8674

These are well fed, well dressed, bejeweled slaves? Finding time to sit down?
To be sure, my museum will be very little about slavery, as this is the way the whites keep us as their mental slaves, their eternal victim.
We need to wait for whites to give us money, before we can do anthing: bull s hit of course.
There is off-course the back pay for 350 years of unpaind labour, but we should not let this keeps us from moving on.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Orlando Silva, former Brazilian minister of Sport. Is he Black?
Malibudusul, do you have a picture with all the ministers?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Ismanto Adna, minister of sport of Suriname.

-

Paul Abena, our former minister of sport

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Well fed? well dressed?

HAHHAH
Please!

President Dilma Rousseff
and his ministers

-

-

Yes, Orlando Silva is Black.

There is only one black minister
Luisa Barrios, Minister for racial equality.

The Minister Orlando Silva was accused of corruption
but nothing was proved
The Media ("Veja" and "Globo tv") oppositionist
lobbied for him to leave.

The magazine "VEJA" and the "Globo tv" is equivalent to "fox news"

Understand me?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Is Dilma a drag queen? You say his?

Do you feel they represent the ethnic make up of Brazil? In my new Suriname with Bouterse leading, anyone, and anything can recognise himself in the government.

A minister of racial affairs might be a good idea for Suriname too as there are still vestiges of gross ignorance regarding these matters.
When I go back I will start a drive against leaders to say sexist or anti-gay things.
We are deluged by fundamentalist christians who get dollars and euro's to divide the nation.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Yes Brazil is very racist
But the image of Brazil
abroad is that here is a racial paradise.

You have not seen the television.
On television only whites.

In soap operas only whites.

The diversity is not represented.
Then from 2002 began
affirmative action in universities

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
"Is Dilma a drag queen? you say his?"
?????

I speak Portuguese
in Portuguese
the word "president" is for man and woman

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Yes Brazil is very racist
But the image of Brazil
abroad is that here is a racial paradise.

You have not seen the television.
On television only whites.

In soap operas only whites.

The diversity is not represented.
Then from 2002 began
affirmative action in universities

Kindly let me know how you are planning to change this? I love the Brazilian people,
its the elites I do not like.
What will happen if you start showing them Black emperors?
They might make a samba about you.
From what city are you.
You should start make a memomrandum and collect images and sent them to that poor black minister woman,
so at least she will know you.
She might have a daughter with large boobs?

http://i42.tinypic.com/nohdg7.jpg

-

Brazilian Beauty

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Rio de Janeiro

This is the neighborhood "Cosme Velho"
This area is called the "South Zone"
that lives the white elite of the city

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Rio de Janeiro

-

You lucky bitch!

-

-

Brazilian Black Bean soup

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Rio de Janeiro

White People lucky bitch!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Rio de Janeiro

But we are going to change all off that, no?
You have the power to do so.
Do not waste time with fighting, cursing,
debating lioness
benefit from my experience,
start a museum, a permanent expo of the stuff you yourself have found.
start a website today, its free.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Yes, the Rio de Janeiro's beautiful!

But we have many problems

Social inequality and racial inequality
Most poor
are black
The Rio de Janeiro has thousands of slums.
Violence
The war against drug trafficking
Abuse of authority

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Rio de Janeiro

To be rich brings other headaches.
In Paramaribo, I ly on a stone bench, a few meters from the Surinam river and watch the water and boats,
or the leguanas in the Tamarind tree above me,
and I feel so happy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/astridsibbes/2302910492/

The Waterfront of Paramaribo.
Its going to be renovated,
but I expect it to be just relaxed as it was for many hundreds of years.
And not one soul bothering you.
My fabvourite bench is in front of the first white builing, across the street, next to the water,
yet not visible here.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
One thing is the life of White carioca
another is the life of the black carioca

http://izismile.com/2009/10/21/slum_war_in_rio_de_janeiro_35_pics.html

Rio de Janeiro police occupy slums as city fights back against drug gangs

Polls suggest 'pacification' project welcome in favelas despite reports of draconian tactics

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/12/rio-de-janeiro-police-occupy-slums

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Polls suggest 'pacification' project welcome in favelas despite reports of draconian tactics

Are you going to engage all these problems?
Stick to telling the Blacks they are not only descendents of slaves, but of Kings who ruled whites as well.

I myself write daily on Forum.politicsbe for my targetgroup about the many injustices in Holland, and write and publish books. But my aim is Surinam where I wil start a museum. I understand they are not happy there how a Dutch bitch is running Fort Zeelandia. But she gets the Dutch money.

-

Fort Zeelandia, museum in Paramribo, spreading eurocentrist lies in Suriname. Look for more views in google.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Do you live in a slum? Please move out, and do not plan to make children anytime soon, otherwise you will always remain slum trash.

library closes at 6.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M-Sul,
Any chances of someone like another Zumbi of Palmares arising. I was in Salvador a couple of times and I stayed in Pelourinho. Interesting place.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I do not live in a slum.
I live in a neighborhood
in a house.
I am not rich
I am what he calls the "lower middle class"
or "class c"

Egmond, people living in slums
why not have another place to live or do you think they live there
because they want?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
M-Sul,
Any chances of someone like another Zumbi of Palmares arising. I was in Salvador a couple of times and I stayed in Pelourinho. Interesting place.

Abdias do Nascimento
the last
great black leader from Brazil

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdias_do_Nascimento

-

http://provisionslibrary.com/?p=9134

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Egmond
I posted this video "slavery in brazil in pictures" because they are really good photos.
photos are better than paintings
we may feel as if we were there
in the 19th century.

READ!

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Frevistaepoca.globo.com%2FRevista%2FEpoca%2F0%2C%2CEMI17729-15254%2C00-O %2BBRASIL%2BJA%2BTEVE%2BSEU%2BOBAMA.html

Nilo peçanha was the first black president of Brazil (1909 -1910)

First he was vice president (1906 - 1909)

-

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpt.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNilo_Pe%25C3%25A7anha

After the black Nilo Pecanha, Fernando de Melo Viana was the second black to occupy the vice presidency.

Fernando de Melo Viana, vice president of brazil (1926 - 1930)

-

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpt.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFernando_de_Melo_Viana

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M-Sul,

You did not answer my question. When I was in Salvador the Movimento Negro was popular. I saw people wearing T-shirts with "100% Negro" written on them. My question was about the chances of another Zumbi of Palmares. He fought for an idependent African state carved out from what is now known as Brazil.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Sim, eu concordo. O primeiro veze eu visitei Salvador em 1997, eu tambem vi muitos brasileiros portando aqueles T-shirts.

Ah! Em cima, eu vi uma fotografica de Abdias do Nascimento...quando fomos para Salvador em 2002, eu comprei o livro dele se chama 'O brasil na mira do pan-Africanismo', lendo o livro na praia do Forte - horrivel para aprender a situacao e muito difficile para a maioridade dos brasilieros negros , e que socialmente, o brasil e profundamente racista.

Mas, eu ainda quero viver no brasil com a minha cara metade e criancas para um ano para praticar o meu portugues e aprender sobre cultura afro-brasiliera.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
I do not live in a slum.
I live in a neighborhood
in a house.
I am not rich
or "class c"

because they want?

They should really stop having a lot of children.
One can just use a sponge, drenched in diluted lemon juice, and place it in the vagina before sex. It will kill the sperm.
Do not consider having kids unless you have € 100.000 in the Bank. Please.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
I do not live in a slum.
I live in a neighborhood
in a house.
I am not rich
or "class c"

because they want?

My interest in you is that you will also promote the blue blood theory, so I can see a change in my own life time, I'm over fifty.
Your capital is you, you are a giant among your peers, there are no limits to you as an individual.
I notice this from meeting many people, and comparing you to the others on this forum, who are stupid trash.
You even showed solidarity when I informed you about my travel ban,
so your humanity is also there, politeness, class.
Please indulge me, start the website in Portugues, Spanish and French and I promise you fame, and riches.
Introduce yourself to the black woman minister.
It wil only take a few coloured prints and stamps to make the contact. Will you do it?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Sim, eu concordo. O primeiro veze eu visitei Salvador em 1997, eu tambem vi muitos brasileiros portando aqueles T-shirts.
Muito obrigado!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Lilian Callender, director of the INHolland institutes of higher learning in Suriname, teaching our youth revisionist lies.

-

Louisa Barrios, minister of racial equality of Brazil

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I cannot find her damn postal adress, because I need to inform her about what's new and invite her to visit my humble museum.

http://lap.sagepub.com/content/33/4/30.abstract

http://acsunuruguaynegro.blogspot.nl/2011/01/las-primeras-designaciones-de-dilma.html

Las primeras designaciones de Dilma: Luiza Helena Barrios Jefa de la Secretaria para la Promociòn de la Igualdad Racial

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2010/05/141967.htm

United States and Brazil Collaborate on Racial Equality

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

Brazil census shows African-Brazilians in the majority for the first time

http://www.brasil.gov.br/news/history/2011/01/02/ministers-profiles-special-secretariat-for-the-promotion-of-racial-equality-luiza-helena-de-bairros/newsitem_view?set_language=en

Ministers' profiles: Special Secretariat for thePromotion of Racial Equality - Luiza Helena de Bairros

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Well fed? well dressed?

HAHHAH
Please!

President Dilma Rousseff
and his ministers

-

-

There is only one black minister
Luisa Barrios, Minister for racial equality.

The Minister Orlando Silva was accused of corruption
but nothing was proved
The Media ("Veja" and "Globo tv") oppositionist
lobbied for him to leave.

The magazine "VEJA" and the "Globo tv" is equivalent to "fox news"

Understand me?

By what definition is he Black?
I ask this because we debated whether
Nietsche or Karl Marx were black.
I'm looking at his profile, no prognathism.
Yet Black.

-

-

Van Vicker, Ghanian movie star.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com