EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » ausar: Vansertimavindicated , worst spammer ever?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ausar: Vansertimavindicated , worst spammer ever?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following has nothing to do with the CONTENT of Vansertimavindicated posts, though what he has said about Clyde is and others is very disrespectful and false

The issue of this thread is
Vansertimavindicated destroys the FORMAT of the forum with vast numbers of duplicate posts

The fact that he duplicates posts over and over again is a blight on the forum and is the behavior of a desparate, frustrated, ill individual and a moderator should step in

ausar should do something.

If he doesn't imagine I started putting five copies of the same comment in a thread. Do you want that?

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
Or in other words like I said every last person that posts here EXCEPT for myself!

THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FAKE NAMES THAT THE MON KEY USES OF COURSE!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT IS SAID ON THIS SITE CAN BE TRUSTED UNLESS I COSIGN IT!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^ If all of the above people are Salsassin then why do spend hours upon hours talking to Salsassin ???

-are you in love with him ? you spend a lot of time with him

why aren't you addressing everybody as Salsassin ?

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How does it feel lioness?

Ha,ha, you have finally found your intellectual match.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike, when you write "Ha,ha" does that mean people are laughing at your jokes or you just wish they were?

Or is it more like ravings of a mad man?

-don't forget we're all the same person. It's MPD

"intellectual matches" are irrelevant this thread is about multiple post duplicte disorder

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
Or in other words like I said every last person that posts here EXCEPT for myself!

THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FAKE NAMES THAT THE MON KEY USES OF COURSE!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT IS SAID ON THIS SITE CAN BE TRUSTED UNLESS I COSIGN IT!

LOL
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Liarness,

I would have thought he is making your job here easier.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Wow Lioness,

I would have thought he is making your job here easier.

explain what you mean, nobody understands that comment
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL..touchy.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"LOL" is a white geek term, stop using it

thanks, lioness

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ reverting to dinglish

akcid ym akcil atup

--------------------

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these FAKE names to list, because the FAKE names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the FAKE names are
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, technically, it might not be appropriate to call him a ''spammer''. After all, his frantic behavior is a part of ES management's effort to monetize their site.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Notice the new pop-up ads, and google word highlights?
They got to find a ways to pay for the 5-headed Lionese persona.

--------------------

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these FAKE names to list, because the FAKE names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the FAKE names are
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Well, technically, it might not be appropriate to call him a ''spammer''. After all, his frantic behavior is a part of ES management's effort to monetize their site.

yes it's a brilliant marketing plan
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
move it up

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Narmerthoth, zarahan , Just -Call-him Jari, Djehuti, Egmond Codfried and malibudisul are real at least.

Vansertimavindicated you seem afraid to say the name of the person who created the fake names. Are you afraid he's gonna get you?

also the name Vansertimavindicated is a fake name.
Clyde Winters is a real name with ID to prove it. Plus he's better than you

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Narmerthoth, zarahan , Just -Call-him Jari, Djehuti, Egmond Codfried are also fake names that this degenerate has created! The entire site is made up of this scumbag and it talks to itself!

ALL OF THE NAMES ARE FAKE EXCEPT FOR ME!!! AND NOONE ON THIS SITE CAN BE TRUSTED OTHER THAN MYSELF! BUT THEN I AM PROVING THAT AND EARNING YOUR TRUST ARENT I???

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself!

You must all admit: it's possible. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THIS IS A VERY ANGRY INCOMPETANT DISABLED SCUMBAG THAT HAS CREATED THESE NAMES

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Narmerthoth, zarahan , Just -Call-him Jari, Djehuti, Egmond Codfried are also fake names that this degenerate has created! The entire site is made up of this scumbag and it talks to itself!

ALL OF THE NAMES ARE FAKE EXCEPT FOR ME!!! AND NOONE ON THIS SITE CAN BE TRUSTED OTHER THAN MYSELF! BUT THEN I AM PROVING THAT AND EARNING YOUR TRUST ARENT I???

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Vansertimavindicated you seem afraid to say the name of the person who created the fake names. Are you afraid he's gonna get you?

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
READ ALL OF MY FOLKS FOLKS!!! I REVEAL WHO THE SCUMBAG THAT CREATED THESE NAMES IS!!!!

THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THIS IS A VERY ANGRY INCOMPETANT DISABLED SCUMBAG THAT HAS CREATED THESE NAMES

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
READ ALL OF MY POSTS FOLKS!!! AND DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE BANNERS OR ADS ON THIS SITE! FEED YOUR MINDS AND NOT THIS SCUMBAGS WALLET! I REVEAL WHO THE SCUMBAG THAT CREATED THESE NAMES IS IN POSTS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!!!!!! I WILL NAME HIM AGAIN IN FUTURE POSTS HERE , SO READ THEM OFTEN!!! DO NOT CLICK ON ANY ADS ON THIS SITE!

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
READ ALL OF MY POSTS FOLKS!!! AND DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE BANNERS OR ADS ON THIS SITE! FEED YOUR MINDS AND NOT THIS SCUMBAGS WALLET! I REVEAL WHO THE SCUMBAG THAT CREATED THESE NAMES IS IN POSTS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!!!!!! I WILL NAME HIM AGAIN IN FUTURE POSTS HERE , SO READ THEM OFTEN!!! DO NOT CLICK ON ANY ADS ON THIS SITE!

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^^ Look at this, so intimidated and scared like a little bytch he can't even mention the name

what a mouse

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) THE LIONESS
2) Mike111
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com