EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Oman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oman
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

(This mulatto is taking the White thing too far).

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures, here are more to the list.

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^All are free - encouraged; to add to and comment.
Thanks for yours.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting and beautiful pictures. I wonder what Dana has to say about these people historically wise.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A GALE MIKE111 WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A THIN LIPPED PINK ASSED STRINGY HAIRED MONKEY POSING AS A BLACK MAN YOU FILTHY MONKEY!

DIDNT YOU READ THE THREAD THAT EXPOSES YOU MONKEY?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006720;p=6#000288

This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

THE ENTIRE SITE IS COMPRISED OF THIS SCUMNAG AND ITS FAKE NAMES!

The reason that the people of the Sultanate of Oman are darker skinned than other places that the filthy Arab and cracker have bastardized is that no foreign power ever controlled all of Oman. Most of Oman has always ruled by tribes and was never under the total control of European colonization. The filthy Arab and cracker did lighten the complexion of these black people, but not to the extent of lets say North Africa. And this is the reason that the people of Oman look more like Ethiopians which is another country that the filthy Arab and cracker bastardized!

MIKE111 IS A SCUMBAG AND A FILTHY CRACKER BUT LIKE I SAY IN THE THREAD ITS INFORMATION CAN BE USED AGAINST IT!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A FAKE ASS SCUMBAG MIKE111 WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A THIN LIPPED PINK ASSED STRINGY HAIRED MONKEY POSING AS A BLACK MAN YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE MONKEY!

DIDNT YOU READ THE THREAD THAT EXPOSES YOU MONKEY?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006720;p=6#000288

This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M

ALL OF THE POSTERS ON THIS SITE EXCEPT FOR MYSELF ARE THIS FILTHY SCUMBAG!!!!

THE ENTIRE SITE IS COMPRISED OF THIS SCUMNAG AND ITS FAKE NAMES!

Now you can listen to me for the facts!

The reason that the people of the Sultanate of Oman are darker skinned than other places that the filthy Arab and cracker have bastardized is that no foreign power ever controlled all of Oman. Most of Oman has always ruled by tribes and was never under the total control of European colonization. The filthy Arab and cracker did lighten the complexion of these black people, but not to the extent of lets say North Africa. And this is the reason that the people of Oman look more like Ethiopians which is another country that the filthy Arab and cracker bastardized!

MIKE111 IS A SCUMBAG AND A FILTHY CRACKER BUT LIKE I SAY IN THE THREAD ITS INFORMATION CAN BE USED AGAINST IT!

I am dripping a link to this scumbags site where you can look at the pictures of the Sultans of Oman! In this case ONLY the pics are relevant because as usual his words are helf truths and outright lies! Anyone that is interested in the history of Oman contact me! But do look at the ;pics of these MIXED black men courtesy of the scumbag Mike111

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/Oman_Zanzibar_Sultanate.htm

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Okay... Anyone else got anything to say about the black peoples of Oman??...
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com