EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White World: Engaging The World, In The Body Of An Albino

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White World: Engaging The World, In The Body Of An Albino
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie, I considered a previous conversation we had regarding what it is like growing up as a white person. I realized that you are correct. I absolutely have no idea of what it is like being white.

Through The Eyes, of An Albino

People tend to focus on the privilege whites enjoy from murdering hundreds of millions of innocents. But, as expected, that's hardly all of the story. Using the information I gathered over the last 3 years on white physiology and biology, it occurs to me that the differences between our viewpoints is not only shaped by your obvious low reading level, and trivial knowledge base, but perhaps the difference is more shaped by even more rudimentary differences in our thinking and overall sensing capabilities.

We (I), take it for granted, my melanin, and it's many wondrously enhanced interfaces to the external world.
When I visually observe an object, my vision has always been 20/20. The image is shape, clear, colorful, and focused.
The dark color of my iris allows my eyes to absorb radiation in all wavelengths. Colors are bright.
I don't squint, even when the object is facing the Sun.
I take this for granted, but I suppose, I shouldn't. I've been blessed. As have been all black and people of color around the globe.

According to all of the information I've compiled on Albinos, and other "White People" who also have freckles, light colored eyes, and blond hair, when these people focus on an object visually, the image they see is a far diminished image on the object relative to the image I see.

I guess a safe analogy would be comparing the image of a decent computer with two 20 inch LCD monitors.
The 1st monitor has a max image resolution of 2400x2000. The images are super clear, colorful, focused.
The 2nd monitor has less dense pixels and shows images at a resolution of 900x900.
This can be the average difference in seeing the world between a dark skinned black man and a blond, blued eyed, white male/female.

People naturally viewing the world through these two distinctly different preceptive would of course process data differently.
Visual clarity is further reduced when the viewing is in broad daylight, on a sunny day. Photophobia will make viewing difficult and cause squinting to reduce sunlight to the eyes.

So, to see through the eyes of a white person, literally means for me to trade in a set of high end, high resez eyes, for a pair of medium grade, medium resolution, less bright, less colorful eyes.
For a black person, who would be akin to their walking around everyday while wearing a pair of strong prescription eye glasses, with normal sight.
The view through the glasses would totally distort their vision, but this would be close to what a black man would have to give up to see through the eyes of a white man.

The Melanin Factory, Communications and Control Network

Under the skin, black people have a vast network of interconnected, intercommunicating cells which form a tactic environmental sensing grid which informs the body of external temperatures, humidity, radiation levels, tactile information, etc.
As Dr. Jewel Pookrum states;
This melanin network of Melanocytes under the skin of blacks is connected and appears identical to the brain's neural network.
Messaging between Melanocytes in a similar manner as brain neurons exchange information, although Melanocytes use chemical exchanges.
Because is this states Dr. Pookrum, blacks have two (2) brains, or two distinct information processing centers.
When you consider that blacks interface to the external planet via vision, sound, and this external sensor processing network (Melanocyte Analog Cluster Computer/MACC), this adds another distinct difference in the capability and method blacks view the world and process data, relative to Whites, who unfortunately lack these same tools.

Melanin and Hearing

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever Narmer, there you go demeaning & degrading Whites again & demeaning me personally.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This is an INFORMATION PACK.
Not intended to offend. I want people to realize the physical and psychological burden that white people bear.
There is always a reason, for insanity. This is true even for the most savage, murderous barbarian.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh that's why you particularly addressed me at the beginning huh & put in that personal attack regarding my reading level & knowledge base huh? Not intended to offend yeah right Narmer.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I'm sorry.
I meant to say that you inspired me to try to see, hear, taste the world through the eyes, ears, and sensory inputs of a "white" person.

Using profile data from various Albinism medical sites, this exercise is really opening my eyes to an almost parallel world of reality to the one I take for granted.
It's like that old Superman comic where he goes to Bizarro world where everything is distorted, the colors are washed out, out of focus and everything looks like he is on LSD.
Man, I really feel for you guys having to live that everyday. Plus, being insomniacs so you can't even sleep it off.
Bummer, man, and I haven't even added in the distorted hearing yet!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although age-related changes in eyesight affect everyone, significant racial disparities exist when it comes to types of eye disease. In Americans older than 40, the leading cause of blindness in white people is age-related macular degeneration, while in black people it is cataract, and in Hispanic people it is glaucoma (a group of eye diseases that cause vision loss through damage to the optic nerve). This probably results from a combination of factors such as genetics, dietary patterns, and access to medical care.Latino Americans have higher rates of visual impairment, blindness, diabetic eye disease and cataracts than whites in the United States, researchers have found.The analysis included data from more than 4,600 participants in the Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (LALES). Most of the study participants were of Mexican descent and aged 40 and older. In the four years after the participants enrolled in the study, the Latinos' rates of visual impairment and blindness were the highest of any ethnic group in the country, compared to other U.S. studies of different populations.Despite a long-standing healthcare initiative to address the issue, people belonging to racial minority groups are less likely to undergo ophthalmologic testing
 -  -
 -
 -

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Why post this meaningless crap here?
The most accurate part is where it states that the primary cause of older African American poor eye condition is lack of average health care.

Notice how the studies I post state they used a test group of 100, 300, or 600 subjects all from Stockholm or Belgium of such and such age and income.

You posted studies, on the other hand, just state some meaningless stat sans any qualifiers or detail.
Quite a difference.
Please try harder. You are starting to appear desperate.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I don't believe ya'll are hearing what I'm saying here.
Whites have a demented life because of genetics.
I suppose everyone here is up to date on Pineal Gland calcification. It's real and not a pretty sight.

Check out some of the growing number of whites experiencing the terrible ordeal of Pineal Gland Calcification:

I was dealing with severe headaches for many years, I would always attribute to my job and general stressfull life. On June 19,2007 I went to emergency room for another factors and after a couple of hours at the emergency room, I was informed by chief neurologist at that hospital that unfourtunatenaly I had 2 Pineal Cyst in my brain.....I was sent to the University Of Miami, where there was a Doctor with the experience needed to deal with the removal of these Cyst. After 3 surgery's and 6 months later I left the hospital still baffled as what happend in my life, since everything happend so quickly. I'm now at home not 100%, but thankful that I'm alive to be with my family,mainly my two daughters..

This is terrible!
Just think of what whites must be experiencing having non-functioning Pineal glands.

I am 41 years old and was diagnosed with a pineal cyst 2 years ago measuring 2.3 cm. I was told not to worry about it. 2 years later I ended up with severe headaches, dizzness, nausea and ended up passing out at work. I was rushed to the hospital where they found that the cyst had grown to 2.5 cm and had collapsed the ventricul for drain of my csf. I ended up with Hydrocephalus and my brian ended up looking like a football. I under went surgery where they placed a shunt and a tube running through my body to drain the CSF (Ceribal Spinal Fluid). The shunt will be there for the rest of my life. The Neurosurgeon said that in less than a week I would of been dead. My advise is if you are having severe headaches, dizziness, fade-outs or a feeling of extreme pressure behind your eyes, as if a sinus infection, see your doctor immediately. These cyst are generally asymptomic, but when sysptmoms appear can be extremely dangerous.

Man, this is sad.
We hear so much about donating to the American Heart Association, The Cancer Foundation, and others.
Why is it we hear nothing about the American Albino Association, The American Pineal Gland Foundation, or the National Melanin Institute?

I am a 25 year old woman. I was diagnosed with a pineal gland cyst at 11 years old. I have been tracking them on a not so regular basis. I had a MRI 5 years ago and my most recent last week. My latest MRI has shown that my cyst has grown 4cm by 3cm larger. The doctor has refered me to a neurologist. Hopefully the appointment will be soon. Right now I am in limbo wondering the dangers or what the treatment options are. I have been researching on the internet of pineal cysts and find forums or info written in doctor lingo. If anyone has any information on or has been through this please email me at nikkicubbage@yahoo.com. Thank you.

I'm a 40yr old male. 10 yrs ago I started having really bad headaches. So bad that my family would tell me I would cry in my sleep from the pain. I went to a neurologist and had a MRI of the brain and they found a pineal cyst the size of a dime in diameter. The first thing they did was throw one drug after another at it. I was so drugged up I was walking into walls and could barely talk since able. I went to several neurosurgeons and they all said the same thing. Treat with drugs surgery is not an option. They said my headaches were not caused by the cyst (don't believe it never did) they told me that I was not making serotonin due to the pressure on the pineal gland and was diagnosed with clinical depression and a aggressive anger disorder. Well I've been on social security disability for 9 yrs now and still have bad headaches everyday. I don't take the drugs they give me because I cannot function on them at all and cant afford them as well. Come on xanax 2 mil 5 to 6 times a day, sleeping pills, zoloft and many others, some that were later taken of the market. Now in the past 8mths to a year my vision has gone to the pits. I guess its time for another MRI ( who has the money for these thing even the co pay wow.)Oh, it seems i have more headaches in the summer then I do in the winter so some checking found the brain swells in heat and contracts in cold. I have also found out that marijuana reduces swelling of the brain to a point, one I found is enough to coup without taking all the drugs the docs give me. One I think is healthier because it is all natural! But it is AGAINST THE LAW !!!!! Just saying what helps me. Here until I die Nuckfut

I have a pineal cyst, approx. 1 inch in diameter. 5 years ago when I was diagnosed it was only 1.2 cm -- this from a doctor who swore up and down that they "don't grow". Symptoms I was having 5 years ago and sometimes have now: -dull migraines lasting 2-6 weeks -occasional slurred speech, loss of feeling in my arm/leg, lack of depth perception, and severe vertigo Now, I have fewer migraines (I usually know when they're coming so I can take preventative measures) BUT I am extremely sensitive to light. It literally hurts to open my eyes when it's sunny or bright out, and florescent lights make me severely nauseous. I also sometimes get this feeling as though parts of my body are not mine, kind of like they're floating and that my brain cannot control them - a disruption of proprioception. Anyone else have these symptoms? Oh, I also get violently ill from taking anything containing melatonin and have had sleep problems for about 6 months. I've had two doctors look at my MRIs and both say that it's nothing to worry about, but that I should continually get MRIs each year -- how is that nothing to worry about? My main neurologist has told me that he won't even consider surgery unless it grows .3 cm, and that he expects it will shrink and "disappear completely" - Bull****

From reading these and hundreds of similar comments on experiences with Pineal Gland calcification one thing stands out is the reaction from the professional medical community. They appear to be afraid to approach the Pineal gland and are at a complete loss in recommending any non-intrusive alternative. Their only answer is prescription drugs to attenuate symptoms. What have these doctors been learning in these medical schools?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I am a 35 year old female, choir director at a Middle School jazz singer, wife and mom. My headace came on 10-18 and literally has not gone away since. Vertigo came a week later. The pain and dizzienss is so severe, I can barely function. (Typing right now is taking all mycnacentartaion.) In addtion to the pain, (I had a week long identical paing in the summer that went undiagnosed), I am weak, and have even had a complete black out for 36 hours. (I remember gettting home from school with severev stgomach pain/nausa and then the following night waking up in the ER, thinkin g I had school the next day because my Friday had disappeared.) Not knowing how you will be from day to day is the worst. (Not including the constant pain and dizziness.) I was just diagnosed today with a pineal cyst, but have no specific details --- I get to wait 2 weeks to hear all of that from the neurosurgeon I have been sent to. I am in Tidewater, VA and my neurologist does believe the cyst and symptoms are related (I have read other posts on other sites and the stories some people have been through make me realize I am lucky to have a sympathetic DR.) The Dr. told me today I cannot work for now, due to symptoms and the meds I am on (Depocote, prednezone, fiorocet, and xanax). I don't sleep and am never truly pain free. I would have the surgery tomorrow if I could. I can't imagine having this for much longer. FYI: Vicodin and Percocet did NOTHING to help! It was like taking water. Depocote hasn;t helped either, but today was my 1st day doing the whole cocktail. We will see if they help things soon. I also don't know if I have hydrocephalus. He said the gland was "swoolen" and that I had a xyst, so I don;t know if these are seperete or conncected. I guess I will see in 2 weeks....
PS -- Sorry for spelling. I can't spell check, and being a teacher, I don't want you to think I can't spell. But concentrating enough to reread and make changes is too much right now... Hopefully you will relate and not think this a cop out!

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Why post this meaningless crap here?
The most accurate part is where it states that the primary cause of older African American poor eye condition is lack of average health care.

Notice how the studies I post state they used a test group of 100, 300, or 600 subjects all from Stockholm or Belgium of such and such age and income.

You posted studies, on the other hand, just state some meaningless stat sans any qualifiers or detail.
Quite a difference.
Please try harder. You are starting to appear desperate.

you mean to say the truth hurts so now I'll switch to pineal gland,see if I can win a point on that one.
This info is backed by several other stuides.
Diabetes, Heart attack, cancer. I'm afraid it's our people that have the higher rates of these things

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
FYI: This is a continuation of my examination into the life of an Albino.

Delicate brain surgery removes child's tumor and cyst

It was supposed to be a routine MRI. Little Isabelle Johnson's head was scanned prior to her surgery to have a cyst removed from her scalp. But her mother Linda knew from the look on the neurosurgeon's face the results were anything but routine. And what she and her husband were about to hear was shocking. Her 2-year-old had a brain tumor.
Isabelle Johnson with neurosurgeon Holly Gilmer, M.D.

Their surgeon, Holly Gilmer, M.D., chief of pediatric neurosurgery at Beaumont Children's Hospital, admits she was surprised when she saw Isabelle's MRI results. After a consult with the neuroradiologist it was confirmed that deep within her brain, on the pineal gland, was a tumor. The 2-year-old was scheduled to have a dermoid cyst removed, but the discovery of a pineal tumor quickly changed the complexity of the surgery.

Recalls Linda Johnson of Royal Oak, "My husband and I were already concerned about the removal of the dermoid cyst, but when we heard about the tumor it was a nightmare, almost indescribable."

The pineal gland produces melatonin and affects waking and sleeping patterns. It is located near the center of the brain, adjacent to the midbrain.

Dr. Gilmer explained to the Johnsons that the pineal tumor was about the size of a marble. She and her medical team would not only work to remove the tumor, but they would also remove Isabelle's cyst. A biopsy of both the tumor and cyst would tell them if they were cancerous or benign.

"The surgical approach to remove the pineal tumor was completely different than that of the dermoid cyst. The exposure of the pineal mass required different positioning, invasive monitoring and additional equipment, increasing the surgical and anesthetic risks," explained Dr. Gilmer. "Nevertheless, the pediatric surgical and anesthesia team responded to the challenge with amazing efficiency, composure and collaboration, resulting in the safe removal of Isabelle's tumor and cyst."

After more than four hours in surgery Dr. Gilmer met with the Johnsons. She shared her optimism. They were able to remove Isabelle's pineal tumor. The pathologist believed it to be benign.

Twelve days after Isabelle's surgery, the Johnsons got a telephone call from Dr. Gilmer confirming the tumor and cyst were not cancerous. "April 6 was the day we got our lives back," says Linda.

"I can't say enough good things about the care Isabelle received at Beaumont Children's Hospital," adds Linda. "From Dr. Gilmer and her team to the staff in the pediatric intensive care unit, they were all wonderful and very helpful."

-
Isabelle Johnson with neurosurgeon Holly Gilmer, M.D

It has been 10 weeks since Isabelle's surgery and like most 2-year-olds she's active and happy hanging out with her big brother, Caleb, and baby brother, Gavin.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
A little information on the role the Pineal Gland plays.

One of the hormones the Pineal Gland secrets is Melatonin.
When the Pineal Gland become completely calcified, it's ability to manufacturer and secret Melatonin is impaired.

Melatonin is a natural hormone that is made by the pineal gland.
The pineal gland is approximately the size of a pea and is located in the center of the brain.
It helps regulate sleep cycles on a 24-hour basis, telling us when we are tired and need to go to sleep.

Melatonin is stimulated by darkness but is suppressed by light. This is why we tend to want to sleep at night and be awake during the day. This natural hormone controls the circadian rhythm in the body, making us feel tired and letting us know when it is time for sleep. Melatonin can easily be disrupted when there is a change in our schedule. Changing shifts at work can disrupt normal melatonin cycles as well as jet lag.

The timing and release of female reproductive hormones are controlled by melatonin cycles.
It determines when a woman's menstrual cycle begins and ends.
Melatonin has also been related to the aging process in humans.
The melatonin levels in our bodies are higher when we are younger and diminish over time as we age, causing disrupted sleep patterns in adults. This natural hormone also helps strengthen the immune system.

In humans, this hormone secretion regulates sleep and has been implicated in age-related diseases and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
The retina in the eye transmits information on light exposure to the pineal gland.
The pineal gland uses this information to coordinate the human biological clock.

In children, the pineal gland secretes more melatonin than in adults, which is said to inhibit sexual development.
After puberty, the pineal gland shrinks and releases less melatonin.
The pineal gland is primarily composed of specialized cells called pinealocytes, which manufacture and secrete melatonin through capillaries.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what's your point here? that some people are racially inferior?

this whole race by disease trip, seems kind of twisted and morbid to me. You are happy to explore white people getting inoperable tumors. You really enjoy that, it turns you on. You're sick, you even admitted to it in another thread. Traumatized by the racism you experienced at NASA. Either that or something bad happened to you as a child. I guess it's all fun and games. But it rots you from within

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I'm just showing the other side. The fact that life isn't so rosy for you white people. That perhaps, this has something to do with explaining why you are so insane and Mendez brother-like to your African parents.
Hey, but don't blame me for whats happening to the above people. Their condition lies with the white males who make the decision of not addressing their illnesses through solid Research and development to find a cure, versus investing in pharmaceuticals to keep them doped up.

Estimates from W.H.O. and NIH are that at minimum, 93% of whites now have calcified Pineal glands.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Negative Effects of Albinism:

Women who test positive for BRCA1 or BRCA2 have a high chance of getting breast cancer.

Among those at highest risk of carrying the genes are women of Ashkenazi (European) Jewish descent.

Source:

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/1142347–mastectomy-without-cancer-some-women-choose-not-to-live-with-hereditary-risk

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ This is true.
Since along with OCA not only comes skin conditions but also immunity system response compromise. This shutdown of the immunity system allows cancer cells that would have normally be eradicated by the immunity system, to prosper and grow in the host until it forms a tumor.
BRCA1 &2 are both immunity genes which are defective in whites and especially, Ashkenazi Jews.
This is how we know that Albinism is not a natural selection event but a random mutation.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
White lies:

Pineal gland calcifications are very common: seen in approximately 40% of normal people by the age of 20 years.
Pineal gland cysts are common. As many as 2 percent of healthy adults develop this kind of cyst. Rarely does a pineal gland cyst cause headaches or any other symptoms. In most cases, no treatment is necessary for a pineal gland cyst.A cyst is a sac that can form in any part of the body. Often cysts are filled with air, fluid or other material. Cysts that occur in the pineal gland almost never cause symptoms
Pineal gland cysts are most commonly found in women 20 to 30 years old, and are very rare before puberty or after menopause. This suggests hormones may play a role in causing the cysts.

Because they do not usually cause symptoms or lead to complications, the vast majority of pineal gland cysts do not require surgery or other treatment.
Some people to suffer symptoms as described previously but symptoms are statistically uncommon.

Truth:

Dear white man,

listen up:
You are in danger. Don't let these so called medical experts play down these threats. You are weak you have calsified pineal glands and can get sunburn more easily and your race is dying.
You need to let the strong and vigorous black man take over and run things more properly. Look what we've done in Africa.
Airplanes and telephones? We know you stole the blueprints from Egypt.
But you are starting to run out of stolen ideas.
You need our Black creativity.
But guess what, no more free lunch.
We can save your crumbling society but you will have to let us take the lead .
You can't keep polluting the earth. We the Black man are more environmentally conscious, green in a sense but still very much black. While you are playing video games we are secretly designing much more advanced solar panels, windmills that produce melanin and other new alternative energy source technology.
But we can no longer trust you with our innovations. They will remain secret until hand over the government and corporations to us. The Black man basking in the sun and with fully functional pineal glands will show you how to do things properly (again) and we will have many new inventions to bring you. Please step down, and in return we will provide you with a well furnished homeland an improvement over what you have now. Please step down I ask you. We are asking you nicely

thanks,

the blacks

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
White lies:

Pineal gland calcifications are very common: seen in approximately 40% of normal people by the age of 20 years.

Pineal gland cysts are common. As many as 2 percent of healthy adults develop this kind of cyst. Rarely does a pineal gland cyst cause headaches or any other symptoms. In most cases, no treatment is necessary for a pineal gland cyst.A cyst is a sac that can form in any part of the body. Often cysts are filled with air, fluid or other material. Cysts that occur in the pineal gland almost never cause symptoms
Pineal gland cysts are most commonly found in women 20 to 30 years old, and are very rare before puberty or after menopause. This suggests hormones may play a role in causing the cysts.

Because they do not usually cause symptoms or lead to complications, the vast majority of pineal gland cysts do not require surgery or other treatment.
Some people to suffer symptoms as described previously but symptoms are statistically uncommon.

Truth:

Dear white man,

listen up:
You are in danger. Don't let these so called medical experts play down these threats. You are weak you have calsified pineal glands and can get sunburn more easily and your race is dying.
You need to let the strong and vigorous black man take over and run things more properly. Look what we've done in Africa.
Airplanes and telephones? We know you stole the blueprints from Egypt.
But you are starting to run out of stolen ideas.
You need our Black creativity.
But guess what, no more free lunch.
We can save your crumbling society but you will have to let us take the lead .
You can't keep polluting the earth. We the Black man are more environmentally conscious, green in a sense but still very much black. While you are playing video games we are secretly designing much more advanced solar panels, windmills that produce melanin and other new alternative energy source technology.
But we can no longer trust you with our innovations. They will remain secret until hand over the government and corporations to us. The Black man basking in the sun and with fully functional pineal glands will show you how to do things properly (again) and we will have many new inventions to bring you. Please step down, and in return we will provide you with a well furnished homeland an improvement over what you have now. Please step down I ask you. We are asking you nicely

thanks,

the blacks

Liar
In your first paragraph is an example of "white" information packaging.
When they say "40% of normal people", what they actually mean is, 40% of white people.

As I mentioned earlier, the one commonality seen in the above comments of Pineal gland cyst suffers is, 5 out of 6 doctors informed their patients there was nothing to worry about and to go about their usual business even in the presence of their intense trauma.
This indicates a common lack of understanding in Pineal Gland disorders in whites within the highly specialized neurosurgery field.

Thank God for pioneer neurosurgeon such as the sister above who was able to save the small Albino child.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Thank God for pioneer neurosurgeon such as the sister above who was able to save the small Albino child.

well it's nice to see the concern you have for the well being of albino children. I guess I was all wrong, you just want to help them by informing them of their condition. That's sweet

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

well it's nice to see the concern you have for the well being of albino children. I guess I was all wrong, you just want to help them by informing them of their condition. That's sweet

That's what we have been try to get across to you and the others, we are trying to help you by informing you.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

God!
For once can we have a normal conversation without your being fresh!?

Of course I am concerned about the children. They are wayward children of Africa and that they are mutated, is no fault of their own.
If anything, acknowledging, accepting, and moving on with the reality of their condition is the path of least resistance to finally ending white racism.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
well I never realized it. You guys are humaitarians.
Who could blame the white man? He can't help it.
Just becuase you put a dog to sleep doesn't mean you hate the dog. It might be for the dog's own good

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ There you go being silly again.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
There are four major types of melanin: eumelanin, phaeomelanin, allomelanin and neuromelanin.

Each type of melanin represents a different composition and location within the body. While the first three types of melanin can be found throughout areas of the body, neuromelanin is the only type of melanin found in the brain (Owens Moore, 1995; King, 1991a, 1991b).

The most important feature of melanin is its ability to absorb, retain, store and regenerate energy.

To understand the importance of melanin to optimal human functioning we must look at the foundation of creation in human beings. This process is known as embryogenesis. According to Bynum (1999),

During embryogenesis or the development of the embryo in the uterus, there is an interesting unfoldment. After conception the female egg begins to divide into a cluster of fetal cells called a blastula.
The initial blastula unfolds three distinct layers of cells, the outermost level or ectoderm, the inner layer or endoderm, and the mesoderm.
The ectoderm layer contains melanin in high concentrations throughout its region (Pearse, 1969; Pearse & Takor, 1976).
Only 28 hours after conception, the ecotoderm has moved into the interior of the blastula and begun to form a neural tube.
During embroygenesis, this neural tube develops into the precursor of the brain and spinal line. The neural tube unfolds into the spinal cord, the end of the tube or the neural crest mid-point develops into the brain, and very importantly, the cells along the tube evolve into light sensitive melanocyctes, which eventually develop into all of the endocrine glands, e.g., pineal, pituitary, adrenal, mast cells, hypothalamus, thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and others that will develop in the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, and heart (King, 1990; Welbourn, 1977). (p. 148-159)

While this extensive quotation by Bynum clearly shows the role of melanin in the embroygenesis process, what must be understood is that without melanin in this process, life does not begin.

Also, from this extensive quotation, we are able to see the many areas melanin affects the human system. The most important layer of the blastula is the ectoderm which creates the neural tube, neural crest, and the epidermal layer.
The neural tube and neural crest will transform into the brain and spinal cord (Central Nervous System/CNS) and the external sense organs (ears, eyes).
The epidermal layer will transform into the epidermis and epidermal tissues.
The CNS controls the sensory, neuromuscular, hormonal organs of the body. Impairment of the CNS affects human sensitivity, movement and consciousness (Owens Moore, 1995).
Ultimately with this discussion of the ectoderm, we see that as the Afrikan worldview states, everything is interrelated and connected.
This will have a profound effect upon the impact of melanin on behavioral functioning.

In the inner ear melanin is derived from the neural crest. Sound, like light is a form of energy that functions on a different frequency. In the inner ear one will find the vestibular nerve and cochlear nerve, these both connecting to the 8th cranial nerve of the brain.
It is here where there is a one to one relationship between hearing and rhythmic movement in the body, may be connected (Owens Moore, 1988).
Some argue that this reflects the different types of music listened to by the varied populations of the world.
Broadly speaking, there seems to be a correlation between deep bass music and levels of melanin (Afrikans) as opposed to high pitch music and low levels of melanin (Europeans). Recent research supports the interconnectedness of melanin in both the eyes and ears,

Evidence has mounted that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men.
A partial explaination of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments, which are also found in the skin and irises. Lending credence to that notion, numerous studies have found that people with light eye color, such as blue, green, and hazel, are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with brown or black eyes.

The most astounding thing about these research findings, that is not said, is that fact that the majority of people with green, blue, and hazel eyes are of non-European origin. Thus we may be able to make correlations with eye color, epidermal melanin and inner ear melanin. According to the Afrikan worldview, all reality is interconnected and interrelated so this correlation is highly plausible.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
In the brainstem, the most important area of melanin concentration is the pons.
The pons join the hemispheres of the cerebellum and connects the cerebrum with the cerebellum. The pons is also at the origin of the four pair of cranial nerves: the fifth cranial nerve (facial sensation), sixth cranial nerve (eye movement), seventh cranial nerve (taste, facial expression, eyelid closure), and the eight cranial nerve (hearing and balance) (Owens Moore, 1995).

The locus coloreous, melanin scholars refer to this term as its direct translation, "Black Dot".ť (King, 2001a, 2001b). The locus coloreous chemical productions are responsible for emotions, memory and alertness.

The substantia nigra, literally black substance, is located in the midbrain region of the brain. It controls voluntary movement, produces neurotransmitters such as dopamine and regulates one's mood.
It is the substantia nigra which is ultimately affected by the neurogenerative disorder, known as Parkinson's disease.

Finally, the pineal gland is one of most discussed areas of the brain that consists of melanin (King, 2001a, 2001b; Owens Moore, 1995; Bynum, 1999).
The pineal gland is known as a timekeeper, which has an eye like structure.
The pineal gland is found in the center of the brain and secretes serotonin and melatonin, two substances which synthesize neuromelanin.
The pineal gland functions on a 24-hour cycle. Melatonin secretion into the bloodstream is highest during the night and low during the day. While serotonin productions high during the day and lowest at night.
The interesting thing about the pineal gland is the role of calcification and how this ultimately affects consciousness. This extensive quotation explains this relationship:

There are racial differences in pineal calcification that broadly parallel the intensity of skin pigmentation.
The darker the skin pigmentation the lower the incidence of pineal calcification.

Thus adult Black African populations in Africa and North America have a recorded pineal calcification incidence rates of 5-15% (Daramola, 1972; Adeloye, 1974).
Whereas, European populations in Europe and North America experience pineal calcification incidence rates of 60%-80% in adult population[s] (Naffzger, 1925; Dyke, 1930; Vastine, 1927). Asian populations in India, Japan and China experience pineal calcification incidence rates of 15-25%. (King, 2001b, p. 53)

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Melanin And Hearing

Deafness

Although not clearly understood, melanin appears to play a role in your ability to hear properly and is important for the overall function of your inner ear canal.
According to a 1994 study published in the journal of "Pigment Cell Research," individuals who suffer hearing loss or are deaf lack adequate melanocytes, which are cells found throughout your body that are responsible for producing melanin.
According to the researchers, a lack of melanocytes in the inner ear results in cochlear impairment, or hearing loss, although the reason is not clear.

The influence of inner ear melanin on susceptibility to TTS in humans.

Department of Audiology, Sahlgrenska Sjukhuset, Göteborg, Sweden.
Abstract

In order to investigate the function of the inner ear melanin, the relationship between skin pigmentation and noise-induced temporary hearing loss (TTS) was studied.

Forty-four normal-hearing Caucasian subjects were divided into three groups according to their sun sensitivity. Hearing thresholds before and after exposure were ascertained with a computerized sweep frequency audiometer in the frequency range 2-8 kHz.

The noise exposure consisted of a 1/3-octave band-filtered noise with a centre frequency of 2 kHz at 105 dB SPL for 10 min. The mean TTS in the frequency range 2-8 kHz showed statistically significant differences between the three groups, i.e. the most pigmented subjects developed least TTS, and the least pigmented subjects most TTS.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The influence of eye colour on susceptibility to TTS in humans.

Department of Audiology, Sahlgren's Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Abstract

In order to investigate the function of the inner ear melanin, noise-induced temporary hearing loss (temporary threshold shift, TTS) was studied in humans with either blue or brown iris colour.

Sixty-eight normally hearing teenage boys participated in this study.
Hearing thresholds before and after exposure were established with a computerized sweep frequency audiometer in the frequency range 0.8-8 kHz.
The noise exposure consisted of a 1/3 octave band-filtered noise with centre frequency 2 kHz at 105 dB SPL for 10 min.

The mean TTS in the frequency range 2-8 kHz showed a significant difference with the brown-eyed subjects developing least TTS, and the blue-eyed subjects most TTS.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Studies have already been posted which have shown that light eyes see better in the dark.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Studies have already been posted which have shown that light eyes see better in the dark.

That's great, for s subterranean species.

What happens when those same see-in-the-dark eyes, are exposed to direct sunlight?
With everything, there is a trade-off.
That is what this thread examines. The trade-offs of being white (Albino).

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Example of Photophobia in White Albinos

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com