EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Truly unfortunate, weird, pitiful and Eurasianutty, what the world has come to? : )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Truly unfortunate, weird, pitiful and Eurasianutty, what the world has come to? : )
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/17/skin-lightener-for-womens-private-parts-sparks-media-controversy-and-safety-concerns/

Coming to a country near you? or maybe already in your country?
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe.... them have it mixed up!

For true, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^As much as I like to beat-up on Wannabe mulattoes.

This should not be confused with general skin lightning.

Indians especially, but other Blacks also, have a tendency to accumulate excessive melanin around the anus and labia areas. I imagine this product is intended to produce a more homogenous look to those areas.

It should also be noted that many White women are also doing lightning of these areas. Some White women, as testament to their Black forefathers, have anus's as dark as a Black woman.

Pardon my saying; though I don't find White women to be particularly appealing sexually, I do find that particular feature quite erotic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^As much as I like to beat-up on Wannabe mulattoes.

This should not be confused with general skin lightning.

Indians especially, but other Blacks also, have a tendency to accumulate excessive melanin around the anus and labia areas. I imagine this product is intended to produce a more homogenous look to those areas.

It should also be noted that many White women are also doing lightning of these areas. Some White women, as testament to their Black forefathers, have anus's as dark as a Black woman.

Pardon my saying; though I don't find White women to be particularly appealing sexually, I do find that particular feature quite erotic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

just which feature, Mike.

I am assuming you know about the color of the female anus because you read it somewhere. Hopefully not Wikipedia though. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Absolutely Dana, totally second hand knowledge.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com