EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » E.S Poster singaporeanROCKS London Internet Troll Who obsesses over Male Genitals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: E.S Poster singaporeanROCKS London Internet Troll Who obsesses over Male Genitals
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Mental Illness. SingaporeanROCKS is non other than VansertimaVindicated.

This White devil has multiple personality disorder from lack of melanin

White supremacy never ends, for it to be maintained the Average white person must support and create disinformation and create chaos everywhere, In order to maintain white supremacies power structure.

Here we see singaporeanROCKS posting about penis size in an African American forum on TOPIX.com, when he is actually a White male from london.

I wouldnt be surprised if singaporeanROCKS is actually Anglo Pyramidologist acknowledging himself in his thread where he is attacking Clyde WInters. Either way it doesnt matter the white race has serious mental issues and diseases brought about by being a inferior sub-human race not superior to melinated Hue-mans

-
Poster on the forum recognizes the White dmeon and exposes him. Its actually sad to watch the white race engage in this type of multiple personality disorder, and be a chaos spreader. Posting in the African American forum to spread chaos and hate.
 -

SingaporeanROCKS Asian and Penis Size
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8U1UR5VOVT1RD0ED

singaporeanROCKS Indians have one of the lowest iqs and small penis.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/T9EUSPO156BITBG46
singaporeanROCKS Singaporeans Chinese Penis 4.5
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/T3MSTFRJR1FJR7C9F

The White race is a degenrate race of insecure beast. When they finally begin to see there world falling apart the white race will do anything to maintain their way of life. Which is a life of fantasy, lies, and illusion. This is why i said before. white males love to play dungeons and dragon and world of warcraft in their childhood and adult hood, and white females love to have full blown conversations with plastic dolls. That is some insane sh1t to be talking to imaginary people. The white race is insane.

This is why singaporeanROCKS must attack Clyde winters and create disinformation in this forum. He is apart of the insecure race of beast.

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No that isn't my account. Nor do i go on forums claiming ''Blacks'' have huge penis lengths. On the contrary when the subject of genitalia comes up in anthropological discussion, my view is that ''White'' males have the largest. At least this is what the non-biased literature shows...

''Topinard had claimed that though the penis of Europeans was smaller than that of Negrids when flaccid, it was larger than theirs when erect.'' - John R. Baker: Race, Oxford University Press, 1974.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great yet another person with low self esteem and small Dick issues, Cass and SingaporeRock the internet is not the place to work these issues out you need a person in a white over coat and a clip board. they will charge you through the nose but don't worry you live in London so you are covered by free medical care..seek help!
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
White Mental Illness. SingaporeanROCKS is non other than VansertimaVindicated.

This White devil has multiple personality disorder from lack of melanin

White supremacy never ends, for it to be maintained the Average white person must support and create disinformation and create chaos everywhere, In order to maintain white supremacies power structure.

Here we see singaporeanROCKS posting about penis size in an African American forum on TOPIX.com, when he is actually a White male from london.

I wouldnt be surprised if singaporeanROCKS is actually Anglo Pyramidologist acknowledging himself in his thread where he is attacking Clyde WInters. Either way it doesnt matter the white race has serious mental issues and diseases brought about by being a inferior sub-human race not superior to melinated Hue-mans

-
Poster on the forum recognizes the White dmeon and exposes him. Its actually sad to watch the white race engage in this type of multiple personality disorder, and be a chaos spreader. Posting in the African American forum to spread chaos and hate.
 -

SingaporeanROCKS Asian and Penis Size
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8U1UR5VOVT1RD0ED

singaporeanROCKS Indians have one of the lowest iqs and small penis.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/T9EUSPO156BITBG46
singaporeanROCKS Singaporeans Chinese Penis 4.5
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/T3MSTFRJR1FJR7C9F

The White race is a degenrate race of insecure beast. When they finally begin to see there world falling apart the white race will do anything to maintain their way of life. Which is a life of fantasy, lies, and illusion. This is why i said before. white males love to play dungeons and dragon and world of warcraft in their childhood and adult hood, and white females love to have full blown conversations with plastic dolls. That is some insane sh1t to be talking to imaginary people. The white race is insane.

This is why singaporeanROCKS must attack Clyde winters and create disinformation in this forum. He is apart of the insecure race of beast.

Excellent detective work! It was obvious this guy had major issues but like with all the other trolls,THE DEPTH OH HIS ISSUES IS ACTUALLY PATHOLOGICAL.
1.Ignoring unwelcome data that demolishes his case
2.Redundant posting bordering on neurotic
3.Unnecessary racial attacks and ad hominems
Yep,like all his tribe he tells on himself. It makes me almost wish for our lone hysterical homo crusader who at least brings new information.
But wait! Let's hear from SR himself-wtf,were you thinking!?

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention:this obsessive sexualization of black males,whatever the context is very common with this kind of troll. They fetishize us. Look how relentlessly they stalk us ever dancing around the d ick thing,pretending to offer social observations.
Should we be flattered? I THINK NOT!!

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being hypocritical aren't you Kikuyu? You who uses racial attacks & ad hominems against Whites all the time.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
Forgot to mention:this obsessive sexualization of black males,whatever the context is very common with this kind of troll. They fetishize us. Look how relentlessly they stalk us ever dancing around the d ick thing,pretending to offer social observations.
Should we be flattered? I THINK NOT!!

Ain't like it's new smh....many of them have been fascinated by the genitalia of Black People for centuries- all one has to do it note all their writings, descriptions, studies, etc....nuffi mention how castration of Black Males was the big in-thing as punishment and often done before stringing him up from the tree or lightpost or whatever was being used and it was a threat and/or 'choice' (your d*ck or your foot, etc) made far too often for there not to be something to it...they used to distribute and keep pieces of Our bodies for souvenirs after lynching and put the genitalia in jars save them smh....on a similar note, I am sure the name Sarah "Saartjie" Baartman rings a bell for some? [Mad] [Frown] anyone who doesn't know that name, look her up...the indignity she had to suffer at the hands of yte folks who were simply fascinated by her large behind and her elongated labia and so literally put her on EXHIBITION like a dam zoo animal.... [Mad] [Frown]

Anyone who chooses to deny what I've just said, it's just too bad for you and your version of reality as it's a historical Fact/Truth with no shortage of tangible evidence...and we as Black People, are well justified in feeling a way about our Ancestors suffering such mutilations ad humiliations/indignities....many of us STILL have LIVING Elders who remember these kinds of things smh [Frown] mi nah hold back my chat for nobody when it comes to TRUTH...

GENERALLY SPEAKING:

"THE TRUTH MAY BE AN OFFENSE BUT IT'S NEVER A SIN"...

"TRUTH IS FINAL"...

"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER"...

"WHEN AN HONEST MAN/WOMAN WHO IS MISTAKEN LEARNS THE TRUTH, AT THAT EXACT MOMENT, HE/SHE CEASES TO BE MISTAKEN OR HE/SHE CEASES TO BE HONEST"...

“THE SIN WHICH IS UNPARDONABLE IS KNOWINGLY AND WILFULLY TO REJECT TRUTH, TO FEAR KNOWLEDGE LEST THAT KNOWLEDGE PANDER NOT TO THY PREJUDICES"...

"ONE FALSEHOOD SPOILS A THOUSAND TRUTHS"....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Doxie, are you listening?
Stand up straight girl, accept the truth, it will set you free!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Doxie, are you listening?
Stand up straight girl, accept the truth, it will set you free!

Mi throw mi corn mi no call no fowl... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingaporeanROCKS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is not me.
Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingaporeanROCKS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not an white male but an Singaporean white male. And even if I did pretended to be an Asian male on purpose doesn't mean what I presented were not facts. What I said about Clyde winters was facts not false.

Average Penis size (from biggest to smallest)

1. Black
2. Latino
3. White
4. Middle easterner
5. Asians
6. South Asians

Average I.Q size

1.East Asian
2.White
3.Middle easterners
4.Southeast Asians
5.Latino
6.South Asians
7.Black

Average wage on ethnic Americans

1. East Asians American
2. South Asians American
3. White American
4. Southeast Asian American
5. Middle easterners
6. Black
7. Latino

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
I MADE AN MISTAKE... I mean't I'm an Singaporean Chinese male not an White male and I just happened to live in the UK. Just look at how crappy my English is...would an White male be able to write such crappy English? I don't think so.

To show you guys that I've presented facts all these time, let me make an example about that thread I made.

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
In the United States, rates of interracial cohabitation are significantly higher than those of marriage. Although only 7 percent of married African American men have Caucasian American wives, 12.5 percent of cohabitating African American men have Caucasian American partners. 25 percent of married Asian American women have Caucasian spouses, but 45 percent of cohabitating Asian American women are with Caucasian American men—higher than the percentage cohabitating with Asian men (less than 43 percent). Of cohabiting Asian men, slightly over 37 percent of Asian men have white female partners.[32][33] These numbers suggest that the prevalence of intimate interracial contact is greatly underestimated when one focuses only on marriage data.[33]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Singaporerocks
quote:
I MADE AN MISTAKE... I mean't I'm an Singaporean Chinese male not an White male and I just happened to live in the UK. Just look at how crappy my English is...would an White male be able to write such crappy English? I don't think so.
Yeah sure you did!! and I have been to Singapore they make use of the English language better than most native born English men..EPIC FAil
 -

Btw you live in London what's the income gap between Nigerians and the rest of populous

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
quote:
Poster on the forum recognizes the White dmeon and exposes him. Its actually sad to watch the white race engage in this type of multiple personality disorder, and be a chaos spreader. Posting in the African American forum to spread chaos and hate.  -

Actually the only reason why he thinks I'm not Chinese was because I'm unable to write Chinese.
Claiming I'm not Chinese because I'm unable to write Chinese in like claiming an Kenyan is not African because he is unable to speak the language anymore.

He did not exposed me, my old name used to be "London" but I changed it to SingaporeanROCKS because because I wanted to and because I'm Chinese. Anyway it was him that gave me the data that refutes the lies of Clyde winters.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
quote:
He did not exposed me, my old name used to be "London" but I changed it to SingaporeanROCKS because because I wanted to and because I'm Chinese. Anyway it was him that gave me the data that refutes the lies of Clyde winters.
It that anything like BUT BUT BUT BUT!!... [Big Grin]

Hay dude this is the net you can be aaany thang u wanna be..K!!!

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@singaporeROCKS

Actually the only reason why he thinks I'm not Chinese was because I'm unable to write Chinese.

Can you write in pinyin? What chinese language(s) do you speak?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
What do you mean what Chinese language do I speak? Chinese language is Chinese language.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear.

There are different languages/dialects spoken in Singapore including Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien.

Which of these do you speak?

Again, can you write pinyin?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SingaporeanROCKS:
What do you mean what Chinese language do I speak? Chinese language is Chinese language.

-

-  -  - no sah  -  -  -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

Thank you! [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
^^Thank you Singapoorwyt.. [Big Grin]
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Average Penis size (from biggest to smallest)

1. Black
2. Latino
3. White
4. Middle easterner
5. Asians
6. South Asians

There is no evidence whatsoever for this order. Latinos are not even a race, but a mixed ethno-cultural group.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
^Wonder what those white women who go on sexual tourism in Africa and the Caribbean think?

Women who travel for sex:Sun, sea and gigolos
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006645

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-who-travel-for-sex-sun-sea-and-gigolos-407202.html

'The men are young, gorgeous and up for it. No wonder Western women see a Third World holiday as the gateway to casual sex - sometimes in exchange for cash. But as a new film highlights female sex tourism, Liz Hoggard asks who really pays the price'

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
^Wonder what those white women who go on sexual tourism in Africa and the Caribbean think?

Women who travel for sex:Sun, sea and gigolos
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006645

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-who-travel-for-sex-sun-sea-and-gigolos-407202.html

'The men are young, gorgeous and up for it. No wonder Western women see a Third World holiday as the gateway to casual sex - sometimes in exchange for cash. But as a new film highlights female sex tourism, Liz Hoggard asks who really pays the price'

What the average person thinks is irrelevant, i go by scientific data. According to Baker (1974) which includes a study of over 1000 'Negress tribals' who were cohabiting with both European (White) colonials and their own men (Blacks), the Negresses remarked that the white men had a bigger erect penis length, but smaller flaccid. The same was reported by Topinard.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
@singaporeROCKS

Can you write in pinyin? What chinese language(s) do you speak?

If he was really Chinese or East Asian, he wouldn't be posting that stuff about penis sizes and claiming East Asian men have ''horrible'' tiny sizes. This has what he has posted, see the screenshots.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
They ^^lied stroking the egos of their colonial over lords.. same as excessive screaming and panting.. [Big Grin]
Cassis
quote:
What the average person thinks is irrelevant, i go by scientific data. According to Baker (1974) which includes a study of over 1000 'Negress tribals' who were cohabiting with both European (White) colonials and their own men (Blacks), the Negresses remarked that the white men had a bigger erect penis length, but smaller flaccid. The same was reported by Topinard.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419

Rate Member
quote:
Oh dear.

There are different languages/dialects spoken in Singapore including Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien.

I speak Hokkien, is up to you believe me if you want because I have no need prove myself to you or to anyone.

Anyway who said an small rock hard Asian penis can't get women (I didn't mean all have small)? Every year thousands of white women travel to Bali to pay sex for these Kuta cowboys. There's now even some female touristgoing

Don't believe me? watch this clip and see all these European sluts going to Bali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMB3QfvYh3o&feature=related

-
 -
 -
 -
[img]http://yawningbread.files.wordpress.com/2010/

The Balinese are an Indonesian ethic group with genetic ties to Malays, Filipino. Some of them have Chinese blood in them aswell due to Chinese traders in 16th century who married Balinese.

-

Western women and Thai men

The Daily Mirror

Extract:

BRIT GIRLS WHO PAY THAIS FOR NO-STRINGS SEX

Aug 16 2004

By Hannah Duguid

The teenage woman takes a long look at the menu. She makes her choice and the waiter disappears to fetch her order. He returns with a fit, beautiful, young man.

Ruth Evans is 19 and from Manchester. She is in a male brothel in Thai capital Bangkok - and has just ordered a prostitute for the evening.

She will buy him drinks, they will chat and dance. Later, if she wants, she can pay him 22gbp (1,600 baht in the local currency) to go back to her hotel and have sex with her.

"It's a real power trip," says Ruth. "A lot of girls come out here looking for sex with a Thai man. This is safer than going round the bars and picking one up."

There are some 20 British girls - mostly students - in the brothel tonight, toying with the idea of paying a man for sex.

"It's something different. All the blokes pay for it so why can't we?" says Carly Purdy, 23, from Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

The sex workers are tested for HIV every four or five weeks. If they do not turn up for work then it means they have had a positive result. Each bar has one or two cases each month.

In other brothels, men wear hotpants with a number badge. Here they wear suits, which makes the place feel less sleazy. The guys move around the bar flirting with the girls and checking they have everything they want. Every hour there is a floor show where they take their shirts off and get up on stage to dance.

They all have perfect, lean bodies.

Charlie Barndon, 23, from Newcastle, says: "It's guaranteed good sex with no strings."

Ruth buys her bloke a drink and asks him to kiss her. A two-minute snog costs her 70p (50 baht).

Louise Fordham, a 31-year-old from Southend, and Gillian Kitrick, 50, from London, are seasoned sex tourists. They both teach English in Bangkok and regularly haunt the boy bars.

Gillian says: "I'd been in Bangkok for a week or so when a waiter approached me and asked me if I wanted to take him home. He was 22 years old and absolutely beautiful.

"He came with me and I paid for him for four days. It's a nice safe business transaction. I know plenty of women here who get bored and horny - so they buy a boy for the night."

When women find a prostitute they like, they tend to keep him on for a while.

Gillian is with Tong. He's a 31-year-old from a remote Thai village who she met in Throb - a bar in Boyz Town, Pattaya. The area is a resort two hours south of Bangkok, notorious for its sex bars.

Every night Tong strips to a gold G-string and performs a synchronised swimming show in a huge fish tank in the bar. Like all the males on offer, his body is in perfect shape.

He is for sale to men and women. Most clients are gay men and 80 per cent of the working boys are straight. They get very excited when a woman comes in looking for trade.

Gillian explains: "If you like a boy then you make eye contact with him. They won't approach you first. If you want to leave the bar with them you have to pay the bar a fine to make up for their absence."

The bar fine in Throb is 4gbp and sex with a guy like Tong will set you back 7gbp - 500 baht - for a quick one or 14gbp for the night. Gillian has been with Tong for a year. They meet every weekend and when they go out she pays for everything.

She says: "I don't mind giving him money. I earn ten times his salary. Although it's not just about money for him. Being seen with a Western woman is good for his status.

"I like being with him because he's so affectionate. He's young and fun. He makes me feel attractive and sexy.

"He has a beautiful body. When we're in bed he's hungry for me. We've had sex five times in one morning before. It makes me feel good.

"He doesn't speak much English but I don't need him for intellectual conversation. I have friends who I can have meaningful conversations with."

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dude don't bring up my people (Filipinos) into this mess. Great the only other Asian in here has to have issues too. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@anglo

You say

What the average person thinks is irrelevant

You then go with a 'survey' done on ordinary women in Africa.

BTW much as I hate to admit it I checked out the piece you refer to and as usual you've either distorted the evidence or revealed your poor reading skills.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33996

'Negro Penis Size

John R. Baker

The anatomy of the male Sanid is in some respects as peculiar as that of the female. The penis, when not erect, maintains an almost horizontal position. This feature is scarcely ever omitted in the rock art of the Bushmen, in their stylized representations of their own people. The prepuce is very long: it covers the glans completely and projects forwards to a point. The scrotum is drawn up close to the root of the penis, giving the appearance that only one testis has descended, and that incompletely. These characters are clearly paedomorphous, and they are less marked in old men.

The Nilotids occupy the region of the upper Nile. They are a homogeneous taxon, and can readily be described by noting their differences from the Sudanids. They are tall and slim, with very long limbs. It is characteristic of the Negrids in general that the forearm is long, but this feature is emphasized in the Nilotids. The lower leg is thin and (as in most Negrids) almost devoid of a 'calf'. The Negrid tendency towards a projecting heel is pronounced in this subrace.

The penis is very long and rather thick when not erect, but this may perhaps be a general character of Negrids. From observations made while dissecting Negroes, the French anthropologist Paul Topinard confirmed the impression that this organ, in its flaccid state, was longer than that of Europeans, but he gave no indication of the subrace to which the corpses belonged. That Negrids have large penes is sometimes questioned, but those who doubt it are likely to change their minds if they will look at photographs nos. 8, 9, 20, 23, 29, and 37 in Bernatzik's excellently illustrated book, Zwischen weissem Nil und Belgisch-Kongo. These represent naked male Nilotids, and appear convincing.

Ludwig Wolf, who made a study of the physical anthropology of the Baluba tribe, remarks that 'As a general rule the male organ in its relaxed state is astonishingly strongly developed;' but he was informed by Negresses who had cohabited with both Negrids and Europids that, when erect, the organ is of about the same size in the two races. Topinard had claimed that though the penis of Europeans was smaller than that of Negrids when flaccid, it was larger than theirs when erect.

John R. Baker: Race, Oxford University Press, 1974 pp. 311; 319; 329; 331; 332.'

So where did you get the 1000 'negresses' bit from?
It sounds like utter bullshit because I doubt any researcher could find 1000 women in one 'tribe' (the Baluba) who had dated white men.

One of your creeps then comments

'To tell you the truth, I wouldn't care if niggers had bigger dicks than us. Their dicks look so hideous. I shiver every time I think about it.'

What's he doing looking anyway? How often does he think about 'it'?

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
I can't believe I'm debating this with some 22 year old white racist!!!

That's it. I'm out.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] @anglo

You say

What the average person thinks is irrelevant

You then go with a 'survey' done on ordinary women in Africa.

BTW much as I hate to admit it I checked out the piece you refer to and as usual you've either distorted the evidence or revealed your poor reading skills.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33996

'Negro Penis Size

John R. Baker

The anatomy of the male Sanid is in some respects as peculiar as that of the female. The penis, when not erect, maintains an almost horizontal position. This feature is scarcely ever omitted in the rock art of the Bushmen, in their stylized representations of their own people. The prepuce is very long: it covers the glans completely and projects forwards to a point. The scrotum is drawn up close to the root of the penis, giving the appearance that only one testis has descended, and that incompletely. These characters are clearly paedomorphous, and they are less marked in old men.

The Nilotids occupy the region of the upper Nile. They are a homogeneous taxon, and can readily be described by noting their differences from the Sudanids. They are tall and slim, with very long limbs. It is characteristic of the Negrids in general that the forearm is long, but this feature is emphasized in the Nilotids. The lower leg is thin and (as in most Negrids) almost devoid of a 'calf'. The Negrid tendency towards a projecting heel is pronounced in this subrace.

The penis is very long and rather thick when not erect, but this may perhaps be a general character of Negrids. From observations made while dissecting Negroes, the French anthropologist Paul Topinard confirmed the impression that this organ, in its flaccid state, was longer than that of Europeans, but he gave no indication of the subrace to which the corpses belonged. That Negrids have large penes is sometimes questioned, but those who doubt it are likely to change their minds if they will look at photographs nos. 8, 9, 20, 23, 29, and 37 in Bernatzik's excellently illustrated book, Zwischen weissem Nil und Belgisch-Kongo. These represent naked male Nilotids, and appear convincing.

Ludwig Wolf, who made a study of the physical anthropology of the Baluba tribe, remarks that 'As a general rule the male organ in its relaxed state is astonishingly strongly developed;' but he was informed by Negresses who had cohabited with both Negrids and Europids that, when erect, the organ is of about the same size in the two races. Topinard had claimed that though the penis of Europeans was smaller than that of Negrids when flaccid, it was larger than theirs when erect.

John R. Baker: Race, Oxford University Press, 1974 pp. 311; 319; 329; 331; 332.'

So where did you get the 1000 'negresses' bit from?
It sounds like utter bullshit because I doubt any researcher could find 1000 women in one 'tribe' (the Baluba) who had dated white men.

Dr. Ludwig Wolf made the study, sampling over 1000 between 1880-1887. The study is somewhere on archive.org. I was quoting it from memory, but it appears actually as showed with the quote in full from Baker, that Ludwig claims white penis lengths are equal to blacks. It was Topinard though who claimed whites were bigger errect, but smaller flaccid. Baker (1974) puts these together, hence the misquote:

quote:
he was informed by Negresses who had cohabited with both Negrids and Europids that, when erect, the organ is of about the same size in the two races. Topinard had claimed that though the penis of Europeans was smaller than that of Negrids when flaccid, it was larger than theirs when erect.
What was Paul Topinard claiming his data on? I don't know what his measuring samples were. However he was a prominent anthropologist of his era, so i highly doubt he would have lied.

As for this:

quote:
What's he doing looking anyway? How often does he think about 'it'?
He thinks about that a lot since he is a homosexual. His name is Argyll, he is a regular gay troll on most white nationalist sites. He usually gets banned for pming white guys about their penis length etc. All these WN movements are depraved. The guy who runs the forum you linked to, spams interracial porn vids there.

http://occidentalenclave.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1910

quote:
No surprise. Loki said once time at the chat box to enjoy watching interracial porn, among black men and white women.
Note: Loki is the Admin of the forum.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]
quote:
Oh dear.

I speak Hokkien, is up to you believe me if you want because I have no need prove myself to you or to anyone.

Anyway who said an small rock hard Asian penis can't get women (I didn't mean all have small)? Every year thousands of white women travel to Bali to pay sex for these Kuta cowboys. There's now even some female touristgoing

Don't believe me? watch this clip and see all these European sluts going to Bali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMB3QfvYh3o&feature=related

-
 -
 -

All those ''sluts'' are ugly and dumb as hell, are you looking at those photos? This really should be nothing to be proud of...

Really weird people. [Roll Eyes]

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
However he was a prominent anthropologist of his era, so i highly doubt he would have lied.

Really? Good for you for having such faith in the objectivity of a white male anthropologist debating sexual endowment in the black and white races.

In short - pardon the pun - there's nothing convincing about the information you've given.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not an white male but an Singaporean white male.

LMBAO!
Albinos LOVE to WALLOW in LFF contradiction (lies, falsehoods, and fantasy).
They're like little transparent fish being thrust about by the currents of an ocean of contradiction.

What a frighteningly mad mindset and "normal" way of life. Since they unable to perceive the world normally, they are unable to compensate for the distortion, so instead they attempt to sway the rest of th world to their psychotic world-view.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com