EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racism is hardwired in the brain say scientists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Racism is hardwired in the brain say scientists
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating discoveries in neuroscience once again confirming the reality of race.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164844/Racism-hardwired-human-brain--people-racists-knowing-it.html

We already knew of natural nepotism within racial groups, but now we have the science in brain formula to explain how this occurs.

Silly title though. This isn't ''racism'' its just a natural evolutionary mechanism.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Silly title though. This isn't ''racism'' its just a natural evolutionary mechanism. " - so what is racism to you then?
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
"Silly title though. This isn't ''racism'' its just a natural evolutionary mechanism. " - so what is racism to you then?

Definition of racism:
''[...]any theory claiming the intrinsic superiority or inferiority of racial or ethnic groups which would give to some the right to dominate or even eliminate others, presumed inferior, or basing value judgments on racial differences'' - UNESCO's ''Declaration of Race''

Accepting racial differences and the evolutionary fact that races naturally are inclined to prefer their own racial kindred to outside races is not racism. Its a built in (defence) brain mechanism.

Accepting the reality that biologically races are not equal is also not racism. Different races have different IQ's, and are different (better or worse) at different sports etc.

What is racist is if you turn science, into a socio-hierarchical structure, or base value judgements/discrimination on racial differences.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The article, It's not even "racial". You and the author simply distort the interpretation of the data.

The same would be true of subgroups within a larger group of the same culture. Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Beta Israel, Lemba.....

Only white people constantly think in the distorted reality of "RACE", and worst, they continually try to force this delusional psychosis down the throats of more civilized folk.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ The article, It's not even "racial". You and the author simply distort the interpretation of the data.

The same would be true of subgroups within a larger group of the same culture. Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Beta Israel, Lemba.....

Only white people constantly think in the distorted reality of "RACE", and worst, they continually try to force this delusional psychosis down the throats of more civilized folk.

LMAO and you claimed you worked for NASA... just admit it was McDonalds... Science has repeatedly confirmed in-group racial altruism and nepotism.

quote:
As races and ethnicities evolved in different geographic territories, they developed an altruistic tendency towards their own population or in-group favouritism, leading to kin recognition and selection (Rushton, 2005).

Today this natural phenomenon is called ethnic nepotism. Modern scientific studies have further revealed that the vast majority of people are inclined to associate with those that are the most genetically similar to themselves, while usually picking spouses who are most similar in phenotypic traits (Bereczkei et al, 2008). Endogamy is innate. Studies have also repeatedly shown since the 1960’s that heterogeneous societies are more prone to violence and non-progression than those that are homogenous, or less diverse (Ardrey, 1966).

And now neuroscience is showing us how through the brain. [Big Grin]
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

LMAO and you claimed you worked for NASA... just admit it was McDonalds... Science has repeatedly confirmed in-group racial altruism and nepotism.

quote:
As races and ethnicities evolved in different geographic territories, they developed an altruistic tendency towards their own population or in-group favouritism, leading to kin recognition and selection (Rushton, 2005).

Today this natural phenomenon is called ethnic nepotism. Modern scientific studies have further revealed that the vast majority of people are inclined to associate with those that are the most genetically similar to themselves, while usually picking spouses who are most similar in phenotypic traits (Bereczkei et al, 2008). Endogamy is innate. Studies have also repeatedly shown since the 1960’s that heterogeneous societies are more prone to violence and non-progression than those that are homogenous, or less diverse (Ardrey, 1966).

And now neuroscience is showing us how through the brain. [Big Grin]

As I said, that conclusion was written by an Albino. We know without doubt, Albinos are and always have been "Race" Mongers and creators/Champions of the Race concept.
A flawed and proven deception manufactured solely to pave the way to allow Albinos to present a Albinism driven false claim of superiority of the white "Race" to all other races; White Supremacy

Rather than being any different or superior "race", following detailed examination of the average White physiology, whites end up being simply DNA damaged humans of African origin with full or partial sub-clinical Albinism characteristics and traits.
The Race concept springs forth from the "Delusion Of Grandeur" symptom of their OCA created low Dopamine and Melatonin levels.
OR, Perhaps, your vengeful spirit derives from the centuries of African mistreatment of Albinos and Lepers, the French mistreatment of the Cagots, and the Sun, which seems to dislike Whites because it burns them whenever they are in it's presence.
All that can create a hell of a lot of animosity, Envy, fear, and hate.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fascinating discoveries in neuroscience once again confirming the reality of race.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164844/Racism-hardwired-human-brain--people-racists-knowing-it.html

We already knew of natural nepotism within racial groups, but now we have the science in brain formula to explain how this occurs.

Silly title though. This isn't ''racism'' its just a natural evolutionary mechanism.

Weren't you saying you weren't a racist:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

Because I want to see what action they would take if they were alerted to the fact that one their students is an active online racist who posts images of dead black men.

"....I've not posted anything 'racist' on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. You will not find one racial slur etc from my account. You can go through my 2000 or so posts on Cassiterides if you like. [Roll Eyes]

Btw, I didn't post any pictures of ''dead black men''. I linked to a news thread, where several black people got electrocuted. The story was a news hit all over the web. I merely copied a news story here, hence it was even in brackets with a link at the bottom...

You are desperate to drive me from this forum, so you have resorted to smears and lies. My factual posts clearly have upset you. [Big Grin] All you can resort to is now to accuse me of being a 'racist', despite the fact i've never posted any offensive material, a racial slur etc."

Now it's natural for you to be one? Lying foolishness. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The human brain recognises differences in observed phenomena--whether gender, age, language, religion, phenotypical appearance, etc. Even non-human animals know how to differentiate.

The point with humans is that such differences can be emotionally played upon in such a way that it could lead to conflict in the form of violence and murder.

Examples: Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Serbs are ethnically the same except for the fact that the Turkish invasion of their territory led to some of them becoming Muslims and others not. They slaughtered each other ad nauseam during the recent Balkans civil war.

The same of the split of South Asia into the mainly Hindu state of India and the mainly Muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh. The incidences of murder and rape have yet to be matched. That's why despite being of the same South Asian stock they are perennially hostile to each other--to the extent that both India and Pakistan raced to acquire nuclear weapons.

Similar fratricidal conflicts were/are in the news daily. The civil wars in Vietnam, Korea, Rwanda, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan all fomented by outside prompts proves that what neuroscience has shown--a rather obvious demonstration--is that humans recognise differences of all sorts.

So what else is new?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
quote:

Weren't you saying you weren't a racist:

quote:
quote:

Because I want to see what action they would take if they were alerted to the fact that one their students is an active online racist who posts images of dead black men.

"....I've not posted anything 'racist' on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. You will not find one racial slur etc from my account. You can go through my 2000 or so posts on Cassiterides if you like. [Roll Eyes]

Btw, I didn't post any pictures of ''dead black men''. I linked to a news thread, where several black people got electrocuted. The story was a news hit all over the web. I merely copied a news story here, hence it was even in brackets with a link at the bottom...

You are desperate to drive me from this forum, so you have resorted to smears and lies. My factual posts clearly have upset you. [Big Grin] All you can resort to is now to accuse me of being a 'racist', despite the fact i've never posted any offensive material, a racial slur etc."

Now it's natural for you to be one? Lying foolishness. [Roll Eyes]

What part of:

quote:

In the opening post do you not understand?

I see now Lioness has left, you have replaced her as the forum troll. However what i presumed infact is that you are Lioness, this is just another of your sockpuppets. [Roll Eyes]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
rac·ism    [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races
dictionary.com

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Battywashologist:
Definition of racism:
''[...]any theory claiming the intrinsic superiority or inferiority of racial or ethnic groups which would give to some the right to dominate or even eliminate others, presumed inferior, or basing value judgments on racial differences'' - UNESCO's ''Declaration of Race''

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A. Anyone can hold "racial prejudice" -- that is, they can carry positive or negative stereotypes of others based on racial characteristics. For example, a white person thinking all Asians are smart, or all black people are criminals; or a Chinese person thinking Japanese people are untrustworthy; or what-have-you. ANYONE, of any race, can have racial prejudices.

B. People of any race can commit acts of violence, mistreatment, ostracizing, etc., based on their racial prejudices. A black kid can beat up a white kid because he doesn't like white kids. An Indian person can refuse to associate with Asians. Whatever, you get the idea.

C. However, to be racist (rather than simply prejudiced) requires having institutional power. In North America, white people have the institutional power. In large part we head the corporations; we make up the largest proportion of lawmakers and judges; we have the money; we make the decisions. In short, we control the systems that matter. "White" is presented as normal, the default. Because we have institutional power, when we think differently about people based on their race or act on our racial prejudices, we are being racist. Only white people can be racist, because only white people have institutional power.

D. People of color can be prejudiced, but they cannot be racist, because they don't have the institutional power. (However, some people refer to intra-PoC prejudice as "lateral racism". You may also hear the term "colorism", which refers to lighter-skinned PoC being prejudiced toward darker-skinned PoC.) However, that situation can be different in other countries; for example, a Japanese person in Japan can be racist against others, because the Japanese have the institutional power there. But in North America, Japanese people can't be racist because they don't hold the institutional power.

E. If you're in an area of your city/state/province that is predominantly populated by PoC and, as a white person, you get harassed because of your skin color, it's still not racism, even though you're in a PoC-dominated area. The fact is, even though they're the majority population in that area, they still lack the institutional power. They don't have their own special PoC-dominated police force for that area. They don't have their own special PoC-dominated courts in that area. The state/province and national media are still not dominated by PoC. Even though they have a large population in that particular area, they still lack the institutional power overall.

F. So that's the definition of racism that you're likely to encounter. If you start talking about "reverse racism" you're going to either get insulted or laughed at, because it isn't possible under that definition; PoC don't have the power in North America, so by definition, they can't be racist. Crying "reverse racism!" is like waving a Clueless White Person Badge around.

http://stuffwhitepeopledo.blogspot.com/2009/09/wonder-how-to-define-racism.html

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I see now Lioness has left, you have replaced her as the forum troll. However what i presumed infact is that you are Lioness, this is just another of your sockpuppets. [Roll Eyes]
You've already been makin puppets with CT. And after someone caught you making the mistake of typing a response to you under CT, the only one who tried to convince us you two WERENT the same WAS actually Lioness. "she" even PMed me talking about how you two were definitely not the same. So keep on point and watch who the hell you call a troll. Wouldn't want to lose your job.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):

Definition of racism:

Accepting racial differences and the evolutionary fact that races naturally are inclined to prefer their own racial kindred to outside races is not racism. Its a built in (defence) brain mechanism.

No its racism. I'd call you a fool for believing it wasnt but your deliberatly just playin stupid. You know to suggest you have a "preference" implies the belief something/someone is superior. That's why you posted all those threads about fvcking black kids picking white dolls and say blacks hate themselves, and Euro standards are universal. Thats why you b!tch about black hair and suggest preference for straight is self hate and shows blacks feel inferior. OR that hatred of it is universal so the trait is universally recognized as inferior.

Screw you.

It's not just a "preference" or these kids or black people you talk about wouldnt have "self hate." you wouldnt talk about how this "preference" proves they feel inferior. So the Superiority comes with any package of preference. Cause a VALUE JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. That carries some contradiction too. Cause if your sayin these kids can be raised to like white dolls--even more than having a preference for one's own race over others is actually an avoidable phenomenon. To be consistent you would have to admit that its psychological damage being done to these kids by white culture.

quote:

Accepting the reality that biologically races are not equal is also not racism. Different races have different IQ's, and are different (better or worse) at different sports etc.

Right and you guys gonna allow integration of cultures? LOL Nah. Are gonna pay everyone equal despite these differences? Nah your not. Your sayin we aint equal is pretty much sayin for yall to sentence certain groups to be "born" to live unequally. Cause we will be paid according to what we're good at/are willing to believe.

So where was I?

quote:
quote:

You deny being a racist yet YOU fit the definition YOU gave.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We call this mechanism "racism". Hard for me to say race doesn't exist but it isn't something you base on oids like you do.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
You've already been makin puppets with CT. And after someone caught you making the mistake of typing a response to you under CT, the only one who tried to convince us you two WERENT the same WAS actually Lioness. "she" even PMed me talking about how you two were definitely not the same. So keep on point and watch who the hell you call a troll. Wouldn't want to lose your job.

CT is a 60 year old American citizen of 'Black Haitian' heritage, in contrast i am 22 years old and my heritage is 'White British' and i live in UK. Obviously we aren't the same user.

The fact we agree on points just goes to show you there are universal truths. Any race can embrace truth. Most Afrocentrics here however choose not to.

quote:
No its racism. I'd call you a fool for believing it wasnt but your deliberatly just playin stupid. You know to suggest you have a "preference" implies the belief something/someone is superior.
There is nothing 'racist' about in-group favouritism and kin selection.

Races and ethnic groups naturally prefer members of their own race, who they breed with. This is not racism, it is natural.

quote:
That's why you posted all those threads about fvcking black kids picking white dolls and say blacks hate themselves, and Euro standards are universal. Thats why you b!tch about black hair and suggest preference for straight is self hate and shows blacks feel inferior. OR that hatred of it is universal so the trait is universally recognized as inferior.
When beauty surveys are conducted they always reveal a universal preference and standard. It is exactly the same with anything else. This however doesn't have to translate into treating people superior or inferior as i have stated.

quote:
Screw you.

It's not just a "preference" or these kids or black people you talk about wouldnt have "self hate." you wouldnt talk about how this "preference" proves they feel inferior. So the Superiority comes with any package of preference. Cause a VALUE JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. That carries some contradiction too. Cause if your sayin these kids can be raised to like white dolls--even more than having a preference for one's own race over others is actually an avoidable phenomenon. To be consistent you would have to admit that its psychological damage being done to these kids by white culture.

See above.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is absolutely correct! Ethnic differences need NOT reflect phenotypic differences. An example of this can be seen in the hostility Nazis and their apologists felt towards the equally 'white' Jews. Even Jews were forced to wear ID badges to distinguish themselves as such, meaning without such badges (or circumcised penises) there would be no distinction. The exact same can be applied to the Japanese and their views and treatment of other East Asians (they also made Koreans and Chinese wear ID badges). The only thing the study says is that the human brain is hard-wired to discriminate based on ANY difference whether real or imagined! Discrimination is NOT the same as racism! Although there are studies that show racists (like the author of this thread) are the ones that have low IQs!! This was discussed before.
Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

CT is a 60 year old American citizen of 'Black Haitian' heritage, in contrast i am 22 years old and my heritage is 'White British' and i live in UK. Obviously we aren't the same user.

The fact we agree on points just goes to show you there are universal truths. Any race can embrace truth. Most Afrocentrics here however choose not to.

quote:
No its racism. I'd call you a fool for believing it wasnt but your deliberatly just playin stupid. You know to suggest you have a "preference" implies the belief something/someone is superior.

Races and ethnic groups naturally prefer members of their own race, who they breed with. This is not racism, it is natural.

quote:
That's why you posted all those threads about fvcking black kids picking white dolls and say blacks hate themselves, and Euro standards are universal. Thats why you b!tch about black hair and suggest preference for straight is self hate and shows blacks feel inferior. OR that hatred of it is universal so the trait is universally recognized as inferior.
When beauty surveys are conducted they always reveal a universal preference and standard. It is exactly the same with anything else. This however doesn't have to translate into treating people superior or inferior as i have stated.

quote:
Screw you.

See above.

Actually your off - 95% of the people who post on this forum is truth centric - verses Afrocentric or Eurocentric.

You believe that Eurocentricism is truth centric which it is not - yet truthcentic stands alone!

you have to learn to separate the two - ... if you would only open up and see ... beyond racist material which you use as a verifying point is simply racist done by racist you will become the anthropologist that you should be - especially if you are spending all of the money you are for school. Get the truth - leave all of these centrics behind and make your place in history as a person that only sought out the truth - as it stand you are deceived speaking only what racist taught - in using Coon ... and so forth - its wrong.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@oshun
'You've already been makin puppets with CT. And after someone caught you making the mistake of typing a response to you under CT, the only one who tried to convince us you two WERENT the same WAS actually Lioness. "she" even PMed me talking about how you two were definitely not the same.'

Yep, she aslo suspisciously pm'd me to tell me that CT was Haitian when I questioned whether they were black.

@Men Kheper Ra
You waste your time appealing to Anglo's sense of reason. He is consciously and pro-actively racist-I also wouldn't be surprised if he has some underlying mental issue.

Or maybe he's just, what we call in Britain, a 'wind-up merchant'.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this claim is suppose to be "true", it means that Elijah Muhammad was right.

Then again we have this, so it leads to the question; who have they scanned? And what is the psychoanalyse of these individual's?

http://antiracistaction.org

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The human brain recognises differences in observed phenomena--whether gender, age, language, religion, phenotypical appearance, etc. Even non-human animals know how to differentiate.

The point with humans is that such differences can be emotionally played upon in such a way that it could lead to conflict in the form of violence and murder.

Examples: Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Serbs are ethnically the same except for the fact that the Turkish invasion of their territory led to some of them becoming Muslims and others not. They slaughtered each other ad nauseam during the recent Balkans civil war.

The same of the split of South Asia into the mainly Hindu state of India and the mainly Muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh. The incidences of murder and rape have yet to be matched. That's why despite being of the same South Asian stock they are perennially hostile to each other--to the extent that both India and Pakistan raced to acquire nuclear weapons.

Similar fratricidal conflicts were/are in the news daily. The civil wars in Vietnam, Korea, Rwanda, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan all fomented by outside prompts proves that what neuroscience has shown--a rather obvious demonstration--is that humans recognise differences of all sorts.

So what else is new?

Great statement, as I may add. The Nazis, par Hitler and his ilk. And of course the Mussolini Greece implication.

This war was considered ethnic cleansing. I know people from there, but I don't really ask questions about it. I think it's rude and may come off painful and disrespectful.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ima ask you again, what proof do you have? You and Lioness are the only ones goin around talkin about how he's Hatian and sh!t and y'all aint got no proof so back up off with that. That also dont explain how a response directed to you got a "my mistake" from CT.

quote:
The fact we agree on points just goes to show you there are universal truths.
By the very nature of their being major disagreement, especially here a "universal" (Eurocentric) truth is bullsh!t.

quote:
Any race can embrace truth. Most Afrocentrics here however choose not to.
Same with Eurocentrics like yourself.

quote:
quote:
What your arguing at this point is that racism is natural. You fit the DEFINITION you gave for a RACIST. Your only defense is that its natural to BE A RACIST. Get out the closet.

quote:
quote:
When beauty surveys are conducted they always reveal a universal preference and standard.

It "reveals" cultural imperialism which you then use to say a naturally universal standard exists that did not exist before. Tell us bout this universal standard for light hair, skin and eyes-- features among albino in Africa. Your features for example would scare the sh!t many black cultures who associate it with death. Albinos are persecuted and killed cause their features are associated with bad luck, and curses. Yes sometimes their body parts are thought to be magical but they are treated like objects that can be killed and broken up into parts for lots of money. Liking your features wasnt universal before Euros came in. Admit that if its natural to prefer a persons own race white culture has inflicted psychological damage to blacks.

Ppl like you are backwards. You talk about what is "natural" and dont make any effort to "evolve" from your present condition & have the nerve TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS being content with a PRIMITIVE mind. There have been tests on racial preference. While most have some form not all have a STRONG preference like you and some dont have ANY preference which means society CAN raise people not to have one. IT has NATURALLY occurred depending on how people are raised.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Oshun, it has often occurred these names intermingled with one another. I have seen the patterns, over the years gone by... [Wink]

quote:
@oshun
'You've already been makin puppets with CT. And after someone caught you making the mistake of typing a response to you under CT, the only one who tried to convince us you two WERENT the same WAS actually Lioness. "she" even PMed me talking about how you two were definitely not the same.'

Yep, she aslo suspisciously pm'd me to tell me that CT was Haitian when I questioned whether they were black.

@Men Kheper Ra
You waste your time appealing to Anglo's sense of reason. He is consciously and pro-actively racist-I also wouldn't be surprised if he has some underlying mental issue.

Or maybe he's just, what we call in Britain, a 'wind-up merchant'.

I doubt CT, CBL etc...is Haitian, a few days ago he made a thread on east Africans doing a circumcision ritual, where he spoke of them as being uncivilized. Considering the fact Haiti is deep into Vodun, I think it's unlikely for him to be Haitian. He was debunked and exposed earlier on not being an African American either.

Then there are a lot of religious similarities between Vodun and ancient Egyptian religious practices. From what is told.

I am curios to what he has to say about Toussaint L'ouverture and the Haitian revolution? I know there are some white Americans who really hate this. Hence this ages old embargo.

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com