EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How Mexico chose to honor it's Black founders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Mexico chose to honor it's Black founders
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay - I'm behind the times, I never saw this before.

-

2005 - A series of five stamps was released Wednesday for general use by the Mexican government. The stamps depict an exaggerated black cartoon character known as Memin Pinguin, a child character from a comic book started in the 1940s and still published in Mexico.

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday objected to a postage stamp issued by the Mexican government, saying that “racial stereotypes are offensive no matter what their origin” and have no place in today’s world.

The stamp was issued just weeks after remarks by President Vicente Fox angered black Americans.

In May, Fox riled many by saying Mexican migrants take jobs in the United States that “not even blacks” want. Fox later expressed regret for any offense the remarks may have caused, but insisted his comments had been misinterpreted.

Carlos Caballero, assistant marketing director for the Mexican Postal Service, said the new stamps are not offensive, nor were they intended to be.

“This is a traditional character that reflects part of Mexico’s culture,” Caballero said. “His mischievous nature is part of that character.”

However, Penalosa said many Mexicans still assume all blacks are foreigners, despite the fact that at one point early in the Spanish colonial era, Africans outnumbered Spanish in Mexico.

‘It's from another era’
“At this point in time, it was probably pretty insensitive” to issue the stamps, said Elisa Velazquez, an anthropologist who studies Mexico’s black communities for the National Institute of Anthropology and History.

“This character is a classic, but it’s from another era,” Velazquez said. “It’s a stereotype, and you don’t want to encourage ignorance or prejudices.”

The 6.50-peso (60 cent) stamps — depicting the character in five poses — was issued with the domestic market in mind, but Caballero noted they could be used in international postage as well. A total of 750,000 of the stamps will be issued.

Ben Vinson, a black professor of Latin American history at Penn State University, said he has been called “Memin Pinguin” by some people in Mexico. He said the character’s mother is drawn to look like an old version of the U.S. advertising character Aunt Jemima.

The stamps are part of a series that pays tribute to Mexican comic books. Memin Pinguin, the second in the series, was apparently chosen for this year’s release because it is the 50th anniversary of the company that publishes the comic.

Publisher Manelick de la Parra told the government news agency Notimex the character would be a sort of goodwill ambassador on Mexican letters and postcards. “It seems nice if Memin can travel all over the world, spreading good news,” de la Parra said, calling him “so charming, so affectionate, so wonderful, generous and friendly.”

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino Scum.

Ex-president Fox

-

Looks like the Sun is starting to take revenge.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Old News. A Puerto Rican woman told me about this many years ago.

Damn did she disliked Mexicans.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
It is interesting how modern Mexican artists, who are for the most mart Albinos and Mulattoes, depict the past in murals. Note that in most cases, the Aztec are depicted as Indians, not as the Black people that they were.

-

-

-

-

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike stop trying to steal everyone else's identities. The modern Mexican Indians are the descendants of the Aztecs not you so get over it.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIzHIRCBtdE
See this about the cartoons and even how Black or Afro Mexicans viewed it.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike stop trying to steal everyone else's identities. The modern Mexican Indians are the descendants of the Aztecs not you so get over it.

This is an Aztec and their artifacts Albino girl.
Which Indians look like this.

-

-  -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
In Mexico, as well as the other Latin American countries, the Albinos and their "Light-skinned" mulattoes, have conspired to marginalize Blacks and the "Dark-skinned" mulattoes. In Mexico, most dark skinned people are relegated to the bad-lands, or are beggars, or sell trinkets.

Even today, only Bolivia has been able to elect a "Dark-skinned" mulatto as President.

Bolivian President Evo Morales

-

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man you modern day niggas talk some crap i swear lmao.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MEXICO'S INVISIBLE PEOPLE.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):

Sahel - You are obviously an extremely ignorant person.
But tell me, are you simply a lying Albino in Albino fantasy land, or are you one of them Dumb beaten-down Negroes who were stupid enough to believe the Albino mans bullsh1t?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):

Sahel - You are obviously an extremely ignorant person.
But tell me, are you simply a lying Albino in Albino fantasy land, or are you one of them Dumb beaten-down Negroes who were stupid enough to believe the Albino mans bullsh1t?

Come-on Sahel, I'm really curious.
Are you a lying Albino:
Or are you just another Dumb Nigger?

Oh wait - Sahel:
Don't tell me you are one of those Turk Mulattoes running around Arabia and North Africa!

Well now - that would certainly explain everything.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Se the Melanoma forming above his lift eye and on the upper bridge of his nose?
You are right, he is an Albino.

-

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The Sun is the Black mans avenger.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racists racists racists, how does it feel to be called racists racists?

Btw Mikey boy White people hater, do you have a link where we can see the history & the original of that pic of the so called "Aztec" couple because I haven't found it anywhere except on other White people hating, Amerindian hating Black racist sites.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DHDoxie

We are ready for taking registrations at our help site.

At WWAR (World-Wide Albino Registry), we identify and register all known Albinos for physical/psychological treatment to assist you in rejoining humanity and living a life, free from Albinism side-effects such as; Depression, Delusions Of Grandeur, Schizophrenia, Murderous homicidal/Genocidal mania, etc.

No longer do you have need to hide behind made-up,"feel-good" descriptions of yourselves like;
Caucasoid, White, Jew, or Wiggers.

Finally, a climate has arrived where you can be comfortable with who you really are. It is finally time to embrace and cherish your true God given nature.

Stand up, lift your are hands to the sky and shout in the tune of that old African American spiritual and WWAR them song,;

Say it loud!
I'm Albino and I'm proud!
Say it Loud!
I'm Albino and I'm proud!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Screw you Narmer. I'm not the least bit depressed, I have no delusions of grandeur, I'm not schizophrenic, I have no inclination or desire to commit homicide or genocide. I'm also NOT an Albino. I will continue saying that until I'm provided with certified, undeniable, unbiased proof that I am.

Narmer more like.

Say it loud!
I'm White & I'm proud! HEHEHEHEHE

Take your WWAR & shove it where the sun don't shine & spin on it Narmer.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA! Afroloons have no shame. Now, original Mexicans were Black. HAHA! Keep alienating yourselves by hijacking everyone else's history. Keep it up!
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Screw you Narmer. I'm not the least bit depressed, I have no delusions of grandeur, I'm not schizophrenic, I have no inclination or desire to commit homicide or genocide. I'm also NOT an Albino. I will continue saying that until I'm provided with certified, undeniable, unbiased proof that I am.

Narmer more like.

Say it loud!
I'm White & I'm proud! HEHEHEHEHE

Take your WWAR & shove it where the sun don't shine & spin on it Narmer.

I neglected to include Anger Management to that list.
If that photo you posted is really you then, YES, you are definitely an Albino.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
HAHA! Afroloons have no shame. Now, original Mexicans were Black. HAHA! Keep alienating yourselves by hijacking everyone else's history. Keep it up!

ausar - SOMETHING "MUST" BE DONE ABOUT ALL OF THESE IGNORANT ALBINOS COMING ON THE FORUM ARGUING ABOUT THINGS THAT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN THE MOST RUDIMENTARY KNOWLEDGE OF.

You MUST BAN THEM until they have demonstrated some knowledge on these subjects!

It is simply intolerable to constantly have these ignoramuses posting nonsense.

Crush Black Lies - you ignorant Albino piece of sh1t, there must be at least half a dozen studies which detail the Black founding of the Americas. Try reading something BEFORE opening your ignorant Albino mouth

The 2005 study, published by The National Academy of Sciences
Cranial morphology of early Americans from Lagoa Santa, Brazil: Implications for the settlement of the New World
by Walter A. Neves and Mark Hubbe
Laboratório de Estudos Evolutivos Humanos, Departamento de Genética e Biologia Evolutiva, Instituto de Biociências, Universidade de São Paulo, 05508-090 São Paulo, Brazil.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Data/Cranial_morphology_of_early_Americans.htm

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
ROTFLMBO, what's that matter Mikey boy you filthy Black racist, White people hater? You wanna be able to to steal everyone else's history unimpeded? If you were trying to paint everyone in history Black, trying to write Whites & everyone else completely out of history like we don't even exist & trying to write yourselves in in our places, we wouldn't even have a reason to be here. Mikey boy White people hater, your site of racist lies is NOT a good source, its full of racist, Afro-centric lies and is only worth looking at if one wants a good laugh LOL. If Ausar won't BAN YOU & NARMER, Clyde, Ironliar, Marc for using racist epithets & stealing others history then why should they ban us Whites for simply defending what belongs to us & defending what belongs to others. I personally think its intolerable that YOU are allowed to use racist epithets while we will get banned if we do so.
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@mike111 - lol what is a dumb-beat down negro to you?
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Mushmouth

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! Here is a photo of some of the last FULL BLOODED Aztec Indians who are now unfortunately extinct! Look at their Afros folks! Here are examples of TWO full blooded UNMIXED Aztecs!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Daztec%2Bcouple&w=124&h=160&imgurl=www.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dazt ec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252fuploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&size=&name=sear ch&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Daztec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252f uploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Daztec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%2 52f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252fuploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&p=aztec+couple&type=&no=3&tt=115&oid=http%3A%2F%2Fts3.mm.bing.net%2Fimages%2Fthumbnail.asp x%3Fq%3D4876978918260778%26id%3De9c96a0a53ed79ee1a619c348ad4beed&tit=Aztec_couple_2&sigr=15hec9ps4&sigi=15a0b4clt&sigb=11meti1bo&fr=yfp-t-545

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! Here is a photo of some of the last FULL BLOODED Aztec Indians who are now unfortunately extinct! Look at their Afros folks! Here are examples of TWO full blooded UNMIXED Aztecs!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Daztec%2Bcouple&w=124&h=160&imgurl=www.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dazt ec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252fuploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&size=&name=sear ch&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Daztec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252f uploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Daztec%2Bcouple%23focal%3Da01c9f467f04be5ec4ca5aa1b91c5c5a%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%2 52f%252ftruthhitman.com%252fwp-content%252fuploads%252f2012%252f03%252fAztec_couple_2.jpg&p=aztec+couple&type=&no=3&tt=115&oid=http%3A%2F%2Fts3.mm.bing.net%2Fimages%2Fthumbnail.asp x%3Fq%3D4876978918260778%26id%3De9c96a0a53ed79ee1a619c348ad4beed&tit=Aztec_couple_2&sigr=15hec9ps4&sigi=15a0b4clt&sigb=11meti1bo&fr=yfp-t-545

There is a reason the people like to show photos of modern day populations across the globe. There is a reason that many of you have never seen photos of UNMIXED fool blooded Aztecs and other indigenous people and why many of you have never seen the pics of the last pure blooded Australians and Tasmanians.

It would be kinda hard for any cracker to say that these afro wearing aztecs were not black right?

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Like I said, just ignore the pics of modern day populations that these pink assed devils show you! I am about to show you a family of the LAST full blooded Australians and what they looked like! click on them all folks! Its no different than any pic that you might see of slaves on a black southern plantation! Then ask yourself a question!!!! why have you not seen this before? Why is it hidden that these people were clearly black and not the modern day mongrels that are shown today?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Dlast%2Btasmanian%2Bpeople%2Bpics&w=160&h=155&imgurl=www.bing.com%2Fimages% 2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dlast%2Btasmanian%2Bpeople%2Bpics%23focal%3D4216fc2cff9c300fdfa49d0af81f2a2e%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fupload.wikimedia.org%252fwikipedia%252fcommons%252fthumb%252f 4%252f41%252fTruganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg%252f250px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg&size=&name=search&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsear ch%3Fq%3Dlast%2Btasmanian%2Bpeople%2Bpics%23focal%3D4216fc2cff9c300fdfa49d0af81f2a2e%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fupload.wikimedia.org%252fwikipedia%252fcommons%252fthumb%252f4%252f 41%252fTruganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg%252f250px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dlast%2Btasmanian %2Bpeople%2Bpics%23focal%3D4216fc2cff9c300fdfa49d0af81f2a2e%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fupload.wikimedia.org%252fwikipedia%252fcommons%252fthumb%252f4%252f41%252fTruganini_and_last _4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg%252f250px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg&p=last+tasmanian+people&type=&no=1&tt=115&oid=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fimages%2Fthumbnail. aspx%3Fq%3D4950010551468823%26id%3Df3dbaa92a235b2f6a6e09eec55cdf435&tit=picture+of+the+last+four+%26quot%3Bfull+blooded%26quot%3B+Tasmanian+Aborigines+c+...&sigr=18pbguhnm&sigi=18i s2j0j0&sigb=1242b5m9n&fr=yfp-t-545

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn ausar - Can't you get rid of this fool?

The idiot messed up my thread.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!!... First look at how the last full blooded aztec Indians looked and laugh when you listen to these stringy haired mongrels claimn to be Aztecs! LOL. The fact is any African or African American is more aztec than any stringy haired mongrel mestizo

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!!... First look at how the last full blooded aztec Indians looked and laugh when you listen to these stringy haired mongrels claimn to be Aztecs! LOL. The fact is any African or African American is more aztec than any stringy haired mongrel mestizo! LOL Can you believe the number of these stringy haired mutts wearing Aztec gear and claiming to be full blooded Aztec descendants! Hahahahaha

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com