EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: We can say it but you can't

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: We can say it but you can't
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any comment on this or no comment?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31835.htm#idc-cover

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said it and anyone with half a brain and capable of reading/observing even minimally should be certain of the truth this reality.
Jews have been in charge of media even since they stole control of the movie projector from it's inventor.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jews have succeeded in taking control of the black press, by acquisition from stupid Negroes like Kathy Hughes (half Negro/Half Albino) and Robert Johnson (Harvard stooge).

The Black Press Is Dead. Get Over It

-

by BAR managing editor Bruce A. Dixon

When will the black press get as excited enough over mass incarceration, the epidemic of solitary confinement, the plague of urban school closings and privatizations, over gentrification and joblessness as they are about reality TV and what Michelle is wearing? Are you holding your breath? It might be time to let it go....

http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/black-press-dead-get-over-it

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we black folk would fare better if the Christian whites took over media control from the Jews, they are the majority you know. They seem to like black people more than Jews do and might give us a better shake. Thoughts?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ What you mean by "We" Sulphur smelling pale-face?

APOLOGIZE, or I'll hunt you down like Horus did Set.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ What you mean by "We" Sulphur smelling pale-face?

APOLOGIZE, or I'll hunt you down like Horus did Set.

please articulate exactly what I should be apologizing for
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Stop playing egg breath.

REPENT, thank me, and apologize.

You know, and I know what you found in your rapid research on melanin to prove me wrong. Your pigheadedness is making you lose face.

REPENT, thank me, and apologize, you flip-flopping ingrate!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Stop playing egg breath.

REPENT, thank me, and apologize.

You know, and I know what you found in your rapid research on melanin to prove me wrong. Your pigheadedness is making you lose face.

REPENT, thank me, and apologize, you flip-flopping ingrate!

kiss my BLACK ASS
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lioness, are you one of those Albino women with Black anuses?

You know what that means don't you?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL, you are really an ingrate.

I give you some serious information about yourself, and you show me your pink Sulfur-8 smellin' ass in return.
Albinos! sheesh!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com