EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Egmond Codfried gets added to RationalWiki

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egmond Codfried gets added to RationalWiki
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Egmond_Codfried
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anglo-Idiot

Is this your work?

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Anglo-Idiot

Is this your work?

Anglo is upset, over a thread posted about his multiple personality disorder. He is nothing more than an inferior mentally diseased Sub-human filth.

-

-

-

Anglo-Pyramidologist fantasizing about White ethiopians, He is most likely the E.S poster White Nubian
 -

-

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Anglo-Idiot

Is this your work?

I was about to ask the same thing.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scholar Egmond Codfried blue blood black blood work is one of the greatest work in black history like the african origin of the egyptian,the black skin of the moor,the egyptian origin of christianity etc .Keep the good work Egmond .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from Tmtoulouse (Talk), group Site wide (urgent) at 05:48, 20 July 2012

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried is a well known Black supremacist internet troll who resides in the Netherlands.
[edit] Online Presence and trolling

Egmond Codfried has a long history of trolling history based discussion forums and posting absurd claims that virtually all notable European historical personages from classical antiquity to the 19th century were "Black" or "Negro". For example one of his most eccentric claims is that Jane Austin was a "Black women".[1] Among his other outlandish claims are that Ludwig von Beethoven, Elizabeth I, Shakespeare, David Hume, Immanuel Kant were also all "Black African people".[2] He further claims "white European" people are albino mutants and were once all serfs. He calls this theory the "Blue Blood is Black Blood". Furthermore according to Egmond, any appearance of white shoes or clothes in old literature or paintings is evidence that the black nobles were using whites for their skins. He claims that white supremacism is a responce to the fact black nobles used to kill the whites (albino mutants) and turn them into shoe leather from the Middle Ages.[3]
[edit] Bannings

He is known as the 'Dutch Mega Troll'[4] across the web and has been banned on over fifty webforums. Forums like historum.com have banned his ISP. A small list of his bannings can be found here: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
[edit] Footnotes

↑ Jane Austen Black by Egmond Codfried
↑ Blue Blood is Black Blood Theory
↑ Crackpot Egmond Quote
↑ Egmond Banning Thread Dutch Mega Troll

Categories: Extreme wingnuttery | Internet kooks | Pseudoscience | Racism

This page was last modified on 19 July 2012, at 06:22.
This page has been accessed 95 times.
Unless explicitly noted otherwise, all content licensed as indicated by RationalWiki:Copyrights.
For concerns on copyright infringement please see: RationalWiki:Copyright violations

^ Considering the public can edit this stuff lol I thought about correcting those highlighted errors above....but nah... [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond is all over the internet but has anyone ever seen a picture of him?
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc Washington will later be added.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Marc Washington will later be added.

So it was you. If only it were you that could be added next. Stop being so damn butthurt.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

He is probably like the rest of the posters here some sort of mulatto, searching for a mystical identity.In his own way the perfect American.;-)
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Suriname, mixed like most Surinamese, but black identified and brought up with Black traditions; and I'm doing my research on behalf of all my less privileged countrymen who have no access to the Dutch Archives and the Royal Library: but who I wish to liberate from colonialism and especially mental slavery. Our history as a colony is much mixed up with the Dutch and European history and one cannot avoid looking in at the European back ground of Surinam governors and slave owners, to make sense of Surinam history.
Because of all the wonderful chances and circumstances in my live I believe to have been called to discover the blue blood is black blood theory (from 1100 till 1848). And although I have spent already 32 years among the pink Dutch, providence insured most liberally I did not have to really mix with them, to be brainwashed or bullied in accepting their revisionist world view. I look at the Surinamese in Holland and realise how scare they are from whites. They are not supposed to talk back or criticize, although they are allowed to vote, and must pay taxes. My theory is based in reason, namely European elite members were often described as brown and black of complexion, which meant their skins were not white, and they were not considered whites, as we understand white today. Some of them had next to their brown and black skin, classical African facial features, which we consider today as proof of Black admixture. Then, from my Jane Austen research, this was seen as pure blood, and pure noble blood. Blue blood is Black blood. Now that my theory is on the rise the attacks will increase, and Blacks will more often hear from my theory. If they are houseniggers, they will be against me. I do not presume to turn the whites, but try to inform the intelligent, educated Blacks.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morosofie

This wikipedia was created on my behalf

-

[a sister wearing white shoes]

The person who wrote this ill written report has a particurlarly hatred of my pointing to the shoe leather history till 1848, and mixes the important with the marginal.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com