EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama is a descendent of a Slave - ON HIS MOTHERS SIDE! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obama is a descendent of a Slave - ON HIS MOTHERS SIDE!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man.

A study from Ancestry.com has determined that President Obama is related to John Punch, the first black African enslaved for life in America--which would make Punch the 11th great-grandfather of Obama.

The connection is made through Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunhan. The website's records say she had ancestors who were white landowners in Colonial Virginia who descended from an African man, Punch.

According to the site's press release, Punch tried to escape indentured servitude in colonial Virginia in 1640 and was punished by becoming enslaved for life. The records show that Punch had children with a white woman, and her status as free was passed on to her offspring. Punch's descendents became successful landowners in the slave-owning state of Virginia.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/president-obama-related-country-first-enslaved-man-220215114.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man.

A study from Ancestry.com has determined that President Obama is related to John Punch, the first black African enslaved for life in America--which would make Punch the 11th great-grandfather of Obama.

The connection is made through Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunhan. The website's records say she had ancestors who were white landowners in Colonial Virginia who descended from an African man, Punch.

According to the site's press release, Punch tried to escape indentured servitude in colonial Virginia in 1640 and was punished by becoming enslaved for life. The records show that Punch had children with a white woman, and her status as free was passed on to her offspring. Punch's descendents became successful landowners in the slave-owning state of Virginia.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/president-obama-related-country-first-enslaved-man-220215114.html

So his mother wasn't White,and your point being Mike?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay those still on the site with any brains at all:

Put on the thinking caps.

Were African slaves imported as INDENTURED SERVANTS?

He,he,he:

No, only Europeans were indentured servants.

Like I said long ago, probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Like I said long ago, probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans. [/QB]

you say a lot of things

question, what are the other 50% ?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

-

My guess is that if she was juxtaposed with you Doxie, she would be Whiter than you. That goes for you too Cass.

If there are still any White people without Black admixture left, they would likely be very pale with Red or Blonde hair and Blue or Red eyes.

In other words - PURE ALBINOS!

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He,he,he:

Like I said long ago, probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans.

[Roll Eyes]

Explain it right

and

When you talk
"Americans"
You are referring to those who live on the American continent or the people who live in the U.S. only?

So blacks in the Americas are
50% Europeans, 40% from africa and 10% of blacks
are natives of American continent (Indians)?

I do not understand
that the
news has have with
Black slaves came from europe???

you're getting senile, mike?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

My guess is that if she was juxtaposed with you Doxie, she would be Whiter than you. That goes for you too Cass.

If there are still any White people without Black admixture left, they would likely be very pale with Red or Blonde hair and Blue or Red eyes.

In other words - PURE ALBINOS!

NOW, you got it! [Wink]
The medical physical anatomy data shows irrefutably that had there been any "pure" whites in ancient Egypt/Africa they would not have lasted very long in the African environment.
Their lack of melanin would have burned them up with a quickness. many would have gone insane.

They wold have spent a great deal of time indoors, and when they went out, it would have been limited to short brief periods of time.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
quote:

He,he,he:

[Roll Eyes]

Explain it right

and

When you talk
"Americans"
You are referring to those who live on the American continent or the people who live in the U.S. only?

I do not understand
that the
news has have with

if you are attracted to young children you need psychological councelling.
Get help before it destoys your life and kids' lives

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Explain it right

and

When you talk
"Americans"

I do not understand
that the
news has have with

malibudusul - You are right, I was not specific enough. When I said Black Americans, I was speaking about the united states.

I don't know what the presentages are, I can only give the raw data.

Contrary to common belief, the window for importing African slaves into the U.S. was brief when compared to say Brazil. No one can say for sure when it started, but it was officially ended in 1820, with stoppages in-between.

Most experts agree that the TOTAL number of African Slaves imported into the Unites States was about 500,000. Analysis found that because of their harsh life and poor food, Slaves struggled to maintain their numbers.

Yet by 1880, there were 6,580,793 Blacks in the United States. So certainly better than 50% of them were Europeans; but was it 60%, 70%, 80%? I don't know.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Mikey boy but there's no such thing as a Black European.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

are natives of American continent (Indians)?...

you're getting senile, mike? [/QB]

Mike didn't say "40% from africa and 10% of blacks
are natives of American continent"

he only mentioned 50%

he would rather not give the complete picture at this time,
don't ask

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ya Doxie, I know, this sh1t kinda rocks your whole world doesn't it.

If you believe this, then that means that your Albino world is just:
Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie:
And so it is, whether you choose to believe it or not!

And you had better get used to it, Black researchers are going to tear down that
"Fantasy" Lie of a world that you Albinos live in, one brick at a time.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The first Europeans may have been black, However at more Northern latitudes black people's skin lightens in 6-12,000 years.

One reason this happens is that in Northern latitudes there is less sun and not as much need for dark pigmentation to protect the skin. Hense there are billions of lighter skinned people at higher latitudes. Secondly, without a high amount of fatty fish in the diet people with light skin absorb sunlight faster into the deeper basale layer of skin where vitamin D is synthesized.

But this doesn't prevent albinos from retouching paintings of black Europeans like Maximilian I (1459-1519)

Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I
and family
Habsburg: BLACK EUROPEAN
 -
Muurish skin tone

WHITENIZED VERSION:
 -

sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It only hardness the case that Americans are a bunch of Anglo-Black Ethiopian mulattoes.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He,he,he:

There are no human races, nobody is pure anything.
But Massa slept with his woman slaves too, so all Black Americans are somehow a bit mixed.
But the socalled whites were European Blacks, and later treated as whites to seperate them from Africans, slaves. They were the Black Dutch.
In dutch we say 'blanken'and i believe it's wrong to equate this to 'whites.'
Because of admixture european Blacka were fairer then Africans, but not truly white as we understand that today. Like Portoricans are not white, though lighter in complexion than many Black Americans.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dermal melanin is produced by melanocytes, specialized skin cells located in the basal layer of the epidermis (right).
Melanocytes in the embryo derive from the neural crest, an active zone of development in the early animal embryo that provides key tissues in the head (bones, teeth, skin, nerves, sensory organs), the spinal cord, and key glands.

Although almost everyone has the same amount of melanocytes, the amount and size of the melanosomes and melanin particles produced can differ immensely in humans, resulting in the different races of the world.

RACE is non-existent, but sulfur and Selenium are real!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

NO such thing ATALL eh?  -

quote:
So his mother wasn't White
She wasn't?
 -

*note I don't buy into that "one-drop rule" bullsh*t*

quote:
only Europeans were indentured servants.
Really? So prior to the institution of slavery and the implications of supposed racial inferiority etc, ALL Black servants/slaves were enslaved/in servitude for Life, with no rights? The first Black immigrants (Antoney, Isabella and the 'Jamestown group')were chattel slaves? So there was no period of about 40 yrs when 'the first Black settlers accumulated land, voted, testified in court and mingled with whites on a basis of equality?' They did not 'own other Black servants and certain Blacks did not import and pay for white servants whom they apparently held in servitude'?

Black People in the earliest times of the first colonies were not at first originally enslaved for Life with no rights and deemed to be inferior to ytes...that came a lil later [Frown] [Mad]  -

*note- Before the Mayflower, A History of Black America (Millennium Ed.) by Lerone Bennett, Jr is a great read......
 -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
But Massa slept with his woman slaves too, so all Black Americans are somehow a bit mixed.

I really don't understand why some find it so difficult to use common sense and reason in these matters, instead of constantly falling back on what the lying Albinos has taught them.

Comparably "FEW" people owned Slaves, and later, it was only in the southern states.

For the sake of argument: for what you say to be true, the White Massa as you call him, would have spent thousands of years impregnating Black women all over the country. Since the time period was nowhere that long, and free Black men, and Black men in the north, would have lit his little pink thing on fire: Logically, your silliness doesn't work.

It seems some have "Flights-of-fantasy" just like the Albinos.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

quote:
only Europeans were indentured servants.
Really? So prior to the institution of slavery and the implications of supposed racial inferiority etc, ALL Black servants/slaves were enslaved/in servitude for Life, with no rights? The first Black immigrants (Antoney, Isabella and the 'Jamestown group')were chattel slaves? So there was no period of about 40 yrs when 'the first Black settlers accumulated land, voted, testified in court and mingled with whites on a basis of equality?' They did not 'own other Black servants and certain Blacks did not import and pay for white servants whom they apparently held in servitude'?

Black People in the earliest times of the first colonies were not at first originally enslaved for Life with no rights and deemed to be inferior to ytes...that came a lil later [Frown] [Mad]  -

*note- Before the Mayflower, A History of Black America (Millennium Ed.) by Lerone Bennett, Jr is a great read......
 -

I really don't understand why some find it so difficult to use common sense and reason in these matters, instead of constantly falling back on what the lying Albinos has taught them..

First there is no conflict with my statement. ONLY Europeans were indentured servants.

Africans were bought and paid for, as Chattel Slaves. Because that was their condition when they were purchased by the Albino, from the African Slave trader.

But further, Bennett's quote implies that ALL Blacks came to the U.S. as unwilling travelers. That is not true, an unknown number came of their own free will, for the same reasons as the Albinos.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The Barbary Treaties 1786-1816
Treaty with Morocco June 28 and July 15, 1786

Treaty of Peace and Friendship, with additional article; also Ship-Signals Agreement. The treaty was sealed at Morocco with the seal of the Emperor of Morocco June 23, 1786 (25 Shaban, A. H. 1200), and delivered to Thomas Barclay, American Agent, June 28, 1786 (1 Ramadan, A. H. 1200). Original in Arabic. The additional article was signed and sealed at Morocco on behalf of Morocco July 15, 1786 (18 Ramadan, A. H. 1200). Original in Arabic. The Ship-Signals Agreement was signed at Morocco July 6, 1786 (9 Ramadan, A. H. 1200). Original in English.

If any Moor shall bring Citizens of the United States or their Effects to His Majesty, the Citizens shall immediately be set at Liberty and the Effects restored, and in like Manner, if any Moor not a Subject of these Dominions shall make Prize of any of the Citizens of America or their Effects and bring them into any of the Ports of His Majesty, they shall be immediately released, as they will then be considered as under His Majesty's Protection.

.21. If a Citizen of the United States should kill or wound a Moor, or on the contrary if a Moor shall kill or wound a Citizen of the United States, the Law of the Country shall take place and equal Justice shall be rendered, the Consul assisting at the Tryal, and if any Delinquent shall make his escape, the Consul shall not be answerable for him in any manner whatever.

Black Moors were exempt from enslavement in America.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something tells me someone wants to rewrite American history so it has a genuine Black president, and not a half-breed.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I really don't understand why some find it so difficult to use common sense and reason in these matters, instead of constantly falling back on what the lying Albinos has taught them.

Comparably "FEW" people owned Slaves, and later, it was only in the southern states.

For the sake of argument: for what you say to be true, the White Massa as you call him, would have spent thousands of years impregnating Black women all over the country. Since the time period was nowhere that long, and free Black men, and Black men in the north, would have lit his little pink thing on fire: Logically, your silliness doesn't work.

It seems some have "Flights-of-fantasy" just like the Albinos.

Read your answer twice, cannot understand
If whites in the US are mixed with blacks, then so are the blacks mixed with whites. It works both ways. Every breeding person will eventually after many generations have thousands of descendents, all having bits of their DNA. I read the article yesterday, and I missed a definition of Blacks and of whites. They were not doing the one-drop-rule thing; otherwise both Obama's parents would have been Blacks. The news is quite silly, and I have always based assigning blackness on a base of self-identification. If a person does not look anything black, leave them alone. If they claim they are Black, self-identify as Black: them is Black.
The article follows the idea whites and blacks are very different and finding Black DNA in a white, or white DNA in a Black is some major news. Whatever Black DNA and White DNA is after 45.000 years of race-mixing, and people travelling around.

-

John Hanson as an European Black is considered white. Europa was by definition white. After 1848 things started to shift. First abusive language against Moors was directed against European nobles, and later against any Black person.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Fool, Hanson wasn't "white", and whites didn't lose their African pigment due to low UV levels in Europe/Asia.

They were all derived from African Albinos. They ALL possess a genetic mutation not found in the majority of black Africans; the OCA defect in their DNA.
It's really very simple. If they possess the OCA defect, then they are derived from African Albinos.

So, the world is comprised of these two extremes. In between these extremes, we have admixed variants;

Blacks <-> Admixed <-> African Albinos

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
The website's records say she had ancestors who were white landowners in Colonial Virginia who descended from an African man, Punch.

For those of you thinking that modern Albinos are any less degenerate liars than their ancestors:

I wonder how many of you caught the above.

Clearly the Albino said AFRICAN!
And clearly the Albino said INDENTURED SERVANT.
Meaning that Punch was an indentured servant who was bought in Africa.

If any of you still have on your thinking caps, approach this logically:

The passage to America was expensive, and many of the immigrants were too poor to pay for the journey. Therefore they indentured themselves to wealthier colonialists - selling their services for a period of years in return for the price of the passage.

In 1819 the fare from Liverpool to New York averaged between two and three pounds. The exchange rate in 1840 (closest I could find) was 0.25 = $8-12 dollars

At the same time, an African slave cost about $1,100.00 in New Orleans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for an African:

ONLY TO RELEASE HIM AFTER ONLY 2 to 8 years????

It's a sickness - Albinos can't help but lie.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something tells me someone wants to rewrite American history so it has a genuine Black president, and not a half-breed.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Michelle Obama had white ancestors, Obama's mother had Black ancestors: quite silly. They make it into something extraordinary, something special, while all Americans white or Black have some admixture. Jerry Hall has Amerindian blood, as does Tina Turner, and Faye Dunaway. How can people remain pure anything, surrounded by other ethnicities? Today one runs in Holland into half turkish, have moroccan, half egyptians. Most educated Morrocons from the north accept there is some Black admixture, no matter how white their skins are.

This purely an American obsession.

Due to my research I understand many Black Europeans (1100-1848) saw themselves as whites, but others saw themselves as not-white and superior. Light skinned Surinamese from a certain higher class saw themselves as whites, but when they came to Holland they were perceived as Black, as coloured by the white Dutch: and thus not elite as they were used to.

http://sabrebiade.hubpages.com/hub/Beautiful-Native-American-Women

Beautiful Americanwoman with native blood: amazing! They have two arms, two legs, two ears, and just one vagina.

-

They forgot Eartha Kitt

quote:
O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner, O! long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave![12]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:

Yes CBL, I saw your first post.

Think Albino boy: the researchers who broke this story were lying Albinos just like yourself.
They are undoubtedly interested in self-promotion and making money, not in making you feel insecure.

But let's talk about your insecurities for a moment:
That's an Albino like yourself's greatest fear, isn't it: Being ruled once again by Blacks.

Ah, those ancient memories locked away in your deepest recesses.

Well have no fear CBL, modern Blacks have no desire to subjugate you anew. We only wish for peace and harmony.

But Doxie still has to go to Brazil.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

There are no human races, nobody is pure anything.
But the so called whites were European Blacks, and later treated as whites to seperate them from Africans, slaves. They were the Black Dutch.
In dutch we say 'blanken'and i believe it's wrong to equate this to 'whites.'
Because of admixture european Blacka were fairer then Africans, but not truly white as we understand that today. Like Portoricans are not white, though lighter in complexion than many Black Americans. [/QB]

If there are no human races than the term "black" should not be used in describing people because the words "black" and "white" are used by society to indicate race.
If you look at a census or other form where race is indicated they use terms including "black" and "white"
(East Asians don't like to be called "yellow" however)

But the terms "dark skinned" and "light skinned" do not have this racial baggage attached to them.

So it's hypocritical to say there is no such thung as race and then in the same paragraph start talking about "blacks" and "whites"

Well somebody might argue that when they said "black" they just meant "dark skinned"
But we all know they picked the word "black" or "white" because these terms have a racial history which implies that they mean more than just "dark" or "light skinned"

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Being ruled once again by Blacks.
Sweetheart, I did not know you subscribed to the blue blood theory. They are so afraid to turned into shoe leather again, who would not, and that's why they carry on like this. But they had better ff move on.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
John Hanson was a merchant and public official from Maryland during the era of the American Revolution. After serving in a variety of roles for the Patriot cause in Maryland, in 1779 Hanson was elected as a delegate to the Continental Congress. He signed the Articles of Confederation in 1781 after Maryland finally joined the other states in ratifying them. In November 1781, he was the first person to be elected as the presiding officer, leading some historians to claim he was the first President of the United States.
John Hanson was of English ancestry; his grandfather, also named John, came to Charles County, Maryland, a white indentured servant around 1661.In 1876, a writer named George Hanson placed John Hanson in his family tree of Swedish Americans descended from four Swedish brothers who emigrated to New Sweden in 1642. This story was often repeated over the next century, but scholarly research in the late 20th century suggested that John Hanson was of English heritage and not related to these Swedish American Hansons.
John Hanson was born in 1721– and died in 1783
 -

Another man with the same name John Hanson lived in the next century
John Hanson (d. c. 1860) was an African American associated with the American Colonization Society, which sought to relocate black Americans in Liberia. In Liberia, he served as a senator from Grand Bassa County.
Senator Hanson has recently been confused with an earlier John Hanson, a white politician from Maryland who served as President of the Continental Congress during the American Revolution. According to this urban myth, John Hanson of Maryland was actually black, and also the first President of the United States. Internet sites promoting the hoax use the photograph of Senator John Hanson of Liberia to support the claim, even though photography had not yet been invented when the earlier John Hanson was living.
 -

yall on some slick ****

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^For those who note the dichotomy above:

Calling for peace and harmony, while at the same time sacrificing Doxie to that Randy Brazilian, who will undoubtedly make her do all manner of disgusting, revolting, things for him.

Yes, it is appeasement, but you have to know the history to understand why it is necessary.

The British emancipated slaves in 1833. The Americans (U.S.) in 1865.

But the Albino Portuguese of Brazil were the most degenerate Slavers of all. Officially they emancipated slaves in 1888, but In 1995, 288 farmworkers were freed from what was officially described as slavery, a total which rose to 583 in 2000. In 2001, however, the Brazilian government freed more than 1,400 slave laborers. Some believe that most cases probably go undetected. A national survey conducted in 2000 by the Pastoral Land Commission, a Roman Catholic church group, estimated that there were more than 25,000 forced workers and slaves in Brazil.

A national survey conducted in 2000 by the Pastoral Land Commission, a Roman Catholic church group, estimated that there were more than 25,000 forced workers in Brazil. More than 1,000 slave-like laborers were freed from a sugar cane plantation in 2007 by the Brazilian Government.

In 2004 the Brazilian government acknowledged to the United Nations that 25,000-40,000 Brazilians work under work conditions "analogous to slavery." The top anti-slavery official in Brasília, nation's capital, estimates the number of modern slaves at 50,000. More than 1,000 slave laborers were freed from a sugar cane plantation in 2007 by the Brazilian government, in the largest anti-slavery raid in modern times in Brazil.

In 2008, the Brazilian government freed 4,634 slaves in 133 separate criminal cases at 255 different locations. Freed slaves received a total compensation of £2.4 million (equal to $4.8 million).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see, Brazilians are still seriously fuched-up. It is my hope that by allowing these few sacrifices of virginal Albino females like Doxie, Brazilians will be able to get it out of their systems, and become wholesome members of the world community.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many times does the john hanson madness have to be debunked before Afroloons get it?
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

But the Albino Portuguese of Brazil were the most degenerate Slavers of all.

why are the degenerate? They were officially approved by the black Holy Roman empire?

your people said it was o.k.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike the American Moor follower of noble Drew Ali were saying for years that the majority of African American are not descendant of African slave but are descendant of native black Indian call Moors or Washitaw Moors .They stated the current black indian tribe the Washitaw in Louisiana had an Empire that controled the south west USA .
There is a man name Burrows that discovered a Mauritanian/Moors tomb/cave in the south illinois area they call strangely little Egypt .The cave was called burrows caves .7000 artifacts was found in the cave. Some of the artifact were tablets showing the different people of the mediteranean world,the different script of the mediteranean world and secret occult ritual .The burrows cave prove the Maurs/moors had a kingdom or presence in North America .Academia just ignore the discovery .Thousand of Phoenician,Carthaginian and Egyptian artifact were also found in the Usa .The smithsonian museum cover them up or destruoyed them .
I believe that part of Black America are descendant of Black European .I believe there was black Native American tribe in America. I think the majority of African American maybe 60% are descendant of African slave.
I was watching the late Dylan Ratigan show on tv when the British author of DNA USA Brian Sykes stated that 2/3 of pale/white people in the south USA have black people dna .I think the pale people in the south are descendant of Black European who bleached out by mixing with pale european to integrate .The mulato people sometime (Italian,Spanish) are more racist to keep secret their black blood .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ They were/are the US Albino slave-owners who were ran out of the US after their failed attempt at starting and winning a US civil war.

Once they lost the war, they packed up their loot, boarded Ashkenazi Jew owned ships and sailed off to Argentina/Brazil where they continued their ignorant and savage Anti-African ways.

Although they were declared as "Free", quite a few ignorant Negro slaves feared freedom and volunteered to remain with their masters and sailed off to Brazil with their Brazilian Dixie-crate Confederados masters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Mike the American Moor follower of noble Drew Ali were saying for years that the majority of African American are not descendant of African slave but are descendant of native black Indian call Moors or Washitaw Moors .They stated the current black indian tribe the Washitaw in Louisiana had an Empire that controled the south west USA .
There is a man name Burrows that discovered a Mauritanian/Moors tomb/cave in the south illinois area they call strangely little Egypt .The cave was called burrows caves .7000 artifacts was found in the cave. Some of the artifact were tablets showing the different people of the mediteranean world,the different script of the mediteranean world and secret occult ritual .The burrows cave prove the Maurs/moors had a kingdom or presence in North America .Academia just ignore the discovery .Thousand of Phoenician,Carthaginian and Egyptian artifact were also found in the Usa .The smithsonian museum cover them up or destruoyed them .
I believe that part of Black America are descendant of Black European .I believe there was black Native American tribe in America. I think the majority of African American maybe 60% are descendant of African slave.
I was watching the late Dylan Ratigan show on tv when the British author of DNA USA Brian Sykes stated that 2/3 of pale/white people in the south USA have black people dna .I think the pale people in the south are descendant of Black European who bleached out by mixing with pale european to integrate .The mulato people sometime (Italian,Spanish) are more racist to keep secret their black blood .

mena7 - There is no need to go into nonsense mysticism to document the native Blacks of America, simple research will do that.

Cranial morphology of early Americans from Lagoa Santa, Brazil: Implications for the settlement of the New World.

Link to Study

The Seminoles were the first.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.philipcoppens.com/burrowscave.html

The Burrow Cave was a HOAX. Just look at the supposed artefacts.

I believe that the American elite were a off-shoot of the European elite, these brown and black skinned people I have been researching for the past seven years. I like to believe I know something. Washington was proud to have noble blood, and as blue noble blood is black blood, I wonder how white in looks he was. Benjamin Franklin must have been dark complexioned, that famous Puritan pioneer was dark complexioned.
If we realise this a lot of crap can be immediately disqualified for further notice.
All Americans have Black or white or native admixture. To present this as a grand discovery is ridiculous.

-

[Jacobus van der Werff]

John Hanson was a European Black in the style of my Jacobus van der Werff, with classical African facial traits that stood for pure blood.
He became a grandee in Utrecht, married a daughter of a former burgomaster. He had children. The Surinamese colonial master were extremely rich, which threw their children in the path of the nobilities who craved the money. Some children had ex-slave mothers or grandmothers. So in Europe ancient Europese Black blood got mixed with recent African blood as in the case of Jan Wicherides or Pushkin who was very dark complexioned, and prognastic. He married a Dutch wife and his son became burgomaster of Rotterdam.

-

Jan Wicherides, natural son of Governor Jan Wichers and Adjuba van Westerlust.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Washington with a Moor, his noble blood.

-

Benjamin Franklin by Duplessis

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn Egmond, what the fuch is wrong with you?

The first U.S. postage stamp

-

Title: America as a Land of Opportunity

Author: Benjamin Franklin

Year: 1751

Type of document: essay

Quotation: "Why increase the Sons of Africa...where we have so fair an Opportunity...of increasing the lovely White and Red?"

Excerpt: why should the Palatine Boors [Germans] be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eggshell Cookfried loves whitey, oh he loves whitey, and he loves to fantasize about how to mix blood and stuff with whitey....

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

you say a lot of things

question, what are the other 50% ? [/QB]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006173;p=2#000065
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:

Yes CBL, I saw your first post.

Think Albino boy: the researchers who broke this story were lying Albinos just like yourself.
They are undoubtedly interested in self-promotion and making money, not in making you feel insecure.

But let's talk about your insecurities for a moment:
That's an Albino like yourself's greatest fear, isn't it: Being ruled once again by Blacks.

Ah, those ancient memories locked away in your deepest recesses.

Well have no fear CBL, modern Blacks have no desire to subjugate you anew. We only wish for peace and harmony.

Doxie doesn't have to do any such thing Mikey boy. Only way you'll get me to Brazil is in chains lol.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans. [/QB]

Narmerthoth thinks that's incorrect

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans.

. [/QB]

Really!?

Who knew.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Doxie doesn't have to do any such thing Mikey boy. Only way you'll get me to Brazil is in chains lol.
Don't be selfish Doxie; do this for the good of mankind, do this for the good of the world!

Besides how bad could it be? He's not going to ask you to do a Catherine the Great or anything like that, is he?
Hmmm, he is kinda freaky. Anyway like I said, do it for the good of mankind.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
quote:
probably more than 50% of Black Americans, descent from Black Europeans.

Really!?

Who knew. [/QB]

Mike said he knew that more than 50% of Black Americans, descend from Black Europeans.
That is an unusual point of view you have never subscribed to, correct me if I am wrong, but I will understand if you take the fifth on this one since it could create friction with Mike.
So far I think Egmond's views are closest to Mike followed by Ironed

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ and where is my opinion on this matter stated as you are referencing, or where you in fact, attempting to put your own ignorant words into my mouth?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ and where is my opinion on this matter stated as you are referencing, or where you in fact, attempting to put your own ignorant words into my mouth?

It's ok, I don't want you to get into a conflict with Mike on this idea that more than 50% of Black Americans, descend from Black Europeans thing. Let's just say you have "no comment" on the issue and move on to a new topic, ok sweetie pie?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Let's both agree that attempting to pull me into the discussion as distraction versus directly refuting Mike's information using intelligent debate is not such a good idea, alright Sulfur puss?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Let's both agree that attempting to pull me into the discussion as distraction versus directly refuting Mike's information using intelligent debate is not such a good idea, alright Sulfur puss?

I'm sorry I mistook you being in this thread as intent to discuss the topic, my bad

maybe Ironed and Eggy can support this brother's powerful information

let's count you as shy on this topic and call it a day

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com