EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » AS STUNNING AS THESE IMAGES MAY BE...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AS STUNNING AS THESE IMAGES MAY BE...
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Link to Study

The Seminoles were the first.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As stunning these images may be they do NOT proof a thing, unless they were taken before Columbus or the May Flower arrived. We have heard about Native Americans taking in Blacks, escaped slaves: but now we get to see what they looked like.

But it does not proof there were Blacks in the Americas before Columbus arrived. I'm not saying there were not, just that you did not proof that with these images.

The other day I was looking for a quote, but the discursive part of your research is self defeating, as no person in his right mind will believe you even try to be impartial or objective in your research.

They will never believe you, as you sound like a ranting bourbon swilling idiot.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And "Sir Doctor Eggshell Cuntfried" the fake ass curator, inventor of a fake theory, and fake Surinam museum proprietor speaks...

LOL! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond - When someone posts a link with a post, you are expected to ACTUALLY READ the link.

If you have problems reading in English, use the Google translate feature.

Cranial morphology of early Americans from Lagoa Santa, Brazil: Implications for the settlement of the New World

Walter A. Neves* and Mark Hubbe

Comparative morphological studies of the earliest human skeletons of the New World have shown that, whereas late prehistoric, recent, and present Native Americans tend to exhibit a cranial morphology similar to late and modern Northern Asians (short and wide neurocrania; high, orthognatic and broad faces; and relatively high and narrow orbits and noses), the earliest South Americans tend to be more similar to present Australians, Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africans (narrow and long neurocrania; prognatic, low faces; and relatively low and broad orbits and noses).

However, most of the previous studies of early American human remains were based on small cranial samples. Herein we compare the largest sample of early American skulls ever studied (81 skulls of the Lagoa Santa region) with worldwide data sets representing global morphological variation in humans, through three different multivariate analyses. The results obtained from all multivariate analyses confirm a close morphological affinity between SouthAmerican Paleoindians and extant Australo-Melanesians groups, supporting the hypothesis that two distinct biological populations could have colonized the New World in the Pleistocene/Holocene transition.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cranial morphology of early Americans from Lagoa Santa, Brazil: Implications for the settlement of the New World

Walter A. Neves* and Mark Hubbe

Discussion and Conclusions

The three different quantitative analyses undertaken in this study demonstrate that the first South Americans exhibit a cranial morphology that is very different from late and modern Northeastern Asians and Amerindians (short and wide neurocrania; high, orthognatic faces; and relatively high and narrow orbits and noses) but very similar to present Australians/Melanesians and Africans, especially with the former (narrow and long neurocrania; prognatic, low faces; and relatively low and broad orbits and noses). Taking into account the large number of early specimens used in this study, this trend is unlikely to be a result of sample bias. The phenomenon cannot, as well, be said to represent the result of microevolutionary processes restricted to Lagoa Santa because the same cranial pattern has already been described in places as distant and as ecologically different as Southern Chile [Magellan's Strait (19)], Colombia [Sabana de Bogotá (20, 21)], Mexico [Mexico Basin (22) and Baja California (23)], United States [Florida (24)], and elsewhere in Brazil [Bahia (25) and São Paulo

Two different hypotheses can be proposed to explain the morphological differences observed between early and late Native South Americans (27). One is a local microevolutionary process that transformed, in situ, the Paleoamerican morphology into that prevailing today among Native Americans.

The other is that the Americas were successively occupied by two morphologically differentiated human stocks, with the Paleoamerican (Black) morphology entering first.

We believe the second hypothesis is more plausible for three reasons: first, it would be very unlikely that the same evolutionary event (directional morphological change) happened in the Americas and in East Asia in parallel at approximately the same time (the parsimony principle) (28); second, because in South America, at least, the transition between the two morphological patterns was, as far as we know, abrupt (29); and third, cranial morphology has recently been shown to respond adaptatively only to extreme environmental conditions, being therefore much less plastic than originally thought (30). No transoceanic migration is necessary to explain our findings, because Paleoamerican-like humans were also present in East Asia during the final Pleistocene (31–35) and could perfectly well have entered the New World across the Bering Strait. A final solution to this dilemma will depend of course on a better understanding of what was happening in North America at the same time.
Recent archaeological data can be used to support a dual occupation of the New World, either directly or indirectly. Dixon (36), for example, analyzed the diversity of the projectile points found in the earliest sites of North America and concluded that two different and independent cultural traditions (or cultures) entered the continent in the final Pleistocene. According to Dixon, bow-and-arrow technology was brought to the Americas only by the second tradition, because the atlatl was the primary hunting weapon of the first.

A pre-Clovis occupation of the New World, as strongly suggested by recent findings in South America (37, 38), would not strictly be requisite to accommodate our findings. However, it would make them more plausible. The deeper the chronology of the settlement of the Americas, the more plausible the entrance of humans exhibiting a more generalized cranial morphology in the New World.
Our results and interpretation are more difficult to reconcile with information coming from molecular biology. As recently summarized by several leading scholars in the field (39, 40), DNA analyses (mainly mtDNA and Y chromosome) have generated very different scenarios for the occupation of the Americas. As to the number of migrations, the proposals have oscillated from one to four. As to time of entrance, figures as distant in time as 12.0 to 35.0 kyr ago have been proposed. There is, however, a recent trend toward a small number of migrations (one to two) and time depths more compatible with the archaeological findings (ca. 15 kyr). The lack of a perfect match between morphological and molecular information can be easily explained by a very frequent event in molecular evolution: loss of DNA lineages throughout time. An example of this loss is the X mitochondrial haplogroup. Nowadays it is completely absent among the Indians of South America (41), whereas a couple of millennia ago it could still be found in the subcontinent (42). More light on this subject will be certainly shed when Paleoindian DNA fragments are recovered and analyzed.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Location of the oldest remains found in the United States - (not current)

-

(Please note that only two "MAY" have similarity to American Indians).

National Park Service (NPS), U.S. Department of the Interior.

Results of analysis.

Loring Brace (University of Michigan) and Richard Jantz (University of Tennessee, Knoxville) are attempting to incorporate cranio-facial measurements from Pacific Northwest crania into their respective worldwide comparative databases. Jantz and Owsley (1999a) are performing multivariate analyses to explore differences between ancient crania and modern populations. They have recently argued that Buhl skeletal remains show differences between the ancient and modern populations, and that Buhl's morphometric traits are not similar to modern Native American groups; in fact they are closer to groups from the Pacific. They suggest that a source of the early migrants to America might be found in Asian Circumpacific populations. These populations are quite naturally variable, but their craniofacial morphology consists of cranial vaults that are large, long and narrow, forward projection of the face, and low faces. Polynesians and some ancestors to early California Indian populations probably came out of these populations. More recently Jantz and Owsley (2000) analyzed a sample of 11 crania (Spirit Cave, Wizards Beach, Browns Valley, Pelican Rapids, Prospect, Wet Gravel male, Wet Gravel female, Medicine Crow, Turin, Lime Creek, and Swanson Lake). The sample includes the pre-Mazama Prospect burial, from Oregon.

As early as 1991 Brace and his collaborators (Brace et al. 1990) began to suggest that their multivariate analysis of the world-wide Michigan database showed that west coast Amerindian samples most closely aligned with the Jomon-Pacific samples.

Neves and Blum (2000) are testing the recent claim that craniofacial observations of the Buhl Paleoindian remains are similar to other North American and East Asian populations. The measurements of the Buhl skull were compared to twenty-six modern populations (Howells), and to a Paleoindian skull from Lapa Vermelha, Brazil, which shows morphological similarities with Africans and Australians.

Loring Brace (personal communication, 2000) has recently added a significant sample of cranio-facial measurements for the Pacific West and Northwest into his Michigan database. Many of these measurements are derived from crania in the Central Washington University osteological collection. His preliminary results show that a sample of undeformed crania fall near Haida and Jomon-Ainu-Polynesian samples opposite Athapascans and other Amerindian samples. D-square values are being calculated and plotted in order to determine possible levels of mixing that might be present among the Northwest samples. Such mixing is already well represented in a Patagonian sample that shows combinations of Jomon-derived and Amerindian-derived features.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Egmond - These are the results from studies done by lying Albinos.
Can you even guess at what the REAL indicators are?

Clearly it is time for you to take a Looong rest.
Reading all of those romance novels has obviously weakened you.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Egmond - These are the results from studies done by lying Albinos.
Can you even guess at what the REAL indicators are?

Clearly it is time for you to take a Looong rest.
Reading all of those romance novels has obviously weakened you.

You post sources you do not believe yourself?
I'm not gonna read that crap, for sure.
But I'm right about the photographs, no?
Well, I saw Jane Eyre yesterday, done very well, and my eyes became quite wet: I is only human and we all crave some love, no?
Even though I know the stories, and saw the movies many times they still move me to tears.
Like 'Imitation of Life' gets me every time.
Jane Austen and Charlotte Brontë wrote during the time when Blacks were losing power: do you not think there can be something useful in there?
I know they have stolen these two sistah's and give them another image, but thank good the text are unadulterated. Blacks in the most important European novels, need to have our attention.
Most Austen scholars are men. Now for the first tima a Black man from Suriname too.
In general I'm happy you Mike111 exist,
and study Black Europeans too, a change from when I entered this forum,
we need not be doing everything the same, you out there like Indiana Jones, while I'm having High Tea with my museum guests putting fig marmelade on the scones. As a museum curator I sometimes tie a silk scarf around my upturned silk shirt collar, to look the part. But your extreme vulgarity...

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://octoberfreedom.wordpress.com/tag/founding-fathers/

You have posted this piece from Benjamin Franklin before and one day I will try to find out what he really was talking about.

Whiteness is not only about skin colour, also identity. Turks, Moroccons are sometimes even whiter then Dutch in complexion, but their pride, or identity is not based on complexion. Nor do they claim superiority for this.

I have written; 'The essence of whiteness is the hatred of Blacks.'

Whites, from Europe, as a nation bond over their hatred of Blacks. They cannot be engaged in a rational discourse regarding these matters. so anything they might say must be carefully scrutinized and not taken on face value.

But colonial elites were not white of complexion, they were like the brown and black complexioned Europeans, untill 1848.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, what a confused psycho drama queen!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Jane Eyre

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Edmond Cuntfried, stop!

LOL!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I am reading Wild Coast by Gimletti and he pays homage to Black citified Surinamese, about their politeness and being 'cool.' He mentioned a former minister. This would not occur to a Suriname writer as we expect nothing less. The Surinamese in Holland have always prided themselves as speaking better the Dutch language, then the Dutch themselves. Stupid as they are they like to ridicule our eloquence. I come from an eloquent family, we are not high class, most have some education, a few have a degree, but we speak Dutch very well, even the working class types. This is what bothers me about you. You have access to classical text, you want to be read, yet you sound dreadful. As if you do not want to succeed, as if you enjoy to be spit on as slum, dwelling trash. Just clean up your language in the discursive parts of your research, and all will be well. Then like me you will have followers and Blacks can take pride in you.

Even as a non native speaker of English, I took Jane Austen's language as my guide, and tried to write a classy piece. Now we have Mike111 who speaks english, has access to great books, well written books, but chooses to sound as some ignorant trash. Why is he like that?

Malibudusul taught himself english too.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egmond - When someone posts a link with a post, you are expected to ACTUALLY READ the link.

If you have problems reading in English, use the Google translate feature.

Egmond doesn't have a problem reading English.

His problem is THINKING, in ANY language.

When very young, Albinos removed his brain through his ass and replaced it with a half eaten smelly can of Belgium sardines.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com