EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Guy Breaking Into Houses And Sucking dudes D*cks While They Sleep

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guy Breaking Into Houses And Sucking dudes D*cks While They Sleep
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy Breaking Into Houses And Sucking dudes D*cks While They Sleep

[QUOTE=blue blood;10634460]When these things happen the 'straight' guy, whatever that means, pretends to be asleep or to be drunk, and sometimes he believes himself, but us wiser people know better.They are sometimes even f ucked in the ass, claiming to be fast asleep.

-

But we had a Dutch case of a woman who claimed to have been raped by a interloper, she thinking he was her boyfriend, and he claimed it was consentual sex. There was this case of twin brothers and one pretending to be the other sleeping with his brothers girlfriend and she claiming she did not know. And I'm thinking girl just want to compare the two dicks, but one should not joke about these things.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the nasty tree hugger committing this deviancy -

-

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhw7e93iVbrOAUyS79

But we all know the thought of this happening to you is turning you on, right Egmond?

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depraved. why the hell are you posting this egmond?
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egghead has fantasies of trading places with this sick dude except in a White neighborhood.
There really is no difference between homosexuality and pedophilia.
Both are sexual predators who mostly prey on the young and dumb.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Description:
"Harrisburg police arrested a man they say prowled the bar scene, looking for victims to satisfy an insatiable appetite for sex in an unusual way. Police say Dajuan Porter performed oral sex on unsuspecting men while they slept. Wednesday night, one man tells only CBS 21 News about the night he found Porter on top of him... Dajuan Porter is known for DJing around Downtown Harrisburg. In recent months he became notorious for assaulting men when they least suspected it. In May of 2011 a man reported to police a man climbed up his fire escape, broke in and began performing oral sex on him. That is the first of three charges that police announced Wednesday. The next two cases came a year later, in that case both victims reported they woke to Porter performing oral sex on them and they knew him. The assaults in those two cases happened after a night of partying. “He actually tried it on me overnight,” stated an additional victim. This man, who asked to remain anonymous, claims Porter has done this more than three times. “I violently woke up because I felt a hand go down my pants,” stated the victim. That's where it stopped. The man kicked Porter out of his house. Porter had been over with several mutual friends following a night at the bar. “It made me crazy for days and I really wanted to hunt Dejuan down and beat him to the pavement,” the victim told us.

The thing was posted on national media, And i have to answer for this? i'm just the goddam messenger.
===============================================

You can joke all you want but it's still not funny...Sexual harassment isn't funny and if this man can sneak into your home to give you a blow job...What in the hell else could he be able to do while you're sleeping? This man could get away with killing people in their sleep too if he wanted...Just a sick and twisted man.

Honey, I'm not really joking, these things should not be, but they are: as there are many low IQ people, men or women grown in looks, but no brain. These things are most likely to happen to them. It's the hormones, and because of hypocrisy they cannot face up to what it is they really want and claim to be asleep and to have been drunk: while fully knowing their dick was being majorly sucked by a dude or they were longdicked for an hour, managing to orgasm too: but not waiking up. Yeah, right.

wait wait wait hold up.................. .................... .................... .....WHATTTTTTTTTTTT TT?
JESUS we need you NOW MORE THAN EVER, chi!!!!! i cant take this no more this world is SICK

Jesus might have been gay too.

I know this is serious but I had to laugh at first. This is crazy. Dude breaking into people houeses and giving them a blow job??? This can't be real life. I'm surprised no one cut his ass

They left the window open on purpose and forgot to put away the ladder leading up to their lonely room and horny bed.

I'm surprised none of the dudes beat him up or anything when they woke up and saw him. And, it says he's known for it in the neighborhood...he doesn't have so much as a black eye. And these are men who didn't fight back...against just one unarmed man..OKKKKKKKK...I'm out.

It's kinky sex, and this might be the only blow job they will get in their whole life.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Supposedly straight guys give each other blow jobs all the time. Especially middle class men, who are not savvy with the ladies, and do not do hookers, might go sexless for years, if it was not for their understanding f uck buddy.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Hairy Hunk

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com