EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A Message to the Grassroots?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Message to the Grassroots?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this letter on Blackagendareport.com and thought I would share with ES readers.
Is the author being too pessimistic or what?

Blacks will continue to support Obama even though he hates the sight and thought of us (which is strange because his wife and daughters are black too) because there are no viable alternatives and we are NOT going to create any. Blacks don't want any alternatives to the Democratic Party. We're sassified with what we got......nothing......less than nothing. We could have started our own political party tens of years ago but we didn't, we haven't and we won't. We rally behind these phony black self-appointed leaders like Jackson and Sharpton when they are part of the racist establishment hellbent on keeping blacks angry, divided and disempowered. We hate on each other. We don't support each other. We don't pool our resources. We let Indians and Asians drain money from our communities. Then we complain about the state of the black community. There is no hope for blacks in America. Our race will be eliminated entirely in another few hundred years. Whites and Jews can do anything they want to us and we can't do a damn thing about it. We're helpless pawns on their global chessboard from lack of unity.

Malcolm X said, "A man who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything." Black people pretend to be proud in their speech but their actions never equate with their words because of our brainwashing to worship whiteness. We self-limit ourselves by labeling problems as too big to be fixed, just like we gave Obama a pass on fixing anything because Bush was so bad. Now Obama is even worse, slaughtering women and children all over the planet, and we're still singing his tune while he uses his brainwashing techniques as a clever speaker to keep black folk entranced like they are in church hearing a sermon from Jesus himself. We're doomed. We're doomed because no one respects us. No one respects us because we demand no respect. This is what we are and this is what we get. We reaped what we sowed....nothing. We will NOT change any time soon. By the time we would change there would be none of us left.

I can even tell you what blacks who read this will say: "Why don't you do something about it then?". Of course they will never lift a finger and as soon as I do then they would start the hating game complaining about everything I did and said. Black people hate each other. We hate ourselves. We worship the white man and his paper money of Satanic symbols. In other words we worship Satan. We practice his Satanic religion of European Christianity. We call our fraternities by his Greek names. That is where we went wrong. A man cannot have two masters. Our master is money and the white man. We rejected God by accepting this system of evil so God has rejected us. We got what we deserved.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There is no hope for blacks in America. Our race will be eliminated entirely in another few hundred years. "

I have predicted this fate on ES a couple of years back. You may comb through the archives to confirm my statement.

Within a few centuries, there will be no longer Blacks in the New World; Western world. They will have either completely absorbed themselves through sexual selection and/or contributed to self-genocide.

Blacks are the weakest racial link in humanity. Proof is in the pudding, as they say. Whether you want to blame it on social engineering; nefarious forces working against this race for its destruction, it really does not matter since nature is indifferent to labels and excuses. Whatever initiates this process, it will surely happen and come to completion.

Darwin will sort all this out, effectively.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He,he,he: Damn Islamists are clumsy.

Yes,yes, now we will all abandon the infidel Albino, and bow to the Turk Albino and his mulattoes.

Ya, Soon, real soon, just keep waiting.

BTW - Just wondering you understand: but considering your performance against just a few Jews, are you really sure that you are ready to rule the entire Black world?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem of course as well all know is that the racial classification of "black" is bogus. It's like trying to herd a mixture of cows, sheep, goats, bulls etc and then we wonder why there is permanent disorder.

I think we need to focus on Nationalism. There is a problem in this world when we don't have a Nation of "majority" Black Africans that's doing really well. This is where the problem is...

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, the bleeding heart liberal feeling sorry for the poor Negro.

The Negro got, and is getting, his proper due.
You have no say in the matter:
nature decides, and nature doesn't give a fuch about his skin color or nationality.
All nature knows is either he did, or he didn't.

Believing that there is a reward waiting in heaven is certainly comforting.
And the fantasy gets many through life - but that's all - no advancement is possible from a fantasy.
Nature provides the only advancement.

Nature rewards the smart and fit;

Nature allows the stupid or unfit to die out.

That will never change.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are finally getting it. There may be hope for you, after all.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Ah yes, the bleeding heart liberal feeling sorry for the poor Negro.

The Negro got, and is getting, his proper due.
You have no say in the matter:
nature decides, and nature doesn't give a fuch about his skin color or nationality.
All nature knows is either he did, or he didn't.

Believing that there is a reward waiting in heaven is certainly comforting.
And the fantasy gets many through life - but that's all - no advancement is possible from a fantasy.
Nature provides the only advancement.

Nature rewards the smart and fit;

Nature allows the stupid or unfit to die out.

That will never change.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin I like this honnest mea culpa article.Because of slavery,jim crow,segregation and institutional racism African American mind and behavior was corrupted.But thats not an excuse once they identified the problem they can fixe it .
As a conspiracy theorist I learned that the real power in the USA are the international banker,the wall street banker,the London banker and European royalty,noble and pope .They are the majorty shareholder of the big bank,the federal reserve and corporate media .They are the one who chose the leader of black people in USA .The black leader they dont like are eliminated like Marcus Garvey,Malcolm X and Martin Luther King .The leader they control are supported like Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton and Pres Barack Obama .
Barack Sotoro Obama Davis is part of the pale people system thats why they install him president of the USA.It wasnt an accident .His mother and grand parent were part of the system .The writer state that Obama is killing black woman and baby all over the world .To be fair to the President one man cant change that immoral political system but unfortunately he his part of it .I voted for Pres Obama in 2008 but as an afrocentrist who knew that Ancient Africa and Ancient Egypt were matriarchal I never like the fact that Pres Obama have a pale skin mother and he was raise by pale skin people .His pale parent would have had a great influence on him thats normal .I dont trust mulato because mulato dominated country are prejudice against black people .
Yes black people worship the satanic dollar,the satanic Euro relgion,satanic Euro secret society and white people thats why they cant progress .
Mike is right nature doesnt care about your skin color and nationality .Nature reward the smart and punish the imbecile that will never change .My loving advice to smart Black American and Black African is copy the Kjew create your black investment bank,black corporation and use the global economy .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
African Americans are the weakest and least sophisticated voting block in the union.
Their ignorance in election protocols are so lacking, they are the only group that give their votes without asking for anything in return.
They voted for the Jewish manufactured Obama at 90%, and get absolutely nothing in return.

Whites who didn't even vote for Obama received more from Obama than the blacks who voted for him.
The question is, after being in the country for for 300 years and having the ability to vote for approx. 60 years, why are African Americans still so retarded in their ability to positively influence the political process in their favor?

There are many reasons, but one of the main culprits responsible for their ignorance is, The Black Church.
The largest voting segment within the African American community are, Black women.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There are many reasons, but one of the main culprits responsible for their ignorance is, The Black Church.
The largest voting segment within the African American community are, Black women.

If Obama wins a second term it may because of what you say. There are reasons why others will vote for him, but one of the reasons blacks will vote for him, according to your post, is---Michelle Obama.
"A great looking family" is what many posters say on the black blogs. They have nothing else to say. And anyone who opposes Obama for legitimate reasons is "a hater".

In fact some say that's why he got the enthusiastic black vote in the first instance.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do Not talk about my president.

I'm tired of foreignors who live in dictatorships talking about American presidents.

Criticize your own leaders first.

Black people live all around the world. Blacks who live in mixed countries suffer some level of racism in each one.

My president has inspired Blacks worldwide.

-

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^This is what the Kenyan said to Blacks:

"I'm not the president of black America"

Wake up call, Blacks. Stop voting on color. Instead vote on real issues.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/08/obama-im-not-the-president-of-black-america-131351.html

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its simple to understand .Its all about pale international banker and pale European nobility using a black/mulato President to neocolonise Africa and kick out the Chinese .They are also using President Obama to neocolonise the Arab world.
The pale wealthy elite who erase black people from world history,Egypt/Kemet,bible now are installing a black/mulato President .Pale academia is still teaching the same lie that black people come from slavery and Egypt the 10000 years black civilization was pale/semite .Thats the greatest racism and insult erasing somebody from history .
As an afrocentrist my pride is in Ancient Egypt/Kemet.Africa is to me what Israel is for the Jew a Holy land .
Like Sara Suten Seti stated in a 2008 video Pres Obama/Davis is the black face of the imperialist.The pale elite will still finance war,civil war,genocide and disease in africa .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Do Not talk about my president.

I'm tired of foreignors who live in dictatorships talking about American presidents.

Criticize your own leaders first.

Black people live all around the world. Blacks who live in mixed countries suffer some level of racism in each one.

My president has inspired Blacks worldwide.

You must be some kind of silly jingoist. The U.S. sticks its big nose in the affairs of every country in this world. The U.S. under Obama has dropped bombs, killed innocents by his drones, and causes general mayhem throughout the world.

You say he has inspired blacks around the world. How so? By his Tuesday mornings murders of those on his secret murder list. The U.S. killed more than 50,000 people in Libya in 2011 then Obama unleashed the racist killer gangs of the NTC to kill and torture blacks in Libya.

What kind of inspiration is this?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
"There is no hope for blacks in America. Our race will be eliminated entirely in another few hundred years. "

I have predicted this fate on ES a couple of years back. You may comb through the archives to confirm my statement.

Within a few centuries, there will be no longer Blacks in the New World; Western world. They will have either completely absorbed themselves through sexual selection and/or contributed to self-genocide.

Blacks are the weakest racial link in humanity. Proof is in the pudding, as they say. Whether you want to blame it on social engineering; nefarious forces working against this race for its destruction, it really does not matter since nature is indifferent to labels and excuses. Whatever initiates this process, it will surely happen and come to completion.

Darwin will sort all this out, effectively.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-07-28/earth-shown-to-be-warming-by-unmistakable-scientific-evidence-noaa-says.html

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/gw-overview/

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/west/west.pdf

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/07/120725-greenland-ice-sheet-melt-satellites-nasa-space-science/

http://jap.physiology.org/content/109/6/1980.long

http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health/about-your-health/health-conditions-library/general-health/Pages/skin-cancer-fact-sheet.aspx

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/killer-heat/files/killer-summer-heat-report.pdf

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/killer-heat/files/killer-summer-heat-data-tables.pdf

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin the intelligence gathering in the African Community is a slow process that's why red white and blue chirstian is on the koolaid his statement sounds like he works for our United States misinformation machine about what is really going in Libya

Christian once you find out the TRUTH about what Obama really did in Libya you won't be happy about it.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red, White and Blue is a "Christian", therefore his ability to use his own mind is severaly compromised.

What would be the result of the fake Negro Barack Obama stating on national TV that he is NOT the President of White America? He'd probably get a bullet to the skull the very next day.

He says it about the black community and it is true. He is not the nation's 1st black President. He is the nation's 1st BI-RACIAL (with both feet in the Albino community) President.

Don't blame me, Jews write the script, but it was Obama who choose to read it without change.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
^This is what the Kenyan said to Blacks:

"I'm not the president of black America"

Wake up call, Blacks. Stop voting on color. Instead vote on real issues.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/08/obama-im-not-the-president-of-black-america-131351.html

You mean like Albinos did when they voted for the guy who had a "C" average in college, had 3 DWI's, a cocaine possession conviction, ducked active military service and went AWOL in the week-end warrior National guard, before running the nation into the ground due to his incompetence?

Yeah, we had better start acting like Albinos. Reagan and Bush set the stage for Albinos to rob the nation blind.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com