EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » National Urban League Furious Over Nike Release Of Expensive Sneakers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Urban League Furious Over Nike Release Of Expensive Sneakers
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The National Urban League is speaking out against Nike and their upcoming release of the most expensive shoe in Nike history at a whopping $315.

(The Lebron)

-

Wouldn't it be better if they actually said what they mean?

"People WILL get robbed and killed for money to buy them, little Niggers WILL die to keep them!"

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The NUL are idiots.
They would have done a better service to simply ignore them. Instead, they end up giving Nike free advertising and exposure.
So stupid, it's almost as if it were planned...hey, wait!?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I swear, you have trust in nothing.

He,he,he:

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ hahaha
I know it may seem this way, but in America, nothing is free, and everything is manipulated behind the scene, usually by Ashkenazi Jews.
My M.O. for dealing with Albinos and their corporations is, Guilty until proven innocent.

This is the National Urban League's Chairman Of The Board

John D. Hofmeister
 -

This is their list of corporate Sponsors.
http://conf2012.iamempowered.com/2012/sponsors

How much you want to bet that by next year Nike will have been included in the list?
Following that, the NUL will have no more public complaints about Nike and their offerings.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$315 for a Nike sneakers what a waste of money .For $315 I can buy a $100 Aldo black loafer, $50 Ralph lauren shirt, $30 pants, $60 Dolce Gabana or Armani or Yves Saint Laurent perfume .If I pick up a vest jacket and a tie from my closet I can go to a serious living room party.I cant go anywhere serious with a $315 Nike.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You miss the point of ghetto status symbols - IT'S HOW MUCH YOU PAID!!!

When you're poor with not a pot-to-piss-in, having an expensive item to wear, says that you are NOT poor with not a pot-to-piss-in. Or so they think; hey, if they were smart, they wouldn't be poor with not a pot-to-piss-in.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Profit margin equals material costs (BOM) plus labor costs (China) plus distribution costs subtracted from $315.00 List price.

This sneakers cost Nike approximately $15-$20 to design, manufacture, and distribute with about 10-30% of sales going to retailers.

What's Nike's Profit margin?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com