EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Race & Life: In DoxieLand, USA (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Race & Life: In DoxieLand, USA
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geomapping Racism With Twitter

"Megan Garber writes that in the age of the quantified self, biases are just one more thing that can be measured, analyzed, and publicized.

The day after Barack Obama won a second term as president of the United States, a group of geography academics took advantage of the fact that many tweets are geocoded to search Twitter for racism-revealing terms that appeared in the context of tweets that mentioned 'Obama,' 're-elected,' or 'won,' sorting the tweets according to the state they were sent from and comparing the racist tweets to the total number of geocoded tweets coming from that state during the same time period. Their findings? Alabama and Mississippi have the highest measures followed closely by Georgia, Louisiana, and Tennessee forming a fairly distinctive cluster in the southeast.

Beyond that cluster North Dakota and Utah both had relatively high scores (3.5 each), as did Missouri, Oregon, and Minnesota. 'These findings support the idea that there are some fairly strong clustering of hate tweets centered in southeastern U.S. which has a much higher rate than the national average,' writes Matthew Zook. 'But lest anyone elsewhere become too complacent, the unfortunate fact is that most states are not immune from this kind of activity. Racist behavior, particularly directed at African Americans in the U.S., is all too easy to find both offline and in information space.'"

-
A map of the location quotients for racist tweets: the darker-green the state, the higher the location quotient (Floating Sheep)

Doxie and friends reaction to the election results.

-

-

-

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah yeah yeah Narmer you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, Kill White children, Black racist, its the ole if you don't like the Black candidate or psuedo President & you're White your racist blah blah blah blah, put that dang race card back in your fricking pocket its getting old & doesn't work anymore(against those of us Whites who have pride anyway) Narmer. BTW my response was to simply post RIP America.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I believe your reaction (I.., RIP America) was mirrored by 60-70% of the most illiterate and least creative Dixiecrats.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red neck republican racism is bad.I will call it overt racism.It easy to defend against it you just by a gun to defend yourself.What is more dangerous is covert, hypocrit democrat racism.Those racist lefty white finance and vote for black politician and they turn around making denigrating movie about black in hollywood, they make bad black music in manhattan, their wall street bank discriminate against black businessman, the school they control erased black from history, they secretly pass racist law in congress against black, they finance proxy that genocide black in Africa and Latin America. The covert racist democrat are more dangerous specialy the wall street one because they successfuly bamboozled black people making them believe they are their friend.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naturalborn7
Member # 15598

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for naturalborn7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Yeah yeah yeah Narmer you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, Kill White children, Black racist, its the ole if you don't like the Black candidate or psuedo President & you're White your racist blah blah blah blah, put that dang race card back in your fricking pocket its getting old & doesn't work anymore(against those of us Whites who have pride anyway) Narmer. BTW my response was to simply post RIP America.

Doxie...i don't understand your sentiment. Obama really doesn't run anything. No president has absolute power. He is guided by much more powerful white people, people with global agendas. So in all fairness America as you know it is still the same shady business as usual. The only thing different is the face of the CEO.
Posts: 142 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He,he,he:

Actually calling YOUR president Nigger, is playing the race card Doxie. But I think that it's really cute how you Albinos are trying to turn the tables, by claiming that those who oppose you are racist.

Of course cute is not the same as smart, like I said, Albinos, Negroes, and Africans, have a lot in common - a bunch of dumb fuchs! I mean really, a dumb-assed cracka calling someone racist, just how stupid can you get?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I've never called Obama the N-word, I've called him Obummer, Ovomit, the Obamanation, Obama Bin Laden, Obama O'Hitler, but never used a racial slur against him. I have never let that word cross my lips. If I was to use that word I'd be disrespecting two of my own cousins who happen to be Mulattoes. None of those twitter posts are mine, I don't even go on twitter.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Yo David Duke
So you don't "openly" use the N word except around friends and family.
You call Obama Hitler, even though you know he is half Jewish.
You call him Obama Bin Laden, even though you know he is a Christian.
Doxie, anyone can see your open embrace of anything racist. You cannot help yourself. It's in your DNA and racism is for you, a family legacy. Your parents hand it down as if is a precious family heirloom.
Which one of the racist states show above are you in again, Mississippi.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Nope Narmer I don't even use the word around my family or friends thank you. Like I said put the fricking race card away it doesn't work. You only call me racist because I'm White and don't like or support Obama. I happen to live in KY, why does that matter Narmer, doesn't take away the fact that you are a pro at pulling out that race card now does it.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
I happen to live in KY, why does that matter Narmer, (?)

Look at the map above and find it's state.
Your state is filled with hateful Albinos who still internalize pre/post slavery fears as they have for hundreds of years.
This is why you and your fellow albinos find it difficult to take responsibility for being incapable of making real "friends" in across the global, but only feelings of animosity and extreme caution.
Evil Trouble follows the Albino, with usually terrible results for the natives.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im shocked Texas was not in the lead..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Narmer, but if you look at that map, my part of KY had just one little spot LOL. I'm in Western KY. BTW Narmer, stop using racist epithets, I don't use racist epithets against your people so I expect you to do the same in return thanks. I believe that's vice versa Narmer, evil trouble follows you & your ilk, why do you think that when Blacks start flooding into a predominately White area, Whites start fleeing out?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ The map shows racial comments above the national average by showing states in shades of blue. Your state has milder racist comments but still above the national average.
However, to be fair this poll only shows racist posts to Twitter, so it is limited. The real interesting data will come from viewing consolidation of Twitter, Facebook, and other tracked data. I'd imagine all of the south would light up like a christmas tree using these various sources.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike, I've never called Obama the N-word, I've called him Obummer, Ovomit, the Obamanation, Obama Bin Laden, Obama O'Hitler, but never used a racial slur against him. I have never let that word cross my lips. If I was to use that word I'd be disrespecting two of my own cousins who happen to be Mulattoes. None of those twitter posts are mine, I don't even go on twitter.

Hehe..

You have two mulattoe cousins?

Your mad ass people just can not get enough Black Dicks.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Gill
Member # 20863

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Gill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worst part? Those who want Obama impeached, who claim the election was rigged, etc. who won't admit that their views are influenced by racism.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ It's not their fault. They are influenced by inherited mental illness and long cellular memories.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Laura, he needs to be & it was. As I told Narmer, put that race card away, it doesn't work anymore. Everyone knows you Blacks only voted for him because he's BLACK, now who's influenced by racism?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ How do you explain that Obama received 70% of the white vote? Even a good number of Republicans crossed over to vote for him.

Doxie, what is the population of Dawson Springs, KY, and is your father your uncle?

Dawson Springs was well known as a spa and resort town. It is still popular as a tourist destination because of the Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park and nearby lakes. The town is headquarters to the IKA, a pro-white organization establishing the sixth era of the KKK.

The IKA claims to be the sixth era of the Ku Klux Klan headed by Ron Edwards. Members of the 6th era, like members of previous eras, claim constitutional rights as part of the "Unorganized Militia". The IKA claims to stand upon Supreme Court decisions in favor of previous Klans.[2] They are headquartered near Dawson Springs, Kentucky and claim external Imperial Klan offices in Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, South Africa, South America, and throughout Europe.

In 2001, the IKA's annual "NordicFest" peaked with more than 300 people attending the event.[3] The IKA was featured on National Geographic's "Inside American Terror" in 2008 and The History Channel's Gangland in 2009.[4]

In 2010, the FBI arrested Ron Edwards and his girlfriend, Christine Gillette, for possession and distribution of controlled substances, including hydrocodone and methamphetamine.[1]

The population was 2,980 at the 2000 census.
The racial makeup of the city was 97.72% White, 0.94% African American, 0.27% Native American, 0.30% Asian, 0.07% from other races, and 0.70% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.27% of the population.

Doxie, why would a Russian white male pretend to be from this backwater racist honky town?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
First of all Narmer, I'm NOT a man, so stop harassing me about that. I'm not Russian. I'm not pretending a dang thing, I am from Dawson Springs, only bad thing about this town is everything closes at 5pm. We have NO Bank robberies, Rapes are unheard of, Kidnappings virtually unheard of, house break ins unheard of, we maybe have 1 or 2 murders every 20-30yrs. A person can walk down the street at 1, 2, 3 in the morning and feel safe. Ohh and that KKK compound is just 5mins up the road from me hehehehe.

BTW Narmer, Keep your fucking mouth off my father (may he RIP), I don't stoop to talking about your family so don't you dare talk about mine! Anyhow, NO my father is not my uncle dumby, my father was born in Cincinnati, OH & died in Madisonville, KY.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ It's OK Doxie.
I believe you may actually be a confused big-headed little albino girl.
Seeing where you are from, I understand the racism that saturates you to the bone by actually living in a little hick town 5 miles from the Klan national headquarters.
If you don't serve any purpose at all on the site, at minimum you serve as an example of how albino racism is passed on from generation to generation. However, since you choose to spend time on this site, it shows that you are conflicted by what has been taught to you by psycho racists and there is hope that once day you will expand your mind and leave the red-neck doctrine behind.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmertot you are a racist yourself so why are you complaining?

Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

guilt by association attempts

-

-

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Liar, stop reacting like a person in shock after finding out that there is a penalty to being part white (albino).
As if being part ashkenazi wasn't bad enough, right?

It's not the end of the world.
If you've read my posts at least you can become aware of how to make the best of being OCA dominate.

Laura Gill
Member # 20863

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Gill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Laura, he needs to be & it was. As I told Narmer, put that race card away, it doesn't work anymore. Everyone knows you Blacks only voted for him because he's BLACK, now who's influenced by racism?

I am not Black, but a blond haired and blue eyed Caucasian.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Nice pics of my town there Lioness.

Laura, on the off chance you are White, I will dub you a WINO (White In Name Only) & tell you get off your dang knees, get some pride, & stop kissing Black booty girl. Ohh BTW Laura, Caucasian does NOT mean White.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] ^ Liar, stop reacting like a person in shock after finding out

what you think white people never heard of sunbrun before you came along?

-
 - ]

see these albino babies?

Their mothers are OCA carriers yet don't have the albino traits.

People who carry the OCA gene for albinism are most common on the continent of Africa. Luckily you tell that the mothers love them

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Laura, on the off chance you are White, I will dub you a WINO (White In Name Only) & tell you get off your dang knees, get some pride, & stop kissing Black booty girl. Ohh BTW Laura, Caucasian does NOT mean White.

WINO must be local klan-town slang.

Wow!

Doxie, your white sheet is showing.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

"I don't hate ______________people
I just love____________people"

^^^ used by both sides

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
google results for " White in name only":

http://www.google.com/search?q=WINO+%22White+In+Name+Only%22&hl=en&gbv=2&gs_l=heirloom-hp.12...67516.67516.0.68199.1.1.0.0.0.0.227

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
New Perspectives on Racial Identity Development: Integrating Emerging Frameworks,

-

http://www.amazon.com/New-Perspectives-Racial-Identity-Development/dp/0814794807/r

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

People who carry the OCA gene for albinism are most common on the continent of Africa. Luckily you tell that the mothers love them

LOL LIAR, There you go with your extravagant falsehoods again!

The OCA mutation is in ALL whites, yet only is only displayed in a small subset of Africans.

As a result, those Africans who my be OCA carriers may result in birthing an albino in 1:4 incidents if both parents are carriers. This is relative to whites where ALL are OCA carriers and will birth an albino 100% of the time with a 99.9998% certainty rate.
As we have already made clear, the only path out of this cycle for whites is to think/plan long term and interbreed with a person of colour.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

LOL LIAR, There you go with your extravagant falsehoods again!

The OCA mutation is in ALL whites, yet only is only displayed in a small subset of Africans.

That's a lie it's rare for a white person to carry the OCA gene that causes albinism.
You seem to know nothing about genetics.
When white people do carry the gene and have a child with another carrier the child looks noticably different them, more depigmented than the parents in skin and hair and has specifc eye problems.
A carrier of this gene can be detected by DNA analysis. No doctor on the planet would say if they tested any given white person that that person would be a carrier for albinism, you are very stupid and childlike
An African might carry this gene and have dark skin. yet if they mate with another carrier the child comes out albino, damn you are ignorant.
In fact Africans carry this gene at a higher rate than anyone you insufferable thick skulled buffoon

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LMAO @ Your frustration;
YOU ALL carry OCA2 (second stage Albinism), which is EXACTLY the reason why your skin is white.

Obviously you have some kind of mental blockage which prevents you from absorbing this information. Your sunblock must be reflecting this light rather than absorbing it like us black folk.
Tell you what. Why not blow it up, print it out and hang it on the wall near your bed. One morning you'll wake up and things just may go, BINGO!

-

Lest you have forgotten, the sulphuric being possesses only that first white melanosome in it's first immature stage. This is called, albinism.

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Hey Lionese
Although I've posted this information and taken time to expound on it to ensure you understood it over 1 year ago, I see from your responses that you still are unable to comprehend the information, even with my simplification.

I see that you are still also ignorant to how Vitamin D is manufactured in the body following the capture of UV energies in EUMELANIN melanosome.
I mean, you still falsely believe that whites are capable of manufacturing Vitamin D from sunlight faster than blacks even though whites lack the basic element to absorb sunlight, Eumelanin.

I'm not certain if it's my deliver or due to the abundance of Sulphur and it's effects on learning since many whites have a difficult time comprehending it.

I'm working on information distribution techniques to effectively deliver this information to those at a high school level, so you'd be perfect for me to test the deliver on.
You game?

Start by printing this out and hanging it on the wall beside your bed.

Use a highlight pen to circle the block on the right (Sulphur dominate). This would be YOU and other whites, with the block on the left (Selenium dominate) being Africans.
Therefore, black is on the left, white on the right, and intermixed being a ratio between 4:1 parts from the ideal on the left.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Hey Lionese
Although I've posted this information and taken time to expound on it to ensure you understood it over 1 year ago, I see from your responses that you still are unable to comprehend the information, even with my simplification.

I see that you are still also ignorant to how Vitamin D is manufactured in the body following the capture of UV energies in EUMELANIN melanosome.
I mean, you still falsely believe that whites are capable of manufacturing Vitamin D from sunlight faster than blacks even though whites lack the basic element to absorb sunlight, Eumelanin.

eumelanin slows down Vitamin D absorbtion you bonehead retard
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ See, I told you that you are slow and even after 2 years you are still in the dark.

For future reference, Eumelanin absorbs ALL wavelengths of light while Phoemelanin absorbs a small subset of same.
For your simple mind, think of the two as two distinct types of solar collectors, where one (Pheomelanin) only captures/converts light between the hours of 1pm-3pm, while the other (Eumelanin) captures/converts UV 24 hours of the day. This analogy works well.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ See, I told you that you are slow and even after 2 years you are still in the dark.

For future reference, Eumelanin absorbs ALL wavelengths of light while Phoemelanin absorbs a small subset of same.
For your simple mind, think of the two as two distinct types of solar collectors, where one (Pheomelanin) only captures/converts light between the hours of 1pm-3pm, while the other (Eumelanin) captures/converts UV 24 hours of the day. This analogy works well.

any sunlight absorbed by eumelanin is not sythesized into vitamin D you lying swine.

For the 4000th time

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I'm OK for listening to alternate reality explanations.

So, tell me, exactly what fuels the Vit-D conversion process?
Before you start, I think it's fair I warn you that the whole process (Melanosome) is shown above in the figure I've posted for your benefit, and that you obviously don't understand.

Laura Gill
Member # 20863

Rate Member
quote:
Nice pics of my town there Lioness.

Your Klan sheets are showing. Luckily, not all Whites are as backward as you.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Laura, not a member of the Klan & have no desire to join. I'm just a proud White woman who doesn't bow down, kiss Black booty & worship at the alter of the Negro turning my back on my people.
HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when was Obama half Jewish?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the same info in a 2008 Phil Valentine article name Obama drama 101.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

any sunlight absorbed by eumelanin is not sythesized into vitamin D you lying swine.

For the 4000th time

What's wrong. Are your Google results not yielding the preferential data you were hoping for?

I'm still waiting for your explanation on how Vitamin D is converted in the human body without using Melanosomes???

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are all you wasting time debating Obama? The entire political process is FAKE! The voting is simply to legitimise whoever it is America's real owners have decided will inhabit 1600 Penn for 4 years-didn't you get the email?
Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Laura, not a member of the Klan & have no desire to join. I'm just a proud White woman who doesn't bow down, kiss Black booty & worship at the alter of the Negro turning my back on my people.

...."Negro"..? Well I didn't expect to hear that from you, but okay.

-

I know this tweet could've been written as a joke, but many people actually believe this. To them I say: Full blooded American my @$$. Full blooded Americans are thrown on reservations while we use their lands. Hell a black person is probably more likely to contain more Native American ancestry than someone like Mitt Romney.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That is merely more proof of the Albinos tendency to fantasize and delusion. After only 300+ years, but for most, less than a hundred years in the Americas, These idiots truly believe that they are NATIVE AMERICANS! That it is their "Natural" land. This goes beyond stupidity, this is a genetic defect.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Kikuyu you say the entire political system is fake and voting is for show or ritual.America oligarch, plutocrat and aristocrat choose the real winner. You need to explain that, your post is to short.I didnt get the email give me a link.

According to pastor Manning of the Obama CIA trial in New York. In a video call why I beleive the election was rig pastor Manning stated the election was rig in 2007 when the power elite decided to let Barack Obama be President for 8 years because of his services to the country.

Kikuyu I need more meat.

--------------------
mena

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Oshun, Native Americans are no longer required to stay on the reservations if they don't choose to. Everyone knows that Whites are NOT full blooded Americans but are Europeans that's why I refer to myself as European American. Anyhow about that tweet you posted. The only person I have had use the N-word in front of me regarding Obama was a woman who was part Central American Indian(Mexican) & part North American Indian. I refer to Blacks as Blacks, Negros, or African American (if they are American).

Mike you are an idiot. I know of no Whites who actually believe they are Native Americans, now I do know some believe they have Native American blood (primarily Cherokee) due to family stories. Then there are ones like me who had no family stories of Native American blood, who's mother's side of their family including their grandmother didn't know where their family came from, who in researching their family tree discovered two supposed Native American ancestors & will be having one of those genetics tests done to find out for sure.

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Kikuyu you say the entire political system is fake and voting is for show or ritual.America oligarch, plutocrat and aristocrat choose the real winner. You need to explain that, your post is to short.I didnt get the email give me a link.

According to pastor Manning of the Obama CIA trial in New York. In a video call why I beleive the election was rig pastor Manning stated the election was rig in 2007 when the power elite decided to let Barack Obama be President for 8 years because of his services to the country.

Kikuyu I need more meat.

Yes,its all stage managed! Everything you see is simply to legitimise what the plutocrats and oligarchs have ALREADY DECIDED. Read this and make up your mind:
quote:

After all this time it still hasn't occurred to the majority that all the pontificating talking heads,manipulated opinion polls,Red state/blue state bs,artificially created hot button issues eg, reproductive 'rights,'gun rights,Iran etc. etc.,live political debates and caucasuses are just filler to legitimise a well-scripted theater in which the winner has already been chosen by the nations real owners.
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/why-obama-is-returning-and-why-it.html

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Oshun, Native Americans are no longer required to stay on the reservations if they don't choose to.

Even so, most "Americans" are not present on their terms and we treat many mulatto Latinos who probably have more Native ancestry like they have no reason to be here.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Good link to a great article at karanjazplace Kikuyu.I agree the real power in the USA are the bankster wo own the central bank and the media.They set up the agenda, if the politician dont follow the agenda a sexual act picture of them or a drug using picture will appear in the media and destroy their career.

I didnt know President Teddy Roosevelt come from a New York Jewish business family but a read five years ago online a Van Helsing article were he stated there was four non practicing Jewish president of the USA Franklin D Roosevelt from the Rosenfeld Jewish family of Europe, Harry Truman, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton whose mother is Jewish.People who do not do research online are still saying one day America will have its firt Jewish president.

Barack H Obama may not even be the USA first black/mixe president.Some say Alexander Hamilton was the first black/mixe president. One other black blood president was warren Harding.

--------------------
mena

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Oshun, Native Americans are no longer required to stay on the reservations if they don't choose to. Everyone knows that Whites are NOT full blooded Americans but are Europeans that's why I refer to myself as European American. Anyhow about that tweet you posted. The only person I have had use the N-word in front of me regarding Obama was a woman who was part Central American Indian(Mexican) & part North American Indian. I refer to Blacks as Blacks, Negros, or African American (if they are American).

Mike you are an idiot. I know of no Whites who actually believe they are Native Americans, now I do know some believe they have Native American blood (primarily Cherokee) due to family stories. Then there are ones like me who had no family stories of Native American blood, who's mother's side of their family including their grandmother didn't know where their family came from, who in researching their family tree discovered two supposed Native American ancestors & will be having one of those genetics tests done to find out for sure.

Doxie, as your people know, there are no more native Americans left, your people murdered them all.
Like the fake Ashkenazi Jews, there are only albinos pretending to be native Americans to usurp land and free government cash give-aways in the form of reparations.
Many of these fake native Americans claim to have native American blood but when tests are done, it's found they may have a native American ancestor 8-10 generations back, and they are 31 parts albino and 1/32 native American.

You KENTucky red-neck klans people know this to be true.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com