EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Beautiful Mali Women Raped and Beaten

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beautiful Mali Women Raped and Beaten
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Doc. makes my blood boil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMd6U3koRg

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only those AlQaeda islamist barbarian are raping 16 years old girl they cut the hands of some Malian men base on sharia law.The people of the northern Malian cities should arm themselve to the teeth like the USA people to defend themselve against terrorist.They should buy kalasnikov rifle, rpg 7 rocket, machine gun etc.They should form a militia.The asa din and al caeda terrorist will always be there in the Sahara desert and Libya.They will raid once a while Malian cities.

Malian citizen of the North cant no longer count in the incompetent and corrupt governement of Bamako.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
This Doc. makes my blood boil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMd6U3koRg

It's somewhat simlair to how Timbuktu fel, when the sultan of Morcco attacked Timbutu.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Not only those AlQaeda islamist barbarian are raping 16 years old girl they cut the hands of some Malian men base on sharia law.The people of the northern Malian cities should arm themselve to the teeth like the USA people to defend themselve against terrorist.They should buy kalasnikov rifle, rpg 7 rocket, machine gun etc.They should form a militia.The asa din and al caeda terrorist will always be there in the Sahara desert and Libya.They will raid once a while Malian cities.

Malian citizen of the North cant no longer count in the incompetent and corrupt governement of Bamako.

It was as a result of these raidings that Malian Kings were coerced to adopt Islam at first nominally , in order to secure "protection" from these desert raiders ,by belonging to a "brother-hood". This guaranteed access to international trade routes and protection for caravan merchandise.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Is it only me, who finds it strange that Africans could have in 2013, EXACTLY the SAME problems that they had in 1800, 1500, 1200, 800, etc?

I mean don't they ever "FIX" anything?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They gotted fixed!

Now is the time to unfix...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Good news is the Malian Army(with the help of the French) have retaken Timbucktu and are driving the Rebels out.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

There is no fear of Arabs and ANSAR Din militias. Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International--2 phoney and hypocritical rights groups--are now bleating about the Malian army abusing Arabs and Touaregs.

The root cause of all this is corruption in the Malian government hence little funds for military equipment. Captain Amadou Sanogo staged a coup but to no avail.

The governments of ECOWAS are equally corrupt hence little funds for regional security.

The French--who caused the problem in the first place--intervened mainly to compete with the U.S. AFRICOM now infecting many African regions.

Those Arabs and Touaregs who opposed the regime have been summarily executed and many others too. Arab shops have looted and their owners killed or sent into flight.

Right now some 300,000 Touareg refugees having fled Mali are now in Mauritania or Burkina Faso. The Ansar Din militias have also fled though those who stayed around fear reprisals are also preparing to flee.

The Touaregs have been fighting the Central Government since 1962 but have always lost out. Beefed up with big weapons from Libya and led by Islamists who took over the government after the fall of the Gadaffi government moved South. Some of these Islamists also moved into Syria. Their goal: establish Sharia in places they rampage into.

Corruption and meagre resources is at the source of the problem plus incompetence and corruption of the ECOWAS members.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com