EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » AE Forum: Europeans want to be Egyptian and Blacks want to be European

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AE Forum: Europeans want to be Egyptian and Blacks want to be European
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be yourself, get a life
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a black man my first love and passion is black Ancient Egypt.I love Egyptian history, Egyptian Priest, Egyptian Pharaoh, Egyptian Neter and Egyptian symbolism.Ancient Egypt was the greatest PanAfrican civilisation.

World black civilization outside Africa is my secondary interest.Im a truth seeker who want to know about ancient black population in Asia, Europe, America and Oceania.

I dont fantasize to be black European ,I fantasize to be black Egyptian the greatest and longest lasting black civilization in the world.My second choice of black civilization is Sumeria.I like looking at the marvelous statue of bald head Egyptian priests.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're projecting lioness. For me, history is a hobby like football, movies, video games and chess. I also love reading about African history to which Ancient Egypt seems to be definitely part of. I feel much much more should be researched and written about it (especially African Kingdoms beside Ancient Egypt). I feel all the great civilizations of Africa from Ghana to Great Zimbabwe passing by Kemet and Nubia are connected somehow. I also love historical movies and TV series especially those sets in Ancient Greek and Rome time. It's great to discuss those subjects with other people around the world.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ I'm not talking about you of mainly of the the Egyptology forum. I'm talking about the LTC

(Looney Tunes Crew) of the AE forum, they are being quite now but know who they are

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are the Europeans who want to be Egyptian?
Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You^^ off-course you also wanna a big dick...it ain't gonna happen be satisfied with who you are and what ya got.. [Razz]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Faheemisertides:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007642

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
be yourself, get a life

LOL this coming from th person who spends her life on this forum
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nubia and egypt are both african,but i would say nubia is first,and lasted longer then egypt and it's the greatest african civilization,but we need to learn about them and other great african civilizations.
Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
I also love reading about African history to which Ancient Egypt seems to be definitely part of. I feel much much more should be researched and written about it (especially African Kingdoms beside Ancient Egypt). I feel all the great civilizations of Africa from Ghana to Great Zimbabwe passing by Kemet and Nubia are connected somehow.

I agree.
Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:
be yourself, get a life

can't believe the dumb bitch is still here posting her ignorance.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:
be yourself, get a life

can't believe the dumb bitch is still here posting her ignorance.
I can't believe that your mom is still a hoe
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should've shot your dumb ass like I did Trayvon.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
I should've shot your dumb ass like I did Trayvon.

Shoot yo mamma bitch
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I already shot "yo mamma" and "yo brotha" Trayvon. [Big Grin]

-

-

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
I already shot "yo mamma" and "yo brotha" Trayvon. [Big Grin]

-

-

-
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Is that "yo bitch"?
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Is that "yo bitch"?

-
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yo Trayvon, yo "sista".

-

-

-

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -

The General Sherman is a giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum) tree located in the Giant Forest of Sequoia National Park in Tulare County, California. By volume, it is the largest known living single stem tree on Earth.[1] The General Sherman Tree is neither the tallest known living tree on Earth (that distinction belongs to the Hyperion tree, a Coast redwood),[2] nor is it the widest (both the largest cypress and largest baobab have a greater diameter), nor is it the oldest known living tree on Earth (that distinction belongs to the Methuselah tree, a Great Basin bristlecone pine).[3] With a height of 83.8 metres (275 ft), a diameter of 7.7 metres (25 ft), an estimated bole volume of 1,487 cubic metres (52,513 cu ft), and an estimated age of 2,300–2,700 years,[4][5][6] it is among the tallest, widest and longest-lived of all trees on the planet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com