EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Found the mummy of Amélie of Leuchtenberg The Color of Mummy is Black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Found the mummy of Amélie of Leuchtenberg The Color of Mummy is Black
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amélie of Leuchtenberg (Portuguese: Amélia Augusta Eugênia de Leuchtenberg; French: Amélie Auguste Eugénie de Leuchtenberg), Duchess of Leuchtenberg, (31 July 1812 – 26 January 1873) was Empress of Brazil as the wife of Pedro I of Brazil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Am%C3%A9lie_of_Leuchtenberg

-

-

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnoticias.r7.com%2Fsao-paulo%2Fmumia-de-imperatriz-e-a-maior-surpresa-da-exuma cao-19022013

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mummy of Empress surprises researchers
Second wife of Dom Pedro I, Dona Amelia has skin and internal organs preserved

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.estadao.com.br%2Fnoticias%2Fcidades%2Cmumia-de-imperatriz-surpreende-pesq uisadores%2C998381%2C0.htm

Next step is to reconstruct face and voice
According to scientists, it will be possible in a few months to 'recreate' Don Pedro as hologram

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.br&sl=pt&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/cidades,proximo -passo-e-reconstituir-rosto-e-voz,998527,0.htm&usg=ALkJrhiuveyiiYCANOXC4nOSGhyB0QElQQ

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The body of the empress, though blackish, is preserved, including hair, nails and eyelashes. Among the intact skin of hands, she holds a crucifix of wood and metal."

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.estadao.com.br%2Fnoticias%2Fcidades%2Csob-sigilo-dom-pedro-i-e-suas-duas- mulheres-sao-exumados-pela-primeira-vez%2C998367%2C0.htm

Skull of Peter I of brazil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_I_of_Brazil
 -

If the mummy has dark skin that means she was black when he was alive right?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Malibudisul the black Mummy of the black Empress of Brazil Amelie De Leuchtenberg.She have the same skin color as the Mummy of TutankhAmun.The Brazilian archeologist state that her skin and nails were intact, that mean she was realy black in real life.I think she was dark black like Whitney Houston or brown black like Beyonce or Halle Berry.That is the solid proof that the nobility and royalty of Europe was black, brown and blackblooded dark skin.Egmond Codfried and Mike111 will be very proud of your discovery.

There is a lot of exhuming of royalty grave in the past three months.First it was the brown head of Henry king of France, second it was the body of Richard III king of England and today is the body of Empress Amelie of Leuchtenberg and Emperor Peter 1 of Brazil.I think later generation European are investigating the fact that their ruler were black or blackblooded.They become suspicious after the election of black/metis Barack Obama as President of the USA. [Smile]

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is whether the mummification chemicals could have caused a change in skin color. They say that a solution similar to that used in Portugal in the 18th century (500g naphthalene, camphor 500g, 300g of potassium manganate, 2.5 liters of 92% alcohol, 2 liters of formaldehyde and 500g thymol) was used.

What we need is to compare the mummy to mummies of known Portuguese Albinos. (They will not likely address this issue).

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Study of an Italian girl
Franz Xavier Winterhalter (1805-1873), German painter.

-

Title: America as a Land of Opportunity
Author: Benjamin Franklin
Year: 1751
Type of document: essay

Quote: Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't help wondering why Europe looks so different today. Wonder what happened.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Can't help wondering why Europe looks so different today
When it all went wrong:

-

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faheemdunkers do you mean the brown and black European were exiled to Latin America, the Carribean and North America ?

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^No Cass, by the time of the great Albino migrations to America, that girl and her kind had already been murdered by the Albinos. Though some of their genes lingered.

Italians coming to America

-

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike cut the Albino crap, we are NOT Albinos & the lies there was NO genocide of Blacks in Europe, we Whites are the indigenous people of Europe you stupid Black racist son of satan. That girl is nothing more than a Dark skinned White person, she is no different from modern Italians today, ie she is NOT Black.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike cut the Albino crap, we are NOT Albinos & the lies there was NO genocide of Blacks in Europe, we Whites are the indigenous people of Europe you stupid Black racist son of satan. That girl is nothing more than a Dark skinned White person, she is no different from modern Italians today, ie she is NOT Black.

Doxie dear, your assertion would carry more weight if you could produce a picture of a MODERN Italian of similar coloring.

BTW - I never said that she was Black, she was obviously a Mulatto. But the thing about Mulattoes, is that it takes Mulatto parents or one Black and one White/Albino parent to make one.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You saw the medical information. The medical researchers have detailed exactly what the symptoms of Albinism are, and they are mirror images of your average white/Jew person.

Have you been able to refute the medical data?
Perhaps you and Lionese should put your heads together and make something close to a whole since both of you hate the idea of being Albinos but are unable to refute any of the data.

As the medical community has agreed, whites/Jews and others with type 1, 2 &3 skin types are either OCA1 or OCA2 albinos.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"albino" is the white equivalent of nigger
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese is the albino equivalent of a dunce.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective Niger ("color black"). Often used slightingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at people of Sub-Saharan African descent.

Albinism (from Latin albus, "white"; see extended etymology, also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin.

Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans. While an organism with complete absence of melanin is called an albino (pron.: /ælˈbaɪnoʊ/ American English, or /ælˈbiːnoʊ/ British English) an organism with only a diminished amount of melanin is described as Albinoid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually when you strip away the bullsh1t, BOTH terms are accurate and appropriate.

Cass, being mindful of how much you like the ".oid" terms;

would you prefer that I call you a Albinoid?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Lionese is the albino equivalent of a dunce.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Study of an Italian girl

-

Quote: Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Italy =/= most of Europe by that time. Cause most ppl here know Greece and Rome had more blacks than most of Europe (specially northwest LOL) [Big Grin]
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Study of an Italian girl

-

Not sure where you live but, this just looks like your average straight-haired Italian to me. I don't see anything but an olive complexion with a similarly colored background.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Is that your cue to Doxie.. Lyin_ss? [Wink] We all know your the one that wants to say it - so why don't you go right ahead. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Study of an Italian girl

-

Not sure where you live but, this just looks like your average straight-haired Italian to me. I don't see anything but an olive complexion with a similarly colored background.
So far, I have been unable to find modern Italians who look anything like her.

If you can find some, please post their pictures.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Study of an Italian girl

-

her complexion is light brown.

"olives" come in several color types, the most common has a greenish tint.

Calling someone "olive" instead of light brown is very ambiguous

It's really a racial hint about features, hense I don't like this antiquated term.

other light brown/brown Italians that Mike has trouble finding

-

-

-

-

-
 -

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness, every day you move closer to incorrigible.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Italians are just as good with "Spray-on-Tan" and other makeup as other Albinos.

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike thinks Southern Europeans couldn't be naturally brownish or even tan or be until the advent of spray-on tan, what a moron

meanwhile he has a category he calls "Turk mulatto" who he also calls "sand niggers"

what a clown

-

^^^ see this Greek fisherman?

according to Mike he uses spray-on tan and goes to the salon to get a manicure twice a week

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike thinks Southern Europeans couldn't be naturally brownish or even tan or be until the advent of spray-on tan, what a moron

meanwhile he has a category he calls "Turk mulatto" who he also calls "sand niggers"

what a clown

-

^^^ see this Greek fisherman?

according to Mike he uses spray-on tan and goes to the salon to get a manicure twice a week

Lioness - Idiot, we're talking about ITALIANS!

He,he,he:

If you wanted to talk about "MODERN GREEKS" well why didn't you say so? He,he,he:

Greek History:

Most of the territories today within modern Greece's borders were at least once part of the Ottoman Empire from the mid of 15th century until its declaration of independence in 1821, a historical period also known as Tourkokratia (Greek: Τουρκοκρατία, "Turkish rule"). Some regions, however, like Corfu in the North-West or Mani in the South were never part of the Ottoman administration.

The Byzantine Empire, the successor to the ancient Roman Empire who ruled most of the Greek-speaking world for over 1100 years, had been fatally weakened since the sacking of Constantinople by the Latin Crusaders in 1204.

The Ottoman advance into Greece was preceded by victory over the Serbs to its north. First the Ottomans won at 1371 on the Maritsa River — where the Serb forces were led by the King Vukasin Mrnjavcevic, the father of Prince Marko and the co-ruler of the last emperor from the Serbian Nemanjic dynasty. This was followed by another Ottoman victory in the 1389 Battle of Kosovo.

With no further threat by the Serbs and the subsequent Byzantine civil wars, the Ottomans captured Constantinople in 1453 and advanced southwards into Greece, capturing Athens in 1458. The Greeks held out in the Peloponnese until 1460, and the Venetians and Genoese clung to some of the islands, but by 1500 most of the plains and islands of Greece were in Ottoman hands.

^Soooo, He,he,he:
I guess he IS a Turk Mulatto after all: He,he,he:

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ahem, Lioness are you still here???

He,he,he:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com