EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Iran - Ahmadinejad in hot water over SIN! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Iran - Ahmadinejad in hot water over SIN!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Please as if a cowardly Arab would touch me let alone beat me up. In Kemet it was an abomination to even have DEALINGS with the barbaric, disgusting, lowlifes from "Asia" aka the Arabs. So why would I?? Im simply annoyed by the cowtowing to Muhammadans and their filth known as Koran in western circles while the same are Genociding and humiliating all non Muslims in their Sharia hell-holes. In Egypt the Copts, The Christians in Sudan Morocco, Nigeria, the Chaldeans of Iraq etc. The Hindus of India, Pakistan and Bangledesh, the Bhuddists of Sri Lanka etc. Yet these filth proliferate in our Secular democracies demanding freedom for their Political Cult system and demanding the building of Mosques while the very idea or attempt to build a Hindu/Christian/Jewish,Buddhist temple in any land of Dar Islam would result in slaughter and carnage.

How this does not anger or annoy other non Muslims is beyond me.

Also how is anything I am saying unfair, please disprove me. If you find fault with anything Im saying, prove me wrong.

Was Muhammad a Warlord, Pirate, Rapist, Pedophile, and Crime Boss or not?

Y or N

Were the Caliphs not Crime Bosses enacting Plunder, Rape, Pillage and Piracy on the Christian, Zorastrian, Jewish and Indian cultures that they attacked?? Y or N

Did the Muhammadand not call the FIRST crusade in History against the Christians, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Bhuddists, Chinese, Indians, North Africans etc. Resulting in retaliation by the likes of Charles Martel, the Pope, the Mongols etc.

If you have a problem with what Im saying disprove me bitch boy. You're just mad because you know what I say about Arabs, and more importantly Muhammad and his Koran can not be disputed.
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Jari - I must say, your animus towards hapless Arabs, and Islamists in general, seems a bit extreme. Might it be that an Arab bully beat you up as a boy, or is it that you are a Jew?

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Funny part is as bad as I am my insults are directed toward the Muhammadan Arabs and the stupified generation of Peninsular Arabs who adopted his cult system. I have no problem with the pre-Islamic Arabs, They were nomadic Illiterates and Barbaric, but they were noble in a sense that they respected the rights of man unlike Muhammad. Their Poetry is some of the best ever composed.

You on the other hand rant day in and out about Turk This Turk That, I should ask you the same question..?? Did a Turk beat your ass as a child?? Your anger and hatred for Turks is way beyond anything I harbor against Arabs. Im not blaming everything under the sun on Arabs like you do on a daily basis.

So did a Turk beat you or molest you. We all know how the Turkish Muhammadans get down in the bath houses..lol

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
BTW if you think Im extreeme you should study Ataturk, He hated Islam, the Mullahs and Muhammad. Look at what Ataturk did and how he felt about the lazy leeching Mullahs and his superstitious stupid and ignorant Muslim population and how he by force, logic, deception and intellignece whipped the 7th Century out of his people and you will see why Turkey is able to be paraded around as the only Successful Secular state with a majority Muslim population. History proves countless times you cant have anything great with a gutter 7th century ideology.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
another funny assertion..If I were a Jew, which Im am not, so what. Whats wrong with being a Jew. The Jews represent some of the leaders in Science and have been in the upper echelyons of European and Middle Eastern society going back to the middle ages. This the real reason if truth is told people hate them so, their success and ability to outsmart the stupid people who cowtow to them, their Talmud, Torah and other Mythology.

Also the fact that you have Black Hebrews and Anglo Hebrews as well as a whole host of others trying to claim to be "Da Original Jews" speaks volumes. Despite their stupid superstitious Levitical garbage paraded as Laws, their plagerized commandments and creation myths from Mesopotamia and Egypt, and their ficticious and slanderous Exodus Myth targeted at Egypt for the Humilation under the New Kingdom Sutens, they Jews are not that bad IMO. You got negros who share the same skin tone as me running around with their pants down their asses not able to put a complete sentence together while majority of doctors are Jews.

for example, your name is Michael(Mike) a Jewish derived name...
I rest my case.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard Mike's grandmother gets mad at him because he refuses to eat turkey on thanksgiving, he says he doesn't like the name of the bird and that the breast meat is 'albino', that's how far he takes this.
Posts: 43005 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My,my, I asked for a stream and got a River.
But I still don't understand why you consider interest in accurately depicting Arabs, as admiration for Arabs. I do that for everyone, including Turks and other Albinos.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Mike brings together imagination and history to make us feel better about ourselves

The only problem is one lie leads to another and the holes in the boat start bringing in water

You do the same too with your mulatto foolishness. Two sides of the same coin, like Zionism and Nazism.
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I apologize for no religious or ethnic group. As I stated, there are various Talmuds and non at least officially should supersede the Torah which is the very basis in Judaism. I don't deny that there are white Jews who have traditions based on racist Talmudic traditions. The same can be said about light-skinned Arabs who have as their tradition racist Hadiths which discriminate against blacks. Exactly what is your point? That all white Jews are racist?? Even your example cites black Jews. [Embarrassed]

You seemed quite defensive that's all. And this is logical since you are an apologist for apartheid Israel. Your objectivity is a sham.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari - I read your diatribe against Arabs and still don't really have a good idea as to what caused you to hate the people that you call Arabs. But my question to you is this: are the people you hate, REALLY ARABS?

THIS IS THE TYPE PEOPLE THAT THE ALBINO MEDIA SHAPED WORLD CALLS ARABS:

-

But they are really Albinos (Mostly Turks) and their near Mulattoes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have written before:
In Arabia proper, the "REAL" (Black) Arabs have been relegated to the deserts and the area in the south by the Yemeni border.

Just look at these poor pathetic people, who out of their own stupidity, have been disenfranchised in their own countries. How can you hate them? Pity them, but don't hate them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chieftains and hundreds of tribesmen from Qahtan and Wayla tribes shook hands and hugged each other to end the dispute in an out-of-court settlement that involved the payment of SR110,000 ($30,000) as a compensation for the victim, the Arabic language daily Alriyadh said in a report from the rugged southwestern town of Najran close to the border with Yemen.

-

tuareg nomade with white mehari dromedary , acacus mountains , libya

-

Jordan : Guard man of the desert Castle Qasr al Kharana.

-

Bedouin Man in Tent Wadi Rum Jordan

-

The Muttrah souq in Oman

-

Bedouin woman from the Sharqiya dancing in Sur Oman

-

Tribesmen in the Emirates celebrate Moulid an Nabi the Prophets birthday

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Omani man , Khasab , Musandam Peninsula , Oman

-

Egyptian man wearing head covering , Cairo , Egypt ,

-

DARAW, EGYPT - DECEMBER 29, 2009: Arab people are bargaining at weekly camel and livestock market

-

traditional clothing in sanaa , Yemen

-

Saudi Arabia, Al-Murrah, students and teacher in class

-

Bahrain. Informal portrait of a laughing Bahraini man in traditional headdress.

-

Man With a Falcon and an admiring Albino woman.

-

Bedouin sheikh (54 years old) celebrates with guest (71 years old) during son's traditional wedding celebration. El Tur, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oman, Muscat Region, Bandar Khayran. A old farmer

-

Oman, Sharqiyah, Wahiba Sands. Jockeys wait in line on their mounts.

(Like said before, Arabse indeed fuched-up. Sometimes these jockeys are as young a four years old - truly ignorant, disgusting people).

-

Oman, Sharqiyah, Wahiba Sands. A Bedu attaches a head-collar to one of his camels

-

Yemen - Tribesman and Sadah watch tower.

-

Saudi Arabia, boy with adult in traditional Bedouin costume

-

Bedouins making evening tea, desert near the oasis Al Ula, Saudi Arabia

-

Bedouin man in traditional dress playing a musical instrument, Beida (Little Petra), Jordan, Middle East.

-

Thirteen year old Bedouin boy on a donkey, Shoubek, Jordan

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Mikes "real Arabs", janjaweed etc,

-
A fifteenth century Persian manuscript depicts
pilgrims praying at Mecca in the mosque surrounding the Ka'ba

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The fifteen cent Persian manuscript
showed there were only mulato and
black pilgrims in Mecca. The majority are mulato
and the rest are black with different complexion.

Posts: 43005 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Jari - As a reminder, the bad people that Albino media calls Arabs look like this:

-

Quite different from the people in my previous post, don't you think?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Mike, once again I repeat I don't care about the "arabs" in general, what I hate Is Muhammad. Muhammad and his Koran and his Arabized Muhammadan cult practitioners who actively murder, slay, fight and kill as dictated by their Koran all Kuffar, Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans etc as well as other non Muhammadans who dont ascribe to their Sunni or Shi'a schools of Islam such as Sufi Muslims.

When I say the Arab was a nomadic barbaric illiterate, Im simply speaking the truth. Illiterate nomads can produce respectable aspects in their culture, the Poets of the Jahiliyyah comes to Mind, Also you have Petra and Saba in Arabia. Also the Jewish and Xtian Arabs produced high culture as well.

The color of the Arab is of little interest to me. Why on god's green earth would I give a rats ass about an Arab when I have Nubia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana etc. to keep me occupied in my studies. What is there to the Arab besides Camels, Sand Dunes, Pertra and Saba??? Ive been asking you Arab bootlickers this for years now with no response.

I don't hate the Arab I hate Muhammad, because he is a disgusting creature of the same stock as Hitler.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
and BTW, Ive always said there are Black Arabs because these people are the Original Arabs. Almost all Arabs born in Arabia or the Middle East seem to know this, just like the Leuko Egyptians born in Egypt know who and where the original Egyptians are and came from.

One Racist lowlife Dog Arab who posted here confirmed my assertions that the original Arabs were black Cushites, I believe his name was Perhu something like that.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ how do you feel about Allah?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Here is the Thread, his name is Perahu. Notice he agrees with me that the original Arabs/Caucasians were black. This is standard knowledge.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006046;p=2

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
You got negros who share the same skin tone as me running around with their pants down their asses not able to put a complete sentence together

Like Trayvon Martin?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^Sure bro.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting observations and comments. The signature Y haplogroup of the Arabian peninsula is J. In North Africa approximately 45% of the population is settler J. When the Persians, Greeks, Romans, French, British, Turks made their forays into North Africa their genetic leavings account for approximately 15% of North Africa. Berbers of African phenotype and others of the same type make up the rest.

Apparently, there has been a downward southerly population pressure into the Arabian peninsula[ and North Africa] as and other parts of West Asian resulting in population shifts as is evidenced in modern times.

The European West and the West Asian Arab have joined in establishing the vast area of North Africa and West Asia as a single community--MENA. The result is the cultural and geopolitical truncation of the African continent into 2 areas. Blacks of Africa are restricted only to the racist concoction "Sub-Saharan" Africa thereby effectively handing over North Africa to Arab invaders. Naive and politically unaware blacks have easily bought into this.

Matters are such that African migrants and visitors into North Africa are met with constant abuse. Libya is an egregious example of this settler racism.

http://www.mujahideenryder.net/2009/04/11/the-saudi-obama-shaykh-adil-kalbani-first-black-imam-of-masjid-al-haram-makkah/

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mitochondrial DNA structure in the Arabian Peninsula
(This is a study of FEMALE dna)

Results

To assess the role of the Arabian Peninsula in the southern route, we genetically analyzed 553 Saudi Arabs using partial (546) and complete mtDNA (7) sequencing, and compared the lineages obtained with those present in Africa, the Near East, central, east and southeast Asia and Australasia.

The results showed that the Arabian Peninsula has received substantial gene flow from Africa (20%), detected by the presence of L, M1 and U6 lineages; that an 18% of the Arabian Peninsula lineages have a clear eastern provenance, mainly represented by U lineages; but also by Indian M lineages and rare M links with Central Asia, Indonesia and even Australia. However, the bulk (62%) of the Arabian lineages has a Northern source.

-

-

The result of the above was that this old woman's type was supplanted by that of her grandchild.

-

Unfortunately it was not an improvement, a mulatto Arab is probably worst than a Black Arab.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/8/45

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A painting unlike a photograph or picture is not worth a 1,000 words.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Y-dna Haplogroup J-P209

(This is Male dna)

In human population genetics, haplogroups define the major lineages of direct paternal (male) lines back to a shared common ancestor in Africa. Haplogroup J-P209[Phylogenetics 1] is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. Its history since the Iron Age has been tied to the great events and migrations in this area and in particular to the Semitic people.

J-P209 is divided into two main subclades (branches) J-M267 and J-M172.

Haplogroup J-M267

In human genetics, Y DNA haplogroup J-M267[Phylogenetics 1] is a subclade (branch) of Y-DNA haplogroup J-P209,[Phylogenetics 2] along with its sibling clade Y DNA haplogroup J-M172. Men from this lineage share a common paternal ancestor, which is demonstrated and defined by the presence of the SNP mutation referred to as M267, which was announced in (Cinnioğlu 2004). This haplogroup is found today in significant frequencies in many areas in order near the Middle East. For example it is among the most frequent haplogroups in Arabian Peninsula, and parts of the Caucasus, Sudan and the Horn of Africa. It is also found in high frequencies in parts of North Africa Jewish groups especially those with Cohen surnames. It can also be found much less commonly, but still occasionally in significant amounts, in Europe and as far east as the Central Asia.

Haplogroup J-M172

In human genetics, Haplogroup J-M172[Phylogenetics 1] is a Y-chromosome haplogroup which is a subclade (branch) of haplogroup J-P209.[Phylogenetics 2] J-M172 can be classified as Greco-Anatolian, Mesopotamian and/or Caucasian and is linked to the earliest indigenous populations of Anatolia. It was carried by Bronze Age immigrants to Europe, and ultimately descends from the Cro-Magnon population (IJ-M429 Y-DNA) that emerged in Southwest Asia around 35,000 years ago (Sengupta 2006).

It is further divided into two complementary clades, J-M410 and J-M12 (M12, M102, M221, M314).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
A painting unlike a photograph or picture is not worth a 1,000 words.

A "Painting" is a "Picture", one type anyway.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This table is from Wiki, if anyone knows of problems with it, please say so.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I don't know about anyone else but I was shocked by how much J is in Arabia.

Could it be that they purposefully avoided the tribal areas?

No way these people are "J".

-

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read over time that coptic christianity is a native african faith has well just like the african version of islam,not the arab version.Of course if these VERSION COULD BE CONSIDERED native african then so be it,but they are not has native has the more pure grown african faiths like the ancient nubian religion, ancient egyptians religion etc...

I prefer the more native african faiths like nubian,ancient egyptian,akan,yoruba,mande etc..

This one focuses on blacks in the united states.
It's interesting to read.

Are blacks abandoning Christianity for African faiths?

http://thegrio.com/2011/10/19/africa...ck-christians/

Posts: 2571 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a great idea for African American to abandon European religion and adopt African spiritual religion like Neterism and other.European Christianity is subtely prejudice always portraying God as white when the Egyptian, Canaanite and Jew were black, they do not support the real history of the world,they support their White and Latino members more then their black member.

You dont have to have one religion, I like the Chinese and Japanese three ways system of religion. They continue to practiced their native Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism while adopting imported Buddhism religion from India.Sometime they use their native religion as a philosophy.I think African American can practice Neterism and Orisha while practicing Christianity since Christianity is from Egypt anyway.

I like the Egypto Nubian Neterisme religion base on the force of nature and human nature the so call God.I like the 42 commandment of Maat, I like the Ubuntu principle.We cant ignore the world first great religion.The European copied and degraded the Nile Valley religion with literalism, imperialism, racism, materialism etc.Its time for black to go back to their original God given religion .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I think it's a great idea to give all the religious stuff a rest and start problem solving through observation and experimentation tempered with common sense and inner morality..speaking of which a Cardinal of Durban South Africa think it's not illegal to kid fuk someone.
[Roll Eyes]
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A South African cardinal who helped elect Pope Francis this week has told the BBC pedophilia is an illness and not a crime.

Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, the Catholic Archbishop of Durban, told BBC Radio 5 on Saturday that pedophilia was a "disorder" that needed to be treated.

"From my experience, pedophilia is actually an illness. It's not a criminal condition, it's an illness," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/south-africa-cardinal-says-pedophilia-not-crime-155418854.html

And yeah he is bleek.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agnosticism is a good way to go has well.
Posts: 2571 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Its sad blacks remain in a stage of supetitious stupor, Islam, Xtianity, Judaism, etc.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:

there may be some athiests in the forum
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:

there may be some athiests in the forum
Atheism is NOT the same as Agnosticism.

An Atheist is the same as a Theist (a believer in God), just on the opposite side, thus the A-theist.
I.e. One "BELIEVES" that there IS a God.
The other "BELIEVES" that there is NO God.

An Agnostic admits that he just doesn't know, and because of the nature of religion (Based on belief), CAN'T know.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I wasn't saying Firewall was an athiest I was informing him that there are some atheists in the forum

one of the definitions of athiest is a person who lacks belief in a god or gods.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You guys are still talking about this? Let's face it. Not only is Iran run by Islamic radicals, its rulers are also radical perverts!
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass,:

-

How are you going to dismiss Mike's Arabs as 'Janjaweed' when most of the folks he showed aren't even from Sudan but in the Arabian Peninsula?? Also, why do you keep touting that 15th century (about 800 years after Muhammad) painting by recently converted Persians when despite Shia, the majority Sunnis in Arabia proper would probably not even allow a fellow Muslim to depict folks going around the Kaaba??
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ You guys are still talking about this? Let's face it. Not only is Iran run by Islamic radicals, its rulers are also radical perverts!
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass,:

-

How are you going to dismiss Mike's Arabs as 'Janjaweed' when most of the folks he showed aren't even from Sudan but in the Arabian Peninsula??
Also, why do you keep touting that 15th century (about 800 years after Muhammad) painting by recently converted Persians when despite Shia, the majority Sunnis in Arabia proper would probably not even allow a fellow Muslim to depict folks going around the Kaaba??

You are criticizing me for posting 15th c while Mike posts 19th c European orientalist art of the Ottoman Turkish period.
The 15th century is not a period of recently converted Persians.
The Mulsim conquest of Persia was 642-644. By the late 11th century, the majority of Persians had become Muslim.
Though Iran is known today as a stronghold of the Shi'a Muslim faith, it did not become so until much later, around the 15th century.. The Safavid dynasty made Shi'a Islam the official state religion in the early sixteenth century and aggressively proselytized on its behalf. It is also believed that by the mid-seventeenth century most people in Iran had become Shi'as, an affiliation that has continued.

The Quran does not explicitly forbid images of Muhammad, but there are a few hadith (supplemental teachings) which have explicitly prohibited Muslims from creating visual depictions of figures.
an figure is central to the Persian miniature and other traditions such as the Ottoman miniature and Mughal painting, and represents a good deal of the attractiveness of Islamic art for non-Muslims.The Persian miniature tradition began when Persian courts were Sunni, and continued after the Shia Safavid dynasty took power. Shah Tahmasp I of Persia began as a keen patron and amateur artist himself, but turned against painting and other forbidden activities after a religious crisis in mid-life. From the 13th to 17th century depictions of Muhammad, in later examples usually veiled,) and other prophets or Biblical characters, like Adam (Adem), Abraham (Ibrahim)[ or Jesus (Isa)[ and Solomon (Sulaymān)[ and Alexander the Great (often identified as Dhul-Qarnayn, a figure in the Quran), became common in painted manuscripts from Persia, India and Turkey.

The Islamic Golden Age is an Abbasid historical period lasting until the Mongol conquest of Baghdad in 1258.
The golden age of Islamic (and/or Muslim) art lasted from 750 to the 16th century, when ceramics (especially lusterware), glass, metalwork, textiles, illuminated manuscripts, and woodwork flourished.[citation needed] Manuscript illumination became an important and greatly respected art, and portrait miniature painting flourished in Persia.Depictions of Muhammad date back to the start of the tradition of Persian miniatures as illustrations in books. The illustrated book from the Persianate world (Warka and Gulshah, Topkapi Palace Library H. 841, attributed to Konya 1200-1250) contains the two earliest known Islamic depictions of the Prophet.[30] This book dates to before or just around the time of the Mongol invasion of Anatolia in the 1240s, and before the campaigns against Persia and Iraq of the 1250s.
Depictions of Muhammad are also found in Persian manuscripts in the following Timurid and Safavid dynasties, and Turkish Ottoman art in the 14th to 17th centuries, and beyond.
Figurative art in Islam goes back to the Bagdad school and the House of Wisdom of the Abassids.

quote:
the majority Sunnis in Arabia proper would probably not even allow a fellow Muslim to depict folks going around the Kaaba

the religious hadith point of view is irrelevant to the fact that some 15th c. Persian muslims made this painting depicting the Haajj

The 19th century orientalist painters whom Mike posts weren't even Muslim. But the point is irrelevant

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The fifteen cent Persian manuscript showed there were only mulato and black pilgrims in Mecca. The majority are mulato and the rest are black with different complexion.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] I don't know about anyone else but I was shocked by how much J is in Arabia.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. Anguishfrombeingab!tch always gets extra preachy either when the topic is about jews, or when he thinks the topic is about jews (as in this thread). B!tchboy always manages to find a way to segue into the topic of Jews. Angelina craves talking about jews.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL It is his great obsession in life as well as his hatred/fear. He's probably never even seen a Jew in real life because if he did, he would run away terrified. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com