EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » was the original Bigfoot white or black?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: was the original Bigfoot white or black?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was the original Bigfoot white or black?

same question on wolfman

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you own this forum, Lioness?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness, you know good and well the original Bigfoot was Black & still is just,like all the indigenous people of every continent on this planet right Xyyman whitey hater LOL ROTFLMBO.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoo..as I said before....get away from me. I don't do fat white women. go bug the other brothas. Your one-liners is irritating. If you want to converse ...I need more from that head of yours. Note: I am not asking for head.

so Lioness..do you own this forum/

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Yeti or Abominable Snowman is said to be an ape-like cryptid taller than an average human, similar to Bigfoot, that inhabits the Himalayan region of Nepal, and Tibet. The names Yeti and Meh-Teh are commonly used by the people indigenous to the region, and are part of their history and mythology. Stories of the Yeti first emerged as a facet of Western popular culture in the 19th century.

-

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xyyman, I'm by no means fat thank you very much, also I don't do Black men so no worries there LOL. I was merely trying to show you & your Black racist ilk how you sound when you try to steal European history. You mad because I call you out for the Black racist that you are, if you are not the Black racist I call you out for then start fricking acting like it. BTW, what the heck is it with you Black men & your thinking that all White women want your Black butts?

Lioness, sorry I didn't mean to ruin your thread as I explained I merely wanted to show these loons how they sound.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic makes no sense why would the females be dressed in bikinis in what looked to be the Himalayan alps,but if Big foot did exist he could well be a hairy Neanderthal.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
The pic makes no sense why would the females be dressed in bikinis in what looked to be the Himalayan alps,but if Big foot did exist he could well be a hairy Neanderthal.

Most Bigfoot and Yeti theories is that they are ape-like creatures not Neanderthal although that theory has been mentioned.

The bikini clad girls were in a sauna that was in a small separte shack -like small building in a Himilayan resort/spa.
The Yeti came in attacked a man in there, knocked him out and snatched away the women never to be seen again.
Ask mena7 about it

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But but but he have the binding skillz of a sadist or a sailor, he must be human. [Confused]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the original Bigfoot looked like DHDoxies
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^one of my followers
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
But but but he have the binding skillz of a sadist or a sailor, he must be human. [Confused]

he was half man half ape, a missing link

How do you think he got from the Himalayas to North America? He sailed the seven seas and knew how to knot rope for the rig.
How do you think he always evades capture? He aint stupid just hairy

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader what? Nobody Followed you, You was never ****, your mother shoulda swallowed you.

- Big L

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The Yeti or Abominable Snowman is said to be an ape-like cryptid taller than an average human, similar to Bigfoot, that inhabits the Himalayan region of Nepal, and Tibet. The names Yeti and Meh-Teh are commonly used by the people indigenous to the region, and are part of their history and mythology. Stories of the Yeti first emerged as a facet of Western popular culture in the 19th century.

-

Ray Ban's Daughters [Big Grin]

[Wink]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
loose cannon on rampage

Top 10 Bigfoot encounter VIDEOS

1) http://youtu.be/nZ_lbVCVd48

2) http://youtu.be/mZDuCrN1mQw

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctxifRPpKek

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_m0U4cNOA

5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0B2cw2nD3c

6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luue2Mv_VNM

7) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OA_CleK-UA

8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skml1nz_to

9) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD8XSQbayXs

10) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkU8Gbo1Akc

WHY THERE HAS TO BE A SASQUATCH

By
The late Dr. Carleton S. Coon

Some people believe in the Sasquatch. Others don't. Among those that say they don't are people who have done the most research on them and produced the best evidence. Possibly these researchers associate the work "believe" with theology.

There is nothing theological about a Sasquatch. He is not a god, nor a man. He is an animal.

The word "to believe" comes from the old Teutonic root LUB, from which we also derive LOVE. The Oxford English Dictionary gives the first meaning of believe as: "To hold dear, to have confidence in, or to like." These words have nothing to do with credibility.

To my mind, a reasonable person who has studied the evidence carefully, like John Green, Rene Dahinden, and Grover Krantz, may be expected to have confidence that the animal exists, but they may not hold him dear or like him very much, because his existence surprises or frightens them.

Even before I read John Green's book, "Sasquatch. the Apes Among Us," I accepted the Sasquatch's existence. A year ago, as representative of the Peabody Museum of Harvard, I was sent to a town in New Hampshire just over the Massachusetts border to investigate a sighting.

A man who lived just below the border in Massachusetts had driven his pickup truck, which he had converted into a camper, to a wooded glade along a highway. He stopped there and went to sleep at the wheel, his two young sons likewise snoozing on bunks by a window.

At 11:00 p.m. the man awoke. Something was rocking his vehicle from side to side. An earthquake? He stepped out and was immediately grasped on the left shoulder by a seven foot tall creature covered with light brown or yellowish hair. Its right hand pushed the camper off his running board into the ground. It looked down on him, and stuck out its tongue. The man jumped free, the creature stepped back. The man drove as fast as he could up the highway, the creature following him.

"Step on it dad!" the boys cried, "He's gaining on us!"

The creature apparently turned off the highway to the right, and then took another right into a so-called Lovers' Lane, where we later found physical evidence of perhaps what the lane had been named for.

I went there twice. The terrain was a deep mat of fallen white pine needles. Several weeks after the encounter, the prints of what had been going on were still depressed an inch and a half to two inches below the surface of the needles. Fully clothed, I weigh about 168 to 170 pounds, and wear a size 12 shoes. My steppings and crawlings left no marks at all.

The forester of the local police department pointed out what might be called a fanny-print along the tracks at the edge of the lane, as wide as a very fat man's but as sharp-edged as that of a man both lean and muscular. There were large footprints and small footprints, some pressed over the other, hand prints on edge, as by a karate blow, and what could have been elbow prints and knee prints. A professional photographer took pictures of these prints just after the "sighting," on my first visit. Plaster casts taken on my third show the outlines, but little more.

Later on, one of the sighter's sons saw the creature's face peering into his bedroom below.

Two women also saw this blond Sasquatch, one when he crouched in front of a stone wall, another when he was walking across the highway. Both women refused to be interviewed, and let it be known that they had gone away.

The principal actor and both his sons passed polygraph tests to verify their consistent accounts. The father had never heard of the Sasquatch before, but one of his sons had seen something about it on television. Several elements in this narrative had been recorded elsewhere, in other encounters, by persons who never heard of our New Hampshire actors and vice versa. Both these encounters took place at night. The animals rocked the vehicle. It touched its human occupant. Its touch was not aggressive, but apparently a clumsy attempt at interaction, what might have been called a pat of affection, or a way of saying: "I'm hungry!" or "I need a drink of water."After he had recovered from the first shock of his encounter, the principal actor was in a state of shock, perhaps resembling hypnosis. I know what this means. I was once almost equally pixilated by the unblinking gaze of a lion, although no human being has ever hypnotized me. The fact in the window syndrome is also on record elsewhere. So is the statement that the animal stank nauseously. "He smelled like rotten fish." That theme-smell is found in many verifiable records of encounters, but not in all of them. After all, some people's sense of smell is keener than others' is.

The first report of Sasquatch tracks came from Jasper, Alberta dated 1811, the first recorded sighting was in Maryland in 1838, and in 1851 many persons saw a hairy giant attacking cattle in Arkansas. They could not all have been pixilated, or were they too afraid of ridicule to admit what they had seen, as many viewers are today.

Unfaked footprints are reported every year. (One can usually tell the difference because a man's weight is not enough to press the phony template down enough, among other things). Sightings verified by investigators are also in the hundreds, and come from almost every state and province of the United States and Canada. At least an equal number are hushed up.

More plausible evidence, which some of the professional disbelievers may believe (in my sense of the word) comes from some hair and blood left behind by a Sasquatch seen bothering cattle on an Indian reservation in Washington. It had torn down fences and even built what seemed to be a sleeping nest out of branches, but had not escaped unscratched.

Professor Stephen I Rosen of the University of Maryland has identified its hair as that of a previously unknown primate--and he has hair on file for most of the living primates of the world. He has given me permission to state that its scale pattern is primate, its pigment dense and black like that of a lowland gorilla, and its internal structure "unusual." This last refers to the medulla of the hair strand, which is quite variable among the living races of man.

On this substantially impeccable evidence we may be justified to state that a primate other than man, which is either a pongid (ape), or hominid (kind of man) is alive in Washington, even if the hairs did not come off the animal identified as the creator of the local disturbance.

The blood that came with the hair has been examined by a professional in another institution. A newspaper report quotes him as saying that his sample is primate, possible human, but too degraded for further speculation.

Now that we are on relatively stable scientific ground, and while we await other statements from experts in hair and blood analysis, tooth analysis, or the dissection of a cadaver, it seems sound enough to speculate on the zoological classification of our subject.We are still speaking only of North America. We have reports of many variations in size, but few in shape. Its footprints range from about twelve to eighteen or even twenty inches (30.5, 45.7, 50.8 cm), with allowances for sex and age. For an adult male its footprints come to about 600 square centimetres, or about ninety square inches. With a weight over 500 pounds, that would put about fifty-six pounds per square inch (4kg per cm2) on each footprint, without counting the added pressure from leaping.

When we reckon stature against weight, according to the best estimates, we obtain a ponderal (height-weight) index of forty, as compared to figures of 22 to 24 from such heavy weight "Homines sapientes" as Eskimos and Finns. This makes the Sasquatch's build more like a gorilla's than like those of people not too fat to run.

While the feet could be called human, except for those with fewer than five toes, the hands are subhuman. The thumb branches off the palm lower down than in the case of man, and it is relatively short. In a 1971 paper that Grover Krantz gave me, there is a sense of a lesser manual dexterity than most human hands have, but I may be wrong.

Another item that Grover Krantz notes is that the joint on the astragalus where the tibia seems to set the weight of the body onto the arch of the foot lies farther forward than in Homo sapiens in general, and this has also been observed by David Pilbeam in actual Australopithecus foot bones. What we need most at this point is teeth, but these must probably await an autopsy. In recent microscopic studies of tooth enamel, a difference has been found between enamel patterns in apes on the one hand and both Ramapithecus and man on the other. With just one Sasquatch tooth it could be determined whether he is an ape or something closer to a man.

In either case, the fact that he stands and walks erect does not make him close kin. An octopus' eye is very much like a mammal's. Both eyes arose through the processes of mutation and selection. More than one primate can have found it advantageous to stand and walk erect. A gibbon can, but we are not descendants of gibbons. David Pilbeam has found at least six kinds of Ramapithecus in Pakistan and neighboring parts of India. In Africa the succession of the ancestors of three human races, one after another, make that continent seem peripheral rather than seminal, but who can tell?The world is wide. The outlines of the continents have changed. What once were bridges of land are now swirling straits.

How many races, species, genera, and subfamilies even may be represented not only by Sasquatches, but also by the wildmen, so called, of Europe, Asia and Africa? The lady Kapitar of Caucasus who bore children to a local man belonged to a species or race interfertile with modern Homo sapiens. Anyhow, in 1978 interfertility has ceased to be an open-or-shut criterion of species.

It is easier to say what they are not than what they are. They are not Neanderthals. Neanderthals had beaky noses and brains bigger than those of most men alive today. They had fire and flaked sophisticated tools. They were not dropped out of flying saucers. It is unlikely that they are the unaltered descendants of our ancestors.They are fellow primates. They are smarter than we are in the sense that they can live without modern inventions, in apparently every climate, even deserts, if the latter are within walking distance of mountains and water. It is less costly and easier to find out what they are than it is to dig up our fossil ancestors, and possibly theirs, in lands now torn by war and seething with newfound national pride. If we don't destroy the atmosphere, it may be they who have the better chance to survive, if it is true that the meek shall inherit the earth.

Oh, yes, how about my title? Two years ago a reporter asked me over the phone why it was "WHY THERE HAS TO BE A SASQUATCH." I really don't know. It seemed like a good eye-catcher, and I could fill in the reason later. So I told him, "With the world in the mess it's in, we need a Sasquatch to take our minds off our troubles." This was both egocentric and anthropocentric. Today we might switch it to: "WHY DOES THE SASQUATCH NEED US?" or "WHY DO THERE HAVE TO BE PEOPLE?"

References Cited

Green, John 1978. Sasquatch: The Apes Among Us. Saanichton: Cheam Publishing and Hancock House Publishers.

Krantz, Grover 1971. Sasquatch Handprints. Northwest Anthropological Research Notes 5 (2): 145-151.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com