EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Boston bomber (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Boston bomber
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully everyone has satellite television.

I just heard an interesting interview with two boys who were high school classmates of the younger, and still at large, brother Dzhokhar Tsarni.

-

Quote: I thought that he was "White" - a regular American.

Doxie or Cass, can you explain what they were talking about?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, he is black! An Arabe, and a Muslim...

LOL! Fools...

The boy is a classical Caucasiod from the Caucasus Mountains.

No Muur..., just less!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^^^ He's black according to Mike's curly hair = black theory

also the picture is blasted with a spolight, whitenizing

-

^^^^ Look at the brother, clearly Muur

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I condamn the act of those two evil loser terrorists who killed and hurt innocent civilians at the Boston Marathon.There are better thing in life then being violent.I hope law enforcement catch them and put them on trial and convict them.One of the brother was killed by the police I hope they catch the other brother alive and put him on trial in order for the victims family and victim to look this loser in the eye.

My condoleance to the families of the victims.I hope a quick recovery for the injured and amputated.

Congratulation to Boston law enforcement for identifying those evil terrorists quick.Security expert predict there will be an increase of CCTV in the USA cities like the city of London.There will be law enforcement drones patroling the sky of the USA cities.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true. Innocent people were killed there. There's no god who would condone that except a very evil one. It's nothing like self-defense when let's say the Taliban, Vietnamese or Somalians kill American soldiers on their soil. Sure the Talibans may not be great people but invading a country or supporting a war is not the right way to improve the live of the people. Too many unnecessary deaths and destruction. In the case of the Boston Bombing it was innocent people who died.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

-

I can see you have not been F uked in the last few months.

I gonna gie it to you nice and slow if you keep begging... trust me! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugly low life Filth is what they are, I almost want to vomit seeing their ugly ass faces..
They both look like animals.
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb]  -

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they just caught the guy that was on the lamb.

He was hiding in a boat in somebody's back yard, he seems to be alive. he was already wounded from the previous shoot out and there was another shootout before they got him out of the boat.
The bastard had Boston on lockdown

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they just caught the guy that was on the lamb.

LOL. On the "lamb"? Did he have time to do that? Ayatollah Khomeni wrote and said that kind of activity was permissible for the faithful--and they do it a lot in the lands of the faithful. Camels are too tall and too unpredictable--though the faithful still indulge when the camel is sleeping.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I think the preference is for "Young" Camels. BUT, the Ayatollah was clear in his book, that the Camel MUST be killed afterward. And the meat cannot be sold to the people in your town, the next town over is okay though.

As the Christians say: judge not, least yee be judged. It get lonely out there in the desert.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whao! Whao! are you saying that the Koran allows beastility?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now. "We are all God's creatures. Just spread the love...." "I'll walk a mile for a Camel". Who said that? For some people--the powerful truth.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

It is widely reported that Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990; says that.

But I ran across this posting:

What it actually says is:

22-One of things which will cause an animal to be Haram, although it was originally Halal, is a human having sex with it and ... because of this work (sodomizing the animal) its meat and the meat of its lamb which will be born after sodomizing will all be Haram, along with its milk, wool, and hair.

23- If the animal which someone had sex with is an edible animal like a sheep, cow, or camel it should be killed (Zebh) and burned. If it is one of the animals which is not usually eaten but is used for riding and transportation, like a horse or donkey, it should be taken out of the city and sold in another city.

Source(s):
http://www.wilayah.org/arabi/ahkam/tahri…

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the kind of crap that religion spreads and allows.

quote:

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
here's an interesting youtube video on the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Lioness find those strange video.People in Carthagena Colombia are sick they are having sex with donkey and they are proud of it, bragging about it.Il bet you that white guy making this video had sex with the donkey also.He look like a drug head white guy who like to experience.There gone a be alot of USA donkey sex tourist to Colombia.USA people like their dogs like human, they even sleep with their dogs in their bed.There most be something going on with all those dogs.

Anyway the Colombian were not the first corrupt people in the history of bestiality. It was legal for the Greek, Roman and muslim(Arabs and Persian) to have sex with horse, camel, dogs, lambs, goats etc. [Eek!]

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
How Lioness find those strange video.People in Carthagena Colombia are sick they are having sex with donkey and they are proud of it, bragging about it.Il bet you that white guy making this video had sex with the donkey also.He look like a drug head white guy who like to experience.There gone a be alot of USA donkey sex tourist to Colombia.USA people like their dogs like human, they even sleep with their dogs in their bed.There most be something going on with all those dogs.

Anyway the Colombian were not the first corrupt people in the history of bestiality. It was legal for the Greek, Roman and muslim(Arabs and Persian) to have sex with horse, camel, dogs, lambs, goats etc. [Eek!]

Animal brothels are popular in Europe.

Russia Today had a news story on bestiality laws in Germany, and some Germans were proudly interviewed about their sexual preferences.

When I saw the following news clip one morning, I had to call my wife into the room so that she could see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnfFbRCgzw

We cracked up!!!!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Anyway the Colombian were not the first corrupt people in the history of bestiality. It was legal for th
e Greek, Roman and muslim(Arabs and Persian) to have sex with horse, camel, dogs, lambs, goats etc. [Eek!]

Lol, I admit I like my dog better than you & your ilk. If it came to a choice of saving you, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Ironcocksucker, Narmer, or my dog I'd pick my dog & say sayonara black racist scum.

Mike, no that man is NOT White, he's a Pos Mudslime, mixed race, Turk, killer of White children. Hmmm you & he would get along famously Mike, you both want to kill Whitey Lol.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, what do you have against Slavic peoples like the Russians? The last I checked, they had just as many Blondes as Germanics. Plus, they come from Central Asia just like you.

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Mike, Mike, that White child killer is NOT a Slav, he appears to be of either Semetic or Turkish stock. Slavs ARE White, this guy is NOT. When are you gonna learn that not every dark skinned person is Black & not every fair skinned, blond is White dumbassed black racist asshole. Again Whites are NOT from fri king Central Asia moron. I might believe you if you show me the DNA & linguistics proof I've asked for repeatedly LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike the first Europeans came from central Asia across Southern Russia and into Northern Europe, look into it and stop being dumb
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Eldest Boston bomber was thrown out of his mosque for 'raged filled rant' against Martin Luther King three months ago

Boston marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was thrown out of his local mosque for 'crazy' behavior after getting involved a 'shouting match' with his imam according to one member of the congregation.

Described as being full of rage by a worshiper who would give his name only as Muhammad, Tamerlan was ejected from the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center three months ago for claiming that Martin Luther King Jr. was not a man Muslims should look to emulate.
This revelation comes as Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of Tamerlan, claimed that his nephew had fallen under the spell of a mysterious religious leader in Cambridge, Massachusetts, who radicalized him and his brother Dzhokhar into committing Monday's terror outrage.
The dramatic confrontation between Tamerlan and his imam began when the 26-year-old interrupted a solemn Friday prayer service three months ago.
The imam had just offered up assassinated civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. as a fine example of a man to emulate - but this reportedly enraged Tamerlan.
'You cannot mention this guy because he’s not a Muslim!' Muhammad recalled Tamerlan shouting, shocking others in attendance according to the LA Times.
Kicked out of the mosque for his outrageous behavior, Tamerlan did return to the prayer service after his outburst according to Muhammad.
'He’s crazy to me,' said Muhammad. 'He had an anger inside.… I can’t explain what was in his mind.'

Anwar Kazmi, a member of the mosque's board of trustees, told a USA Today reporter that 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died early Friday morning after a shootout with police, was an infrequent attendee for about a year-and-a-half, while 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, who was captured hiding in a boat in Watertown on Friday night, attended only once.
Responding to the revelation that both brothers had attended their mosque, the Islamic Society issued a statement to say that while the suspects were known to other worshipers, they could not have predicted their horrific bombing of the Boston marathon which claimed three lives and injured over 180 people.

Imam Suhaib Webb, of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, the city's largest mosque, said in an interview that he had recently heard of the incident. 'That's a sign right there that his views aren't mainstream,' Webb said.
They pledged to aid federal and city law enforcement to leave 'no stone uncovered in finding any suspects connected to the bombs.'
Meanwhile, the Tsarnaev bother's uncle Ruslan Tsarni, who described the pair as 'losers' after they were named as suspects, raised the worrying possibility that they were radicalized by a domestic source and not a foreign one.
The lawyer said that Tamerlan especially had fallen under the thrall of an as-yet unidentified religious leader while living in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Ruslan Tsarni says he grew concerned about Tamerlan Tsarnaev when he told him in a 2009 phone conversation that he had chosen 'God's business' over work or school.
Tsarni said he then contacted a family friend who told him Tsarnaev had been influenced by a recent convert to Islam.
'There certainly were mentors,’’ Tsarni said to the Today show. 'I was shocked when I heard his words, his phrases, when every other word he starts sticking in words of God. I question what he’s doing for work, (and) he claimed he would just put everything in the will of God.
'It was a big concern to me. He called me 'confused' when I started explaining to him, make yourself useful to yourself and to your family and maybe you’ll have extra to share with everybody else.'
'I strongly believe they were just puppets and executors of something of bigger scale,' Tsarni told Savannah Guthrie.

The Rhode Island resident told his nephew that 'he was giving up on everything, struggling with your own shadow' by whole heartedly turning to Islan.
'He had been sort of brainwashing him,' Tsarni told the Sunday Times of London.
The brothers' parents told NBC News they believe their sons were framed and Tsarni said a family acquaintance told him there was an outside influence on Tamerlan.
'He said there is someone who brainwashed him, some new convert to Islam,’’ Tsarni said. “I would like to stress (the acquaintance was) of Armenian descent.’

The uncle also speculated that Tamerlan’s younger brother, Dzhokhar, was manipulated into the bombing plot.
'Dzhokhar is just a kid who wanted to have older brother to look up at. Except for being a murderer, he’s been a loving brother.'
'That so-called radicalization was seeded right here, not in the Caucasus, not in Russia, not in Chechnya, which he has nothing to do with,' Tsarni said.
The extremist views which Tamerlan developed over the course of the past three years caught the attention of Russian security officals who asked the FBI to question him in 2011 - before he traveled to Chechnya and Dagestan last year.
The FBI are said to have discovered nothing incriminating during their conversations with Tamerlan.
However, friends said that Tamerlan became increasingly vocal in his views, especially concerning Christians.
'He said . . . the Koran spoke more of the truth then the Bible. He said the Bible was used as an excuse to invade other countries,' said Albrecht Ammon, 18, a student at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, which the bombers also attended according to the New York Post.
And it has been revealed today that Tamerlan had direct contact with Chechen terrorists – and was ‘monitored’ by investigators for five years.
The FBI put Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, under surveillance after receiving an explicit warning from the Russian intelligence services.

But despite apparently telling his mother that Tamerlan was an ‘extremist’ leader, the FBI eventually discounted the possibility that he was a threat.
Yesterday the brothers’ mother, Zubeidat, said the FBI once told her that Tamerlan was ‘really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him’. She added: ‘He was controlled by the FBI for five years. They knew what my son was doing. They were following every step of his.’
And his father, Anzor Tsarnaev, said investigators warned his son: ‘We know what sites you are on, we know where you are calling, we know everything about you. Everything. We are checking and watching.’

Despite all this, the FBI found no substantive evidence that he was engaged in terror-related activities though they continued to ‘monitor his internet use and contacts’.
According to an intelligence source, Russia remained convinced that Tamerlan, an ethnic Chechen, was in ‘direct contact’ with Islamist militants, most likely based in the strife-torn southern Russian region of Dagestan, where he lived for two years with his family prior to moving to the US.
During a six-month visit to Russia last year – a trip US investigators are investigating – it is understood Tamerlan visited Dagestan, which is now regarded as more unstable than Chechnya.
One theory is that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar, who was in thrall to his older brother, may have been ‘inspired’ by a rebel leader known as Russia’s Bin Laden.

Doku Umarov, like the Tsarnaev brothers, is an ethnic Chechen from the war-torn Caucasus region that lies between Europe and Central Asia.
He has been accused of masterminding some of the worst terrorist atrocities in Russia, including suicide bombings carried out by two women on Moscow’s Metro system in 2010 which killed at least 40.
Significantly, while Umarov was originally fighting only for Chechen independence he has more recently embraced a wider jihadist agenda.
It raises the terrifying prospect of further atrocities being carried out across the globe by disaffected individuals inspired by the jihadist rhetoric of the former Chechen leaders.
Intriguingly, President Putin offered to ‘provide assistance’ to the investigation in Boston before it was known that there was a Chechen link to the bombing.
‘Fighting terrorism is more important than political posturing,’ said a Russian source yesterday.
‘If we work together properly and deeply, we have much more chance of defeating those who want to maim and kill.’

-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312470/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Boston-bomber-thrown-mosque-raged-filled-rant-Martin-Luther-King.html#ixzz2RAYEQdIt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote: "not every dark skinned person is Black & not every fair skinned, blond is White "

Cass are you going to stay on the sidelines and listen to this woman eh! man speak about Caucasoids like that. He! He! He!

He is saying these Causcasoids are NOT Caucasoids...or is it white?...you know what I am confused. These guys were from the fatherland of Caucasialand. Help me out here. Set her/him straight.

But I agree with her/him, child killers have to be dealt with...or killers of innocent people. We have to find a way to deal with these nutty fanatics. It is hard to believe(2013) how some could get caught up in this archaic religion.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Islamists feel marginalized and threatened by the larger, more powerful Christian world, so they strike out with violence and try to destroy that which they fear.

Albinos felt marginalized and threatened by the larger, more powerful Black world, so they struck out with violence, and almost totally destroyed that which they feared. It was so successful because Blacks didn't know and understand the depths of the fear, and how far their new countrymen, neighbors and friends; the Albinos, were willing to go.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:

Anyway the Colombian were not the first corrupt people in the history of bestiality. It was legal for th
e Greek, Roman and muslim(Arabs and Persian) to have sex with horse, camel, dogs, lambs, goats etc. [Eek!]

Lol, I admit I like my dog better than you & your ilk. If it came to a choice of saving you, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Ironcocksucker, Narmer, or my dog I'd pick my dog & say sayonara black racist scum.

Raph

And when it comes to sex, I am sure you'd pick your dog first!

Have you been to Denmark lately? Lots of animal farms there too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not to make light of the seriousness of the issue of the title, but…..

See Mike – once you got her to say more than a few words...you now know she is a he. Dhoxie is a man. I was wondering why she passed on my “giving head” comment. She is not a swallower but a spitter.

These Euronuts are more confusing than I thought. Can someone help me out here?

DHoxie – Not all blonds and light skin peoples are White. Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans are not White. People from the Caucus Mountains (Caucasians)are not white

Cass- Not all black skin people are blacks. Some are white. All Caucasians originated from the Caucus mountains. All blondes and light skin are white and Caucasians. But some black skin, black hair peoples are Whites. Europeans entered North Africa through Iberia 20Kya, although North Africa was occupied 100Kya by AMH. These Europeans still live there as indigenous North Africans

Lioness: North Africans are admixed with Levantinians or is it Europeans? I forget. Southern Europeans with dark skin and dark curly hair, dark eyes and African features are pure blood Europeans. Africans with light brown skin, curly hair are admixed with Europeans. Only Europeans are pure blood.

Did I leave any other nutcase out?

Oh! Oh! – The Haitian. – Blacks are criminals although whites exterminated more than half of the indigenous populations of the world in the last 500 years. And commit some of the most heinous crimes today, child molesters enjoy fugcking animals, delusional based upon the quantity of psychotic drugs they take. Whites can do no wrong. They are disproportionately drug addicts and alcoholics. Some (male and female) hate black people but enjoy fugcking them. Maybe they think black people are animals.

The level of hypocrisy, double standard and delusion is enough to blow your mind.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Man. That is some sick shytte. I almost threw up when I saw the report. The kicker is putting a law on the books to prevent this from happening. Guess it is pretty common.

quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:

Animal brothels are popular in Europe.

Russia Today had a news story on bestiality laws in Germany, and some Germans were proudly interviewed about their sexual preferences.

When I saw the following news clip one morning, I had to call my wife into the room so that she could see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnfFbRCgzw

We cracked up!!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I hate spitters!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

See Mike – once you got her to say more than a few words...you now know she is a he. Dhoxie is a man. I was wondering why she passed on my “giving head” comment. She is not a swallower but a spitter.

DHoxie – Not all blonds and light skin peoples are White. Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans are not White. People from the Caucus Mountains (Caucasians)are not white

Cass- Not all black skin people are blacks. Some are white. All Caucasians originated from the Caucus mountains. All blondes and light skin are white and Caucasians. But some black skin, black hair peoples are Whites. Europeans entered North Africa through Iberia 20Kya, although North Africa was occupied 100Kya by AMH. These Europeans still live there as indigenous North Africans

Lioness: North Africans are admixed with Levantinians or is it Europeans? I forget. Southern Europeans with dark skin and dark curly hair, dark eyes and African features are pure blood Europeans. Africans with light brown skin, curly hair are admixed with Europeans. Only Europeans are pure blood.

Oh! Oh! – The Haitian. – Blacks are criminals although whites exterminated more than half of the indigenous populations of the world in the last 500 years. And commit some of the most heinous crimes today, child molesters enjoy fugcking animals, delusional based upon the quantity of psychotic drugs they take. Whites can do no wrong. They are disproportionately drug addicts and alcoholics. Some (male and female) hate black people but enjoy fugcking them. Maybe they think black people are animals.

The level of hypocrisy, double standard and delusion is enough to blow your mind.

LMBAO! [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Lioness: North Africans are admixed with Levantinians or is it Europeans? I forget.

both and dana will confirm it

quote:
Southern Europeans with dark skin and dark curly hair, dark eyes and African features are pure blood Europeans.

wrong some Southern Europeans have some African ancestry.

sidebar: say also "African features" I would like to see photos of these African featured Southern Europeans with curly hair

quote:

Africans with light brown skin, curly hair are admixed with Europeans.

you haven't been following my post. That is Djefruity's True Black theory.

How many times have I showed light skinned Khosian and Nigerians making the opposite point that they are lighter skinned yet in some cases largely or all African ??

quote:
Only Europeans are pure blood.

false Europeans are closer to Africans than are Asians.

I just don't go as far as you who say the ancient Greeks and berbers are "Negroes"

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:

DHoxie – Not all blonds and light skin peoples hare White. Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans are not White. People from the Caucus Mountains (Caucasians)are not white

XYYMAN, you stupid, Black racist kill Whitey pos, I am NOT a man you stupid sack of crap, I am and always have been a woman. Just because you hate Whites does NOT give you the right to slander me or make obscene remarks to me.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Spitter or swallower? I need more than a cooky cutter answer?

Quote: "I am and always have been a woman"...really?? No sex change in your past? He! He!

BTW; I have the utmost respeect and admiration for women. I wish there more of them in power. They are less egotisical and would get more done.

But you are a man so....I am messing with you.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
assassinated civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. as a fine example of a man to emulate - but this reportedly enraged Tamerlan.

Nothing usual here. This would enrage those who support Israel's policies against the Palestinians too. They aren't particularly nonviolent.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Spitter or swallower? I need more than a cooky cutter answer?

Quote: "I am and always have been a woman"...really?? No sex change in your past? He! He!

BTW; I have the utmost respeect and admiration for women. I wish there more of them in power. They are less egotisical and would get more done.

But you are a man so....I am messing with you.

Neither, I don't do any of that as I'm NOt a slut. No I have never had any surgery of any kind, I was born female & will die female. Just because I don't like Black men but prefer White men does NOT mean I'm lying about my gender dumbass.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Huh? Neither!!!!? No Head? You are probaby divorced? So women who give head are sluts?

I rest my case.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Huh? Neither!!!!? No Head? You are probaby divorced? So women who give head are sluts?

I rest my case.

Nope not divorced, never been married therefore never been touched by man by choice & won't be until I meet the right White man & get married, as if its any business of yours. Maybe I should have made myself clear, any woman who does that to a man who is not her husband is IMO a slut. Forgive me for not being a feminazi, what you don't think a woman can be against feminism & abortion, news flash we can be.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:

I rest my case.

Nope not divorced, never been married therefore never been touched by man by choice & won't be until I meet the right White man & get married, as if its any business of yours. Maybe I should have made myself clear, any woman who does that to a man who is not her husband is IMO a slut. Forgive me for not being a feminazi, what you don't think a woman can be against feminism & abortion, news flash we can be.
Well you better hurry up a find a man cause your getting uglier by the minute [Big Grin]
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes, yourself & Ironlion.

xyyman: "Black" = anything.
Ironlion: "Muur" ("Black") = anything.

Don't forget, according to Ironlion Ryan Giggs is a "Muur" ("Black"):

-

^ This is Ironlion's definition of "Black".

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What? Giving DHoxie a pass? How dare she? I understand Giggs father is Ghanian? His father is Bantu. He probably carries E1b1a!!!!

quote:
Quote: "not every dark skinned person is Black & not every fair skinned, blond is White "

Cass are you going to stay on the sidelines and listen to this woman eh! man speak about

Caucasoids like that. He! He! He!

He is saying these Causcasoids are NOT Caucasoids...or is it white?...you know what I am confused. These guys were from the fatherland of Caucasialand. Help me out here. Set her/him straight.

But I agree with her/him, child killers have to be dealt with...or killers of innocent people. We have to find a way to deal with these nutty fanatics. It is hard to believe(2013) how some could get caught up in this archaic religion.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
DHoxie are you a religious fundamentalist? Are you a virgin or a man? I never came across a white woman who don't give head. Infact they enjoy it. Got to admit they are naturals .Sistas under 30yo don't have a problem. Those over 30 are hesitant.

so you are a 30something yo virgin!? Wink! wink!

--------------------

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan Giggs Mother:

-

However that's beside the point. If you bumped into Giggs on the street and you didn't know what his parents looked like, you wouldn't claim he was "Black":

-

The "Afrocentric" definition of a "Black man". LMAO. As I said years ago - you are all self-haters. You probably look at porn of naked milky white skinned blondes from Sweden, but claim they are "Black sistas".

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
Ryan Giggs Mother:

The "Afrocentric" definition of a "Black man". LMAO. As I said years ago - you are all self-haters. You probably look at porn of naked milky white skinned blondes from Sweden, but claim they are "Black sistas".

Black sistas who are now turned albinos, you don know [Razz]

@Raph aka DHDoxies): Raph you will die a bachelor!

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Ryan Giggs is the mulato child of a black Ghanean father and a blonde white mother.Ryan giggs have pale skin and have her white mother phenotype.Ryan Giggs doesnt have the brown skin, medium nose fleshy mouth and curly hair of mulato.There is no way I could tell in the street Ryan Giggs have a black father.

I think the black people of North Africa, west Asia, Spain change the color of their skin on purpose because of astrological, religious or cosmetic reason.Before the Atlantic slave trade there was a white Eastern European slave trade of Slavic people and pale skin Slavic women in the middle age.The Jew exported those white Slavic male and blond women to the black Moors and black Arabs/yemen of Spain.The Venetian Exported white slavic slave women and men to North Africa and West Asia.The black and brown West Asian Arabs imported white Turkish slave women for their harems and white Turkish male slave for their armies.

The colonial Spanish and Portuguese replicated that bleaching policy in Brazil and Spanish America were white people immigration was encouraged and dark skin people immigration discouraged to bleached the black people, Indian people and dark mulato.

A real DNA test will revealed North Africa, West Asia and Southern Europe, part of Western Europe have 50% to 60% black DNA.

--------------------
mena

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:

However that's beside the point. If you bumped into Giggs on the street and you didn't know what his parents looked like, you wouldn't claim he was "Black":

-

The "Afrocentric" definition of a "Black man". LMAO. As I said years ago - you are all self-haters. You probably look at porn of naked milky white skinned blondes from Sweden, but claim they are "Black sistas". [/qb]

The most Dangerous so-called Black man that ever lived:

Noble Fard a True Blooded Muur!

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
DHoxie are you a religious fundamentalist? Are you a virgin or a man? I never came across a white woman who don't give head. Infact they enjoy it. Got to admit they are naturals .Sistas under 30yo don't have a problem. Those over 30 are hesitant.

so you are a 30something yo virgin!? Wink! wink!

I'll just put it like this I dress modestly in baggy clothes, I don't do drugs, I don't partake of alcohol, I don't eat pork or shellfish of any kind, I cover my head when praying, or reading the Bible, or discussing the Bible, I don't debate religious matters with men except BHI who spout that White people= Edom crap, I remain silent in church, I pray at least twice a day once when eating (I only eat one meal a day) & again before going to sleep. Take what you will from that. Yes I am a 34 yr old virgin woman want to make something of it? See that's the deal you Black men only get the skanks, trash, hos of the White race while the White men get all the good honorable ones that's why you get White girls who'll jump in bed with you on the first night no commitment needed lol.

Ironcocksucker, go play in traffic.

Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boston Bomber and family were on welfare.
www.tigerdroppings.com

Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@Cass. Do you adhere to the "one drop" rule?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Dhoxie. No idea what you are talking about but If you say so....

Being non-religious...now...brought up Catholic...been awhile..BHI, Edom ?

I will leave it at that. Back to the serious issue of these lunatics.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Meena,
On Giggs: Father is Sierra Leonean mulatto. Mother: European.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Meena,
On Giggs: Father is Sierra Leonean mulatto. Mother: European.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=008111
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com