EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What is a true "Arab" ? (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: What is a true "Arab" ?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
All black-skin people today had long-ago white-skin ancestors with non-white hair (so obviously not albino).

So there has been an ancestral melanising process (from rainforest outwards) and more recently an albanizing process (from tropics polewards).

Comparable sequence occurred in the peppered moth. http://www.bing.com/search?q=peppered+moth&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IE10TR

Regarding the True Arab, heavy clothing & tents reduce direct (UV & IR) sunlight exposure, while camouflage is less significant in herders than hunters but still important in protecting herds. In The Road To Ubar, there is a reference to Mahra herding goats in canyons, canyons have much sharper sun-shadowing than open plains or deserts, dark skin would provide camouflage better than light skin there.

DD'eDeN - Does your mother know what you're doing?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike does your mother know what a conscienceless, heartless, Black racist, Black supremacist Whitey hater she raised???
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matu
Member # 22002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^That was a clinical observation and assessment, "Not" an accusation. You fail to appreciate the importance of this type of analysis, but believe me, it's huge. Before you can undo what was done to you, you must first know that "Something" was done to you, and then figure out what it was, and how to undo it.

No kidding. I already know this. I was simply conveying how crazy the albinism argument sounds, yet, no one has really refuted it. The deception really becomes obvious then. Until I see pics of blonde hair blue eyed cold-adapted East Asians who practiced an agrarian lifestyle along the Yellow River Valley Civilization, then the albinism theory still stands. I'm on page 6 of the 75-page thread by Marc Washington on this very matter. Its so fascinating to watch the debate - I'm still weighing the evidence, however, the more I read the more I see the holes in Vit D theory.
Posts: 34 | From: Cali | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Matu, you are a Black racist, Black supremacist, Whitey hater like Mike & Marc huh. BTW, that child is NOT nor will she ever be White.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
So Matu, you are a Black racist, Black supremacist, Whitey hater like Mike & Marc huh. BTW, that child is NOT nor will she ever be White.

Do you see how it works Matu?

Just looking at the evidence Damns you.

There is no room for any though but theirs.

There is no room for anything that they did not create, or said that they created.

There is no room for any other history, but what they say is theirs.

After a lifetime of that slow suffocation, none but the strongest minds can survive intact.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike

Do I claim Arab history NOPE because Arabs aren't & never have been White.

Do I claim any African history in Africa, NOPE its not mine to claim.

Do I claim the AE's, NOPE again because the AEs were NOT White but were most likely Black.

Do I claim Asian history, NOPE again not mine as again they are NOT White.

Do I claim European history, YEP YOU BETCHA as it IS mine & my peoples.

Can you say the same Mikey boy??

matu
Member # 22002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:

Do you see how it works Matu?

Just looking at the evidence Damns you.

There is no room for any though but theirs.

There is no room for anything that they did not create, or said that they created.

There is no room for any other history, but what they say is theirs.

After a lifetime of that slow suffocation, none but the strongest minds can survive intact.

I know right -- she's child's play. I never bother casting my pearls to swine. Anyone with a diminutive amount of intelligence would have engaged me with some tangible evidence to the contrary - NOT come at me on some childish nonsense. Don't have the time. She's on nignor lol...
Posts: 34 | From: Cali | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
If the shoe fits wear it Matu, I did nothing but tell the truth about you, you are a Black racist, Black supremacist who hates White people.
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.abeerseikaly.com/chandelier.php

African-Arabian-Eurasian ancient handweaving:

1) nest: wicker ribs, leaf cushion
2) basket/shield/dome: wicker ribs, leaf roof
3) carpet/cloth: roots/reeds/flax/k'hemp/silk

1 @ rainforest
2 @ rainforest, periphery rip/rim/limb/lip/loom/jarum(Malay:loom)
3 @ open plains, hills, cold climate

Mbuti mongolu ~ *ngwolv/woven~woolen/wbn(AE)

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 " DD'eDeN - Does your mother know what you're doing? "

Are you looking for a mother?

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
matu " Until I see pics of blonde hair blue eyed cold-adapted East Asians who practiced an agrarian lifestyle along the Yellow River Valley Civilization, then the albinism theory still stands" ... "the more I read the more I see the holes in Vit D theory."

More power to you. I view the Vit. D / skin cancer paradigm as secondary, camouflage as primary, and secondary skin lightening as merely the result of H&G in snowy areas (mountain pastures, temperate climate seasons).

Due to the diverse dietary intake of pre-agric. mobile hunter/gatherers, vitamins & minerals were sufficient but calories were often not abundant.

Grain agriculture reversed this, plentiful calories but less and less variety of foods due to higher settled populations in grainy plains and often combative (due to need for waterholes) nomadic pastoralists elsewhere.

Blonde hair/blue eye traits were selected for around the North/Baltic/White Sea areas due to cloudy/snowy weather predominating, produced by the Gulf Stream: West Africa->Caribbean->NAmerica east coast->Scandia->blocked/refracted at Urals. Based on that, people of the Yellow River would not have blue eyes, but perhaps (like Denisovan? cf Melanesian blondes) would develop yellow hair due to camouflage of yellow loess/river sediments.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ardo - Just what the fuch are you good for?
This kid is obviously out in space, yet you continue to let him post.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Are you looking for a mother? Ardo is a moderator.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by matu:
One last question -- I believe I can ask this question since the topic was raised in this thread:

I've seen dialogue stating that straight(er) hair developed in dry arid areas by an isolated cluster of people that populated the Horn, as well as Australia.

This sounds very plausible, but what about the Dravidians of hot tropical India? Don't these people indigenous to India have straight hair but are NOT in a dry arid climate?

You are right matu, straight hair is a very perplexing item.
Not only is it very old and primitive: (Almost all Mammalian creatures have it):

But it also seems to follow Human deterioration:

As naturally "Curly Haired" people grow older, their hair becomes "Straighter".

AND - as shown in the picture of the Nigerian family: Albinism ALSO seems to cause hair to straighten.

Note the Solomon Island Islander child below with just a touch of Albinism (slightly mutated P gene), his hair is straight.

-  -

So, following this anecdotal evidence, these peoples straight hair may be due to just a "Touch" of Albinism.

-

Book of the Dead and Elysian Fields

(Field of Reeds - actual)

By A. Gaddis & G. Seif

Published in Egypt sometime between the First and Second World Wars this book was titled 'Book of the Dead and Elysian Fields'. Some references date the publication from as early as 1925 but the book itself is not dated.

The plates are based on black and white photographs of scenes from many of the tombs in the Thebes area. These photographs were hand coloured from memory for reproduction.

Temple of Nekht

-

We know that Egypt was a very "Cosmopolitan" place; however I make no claims about these Blonde Males.
It certainly is interesting though.

Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by matu:
One last question -- I believe I can ask this question since the topic was raised in this thread:

I've seen dialogue stating that straight(er) hair developed in dry arid areas by an isolated cluster of people that populated the Horn, as well as Australia.

This sounds very plausible, but what about the Dravidians of hot tropical India? Don't these people indigenous to India have straight hair but are NOT in a dry arid climate?

You are right matu, straight hair is a very perplexing item.
Not only is it very old and primitive: (Almost all Mammalian creatures have it):

But it also seems to follow Human deterioration:

As naturally "Curly Haired" people grow older, their hair becomes "Straighter".

AND - as shown in the picture of the Nigerian family: Albinism ALSO seems to cause hair to straighten.

Note the Solomon Island Islander child below with just a touch of Albinism (slightly mutated P gene), his hair is straight.

-  -

So, following this anecdotal evidence, these peoples straight hair may be due to just a "Touch" of Albinism.

-

Book of the Dead and Elysian Fields

(Field of Reeds - actual)

By A. Gaddis & G. Seif

Published in Egypt sometime between the First and Second World Wars this book was titled 'Book of the Dead and Elysian Fields'. Some references date the publication from as early as 1925 but the book itself is not dated.

The plates are based on black and white photographs of scenes from many of the tombs in the Thebes area. These photographs were hand coloured from memory for reproduction.

Temple of Nekht

-

We know that Egypt was a very "Cosmopolitan" place; however I make no claims about these Blonde Males.
It certainly is interesting though.

Might be henna. You've probably seen pictures of people in East-Africa with reddish hair (and sometimes beards) . Maybe it got lighter and lighter the longer it's exposed to the sun.
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com