EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What is a true "Arab" ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: What is a true "Arab" ?
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

AS I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that genetics have shown Ethiopians and Ancient Egyptians and FULANI, NUBIANS, Beja and other BLACKS have had intermixture of some sort with Levant people FAR EARLIER THAN THIS.

No proof of this and the info i mention about it and others have is in past posts.Of course Some j did come in early egypt an other euro-asian dna,but most of the dna in egypt was of african origin of course.

quote:

I must have missed something Djehuti What genes confirm that by 1000 BC Ethiopians got Levant genes from fair skinned Arabian people. You will have to explain this matter to me matter of factly. [Smile]

It true.
It's is gene-
The P56 marker arab,and later this one The P58 arab marker,but you ignored the info.
Early white arab admixture into ethiopia for some.

EDITED-
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
I still largely disagree with and you mixing some facts with incorrect info but anyway everything i had to say i said already above.

The first arabs and hebrews were just not black.

The facts and dna info speak for themselves above and even Djehuti just posted the info recently here and lioness before.

Oh,and yes the first folks in persia were black,that does not mean the original ethnic persians were black because the native folks there never called themselves persians even if the later lived in country called persia later because of white invaders.

So there is nothing left for me to say here but i may come back maybe from time to time because this thread is sometimes entertaining.
Peace. [Smile] [Cool]

quote:

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EDITED-
quote:
I still largely disagree with and you mixing some facts with incorrect info but anyway everything i had to say i said already above.

The first arabs and hebrews were just not black.

The facts and dna info speak for themselves above and even Djehuti just posted the info recently here and lioness before.

Oh,and yes the first folks in persia were black,that does not mean the original ethnic persians were black because the native folks there never called themselves persians even if the later lived in country called persia later because of white invaders.

So there is nothing left for me to say here but i may come back maybe from time to time because this thread is sometimes entertaining.
Peace. [Smile] [Cool]

And now that you are back so soon and mention it AGAIN - yes the first Persians called themselves Dahae ans Faras from the ancient Arabs of Dzahhakk and brother Akk (Azd) and the Arab looking Achaenenids came from them not the later fairer-skinned Scythians - just as was intimated by the later Central Asians themselves.

“Shem's third son was Aswad, who begot Ahwaz and Pahlii, of whom the
latter begot Pars…. [Big Grin] From the Tarikh - Guzida or Select History of Hamdullah Mustawfi al Qazwini b. 1281 AD

http://archive.org/details/tarkhiguzdao00hamd

Wonder why these historians always got things so confused - don't you?

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I must have missed something Djehuti What genes confirm that by 1000 BC Ethiopians got Levant genes from fair skinned Arabian people. You will have to explain this matter to me matter of factly.

It true.
It's is gene-
The P56 marker arab,and later this one The P58 arab marker,but you ignored the info.

OH,AND WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE PERSIANS IS THE FACTS.
PEACE.

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I must have missed something Djehuti What genes confirm that by 1000 BC Ethiopians got Levant genes from fair skinned Arabian people. You will have to explain this matter to me matter of factly.

It true.
It's is gene-

OH,AND WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE PERSIANS IS THE FACTS.
PEACE.

Back so soon? The earliest or first to be called Persians, Moors, Egyptians, Nubians, Semites, Hamites, Japhetites, and Olmecs i.e. favorites of teh Gods were black with kinky hair. [Big Grin]

Have fun!

btw - if this P56 marker is originally from the fair skinned Levant populations than it is not an Arab marker. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
quote:

Back so soon? The earliest Persians, Moors, Egyptians, Nubians, Semites, Hamites, Japhetites and Olmecs were black. [Big Grin]
Have fun.

What could i say?you could be addictive sometimes. [Big Grin]
It like eating candy,sometimes it hard to stop.

Early blacks in persia?yes but they were not persians.
Early Moors were black?yes.
Nubians black?yes.
EARLY SEMITES?YES
HAMITES BLACK?YES,BUT WHATEVER,I DO NOT USE THE TERM.

Japhetites?

QUOTE-
The term has been used in modern times as a designation in physical anthropology, ethnography and comparative linguistics. In anthropology, it was used in a racial sense for "white people" (the Caucasian race). In linguistics it was used as a term for the Indo-European languages. These uses are now mostly obsolete. In a linguistic sense, only the Semitic peoples still form a well-defined phylum. The Indo-European group is not now known as "Japhetite" and the group formerly referred to as Hamitic is not now recognized as monophyletic within Afro-Asiatic.

______
Olmecs BLACK?
Some,but mostly blacks from asia,that'swhy african dna is found in some of them,it's asian dna but i think most were black,most likely it was a shared civilization,native american and native american of black asian origin.

I DO NOT REALLY USE THOSETERM FROM THE BIBLE BY THE WAY,AND THE BIBLE HAS TOO contradictions.So i do not use the bible for history.
quote:

btw - if this P56 marker is originally from the fair skinned Levant populations than it is not an Arab marker. [Wink]

Yes it was or it was white in origin,let's but it that way.

Thanks.
Oh,and peace.
[Smile]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Back so soon? The earliest Persians, Moors, Egyptians, Nubians, Semites, Hamites, Japhetites and Olmecs were black. [Big Grin]
Have fun.

Nubians black?yes.
EARLY SEMITES?YES

Japhetites?

QUOTE-
The term has been used in modern times as a designation in physical anthropology, ethnography and comparative linguistics. In anthropology, it was used in a racial sense for "white people" (the Caucasian race). In linguistics it was used as a term for the Indo-European languages. These uses are now mostly obsolete. In a linguistic sense, only the Semitic peoples still form a well-defined phylum. The Indo-European group is not now known as "Japhetite" and the group formerly referred to as Hamitic is not now recognized as monophyletic within Afro-Asiatic.

______
Olmecs BLACK?
Some,but mostly blacks from asia,that'swhy african dna is found in some of them,it's asian dna but i think most were black,most likely it was a shared civilization,native american and native american of black asian origin.

I DO NOT REALLY USE THOSETERM FROM THE BIBLE BY THE WAY,AND THE BIBLE HAS TOO contradictions.So i do not use the bible for history.
quote:

Yes it was.

Thanks.
Oh,and peace.
[Smile]

The word black isn't bad. Only in your culture. [Wink]

Lol! you are the addicted one that is why you can't stop responding.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday! [Smile]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Have fun.

Nubians black?yes.
EARLY SEMITES?YES

Japhetites?

QUOTE-

______
Olmecs BLACK?

quote:

Yes it was.

Thanks.
Oh,and peace.
[Smile]

The word black isn't bad. Only in your culture, maybe! [Wink]

And of course Olmecs ended up being mixed Asian (probably Japanese or east Asian) and African people after a while, much like the Arabs are now African Asian . [Big Grin] They comprised and evolved into the later Mayans.

Sorry if that hurts some people. It doesn't take away Native heritage!

Lol! you are the addicted one. That is why you can't stop responding.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, Eide Mubarak! [Smile]

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
No the word black is not bad,i never said that.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT MAYAN INFO BY THE WAY,I WILL LET SOMEELSE RESPOND TO THAT ONE,BUT IT'S CLEAR THAT THE FIRST ARABS WERE NOT BLACK.YOU COULD GO BACK AND READ MY PAST RECENT POSTS.

quote:

I JUST SAID you are sometimes like candy. [Razz]

Peace. [Cool]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
No the word black is not bad,i never said that.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT MAYAN INFO BY THE WAY,I WILL LET SOMEELSE RESPOND TO THAT ONE,BUT IT'S CLEAR THAT THE FIRST ARABS WERE NOT BLACK.YOU COULD GO BACK AND READ MY PAST RECENT POSTS.

quote:

I JUST SAID you are sometimes like candy. [Razz]

Peace. [Cool]

Ummm! When you told me the Qahtan were pre-Arab you lost me and all hope. Because any Arabian will tell you Qahtan equals "Arab of the Arabs". And both Qahtan/Arab and their descendants - the original northern Arabs were the first and last of the Arabs. You are expressing your hopes and wishes. And thats not candy. unlike you I'm not responding to candy as what you are giving is more like sour grapes. [Frown]

Oh, well.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -
Arabs of Yarim near Sana'a as described by the medieval Syrians

-
Arabs of Iraq as described by the medieval Syrians

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -

Boy of the Banu Kinanah modern Jericho.

"Banu Kinanah (also Bani Kinanah) (Arabic: بنو كنانة‎) (Arabic: بني كنانة‎) are the largest Mudhari Adnanite tribe of western Saudi Arabia in Hejaz and
Tihama. They are descended from Kinanah, who was a grandson of Ilyas (known as Elijah in Jewish and Christian traditions) who was named after the prophet Elijah. Their history goes back to pre-Hijrah times.

Kinanah (or Kinana) was an ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad:..."
brought to you by Wikipedia [Smile]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

-
 -

Ethiopian Genetic Diversity Reveals Linguistic Stratification and Complex Influences

I must have missed something Djehuti What genes confirm that by 1000 BC Ethiopians got Levant genes from fair skinned Arabian people. You will have to explain this matter to me matter of factly. [Smile]

It's right above in the article you just quoted me on. The allele is SLC24A5 that help codes for lighter skin, also there are associated SNP haplotypes derived associated with it. I don't have the full study but it is discussed in the very thread I linked above.

quote:
AS I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that genetics have shown Ethiopians and Ancient Egyptians and FULANI, NUBIANS, Beja and other BLACKS have had intermixture of some sort with Levant people FAR EARLIER THAN THIS.
The study I cited said no such thing since it only deals with Ethiopians. The Egyptians no doubt as they were right next to the Levant though I don't know about Nubians or Beja and definitely not the Fulani who still lived all the way in west Africa during that time.

quote:
That doesn't mean there was a population of nay significance of white ARABS in Arabia. Sorry if I am missing something here.
It didn't say anything specifically about 'white' people, though there were folks with relatively lighter skin in Arabia. The skeletal record in ancient times already shows a presence of non-tropical or colder adapted folks so it is not far fetched. As for just how "significant" their population is, I don't know.

quote:
That doesn't mean there was a population of nay significance of white ARABS in Arabia. Sorry if I am missing something here.
My point exactly. This shows that Arabia was NOT "all" black during that time and that there were tribes of non-indigenes from the north that infiltrated the peninsula.
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
I am not going to respond to the
candy and sour grape comments
because we getting of topic.
I will be the bigger person and
let it go.
Let's get back to
business.

quote:
Originally posted by dana
marniche:
The word "Arab" as conceived
of today is a primarily
a nationality born of
Middle Eastern politics
that is not reflective
or related to what was
meant in the ancient
and early Islamic world
when it was used in an
ethnic context almost
exclusively for black
populations in Arabia -
so why use it. I always
try to utilize the word
Arabian or Afro-Arabian
rather than "Arab".

It
looks like dana in your past
reply YOU AGREE WITH ME
AFTER ALL.
ABOUT WHAT IS A ARAB.
I THINK THERE IS
MISUNDERSTANDING
GOING
HERE.
You said it yourself here,that
native blacks are not arabs
but arabians,and THEY never
called
themeselves arabs.They had
thier own names and could be
under the umbrella term arabian.
Arabian and arab are two different
things
and the true arabs,the white ones
are trying to steal native arabian

history and should not be allowed to get
away with it.
That was my point all along.
SO you agree with me before.
The nativegroup
is not arab,but arabian.
That was my point,thanks for
saying
in past
or above. [Smile]
You made you self really clear
there.

There is disagreement however on
when did
the white arab came in arabia
and yemen?
They came Early not later.

Djehuti -
quote:

It didn't say anything specifically
about 'white' people, though there
were folks with relatively lighter
skin in Arabia. The skeletal record
in ancient times already shows a
presence of non-tropical or colder
adapted folks so it is not far fetched.
As for just how "significant" their
population is, I don't know.

Djehuti -
quote:

My point exactly. This shows that

Arabia was NOT "all" black during
that time and that there were tribes
of non-indigenes from the north that
infiltrated the peninsula.

-
 -

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Sabaeans were not arabs,they
were arabian,just like you said.
Anyway when you mention this
group Qahtan,it almost reminds
me of this group or name
Qatabanian.
So sorry i was not paying attention,and
you got me there,but i got you with
your past comments above.
[Big Grin]

Of course this is not a gotcha game,and
we should help each other out when
mistakes happen. [Smile]

Anyway back to the point.
One is arab,and the other was
pre-arab,or arabian.
The true or original natives
of the arabian
peninsula.

SO we kinda saying the same thing.
I think overall on this we are on
the same basic page if you still
believe in your past comments
from another thread that i
posted above.

Arabs.
Qahtanite
The terms Qahtanite and Qahtani
(Arabic: قحطا
ن
‎; transliterated: Qahtan or
Qaḥ
ṭān or Kahtan) refer to one of the
main groups of Arab peoples
either originating in, or
claiming genealogical descent
from the southern extent of
the Arabian Peninsula, especially
from Yemen.

Arabians.
One of the four better-documented
languages of the Old South Arabian
(or "Ṣayhadic") sub-group
of South Semitic, Qatabānian
(or Qatabānic) was spoken
mainly but not exclusively in the
kingdom of Qatabän,located in
central Yemen. The language is
attested between 500 BC and 200
AD. Some two thousand inscriptions
are known written in the Ancient
South Arabian Monumental Script,
known as Musnad. These inscriptions
are mainly found in Wādī
Bayhān and Wādī
Ḥārib to the south-east
of Ma'rib, and from the plateau to
the south of that area. Qatabanian
inscriptions increase after the
beginning of the 4th century BC
when the Sabaeans ceased to dominate
the area, and Qatabān became
an independent kingdom. Qatabanian
was spoken in an area across the
kingdom of Qatabān as far
asJabal al-'Awd (near Zafar) in the
southwest, and if we are to believe
the Greek and Latin writers, it went
as far as Bāb al-Mandab on the
Red Sea. At the end of the 2nd century
AD, Saba' and Ḥaḑramawt
finally defeated Qatabān, and the inscriptions ended.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Right.
Oh and i added a few more things in my above post.

OK and edited - so do 98 percent of the Negroes in America so what does that make them. [Smile]
Oh i did see this.
Black of course but there
are few that do not look
black and many of these
types are not calling themselves
black anyway.

If look black you black,with
admixture or not.

Has for AA AND WHITE ADMIXTURE,
Well 98% is too high,i think
it's about at most 80-70%,of
course not counting recent blacks
from africa and some other places
so the number will go down.

Lamin mentions in past post
it's not even that high.
That another topic.

Keep in mind a few nubians are not

black or black looking.
I seen there picture before.

Back to the topic.

Has for nubians and beja in the link
below it's said that euro-asian
came later or recent in sudan.

Northern nubia i do not know,
since the dna info is for the lower
nubia region IN egypt but it's not broken
into ethnic groups and modern nubians
or a large number of them in egypt
live in upper egypt and some in lower
egypt.

Egypt is not has detailed or has
clear has sudan.
Sudan or researchers have done a
better job in sudan then egypt went to
comes to dna info.

Maybe they hope that original sudanese
were white and to claim ancient egypt
has white too.
That's why there so much more detailed
dna info east africa then egypt.

Djehuti has a point on this,but i made
this point a long time ago before i
even came here.

They hope to claim all east africa
down to southern africa and other
parts of africa has originally
caucasian.

Of course they failed.

Dna info for Modern egypt.
 -

Dna info for ancient and modern sudan.

Genetic Patterns of Y-chromosome
and Mitochondrial DNA Variation,
with Implications to the Peopling
of the Sudan

http://etd2.uofk.edu/view_etd.php?etd_details=4312

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
My point still stands when it comes to hebrews from my past post.

Has for the Nabataeans.

It seem that they were arabs.

The the first folks there
were arabians but i do not
think they ever called themselves
Nabataeans.

THE info says below they were
true arab,so could be not native
or arabian and to me a true arab
is not native to arabia.

The Nabataeans, also Nabateans
(Arabic: الأنبا
ط‎ al-ʾAnbāṭ),
were
ancient people who inhabited the
Southern Levant, their settlements
in CE 37 – c. 100, gave the name
of Nabatene to the borderland between
Arabia and Syria, from the Euphrates
to the Red Sea. Their
loosely-controlled
trading network, which centered
on strings
of oases that they controlled, where
agriculture was intensively practiced
in
limited areas, and on the routes
that
linked them, had no securely
defined
boundaries
in the surrounding desert. Trajan
conquered
the Nabataean kingdom, annexing
it to the
Roman Empire, where their individual
culture, easily identified
by their characteristic
finely-potted painted
ceramics, became dispersed
in the
general Greco-Roman culture
and was
eventually lost.

Origins
The Nabataeans had already some
tincture of foreign culture when
they first appear in history. That
culture was Aramaic; they wrote a
letter to Antigonus in Syriac letters,
and Aramaic continued to be the language
of their coins and inscriptions when
the tribe grew into a kingdom, and
profited by the decay of the Seleucids
to extend its borders northward over
the more fertile country east of the
Jordan. They occupied Hauran, and in
about 85 BC their king Aretas III became
lord of Damascus and Coele-Syria.
Nabataeans became the Arabic name
for Aramaeans, whether in Syria or
Iraq, a fact which was thought to
show that the Nabataeans were originally
Aramaean immigrants from Babylonia.
Proper names on their inscriptions
suggest that they were true Arabs who
had come under Aramaic influence.
Starcky identifies the Nabatu of
southern Arabia (Pre-Khalan migration)
as their ancestors. However different
groups amongst the Nabataeans wrote
their names in slightly different
ways, consequently archeologists are
reluctant to say that they were all
the same tribe, or that any one group
is the original Nabataeans.

Various native homelands were
suggested for the Nabataeans,
such as Northern Arabia and the
North-East of the Arabian peninsula,
based on a probable similarity
between the names of deities
which were worshiped in those areas,
and some similarities between the
inscriptions of some other Arab
groups who inhabited the southern
half of ancient Mesopotamia.

I hope that helps. [Cool]

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The original folks of southern arabia.

The names are right here to clear up somethings.

History
The ancient Sabaean Kingdom
established power in the early
1st millennium BC. It was conquered,
in the 1st century BC, by the Ḥ
imyarites. After the disintegration
of the first Himyarite Kingdom of
the Kings of Saba' and Dhū
Raydān, the Middle Sabaean
Kingdom reappeared in the early
2nd century. The Sabaean kingdom
was finally conquered by the
Ḥimyarites in the late 3rd
century and at that time the
capital was Ma'rib. It was located
along the strip of desert called
Ṣayhad by medieval Arab geographers,
which is now named Ramlat al-Sab`atayn.

The Sabaean people were South
Arabian people. Each of these
had regional kingdoms in ancient
Yemen, with the Minaeans in the
north in Wādī al-Jawf,
the Sabeans on the south western
tip, stretching from the highlands
to the sea, the Qatabānians
to the east of them and the Ḥaḑramites east of them.

The Sabaeans, like the other
Yemenite kingdoms of the same
period, were involved in the extremely
lucrative spice trade, especially
frankincense and myrrh.

They left behind many inscriptions
in the monumental Musnad
(Old South Arabian) alphabet,
as well as numerous documents
in the cursive Zabūr script.

_________
See they had a script called
south arabian,not arabic.

Nabataeans.
Getting back to this part.
So for above the true arab
part could mean or could interpreted
has native arabian.
If that's the case then most of
the Nabataeans could have been black.

Folks and scholars seem to get the
two mixed up,arab and arabian.

They have called on tv the queen of
sheba a arab. Meaning- not black [Roll Eyes]

She was arabian, a sabean,a true native,
not a arab.

Quote-
Starcky identifies the Nabatu of
southern Arabia (Pre-Khalan migration)
as their ancestors.
However different groups amongst
the Nabataeans wrote their names
in slightly different ways,
consequently archeologists are
reluctant to say that they were
all the same tribe, or that any
one group is the original Nabataeans.

_______

It looks like they could have been
from varied origins,the south,northeast,
north etc..
A mixture of arabian and arabs.
So it's not clear who was the major
group by the time the civilization
came about there,But AGAIN it's said that they are true arabs so that WOULD MEAN TO most were not black or arabian.

So i will not go
that much further with that one.
Others could say what's going on
there.

I WOULD like see the dna info of
course to get a good idea.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Firewall - first of all. the word Qataban and Qahtan are not the same. The word Qataban however has been linked by certain scholars to the Qataa' or Qudaa' tribe of Himyarites who like the Kahlan and other tribes came from the Qahtan.

The word Arab according to most sources comes from the ancestor YARAB or Yarub bin Yashjub bin Qahtan. That is why the majority of historians refer to the Qahtan people as Aab of the Arabs.

I HOPE THAT HELPS!

Qahtan is a generic name traditionally for the ancient Sabaeans an Afro-Arabian people that later settled in the north becoming known as the Nabataeans or Kedar or Adnanites. These people settled in Syria as well and that is how they THE SYRIANS came to adopt their language and become known as Aramaeans.

The original "Aram" land of THE ARABS however was in the far south and had nothing to do with Syria and Lebanon. Let us not also confuse the later Roman or half-Roman inhabitants of Nabataean area with the true Nabataean an Arab people who looked like other Arabs who were not mixed with Syrians or Romans.

When I am talking about Arab I am making a distinction from people who just SPEAK ARABIC and the original ARABS who trace their origin without exception from Qahtan and from whom the Adnanites in fact descended.

When I speak of Nabataean I am speaking of the original group of people for which the word Nabit came to mean black just like the Syrian al- Dhahabi SAID!

The original Nabataean or Nebaoith as they are called in the Biblical book of Genesis were related to Dumah (Adummatu/Thamud and Kedar and Tema or Tayma etc the latter having been the village of the TAYYI.

All of these folks also known as Kedar in late Hebraic sources were considered black, just as the Syrians considered them black.

The present black Haweit'at of Jordan and Petra still claim descent from the Nabataeans or Nabit for which reason the name NABIT HAD COME TO MEAN BLACK.

We know from the skeletal evidence what time the Levant non-Arab people came into Arabia. The original ARABS and the peoples of Nubia and the Horn were THE SAME!

Now if you or anyone else will be kind and lucky enough to please give me the name of one major or minor Arab tribe LIVING TODAY that was not originally referred to as BLACK!

And I will be happy to show you the way they were originally described with the bibliographical source. [Smile]

Otherwise, as with the BERBERS - you are WASTING MY TIME.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -
Black man? To be or not to be.

- Now I'd say here is some real eye candy for you. :)lol!

Is this Hijazi man of the tall muscular (obviously) Hawaziin (Rabi'a) Arabs a "non-black" (probable descendant from Ubaid neolithic giants of the Eridu MESOPOTAMIAN civilization)?!

OK - if you say so. After all, black is in the eye of the beholder. [Big Grin] It was painted from real life in the 19th century by an Austrian artist, if I'm remembering correctly, visiting Hijaz.

- [Wink]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

-
 -

Ethiopian Genetic Diversity Reveals Linguistic Stratification and Complex Influences

It's right above in the article you just quoted me on. The allele is SLC24A5 that help codes for lighter skin, also there are associated SNP haplotypes derived associated with it. I don't have the full study but it is discussed in the very thread I linked above.

quote:
The study I cited said no such thing since it only deals with Ethiopians. The Egyptians no doubt as they were right next to the Levant though I don't know about Nubians or Beja and definitely not the Fulani who still lived all the way in west Africa during that time.

quote:
It didn't say anything specifically about 'white' people, though there were folks with relatively lighter skin in Arabia. The skeletal record in ancient times already shows a presence of non-tropical or colder adapted folks so it is not far fetched. As for just how "significant" their population is, I don't know.

quote:
My point exactly. This shows that Arabia was NOT "all" black during that time and that there were tribes of non-indigenes from the north that infiltrated the peninsula.

During what time and what tribes of non-indigenes are you talking about, Djehuti and where did they go? What skeletal record shows fairr-skinned people in Arabia, or wherever your suggesting. We have to be careful when we are claiming things especially without sources. Where did they go and when? I'm not saying they didn't mind you but you are speaking as if you have some proof of non-black tribes in Arabia at 1000BC. And why would they be non-indigenes if they were a "tribe" that infiltrated so early.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dana marniche:

Black man?

- [/URL]
To be or not to be.

-

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Well this person disagrees.

Quote-
In modern Saudi Arabia, the original Arabs (the Black ones) have been relegated to the deserts and the tribal areas in the south at the Yemeni boarder. The preponderance of haplogroup "J" in the Saudi Arabian DNA, suggests that these areas were purposefully avoided or severely under-represented when doing the DNA survey. For it is extremely unlikely that these Qahtan and Wayla tribesmen from the Najran area, close to the border with Yemen, would be of haplogroup "J".  -

Still the use of the word arab is not native and the real arab are the invaders.

Or you look at it this way,they are arabized arabians if they really came from the south and many do not look black by the way,so that tells something.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The terms Qahtanite and Qahtani (Arabic: قحطان‎; transliterated: Qahtan or Qaḥṭān or Kahtan) refer to one of the main groups of Arab peoples either originating in, or claiming genealogical descent from the southern extent of the Arabian Peninsula, especially from Yemen.

The Qahtani people are divided into the two sub-groups of Himyar and Kahlan, with the Himyar branch as Himyarites and the Kahlan branch as Kahlanis. Another dominant group among the Arab people are variously known as Adnan, Ma'add or Nizar.

Arab tradition maintains that a semi-legendary ancestral figure named Qahtan and his 24 sons are the progenitors of the southern inhabitants of the Arabian peninsula known as Qahtani.

Early Islamic historians identified Qahtan with the Yoqtan (Joktan) son of Eber of the Hebrew Bible (Gen. 10:25-29).[citation needed]

Among the sons of Qahtan are noteworthy figures like A'zaal (believed by Arabs to have been the original name of Sana'a, although its current name has been attested since the Iron Age) and Hadhramaut. Another son is Ya'rub, and his son Yashjub is the father of 'Abd Shams, who is also called Saba. All Yemeni tribes trace their ancestry back to this "Saba", either through Himyar or Kahlan, his two sons.

The Qahtani people are divided into the two sub-groups of Himyar and Kahlan, who represent the settled Arabs of the south and their nomadic kinsmen (nomads). The Kahlan division of Qahtan consists of 4 subgroups: the Ta' or Tayy, the Azd group which invaded Oman, the 'Amila-Judham group of Palestine, and the Hamdan-Madhhij group who mostly remain in Yemen.

The Kahlan branch includes the following tribes:Azd ( Aus and Khazraj, Bariq, Ghassan, Khuza'a and Daws), Hamdan, Khath'am, Bajflah, Madhhij, Murad, Zubaid and Nakh', Ash'ar, Lakhm and Kindah.

Himyarite are the early arab invaders of the region has well it seems that settled in the south
or these became arabized folks when the whites came in and took over theregion of time,either way.

Arabs are the invaders dana.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
5. The Arab genealogies were written over 2000 years after the birth of Ishmael, and they did not have reliable genealogies past Muhammad’s forefather Adnan.

# Genealogical information was so scarce and unreliable that Muhammad needed a “revelation” to find out he was from Mudar

The Arabic Language
The Arabic Language

Many of them here do not look black too me.
Arab traditional dance of the Tribe QAHTAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rfhhNQK0iY

True arab or whatever,Arabs are the invaders dana.
There is no way to get around this. [Smile]

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Nabataeans were true arabs.

So the they were not black,of course you may have had some arabized blacks in this civilization.

The meaning true arab MEANS invaders.The Qahtan were the early white invaders of southern arabia.These are whites that became known has arab first,that's why they are called true arabs.
Some of the blacks came into this group these arabian nativees became apart of the the true arabs.
Any black in this group were the first that became arabized.
This groups conqured or arabized the northern white invaders of arabia called Adnanite .

Qahtan and Adnanite are the white invaders of arabia and the former was the first to try steal or hook thier history to southern arabia/or yemen.

Yes it could be confusing and hard to take for some,but this looks like the case from what i interpreted.

Qahtan: thin face and slender body and of medium height

Here's photos

Semitic ( Adnan )
 -

-

Semitic ( Qahtan )
 -

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The term arab did not come from southern arabia or the native there.

Himyarite were arabs not arabian,of course there were s blacks living in the kingdom because the southern part was conqured by these invaders.

These were nomads,the blacks of southern arabia were not nomads.Some of invaders THAT CAME TO THE SOUTH became civilized TO A POINT because of the blacks in yemen.

Etymology
The earliest documented use of the word "Arab" to refer to a people appears in the Monolith Inscription, an Akkadian language record of the 9th century BC Assyrian Conquest of Syria (Arabs had formed part of a coalition of forces opposed to Assyria). Listed among the booty captured by the army of king Shalmaneser III of Assyria in the Battle of Qarqar are 1000 camels of "Gi-in-di-bu'u the ar-ba-a-a" or "[the man] Gindibu belonging to the ʕarab" (ar-ba-a-a being an adjectival nisba of the noun ʕarab).

The most popular Arab account holds that the word 'Arab' came from an eponymous father called Yarab, who was supposedly the first to speak Arabic. Al-Hamdani had another view; he states that Arabs were called GhArab (West in Semitic) by Mesopotamians because Arabs resided to the west of Mesopotamia; the term was then corrupted into Arab. Yet another view is held by Al-Masudi that the word Arabs was initially applied to the Ishmaelites of the "Arabah" valley.

In Biblical etymology, "Arab" (in Hebrew Arvi {{he:ערבי}}) comes both from the desert origin of the people (Arava means wilderness) and/or from the concept of mixed people (Arev-rav - a large group of mixed people). The root a-r-b several additional meanings in Semitic languages including "west/sunset," "desert," "mingle," "merchant," "raven" and are "comprehensible" with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from ʿ-B-R "moving around" (Arabic ʿ-B-R "traverse"), and hence, it is alleged, "nomadic."

Identity
The early Arabs were the tribes of Northern Arabia speaking proto Arabic dialects. Although since early days other people became Arabs through an Arabization process that could mean intermarriage with Arabs, adopting the Arabic language and culture, or both. For example, the Ghassanids and the Lakhmids which originated from Southern Semitic speaking Yemen made a major contribution in the creation of the Arabic language. The same process happened all over the Arab world after the spread of Islam by the mixing of Arabs with several other peoples. The Arab cultures went through a mixing process. Therefore every Arab country has cultural specificities which constitute a cultural mix which also originate in local novelties achieved after the arabization took place. However, all Arab countries do also share a common culture in most Aspects: Arts (music, literature, poetry, calligraphy...), Cultural products (Handicrafts, carpets, henne, bronze carving...), Social behaviour and relations (Hospitality, codes of conduct among friends and family...), Customs and superstitions, Some dishes (Shorba, Mloukhia), Traditional clothing, Architecture...

# Genealogical: someone who can trace his or her ancestry to the tribes of Arabia – the original inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula – and the Syrian Desert. This was the definition used in medieval times, for example by Ibn Khaldun, but has decreased in importance over time, as a portion of those of Arab ancestry lost their links with their ancestors' motherland. In the modern era, however, DNA tests have at times proved reliable in identifying those of Arab genealogical descent. For example, it has been found that the frequency of the "Arab marker" Haplogroup J1 collapses suddenly at the borders of Arabic speaking countries.

Semitic origin
There is a consensus that the Semitic peoples originated from Arabian peninsula. It should be pointed out that these settlers were not Arabs or Arabic speakers.

Early history
The first written attestation of the ethnonym "Arab" occurs in an Assyrian inscription of 853 BCE, where Shalmaneser III lists a King Gindibu of mâtu arbâi (Arab land) as among the people he defeated at the Battle of Karkar. Some of the names given in these texts are Aramaic, while others are the first attestations of Ancient North Arabian dialects. In fact several different ethnonyms are found in Assyrian texts that are conventionally translated "Arab": Arabi, Arubu, Aribi and Urbi.

The relation of ʿarab and ʾaʿrāb is complicated further by the notion of "lost Arabs" al-ʿArab al-ba'ida mentioned in the Qur'an as punished for their disbelief. All contemporary Arabs were considered as descended from two ancestors, Qahtan and Adnan.

Versteegh (1997) is uncertain whether to ascribe this distinction to the memory of a real difference of origin of the two groups, but it is certain that the difference was strongly felt in early Islamic times. Even in Islamic Spain there was enmity between the Qays of the northern and the Kalb of the southern group. The so-called Sabaean or Himyarite language described by Abū Muhammad al-Hasan al-Hamdānī (died 946) appears to be a special case of language contact between the two groups, an originally north Arabic dialect spoken in the south, and influenced by Old South Arabian.[citation needed][dubious – discuss]

Classical kingdoms
Proto-Arabic, or Ancient North Arabian, texts give a clearer picture of the Arabs' emergence. The earliest are written in variants of epigraphic south Arabian musnad script, including the 8th century BCE Hasaean inscriptions of eastern Saudi Arabia, the 6th century BCE Lihyanite texts of southeastern Saudi Arabia and the Thamudic texts found throughout Arabia and the Sinai (not in reality connected with Thamud).

The Nabataeans were nomadic newcomers[108][dubious – discuss] who moved into territory vacated by the Edomites – Semites who settled the region centuries before them. Their early inscriptions were in Aramaic, but gradually switched to Arabic, and since they had writing, it was they who made the first inscriptions in Arabic. The Nabataean Alphabet was adopted by Arabs to the south, and evolved into modern Arabic script around the 4th century. This is attested by Safaitic inscriptions (beginning in the 1st century BCE) and the many Arabic personal names in Nabataean inscriptions. From about the 2nd century BCE, a few inscriptions from Qaryat al-Faw (near Sulayyil) reveal a dialect which is no longer considered "proto-Arabic", but pre-classical Arabic. Five Syriac inscriptions mentioning Arabs have been found at Sumatar Harabesi, one of which has been dated to the 2nd century CE.

The Hebrew Bible occasionally refers to Aravi peoples (or variants thereof), translated as "Arab" or "Arabian." The scope of the term at that early stage is unclear, but it seems to have referred to various desert-dwelling Semitic tribes in the Syrian Desert and Arabia.[citation needed] Arab tribes came into conflict with the Assyrians during the reign of the Assyrian king Ashurbanipal, and he records military victories against the powerful Qedar tribe among others.

-
Assyrian horsemen pursue defeated Arabs

# ^ A history of the Babylonians and Assyrians, George Stephen Goodspeed‏. p.54

# ^ Cragg, 1991, p. 13.

# ^ "Arabia on Encyclopedia Britannica". Retrieved July 20, 2012.

# ^ a b Jan Retsö The Arabs in antiquity: their history from the Assyrians to the Umayyads, Routledge, 2003, ISBN 0-7007-1679-3, p. 105, 119, 125-127.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The origin of true arab is not even in southern arabia or yemen.

The arab white invader identity was form not there but in central arabia.

Early history
The Arabs historically originate as a Central Semitic group in the Arabian peninsula. Their expansion beyond Arabia and the Syrian desert is due to the Muslim conquests of the 7th and 8th centuries. Iraq was conquered in 633 CE, Palestine between 636 and 640 CE.

Central Semitic languages

The Central Semitic languages are a proposed intermediate group of Semitic languages, comprising Arabic and Northwest Semitic languages (which include Aramaic, Ugaritic, and the Canaanite languages of Hebrew and Phoenician). In this reckoning Cental Semitic itself is one of three divisions of Semitic along with East Semitic (Akkadian) and South Semitic (South Arabian, and the Semitic languages of Ethiopia).

* Sabatino Moscati (1980). An Introduction to Comparative Grammar of Semitic Languages Phonology and Morphology. Harrassowitz Verlag. ISBN 3-447-00689-7.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Native arabians,not arabs.

Old South Arabian
Old South Arabian (or Epigraphic South Arabian, or Ṣayhadic) was a group of four closely related languages formerly spoken in the far southern portion of the Arabian Peninsula. There were a number of other Old South Arabian languages (e.g. Awsānian), of which very little evidence survived, however. All those languages were older than Classical Arabic, which developed around the 4th century.

The Old South Arabian languages were originally classified (partly on the basis of geography) as South Semitic, along with Arabic, Modern South Arabian and Ethiopian Semitic; more recently however, a new classification has come in use which places Old South Arabian, along with Arabic, Ugaritic, Aramaic and Canaanite in a Central Semitic group; leaving Modern South Arabian and Ethiopic in a separate group. This new classification is based on Arabic, Old South Arabic and Northwest Semitic (Ugaritic, Aramaic and Canaanite) sharing an innovation in the verbal system, an imperfect taking the form *yVqtVl-u (the other groups have *yVqattVl); Nebes showed that Sabaean at least had the form yVqtVl in the imperfect.

Even though has been now accepted that the four main languages be considered independent, they are clearly closely related linguistically and derive from a common ancestor because they share certain morphological innovations. One of the most important isoglosses retained in all four languages is the suffixed definite article - (h)n. There are however significant differences between the languages.

The four main Old South Arabian languages were Sabaean, Minaeic (or Madhabic), Qatabanic, and Hadramitic. According to Alice Faber (based on Hetzron's work), together with Ethiopian Semitic languages (such as the contemporary Ge'ez language) they formed the western branch of the South Semitic languages.

Languages

Sabaean: the language of the kingdom of Saba and later also of Ḥimyar; also documented in the Ethiopian kingdom of Da'amot; very well documented, ca. 6000 Inscriptions

# Minaean (also called Madhabian): the language of the city states in al-Jawf − with the exception of Ḥaram − especially the later sparsely populated state of Ma'in (Recorded from the 8th until 2nd century BC). Inscriptions have also been found also outside Ma'īn in the commercial colonies of Dedan and Madā'in Ṣāliḥ, in Egypt and also on Delos. (ca. 500 inscriptions)

Qatabānian: the language of the kingdom of Qatabān, recorded from the 5th century BC until the 2nd century (barely 2000 inscriptions)

# Ḥaḑramitic (or Haḑramitic): the language of Ḥaḑramaut, with an additional inscription from the Greek island of Delos. 5th century BC until the 4th century AD. (ca. 1000 inscriptions)

# ^ Leonid Kogan and Andrey Korotayev: Sayhadic Languages (Epigraphic South Arabian). Semitic Languages. London: Routledge, 1997. Pg. 221.

# ^ Dialekte nach: Peter Stein: Zur Dialektgeographie des Sabäischen. In: Journal of Semitic Studies XLIX/2. Manchester 2004

# ^ Faber, Alice (1997). "Genetic Subgrouping of the Semitic Languages". In Robert Hetzron. The Semitic Languages (1st ed. ed.). London: Routledge. p. 7. ISBN 0-415-05767-1.

# ^ Sabaean inscription (C 325), dated 669 of the Ḥimyarite era (=559 or 554 CE) (Leonid Kogan and Andrey Korotayev: Sayhadic Languages (Epigraphic South Arabian). Semitic Languages. London: Routledge, 1997. pg. 321).

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
These are arabs.
# "Perishing Arabs": These are the ancients of whose history little is known. They include ʿĀd, Thamud, Tasm, Jadis, Imlaq and others. Jadis and Tasm perished because of genocide. ʿĀd and Thamud perished because of their decadence. Some people in the past doubted their existence, but Imlaq is the singular form of 'Amaleeq and is probably synonymous to the biblical Amalek.

# "Perishing Arabs": These are the ancients of whose history little is known. They include ʿĀd, Thamud, Tasm, Jadis, Imlaq and others. Jadis and Tasm perished because of genocide. ʿĀd and Thamud perished because of their decadence. Some people in the past doubted their existence, but Imlaq is the singular form of 'Amaleeq and is probably synonymous to the biblical Amalek.

# "Arabized Arabs": They allegedly originated from the progeny of Ishmael (Ismā'īl), son of the biblical patriarch and Islamic prophet, Abraham (Ibrāhīm), and were also called Adnan.

The several different Bedouin tribes throughout Arabian history are traditionally regarded as having emerged from two main branches: the Rabi`ah, from which amongst others the Banu Hanifa emerged, and the Mudhar, from which amongst others the Banu Kinanah (and later Muhammad's own tribe, the Quraysh) emerged.
_________

Keep in mind some native arabians down the road became apart of these groups.
You know, arabized.

Keep in mind some arabians back then had arab admixture when the arabs overtime came or some arabs just became arabianized.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nabataeans were true arabs. So they were not black, of course you may have had some arabized blacks in this civilization.

The meaning true arab MEANS invaders. The Qahtan were the early white invaders of southern arabia. These are whites that became known has Arab first, that's why they are called true Arabs.
Some of the blacks came into this group these Arabian natives became apart of the the true Arabs.

Any black in this group were the first that became arabized. This groups conquered or arabized the northern white invaders of arabia called Adnanite.

-

Firewall, you had me fooled: I thought that you were a delusional European Albino, and now I see that you are either a delusional Turk Albino or a delusional Turk Mulatto.

Ha,ha,ha,ha: very funny the nonsense you post.

Idiot: the Nabataeans first appeared in the Southern Levant around CE 37 – c. 100, no one knows who the were or where they came from, but here is a clue: THEY SPOKE ARAMAIC!

Aramaic is the language of the Amorites, of which the Hebrews were a tribe.

The Amorites originated in Southern Anatolia/Northern Syria: They later founded many kingdoms in that area, one was called Aram, (usurping the Phoenicians), they also came to rule Mesopotamia, usurping the Sumerians/Chaldeans.

These people together became known as The Arameans or Aramaeans.

This is what Arameans looked like:

-  -

-

Firewall - WHERE ARE YOUR WHITE PEOPLE???

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

BTW - Does anyone know where these Turk monkeys and their Mulattoes, got the nonsense about Arabian genealogy?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Mike stick to the europeans.
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
I am not white or Mulatto turk,maybe you ARE Idiot.
All your other info is wrong mike by the way.
Has for Arameans.

The Arameans, or Aramaeans, (Aramaic: ܐܪ̈ܡܝܐ‎, ארמיא ; ʼaramáyé) were a Northwest Semitic semi-nomadic and pastoralist people who originated in what is now modern Syria (Biblical Aram) during the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age. Large groups migrated to Mesopotamia where they intermingled with the native Akkadian (Assyrian and Babylonian) population. A large proportion of Syriac Christians in modern Syria still espouse an Aramean identity to this day, though few now speak the Western Aramaic language.

-

-

-

______
Nope mike,these folks are not black.
Idiot.

quote:

During what time and what tribes of non-indigenes are you talking about, Djehuti and where did they go? What skeletal record shows fairr-skinned people in Arabia, or wherever your suggesting. We have to be careful when we are claiming things especially without sources. Where did they go and when? I'm not saying they didn't mind you but you are speaking as if you have some proof of non-black tribes in Arabia at 1000BC. And why would they be non-indigenes if they were a "tribe" that infiltrated so early. [/QB]

You missing the point dana.
The real arabs into this part of the world came around 1000b.c.
Over time they took over or conqured the native population of arabia and the southern part and many became arabized.

This is group the arabs of today come from while the black ones come from the native population and other original groups.

The blacks arabs are arabized,not true arabs.
The real arabs are the white invaders.

It's time to face the hard cold facts,and when you do, it will be truly liberating. [Smile]

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Speaking of europeans,what do you think of this mike?

Black european royalty,MIKE'S FAVORITE SUBJECT.
He-HE-HE.

Modern black european royalty.

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein (3 February 1958) is the wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein. Princess Angela and her son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), are the highest ranked black members of a reigning European dynasty.

-

-

Maybe mike wants to live in Liechtenstein.

Liechtenstein

-

palace-of-liechtenstein

-

-

-

Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela have one child:
 -

-

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein
Black Women: Your PRINCE Will Come - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6oxp7uM_HA

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not white or Mulatto turk,maybe you ARE Idiot.
All your other info is wrong mike by the way.
Has for Arameans.

The Arameans, or Aramaeans, (Aramaic: ܐܪ̈ܡܝܐ‎, ארמיא ; ʼaramáyé) were a Northwest Semitic semi-nomadic and pastoralist people who originated in what is now modern Syria (Biblical Aram) during the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age. Large groups migrated to Mesopotamia where they intermingled with the native Akkadian (Assyrian and Babylonian) population. A large proportion of Syriac Christians in modern Syria still espouse an Aramean identity to this day, though few now speak the Western Aramaic language.

-

-

-
______
Nope mike,these folks are not black.
Idiot.

You're DAMN right they're NOT Black:

THEY'RE TURKS AND TURK MULATTOES FOOL!

WHAT HAVE THEY TO DO WITH ARABS - FOOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn you Turk monkeys are stupid, here is a history lesson in pictures fool. (Keep an eye on the hat).

-

Portrait of the Ottoman (Turkic) Sultan Mahmud II

-

Also a Turk

-

Ottoman (Turk) Soldiers.

The Black one is Egyptian.

-

King of Egypt - Also a Turk.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW Firewall (Getting back to the Arabs):

If you wonder how "Pale" monkeys like yourself came to rule in Arabia:

You can thank this "Murderous" Monkey:

-

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Mike and is name calling.
Stick to the topic mike.
Arameans are not turks,but they are white.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike and is name calling.
Stick to the topic mike.
Arameans are not turks,but they are white.

Damn you're stupid!

Arameans are original people in Anatolia, they have lots of stela. Show me Albinos (Turk or otherwise) who look like that fool.

BTW - I call Europeans and the like Albinos for two reasons:

1) That's what they are.

2) For being such degenerate liars, they do not deserve a euphemism.

I call you a fool because that is what you are.

You post nonsense, and support it with other nonsense, when you support it at all.

Do you really think that deserves respect????

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Yeah this is turk.

-

These are the true arabs.
arabiangirl

-

azimuth -

another thing worth mentioning is that Arabs in middle of Arabian Peninsula had the purest Arabic language than the ones in Yemen and Iraq, because Yemen and Iraq had lots of contact with non-Arab nations such as Africa, Persia and Romans. while the Arabs in middle of Arabia had much less contact thats because middle of Arabia is mainly Desert and was not attractive to non-arabic nations and were more isolated and their language was not affected and kept pure, thats one of the reasons why Arabs from Big cities such as Makkah used to sent their kids to live their childhood in the desert with the bedouin people, to learn the pure Arabic language.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Firewall, just to show you that I am a nice person, I will educate you so that you won't make a fool of yourself again.

The ancients had certain conventions as to how they represented racial types in sculpture.

THESE ARE BLACKS.

-  -  -

THESE ARE WHITES.

-  -

THESE ARE MULATTOES.

-  -

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The Arab marker IS J-P58,THE WHITE ARABS ARE THE TRUE ARABS.

Arameans come from Syria not Anatolia.

Mike is frustrated that's why he has to called folks names. [Roll Eyes]
Like i said i am not white or Mulatto turk or european.
I am NOT ANY OF those MIKE.

His views do not hold up.
It's Pseudo science.

He is a fool.

Anyway debating this here is getting no where and the proof i posted is above for all to see and it's up to them to make thier minds.

There is nothing much i can say so i will leave with this,the original arabs and hebrews were/are not black,and the quicker some black folks get this in heads the better it will be.

Peace. [Cool]
Bye.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
These are the true arabs.
arabiangirl

-

I'm getting tired of saying this:

DAMN YOU'RE STUPID!

Fool - Arabia is overwhelmingly HOT, HOT, DESERT!

-

THE UV (Ultra Violet) AT MECCA IS THE MAX. OF 11 or 12 (depending on scale) almost every day of the year.

-

Fool - Please tell me how that girl could have "EVOLVED" in Arabia?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Anyone with knowledge of who it is that is filling these poor Albino fools, and their Mulattoes heads with the nonsense that they are native to Arabia, please let me know, they need to be stopped. Before you know it, those fools will stop covering up from head to toe, like they absolutely MUST, and boom, they're done for!

Anyone with knowledge of them, please show this picture to them:

-

Tell them that when they can go out into the desert, and live shirtless like this, then they are truly Arabs.

Those that can't, are simply liars and pretenders.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Himyarite

Bronze statue of Dhamar Ali Yahbur.
"King of Sabat"
(Himyarite Kingdom) late 3rd-early 4th century AD)
 -

Sabaean
 -

Yemen, Sabaean bronze head of a youth, 2nd Century AD
sanctuary of Madrah at Ghayman
 -

-

British Museum -(detail) Calcite statue of a seated woman
 -

Qataban coin, South Arabia, Unknown Ruler, Late 2nd - 1st Century B.C.
 -

Qataban coin, South Arabia, Unknown Ruler, Late 2nd - 1st Century B.C.
 -

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Himyarite

Bronze statue of Dhamar Ali Yahbur.
"King of Sabat"
(Himyarite Kingdom) late 3rd-early 4th century AD)
 -

Where is this bust located?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Encyclopædia Britannica

Sabaʾ, biblical Sheba, kingdom in pre-Islamic southwestern Arabia, frequently mentioned in the Bible (notably in the story of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba) and variously cited by ancient Assyrian, Greek, and Roman writers from about the 8th century bc to about the 5th century ad. Its capital, at least in the middle period, was Maʾrib, which lies 75 miles (120 km) east of present-day Sanaa, in Yemen. A second major city was Ṣirwāḥ.

The Sabaeans were a Semitic people who, at an unknown date, entered southern Arabia from the north, imposing their Semitic culture on an aboriginal population. Excavations in central Yemen suggest that the Sabaean civilization began as early as the 10th–12th century bc. By the 7th–5th century bc, besides “kings of Sabaʾ ” there were individuals styling themselves “mukarribs of Sabaʾ,” who apparently either were high priest–princes or exercised some function parallel to the kingly function. This middle period was characterized above all by a tremendous outburst of building activity, principally at Maʾrib and Ṣirwāḥ, and most of the great temples and monuments, including the great Maʾrib Dam, on which Sabaean agricultural prosperity depended, date back to this period. Further, there was an ever-shifting pattern of alliances and wars between Sabaʾ and other peoples of southwestern Arabia—not only the important kingdoms of Qatabān and Ḥaḍramawt but also a number of lesser but still independent kingdoms and city-states.

Sabaʾ was rich in spices and agricultural products and carried on a wealth of trade by overland caravan and by sea. For centuries it controlled Bāb el-Mandeb, the straits leading into the Red Sea, and it established many colonies on the African shores. That Abyssinia (Ethiopia) was peopled from South Arabia is proved linguistically; but the difference between the Sabaean and Ethiopian languages is such as to imply that the settlement was very early and that there were many centuries of separation, during which the Abyssinians were exposed to foreign influences. New colonies, however, seem occasionally to have followed, and some parts of the African coast were under the suzerainty of the Sabaean kings as late as the 1st century bc.

Toward the end of the 3rd century ad, a powerful king named Shamir Yuharʿish (who seems incidentally to be the first really historical personage whose fame has survived in the Islamic traditions) assumed the title “king of Sabaʾ and the Dhū Raydān and of Ḥaḍramawt and Yamanāt.” By this time, therefore, the political independence of Ḥaḍramawt had succumbed to Sabaʾ, which had thus become the controlling power in all southwestern Arabia. In the mid-4th century ad, it underwent a temporary eclipse, for the title of “king of Sabaʾ and the Dhū Raydān” was then claimed by the king of Aksum on the east African coast. At the end of the 4th century, southern Arabia was again independent under a “king of Sabaʾ and the Dhū Raydān and Ḥaḍramawt and Yamanāt.” But within two centuries the Sabaeans would disappear as they were successively overrun by Persian adventurers and by the Muslim Arabs.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness - Please delete that Albino nonsense that you posted, it offends me.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

National Museum of Yemen in Sana'a

.__________________
 -

^^^ Mike notice the hair, does he qualify ?

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Give the link please, no telling where that came from. As you can see, it has no historical support.
We know how the Albinos like to make fake statues.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Give the link please, no telling where that came from. As you can see, it has no historical support.
We know how the Albinos like to make fake statues.

Funny thing lioness; I went to the museum site and searched for Dhamar Ali Yahbur, it came back with "0" results, HOW COULD THAT BE????

He,he,he,he,he:

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sabaeans were not arabs,they
were arabian,just like you said.
Anyway when you mention this
group Qahtan,it almost reminds
me of this group or name
Qatabanian.
So sorry i was not paying attention,and
you got me there,but i got you with
your past comments above.
[Big Grin]

Of course this is not a gotcha game,and
we should help each other out when
mistakes happen. [Smile]

Anyway back to the point.
One is arab,and the other was
pre-arab,or arabian.
The true or original natives
of the arabian
peninsula.

SO we kinda saying the same thing.
I think overall on this we are on
the same basic page if you still
believe in your past comments
from another thread that i
posted above.

Arabs.
Qahtanite
The terms Qahtanite and Qahtani
(Arabic: قحطا
ن
‎; transliterated: Qahtan or
Qaḥ
ṭān or Kahtan) refer to one of the
main groups of Arab peoples
either originating in, or
claiming genealogical descent
from the southern extent of
the Arabian Peninsula, especially
from Yemen.

Arabians.
One of the four better-documented
languages of the Old South Arabian
(or "Ṣayhadic") sub-group
of South Semitic, Qatabānian
(or Qatabānic) was spoken
mainly but not exclusively in the
kingdom of Qatabän,located in
central Yemen. The language is
attested between 500 BC and 200
AD. Some two thousand inscriptions
are known written in the Ancient
South Arabian Monumental Script,
known as Musnad. These inscriptions
are mainly found in Wādī
Bayhān and Wādī
Ḥārib to the south-east
of Ma'rib, and from the plateau to
the south of that area. Qatabanian
inscriptions increase after the
beginning of the 4th century BC
when the Sabaeans ceased to dominate
the area, and Qatabān became
an independent kingdom. Qatabanian
was spoken in an area across the
kingdom of Qatabān as far
asJabal al-'Awd (near Zafar) in the
southwest, and if we are to believe
the Greek and Latin writers, it went
as far as Bāb al-Mandab on the
Red Sea. At the end of the 2nd century
AD, Saba' and Ḥaḑramawt
finally defeated Qatabān, and the inscriptions ended.

There seems to be some confusion here about the term 'Arab' and 'Arabian'.

The Arabs i.e. those who speak Arabic or practice Arab culture are comprised of three main divisions:

• al-'Arab ul-'Aribah--South Arabian "Kushites" of the oldest purest civilization and blood lines)
  • al-'Arab ul-Muta'aribah--Northerners who entered Arabia mixed in upon the southerners adopting language and culture.
  • al-'Arab ul-Musta'ribah--Foreigners outside of Arabia with no Arab ancestry who after Arab conquests were assimilated and adopted Arab culture.
The Sabaeans would therefore be al-Aribah or Qahtani Arabs of the south while other Quraysh (Muhammad's tribe) would be al-Muta'aribah or Adnani tribes of the north. And then you have folks like Syrian and Iraqi Arabs who are 'Arab' in name and culture only and so al-Musta'rib.
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com