EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Romans and Greeks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Black Romans and Greeks
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balsamariums of Black Romans

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Egyptian Youth

-

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Link?

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two of the links.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.amazon.ca/Black-Origins-Ancient-Roman-Emperors-ebook/dp/B00G2A3TE6

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Those are all new books lion, the authors likely plagiarized our work. Which is okay with me, as long as they mention where they got the material from.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I know Mike, I know.

Pink boi fast when him haffi mek some money off people's ideas...

But at least, we know we contributed in releasing this truth. And they cannot deny it too!

Lionese, are you taking note of our work? [Big Grin]

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
I bought this book in the Amazon kindle store two months ago. I read the first chapter but didn't have time to read the whole book. I need to schedule my time to read this book.

--------------------
mena

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Those are all new books lion, the authors likely plagiarized our work. Which is okay with me, as long as they mention where they got the material from.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MORE.

-

-

These are all 2013 books.

I wouldn't doubt that these authors follow us here on ES.

Oh well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

How about you Clyde, how do you feel about this?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Roman bronze bust of youth

-
Roman bronze bust of young man

-
Balsamarium of Antinous

-
Roman Balsamarium

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MORE.

-

-

These are all 2013 books.

I wouldn't doubt that these authors follow us here on ES.

Oh well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

How about you Clyde, how do you feel about this?

I agree they probably are using material from Egyptsearch. I am glad they are publishing the material so people can know what's out there.

I wanted to write on these themes but I don't know how to put the material in a coherent order and tell this history in a easy and understandable form. The material published here on Ancient Egypt: Egptsearch concerning Blacks in Europe is overwhelming. And to believe that it all began with you and Marc discussing the fact that modern Europeans did not enter Europe before 1000 BC.

I am old fashion I like to read a paper book. The good thing about Kindle publishers is the everything is electronic. As a result, the average book with many illustrations in print form might sale for over $50-100+, you can sale the same book for less than $10 as an e-book.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
I wanted to write on these themes but I don't know how to put the material in a coherent order and tell this history in a easy and understandable form.

Ya, that's the way I feel about MKs work. It needs to be arranged into an understandable coherent form, but I don't understand it well enough to do it, and he has ignored my suggestions to do it himself.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ironcocksucker, but just as I suspected none of those books were authored by Whites. They were all written by White people hating,Anti-White, Black racist, Black supremacists such as yourself & your Whitey hating ilk (Clyde, Xyyboy, Mike, Marc, Typezeiss, Zarahan, Kikuyu, Mena7, KING, Narmer, Nontruthhitman, Bonampak). More than likely other Black racist Whitey hating, Black supremacists are the only ones who will even look at them & well maybe some self hating WINOs as well.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

lol, no comment

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Sorry Ironcocksucker, but just as I suspected none of those books were authored by Whites. They were all written by White people hating,Anti-White, Black racist, Black supremacists such as yourself & your Whitey hating ilk (Clyde, Xyyboy, Mike, Marc, Typezeiss, Zarahan, Kikuyu, Mena7, KING, Narmer, Nontruthhitman, Bonampak). More than likely other Black racist Whitey hating, Black supremacists are the only ones who will even look at them & well maybe some self hating WINOs as well.

I couldn't find a picture of any of them, so how do you know that they are Black?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

Raph my boi, Gert Mueller sounds like another pink boi just like you. We will soon confirm it..
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, well how many Whites do you know of with a name like Anu M'Bantu (both names being tribes in Africa) LOL, I KNOW that that Al-Amin dude IS Black as I found his FB Page, that Muller dude could very well be a WINO but until I find out otherwise, I will dub him Black & even if he is White he's a fricking Anti-White self hating WINO & a Black booty kisser which makes him worse than you & your ilk. Anyhow know White person would be caught dead reading those books except for WINOs. Therefore only Anti-White Black racists like yourself & self hating, no testicles having, Anti-White WINOs are the only ones who will read them.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Thank you for explaining that to me Doxie.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -

-

Lioness : lol, no comment

Mena : Lioness Those Two balsamarium faces and hairs are similar to the faces and hairs of The Fulanis, Somalians, Amharas, Oromos, Tebus, Garamantes,Nubians Moors, Sanhajas people of Africa.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Author GJK Campbell prove that the classical civilizations of Rome and Greece were created by Africans.

-

This book arose from Graham Campbell-Dunn's research into Minoan Linear A. See his Who Were the Minoans? (2006). The syllabic sign system used on prehistoric Crete, he discovered, was related to the systems of pictographs found by Marçel Griaule in the Sudan, but also to Egyptian Hieroglyphics. Cretan customs, such as bulljumping, turned out also to have African parallels. Bullfighting took the author to Spain, Greece, Rome, and early India. Wherever bullfighting occurred other African practices such as phallic cults, mysterious mounds (sometimes with breasts) and mask festivals were found. The problem regarding the red flesh of Minoan men, but white flesh of their women on the wall paintings was explained by the Bantu practice of whiting females at puberty. Not only the Minoan language but also Basque and Etruscan show basic vocabulary that is Niger-Congo and all have African hand-based numerals: IIII "four" (fingers), = "tens" (two arms). Even Greek, Latin and Sanskrit showed strong African linguistic connections. See the author's Comparative Linguistics: Indo-European and Niger-Congo (2006) for a demonstration. Particularly important was the discovery that prominent placenames in the Aegean and Mediterranean came from Africa. Bari and Como are obvious examples, as are Phaistos and Paestum (African Bai, Vai, Pai). The widespread placename Minoa was evidently called after the Nigerian fertility goddess Minona. The author concluded that King Minos of Crete had been invented by the mythographers. In more remote regions such as Sardinia, the Greek Islands, and Troy vestiges were found of African influence. The conclusion that the Greek and Roman Classics came out of Africa, became incontrovertible. Herodotus proved a valuable source and guide in investigating the preclassical civilisations. A map on the back cover of the book shows the World of Herodotus, and the diverse nations and tribes known to him. This book pa

Who were the Minoans
 -
Click this link to read a review of Who were the Minoans? This book applies archaeology, anthropology, comparative linguistics and genetics to the problem of Minoan origins. The evidence of all these disciplines leads to the same conclusion. The Minoans of ancient Crete were red men, like the Fulani, and lived in elaborate palaces with rain-courts, or impluvia, like the Yoruba. A genetic link between the Greeks on the one hand, and the Fulani and Mossi, has now been established. The Fulani and Yoruba share similar blood groups. The Minoans worshipped the African fertility goddess Minona, from whom they take their name. The Linear A documents from prehistoric Crete are written in an African sign system, and can be read as a Niger-Congo language of the Kwa group. The book includes translations of selected clay tablets and other documents from Haghia Triada, Knossos and other Minoan sites

-
Les Racines Bantoues du latin, The Bantu Roots of Latin.

this book show that the Latin language come from the kikongo and Linguala languages.

Le latin est la langue par excellence de la culture européenne. Démontrer qu'en amont cette langue a emprunté des mots essentiels --vie, passion, ambulance, salaire, monde-- du Bantou (famille de langues négro-africaines), c'est ouvrir une fenêtre inédite dans l'histoire commune de deux continents: l'Afrique et l'Europe. C'est en même temps reposer la question des migrations des populations bantoues qui demeure, de nos jours encore, un mystère.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
 -

-

Lioness : lol, no comment

Mena : Lioness Those Two balsamarium faces and hairs are similar to the faces and hairs of The Fulanis, Somalians, Amharas, Oromos, Tebus, Garamantes,Nubians Moors, Sanhajas people of Africa.

only ?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mena7 - Please note the condition of the Bronzes that I posted. You will note that they are all highly corroded and damaged. That is how to tell the difference between "Real" bronze statues and the Fakes that the Albino people manufacture to make us believe that Greeks and Romans were Albinos like them.

-

Knowing that we are on to them, sometimes the Albino people will make their statues with "Fake Weathering" like the bust above.

Here is how they do it.

http://www.sciencecompany.com/Creating-Patinas-On-Brass-Bronze-and-Copper-W158.aspx

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

REAL statues are cleaned only to the "MINIMUM" as it effects authenticity and removes layers of good material.

-

-

quote:
Mena7 - Please note the condition of the Bronzes that I posted. You will note that they are all highly corroded and damaged.That is how to tell the difference between "Real" bronze statues and the Fakes

Now compare it to the fakes below:

-
 -
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The finish will remain stable as long as the sculpture is kept indoors and dry. In the outdoors, with exposure to rain or moisture copper and bronze objects will typically take on a green patina

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-clean-bronze/

How to Clean Bronze

Bronze is a copper alloy (combination of copper and tin) and when exposed to air and moisture, it will develop a greenish layer of build-up on its surface. This greenish coating is known as patina. While this darkened finish does add character to the bronze, some consider it unsightly, and would prefer their bronze to look clean and shiny.

There are two basic homemade polishes you can use to clean and polish your bronze. Using either method will help you safely remove the patina on your bronze pieces and restore their luster and shine. Both methods are equally as effective, so the choice is yours.

What You Will Need:

Warm water

Clean towel

Small dish

Soft cotton polishing cloths (smaller size)

Distilled white vinegar

Flour

Salt

Rubber gloves (optional)

Clean that Bronze:
Rinse your bronze items in warm water and dry thoroughly. This will safely remove any dust and/or particles that may hamper your polishing efforts.
In a small dish, combine equal parts flour and salt.
Add white vinegar to the flour/salt mixture, using a few drops at a time until a soft paste forms (should be the consistency of toothpaste).
Apply the paste to your bronze item using your hands (with the rubber gloves) or with a small polishing cloth.
With a polishing cloth, rub the paste onto the item using small circular motions. This is the key removal step and you may have to rub repeatedly until the desired effect is reached.
When cleaning come to the realization Mike is stupid.
Then allow the paste to stay on the item for 20 to 30 minutes.
Rinse the item thoroughly with warm water to remove the paste and buff dry with a clean towel.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

quote:

Knowing that we are on to them, sometimes the Albino people will make their statues with "Fake Weathering" like the bust above.

Here is how they do it.

http://www.sciencecompany.com/Creating-Patinas-On-Brass-Bronze-and-Copper-W158.aspx [/QB]

-
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, you have to be the stupidest bitch on the planet.

REAL statues are cleaned only to the "MINIMUM" as it effects authenticity and removes layers of good material.

-

-

Victorious Youth (The Getty Bronze)

Greek, 300 - 100 B.C.
Bronze
59 5/8 x 27 9/16 x 11 in.
77.AB.30

A naked youth stands with his weight on his right leg, crowning himself with a wreath, probably olive. The olive wreath was the prize for a victor in the Olympic Games and identifies this youth as a victorious athlete. The eyes of the figure were originally inlaid with colored stone or glass paste and the nipples were inlaid with copper, creating naturalistic color contrasts.

Found in the sea in international waters, this statue is one of the few life-size Greek bronzes to have survived; as such, it provides much information on the technology of ancient bronze casting. The origin of the statue is unknown, but either Olympia or the youth's hometown is possible. Romans probably carried the statue off from its original location during the first century B.C. or A.D., when Roman collecting of Greek art was at its height. The Roman ship carrying it may have foundered, preserving the statue for centuries in the sea.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

-
statue found underwater,
encrusted with barnacles

-

quote:
Mena7 - Please note the condition of the Bronzes that I posted. You will note that they are all highly corroded and damaged.That is how to tell the difference between "Real" bronze statues and the Fakes

-
 -
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness just STOP.

You are obviously too fuching stupid to understand the subject. All you're doing is messing up the thread.

For all others - Click here for an Article by the U.S. General Services Administration on Bronze corrosion.

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/111994

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ and the lies and buffoonery continue
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here is another Albino fake:

-

From Wikipedia:

The Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius is an ancient Roman statue, made of bronze and stands 4.2m tall. The statue was erected in 175 CE. Its original location is debated: the Roman Forum and Piazza Colonna (where the Column of Marcus Aurelius stands) have been proposed.

Although there were many equestrian imperial statues, they rarely survived because it was practice to melt down bronze statues for reuse as coin or new sculptures in the late empire. Statues were also destroyed because medieval Christians thought that they were pagan idols. The statue of Marcus Aurelius was not melted down because in the Middle Ages it was incorrectly thought to portray the first Christian Emperor Constantine. Indeed, it is the only fully surviving bronze statue of a pre-Christian Roman emperor.

In the medieval era it was one of the few Roman statues to remain on public view. In the 8th century it stood in the Lateran Palace in Rome, from where it was relocated in 1538 to the Piazza del Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill) during Michelangelo's redesign of the Hill. Though he disagreed with its central positioning, he designed a special pedestal for it. The original is on display in the Palazzo dei Conservatori of the Musei Capitolini, while a replica has replaced it in the square.

-

Unfortunately the statue is a Fake! "REAL" bronzes do not weather and age like that. The statue stood outside for several centuries, so surely the gold paint would have long ago corroded off (Greeks and Romans always "Painted" their statues), and the bronze underneath would have corroded and pitted.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

Stupid bitch, the statue of the Greek mulatto charioteer IS DAMAGED by weathering and aging.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
surely the gold paint would have long ago corroded off

A LIE purported by an ignoramus

and it's gold plating not paint fool, do some research before you say something stupid

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Here is how they do it.

http://www.sciencecompany.com/Creating-Patinas-On-Brass-Bronze-and-Copper-W158.aspx [/QB]

Mike contradicts himself so often it's sad

quote:
 -

quote:

the statue of the Greek mulatto charioteer IS DAMAGED by weathering and aging.

quote:
 -
(barnacle encusted statue found underwatrer)

REAL statues are cleaned only to the "MINIMUM"

Mike is stupid from a variety of perspectives
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

Here is another Albino fake:

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Philosopher King Emperor Marcus Aurelius

Regard the curly locks and beards...imagine the
dark olive skin of a true olive

-

[Big Grin] All hailed the Black Emperor of Rome! [Big Grin]

-

-

" she beat up Mike again"
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ total stupidity

He is comparing the statue of Marcus Aurelius which has a typical patina

to a statue that was underwater for centuries, when found covered in barnacles and had a massive restoration
 -

Mike gtes dumber in each post

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^They don't have the same look - do they!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bronze has good resistance to:

1. Industrial, rural and marine atmospheres

2. Weak acids if suitably shielded with appropriate protective coatings.

Bronze has poor resistance to:

1. Ammonia

2. Ferric and ammonia compounds

3. Cyanides

4. Urban pollution

5. Acid rains

6. Bird droppings

The statue was outdoors for hundreds of years.

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/111994

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

^^^ mena and Iron forget that fake stuff, according to Mike this is what the Greeks really looked like
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

-

recap, a true Black Roman
(a bit older aged than the previous Greek man)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

^^^ mena and Iron forget that fake stuff, according to Mike this is what the Greeks really looked like
You stupid lying bitch, at what point did I suggest that "ALL" members of Greek society were Black?

In his description of the Hellenes, Herodotus makes it clear that the White ones were foreigners.

[1.58] The Hellenic race has never, since its first origin, changed its speech. This at least seems evident to me. It was a branch of the Pelasgic, which separated from the main body, and at first was scanty in numbers and of little power; but it gradually spread and increased to a multitude of nations, chiefly by the voluntary entrance into its ranks of numerous tribes of barbarians. The Pelasgi, on the other hand, were, as I think, a barbarian race which never greatly multiplied.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

You stupid lying bitch, at what point did I suggest that "ALL" members of Greek society were Black?

In his description of the Hellenes, Herodotus makes it clear that the White ones were foreigners.

[1.58] The Hellenic race has never, since its first origin, changed its speech. This at least seems evident to me. It was a branch of the Pelasgic, which separated from the main body, and at first was scanty in numbers and of little power; but it gradually spread and increased to a multitude of nations, chiefly by the voluntary entrance into its ranks of numerous tribes of barbarians. The Pelasgi, on the other hand, were, as I think, a barbarian race which never greatly multiplied.

Mike, the quote here doesn't support your stupid interpretation.
It says nothing about whites or blacks. STOP LYING

It says:

The Pelasgi, on the other hand, were, as I think, a barbarian race

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ignorant Cow, the Pelasgians and Minyans were the original (Black) people of Greece.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Ignorant Cow, the Pelasgians and Minyans were the original (Black) people of Greece.

where is your written source saying they were black asshole?

where is the Heroditus comment saying they looked like Aethiops or the like ?

read idiot:

[1.58] The Hellenic race has never, since its first origin, changed its speech. This at least seems evident to me. It was a branch of the Pelasgic, which separated from the main body,

Herodotus flip flops all over the paragraph, doesn't know wtf, some old white dude freestyling

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Don't be dense lioness, you sound like one of those young Africans. Sure Albino historians/translators will allow racial identifications.

Dumb bitch, haven't you noticed that there is RARELY any mention of race in Albino history. BLACKS OUTSIDE OF AFRICA DIDN'T EXIST UNTIL THE SLAVE TRADE!!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you're low class
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
you're low class

You must be channeling U.S. conservatives, accuse others of what you are guilty of.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Black roman priest of Isis

-
Bust of black Roman with corkscrew curls

-
Black Roman doing the as above so below sign

-
Black Roman fisherman Louvre museum

-

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com