EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Original Greeks were Black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Original Greeks were Black
viceroy
Banned asshole
Member # 20417

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for viceroy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5u0pqLdnc
Posts: 1061 | From: Laos | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original Greeks were indeed Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRxKR81PKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAhQWeFRgOI

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The original Greeks were indeed Black.

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

The Kurgan people mixed with the indigenous Africoid people. Some of them were made slaves by the warrior elites. If black communities were more powerful than the Kurgans, they formed an alliance between themselves and conquered weaker groups. Once the Kurgan tribe became stronger it would knock off its former ally.

The People of the Sea began to infiltrate the Aegean area after 1200 BC. These people usually wore horn helmets and used round shields

Pictures of these nomadic warriors are depicted in courtyard of Medinet Habu, in Egypt. These white Japhetic Philistine folk were relocated in Palestine, where two hundred years later they destroyed Sidon and Troy. This Philistine Kurgan ethnic group is called Phrs in Egyptian documents.

Another group of Kurgan tribes took Crete. From bases in Crete, they invaded North Africa west of Egypt. These Kurgan tribesmen were called Rebou, by the Egyptians. This group formed the white Libyan population which occupied much of the Delta region of Egypt, before the founding of Carthage by the Phoenicians.

By 1300 BC, the Dorian tribes invaded Greece and defeated the Achaeans. The Dorian conquest of Mycenae led to Crete becoming a major center of Achaean civilization. The Dorians learned the art of writing from the Phoenicians.

Among the early I-E social relations were patriarchal. The hereditary warrior class controlled the best lands and large slave populations made up mainly of the native Blacks and poor Indo-European population. The landless people served as serfs for the ruling class made up of warriors.

-

here's a map of the Kurgan hypothesis. The center point is in the Caucus, in Southern Russia, near Turkey.
Ancient Greek philosophy arose in the 6th century BC. So of the original Greeks were blacks it seems the philosophy that the Greeks were famous for came 6-700 years after the Dorian conquest

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb]  -

here's a map of the Kurgan hypothesis. The center point is in the Caucus, in Southern Russia, near Turkey.
Ancient Greek philosophy arose in the 6th century BC. So of the original Greeks were blacks it seems the philosophy that the Greeks were famous for came 6-700 years after the Dorian conquest

Albinos and their mulattoes like lioness are such a joy; one way or another, they manage to introduce a new lie. The map above is actually titled "IE" (Indo-European) expansion. It purports to show how the Albino people spread out from their point of inception - Ha,ha,ha, RUSSIA!

But doesn't that map make it look like they spread out from Germany? - Accident?

the center point where the arrows eminate from is in puple and is clearly in Southern Russia between the Black and Caspian sea

---as I already stated

Mike stop being an idiot

But doesn't that map make it look like they spread out from Germany?

NO JACKASS,

you need to study arrows on charts

start point is the beginning of the line, the end is triangular arrowhead

for the retards in the building

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
One of the Albino tribes to invade Black Europe along with the Slavs and Turks, was the Germanics: the Alans were one of many Germanic tribes.

Note to xyyman - look at the map.
That is why you cannot track ANY North Africans by DNA.

-

From Wiki - The migrations of the Alans during the 4th–5th centuries CE, from their homeland in the North Caucasus. Major settlement areas are shown in yellow; Alan civilian emigration in red, and; military campaigns in orange.

Another reason Mike is stupid
- he gets BC and AD confused

Kugan hypothesis is 4th century BC

Classical Greece was a 200 year period in Greek culture lasting from the 5th through 4th centuries BC.[

>>> Migration of Alans 4th century AD

not BC clown

"The Alans were a group of Sarmatian tribes, also known over the course of their history by another group of related names including the variations Asi, As, and Os (Bulgarian Uzi, Hungarian Jász, Russian Jasy, Georgian Osi). It is this name that is the root of the modern Ossetian."

The Ossetians are an Iranian ethnic group of the Caucasus Mountains, indigenous to the region known as Ossetia.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Damn you're stupid!

You say that sh1t like it's fact.

What is YOUR source, and what is THEIR evidence?

"The Alans were a group of Sarmatian tribes, also known over the course of their history by another group of related names including the variations Asi, As, and Os (Bulgarian Uzi, Hungarian Jász, Russian Jasy, Georgian Osi). It is this name that is the root of the modern Ossetian."

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Source: your website, scroll 4/5ths down page, Alans section
perhaps you have forgotten, LOL

quote:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

we can safely use 1,200 B.C. as the approximate time of the White Invasion of Greece

Ancient Greek philosophy arose in the 6th century BC.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
^Damn you're stupid!

You say that sh1t like it's fact.

What is YOUR source, and what is THEIR evidence?

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Source: your website, scroll 4/5ths down page, Alans section
perhaps you have forgotten, LOL

quote:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

we can safely use 1,200 B.C. as the approximate time of the White Invasion of Greece

It "arose" as a result of them learning from Egyptians.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the Alan's were not Black, we are all quite content to accept the Albino version - until they interfere with Black people and Black history.

More from Wiki on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetians

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness

what is one of the great philosophical texts of Egypt?
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will type something up for you to understand African spirituality later. Philosophy is for Europeans, which is nothing more than despirtualized African religion.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will type something up for you to understand African spirituality later. Philosophy is for Europeans, which is nothing more than despirtualized African religion.
Also modern scientific method is despirtualized.
For example to test an unknown liquid to see if lead was in a sample of water, the method would not include any spiritual ideas. Scientists would say testing and observation should be done, and not to apply preconceived spiritual concepts

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh please Mike, PROOF I WANT PROOF Whitey hater, same with Typezeiss I WANT PROOF PROOF PROOF. Show me the proof that Whites are from Central Asia, show me we were originally in India. Where's the DNA Proof, the Linguistics proof, where's the depictions (Paintings, statues, figurines, etc), where's the mummies/remains (The Tarim basin ones don't count as they are all mixed). I'll make a deal, I'll stop with the White people hating, Black racist bit if any of you Whitey hating, Kill Whitey, Wanna harm White children, Black racist, Black supremacist morons can come up with the proof. Yes everyone knows that the Alans did come from Central Asia (They were Indo-Iranians NOT Indo-European) but I imagine there are NO descendants of theirs alive today.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Oh please Mike, PROOF I WANT PROOF Whitey hater, same with Typezeiss I WANT PROOF PROOF PROOF. Show me the proof that Whites are from Central Asia, show me we were originally in India. Where's the DNA Proof, the Linguistics proof, where's the depictions (Paintings, statues, figurines, etc), where's the mummies/remains (The Tarim basin ones don't count as they are all mixed). I'll make a deal, I'll stop with the White people hating, Black racist bit if any of you Whitey hating, Kill Whitey, Wanna harm White children, Black racist, Black supremacist morons can come up with the proof. Yes everyone knows that the Alans did come from Central Asia (They were Indo-Iranians NOT Indo-European) but I imagine there are NO descendants of theirs alive today.

have you seen these:

Ancient Europeans Mysteriously Vanished 4,500 Years Ago

http://www.livescience.com/28954-ancient-europeans-mysteriously-vanished.html

Hunter-gatherer European had blue eyes and dark skin

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Also modern scientific method is despirtualized.
For example to test an unknown liquid to see if lead was in a sample of water, the method would not include any spiritual ideas. Scientists would say testing and observation should be done, and not to apply preconceived spiritual concepts

Not sure what this has to do with the conversation?
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I can find the peer reviewed paper I have on this subject, this one professor found that the Egyptians did not engage nor did they promote "philosophy" they found it beneath them. The difference is, in philosophy people babble and postulate about things that generally they are just grouping in the dark trying to understand. Where as Africans based their understanding of the world on their understanding of God and how the physical world was manifested. So there is nothing to babble about or in other words philosophize over. Philosophy is something the European has traditionally engaged in because they had no guidance, not until they were taught by Africans such is the case with Plato, Pythagoras etc.

Again, I have to try and find this article, it was very interesting.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com