EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Holy Roman Emperor Charles V

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy Roman Emperor Charles V
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Roman Emperor Charles V.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
Yet you spend your life on here lol talk about a waste of 15 years lol you must have some african blood in you cause you are one delusional nigger

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
We the unaffiliated learned in the sciences of history and anthropology have no choice but to be here on ES. Because it is one of the few places where we can exchange data and vet our thinking and conclusions.

Now, even more than before, because cruelly, as the quality of participation on ES declines, other venues are closing down also. The way things are going, soon there will be no place for researchers to challenge the Albino peoples lies.

I hope you understand why we are here now.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike come off it, that is NOT Charles V and you know it. Ohh we all know why you are here Mike. You are here to rob Whites of our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, our pride & our knowledge of self due to your hatred of us.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike come off it, that is NOT Charles V and you know it. Ohh we all know why you are here Mike. You are here to rob Whites of our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, our pride & our knowledge of self due to your hatred of us.

Looks like the same guy to me, and as you know, were anyone other than a king to be depicted with a royal scepter and orb, both he and the painter would likely be executed.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Fake kingdom, realistic punishment.

The Laws of the Lands of Cerroneth

Impersonation of a Higher Station

The act of pretending to have a higher station when one is not possessed, but also acting as if one of higher station has given authority to act in their name when one has not. In the case of impersonating nobility and another crime is committed the charge can be elevated to Treason. Higher station indicates a station above commoner: guild master and all ranks of nobility. Impersonation of a member of the Royal Family, any false pretense to Royal Authority, or any action on behalf of such a pretender is Treason against the Crown. Punishment: A minimum of one hour in the stocks for each station surpassed up to final death. The offended noble also lays claim to all properties of the criminal.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike did you read what you posted dumby, the dude was a Moorish KING.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Damn Doxie, since your alliance with Lioness, you continue to spiral downward.

Which part of "In typical lying Albino fashion this painting is called Balthazar the Moorish King" don't you understand?

Also, like Lioness, once you as an Albino have tasted "Pure Lie" you keep going back to it, and when you do, you loose communication with me.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike I'm not in alliance with anyone Whitey hater boy. I'm not a fricking albino Mike, White yes albino NO. One would assume that if that is what the painting is labeled then that is what it is supposed to be. You talk of lying Mike, that is all YOU do is lie because you are a Black racist, Black supremacist who hates Whites.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
One would assume that if that is what the painting is labeled then that is what it is supposed to be.

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

That is what it is called by Lying Albinos!

The text below the picture lays out the reasons and proofs as to why it CAN'T be a picture of a Moorish King.

Further more, those lying Albino bastards have everything mixed up. Moors were North Africans, Balthazar is an alternate form of the Babylonian king Belshazzar, mentioned in the Book of Daniel, but here again it's BS.

Belshazzar was a 6th-century BC prince of Babylon, the son of Nabonidus and the last king of Babylon according to the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Bible. In Daniel 5 and 8, Belshazzar is the King of Babylon before the advent of the Medes and Persians.

The problem here is that Balthazar is supposed to be a MAGI!

But the Magi were Priests of the PERSIAN Zoroastrianism religion!

Doxie dear, do you now see what pathetic liars your fellow Albinos are?

So then, either run away and hide: or find me some pictures of Babylonian, Moor, or Persian Kings wearing European clothing and holding European Scepters and Orbs.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
One would assume that if that is what the painting is labeled then that is what it is supposed to be.

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

That is what it is called by Lying Albinos!

The text below the picture lays out the reasons and proofs as to why it CAN'T be a picture of a Moorish King.

Further more, those lying Albino bastards have everything mixed up. Moors were North Africans, Balthazar is an alternate form of the Babylonian king Belshazzar, mentioned in the Book of Daniel, but here again it's BS.

Belshazzar was a 6th-century BC prince of Babylon, the son of Nabonidus and the last king of Babylon according to the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Bible. In Daniel 5 and 8, Belshazzar is the King of Babylon before the advent of the Medes and Persians.

The problem here is that Balthazar is supposed to be a MAGI!

But the Magi were Priests of the PERSIAN Zoroastrianism religion!

Doxie dear, do you now see what pathetic liars your fellow Albinos are?

So then, either run away and hide: or find me some pictures of Babylonian, Moor, or Persian Kings wearing European clothing and holding European Scepters and Orbs.

Just to show that I truly love you and all Albinos, I'm going to help you out Doxie.

First, lets compare Charles to a Babylonian King:

-
 -

Now lets compare Charles to a Persian:

-  -

Finally, lets compare Charles to a Moor:

-  -

What do you think Doxie, do you see any similarities?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^While we're talking Albino lies.

William Shakespeare

-

-

-

Shakespeare's funerary monument, Holy Trinity Church, Stratford.

-

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike give it up Whitey hater, that is NOT Charles V he does resemble the Moor except in head dress & clothes. Boy Mike you really hate Whites don't you, you hate us so much that you don't want to leave us not even one of our great people.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike give it up Whitey hater, that is NOT Charles V &

why the heck are his hands white.

Boy Mike you really hate Whites don't you, you hate us so much that you don't want to leave us not even one of our great people.

Damn, desperate Albinos are super funny!

-

Gloves Doxie, GLOVES!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
I see that now Mike, btw good job adding in what I edited out of my post. I wasn't speaking of the Black guy when I said "Boy Mike you really hate Whites don't you, you hate us so much that you don't want to leave us not even one of our great people" however.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't be the only person wondering why this "Moor" is dressed in Euro clothes and holding European emblems.

Maybe someone can explain this???

this whole world stinks. Truth being revealed and yet all people can do is bray like a donkey, instead of opening themselves to new info...people are too close minded.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
I can't be the only person wondering why this "Moor" is dressed in Euro clothes and holding European emblems.

Maybe someone can explain this???

this whole world stinks. Truth being revealed and yet all people can do is bray like a donkey, instead of opening themselves to new info...people are too close minded.

You're not thinking in context KING.

I give Doxie some room because I can understand her position. It must be a really sick feeling to realize that everything that you thought about yourself, and your people, is mostly a lie. And worst yet, after a lifetime of hearing how caring and charitable your people are, it turns out that your people may have been the greatest "Mass-Murderers" in human history. That's a lot to swallow from some guy on the internet, so I give her some room.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL, awww isn't it touching, Mr. Whitey is the devil kill them & Mr. Kill Inferior Whitey having a touching bonding moment ain't that sweet. Both of which have never answered any of my questions or posted any proof I've asked for.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another painting by Joos van Cleve

Adoration of the Magi by Joos van Cleve, 1525

-
_____________________________notice Balthazars cloth hat with plume on the side^^^ you do see some European kings wearing that type of hat (more on this below)
The second thing to notice is the chalice type gift he's carrying in his hand to give to the baby Jesus household (somethimes described as an "orb")
There are a lot of paintings of Adoration of the Magi
In the 16th century it became fashionable to portray Balthazar as an African king but often dressed in European clothing. At this point in time the Europeans often called any black person form Africa a "Moor"(read 16th c Euopean texts describing the scene)
one can see the propaganda value of a Europeanized African.

-

^^^ Now look at this, supposedly it's another piece by Joos van Cleve, ten years later but they are not completly certain who painted it.
Notable here is the golden hat or helmet. There is a feather that is not off to the side. It's over the center of his head and projecting forward. You don't find European kings wearing such a thing. However he's Balthazar nevertheless. He is holding that same type of gift in his hand

From the seventeenth to the nineteenth centuries, the name of Joos van Cleve as an artist was lost. The paintings now attributed to Joos van Cleve were, at that time, known as the works of “the Master of the Death of the Virgin,” after the triptych currently in the Wallraf-Richartz-Museum (Cologne). In 1894 it was discovered that the monogram on the back of the triptych was that of Joos van der Beke, an alias of Joos van Cleve

Here is yet another earlier Adoration of the Magi attributed to the same
Joos van Cleve painted 1517-1518
It was common in the Renaissance that these srtist had assitants helping them paint multiple varying versions of the same subject

http://www.the-athenaeum.org/art/list.php?m=a&s=tu&aid=5841

-

Another Joos van cleve painting, 1526-28
this one painted more similar to the 1525 version at top
 -

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
LOL, awww isn't it touching, Mr. Whitey is the devil kill them & Mr. Kill Inferior Whitey having a touching bonding moment ain't that sweet. Both of which have never answered any of my questions or posted any proof I've asked for.

Sigh,

Doxie Whites are NOT the devil nor is a whole ethnicity evil.

What I call out is the racist, back stabbing, backbiting and dehumanize others that the people in charge have done.

Whites like Blacks are HUMANS WITH VALUE. But why is it that YOU yyourself state, that you only take information from whites you value and yet trash other whites when they post info you don't agree with?? I mean info always changes since man is fallible. Yet you denounce new info since it does not agree and most times counters info that youre use to.

Hate Mike all you want, but his info is at the very least interesting, and then if true groundbreaking. His info is self evaluating, not taking THE MANS(Joke) words at face value and allowing people to make up their own mind.

If I have to critique, The fact is that Whites did not rise up from the ocean, or lived in caves all their life that's just dumb. Whites are people with a future of critique by their own who are tired of the lies. Are whites from Europe? YES..Were there Blacks that lived in Europe before the rise of White dominance? YES...Can it all be explained by murder? I don't know but whites have an inherent ability to kill others.

What needs to happen is that Whites gotta undo what they have done by giving the info in context for all to read...This has not happened yet...BUT...They are giving the info out so all can read even if they stack the decks for there own selfish purpose....Enter MIKE111, TUKULER, SWENET, BEYOKU, CLYDE WINTERS, DOUG M, XYYMAN AMUN, ETC who are hear to explain the studies so laymen can understand it themselves. I don't hate on none, but I respect these brothas who put in the work so that others who read can understand

The one thing about Mike I hate, is his views on African brothers and sisters. I mean Africans are a people of completion that started this life through the Grace of the Creator. I hope Mike realizes that hate begets hate and to change a people, you SHOW THEM A BETTER WAY.

Now Doxie please understand that with time and the opening of your mind to new info, you will see this evil world in a better light.

Bless

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
For those not used to the contrivances of the Albino people.

PLEASE SAVE THIS SO THAT IT MAY BE APPLIED TO OTHER "SO-CALLED" TRIPTYCH'S.

This is not three pieces of one contiguous picture, it is three unrelated pictures put together and given a title by the Albino people so as to hide and obscure the true meaning of one or more of the paintings. In other words, hiding it in plain sight.

Notice that the Center picture takes place inside Roman ruins. While the other two are outside with no sign of ruins.

-
(Note this White King - neither Persians, nor Indians, nor Arabs, dress like this. That is the dress of a "NORTH ASIAN TRIBESMAN" i.e the King of one of the Central Asian White tribes invading Roman territory).

ADDITIONALLY:

Traditions identify a variety of different names for the Magi. In the Western Christian church they have been all regarded as saints and are commonly known as:

Melchior (also Melichior, a Persian scholar;
Caspar (also Gaspar, Jaspar, Jaspas, Gathaspa, and other variations), an Indian scholar;
Balthazar (also Balthasar, Balthassar, and Bithisarea, an Arabian scholar.

Encyclopædia Britannica states: "according to Western church tradition, Balthasar is often represented as a king of Arabia, Melchior as a king of Persia, and Gaspar as a king of India."

THUS: In a true religious painting, there would be three Blacks.

-

Brooklyn Museum - The Magi Journeying (Les rois mages en voyage) - James Tissot

In an Albino version painting there would be Three Whites.

-

BUT THERE CAN "NOT" BE ANYTHING LIKE "THIS".

-

Pictures like this are "MODERN" ALBINO CONTRIVANCES. Not real old Christian art.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This is a true triptych: note that all the panels are related.

-

THIS IS TYPICAL OF THE SAINT MAURICE BULLSH1T

-

This is five unrelated pictures put together. The albinos are free to tell us whatever they want to in terms of meaning.

What could an Albino Knight and a Black knight of the Holy Roman Empire, have to do with the Magi or the birth of Jesus?

(Someone please look-up the flag of the Albino knight).

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
^^^Interesting.

What I find is that they think that somehow people would believe that Kings of different color would come together to see the Boy KING JESUS as if its the USA, CANADA etc. When majority of the people were Darker skinned at that time.

The Magi pic speaks to how guilt ridden is euros that they have these pics they KNOW speak to the truth of The color of the kings yet they like most will make there own versions to satisfy there fragiule egos.

Look now they have Black and White kings coming together to see The KING thinking people would think that people were always mixed like that.

FACT: Kings who came to see Jesus were ALL brown Skinned.

FACT: The Guilt of murdering others, makes Whites feel is the reason why the have the need to almost always Include Brown Skinned people in their Pics of the kings who met The Boy KING JESUS.

FACT: Many Whites are tired of the lies propped up by there own and hunt for the truth of where they come from, and what is there role in life...Right now its as murders and usurpers. This can Change with More Whites waking up to the fact they gotta stop the theft of peoples past. Whites fighting for freedoms for the people.

FACT: Whites have many things the gotta right to change the path there people is viewed on by almost all.

I found out that during the Palestine protest downtown, Some of them had signs berating whites and calling them evil and unhuman. This will happen more IF whites don't change the course they are on in stealing lands, culture and langauges from the people...Look at the Native Americans...They are a proud people with a Culture I respect, but they are losing More of there land and rights through the greed of Europeans in Canada and none seem to care because it's more convenient for the people who are not the Originals...The Orignals(Native Americans) should be supported by All people and I hope the whites wake up to realizing that the white race are returning to their stealing of land rights they gave to the Orignals When they came to the USA and Canada.

It's like white peoples mentality is so fragile that if they don't soothe there ego with stealing from someone, they feel empty inside. It's sad but the Only thing that can fill it is to turn from the spirit of darkness to Jesus since this whole world is deceived by satan and his minions.

Yet we know that Jesus said he came not for peace, but for Divison...So I guess this is fated...and we also know that TRUTH will be revealed as well as dispelling the Lies. Only comfort is through Acknowledging Jesus at a Strait Way.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I looked-up the flag of the Albino Knight myself.

Wouldn't you know that pale-ass fucher was an English knight. He is flying the flag of St. George.

Which makes it even stupider:

Now these Albino history Maker-uppers think the BRITISH were there to welcome Jesus????

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Does anyone know who this mulatto knight is?

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
King, Hypocrite much are you?? Make up your mind, first you say that Whites are from Europe, then you say we're not. Which is it? If we are not the indigenous people of Europe as you say then you must explain where the heck we are indigenous to & provide proof. Ohh that's right, its only important that Blacks know their history,know who their ancestors were, where they come from, that Blacks have pride & knowledge of self. On the other hand, Whites should be denied their history, should not know where they come from, should not know who their ancestors are, should have no pride, & Whites need no knowledge of self right hypocrite. Ohh I don't only hate Mike (with a passion), I also hate Clyde, XYYBoy, DougM and every other Black racist, Black supremacist such as yourself. Yeah yeah yeah, we get it King, Whitey bad, Whitey wicked, Whitey evil, Whitey devil kill them, blah blah. Talk about stealing people's history just what the heck do you think, Mike, Clyde, Xyyboy, DougM, Ironcocksucker, TrollPatrol, Kikuyu, and all the other Anti-White, Kill Whitey, Black racist, Black supremacists such as yourself are doing hypocrite.

Mike will you cut that Albino Central Asian crap, we are NOT Albinos and we are NOT Central Asian.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^There is no end to the laughs you can get from Albino lies!

-

Joe Green, Footman to the Quicke family of Newton St. Cyres. England (1760s)

Question:

Who in hell would pay the money to get a picture of their FOOTMAN (a male domestic worker)????

Sorry Doxie, your people are some seriously fuch-up liars

Meanwhile, the identity of this wealthy and important Black man is lost.

You are some seriously sick MFs.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Balthesar ( holding a gold ciborium gift (a type of vessel)

-
I wonder where the artist got that gold or bronze helmet from?
Probably made up, It's sort of psuedo Roman looking

Adoration of the Magi
Triptych alterpiece
 -

Place of origin:
Malines (possibly, made)
Brussels, Belgium (possibly, made)
Date:
ca. 1500 (made)
Artist/Maker:
unknown (production)
Materials and Techniques:
Carved oak, painted and gilded, with gilded lead tracery and tin rosettes, glass beads and stamped paper backgrounds
Museum number:
3264-1856

This altarpiece is dedicated to the Adoration of the Magi. These are the three wise men or kings who came to Bethlehem when Jesus was born.The scene is presented on a raised plinth decorated with five lead stars. The eldest king kneels in the centre and presents the Christ Child with a covered cap. He is traditionally identified as Caspar. His hat lies on the floor in front of the Virgin. On the left wing the second king Melchior is shown holding his hat in his right hand and a covered goblet in his left. On the right the third king, Balthasar, holds a gold ciborium (a type of vessel) in both hands Two pairs of small holes in the back board show the position of details that are now missing. These may have been a lamp and a flask.

-
Thomas Bogaert
Dutch (Utrecht 1597? - 1653 Amsterdam)
Ciborium, c. 1640
Vessel
Dutch, 17th century
Creation Place: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Gilt silver

-
Silver and Silver-gilt ciborium, late Gothic and early Renaissance, c.1530

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Source:

http://collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O71857/adoration-of-the-magi-triptych-unknown/

I was roaming around and bumped into this one.

-

Sultan and Moor
Fürstenberg Porcelain Manufactory
Modeler: Anton Carl Luplau (1745–1795, active Fürstenberg ca. 1759–76)
Date: ca. 1773–74
Culture: German, Fürstenberg
Medium: Hard-paste porcelain
Dimensions: Height: 9 5/8 in. (24.4 cm)
Classification: Ceramics-Porcelain
Credit Line: The Jack and Belle Linsky Collection, 1982
Accession Number: 1982.60.293

http://www.metmuseum.org/collection/the-collection-online/search/207173?rpp=30&pg=1&rndkey=20140729&ft=*&where=Europe%7cLower+Saxony&pos=25

I wonder who the Moor is?

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Are you are seriously considering porcelain DOLLS for cultural and historical significance, or are you making a joke?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"Moor" was a term applied by Europeans not the people themselves
sometimes they meant any Muslim who lived in North Africa
other times they meant any black person from Africa, for instance an Ethiopian
also there are the terms used "blackamoor" and "tawny moor"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Are you are seriously considering porcelain DOLLS for cultural and historical significance, or are you making a joke?

^^ this is somebody who routinely uses 19th-20th century orientalist paintings as argument.
And these porcelin figures aren't "dolls"

Here is a Marc Washington joint, he uses similar porcelain Moorish king figures
at top

-

But it's true that this porcelin stuff is obviously decorative. They were no Moorish kings of Croatia

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Because of his hairstyle this mulato men is probably one of the Louis King of France or a French nobleman.

-
King Louis XIV of France

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^ FAKE

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
"Moor" was a term applied by Europeans not the people themselves
sometimes they meant any Muslim who lived in North Africa
other times they meant any black person from Africa, for instance an Ethiopian
also there are the terms used "blackamoor" and "tawny moor"

Stop kidding yourself, thinking you're passing on knowledge.

μαυρο

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
etymology and usage are two different things
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL!

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

So, on what is etymology based, if not on usage?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
etymology is the history of word usage but people often use it to only refer to origin
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
etymology is the history of word usage but people often use it to only refer to origin

Thus the way it was originally used. Non-semantic.

μαυρο

Origin

late Middle English: from Old French ethimologie, via Latin from Greek etumologia, from etumologos 'student of etymology', from etumon, neuter singular of etumos 'true'.

Bye.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com