EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Proto-Australians from Africa to Brazil 100,000 Years Ago

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Proto-Australians from Africa to Brazil 100,000 Years Ago
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ironlion for bringing to our attention this important article.

Fire unless the result of lightening is produced by man. The evidence that fire existed in Brazil 65kya is an indication that man was at the site 65,000 years ago, since researchers found charcoal, which is the result of fire making.
The New York Times, reported that humans were Brazil 100,000 years ago .

If you would see the New York Times video you would noted that Dr.Nieda Guidon supports her dating of human population in Brazil 100,000 years ago to ancient fire and tool making.
Look at the New York Times video: Human’s First Appearance in the Americas @:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/28/world/americas/discoveries-challenge-beliefs-on-humans-arrival-in-the-americas.html?hp&_r=4

If you view the video you will see that human occupation of Brazil 100,000 years ago is supported by man made fire, e.g., the charcoal, and tools.

Dr. Guidon who conducted excavation at the site notes at 2:09 the site is 100,000 years old. At 3:17 in the video scientists proved that the tools are the result of human craftsmanship . You reject this evidence because it proves that Blacks were here before the mongoloids.

It is interesting that it is becoming clear that people may have left Africa 100kya, instead of 60kya to settle the world. This may indicate that Australians made their way to America before the Khoisan.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
The new evidence of anatomically modern humans (AMH) in Arabia, on Crete and now Brazil around 100,000 years ago suggest that AMH left Africa before 60kya.

We all know that humans originated in Africa over 150,000 years ago. The new evidence suggest five out of Africa (OoA) There were probably four major migration of the Africans into the Pacific. The first migration events.
The first people to migrate out of Africa 100-60kya were the Australians. These people demonstrate the physical type associated with the early homo sapien sapiens.
 -
The Australians appear to have made their way to every continent.
The second migration OoA event was the migration of Khoisan and Bushman people out of Africa 45kya.

Bushman
 -
The Khoisan mainly settled Europe and the Americas, instead of Eastern Eurasia.

The third migration was a migration of pgymy type people around 20,000-15,000 BC. These people settle many Indian Ocean Islands, India, and East Asia; they also settle the Americas and all of mainland Eurasia. Remnants of these people are the Munda speakers of India and inhabitants of the Nicobar and Andamen islands. These people made little impact in Oceania which was predominantely still occupied at this time by the Australian type people.

Andaman People
 -

Munda Woman
 -

Tribal People Orissa

-

The fourth migration was of modern Africans. This migration occurned between 2000-1500 BC. These people spoke languages related to the Niger-Congo and Dravidian groups. They are predominately known as Kushites and spread the use of red-and-black pottery, cattle rearing and millet and yam cultivation to India, Central and East Asia .These Africans also spread a common megalithic culture from Africa to Hawaii. The Fijians were probably part of this group.

The fifth migration took place between 1000-500 BC. This migration resulted from the Hua (contemporary) Chinese defeating the Yin-Shang situated at Anyang, China. These Africans forced out of East Asia and Southeast Asia settle the low land areas of Near Oceania. The lapita artifacts suggest that some of these Africans may have also made their way to Fiji.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

A Short World History of Black People in Ancient Times, provides a history of the numerous Black and African civilizations that existed between 60,000BC and 1492AD in the Americas and Eurasia. In this book you will learn about the phylogeography of African people and the four Out of Africa events beginning 6okya. It explains how the migration of the Kushites out of the Proto-Sahara led to the raise of the River Valley civilizations of Egypt, India and Mesopotamia and the Black civilizations of the Americas and Southeast Asia.

The "A short World History of Black People People" provides a chronological survey of Black and African Civilizations in all parts of the world up to the rise of Indo-Aryan world supremacy. It is organized into separate chapters that offer an depth treatment of the ancient Black cultures of Africa, Asia, Europe, the Pacific Islanders and the Americas.

"A Short World History of Black People " has been designed primarily for use by the private student. This is due to the fact that there are very few centers of higher learning where students can pursue Africalogical studies. It can also be used as an introductory text of Africana world history.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4550661

You can now order a Kindle copy of this book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H1ZWPYQ

--------------------
C. A. Winters

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Winters: "...65,000 years ago, since researchers found charcoal, which is the result of fire making. "

Actually ash is the result of firemaking, charcoal is the result of woodbaking.

Charcoal is made naturally in/around forest bogs when layered vegetation debris partly under the ground surface catches fire (from forest fires due to lightning strikes during the dry season) and then keeps smoldering with part of it baked into charcoal due to low oxygen and protected during the rainy season. I have speculated that the Mbuti people discovered this, and realized that the smoke kept insects away, and so always kept smudgepots in camp. In India, charcoal is made by baking wood in pits underneath fires, just like Hawaiians bake pigs at luaus.

Bottle gourds, monkeys and cavioid rodents all drifted from Africa on vegetative rafts. Humans may have done the same, perhaps fisherman associated with the African coastal islands, being storm-blown westwards along the west-following equatorial current.

I welcome evidence of transmigration. But stones heated 100,000 years ago is not enough. She did not call them tools, just stones. Very different from the fire-hardened "silcrete" conchoidal stone tools of Southern Africa of about ~ 80-60ka.

I don't see conchoidal fractures in the stone "tools" at South American sites until around the Clovis period.

Dr. Winters: "Dr. Guidon who conducted excavation at the site notes at 2:09 the site is 100,000 years old. At 3:17 in the video scientists proved that the tools are the result of human craftsmanship . You reject this evidence because it proves that Blacks were here before the mongoloids."

I accept that the site's stones were heated 100,000 years ago, I reject that humans were there. Humans controlled fire at least 300,000 years ago around Canaan/Levant, and probably long before then in other areas.

100,000 years ago humans were in my opinion probably 'apricot' colored (eg. KhoeSan or OK Egyptian), with variable tones dependent on local climate/background. So today's Mongoloid, Black, White did not yet exist as distinct phenotypes, which evolved due to both isolation from other groups and near-consanguinous reproductive relationships, over long periods.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
I accept that the site's stones were heated 100,000 years ago, I reject that humans were there. Humans controlled fire at least 300,000 years ago around Canaan/Levant, and probably long before then in other areas.

100,000 years ago humans were in my opinion probably 'apricot' colored (eg. KhoeSan or OK Egyptian), with variable tones dependent on local climate/background. So today's Mongoloid, Black, White did not yet exist as distinct phenotypes, which evolved due to both isolation from other groups and near-consanguinous reproductive relationships, over long periods.

I am glad you have expressed your opinion. But again it is only your opinion and lack any scientific foundation.

I believe the first Africans to exit Africa were the Aborigines of Australia. As a result I think they were darker.

-

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Winters, please define "scientific foundation"

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

Scientific foundations relate to the methods of science. Science is based on hypotheses testing.
In other words, a scientist makes a hypothesis and then performs an experiment to test the hypothesis.

Dr.Nieda Guidon hypothesized that man appeared in Brazil 100,000 years ago from Africa. She illustrated that her hypothesis was confirmed by 1) structures to make fire, i.e. hearths,2) stone tools and charcoal was found in the hearths that date back 100kya,3) the Ice Age prevented people from reaching Brazil from Asia, while the winds and currents would have carried people directly from Africa to Brazil.

Since the hypothesis was confirmed by scientific evidence, we can accept her hypothesis as valid and reliable.

You dispute her hypothesis. You claim that the stones were heated by a forest fire that also made the charcoal. This hypothesis is ludicrous and fails to be supported by the archaeological evidence. It fails because the charcoal and tools were found in hearths, not generally on the site of proposed human habitation. If the charcoal and tools were made naturally the entire site would have been burned, instead of just artifacts found in the hearths.

Archaeologist can accept Dr.Nieda Guidon hypothesis because it is normal science to use charcoal recovered from hearths to date a human habitation site. Your ideas on the other hand, are pure speculation. If you were abreast of the archaeological literature on dating ancient sites recovered from hearths, you would never have made your claims about “heated stones” and naturally made charcoal.

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000292625/A-History-of-the-AfricanOlmecs.aspx

This book explained to me the concept better than any I have read.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Clyde - I don't think that it's a good idea to answer questions like this. This kid obviously lacks the intelligence to engage in serious conversation, and it seems to me that when you indulge him by answering asinine questions like this, you just encourage him to continue.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Clyde - I don't think that it's a good idea to answer questions like this. This kid obviously lacks the intelligence to engage in serious conversation, and it seems to me that when you indulge him by answering asinine questions like this, you just encourage him to continue.
Not really. I have taught research methods for years to graduate students. These young people eventhough they may have a B.A., don't know what research is.

In relation to Afrocentrism any white person believes that this social science displine lacks a scientific base; So they like to come across as knowledgeable about things they lack knowledge of.

Granted you will not change the mind of the ignorant--but providing them with answers, strengthens their inferiority complex and forces them eventually back into darkness as they lose the idea they are superior to Blacks.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Granted you will not change the mind of the ignorant--but providing them with answers, strengthens their inferiority complex and forces them eventually back into darkness as they lose the idea they are superior to Blacks.

What you say is true, but I wish that it could at least be done with a bit of context.

I recently heard a conversation about American Sport in the "Not so good" old days. And it was mentioned that there was, and probably still is, a quota system of how many Black athletes a team could have.

I took issue because it was not made clear "WHY" there was a quota system. Yes, the average person knows intuitively why, but judging by today's crop of young Blacks, this and everything else must be spelled out:

I.e. the reason there was a quota system, and probably still is: is that it is understood that if Blacks are allowed to compete unfettered, they will dominate, and force out Whites, who can't hope to keep up with them.

Owning to the ignorance of our youth, things like this must be spelled out. As I'm sure you remember, in those old days the Albinos used to try and pass it off as believing that Blacks were "Inferior". That was never the truth, their fear was always that given a chance, Blacks would show that they were "Superior". Note the Hatred of Obama for just that reason.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Above I mentioned the Ignorance/Stupidly of our youth. Can you offer an explanation for this?

http://www.avclub.com/article/hannibal-buress-called-bill-cosby-rapist-stage-210760

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/11/showbiz/tv/bill-cosby-rape-allegations/index.html

The boy looks stupid, and clearly IS stupid, but why was there no public rebuke of him? I mean regardless of the actual facts, he would have no way of knowing.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Dating human occupation at Toca do Serrote das Moendas, São Raimundo
Nonato, Piauí-Brasil by electron spin resonance and optically stimulated luminescence

Angela Kinoshita cs 2014 JHE online 6.11.14
doi 10.1016/j.jhevol.2014.09.006

Excavation of Toca do Serrote das Moendas revealed a great quantity of fossil wild fauna, associated with human remains, e.g. fossils of a cervid (Blastocerus dichotomus) were found, an animal frequently pictured in ancient rock wall paintings.

In a well-defined stratum, 2 loose teeth of this species were found in close proximity to human bones:
- They were independently ESR-dated in 2 laboratories to 29 ± 3 and 24 ± 1 ka. - The concretion layer capping this stratum was OSL-dated to 21 ± 3 ka .

These results are compelling evidence of early habitation in this area.

h/t marc verhaegen @ AAT source

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hannibal Buress called Cosby a rapist ontsage in mid-October but it wasn't until now in mid November that Cosby’s website released the Cosby meme generator (now removed), which had a picture of Cosby with the message "go ahead meme me" that people started tweeting about the old rape allegations.
Back in late August, Mark Whitaker, a former Newsweek editor had released a biography of Cosby.
He left the rape allegations out of the book entirely but in trying to protect Cosby he may have inadvertantly set the stage for people to get suspicious about these claims (one leading to a court settlement).
So it was propbaly only a matter of time before someone brought this up again or wrote a new less complimentary book
2 big mistakes>

1) allegations which were part of Cosby's life were left out of the book instead of dealt with

2) After a comedian brings up the rape issue a month later Cosby so confident his fans love him tweets ":go ahead meme me"

that was either very stupid
or guilt ridden

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^His guilt or innocence is of no matter here, that is an issue for the courts. The question here is how does a low-life get away with such outrageous behavior against a Black icon. Ghetto people like that boy must be taught that such behavior is not allowed in civilized society. That is why Black society has become so coarse, too many idiots like that boy not knowing what is acceptable behavior - and no punishments when they cross the line.

Did you hear what his complaint was i.e. "Cosby talks DOWN to Black people". Actually No,"Cosby talks DOWN to IGNORANT-ASSED Black people". Left to their own devices, they become ever more IGNORANT-ASSED, as that boy clearly shows.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

What you say is true, but I wish that it could at least be done with a bit of context.

I recently heard a conversation about American Sport in the "Not so good" old days. And it was mentioned that there was, and probably still is, a quota system of how many Black athletes a team could have.

I took issue because it was not made clear "WHY" there was a quota system. Yes, the average person knows intuitively why, but judging by today's crop of young Blacks, this and everything else must be spelled out:

I.e. the reason there was a quota system, and probably still is: is that it is understood that if Blacks are allowed to compete unfettered, they will dominate, and force out Whites, who can't hope to keep up with them.

Owning to the ignorance of our youth, things like this must be spelled out. As I'm sure you remember, in those old days the Albinos used to try and pass it off as believing that Blacks were "Inferior". That was never the truth, their fear was always that given a chance, Blacks would show that they were "Superior". Note the Hatred of Obama for just that reason.

So true. Back in the 1970's I played Linebacker at University of Illinois-Urbana, until a new coach came in and made all the Black Linebackers Defense Ends. Back in the day they didn't want Blacks to play Linebacker, because Linebackers were consider the brains of the defensive unit/team.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
A comment from someone with whom I have often argued, Hall of Maat commentor Lee O.

source

"Some people see fires without testing and run to the press with imaginary fire pits and broken rock that are claimed to be 50 kya old based visual opinion. And there are actually people who believe the press reports over peer-reviewed site reports."

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
From the NYTimes article:

"Having their findings disputed is nothing new for the archaeologists working at Serra da Capivara. Dr. Guidon, the Brazilian archaeologist who pioneered the excavations, asserted more than two decades ago that her team had found evidence in the form of charcoal from hearth fires that humans had lived here about 48,000 years ago.

At her home on the grounds of a museum she founded to focus on the discoveries in Serra da Capivara, she said she believed that humans had reached these plateaus even earlier, around 100,000 years ago, and might have come not overland from Asia but by boat from Africa."

"Researchers here say they have unearthed stone tools proving that humans reached what is now northeast Brazil as early as 22,000 years ago."

48ka asserted evidence of hearth (charcoal & heated stone)
100ka belief area was occupied by Africans
>9ka? red ochre paintings on cliff walls
22ka stone "tools" not serrated or polished

actual American stone tools: http://smithsonianscience.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Drake-Cache1.jpg

actual American stone tools & genes:
http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2014/02/28/clovis-boy-dna-unraveled/

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Cambodia: 30-50ka cave wall painting of deer

http://cuevadelapileta.blogspot.com/2014/11/ancient-rock-art-discovery-across-asia.html

These people were ancestral to the Samre Pear, I think they domesticated the dog at Phu Quoc island and possibly used them to pull their (punted) coracle woven bowl-boats.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
correction: I meant: I think these people were ancestral to the Samre Pear, and who I think domesticated the dog at Phu Quoc island 34ka, and possibly used them to pull their (punted) coracle woven bowl-boats.
- - -

Turner, C. G. 1992. The dental bridge between Australia and Asia: following Macintosh into the East Asian hearth of humanity. Archaeology in Oceania 27:120-127.

"In the mtDNA sequences, we do not find that the majority of Asians were derived from Australian aborigines. Instead, we find that there were two major migrations from Africa - the majority of present Asians (especially Siberians) were
derived from one and the majority of Australian aborigines from the other. This could be consistent with the concept of two major dental patterns but not with the concept of the Sinodont derived from Sundadont." (noted by Gisele H.)

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/11/141124074841.htm

man ate mammoth, dogs ate reindeer 30ka

Předmostí I is an exceptional prehistoric site located near Brno in the Czech Republic. Around 30,000 years ago it was inhabited by people of the pan-European Gravettian culture, who used the bones of more than 1000 mammoths to build their settlement and to ivory sculptures. Did prehistoric people collect this precious raw material from carcasses -- easy to spot on the big cold steppe -- or were they the direct result of hunting for food? This year-round settlement also yielded a large number of canids remains, some of them with characteristics of Palaeolithic dogs. Were these animals used to help hunt mammoths?

To answer these two questions, Tübingen researcher Hervé Bocherens and his international team carried out an analysis of carbon and nitrogen stable isotopes in human and animal fossil bones from the site. Working with researchers from Brno and Brussels, the researchers were able to test whether the Gravettian people of Předmostí ate mammoth meat and how the "palaeolithic dogs" fit into this subsistence picture.

They found that humans did consume mammoth -- and in large quantities. Other carnivores, such as brown bears, wolves and wolverines, also had access to mammoth meat, indicating the high availability of fresh mammoth carcasses, most likely left behind by human hunters. Surprisingly, the dogs did not show a high level of mammoth consumption, but rather consumed essentially reindeer meat that was not the staple food of their owners. A similar situation is observed in traditional populations from northern regions, who often feed their dogs with the food that they do not like. These results also suggest that these early dogs were restrained, and were probably used as transportation helpers.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh so Mike & Clyde you now admit that you believe Whites are inferior, gotta save this in case needed hehehehe.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Europeans are a subsset of Africans...take it from there.

That will NEVER change.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tehutimes
Member # 21712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tehutimes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Hannibal Buress being paid by Trump,Murdoch,the Kochs,Limbaugh,or Beck to fling these vile accusations against Mr.Cosby?????

--------------------
Tehutimes

Posts: 115 | From: north america | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
http://www.nature.com/news/the-first-south-americans-extreme-living-1.16038?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20141002

The real 1st South Americans

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com