EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Telegraph - Britain's blue blood has been mixed for centuries

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Telegraph - Britain's blue blood has been mixed for centuries
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/familyhistory/9975930/Britains-blue-blood-has-been-mixed-for-centuries.html

Britain's blue blood has been mixed for centuries
As the aristocracy prepares to welcome to its ranks Britain's first black marchioness, why such a fuss?

Emma McQuiston pictured with Ceawlin Thynn
 -

Emma McQuiston, a 26-year-old former model, food blogger and aspiring television chef, will make history in June when she becomes Britain’s first black marchioness.
Upon marrying Ceawlin Thynn, heir to the Longleat estate, she will be a viscountess and a marchioness-in-waiting. She will take the name Lady Bath when her husband inherits his father’s peerage.
The mixed-race daughter of a Nigerian oil tycoon is marrying into the aristrocracy’s most eccentric family. Her future father-in-law, 80-year-old Alexander Thynn, the seventh Marquess of Bath, is well known not least for his harem of at least 75 “wifelets” that he keeps in cottages on his estate, despite having been married for four decades.
Miss McQuiston claims to have had to face “some snobbishness, particularly among the much older generation”. She told Tatler magazine: “There’s class, and then there’s the racial thing.”
Is it possible she was talking about elderly relatives with a waspish view of any newcomers to the family? Such back-biting is not exclusive to those who figure in Burke’s Peerage; the cast of EastEnders seems to exist on little else. It did not help that Miss McQuiston described her new social milieu as “a jungle”.

She need not worry, as the elite knows better. “The essence of aristocracy is noblesse oblige,” says Philip Eade, author of a recent biography of the Duke of Edinburgh. “I would think it’s pretty undignified and unclassy to look down on anyone.”
While England’s oldest families dominate the peerage they, in fact, view themselves as peerless. To our elite aristocrats, the Royal family are German arrivistes. “The premier league of British families view themselves as older and grander,” says Eade. “The static, landed gentry can look down on anyone who has done anything so vulgar as to make money in industry or become a politician.”
And there are few more landed families than Miss McQuiston’s future in-laws, owners of one of England’s finest country houses and its 100,000- idyllic-acre estate in Wiltshire since the 16th century. The family’s age sets them apart from the majority of peers, whose titles were created in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
“Any sort of snobbery betrays a sense of insecurity about one’s own position,” says Eade. “So it would be particularly unbecoming in a duke or marquess. It’s ridiculous.”
In fact, it’s more than that. It’s hypocritical. The English aristocracy has long been fluid – much more fluid than Germany’s, say, where successive “quarterings” on coats-of-arms, proving generations of undiluted blue blood, are essential for entry to the European equivalent of Burke’s, the Almanach de Gotha.
While it is common abroad to deny wives of “lower status” full rights, and so prevent any children inheriting the titles, such morganatic marriages are unheard of here, says Hugo Vickers, author and expert on all things aristocratic. “Here, the latest call girl can marry a peer and be accepted,” he notes. “We’ve always accepted new blood.”
The McQuistons’ stock is certainly exotic. The future marchioness lives in a Kensington house estimated to be worth £7million, alongside her 48-year-old sister Samantha and their mother, Suzanna, 69. In the early Eighties, society beauty Suzanna Louize had an affair with Ladi Jadesimi, an Oxford-educated accountant from Nigeria who would make his fortune in offshore oil-rigging. He fathered Suzanna’s youngest daughter.
Emma’s racial heritage offers no help to critics of hereditary principles. Such aristocratic excursions are hardly unique. How could we expect them to be, given our colonial history? “A lot of aristocratic families have stories of African or Indian ancestors in the family,” says Eade.
The author William Dalrymple, for example, is the fourth son of Sir Hew Hamilton-Dalrymple, 10th Baronet, whose family are kinsmen of the Earls of Stair and Scottish aristocrats. While researching his book, White Mughals, Dalrymple discovered that his ancestors had taken Indian brides during the Raj.
After he found “the story of a Muslim princess with the somewhat unexpected name of Mooti Begum Dalrymple”, he unearthed a direct Indian ancestor. And of our blue-bloods, he is certainly not alone. The wills of East India Company officials show that in the 1780s, one third were leaving their goods to Indian wives and their Anglo-Indian children.
The truth is that this country has been multicultural not for decades, but for centuries. What is most remarkable about the fuss caused by the marriage of Emma McQuiston is that it should cause a fuss at all.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinos are such degenerate liars!

Least we forget "Why", here are a few reminders.

-

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinos are such degenerate liars!

Least we forget "Why", here are a few reminders #2.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you know you really shouldn't talk about yourself like that hehehehe (even though its true you are a degenerate liar). Cut the dang Albino crap we Whites are NOT Albinos you moron. Edward III was NOT Black neither were any of the Royalty or true nobility of Europe you dumbass.

Dang that woman has got to be the Fugliest woman I ever saw, she looks like a dang alien. Too many Plastic surgeries maybe? Sad so many Nobles are throwing their family line & heritage away these days.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike you know you really shouldn't talk about yourself like that hehehehe (even though its true you are a degenerate liar). Cut the dang Albino crap we Whites are NOT Albinos you moron. Edward III was NOT Black neither were any of the Royalty or true nobility of Europe you dumbass.

Dang that woman has got to be the Fugliest woman I ever saw, she looks like a dang alien. Too many Plastic surgeries maybe? Sad so many Nobles are throwing their family line & heritage away these days.

I wonder how many of you have been tracking Doxies posts over the last few days.

Those who have, saw the typical transformation of an Albino.

Doxie started out as an honest Albino, in denial. She didn't accept the many proofs offered, she just keep repeating her mantra, but she didn't lie either.

But then, as the weight and sheer number of proofs became overpowering, to the point where even a Blabbering idiot would have to accept them - she Broke!

Having no where else to go, she took the path of our local degenerate lying Albino - Lioness. And started lying, not little lies either, No, huge STUPID lies like her mentor lioness.

Quote: "Too many Plastic surgeries maybe?"
(We're talking about the 1700s)

Albinos are just Sooo pathetic!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again Mike you shouldn't be talking about yourself like that. What proof Mike you never posted any proof, I've asked time and time again and still none has surfaced, if you have such proof then by all means lets see it. Mike I was talking about the woman with the White man in the original post dumby.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike I was talking about the woman with the White man in the original post dumby.

Okay then Doxie, I'll take you at your word. That means that you accept that the German Princess and British Queen "Sophia Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz" was a Black woman - Correct?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike you are an idiot boy. If Queen Charlotte & King George were Black then how the heck did they have a White granddaughter you know Queen Victoria. Sorry Mike but first generation Mulattoes generally don't bleach out that quick silly boy.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike you are an idiot boy. If Queen Charlotte & King George were Black then how the heck did they have a White granddaughter you know Queen Victoria. Sorry Mike but first generation Mulattoes generally don't bleach out that quick silly boy.

Albino Children with their Negro Granny - Queen Victoria.
(Looks like she's wishing that she had some "Normal" (Black) grandchildren.

-

Harold George "Harry" Belafonte, Jr. (born March 1, 1927) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and social activist. He was dubbed the "King of Calypso" for popularizing the Caribbean musical style with an international audience in the 1950s. Born Harold George Bellanfanti, Jr. at Lying-in Hospital in Harlem, New York: Belafonte was the son of Melvine (née Love) – a housekeeper of Jamaican descent – and Harold George Bellanfanti, Sr., a Martiniquan.

-

-

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
ROTFLMBO, Mike, David Belafonte is a Mulatto himself & looking at his father, I bet there's some more White in that wood pile LOL. BTW, his daughter does NOT look White. Look at her bulbous forehead (alot of mulattos have bulbous foreheads), her sloped forehead, her prominent cheekbones, her heavy prognathic jaw. Try again Mike LOL.

BTW, My grandmother was the spitting image of Queen Victoria. LOL Mikey No Victoria is miserable because she did NOT like Children & thought babies were ugly, plus she went into perpetual mourning when her Albert died.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
BTW, his daughter does NOT look White. Look at her bulbous forehead (alot of mulattos have bulbous foreheads), her sloped forehead, her prominent cheekbones, her heavy prognathic jaw. Try again Mike LOL.

Sarafina Belafonte

-

I wonder how many of you have been tracking Doxies posts over the last few days.

Those who have, saw the typical transformation of an Albino.

Doxie started out as an honest Albino, in denial. She didn't accept the many proofs offered, she just keep repeating her mantra, but she didn't lie either.

But then, as the weight and sheer number of proofs became overpowering, to the point where even a Blabbering idiot would have to accept them - she Broke!

Having no where else to go, she took the path of our local degenerate lying Albino - Lioness. And started lying, not little lies either, No, huge STUPID lies like her mentor lioness.

Albinos are just Sooo pathetic!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Mike she doesn't look White. Still has the bulbous forehead, sloped forehead, her nose is broad & flat & low set, cheek bones still prominent, her jaw is still heavy & prognathic. Just telling the truth Mikey. Seems you think anyone who has pale skin looks White LOL. BTW, Mike I am NOT an Albino, I do NOT have Albinism, I'm White yes Albino NO. Proofs you Whitey hating moron, you've posted no proof, I've been asking for at least a year for you to post the proof & you have yet to do so.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Mike she doesn't look White. Still has the bulbous forehead, sloped forehead, her nose is broad & flat & low set, cheek bones still prominent, her jaw is still heavy & prognathic. Just telling the truth Mikey.

Doxie - Like Lioness, Your delusion and stupidity is getting old. My guess is that you would gladly kill another Albino (Lioness?) to have half: fuch, a quarter, of Sarafina's beauty.

BTW - why not post some pictures of some "REAL" Albino females, without all of that prognathism, bulbus and sloped foreheads, flat noses, and prominent cheek bones: you can even call them White if you like.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike did I say that girl was ugly? No I did not. I'm simply saying she is not White & does not look White.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike tell me something, why is it so important to you that Whites accept your Mulattos as part of us & Albino Negros & Albino Asians as one of us???
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Mike she doesn't look White. Still has the bulbous forehead, sloped forehead, her nose is broad & flat & low set, cheek bones still prominent, her jaw is still heavy & prognathic. Just telling the truth Mikey.

quote:
Mike did I say that girl was ugly? No I did not. I'm simply saying she is not White & does not look White.

Doxie - You Albinos have become so used to your own lying and degeneracy, that you don't even know how absurd you are to the rest of Humanity.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Talk about yourself and your own lying Mike. You lie so much you got your own self believing your own lies.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie is a man! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You wish I was a man don't cha Ironfaggy, sorry even if I was my boat wouldn't float that way I'd be straight like I am now. What's the matter Ironfag, mad that a woman (natural born) has bigger balls than you hehehehe.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came to save this Topic

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mali, do you care that it's not real?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
This is not a donut? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^It's kind of like Albino history, don't you think?

Totally FAKE that is:

But Mr. West loves it, so who are we to throw stones.

If only Lioness and Doxie could find someone, maybe then they would stop lying.

Girls, can you afford the surgery?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Mike you are funny and an idiot. Kim Kartrashian is not White. Poor wittle Kanye thought he was getting him a White bitch hehehehe he got himself White X Turk bitch LOL. Sorry Mikey I've got enough natural arse, just enough for a handful anymore than that is a waste ROTFLMBO, I'm confident with who I am Mike no plastic surgery for me. I've never understood how you men can be attracted to boobs & arse when boobs are meant for feeding babies not fun bags for you & well an arse its meant for ummm well crapping again not for you to gawk at unless you get off on the thought of a girl crapping hehehehhe.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Doxie,
how is your ass?

[Smile]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Mikey I've got enough natural arse, just enough for a handful anymore than that is a waste ROTFLMBO, I'm confident with who I am Mike no plastic surgery for me.

Yes Doxie, I know all about the greatness of the Albino Ass:

-

-

All I'm saying is that if you have a little work done, then you will no longer need the hand-holds, so you don't slide off the toilet.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mali, piss off you little perv. This White girl don't do Black.

LOL Mike I've got more arse than those two women, never had to use no hand holds LOL. I've never understood how you men can be attracted to boobs & arse when boobs are meant for feeding babies not fun bags for you & well an arse its meant for ummm well crapping again not for you to gawk at unless you get off on the thought of a girl crapping hehehehhe.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^There's just no accounting:

Btw - Just curious:

Your ass is for crapping:

Your tits are for feeding the baby:

Your pussy is for peeing:

Your mouth and hands are free, so that should make Mali happy:

But how do YOU manage to have any fun?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Mike all I got to say is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZisnZ-RGE - RIP Jermaine, should've followed his own advice and kept his clothes on.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com