EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How many Negroes can you see in this painting? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many Negroes can you see in this painting?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Royal servants were the children of Nobles. Outsiders were not allowed that close.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Kdolo even Sam Riddle had a Black groom for the great Man O' War LOL. That Black person was probably the groom or Horse master for Anne Of Denmark LOL.

Mike, explain Cardinal Wolsey then hehehehe. He was said to be the son of a butcher & the closest to Henry VIII & Elizabeth I was very close to her horse master LOL.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie

You have gone plum insane today ....

What happened .... what real world event
could possibly cause such anxiety ....

Aha....if I recall correctly, the great leader of the free world BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA made his State of the Union speech tonite.....

seeing that handsome and charismatic Negro dictating to a room of Albino leaders has made Doxie blow a gasket !!!

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever you say Mike I mean Kdolo hehehehe. Nope I don't watch tv & even if I did, I'd turn it off just before Barack "Kill Whitey" O'Hitler came on. Hey Kdolo how do you know Obama is lying??? Answer his mouth is moving LOL ROTFLMBO. Handsome? Mr. O'Hitler?? YUK, the man has a long face & huge assed ears like a dang chimp. So what did O'Hitler talk about tonight? When he's gonna round up all the crackas and exterminate them in the FEMA camps LOL ROTFLMBO?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Don't worry Doxie, your pre-Albinism people still love you, we wouldn't dream of hurting you.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie,

isnt nice to know that Black leadership is not sociopathic ??

Obama has started no wars, hasn't tortured anyone nor sent anyone to torture, has shut down the gulags and dungeons of Guantanamo,....

The only thing Albino leadership does to the likes of you people in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee, is to use you as cannon fodder....and when that fails they send you to torture ....women and children included.

And after you come back all damaged in the brain and with body parts missing, what do they do ?? they wan to cut your VA medical benefits.

Face it Doxie, your people fair way better under Black leadership......Obama actually cares about you.....he has given you low cost medical care and now free community college.

You know in your heart that neither Cheney nor Bush nor any of the other head Albinos would ever be so nice to you...they'd just as easily let you die in the street.

Why do you fear Obama so much ? like Christ, he loves you too.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this other question of what Queen Anne was doing running around in moonlight with her black groom. What were they up to? It is generally accepted that King James, aka, Queen James was as queer as ****.

When Elizabeth died, the joke was:

Rex fuit Elizabeth, nunc est regina Jacobus (Elizabeth was King, now James is the Queen)

Does this fact cast the painting in a different light? Here is a variant of the painting in which the groom is hardly visible. There are other aspects of the painting I discussed at Egypt Search Reloaded which I have pasted here.

-

Isn't there a suggestion of intimacy in the painting given the groom's proximity to the queen? He is standing with his feet planted quite firmly, squarely behind the queen, nothing servile in his pose other than holding the reigns on the horse. The queen's hand on her hip seems to be suggestive of a close relationship, as though their arms were crooked around each other, or inviting him to wrap his arm around hers. Perhaps she is trying to assert some authority in his presence, insouciance comes to mind, which seems rather odd given the assumed nature of their relationship. Or it could be a position suited for secret hand signals. Queen Anne was considered a very tall woman by the standards of that era, and the groom is even taller. She couldn't be unaware of his close presence behind her in that manner.

When the hand is on the hip the usual state is for the hand to be hanging downwards, but it is the opposite in this case, facing upwards. Doesn't it look like it takes some effort to maintain the hand in that position, creating the suggestion of holding or tugging at the groom's clothing? It also places a firm, noticeable pressure against the flesh and strains the wrist, although the latter could be because I am stiffer jointed than most.

There is a piece of fabric hanging off her shoulder, which seems to have been lifted to allow the red clothing of the groom to show through her crooked arm, when you would expect it to drop right off her shoulder and obscure more of the groom's clothing.

And there still remains the semblance of the two Blacks in her clothing, which can hardly be considered an unintended trick of light and shadow given that the painting is hand drawn.

On another note, isn't there something distinctively phallic about Queen Anne's hat, or is that just the result of my overexposure to Egmond Codfried's theories [Smile] ?

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Hapsburg,

yes the painting is full of stuff ....

you dont have to go overboard .... much of what you say may be true.

The overall point though is that the Black page is an intimate and there are 3 Negroes....

Are meaning to suggest that the page had an intimate relationship with Anne ....

that would explain Charles' color ..."the black boy " ??/

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Look at Anne's hat .....

Rooster feathers .... Phallic hat ....

a cuckold refernce ?????

possible.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are referring to Charles II, but he was the grandson of Anne of Denmark. Charles I was dark as well and it his face that is believed to be on the cover of "Leviathan" by Thomas Hobbes. Either that or Oliver Cromwell.

Without more knowledge about times, places and events one cannot even start to speculate. The fact remains that James I was gay and they lived apart for a long time. Whatever can be inferred from that can only be speculation. My focus is on the manner they are posed in the portrait and what it suggests. I have no doubt that if the groom was white people would have no problem extrapolating from that.

The groom in the Queen Anne portrait is closer and seems more intimate than her portraits with King James. It could be her revenge for him being a homosexual.

Now - on the rather delicate subject of Queens and their grooms, here is one featuring Queen Victoria and a long time groom, John Brown.

Take note of the clear amount of daylight between them contrasted with the portrait of Queen Anne.

-

And here is the man himself. On account the first picture in particular, I can now understand the origins terms like Black Scots, Irish, Dutch etc. The coloration on the right appears to be more of a suntan than his natural complexion. That being said he appears to tan rather well for a white person.

-  -

John Brown

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
that dude has an afro !!!!!!

descendant of ancient black populations ?

--------------------
Keldal

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habsburg.

The Pictures of John Brown, is it alright if I post these to my photobucket?

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Habsburg.

They are mostly from Wikipedia and another is from nationalgalleries.org. I don't see any issues,
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habsburg:
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Habsburg.

They are mostly from Wikipedia and another is from nationalgalleries.org. I don't see any issues,
Thanks Habsburg. Peace and Blessing.
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
John Brown, servant of Queen Vcitoria. 1870

http://www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/collecti

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
that dude has an afro !!!!!!

descendant of ancient black populations ?

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
@Lioness Your knee jerk responses as usual.

I didn't go looking for an image of John Brown and Queen Victoria because I thought he had some traits in common with black people. I wanted to contrast it with the painting of Queen Anne.

There is a reason for using pictures featuring the subject without a beard because it gives us a better look at the facial features.

If you think the pictures of John Brown here are atypical you will find a lot more in the Royal Collection.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com