EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Muslim are so crazy that they are killing their co Christian migrants in a boat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Muslim are so crazy that they are killing their co Christian migrants in a boat
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32337725
[IMG]Migrants killed in 'religious clash' on Mediterranean boat[/IMG]

-

-

-

Mena: Those Africans boat migrants of Italy remind me of the Haitians and Cubans boat migrants of Florida. Black and Mulato migrants of Africa and the Caribbean migrating to White Europe and America for work. The Western world banks should invest more money to create jobs in Africa and the Caribbean in order for Africans and Caribbeans to work in their own country and not immigrate to the West.

Italian police say they have arrested 15 Muslim migrants after they allegedly threw 12 Christians overboard following a row on a boat heading to Italy.

The Christian migrants, said to be from Ghana and Nigeria, are all feared dead.

In a separate incident, more than 40 people drowned after another migrant boat sank between Libya and Italy.

Almost 10,000 migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean have been rescued in recent days. Italy has called for more help from the EU to handle the crisis.

More than 500 people from Africa and the Middle East have died making the perilous crossing since the start of the year. Earlier this week, 400 people were believed to have drowned when their boat capsized.

'In tears'

Italian Red Cross personnel prepare to give first aid to shipwrecked migrants as they arrive in the Italian port of Augusta in Sicily on 16 April 2015.

Many migrants picked up by the Italian navy in recent days have been brought ashore to Sicily

The 15 Muslim migrants involved in the row with Christians were arrested in the Sicilian city of Palermo and charged with "multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate".

The suspects, who are from the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali and Guinea, were among 105 migrants travelling in an inflatable boat that left Libya on Tuesday.

Eyewitnesses told police how the altercation resulted in Christians being thrown overboard, and that some of the survivors had formed human chains to avoid a similar fate.

line
In numbers: Migration from north Africa to Europe

Graph showing migration arrivals from north Africa to Europe
line
Also on Thursday, the Italian navy plucked four survivors - a Ghanaian, two Nigerians, and a man from Niger - from the sea. They said their inflatable boat had sunk after leaving Libya with 45 people on board.

The International Organization for Migrants (IOM) says the missing 41 people have drowned.

The four survivors were taken to Sicily along with 600 other migrants trying to make the crossing in various vessels.

'No silver bullet'

Jump media player

Media player help

Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media caption
James Reynolds spoke to rescued migrants as they arrived in Sicily

Earlier on Thursday Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni said Italy had "not had an adequate response from the EU" about the migrant crisis.

But European Commission spokeswoman Natasha Bertaud said the organisation had no "silver bullet" for the problem.

Last year a record 170,000 people fleeing poverty and conflict in Africa and the Middle East made the perilous crossing to Italy.

With improving weather conditions, the number of people making the crossing of at least 500km (300 miles) has surged. But vessels provided by people smugglers are often underpowered and overcrowded.

line
Analysis: Gavin Lee, Europe reporter in Brussels

Italian Guardia Costiera takes part in a rescue operation of migrants off the coast of Sicily on 13 April 2015.
€2.8m (£2m) a month goes on Operation Triton, the border control policy that operates off the Italian coast. Monitoring the Mediterranean may not be enough, says commission spokesperson Natasha Bertaud. "We have neither the money nor the political support to launch a European border guard system," she told reporters.

Triton has proved an inadequate replacement for the Italian military search-and-rescue operation Mare Nostrum, which cost three times as much. That 2013 mission was activated after a similar tragedy, when 300 migrants drowned.

The Italian government has requested more financial help from the EU, but the question is: how much money are the 28 member states willing to invest?

Only 22 of the members are supporting the current system. Others, including the UK, opted out, describing the policy as unintentionally encouraging more migrant attempts to make the crossing.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i find strange is how people accept - as a matter of fact - that African migrants travel north to Europe buy boat across the Mediterranean,....
into the Levant, and hop across with intent to enter Spain via Gibralter and the "Pillars";

Yet the same people cannot accept that Africans have been doing exactly the same since the beginning of time and all through antiquity.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Disappointing African Condition

The African mind has fallen victim to the alien and destructive religious ideologies promulagated by a Jewish rabbi and carpenter, Jesus, and the equally alienating and plagiarised ideology of an illiterate Arab desert bandit and ruffian, Muhammad. Imagine killing a fellow African because of some unwashed illiterate Arab wearing a dirty caftan.

Now add to that the stupid behaviour of degenerate township vigilantes in South Africa. The ignorant and illiterate fools don't know that during the days of Apartheid most of Africa opened its borders to South Africans fleeing Apartheid. They received free housing, free education and free money from other African governments. If they want to attack somebody then start with your real oppressors. But the fools are too cowardly to attack the ANC sell-outs and their Settler patrons.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let theLioness steer you wrong
I can effectively neutralize you.
Keep my name out of your mouth

If you want to know my thoughts
GOOGLE them up, ES, ESR, & TNV
are full of them.

Continue on with your foolishness
but leave me out of it, thank you.

I don't have time for your petty
sociology and paeans to white
superiority.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

I wonder what the great Sage has to say about this.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Don't let theLioness steer you wrong

If you want to know my thoughts
GOOGLE them up, ES, ESR, & TNV
are full of them.

Continue on with your foolishness
but leave me out of it, thank you.

I don't have time for your petty
sociology and paeans to white
superiority.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

I wonder what the great Sage has to say about this.

Re: About ANCIENT EGYPT forum.

I will fuch with you whenever I feel like it.
Talk nice and I might use some grease.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I didn't know you were a poet. They call that "free verse". LOL.

P.S.,
Didn't know you went that way too--down low. LOL.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really chaffing from his effective neutralization
of me, thus devastated by my own inability to just
let the man alone like he asked me (since after all
he was minding his own business unconcerned with
me) and his wiping of all my posts from all time to
these forums, so much so that all I can do is make
lame 'comebacks' revealing the habits I like to indulge.

Guess I better go ahead and add a blog to my
own bleeding ass RealHistoryWW.com websore.

BTW thanks for proving how stupid you Africans
are. I mean I insult you by calling you unable
to process evidence and you come on to me
all buddy buddy. Dumb African.

[ 18. April 2015, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know

I don't care about this forum but here I am just
a posting away day after day to the sum of 17,536
posts (not counting the soon to disappear and the
already deleted ones).

[ 18. April 2015, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be censoring going on by ausar.

don`t understand why? Especially since this is in the Ancient Egypt section.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Censoring going on?

Hmmm.

Would you like for me to censor
your intolerant religious bigotry?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Seems to be censoring going on by ausar.

don`t understand why? Especially since this is in the Ancient Egypt section.

Mike had been talking about anally raping Tukuler and had a picture of mineral oil posted. Maybe you can convince ausar to repost it
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Don't let the Lioness steer you wrong

look at this he's bringing up my name and i hadn't been posting in this thread. Then feelings were hurt when his name came up when he hadn't been posting.
Admitedly Mike pushed the envelope too far however, with his mindless tom foolery

nevermind carry on....

http://www.ephotobay.com/image/picture-32-85.png

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Yes a nefariously divine skein
weaved by you Sekhmet Ra's
Left Eye.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
what I really wants to do is to cruise men's rooms.

[ 19. April 2015, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you rubbed the lamp
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Stupid Bitch - There is no lamp.

These deeds I do as a man of near white race, are for my ego and are a power trip as I've gone unexpurgated on a once half decent web forum. Nothing mysterious about it.

It's sad that human beings can be so worthless, but I am what i am.

[ 19. April 2015, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike you need discipline. You're not fit for normal society

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com