EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is Tukuler a Government Agent ? A (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Tukuler a Government Agent ? A
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tropicals redacted:
quote:
I don't give a **** what any
of you post about me but I am
not allowing white Euro people
and descendents to be called
Albino

Yep, use of 'albino' in reference to white people is totally unacceptable, and deliberate in its attempt to offend, belittle and dehumanise.

Ban him and his crap. Long overdue.

Fool #2 labelled OCA2 people as white, and then objects to them being called albino which simply means, white.
They are blind to their own contradiction.
Proof that a formal education does not increase intelligence.

One has to ask has "white" become the approved and sensitized rendition of "albino"?
Long ago, did people call them albino, they took offence and asked to please call us white instead?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
I don't give a **** what any
of you post about me but I am
not allowing white Euro people
and descendents to be called
Albino

I edited the pejorative from
the above post as a courtesy
to the poster this one time
but in future he too will be
handled as all others -- posts
not in line with ES Constitution
will simply be deleted in full.

-
In 5 years this simpleton has never made any worthy contribution to the site.

This weak minded Negro has the mentality I see in the islands among the server class that exist only to serve albino tourists food, drinks, and room service.
The "yes sir boss" lackey Island Negro.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Even after the fiasco at the beginning of the
year, all I did was ask the man to please not
drag me into his mess (I did not so much as
reply to or comment behind any of his then
recent posts. I politely asked him to leave
me alone.

Instead he continued personally insulting me
threatening me with anal rape and I'm the one
at fault?

Why didn't you ask him to leave me in peace?
Come on Mr defender of the down trodden, where
were you at when I or any of his targets were
being abused by Mike111?

Well, where was you at?

Do you know my view on anything?
If not, how do you know he hasn't
rehashed any of my views?

Stop equating decorum with censorship.

ES will once again be known for quality
not quantity after all 50 gazillion flies
eat **** and last I checked people don't.

This fool allows Negroes to be called niggas, Arabs as Sandniggers, Whites as Honkys, Polish as Pollocks, but he has a problem defining whites as albino even though albino literally means, white.

I guess you should also have a huge problem with Doctor Winter's theory on how African blacks became white (albino) by living long term in deep dark caves?
Seems to me, this is one of the most unique and plausible theories ever developed on ES which generally consists of sifting through white genetic research to find genetic patterns.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, right, see my thread (not that it matters to a hater like you who's read
me post about "theories" of Euro white skin genesis numerous times since 2004);

WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006610

Both GOOGLEbooks and ImageShack have since
rescinded the pages by Dr. Charles S. Finch M.D.
_ Yale undergrad
_ Jefferson Medical College medical training
_ University of California, Irvine Medical Center family medicine residency
_ Center for Disease Control epidemiologist

published in Dr. Ivan vanSertima's
Journal of African Civilizations
November 1985 (vol.7, no.2)
New Brunswick,NJ: Transaction Publishers Rutgers -- The State University, 1985
pp. 20-21, w/notes 41-44 p.311

that was titled The Evolution of the Caucasoid
where I first read any real scientific reasoning
behind what I had read as a child in JA ROGERS
about whites themselves proposing endemic albinism
as responsible for their colour per Theodor Posche.
quote:
The most completely white communities are found among the Slavonic populations of Southern and Central Russia. Their hair is colorless, and their complexion so near a '' dead white'' that one anthropologist (Theodor Posche) has selected the vast Rokitno swamps as the original home of the white race, which he thinks arose by an endemic albinism!

Q.V. also Clyde Winters reveals Grimaldi cave dwellers were albino
where I divulge the Black American religious
sources of Euro white albino origins mythology.

For sure Africans and Indians at least considered
White Euros to be albinos/lepers when they were
first encountered.

The ancient Hebrews considered white skin with
blond hair to be the result of leprosy -- see
King Solomon was a White guy -- ergo York's
"curse of Canaan."

So we see nothing new nor revolutionary from
neither Mike nor Clyde about Euro white skin.

Well, that's all from me in counter to the
demagogue I'm replying to who will of course
not shut the phuck up but continue to grind
and gnash his teeth in impotent rage against
me the object of his hate no matter I was
knowledgeable about all this before he was
even born. Watch him now retort with more
totally irrelevant bullshit designed only to
cast aspersions on my name which is really
his only objective, not the spread of knowledge.
The rabble of course will drink it down like
Jim Jones Kool-Aid. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
So you confess your issue with distinguishing between "white" and "albino' is simple white people (albino) appeasement. You don't wish to offend any albinos visiting the site, but it's ok for visiting blacks to see nigga, arabs to see sand nigger, and it's also ok if visiting whites see you calling them Honky. T
What exatly is Honky, and is it more appropriate for labelling white than Albino?

BTW; This thread you started with years after we established white skin as the result of OCA mutation. YEARS later.
So, it took you 3-4 years to catch up, understand and accept the data?

Even now you reject that Albino means white, but reject it while accepting white. Do you not comprehend your dysfunction?

Also, "hater" is a little child word you Jews packaged up for the Hip-hip crowd to deflect criticism of their self hate expression/dysfunction. Don't belittle yourself by resorting to child's play.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

As I have shown terms like "swarthy" and "black" have had different ranges in early times
And surely if this man could be called black back then so could George Bush have been called swarthy back then
Mitt Romney next

That citation is modern English in grammar and calligraphy.

Where is the original manuscript?

quote:
Blanke, John (fl. 1507–1512), royal trumpeter, was employed as a musician at the courts of Henry VII and Henry VIII, making his first recorded appearance there in 1507. He is thought to have been of African descent, but his age, place of birth, and parentage are unknown. His surname may have originated as a nickname, derived from the word blanc in French or blanco in Spanish, both meaning ‘white’. Blanke was part of a wider trend for European rulers to employ African musicians, dating from at least 1194, when turbaned black trumpeters heralded the entry of the Holy Roman emperor Henry VI into Palermo in Sicily. It has been suggested that Blanke arrived in England with Katherine of Aragon when she came to marry Arthur, prince of Wales, in 1501. While there is no record of Blanke's arrival, there is evidence of other Africans in Katherine's retinue, including Catalina de Cardones, who was born in Motril, Granada. However, the Tudor court employed musicians from across continental Europe, and Blanke may have come from Spain, Portugal, or Italy, all of which had growing African populations at this time.

Between 1507 and 1512 Blanke was one of eight royal trumpeters under the leadership of Peter de Casa Nova. The first payment to ‘John Blanke, the blacke Trumpet’ was made in early December 1507, when he was paid 20s. (8d. a day) for his services in the previous month (TNA: PRO, E 36/214, fol. 109). Monthly payments for the same amount continued throughout the following year. Blanke played at the funeral of Henry VII on 11 May 1509, when he wore black mourning livery, and then at the coronation of Henry VIII on 24 June, when he was dressed in bright scarlet. Following the death of the Italian trumpeter Domynck Justinian (last recorded as performing at Henry VIII's coronation), Blanke successfully petitioned the king to grant him Justinian's position and wage of 16d. a day. He complained that his current wage was ‘not sufficient to mayntaigne and kepe hym to doo your grace lyke service as other your trompeters doo’ and asked that his ‘true & faithfull service’ be considered, adding that he intended to continue to serve the king ‘during his lyf’ (TNA: PRO, E101/417/2, no. 150). On 12 and 13 February 1511 Blanke played at the Westminster tournament, a flamboyant Burgundian-style joust held to celebrate the birth of the short-lived Prince Henry on new year's day. The event would have required many fanfares, and the royal trumpeters were paid more than ten times their daily wage.

John Blanke is depicted twice on the 60 foot long Westminster tournament roll of 1511, which was produced in the workshop of Thomas Wriothesley, Garter king of arms. He is shown first riding a grey horse with a black harness. All the trumpeters wear yellow and grey livery, while their double-curve instruments are decorated with the royal quarterings. The trumpeters appear again at the end of the day's jousting. Here, in the more frequently reproduced portrait, Blanke's horse is shown as black with a crimson harness. His dark face contrasts strikingly with those of his companions, but his one visible hand, holding the trumpet, is incongruously shown as white. In both depictions Blanke wears a turban, which is brown and yellow in the first image, and green with a linear design in gold in the second, while his companions are bareheaded.

John Blanke married in January 1512, though the identity of his wife is unknown. Henry VIII sent the great wardrobe a warrant, dated 14 January, to deliver to ‘John Blak, our trompeter’, a gown of violet cloth, and also a bonnet and a hat, ‘to be taken of our gift against his marriage’ (PRO: TNA, E 101/417/6, no. 50). After this no further reference to Blanke has been found in the royal records and he is not mentioned in the full list of trumpeters on 31 January 1514. That he achieved a prominent position in the royal household, was paid wages, negotiated an increase in his pay, and was able to marry, suggest that Blanke was not enslaved.

John Blanke is the only identifiable black person portrayed in sixteenth-century British art. Alongside his relatively high-status occupation and connection to Henry VIII, this has made Blanke the most widely recognized and cited example of an African in Tudor England. In the first decade of the twenty-first century Blanke featured in teaching resources including BBC programmes for seven- to eleven-year-olds, and in the National Archives' guide to black history; his image was the most requested for reproduction of those held by the College of Arms. From 2003 he featured in the National Trust's annual ‘Black History Month’ exhibition at Sutton House, Hackney.

http://www.oxforddnb.com/public/dnb/107145.html

http://chevalierdesaintgeorges.homestead.com/Blanke.html

quote:

Black Family Crest

The English and Scottish surname Black is derived from the Middle English term blak(e) meaning “black’”(Old English blæc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man. The second possible origin is as a shortened form of Black-Smith, a worker in cold metals, as distinct from a White (Smith), one who worked in hot metals.

The surname was popular in Scotland from the 15th Century. Adam Black of Edinburgh (1784 - 1874), a publisher, acquired the rights to the Encyclopedia Britannica in 1827. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Wulfhun des Blaca which was dated circa 901, in the "Old English Bynames Register."

http://www.heraldicjewelry.com/black-crest-page.html

Posts: 22247 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com