EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS.
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is in response to that idiot "caveman" (the irony in that name) and any other white troll hired to come here and create divisions among black people.Mind you some of them are white Zimbabweans(Rhodesians) and white south africans(Boers) living in america,hence are aware of African affairs.They are bitter that now power in south Africa and Zimbabwe is in the hands of blacks.
As usually I will speak on behalf of kenyans, but I am sure these are also the opinions held by many Africans.
As an African I refuse to see only the negative side of my fellow black people and I rather concentrate on the positive .

I AM PROUD OF AFRICAN AMERICANS..I feel African Americans have represented as well as Africans.I see how African Americans talk,joke,laugh,their music,their dances,their terms of speech and it always amazes me how similar,they are to us,even after 400 yrs of them being separated from us,forced to speak a foreign language,forced to adopt a foreign culture different from their ancestors.When I hear 'YO MAMA JOKES',I always laugh in amazement at how similar they are to Kenyan MCHONGWANO JOKES..Their oppressors wanted to destroy the African identity completely out of African Americans but they could not succeed.Out of genetic memory african Americans still remember how to braid their hair like their African ancestors,in fact even creating their unique styles,their women still remembered how to wear headwraps and turbans like their African ancestors,they still dance rythimically like their African ancestors,they perfected the art of African oral poetry and perfected it,creating what today is known as Rap music and spoken word.African Americans africanized European culture.All the pop music today was started by African Americans,and it makes me feel proud as an African,because both of us share similar DNA,we are connected,the creativity blood of our African ancestors run in both our veins.Music started or greatly influenced by Africans of diaspora in the Americas are;Country music,blues,rythym and blues,rock n roll music,jazz,techno,electric dance music,soul,hip hop,rap,reggae,dancehall,soca,zouk,son,merrengue,rhumba,salsa,samba,e.t.c..Also inventions in science and technology see (black invention).
What their white oppressors never realized,when they took these people as slaves,is that most of them were also former soldiers,warriors,princes and nobles,scribes,artists,engineers,captives of war(male and female).captured firstly by enemy tribes and sold off to foreign land.Slavery in africa was never as cruel as european slavery,africans treated their slaves with dignity,and slaves could earn their freedom.Because most african americans are descendants of warriors,I see that WARRIOR SPIRIT today in them.Despite being GREATLY OUTNUMBERED by their enemies,they still managed to fight for their rights and earned their freedom.African Americans have given so much to america more than america has given back to them.Today the dominant culture in america is African American.
As an African,I will not tolerate any fellow African try and put down an African american.I will also not tolerate any African american who wants to put down an African.As black people in our history,we went through similar struggles,them slavery and segregation, us colonialism and neo-colonialism.Today both Africans and African Americans share a common enemy and that is THE MYTH OF WHITE SUPREMACY.Eurocentrism has stolen our history,identity and accomplishment,and both of us together we will take it back by force.
So let us not be devided as black people,let us remember our enemies are united in a war confederacy,whites under (NATO) and the Arab confederacy.we forgive but we will not forget.America today has a black president.Yes black,because in Africa you belong to tribe of your father.The father of barrack Obama is a pure black African.This is a president whose heritage we both share.And white Americans hate the fact that the best president america has ever had is black.Black people we are the alpha of the world,and they know it.Unity is power.Aluta continua. Peace.

Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm Ledama are you flipping out of your mind White people hater??? Obama the best president America has ever had?? Don't make me laugh, that man will go down as the WORST President in American history. The Black marxist, White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, commie dictator of America.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dxie,

he is not worse than GW jr.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Umm Ledama are you flipping out of your mind White people hater??? Obama the best president America has ever had?? Don't make me laugh, that man will go down as the WORST President in American history. The Black marxist, White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, commie dictator of America.

Umm I don't hate white people,but I DESPISE the racist ones.I know most whites and arabs are secretly envious of black people,but the openly racist ones are the object of my scorn.I don't have a hater spirit inside me,I am too blessed.
Umm I am not alone in thinking Obama is the greatest president america has ever had,also the whites who wrote these articles

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/12/29/barack-h-obama-greatest-president-modern-times.html

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/krugman-obama-among-the-most-successful-presidents-american-history

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/05/16/economically-could-obama-be-americas-best-president/

Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Celticharlot:

O_o loony is at it again.

We already know that you are wacky in the head.

If not for Obama saving the American banking and car industry America would have been finished already thanks to Bush, with deficit of billions going to war each day.

In fact both of them Bush (sr and jr.) did worse, by bringing down the American economy. And sending children into wars to die over oil reserves. SMH

-

Obama inherited Bush Jr's failures.

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Troll Patrol, you stupid bully it is you who is wacky in the head. Maybe things have gotten better for you Blacks under Odumbo but it sure hasn't gotten better for us Whites, its gotten worse for us. We've seen no benefits of his dictatorship at all.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The father of barrack Obama is a pure black African
Much of the discussion on ES concerns race,genetics, and anthropology. The idea of "race purity" is a pseudo-scientific term coined by classic Eurocentric anthropology.

The truth is that Obama's father was an East African of the Luo people. That's all. We have no idea of his specific genetics. Was he E1b1a, E1b1b or otherwise? What was his blood genome? These are the kinds of questions and language ER posters use?

Note too that the wealth of AAs declined during Obama's tenure and his destruction of Libya was a big crime against Africa--with ripple effects still continuing in all directions.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
Much of the discussion on ES concerns race,genetics, and anthropology. The idea of "race purity" is a pseudo-scientific term coined by classic Eurocentric anthropology.

The truth is that Obama's father was an East African of the Luo people. That's all. We have no idea of his specific genetics. Was he E1b1a, E1b1b or otherwise? What was his blood genome? These are the kinds of questions and language ER posters use?

Note too that the wealth of AAs declined during Obama's tenure and his destruction of Libya was a big crime against Africa--with ripple effects still continuing in all directions.

More like a big crime against arabia.**** arabs,i don't care what happens to them.They invaded north africa and brought nothing but mysery to africa.Netanyahu should just nuke them
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote]More like a big crime against arabia.**** arabs,i don't care what happens to them.They invaded north africa and brought nothing but mysery to africa.Netanyahu should just nuke them[quote]

How was the murder of Gaddafi a crime against Arabia? The settler Arabs in Benghazi were happy when he was murdered then they set about slaughtering the indigenous Africans in Libya. Arabia was Arabia was happy when Obama,Cameron and Sarkozy led the attacks on Libya.

A lot of the AU bills were paid by Gaddafi and many Africans from countries further South were offered jobs there. Now the settler Arabs in Libya are driving them out. And furthermore, Gaddafi was ab Arabised Berber--not a direct Arab invader and settler. And he was hated for his pro-Africa policies.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
, Gaddafi was an Arabised Berber--not a direct Arab invader and settler. And he was hated for his pro-Africa policies.

So it's ok to be Arabized just make sure you're not biologically Arab

What pro-africa policies did he carry out, not just talk about?

Are you familiar with the Chadian–Libyan conflict 1978-1987 ?

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:

Dxie,

he is not worse than GW jr.

Actually he IS worse than Bush Jr.! Much worse! At least Bush was an idiot who had handlers like Karl Rove and Condoleeza Rice to help him along. President Obama is nothing short of a soft-core dictator who has abused his powers far more than any president in the past has. And of course this has nothing to do with him being black. In fact, if you want to bring race into it I personally blame his WHITE side since it was his WHITE hippy mother her parents (Obama's grandparents) and their associates who had significant influence on Obama's political outlook. The nation's debt is the worst it has ever been and guess which communities are suffering the most? Answer: minority communities especially the black community. But he doesn't care about black people anymore than Bush did. All he cares about is power. He has gotten so out of control even the Democratic party turned against him last week with his b.s. 'Fast-track' trade bill that would put millions of Americans out of jobs and make corporate heads billions of dollars richer on cheap labor as well as enriching China even more!

My 2 cents.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Djehuti, of course you being a White people hating, Asian racist would blame his White side. That's all Blacks and other people of color are good at is blaming Whitey for every dang thing that is bothering you & every hardship you face in life. Your kid fails school, ohhh bad evil wicked Whitey is holding your kid back, your daughter gets preggo out of wedlock, its that evil wicked Whitey again, have trouble holding on to a job, ohhh its that Whitey again, you commit a crime & go to jail, ooops evil Whitey done done it again. You hurt yourself opps there goes Whitey again done made you stub your toe. You knock a girl up and find yourself in jail for non payment of child support, oopps there's that wicked, evil, oppressive Whitey again he done made you not pay your child support & made you knock her up to begin with.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....damn Doxie....you summed it up nicely.....the collectice crimes of Whites against Blacks in America today.

Good job.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
So it's ok to be Arabized just make sure you're not biologically Arab

What pro-africa policies did he carry out, not just talk about?

Are you familiar with the Chadian–Libyan conflict 1978-1987 ?

You know little about African politics that's why your questions are asinine.

Gaddafi was an Arabised Berber meaning that his ancestors were victims rather than cruel Arab agents.

Gaddafi was a Pan African rather than a narrow neocolonial stooge for the West in Africa.
https://therisingcontinent.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/when-gaddafi-rescued-africa-financially/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libyas-water-wars-and-gaddafis-great-man-made-river-project/5334868

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2011-09-29-after-gaddafi-who-will-fund-the-au/#.VX8oL0as9vA

Re Chad wars: The vile French never wanted to give up its neocolonial influence in Africa and they saw that Gaddafi was blocking them so Chad wars erupted. Hissene Habre, a killer, torturer and mass murder was France's neocolonial puppet at the time. Gaddafi tried to have him removed by invading Chad to weaken France's imperialist interests in Africa.

By the way, Habre is now being tried in Dakar for crimes against humanity.

There's more, but hey, what would you understand.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Now we all understand why Gaddafi was taken out and Libya destroyed.....

White Supremacy.

Too bad Gaddafi probably suffered from the same affliction that most Africans and African descended people suffer from....anti intellectualism.

I mean to say, that he was probably not well versed in History. Had he understood the history of his country, region, and continent he would have know that the threat to Africa....especially the North always comes from Europe and then West Asia.

Roman sacked Carthage, Egypt; Alexander and the Macedonians take over Egypt, Persions, Turks, Arabs, English, French, etc........

To protect himself,The entire Libyan coast should have seeded with anti air defense batteries .... I read that the best on the market are the Russian made s-300,400,500s ....about a billion a pop .... but they make you near inpenetrable to air and missile assaults.

Then, being just across the pond from Europe, he should have had missile capability to hit Italy, France, Spain, Greece ..... i.e.NATO cities.
Now, he would never need to use these capabilities, merely let it be known that if anybody messes with Libya, that Southern Europe gets hit in retaliation......that would have been enough to defer any action against him.

Gaddafi, like most African (and their descendants), simply never understood the true nature of the White. They are Barbarians. That is how they entered the civilized world and that is how they remain.

The Leopard cannot change its spot and Whites cannot change their barbarian nature.....its probably genetic.

He actually fell for Sarkozy's and Blair's smiles and handshakes.

Hopefully all the other Africans took note. Whites are not to be trusted. But, Africans being Africans....i doubt they will figure it out.

--------------------
Keldal

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:

If not for Obama saving the American banking and car industry America would have been finished already thanks to Bush, with deficit of billions going to war each day.

This is not true! Both the banking and car industries did not need saving and could have saved themselves if not for political interference. The banking industry tanked because during the Bush administration certain corrupt politicians (who happened to be Democrats) passed bills which forced banks to make faulty loans to poor minorities or else be sued for being "racist". Of course color has nothing to do with it and poor people, even whites, who could not pay and default on their loans end up ruining the banking system which is what happened. As for the auto industry, they were tanking because of abuses by the greedy unions which called for more money but less quality products. Ford and GM could have filed for a chapter 11 bankruptcy which could then allow them to reform their companies the same way companies like Dominoes Pizza, JC Penny, and dozens of other companies who went bankrupt but came back better than ever. Unfortunately, this reforming means that any and all union contracts are dissolved so the greedy rich union leaders (the same ones who made entitlements to viagra pills for all union workers which is one of the reasons why the automobiles are so damn expensive!) who are paying constituents of the president asked for his help. Suffice to say, the president's interference with the chapter 11 bankruptcy is actually a violation of federal laws (one of the many violations he's made throughout his presidency) and when the shareholders who are the real owners of the companies threatened Obama with legal action, Obama threatened them with his legal goons the same way he did with his campaign opponents for the Senate back in Chicago!

quote:
In fact both of them Bush (sr and jr.) did worse, by bringing down the American economy. And sending children into wars to die over oil reserves. SMH
Actually that was the Democrats again. The president does not have the power to declare war; such power is reserved for Congress only! What many people forget or don't know is that during Bush Jr. it was the Democrat run congress who called for war action including Senators Hillary Clinton and Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Also it were Democrats who ran down the economy with their faulty loan bank schemes and also the Fanny Mae housing market scandal with Democrat Representative Barney Frank and his gay lover who worked for Fanny Mae.

Make no mistake, I have NEVER supported the Republicans but put blame where blame is due! Sure the Republicans are guilty of many things but the Democrats are by far worse! The main reason why they are worse is that they love to frame Republicans and make them fit the bill for their own wrong-doings!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now we all understand why Gaddafi was taken out and Libya destroyed.....

White Supremacy.

Are you sure about that? Would you consider Hillary Clinton a white supremacist? What about President Obama?? The reason I ask was because these two individuals were instrumental in bringing down President Gaddafi. Gaddafi even begged Obama and Secretary of State Hillary at the time to help him, but these two sided with the 'Arab Spring' folk and allowed him to be violated and murdered the way he was and Secretary State Clinton even laughed about it. He even warned them that if he dies his country will become worse than Somalia and look at Libya now.

Now my confused friend, Gaddafi was not killed for any white supremacy but for a supremacy of a different kind i.e. the New World Order.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"The banking industry tanked because during the Bush administration certain corrupt politicians (who happened to be Democrats) passed bills which forced banks to make faulty loans to poor minorities or else be sued for being "racist". '

NONSENSE

" The president does not have the power to declare war"

Theoretically and textually correct....but for all practical purposes INCORRECT.

declare war ...wage war....police action....all semantics. Iraq War is all on Bush sorry.

--------------------
Keldal

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Djehuti, of course you being a White people hating, Asian racist would blame his White side. That's all Blacks and other people of color are good at is blaming Whitey for every dang thing that is bothering you & every hardship you face in life. Your kid fails school, ohhh bad evil wicked Whitey is holding your kid back, your daughter gets preggo out of wedlock, its that evil wicked Whitey again, have trouble holding on to a job, ohhh its that Whitey again, you commit a crime & go to jail, ooops evil Whitey done done it again. You hurt yourself opps there goes Whitey again done made you stub your toe. You knock a girl up and find yourself in jail for non payment of child support, oopps there's that wicked, evil, oppressive Whitey again he done made you not pay your child support & made you knock her up to begin with.

[Eek!] Please don't mistake me for Clyde Winters or Mike or the rest of the idiots here! I am NOT a racist or hater of whites or any group of people! You obviously misunderstood what I was saying. I don't blame Obama's actual white ancestry but his immediate family heritage via his mother. His father was never in his life and he never grew up in the black community so the fact that Obama somehow represents the black community is somewhat funny.

By the way, FYI I'm doing quite well in my life with a new management job at a medical laboratory and all of my friends of color are well off also with none of the stereotypical problems you described, and IF by any chance I or my friends encounter any problems we do NOT blame whites. So you're barking up the wrong tree. If you think this forum is full of people like that, why are you even here??

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"NEW WORLD ORDER"

.....and who will be in charge of this NEW WORLD ORDER.....???? think hard now....
(Who is confused ??)

Hilary Clinton - yes. Or else she would not have spear headed the destruction of Libya.

Barack Obama - yes. First off he is a mulatto (and all that that implies).

now we agree that these two are swlf serving politicians first and foremost.
But, ...too paraphrase Forrest Gump ...white supremacist is as white supremacist does.

--------------------
Keldal

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Kennedy had more empathy for Negro interests
than Obama has for Black American interests
Kennedy would not have tolerated the police
lynchings of black males. Obama sees it as
no biggie, minor if any concern or effort
against this major American crime against
humanity.

Voting for colour w/o
any other consideration
is not the way for USA
blacks to go.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Exactly. And as a (black) friend of mine has said, "President Barack has black folks bamboozled". I was never a fan of Bush, but say what you will at least Bush has never compromised the whole nation for power the way Obama and his handlers of the New World Order.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Nonsense.

That man Bush turned the entire universe upside down.

Worst president ever.

and stop talking the New Word Order nonsense.

The biggest threats to our future as you know are:

1. Runaway Wall Street banks, their Khazar Turk jewish owners.....who seems willing to blow up the world wconomy to line their pockets some more

2. Sociopathic AnglSaxon defense/intelligence apparatus who will destroy all law, order, decency for more power - here and abroad.

--------------------
Keldal

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
.....damn Doxie....you summed it up nicely.....the collectice crimes of Whites against Blacks in America today.

Good job.

"Unchecked by the judiciary, the death penalty's racial discrepancy survived and thrived. Eleven years after McCleskey, Baldus studied 667 homicides in Philadelphia between 1983 and 1993 and found that black defendants there were nearly four times likelier than white defendants to receive a death sentence for the same crimes. Racial disparities in crime rates aren't a factor in this because homicide, the predominant capital offense, is an overwhelmingly intra-racial crime."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/race-and-the-death-penalty/373081/

Old study:

"Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

More recent study:

Blacks Receive 60% Longer Sentences For Same Crimes

A new study by M. Marit Rehavi of the University of British Columbia and Sonja B. Starr of the University of Michigan Law School shows that Black Americans receive almost 60% long prison sentences than white Americans who committed the same crime.

http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-receive-60-longer-sentences-for-same-crimes/

"The police stop blacks and Latinos at rates that are much higher than whites. In New York City, where people of color make up about half of the population, 80% of the NYPD stops were of blacks and Latinos. When whites were stopped, only 8% were frisked. When blacks and Latinos are stopped 85% were frisked according to information provided by the NYPD. The same is true most other places as well. In a California study, the ACLU found blacks are three times more likely to be stopped than whites."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-quigley/fourteen-examples-of-raci_b_658947.html

By now we know that Doxie is a fasict.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Puzzled. So why do blacks believe that whites would change and be nice to them eventually? Can a cobra change its poison?

Or is it love of whites in the same way that a battered wife stays on with "but I love him".

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Now u are gettin it

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Blacks are not understanding what White Supremacy is and how it operates....

Hence they are confused......if a slightly more thqn marginal amount of them can learn what the issue is, changes will occur.

--------------------
Keldal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Troll Patrol I'm a White nationalist. If I'm a White fascist then you are a Black fascist. Don't like the truth tough. Yes people of color do use me & my people as their scapegoats for everything that is bothering you & all your failures. That is the truth. What I don't understand is, if Whites are such wicked,evil, vile,people who's mere existence oppresses people of color. Why do they want to be around us, why don't they want to separate from us? There are many countries in Africa that are 100% Black, most Asian countries are at the least 96% Asian, why can't they go to one of those and get away from wicked evil Whitey?? Even when we flee from your presence you follow us like little lost puppies.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,

all i want to know is when are guys going back to Central Asia ??

Haven't you read Dr. Clyde's work ??

North America belongs to us.

Haven't you read Mikes work ??

Europe belongs to us

...and when you get there do not upset the Mongols... I don't know what you people did way back when, but you must have done something awful....they keep running you out...and then you cause problems for evrybody else.

--------------------
Keldal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Kdolo, no I have not read Liar Winters' (Clyde) work nor have I bothered with Mike's either. Sorry I don't read Anti-White, Black supremacist garbage nor do I believe a dang thing that comes out of an Anti-White Black's or other person of color's mouths. We're not going to be going to the landlocked, waterless, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised nor anything brought in or out in trade (like Central Asia has any resources to trade anyway it doesn't even have water LOL) that is Central Asia as it is NOT our land. Europe IS OUR land NOT yours.

I'm like the OP I despise no I HATE self hating Whites more than I do Black,Asian,or other people of color racists. Winos are the worst evidence by our very own resident prideless, self hating wino Truthcentric.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Celticharlot:
No Troll Patrol I'm a White nationalist. If I'm a White fascist then you are a Black fascist. Don't like the truth tough. Yes people of color do use me & my people as their scapegoats for everything that is bothering you & all your failures. That is the truth. What I don't understand is, if Whites are such wicked,evil, vile,people who's mere existence oppresses people of color. Why do they want to be around us, why don't they want to separate from us? There are many countries in Africa that are 100% Black, most Asian countries are at the least 96% Asian, why can't they go to one of those and get away from wicked evil Whitey?? Even when we flee from your presence you follow us like little lost puppies.

Loony toon is back. LOL

"If I'm a White fascist then you are a Black fascist." O_o LOL @ the excuses.

YOU ARE A FASACIST AND IT'S IN YOUR WRITINGS AND REASONING, FASCIST! BUT YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THIS YOURSELF.

It's you who is doing the wining all the time on here. It is the white intellectuals who are stating modern europeans came from Cetrasl Asia, yet a dumbass such as yourself blames blacks for citing this. This is how dumb you are.LOL

Now you attack Truth-Centric, for being truthcentric? SMH.

Why can't you go away from the land your forefathers stole? You know America.

quote:
The Kurgans were a pre-Celtic peoples from whom the Celts evolved. The Kurgans came from the steppes of Russia and mixed with the people who were just north of the Black Sea, the North Pontic Culture, and formed a new culture. Between 2400 and 2300 B.C. the people of this newly evolved culture invaded southeast into the territory of the Trans-Caucasians and developed into the Indo-Europeans. Some of them moved west into Europe. From these latter people emerged the Battle-Axe Culture, Tumulus and then the Urnfield Culture which spread into central Europe and evolved into the Halstatt Culture. The other group of these same pre-Indo-Eropean peoples migrated south from the Trans-Caucuses to what is today Turkey, Iran and India.To get some idea of the diversity of languages and cultures that developed from the Indo-Europeans, see a list from an encylopedia. Three of the groups listed there, the Thracians, Macedonians and Greeks were Celtic tribes important to our story. For they settled Greece, Asia Minor and the Greek trading centers on the Black Sea. Thucydides, another Greek historian, reported the original Hellenes, the tribes settling what became Greece, were called Danaans. A name very close to another you will soon learn about.
http://celticowboy.com/mrn4.htm

-

Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No president in the history of the United States has ever been benevolent towards American-AFRICANS. Period.

What AA's don't understand is that if they don't vote with an AGENDA, and an economy to ENFORCE it, voting WILL NOT WORK.. PERIOD.

You're supposed to vote for a politicians that'll stack the cards in the deck in YOUR favor. He or she is supposed to make YOUR life EASIER, you do not vote for somebody just so that he/she "can do good to everybody". That's not how politics works.. The gays had an agenda, it was to legalize marriage in all states, and after a long and bitter war, they WON. What have American-AFRICANS to show for themselves? Nothing. All I hear is "he's the president of USA not just black people"... No wonder why he's not done anything for you/us.. This political naïveté has GOT to GO.

Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
MONEY.

--------------------
Keldal

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com