EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Nonsense of White Genes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Nonsense of White Genes
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow-up to the thread:

"When will Black people learn to think critically?"

How many time have we heard someone say:

These people have "European" genes?

Or, these people have Asian genes?

Or, these people have "Native American" genes?

Or, these people have African genes - as if African genes could be somehow different from the others.

Thinking "Critically" means that you understand what a stupid proposition that is. To simplify, that is saying that you have different genes from your parents.

Or did we all forget that all Humans are Africans?

So just because an Albino says it, doesn't mean that it's true. Of course thinking "Critically" you would understand that since Albinos lie about everything else concerning "RACE", the chances are that they are lying about this too.

Albinos are fond of talking about "Back-migrations". But logically why would such a thing happen? Those Africans who left Africa, obviously left under duress. No sensible person would go BACK, they would go FORWARD!

The TWO exceptions for "Back-migrations to Africa and surrounding area" would be when "FORCED" (such as when the Albino Turks were returned as Slave soldiers and concubines of the Arabs).

Or, "INVASION" such as when the Central Asian Albino Goths returned to North Africa. This involved several Invasions:

Forget the Greeks at Cyrene, we don't really know their racial make-up.

The Alans

The Alans or Alani were a group of White Asian tribes of nomadic pastoralists of the 1st millennium A.D. They spoke a Scytho-Sarmatian language. In 418 (or 426) the Alan king, Attaces, was killed in battle against the Visigoths in Iberia (Spain), and this branch of the Alans subsequently appealed to the Asding Vandal king Gunderic to accept the Alan crown. The separate ethnic identity of Respendial's Alans then dissolved. Although some of these Alans are thought to have remained in Iberia, most went to North Africa with the Vandals in 429. Later Vandal kings in North Africa styled themselves Rex Wandalorum et Alanorum ("King of the Vandals and Alans").

The Vandals

The Vandals were an Germanic tribe from Asia, that entered the late Roman Empire during the 5th century, perhaps best known for their sack of Rome in 455. Although they were not notably more destructive than other invaders of ancient times, Renaissance and Early Modern writers who idealized Rome tended to blame the Vandals for its destruction. According to Procopius, the Vandals came to Africa at the request of Bonifacius, the military ruler of the region. However, it has been suggested that the Vandals migrated to Africa in search of safety; they had been attacked by a Roman army in 422 and had failed to seal a treaty with them. Led by their king, Gaiseric, some 80,000 Vandals, crossed into Africa from Spain in 429. Advancing eastwards along the coast, the Vandals lay siege to Hippo Regius in 430.

LIBYA COLONY OF ITALY

Italy, which became a unified state only in 1860, was a late starter in the race for colonies. For the Italians, the marginal Turkish provinces in Libya seemed to offer an obvious compensation for their humiliating acquiescence to the establishment of a French protectorate in Tunisia, a country coveted by Italy as a potential colony. Italy intensified its long-standing commercial interests in Libya and, in a series of diplomatic maneuvers, won from the major powers their recognition of an Italian sphere of influence there. It was assumed in European capitals that Italy would sooner or later seize the opportunity to take political and military action in Libya as well. In September 1911 Italy engineered a crisis with Turkey charging that the Turks had committed a "hostile act" by arming Arab tribesmen in Libya.

FRANCE IN ALGERIA - 1830-1962

In the period between Napoleon's downfall in 1815 and the revolution of 1830, the restored French monarchy was in crisis, and the dey was weak politically, economically, and militarily. The French monarch sought to reverse his domestic unpopularity. As a result of what the French considered an insult to the French consul in Algiers by the dey in 1827, France blockaded Algiers for three years. France used the failure of the blockade as a reason for a military expedition against Algiers in 1830.

Using Napoleon's 1808 contingency plan for the invasion of Algeria, 34,000 French soldiers landed twenty-seven kilometers west of Algiers, at Sidi Ferruch, on June 12, 1830. To face the French, the dey sent 7,000 janissaries, 19,000 troops from the beys of Constantine and Oran, and about 17,000 Kabyles. The French established a strong beachhead and pushed toward Algiers, thanks in part to superior artillery and better organization. Algiers was captured after a three-week campaign, and Hussein Dey fled into exile. French troops raped, looted (taking 50 million francs from the treasury in the Casbah), desecrated mosques, and destroyed cemeteries. It was an inauspicious beginning to France's self-described "civilizing mission," whose character on the whole was cynical, arrogant, and cruel. In 1834 France annexed the occupied areas, which had an estimated Muslim population of about 3 million, as a colony.

The Kabyles

The largest group of the mulatto peoples who call themselves Berbers, are the Kabyles or Kabylians of Algeria. Though the White man always calls them indigenous peoples, or cryptically says "their origins are uncertain" their origins are of course, well known. They are the Mulattoes of the Berber Numidians and the Germanic Alans and Vandals. The early history of Numidia can be found in "The Jugurthine War" (112-105 B.C.) by the Roman historian Gaius Crispus Sallust (86 - 35 B.C.).

Surprisingly, one of the new bastions of White lies and nonsense, Wikipedia: has one of the few somewhat accurate histories of the Kabyles.

That pretty much does it for "Back Migrations", and none of that would be sufficient to effect "Native African Gene Pools".

So when an Albino says that "R" is a White gene:

Or, "J" is a White gene:

Or, "I" is a White gene:

Or, "G" is a White gene:

Or, "T" is a White gene:

Or, "L" is a White gene:

Or, "E1b1b" is a White gene:

You should ask them: how that can be when Blacks in Africa, or someplace else, has the SAME gene?

Then while they are thinking about it:

You might say:

"Oh ya, I forgot, White people are the Albinos of Black people - so of course they would have the same genes - except for those having to do with Albinism."

The breakdown is on this page:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Data/European_DNA_table.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recently see them claim e1b1a as Eurasian/ Cacasoid as well. LOL

This was of course after the revelation of the ancient Egyptian mummies. Before they called it a nigger gene.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter how persuasive and and logical the Negro argues, the results will be as they have always been, zero impact on the continuance of albino lies.
Jews completely control the Human Gnome project, as they completely control the media. Negroes have zero control over the media, so to believe you can influence genetics is insane.
Try posting these counterarguments on a mainstream site receiving millions of views and see how far you get. There will be a Tukular type Nazi/Zionist there to reject/ban/filter anything you present.
Negroes have been making these counterarguments to albinos for over 500 years, yet today albino misrepresentation of fact is more pervasive and more widely accepted than it's ever been.

IMHO, the only reason to continue down this cyclic path is the brain-dead hopes for acceptance and integration.
Integration will come, but only at the terms as defined by the albino European white supremacy agenda.
Admit that Negroes are far too disorganized and powerless to do anything to halt or reverse it.

LOL. Niggas should have protected Garvey, returned to Africa, suppressed the ignorant African masses and built up their own continent 100 years ago.

Look at the new documentary on China growth; China From Above, and be ashamed since this is the level of where Africa should be today, but will never see due to their clinging to primitive ways.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/05/china/aerials/steinmetz-photography

According to the experts, each year China builds a Chicago size city. The sheer scale of their engineering projects is mind boggling and far exceed anything Europe or American have ever built...and this is just the beginning.

Ask yourself why the Chinese go West to obtain education, but in most cases return to China to apply these new skills, while Africans rarely ever return but instead use their new skills re-enforcing Albino supremacy.

LOL, any fool should be capable of realizing this as a failed strategy. Why? Because Negroes have no strategy. They play X-Box GTO and checkers but no chess.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:

This was of course after the revelation of the ancient Egyptian mummies. Before they called it a nigger gene.

Follow Quetzalcoatl's posts in the other threads for a laugh.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Narmerthoth - The Americas are my home, why would I want to leave my home to please an Albino invader?

Btw - Liberia and Sierra Leone are examples where American Blacks moved to Africa and displaced native Blacks. It didn't work all that well.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Narmerthoth - The Americas are my home, why would I want to leave my home to please an Albino invader?

Btw - Liberia and Sierra Leone are examples where American Blacks moved to Africa and displaced native Blacks. It didn't work all that well.

I was US born also, but I don't fool myself to believe it is my home. It's more like a rented space that can issue an eviction notice at any time.

Negroes still 100 years later fail to comprehend the internal and external sacrifices needed to run a country or continent.
Liberia and Haiti are prime examples of Negroes always falling for the albino Okey-doke and allowing trained Niggas like "Charles Taylor" Tukular to come in and subvert their agenda.
Niggas lack the ability to take personal and political responsibility.
This is confirmed 150% by Niggas ignoring traitors who have sabotaged their own like W.E.B. DuBois did. I would argue that DuBois treacherous betrayal of Garvey and the UNIA far outweighed any black history books he wrote.
and what about the Negro ship captain that Garvey employed who was a CIA agent and sabotaged the ships. What was his name, or the hundreds of other Negro informants albino used against the NOI, Malcolm, the Panthers?
If Negroes had any pride, his name would be well known, in infamy for being the traitor that he was.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
No matter how persuasive and and logical the Negro argues, the results will be as they have always been, zero impact on the continuance of albino lies.
Jews completely control the Human Gnome project, as they completely control the media. Negroes have zero control over the media, so to believe you can influence genetics is insane.
Try posting these counterarguments on a mainstream site receiving millions of views and see how far you get. There will be a Tukular type Nazi/Zionist there to reject/ban/filter anything you present.
Negroes have been making these counterarguments to albinos for over 500 years, yet today albino misrepresentation of fact is more pervasive and more widely accepted than it's ever been.

IMHO, the only reason to continue down this cyclic path is the brain-dead hopes for acceptance and integration.
Integration will come, but only at the terms as defined by the albino European white supremacy agenda.
Admit that Negroes are far too disorganized and powerless to do anything to halt or reverse it.

LOL. Niggas should have protected Garvey, returned to Africa, suppressed the ignorant African masses and built up their own continent 100 years ago.

Look at the new documentary on China growth; China From Above, and be ashamed since this is the level of where Africa should be today, but will never see due to their clinging to primitive ways.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/05/china/aerials/steinmetz-photography

According to the experts, each year China builds a Chicago size city. The sheer scale of their engineering projects is mind boggling and far exceed anything Europe or American have ever built...and this is just the beginning.

Ask yourself why the Chinese go West to obtain education, but in most cases return to China to apply these new skills, while Africans rarely ever return but instead use their new skills re-enforcing Albino supremacy.

LOL, any fool should be capable of realizing this as a failed strategy. Why? Because Negroes have no strategy. They play X-Box GTO and checkers but no chess.

You have forgotten that Reagan made for the present success of China. It was during his administration that Americans invested heavily in China. It was this American capital that led to the development of China.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

You have forgotten that Reagan made for the present success of China. It was during his administration that Americans invested heavily in China. It was this American capital that led to the development of China.

. [/QB]

Dr. Winters, I see it differently.
For me, it just shows that Albinos are not the all-knowing, supreme intelligence that Negroes give them credit for being.
In theior greed and short-sightedness, The US & Europe allowed a communist country to be better capitalist than the so-said capitalists.
Today this communist continent owns approx. 6 trillion dollars of US debt.
Clearly the ancient Chinese are light years better at long term strategic planning than the Euros. The only plan the Euros have is to allow China to keep growing and then one day start WW-III. How many African-American Niggas do you think will be in the military fighting for America? My guess is, far too many. [Big Grin]
It won't be America/Europe that takes over Africa, but the Asians. By that time, Africa's population will very likely be reduced further below 500M due to self inflected tribal/country conflicts while China's population doubles due to resending of old population control policies.
So, with European populations decreasing and China population growing to over 3billion, where do you think China will go to house and feed some many people.
China has already shown that they can transform deserts into farmland while Africans cannot.
It's fairly easy to see where this will lead as China progresses, Africa declines and Europe stagnates.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I was US born also, but I don't fool myself to believe it is my home. It's more like a rented space that can issue an eviction notice at any time.

Negroes still 100 years later fail to comprehend the internal and external sacrifices needed to run a country or continent.
Liberia and Haiti are prime examples of Negroes always falling for the albino Okey-doke and allowing trained Niggas like "Charles Taylor" Tukular to come in and subvert their agenda.
Niggas lack the ability to take personal and political responsibility.
This is confirmed 150% by Niggas ignoring traitors who have sabotaged their own like W.E.B. DuBois did. I would argue that DuBois treacherous betrayal of Garvey and the UNIA far outweighed any black history books he wrote.
and what about the Negro ship captain that Garvey employed who was a CIA agent and sabotaged the ships. What was his name, or the hundreds of other Negro informants albino used against the NOI, Malcolm, the Panthers?
If Negroes had any pride, his name would be well known, in infamy for being the traitor that he was.

I said the Americas is my home - I said nothing about the U.S.

You seem to believe that only African countries are ruled by Blacks, and has authentic Black culture, that is not so.

Perhaps you should travel the Americas to see what it's about.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember that

Uncle Tom is not the real problems.

SAMBOS!!! are the PROBLEM.

Look that term down

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Mike, be real. The AMERICA's, both North and south are control by Albinos.
I don't believe that African nations are ruled by blacks. With the exception of Mugabe, Most of those rulers are simply puppets of the US or Europe.

I was raised in a progressive mostly black city in the US. I've visited every major city/state in the country, as well as most all major countries/cities in the world, fortunately, on someone else's dime. [Wink]

There is no "black" controlled nation on the planet. If they were, they would have nationalized and taken control of their national resources, which they have not.

Perhaps I'm wrong.
Name one completely black controlled nation?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the future differently. Once the West falls, probably by the end of this Century. Africans will be forced to use their own intelligence and Africa countries will be stronger .

Africa is the most stable continent on earth. Sure there are reversals in the Saharan region , but other than this it does not suffer the chaotic tectonic events associated with Eurasia.

It is predicted that China will march toward Africa. But they will fail. They will fail because no army on earth can defeat Black people when they are motivated to defend themselves.

China's progress is illusionary. They depend on stolen Western ideas. This lack of innovation will cause them to decline once Europeans fall.

I will tell you something you may not believe. European science is depended on Blacks. he U.S.A., had its Afro-Americans and the British their East Indians.

It is Blacks who led to the American and Japanese technological superiority.It was bLacks who made synthetic blood, it was Blacks at the University of Chicago that split the Atom, we made the internet work for everyone, and even invented the cell phone. Whites need us. That's why they have always tried to keep us from migrating to Africa or elsewhere.

American technological superiority has declined because Europeans have encouraged the most talented Blacks to spend their imaginations on being rappers or athlects.

They have tried to replace Afro-American genius , with Black people from India, but this is not working because Asians lack imagination (except for some Japanese).And most Asians believe that whites are the creators of technology, so they are adapt at working with European models--but they don't develop new scientific ideas and paradigms. They learn physics, math tc., but they learn it left-brained and can't innovate. Japanese science fiction writers have many good ideas but these ideas are rarely held by the scientists who feel if they follow Europeans they will be successful.

Asian don't understand that Blacks are Creators, while Europeans take what we invent and make it look pretty while they make money off our ideas. Beginning with the Cotton Gin, and Elijah McCall's oil machinery, America became the leader in scientific innovation.

It takes imagination to make the impossible, possible. Afro-Americans have the imagination, because we always find a way to make tedious jobs easy.

The recent period of white supremacy around the world is an abberation. As I have said many times white civilizations last only 300 years before they fall as a result of sexual deviance and reliance on foreign fighters. Don't forget the fact that Africa was colonized in 1899, and by the 1960's African countries became "Independent". On the otherhand, Europeans beginning with the Portuguese had ruled China and India 3-400 years, beginning in the 1500-1700's.

Asians have piggy-backed America's success. Since America's success is depended on Afro-Americans, and white Americans have mistakenly formed the idea they don't need us anymore I can't see China or Japan becoming the power necessary to conqueror Africa.

China may become a power in Asia, but China is a multiethnic country and once the country can not maintain a good standard of living for its people the country will break up.

India has the possibility of becoming a superpower in the future, but only if the Hindu Aryans in the North lose power.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ IMHO, you are dead wrong, BUT...

LOOK EVERYONE. I'VE GOT MIKE DEFENDING AFRICAN!
AND YOU THOUGHT HE HATED THEM. J/K MIKE [Big Grin]

China depending on European ideas is one fallacy.
In technology, Asia has always led Europe. Europe has taken Asian ideas and made improvements, especially in the area of weaponry, but it was Asians who first invented them.
As example, the first gun powder launched projectile, the first missile, and gun powder itself are Asian inventions. Where would Europe be today without Asia's gun powder?
Most of the advances we are seeing today in computers, communications, transportation, energy are coming out of Asia (China,Korea,Japan,India), and not out of the US, Europe or UK.

To take over Africa, China doesn't even need to send an army. You are mistaking China for Europe. China is much more civilized and strategic. They've already taken control of huge patches of Africa without pointing one rifle. No need to do so when African's will sell out their continent for a price.

Daewoo Logistics of South Korea has secured farmland in Madagascar to grow food crops for Seoul, in a deal that diplomats and consultants said was the largest of its kind. The company said it had leased 1.3m hectares of farmland – about half the size of Belgium – from Madagascar’s government for 99 years. It plans to ship the maize and palm oil harvests back to South Korea. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. […] The United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation warned this year that the race by some countries to secure farmland overseas risked creating a “neo-colonial” system. Those fears could be increased by the fact that Daewoo’s farm in Madagascar represents about half the African country’s arable land, according to estimates by the US government.

As Dr. Winters has pointed out, US republicans have made the error of outsourcing everything to China, India and Korea.
The US literally shot itself in the head by destroying it's own manufacturing base and capabilities.
Remember when US high schools offered machine shop, and electronics classes?
Today, every single computer or telcom device is manufactured in China.

LOL. The US is so stupid, it outsourced the development of the control systems for all Naval ships to a US based Chinese company. The company was awarded tens of millions of dollars to develop the system.
LOL, the US government was surprised when the CIA brought in reports that the Chinese navy has just completed upgrading their entire navy with a new command and control system. They were surprised because it was exactly the same system that the US based Chinese engineering group had designed for the US navy, except the Chinese version had many improvements that the US version did not.
LOL. China got a brand new system on the US taxpayer's dime.
China's 6,000 year history seems to make quite a bit of difference relative to a 600 year old civilization.

The scale of engineering in China is far beyond anything that Europe/America has even performed, and they are just getting started.
Even old engineering projects in China are vastly larger and more complex than anything Europe has ever produced.

What new tech is being developed today that will place it's developing nation as the top superpower?

-Fusion
The Chinese are very interested in developing clean sustainable nuclear fusion. The government has been poring billions of dollars each year into fusion research. Currently, they hold the record for the longest sustained fusion reaction.
It really helps that this project can be funded by using just a fraction of the interest paid on the US debt it holds.

Green Tech (Solar Cells, Wind turbines, etc)

The solar cells developed by China currently yield an efficiency of .33% and they are developing methods to incorporate melanin into Solar cells to increase this efficiency to over 80%. Asian melanin research is not like Europeans. Asians aren't hiding the importance of melanin like Euros, and this allows any of their 1.5B people to become melanin engineers.

China has developed wind farms with towers over 200 feet in height with each of it's four blades weighing in at over 5 tons each. Currently this wind farm is capable of powering a city the size of Chicago.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I don't know about Quetzalcoatl's, but what I've seen on forums and YouTube channels in general. These claims by them, show that we should not take "their so called science" too seriously, but rather with a grain of salt. But I will follow the posts by Quetzalcoatl if I have some spare time left.
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know about Quetzalcoatl's, but what I've seen on forums and YouTube channels in general. These claims by them, show that we should not take "their so called science" too seriously, but rather with a grain of salt. But I will follow the posts by Quetzalcoatl if I have some spare time left.
Save your time. Here;s the summary count.

Dr. Winters by TKO

Quetzalcoatl: Does Jake Lamotta masochist impression.
"Hey, but ya couldn't knock me out Ray"!

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Remember that

Uncle Tom is not the real problems.

SAMBOS!!! are the PROBLEM.

Look that term down

SAMBOS are a small minority. Uncle Toms are all over the place.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Save your time. Here;s the summary count.

Dr. Winters by TKO

Quetzalcoatl: Does Jake Lamotta masochist impression.
"Hey, but ya couldn't knock me out Ray"!

Ok, and I don't even wanna fking think about this Quetzalcoatl loon. Ever since I started reading their claims on e1b1a as so possibly being Eurasian/ Cacasoid, my views on them have drasticly changed. This thing has abviously nothing to do with a supposed science, rather with political motives. Rooted in hatred for blacks.

As Doug wrote, no matter how much evidence is thrown at them, they will twist it.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike come off it. The Vandals were NOT from Asia neither are any other Germanic tribe. Nor are any other White tribes, & Whites are NOT Albinos.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie,

Can u pleae stop. At least move on to a new topic. Whites/Germanics are Asians ok. .....

Chased out by Huns and Mongols. Even the Romans knew that.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Thins thing has obviously nothing to do with a supposed science, rather with political motives. Rooted in hatred for blacks.

LOL. Isn't that always been the case for the last 200 years.
Science, economics, health, housing, employment, banking, whatever, whites have cantered them all around their psychotic illusions of race.
They can only win the game if you keep playing by their rules.
I'm like Miles Davis when he said, "Whites love Negro Blues. Fuk em! Let them have them".
Then he started playing electronic jazz (Bitch's Brew) that was far outside of their capability.

I now understand enough about history to refocus and redirect resources towards the future.
Buy some land with resources, have it declared for mining and avoid all public taxes, or structure a corporation sole and become a sovereign entity like the Vatican. This is what many Black Moors are doing today in the US.
Corporation Sole + International Dual citizen License + Trade = Freed mind, body and sole.
The Black Moors have packaged plans to structure this for you for less than $1000.
There are however, very difficult emotional trade-offs that need to be released such as, social security, Birth certificate, and any other documentation that would make you a ward of state where you reside.
Many Negro Christians are emotionally attached and are not capable of breaking legal ties to the US government and prefer the easier path of staying on the plantation.
As Malcolm said, The Fear of Freedom is real.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Thins thing has obviously nothing to do with a supposed science, rather with political motives. Rooted in hatred for blacks.

LOL. Isn't that always been the case for the last 200 years.
Science, economics, health, housing, employment, banking, whatever, whites have cantered them all around their psychotic illusions of race.
They can only win the game if you keep playing by their rules.
I'm like Miles Davis when he said, "Whites love Negro Blues. Fuk em! Let them have them".
Then he started playing electronic jazz (Bitch's Brew) that was far outside of their capability.

I now understand enough about history to refocus and redirect resources towards the future.
Buy some land with resources, have it declared for mining and avoid all public taxes, or structure a corporation sole and become a sovereign entity like the Vatican. This is what many Black Moors are doing today in the US.
Corporation Sole + International Dual citizen License + Trade = Freed mind, body and sole.
The Black Moors have packaged plans to structure this for you for less than $1000.
There are however, very difficult emotional trade-offs that need to be released such as, social security, Birth certificate, and any other documentation that would make you a ward of state where you reside.
Many Negro Christians are emotionally attached and are not capable of breaking legal ties to the US government and prefer the easier path of staying on the plantation.
As Malcolm said, The Fear of Freedom is real.

Yes, that's true. And the irony is, when you beat them at their own game, they quickly switch the rules. So it benefits them. "E1b1A" is now Eurasian/ Cacasoid as well. LOL

They also claimed E1b1E as Eurasian/ Cacasoid, but hardly understand that "lip plated nigga's" who they despise are (at the root) of the basal gene pool.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike come off it. The Vandals were NOT from Asia neither are any other Germanic tribe. Nor are any other White tribes, & Whites are NOT Albinos.

Go argue white those scholars. And stop bothering us with you **** at this forum.

And albino = white. I see no problem with this, if whites can go around calling blacks; niggers on the many forums.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com