EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who are Americas Black People? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who are Americas Black People?
MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrAboriginal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/King-Tut.jpg

You're going to the white man's sources. By your logic this is really King Tut.

You know darn well they have white washed everything.

I hope you'll go through the first link that I provided. I got all of the maps from a website that sells them for high dollar. raremaps.com
Also take notice that they are dressed like pacific islanders(Fiji, Papua New Guinea, ect.)

Posts: 11 | From: Georgia | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrAboriginal:

Colored folk used to identify by tribes/family ties/bloodlines. That is why Africans don't identify with us. We don't share anything in common with them, not blood, not culture, only color.

so it was like I was saying in the other thread our DNA will show that we are not Africans
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrAboriginal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Colored folk used to identify by tribes/family ties/bloodlines. That is why Africans don't identify with us. We don't share anything in common with them, not blood, not culture, only color.

so it was like I was saying in the other thread our DNA will show that we are not Africans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHjJJfhfRgs
60 minutes on dna testing inconsistencies. Apparently, the tests only account for less than .1% of a person's DNA. Not to mention, tribes are kept by the father and they test for the mitochondrial DNA so it's backward anyway.

Posts: 11 | From: Georgia | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I haven't seen your other thread. What is the link?
MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
https://www.gallery.ca/en/see/collections/artwork.php?mkey=37247

Deputation of Indians of the Northern Chippewa Tribes

If those aren't niggas, I don't know what is.

--------------------
"African" Americans ain't Africans.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I haven't seen your other thread. What is the link?
It's the Culpability thread Mike made where I mentioned the Native American haplogroups
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
Deputation of Indians of the Mississippi tribes
http://collections.mohistory.org/resourceMgr/202583.html

I'll check that thread out but make sure you go through these links I'm sending you. If I'm in left field break down my "evidence" and edify a brotha, sista.

--------------------
"African" Americans ain't Africans.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Deputation of Indians of the Mississippi tribes
http://collections.mohistory.org/resourceMgr/202583.html

I'll check that thread out but make sure you go through these links I'm sending you. If I'm in left field break down my "evidence" and edify a brotha, sista.

Great stuff, but this link isn't working.

This is important, so please fix or find another source.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's showing various indian, 66,137 are of interest.

http://www.americanantiquarian.org/photographs-native-americans-inventory

Here is a image of mixed Algonquins with Africans.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7TJ3weHzgUw/VQRA_boWweI/AAAAAAAACFY/Ek6ixekVczE/s1600/narragansett5.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pqORNAsQeYc/TxsEvwfZm_I/AAAAAAAADg4/Q98dWJc0OGY/s1600/American_Native+Americans_Algonquin_Ciouncil_Nipmuc.jpg
http://www.powhatanmuseum.com/sitebuilder/images/G._Mills_L._Trammell_W.H.Boston-600x419.jpg
Powhanta Indians.

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:rolleyes:

picture spamming as evidence of proof.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were no other non white up until the mid and late 1800s with more comming after ww2 with there numbers be relatively small,because of the Indian repatriation act a lot of what could be revealed in terms of people of the americas is obscured,whites didn't widely use African to describe blacks in America and they consider 3/4 white and 1/4 black mix to be non white and people like skip gated perpetuate the idea Indians and black rarely mixed with the image of native Americans being light skinned and looking chinese,taken as a whole its odd there are images of people who don't look Africa, European or like the Chinese Indians with no info given because the non whites weren't here in large numbers.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
[Roll Eyes]

picture spamming as evidence of proof.

Okay, xyyman, I don't know what the deal is with you, or why you're trolling.

But are you really so ignorant that you don't know that physical evidence is central to the scientific method?

Definition of scientific method

: principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses.

(Btw - Proof is DERIVED from evidence).

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MrAboriginal - The Mississippi tribes link started to work.

Great contribution - thanks!

MrAboriginal
Member # 22085

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
There were no other non white up until the mid and late 1800s with more comming after ww2 with there numbers be relatively small,because of the Indian repatriation act a lot of what could be revealed in terms of people of the americas is obscured,whites didn't widely use African to describe blacks in America and they consider 3/4 white and 1/4 black mix to be non white and people like skip gated perpetuate the idea Indians and black rarely mixed with the image of native Americans being light skinned and looking chinese,taken as a whole its odd there are images of people who don't look Africa, European or like the Chinese Indians with no info given because the non whites weren't here in large numbers.

"They go completely naked except that around their loins they wear skins of small animals like martens, with a narrow belt of grass around the body, to which they tie various tails of other animals which hang down to the knees; the rest of the body is bare, and so is the head. Some of them wear garlands of birds’ feathers. They are dark in color, not unlike the Ethiopians, with thick black hair, not very long, tied back behind the head like a small tail. As for the physique of these men, they are well proportioned, of medium height, a little taller than we are. They have broad chests, strong arms, and the legs and other parts of the body are well composed. There is nothing else, except that they tend to be rather broad in the face: but not all, for we saw many with angular faces. They have big black eyes, and an attentive and open look. They are not very strong, but they have a sharp cunning, and are agile and swift runners. From what we could tell from observation, in the last two respects they resemble the Orientals, particularly those from the farthest Sinarian regions."
The Written Record of the Voyage of 1524 of Giovanni da Verrazano as recorded in a letter to Francis I, King of France, July 8th, 1524

http://www.columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/verrazan.htm

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Great discussion of the Black Native Americans. There should no longer be a debate on Blacks in America because we have been in the Americas since 100,000 BC.

You can find out more about the Black Native Americans in my book: We are not JUST Africans, and my videos below. Click on the pictures and you will find my book and videos.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
[QB]  -

Black Caribs are indigenous people from the island of St. Vincent, formed by the mixture between Island Caribs and enslaved Africans produced in the 18th century. This population remains Caribbean culture and they make up a very small population in the archipelago, representing the 2.0% of the current population of St. Vincent and Grenadines. There are also black Caribs in Dominica and Trinidad. The history of the Black Caribs is known thanks to reports that the British governor William Young sent to the British crown, in which he explained that the Black Caribs were a mix of Caribs and enslaved Africans from Spanish ships wrecked near its shores. These reports were read and taken as reference by many chroniclers and later historians. However, researchers of history and Garifuna language (the Garifunas are descentants of Black Caribs in the mainland of Central America) of the 20th and 21st centuries, such as Itarala, have their own conception of the origin of the Black Caribs. According to them, the African ancestors of the Black Caribs come from other Caribbean islands and migrated to Saint Vincent as refugees to escape slavery and as slaves bought by the Carib Amerindians. The Black Caribs are the people who originated the Garifuna people, when part of their community was expelled from St. Vincent in 1797 and exported to the island of Roatán, Honduras, from where they migrated to the coast of the mainland of Central America, spread as far as Belize and Nicaragua.[1]

William Young's version[edit]
After the arrival of the British to St. Vincent in 1667, the British Major John Scott wrote a report for the British crown, explaining that St. Vincent was populated by indigenous people and some blacks from two Spanish ships wrecked on its shores. Later, in 1795, the British governor of St. Vincent, William Young, explained in another report, also addressed to the British Crown, the island was populated by black slaves from two Spanish ships that had sunk near the island of San Vincent in 1635 (although according other authors as Idiáquez, the two slave ships wrecked between 1664 and 1670). The ships carrying slaves headed to the West Indies (Bahamas and Antilles). According to Young's report, after the wreck, slaves from the ethnic group Ibibio from Nigeria, escaped and reached the small island of Bequia. There, the Caribs enslaved them and brought them to Saint Vincent. However, according to Young, the slaves were too independent of "spirit", prompting Caribbean teachers to plan to kill all the African male children. When Africans heard about the Caribs' plan, they rebelled and killed all the Caribs they could, then headed to the mountains, where they settled and lived with other slaves who had taken refuge there before them. From the mountains, the former slaves attacked and killed the Caribs continually, reducing them in number.[1]

Current Version[edit]
However, researchers such as the linguist specializing in the Garifuna language Itarala, reject the theory of Young. According to them, most of the slaves arrived in Saint Vincent came, actually, from other Caribbean islands, who had settled in Saint Vincent in order to escape slavery in his land. So, in Saint Vincent, came Maroons from all surrounding plantations from the islands, but were diluted in the strong culture of resistance Caribbean.[2] Although most of the slaves came from Barbados [1] (most of the slaves of this island were of present Nigeria and Ghana), but slaves came also from places like St. Lucia (where slaves were probably from the present Senegal, Nigeria, Angola (Ambundu) and Akan people) and Grenada (where there were many slaves from Guineas, Sierra Leone, Nigeria (specifically Igbo), Angolans, Yoruba, Kongo and Ghana). The Bajans and Saint Lucians arrived on the island in pre-1735 dates. Later, after 1775, most of the slaves who came running from other islands were Saint Lucians and Grenadians.[3] After arriving at the island, they were received by the Caribs, who offered protection,[4] enslaved them [5] and, eventually, mixed with them.

Addition of the African refugees, the Caribs captured slaves from neighbouring islands (although also they had as slaves white people and his own people), while they were in fighting against the British and French. Many of the captured slaves were integrated into their communities (this also occurred in islands like Dominica). After of the African rebellion against the Caribs, and his escape to the mountains, over time, according to Itarala, probably the Africans from the mountains also down from the mountains to have sexual intercourse with women Amerindians - perhaps because most Africans were men - or to steal food.[4] The sexual intercourse not necessarily had to marriage.

On the other hand, if the Maroons abducted to Arauaco-Caribbean women's or married them, is another of the contradictions between the French documents and memory of the Garinagu. Andrade Coelho states that "whatever the case, the Caribs never consented to give their daughters in marriage to blacks".[6] Conversely, Sebastian R. Cayetano, argues that "Africans were married with women Caribs of the islands, giving birth to the Garifuna".[7] According to Charles Gullick some Caribs were mixed peacefully with the Maroons and some not, creating two factions, that of the Black Caribs and the Yellow Caribs, who fought on more than one occasion in the late seventeenth and early eighteenth.[8] According to Itarala, many intermarried between indigenous and African people, was which caused the origin of the Black Caribs.[4]

One datum in favour of the idea of Gullick is the physical separation between black Caribs and Yellow Caribs in the late 17th century. Perhaps because of its numerical dominance, the black community pushed the Yellow Caribs towards the leeward side of the island, staying them with the most flat and fertile part (but also more liable to be attacked from the sea) of windward. It also seems true that in 1700 the Yellows asked the intervention of the French against the Black Caribs, however, when visualized they should share their scarce land, preferred to give up the alliance.[9]

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video is about the Origin of the name Indian, for Native Americans. Let's not forget that the first Americans in Brazil 100kya were Africans. These first Americans are called Paleoamericans. Like the first Europeans they were Blacks

-

The Black Caribs were a mixture of African and Black Native Americans.

-

The Garifuna are not primarily of African origin, they are mainly descendants of the Black Mayans (Cholan, Otomi, Lacandon and etc.) . this view is supported by the iconographic evidence from Banampak, Xultun and San Bartolo.

-

-

-

• Before the Europeans classified all the Black Native Americans as Africans, the Mayan speaking Mexicans include Black Mexicans who were probably decendants of the Paleoamericans. According to Quatrefages in The Human Species, the Black tribes of Mexico include the Othomi (Otomi), and Tzendal/Chontal. Arnaiz-Villena and Winters have discussed the genetic evidence of Indigenous Mexican-African admixture that is compelling (refer to articles cited above). The frequency of HLA B*35 at 45% is highest among the Maya. We also find that the YAP+ associated with AàG transition at DYS271 and 9bp also has a high frequency among the Maya, all these markers are associated with African ancestry. This is not surprising because Quatrefages classified the Chontal Maya as Black Native Americans , and sickle cell anemia is found among ancient Mayan skeletons.
    The Amerindian haplogroups (hg) are descendant from the L3(M,N, & X) macrohaplogroup): ABCDN and X. The L3 (M,N,X) marcogroup converge at np 16223.

The phylogeography of haplogroup C suggest that this American founder haplogroup differentiated in Siberia—Asia . The situation is not so clear for haplogrop B2, but A2 and D1 probably differentiated after the mongoloid Native American lineages diverged after crossing the Beringa Straits.

Haplogroup A2 has the motif 16111T,16223c, 16290T, 16319A and 16223C . Haplogroup A is rare in Siberia . Interestingly, haplogroup A absent in western North America is common in parts of Central America and Northern America where the Spanish reported the existence of Black Native American communities.

In a recent study of post-Classic Mexicans at Tlatilco , dating between 10-13 centuries the subjects carried the founder haplogroups A (36%), B (13%), C (4.3%) and D (17.4%) . We should note, that in Yucatec, the Mayans were predominately haplogroup A, the Maya in Hondurus, a stronghold of the Black Native Americans belonged to haplogroup C.
    The mtDNA haplogroup A common to Mexicans is also found among the Mande speaking people and some East Africans . Haplogroup A found among Mixe and Mixtecs .The Mande speakers carry mtDNA haplogroup A, which is common among Mexicans .

In addition to the Mande speaking people of West Africa, Southeast Africa Africans also carry mtDNA haplogroup A .
    The major American Indian male lineages include R1, C,D and Q3.There is evidence of African admixture in the American y-chromosome haplogroups. The Q y-haplogroup has the highest frequency among indigenous Mexicans. The frequency hg Q varies from a high of 54% for Q-M243, and a low of 46% for QM .
    Underhill et al , noted that:" One Mayan male, previously [has been] shown to have an African Y chromosome". This is very interesting because the Maya language illustrates a Mande substratum, in addition to African genetic markers . Recent research indicate the Ch’ol and Chontal also carry E1b1b .

African y-chromosome are associated with YAP+ and 9bp. The YAP- associated with A-G transition at DYS271 is found among Native Americans. The YAP+ individuals include Mixe speakers (32-33). YAP+ is often present in haplogroups (hg) C and D.

The DYS271 transition is of African origin.The DSY271 Alu insertion is found only in chromosomes bearing Alu insertion (YAP+) at locus DYS287 (33). The DYS271 transition was found among the Wayuu, Zenu and Inzano. The Mexican Native American y-chromosome bearing the African markers is resident in haplogroups C and D .

The R haplogroup is carried by Mexicans. The frequency of hg R varies from Tarahumara (5.6%), Otomi (14.3%), Yucateca Maya (10.5%). There is also a high frequency of haplogroup R among the Ch’ol and Chontal which stood around 15% . The most pristine form of R-M173 is carried by Africans. The haplogroup R-M173 is not found in Siberia.

The Ch’ol and Chontal also carry E1b1b . The fact that Neves discovered the Paleoamericans were Black, makes it clear that the ancestors of the Aztecs and Chontal may be descendants of this Mexican population.

In addition, eyewitness accounts of SSA populations in the Caribbean, and Mexico anthropologists have found SSA skeletons at Pre-Columbian sites . Moore, Wailoo, and Whittington report that ancient Mayan skeletal remains indicate that they suffered from sickle cell anemia an illness associated with Sub-Saharan Africans . The presence of sickle cell anemia among the ancient Maya, supports Quatrefages claim that the Chontal Maya were Africans . Winters has shown the Manding, an African language, as a substratum in Mayan languages.

In summary, the genetic evidence makes it clear Black descendants of the paleoamericans were in Mexico when the Spanish arrived there, and exist in Mexico today.

quote:
quote:
[QB]  -

Black Caribs are indigenous people from the island of St. Vincent, formed by the mixture between Island Caribs and enslaved Africans produced in the 18th century. This population remains Caribbean culture and they make up a very small population in the archipelago, representing the 2.0% of the current population of St. Vincent and Grenadines. There are also black Caribs in Dominica and Trinidad. The history of the Black Caribs is known thanks to reports that the British governor William Young sent to the British crown, in which he explained that the Black Caribs were a mix of Caribs and enslaved Africans from Spanish ships wrecked near its shores. These reports were read and taken as reference by many chroniclers and later historians. However, researchers of history and Garifuna language (the Garifunas are descentants of Black Caribs in the mainland of Central America) of the 20th and 21st centuries, such as Itarala, have their own conception of the origin of the Black Caribs. According to them, the African ancestors of the Black Caribs come from other Caribbean islands and migrated to Saint Vincent as refugees to escape slavery and as slaves bought by the Carib Amerindians. The Black Caribs are the people who originated the Garifuna people, when part of their community was expelled from St. Vincent in 1797 and exported to the island of Roatán, Honduras, from where they migrated to the coast of the mainland of Central America, spread as far as Belize and Nicaragua.[1]

William Young's version[edit]
After the arrival of the British to St. Vincent in 1667, the British Major John Scott wrote a report for the British crown, explaining that St. Vincent was populated by indigenous people and some blacks from two Spanish ships wrecked on its shores. Later, in 1795, the British governor of St. Vincent, William Young, explained in another report, also addressed to the British Crown, the island was populated by black slaves from two Spanish ships that had sunk near the island of San Vincent in 1635 (although according other authors as Idiáquez, the two slave ships wrecked between 1664 and 1670). The ships carrying slaves headed to the West Indies (Bahamas and Antilles). According to Young's report, after the wreck, slaves from the ethnic group Ibibio from Nigeria, escaped and reached the small island of Bequia. There, the Caribs enslaved them and brought them to Saint Vincent. However, according to Young, the slaves were too independent of "spirit", prompting Caribbean teachers to plan to kill all the African male children. When Africans heard about the Caribs' plan, they rebelled and killed all the Caribs they could, then headed to the mountains, where they settled and lived with other slaves who had taken refuge there before them. From the mountains, the former slaves attacked and killed the Caribs continually, reducing them in number.[1]

Current Version[edit]
However, researchers such as the linguist specializing in the Garifuna language Itarala, reject the theory of Young. According to them, most of the slaves arrived in Saint Vincent came, actually, from other Caribbean islands, who had settled in Saint Vincent in order to escape slavery in his land. So, in Saint Vincent, came Maroons from all surrounding plantations from the islands, but were diluted in the strong culture of resistance Caribbean.[2] Although most of the slaves came from Barbados [1] (most of the slaves of this island were of present Nigeria and Ghana), but slaves came also from places like St. Lucia (where slaves were probably from the present Senegal, Nigeria, Angola (Ambundu) and Akan people) and Grenada (where there were many slaves from Guineas, Sierra Leone, Nigeria (specifically Igbo), Angolans, Yoruba, Kongo and Ghana). The Bajans and Saint Lucians arrived on the island in pre-1735 dates. Later, after 1775, most of the slaves who came running from other islands were Saint Lucians and Grenadians.[3] After arriving at the island, they were received by the Caribs, who offered protection,[4] enslaved them [5] and, eventually, mixed with them.

Addition of the African refugees, the Caribs captured slaves from neighbouring islands (although also they had as slaves white people and his own people), while they were in fighting against the British and French. Many of the captured slaves were integrated into their communities (this also occurred in islands like Dominica). After of the African rebellion against the Caribs, and his escape to the mountains, over time, according to Itarala, probably the Africans from the mountains also down from the mountains to have sexual intercourse with women Amerindians - perhaps because most Africans were men - or to steal food.[4] The sexual intercourse not necessarily had to marriage.

On the other hand, if the Maroons abducted to Arauaco-Caribbean women's or married them, is another of the contradictions between the French documents and memory of the Garinagu. Andrade Coelho states that "whatever the case, the Caribs never consented to give their daughters in marriage to blacks".[6] Conversely, Sebastian R. Cayetano, argues that "Africans were married with women Caribs of the islands, giving birth to the Garifuna".[7] According to Charles Gullick some Caribs were mixed peacefully with the Maroons and some not, creating two factions, that of the Black Caribs and the Yellow Caribs, who fought on more than one occasion in the late seventeenth and early eighteenth.[8] According to Itarala, many intermarried between indigenous and African people, was which caused the origin of the Black Caribs.[4]

One datum in favour of the idea of Gullick is the physical separation between black Caribs and Yellow Caribs in the late 17th century. Perhaps because of its numerical dominance, the black community pushed the Yellow Caribs towards the leeward side of the island, staying them with the most flat and fertile part (but also more liable to be attacked from the sea) of windward. It also seems true that in 1700 the Yellows asked the intervention of the French against the Black Caribs, however, when visualized they should share their scarce land, preferred to give up the alliance.[9]

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The Mande speakers carry mtDNA haplogroup A, which is common among Mexicans .

In addition to the Mande speaking people of West Africa, Southeast Africa Africans also carry mtDNA haplogroup A .

Africans don't carry mtDNA haplogroup A,

what are you talking about ?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

The Mixe and Mande speaking people share the mtDNA hg A and lexical items.

-

-

-

-

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nairaland.com/3522334/africans-first-people-ancient-americas#52024716

Intelligent human existence in Mexico dated to 260,000 years ago.

-

In the 1960s, sophisticated stone tools rivaling the best Cro-Magnon works in Europe were discovered by Professor Juan Camacho Armenta and Cynthia Irwin-Williams in Hueyatlaco, near Valsequillo.

https://area51blog.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/le-mystere-mexicain-est-aussi-a-hueyatlaco/

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Mixe and Mande speaking people share the mtDNA hg A and lexical items.

-

-

-

-

Interesting post. I am sure lioness is pulling hair now. I am sure they will go back to the drawing table and make a few alternations.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com