EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Afro-American Origins : the Black Europeans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Afro-American Origins : the Black Europeans
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lioness and lamin check out my new video on the Black European ancestors of Afro-Americans. We are not just Africans.

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No such thing as a Black European. You are NOT Europeans and never will be Clyde you stupid White people hating, White child wanna be harming, Kill Whitey, Black RACIST, Black supremacist pos.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
No such thing as a Black European. You are NOT Europeans and never will be Clyde you stupid White people hating, White child wanna be harming, Kill Whitey, Black RACIST, Black supremacist pos.

You are right I am not a Black European. But as an Afro-American because of the plantation experience where Black European Indentured Servants and Black Native Americans worked together and mated we carry the ancestry of both these populations.In addition, free colored folk married white women and Black Mongoloid Native Americans.

Stop telling this lie that there were no Black Europeans. You have been on Egyptsearch long enough to know this is a lie given the numerous threads on this topic.

You claim to be a Scot. King James was Black.

-

-

Stop being ashamed of your Afro heritage.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You cannot contest the picture of King James the Black European.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King James:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/king-james-iv-and-i-of-scotland-and-england-1566-1625/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde, sorry White people hater but I have no Afro heritage. Yes I am of Scottish descent in that my paternal grandfather was Scottish (from Scotland) & was of the Moore sept of the Boyd clan (Same clan as King James hehehe) hence my surname Moore, my paternal grandmother was German (from Germany) & her mother was from Holland. Only Non-White I possibly have in me (from my mother's side) is Cherokee & Algonquin no Black.

Jantavanta, actually yes I can. King James was NOT Black & no he does NOT look Black in that picture.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good video Dr Clyde Winters. It will help to answer questions about what the Slave Trade was really about.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde, sorry White people hater but I have no Afro heritage. Yes I am of Scottish descent in that my paternal grandfather was Scottish (from Scotland) & was of the Moore sept of the Boyd clan (Same clan as King James hehehe) hence my surname Moore, my paternal grandmother was German (from Germany) & her mother was from Holland. Only Non-White I possibly have in me (from my mother's side) is Cherokee & Algonquin no Black.

Jantavanta, actually yes I can. King James was NOT Black & no he does NOT look Black in that picture.

The musical group Enya, acknowledged the contribution of Senegalese music to Celtic music. Even Catherine Acholonu has linked Celtic Runes to Nsibidi Script.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=DDDZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA186&lpg=PA186&dq=nsibidi+ogham+acholonu&source=bl&ots=cbpJWis7by&sig=y4xO-Te9TkTKFc_3Cd_dK1a5tqk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwA2oV ChMIxbvEyMe_xwIVSwQaCh1PfATh#v=onepage&q=nsibidi%20ogham%20acholonu&f=false

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

Stupid, if you belonged to Moore (BlacK) clan you are of Black origin. That's why your butt is not flat.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
King James was Black.

That goes against Mike's teachings that the Catholics of Europe were Black and were in a race war with white Protestants such as the Anti-Papal King James

http://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/portraitLarge/mw03419/King-James-I-of-England-and-VI-of-Scotland?LinkID=mp02390&role=sit&rNo=4

official court paintings, in color
 -
King James I of England and VI of Scotland
by Daniel Mytens
oil on canvas, 1621

https://nttreasurehunt.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/a-prodigy-portrait-for-montacute/
 -
Portrait of James I by John de Critz the Elder

title page to the 1611 first edition of the King James Bible
 -

quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
You cannot contest the picture of King James the Black European.

yes you can >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU

-

quote:

-

Stop being ashamed of your Afro heritage.

Clyde stop the nonsense, thanks

better quality print, same item >>

http://media.mutualart.com/Images/2012_03/18/06/061604252/140d6277-7974-43ff-93eb-fb849160c94d.Jpeg
 -
King James , engraving illustration
By Kendrick Hondas
'Jacobus VI D.G. Magnae Britanniae Franc. et Hiberniae Rex'

enlarge

-

^^^ see how if you have a poor quality reproduction you get a poor quality interpretation ?
Further, this is not official court portraiture.
It's a small book illustration. The artist did not make it while being in the presence of the King. He copied the face from looking at the official paintings or other book illustrations (and there are dozens of them)

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not a Black European.

quote:

But as an Afro-American because of the plantation experience where Black European Indentured Servants and Black Native Americans worked together and mated we carry the ancestry of both these populations.In addition, free colored folk married white women and Black Mongoloid Native Americans.

Stop telling this lie that there were no Black Europeans. You have been on Egyptsearch long enough to know this is a lie given the numerous threads on this topic.

Where is your evidence for a black person indigenous to Europe in the AD historical period?

You might mention some indentured servants in colonial America who arrived in America from Europe

Does that mean they are indigenous to Europe or does that mean they are analagous to a white South African who is only African by nationality, not indigenous?

And a few such people may have been indentured servants in colonial America

Where is a text from, say medieval Europe or more recently where they remark that an indigenous community of European people who looked just like Africans was living there at the time?

Do some proper anthropology where a community of black people who were described as looking just like Africans but were aboriginal to Europe and lived in Europe somewhere

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
I am not a Black European.

quote:

But as an Afro-American because of the plantation experience where Black European Indentured Servants and Black Native Americans worked together and mated we carry the ancestry of both these populations.In addition, free colored folk married white women and Black Mongoloid Native Americans.

Where is your evidence for a black person indigenous to Europe in the AD historical period?

You might mention some indentured servants in colonial America who arrived in America from Europe

Does that mean they are indigenous to Europe or does that mean they are analagous to a white South African who is only African by nationality, not indigenous?

And a few such people may have been indentured servants in colonial America

Where is a text from, say medieval Europe or more recently where they remark that an indigenous community of European people who looked just like Africans was living there at the time?

Do some proper anthropology where a community of black people who were described as looking just like Africans but were aboriginal to Europe and lived in Europe somewhere

LOL. This is a stupid comment. Where is your evidence there were no indigenous Black Europeans,when Blacks have been in Europe since 44kya.

Europe is not the homeland of whites. Central Asia is their homeland. As a result, whites are the ones not indigenous to Europe.

There were numerous Black Communities in Europe as you know. Stop lying.

The whites who had recently entered Europe from Central Asia just called the Black Europeans in Medieval Europe: Moors.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
lioness like most Europeans/whites you are a liar. you will do anything in your power to deceive people and place your people in Europe when they originated in Central Asia.
Below is the original engraving of King James and your color copies.

-

The faces of your reproductions do not look anything like the original. Theses paintings , like you are fake.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

enlarge

-

^^^ see how if you have a poor quality reproduction you get a poor quality interpretation ?
Further, this is not official court portraiture.
It's a small book illustration. The artist did not make it while being in the presence of the King. He copied the face from looking at the official paintings or other book illustrations (and there are dozens of them)

If you were not white, you might feel ashamed publishing this photoshop reproduction of King James. But because you are white you have no shame in reproducing this fake . Below is a comparison of your so-called high quality reproduction.

-

On the left we have the original engraving, on the right your reproduction. It is clear in this comparison that you have rounded the face of King James and made his lips thinner. You rounded the face to make the nose longer. In doing this you present more neck in your version of King James than is evident in the original engraving on the left.In addition in your fake reproduction the ear is slanted to accomodate your rounding of the face.

lioness you disgust me. In the original engraving King James moustache is pointing down. Just to be funny you give King James a handlebar moustache. lioness stop making and posting fake images just to make yourself appear white--I mean right.

lioness stop creating fake drawings just to give your people a fake history. There are no indigenous whites in Europe--you and your people came from Central Asia.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Clyde,

Prove it White child hater, Black racist, Black supremacist boy. As I said there is NO such thing as a Black European. Your people are NOT nor will you ever be European or Native American. Whites do NOT come from Central Asia. The ugly, waterless, landlocked, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised, & nothing can be gotten in or out in trade is NOT our homeland. I want the proof Black racist boy. Where are the remains (skeletons, mummies), where are the depictions (paintings,statues,figurines), where's the linguistic & DNA proof. What language did these people speak, what were their tribal names??? Oh that's right Clyde according to your RACIST Black dumb arse. Whites have no history, no accomplishments, no heritage, no identity, nothing to be proud of as Whites, are incapable of creating/building a civilization or anything, are inferior non-humans, have no right to knowledge of self, etc.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Clyde I've noticed on a lot of your graphic presentations your images get distorted

for example:

-
^^^ The two pictures at left over the word "American" next to Frederick Douglass are obviously distorted.
They are too narrow, obviously not the right proportions of the originals
Maybe you're not holding down the shift key to lock the proportions for a size change but you do this all the time.

Again:

Here's your original >>
 -

^^^ It's in proper proportion

Now here's another of your graphics>

http://olmec98.net/kingJames.png

-
____________________^^^^
As we can see the center picture is the same picture as above but you've got it too wide. It's distorted from the original, your graphics are messed up

Here again, in the next of your posts >>

-

^^^ Now it's obviously too narrow

Clyde please stop fvcking up and get your shyt together before even trying to question me and making comparisons

signed,

lioness

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

Clyde I've noticed on a lot of your graphic presentations your images get distorted

for example:

-
^^^ The two pictures at left over the word "American" next to Frederick Douglass are obviously distorted.
They are too narrow, obviously not the right proportions of the originals
Maybe you're not holding down the shift key to lock the proportions for a size change but you do this all the time.

Again:

Here's your original >>
 -

^^^ It's in proper proportion

Now here's another of your graphics>

http://olmec98.net/kingJames.png

-
____________________^^^^
As we can see the center picture is the same picture as above but you've got it too wide. It's distorted from the original, your graphics are messed up

Here again, in the next of your posts >>

-

^^^ Now it's obviously too narrow

Clyde please stop fvcking up and get your shyt together before even trying to question me and making comparisons

signed,

lioness

LOL. You fvuked up. I just proved it that's why you are a despicable liar, with no shame.

quote:

Below is a comparison of your so-called high quality reproduction.

-

On the left we have the original engraving, on the right your reproduction. It is clear in this comparison that you have rounded the face of King James and made his lips thinner. You rounded the face to make the nose longer. In doing this you present more neck in your version of King James than is evident in the original engraving on the left.In addition in your fake reproduction the ear is slanted to accomodate your rounding of the face.

lioness you disgust me. In the original engraving King James moustache is pointing down. Just to be funny you give King James a handlebar moustache. lioness stop making and posting fake images just to make yourself appear white--I mean right.

lioness stop creating fake drawings just to give your people a fake history. There are no indigenous whites in Europe--you and your people came from Central Asia.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

quote:

If you were not white, you might feel ashamed publishing this photoshop reproduction of King James. But because you are white you have no shame in reproducing this fake . Below is a comparison of your so-called high quality reproduction.

-

Look at how dumb Clyde is

In the lower picture he says " On the left we have the original engraving"
Then if you look at the image he first posted at the top of this same post, the full illustration is obviously a lot less narrow then his own enlargement
-total incompetatance

He got the image from a Black Hebrew Israelite website comprised of people too lazy to learn Hebrew so instead they try to make King James black so that them using the convenient King james version is not a "white version" of the Bible

Clyde claims " you have rounded the face of King James" Then he rounds the face himself here:
quote:
 -

So Clyde can't figure out how to do the enlargements. First he narrows the face too much, then he widens it making it rounder. It's comical

I, on the other hand, got the better quality version from a reputable Art website and as you can see have not altered it AT ALL

http://www.mutualart.com/Artwork/-Jacobus-VI-D-G--Magnae-Britanniae-Franc/172D94B13F7B388B

Again, watch the video where Brother Ankh breaks it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU

Clyde should stick with the traditional afrocentric scholars, none of whom claimed King James was black or even part black
-instead of joining the LTC here at Egyptsearch

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
lioness you are a Liar. The picture below is a fake just like you.

-

king James did not have a handlebar moustache.

-  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -

wrong again Clyde

As you can see, you can see the moustache curls up
Again, if the image was of any lesser quality (like yours is) you can't see that curl.

Again the shape of his moustache is irrelevant since he may have styled it differently at differernt times or at different ages

-and have you read any descriptions written in his time of his hair and eye color?

-and did you notice he wasn't Black?

In other words you have said King James I was black. Your claim has no basis

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are images of Princess Pauline von Metternich which Egmond introduced - http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=010442

Lioness' assholery knows no bounds. Here some are these images from Wikipedia. Apparently the wikipedia editor prefer to portray her main image in the whimsical fantasy portrait rather than the true to life photographs.

Notice how in the last image she removes her gloves to contrast the colour of her hand with the glove. A lot of portraits feature royals with the one glove removed. I wonder what the significance is.

-
Pauline Sandor Princess Metternich

-
Pauline von Metternich (daguerrotype by Herman Krone)

-
Pauline Metternich Sandor

Lioness if we escalate this blatant practice further back in time, what do we get?

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
 -
 -

wrong again Clyde

As you can see, you can see the moustache curls up
Again, if the image was of any lesser quality (like yours is) you can't see that curl.

Again the shape of his moustache is irrelevant since he may have styled it differently at differernt times or at different ages

-and have you read any descriptions written in his time of his hair and eye color?

-and did you notice he wasn't Black?

In other words you have said King James I was black. Your claim has no basis

LOL. Racist liar. Here you go again with a fake picture of King James.

Fool I already published the original picture. But like most Europeans you love to lie.

-

The original picture in this The Works dated to 1616, looks nothing like the fake picture you posted above.

-

In the original engraving, the hair is thinner, the eyes are different, and there was less forehead. The, forehead was made longer so the eyes could be pushed back, with the cheeks made fatter so the artist could make the nose on the fake drawing of King James longer and more European, than the "hook" nose common to Afro-Americans.

King James was Black!

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -  -

lioness you are a true white supremacist. Even when there is documentary and pictorial evidence that you have made fake iconographic and artifactual "evidence" to lie about ancient history, you still lie.

The fact that you would purposely post fake drawings when I already posted the original, does not show boldness, it shows the low self-esteem you manifest. The reality that you will go to any length to promote another "white lie" illustrates your need to lie about history to make your race more important in history than the factual evidence shows. You should be ashame--but this is not in your character.

Stop posting fake artifacts and drawings to make Black Europeans into whites.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

lioness you are a true white supremacist. Even when there is documentary and pictorial evidence that you have made fake iconographic and artifactual "evidence" to lie about ancient history, you still lie.

The fact that you would purposely post fake drawings when I already posted the original, does not show boldness, it shows the low self-esteem you manifest. The reality that you will go to any length to promote another "white lie" illustrates your need to lie about history to make your race more important in history than the factual evidence shows. You should be ashame--but this is not in your character.

Stop posting fake artifacts and drawings to make Black Europeans into whites.

Clyde nothing here is fake. It's two different prints of the same book 1616, Works of King James, a widely known about book

Here's the version you posted above with the head section enlarged.
It's enlarged properly not stretched like taffy in your retarded detail >>
 -

^^^^ This is from the version you posted, properly enlarged. Even in this lesser quality image you see the moustache curled up, so stop the lying.
And what is this? If anybody does not have a curled mustache they're black? Is that your new moustache based theory?

Why are you looking at this old white man and calling him black?
Are you that delusional ?
Both versions is of the same old white man.

As the years go by you get more and more delusional.

You are looking at an old white guy. Why are you calling him black? Are you hitting the bottle?

Take your pick, George G.M. James, J.A. Rogers, Ivan van Sertima,

No Afrocentrist author says King James was black or even mulatto.

Only you chump

You are part of the wannabe classic European movement now and it's actually the opposite of Afrocentrism. It's a sickness

Here's another printing from an Ebay auction where they sold a copy for $ 2,245

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-James-I-The-Workes-1616-1620-Daemonologie-Tobacco-Basilikon-

-

-

Clyde, your version or my version it's all the same, portrait of an old white guy

So stop the bullshyt and fraudulant video making You are making a mockery of Afrocentricity

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Clyde, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black LOL. You are as racist as they come & have the nerve to call Lioness racist, you stupid White people hating, White child hating, Black RACIST, Black supremacist dumby. King James was NOT Black. It is NOT White supremacist for a White person to claim their own history, etc all of which you seek to rob us of due to your hatred for us. You are exactly what you accuse Lioness of being but in reverse. You are a Black RACIST & a Black supremacist who is trying to make your race seem more important in history than they were & trying to write Whites out of history like we don't/didn't exist & trying to write your own selves in in our place. You even deny that we are human, claim we are inferior. You also claim that we are incapable of creating any kind of civilization. Sorry Clyde there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK EUORPEAN. You should be ashamed of yourself.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Habsburg Agenda:

Notice how in the last image she removes her gloves to contrast the colour of her hand with the glove. A lot of portraits feature royals with the one glove removed. I wonder what the significance is.

-
Pauline Metternich Sandor

Lioness if we escalate this blatant practice further back in time, what do we get?

^^^Very Interesting
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black LOL. You are as racist as they come & have the nerve to call Lioness racist, you stupid White people hating, White child hating, Black RACIST, Black supremacist dumby. King James was NOT Black. It is NOT White supremacist for a White person to claim their own history, etc all of which you seek to rob us of due to your hatred for us. You are exactly what you accuse Lioness of being but in reverse. You are a Black RACIST & a Black supremacist who is trying to make your race seem more important in history than they were & trying to write Whites out of history like we don't/didn't exist & trying to write your own selves in in our place. You even deny that we are human, claim we are inferior. You also claim that we are incapable of creating any kind of civilization. Sorry Clyde there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK EUORPEAN. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Is this a white woman?
 -

What of her daughter?
 -

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

^^^^ This is from the version you posted, properly enlarged. ..

Blah blah blah ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-James-I-The-Workes-1616-1620-Daemonologie-Tobacco-Basilikon-

-

Focus your macular degenerated sight on the hair...

Look at it some Muur... and say the truth for once...

That is African type hair!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

-

^^^^ This is from the version you posted, properly enlarged. ..

Blah blah blah ....

-

Focus your macular degenerated sight on the hair...

[Big Grin]

S/he knows King James was Black, she just needs to make him white to help her self-esteem, and feel better about being a white Wo/Man.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -

quote:

^ That is African type hair!

If you think the above is a man with an afro you have serious mental problems
Clyde another delusional, thinks if you think this ^^^ is not a Black man then you are a "white supremacist racist"

yet there is no published afrocentrist who ever made such a claim

Why not you ask ???

Because he would be laughed off the planet

Below, the same book, with better resolution >>

dried out old white man hair, same as above >>
 -
Frontpiece, Collected Works of King James I, 1616-1620
Worcester Cathedral library.files

The King a little younger
 -

lay off the weed

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinos NEVER try to cover-up Black royalty - He, he,he,he.

The original:

-

The Albino Fake:

-

Enlargement:

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:

http://www.carcafriculture.org/Docs/Ogam%20stone%20inscriptions%20igbo%20column%20writings.doc

Ireland is derived from Erinland, Irish Druids referred to Ireland as the ‘Land of Erin’, which was the etymological origin of the word Ire-land. Erin was very likely a mythical world teacher known to the Igbo as Eri, the founder of their ancient civilization, the Nri civilization. Eri is spelt Erin in Yoruba and Benin (Edo) languages, meaning ‘God’, among other things

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

Original

Lying white supremacist what you have posted below are fakes. Stop trying to steal the history of the Black Europeans.

Why don't you do some original research on the history of your people in Central Asia, instead of spending your time publish fakes to massage your lack of self-esteem.

Your need , like that of white people generally is to invent fake artifacts and art to give your people a history that never existed.

quote:
 -
 -

quote:

^ That is African type hair!

If you think the above is a man with an afro you have serious mental problems
Clyde another delusional, thinks if you think this ^^^ is not a Black man then you are a "white supremacist racist"

yet there is no published afrocentrist who ever made such a claim

Why not you ask ???

Because he would be laughed off the planet

Below, the same book, with better resolution >>

dried out old white man hair, same as above >>
 -
Frontpiece, Collected Works of King James I, 1616-1620
Worcester Cathedral library.files

The King a little younger
 -

lay off the weed

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Clyde,

Once again White people hating, White child wanna be harming, Black RACIST, Black supremacist goon. There is NO such thing as a Black European & you need to stop trying to steal our history. You are a lying RACIST Black supremacist, pot meet kettle again. There's no research to be done on White people's history in Central Asia. This is because we did NOT come from the ugly, waterless, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised, where nothing can be gotten in or out in trade known as Central Asia. You are trying to steal what isn't yours or your people's to massage your own lack of self esteem & trying to give your people a history that never existed stop trying to project.

Jantavanta,

White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist demon from hell. Ireland has nothing to do with the Igbo or Yoruba Ireland was originally called Eirinne (SP) which means land of the Aryans the same as Iran. Before that it was called Hibernia. Go find your own dang history in AFRICA and stop trying to steal other peoples. Tell me Jantavanta, what did White children ever do to you that you would want to harm them & hate them so much???

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] Albinos NEVER try to cover-up Black royalty - He, he,he,he.

The original:

-

-

quote:

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde,

Once again White people hating, White child wanna be harming, Black RACIST, Black supremacist goon. There is NO such thing as a Black European & you need to stop trying to steal our history. You are a lying RACIST Black supremacist, pot meet kettle again. There's no research to be done on White people's history in Central Asia. This is because we did NOT come from the ugly, waterless, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised, where nothing can be gotten in or out in trade known as Central Asia. You are trying to steal what isn't yours or your people's to massage your own lack of self esteem & trying to give your people a history that never existed stop trying to project.

-

I am no racist. You are a wannabe white girl. You were proud of your "white" heritage until you came to Egyptsearch and saw real research and Black History. After coming here you have discovered that every lie you learned about who you were was a lie. You hate the fact that the Celts were Black and now you know that the big butt you had pride in betrys your Black heritage like your big lips and hook nose. The only thing you could hold sacred was your "paleness" and Mike took that away from you.

You have an inferiority complex. Calling other people racist will not take away your Black ancestry. Remember I based the video below on your first email you sent me admitting you have strong feelins of inferiority. Click on this video so you can be reminded of your feeling of inferiority.

-

Central Asia was not waterless and barren when your people lived there. That was the problem. It was such a fine environment that your people prospered and due to a population explosion Proto-Europeans began to move into lands settled by Blacks as tectonic events ruined many centers of Black civilization after 1500 BC.

One problem white Europeans have is that they like to burn down trees. This causes the land , over time to become barren.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
LOL. African hair is not just an Afro. Like most white liberal supremacists you promote stereotypes to keep Black people ignorant of their history and heritage, As a result, you have chosen a hairstyle you want to insist is the "natural" hairstyle of Black people to help in your myth making.

You are a liar. Black people with oil and a comb can make their hair style anyway they wish.

-

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] Albinos NEVER try to cover-up Black royalty - He, he,he,he.

The original:

-

-

quote:

Yes it is African hair.

-

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
The latter images appear to be more like Jheri curls. I will show a better matching type later.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
 -
Afar man

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Clyde why are you saying this is a black guy when it's looking like an old white dude?

The illustration if from the widely known collected works of King James 1616-1620

but you don't hear any historians, black or white saying this picture looks like a black man

or could this be a case of projection illness?

Suppose I send this to Molefe Asante or Runoko Rashidi and ask them if King james was black.
If they say no would you consider that you may have fallen prey to a cult-like group delusion ?

Pick any published black scholar and we'll ask him

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Clyde why are you saying this is a black guy when it's looking like an old white dude?

The illustration if from the widely known collected works of King James 1616-1620

but you don't hear any historians, black or white saying this picture looks like a black man

or could this be a case of projection illness?

Suppose I send this to Molefe Asante or Runoko Rashidi and ask them if King james was black.
If they say no would you consider that you may have fallen prey to a cult-like group delusion ?

Pick any published black scholar and we'll ask him

You can send it to whom ever you wish. Although I have known for years that you are a White Supremacist agent--even when you had associates that helped you to publish 24/7, I tried to give you respect, but after Tukuler banned Mike, your lying became too extreme and contemptible.

You pretend to be Black--but we believe ethnically, and spiritually that you are a liberal white supremacist. You are a liar and white supremacist-propagandist so I can't believe much you publish relating to Black people outside Africa and in ancient history.

After teaching for over 40 years, especially white undergraduate and graduate students, I have patience that allowed me to ignore your comments. Comments which are not stupid--but strategic--aimed at highjacking the history of Black people and reaching your main goal to cause confusion and give brain washed people "ammunition" to sustain their support of the history the Academe has taught them. I can not allow you to spread anymore lies about Afro-American history.

You don't get it. If there were Black Europeans in the beginning, and Blacks have continued to migrate into Europe for the past 44,000 years there had to have been Blacks in Europe when Europeans discovered the Americas, given the fact Blacks were already in Europe before Black Muslims ruled much of Europe up to 1492.

Your efforts to deny King James' African heritage by posting fake artifacts illustrates that you will go to any means to distort and lie about the history of Black people.Sure, this is your pattern and nothing is new, but I will not ignore this affront against
Afrocentrism.

Asante and Rashidi practice Afrocentricity , I practice Afrocentrism. Afrocentrism is the research tradition of J.A.Rogers, Anta Diop and W.E.B.DuBois. Asante’s 5 Characteristics of Afrocentricity are:

(1) an intense interest in psychological location as determined by symbols, motifs, rituals, and signs;

(2) a commitment to finding the subject-place of Africans in any social, political, economic, architectural, literary, or religious phenomenon with implications for questions of sex, gender, and class;

3) a defense of African cultural elements as historically valid in the context of art, music, education, science and literature;

(4) a celebration of centeredness and agency and a commitment to lexical refinement that eliminates pejoratives about Africans or other people;

(5) a powerful imperative from historical sources to revise the collective text of African people.

Source:Afrocentricity ,By: Molefi Kete Asante: http://www.worldagesarchive.com/Reference_Links/Afrocentricity.htm ).

This means that in Afrocentricity researchers do not use the methods of academic disciplines that originated in Europe to interpret Africalogical events.

This is not the mission of Afrocentrism.
Afrocentrism-is adherence to principles and theories related to the idea that African and World history originated on the African continent and moved outward from Africa through the human agency of Africans speaking related languages and practicing a shared culture, who founded the first civilizations of Africa, the Americas, Europe and Asia.

As a result, Afrocentrism is a social science research method with clear paradigms and goals.

Afrocentric scholars use the ancient model, to
understand the history of the ancient world, not
relativism.And these researchers could speak more than one European language,

As a result of the "Ancient Model"
scientific efforts of africalogical ancient history
researchers of the four diverse philosophical schools
Afrocentric studies of ancient history (ASAH) is
organized around two theoretical or empirical
generalizations\ paradigms. An empirical
generalization is "an isolated proposition summarizing
observed uniformities of relationships between two or
more variables".

The two paradigms associated with ASAH developed
by the perennialist afrocentric scholars are:

(1) Black\African people are the children of Ham;

(2) Blacks founded the first civilizations in Asia

(Sumer, Babylon and Elam), Africa (Egypt, Ethiopia

and Libya\ North Africa) and Europe (Greece and

Crete).

The normal scientific research in africalogical
ancient historical studies is directed toward the
articulation of those phenomena and theories supplied
by the ASAH to deduce new paradigms.

Due to the foundation of africalogical ancient
research by the afrocentric perennialists, ASAH
research is paradigm based. As a result, africalogical
ancient historical fact-gathering, that is the
historical, linguistic and anthropological data
through which afrocentric scientists inform their
colleagues ( and the public at large) is based on
these paradigms.

The theoretical paradigms of the ASAH provide
africalogical researchers with the criterion for
choosing the problems and solutions to social science
phenomena including:

(1) the design of research phenomena;

(2) the maps or areas of research; and

(3) the interpretation of research results.

The paradigms for ASAH predicted four hypothesis that
were unknown at the time the "Ancient Model" of
history was developed , to guide the development of
scientific knowledge for the africalogical study of
early history. These propositions based on the
"Ancient Model" are:

(1) If Blacks founded civilization in Asia and Africa
, they may have influenced civilization in the
Americas.

(2) If Blacks founded civilization in West Asia,
Africa and Europe, archaeological data will support
their earlier presence in these regions of the world.

(3) If Blacks founded the first civilizations, they
also invented writing and other elements of social and
scientific technology.

(4) If Blacks founded civilization, they probably
founded civilization throughout Asia and Europe.

Given the two empirical paradigms founded by
Afrocentric scholars almost 200 years ago, and four
predicted hypothesis related to the "Ancient Model",
africalogical ancient history research should increase
the precision of the application of afrocentric
research methods and scope of research in this area so
as to answer three questions in the mature afrocentric
social science. Research in the afrocentric social
sciences seeks to answer three classes of questions
based on the ASAH paradigms:

(1) the determination of significant ASAH facts;

(2) the match of ASAH facts with theory; and

(3) the articulation of ASAH theory.

The normative function of the ASAH paradigms provides
the afrocentric ancient history researchers with
shared paradigms, or points of view that help define
how s/he will research ancient history. These
paradigms insure that africalogical researchers use
the "Ancient Model" of research, as opposed to the
"Aryan Model" of research to illuminate the early
history of Black/African people.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com