EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Will the war and holocaust start in september 2015?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will the war and holocaust start in september 2015?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On some forums you have people who follow history and compare it to the present news and make prognosis.

Iam the first Black or Surinamese person who actually published about the holocaust, the second WW in Holland etc.

My latest prognosis since 2009 says the holocuast started in 2009, with secret killings of the elderly and sick in Holland and in 2015 the wild holocaust will start against Blacks and Muslims.

DO YOU WANNA SEE A HOLOCAUST is one of my papers at Academia.edu

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://nos.nl/artikel/2054840-steeds-meer-steunbetuigingen-voor-vreemdelingen-in-duitsland.html

nos.nl/artikel/2054899-van-der-steur-al-meer-beveiliging-op-stations.html

Unrest in Europe against foreigners going to a pitch?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://nos.nl/artikel/2055266-honderden-migranten-per-trein-naar-munchen.html

unrest in Europe about not stopping illegals entering Europe; brown and black people on trains...they are creating an image that they had instilled for 35 years in the brains of pinks; so If they strike out; pinks will agree..

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://nos.nl/artikel/2055787-wilders-roept-op-tot-verzet-tegen-asielzoekerscentrum-zeewolde.html

Holocaust mongering in Holland goes to a pitch...

Everybody who is allowed to settle in Holland goes through an official proces, based on the law...Nobody can just force entrance or something. So, if you foresee problems as immigration is as old as the world, you take preventive measures to stop immigration. By giving people a time limit, so they know when to leave, and how to invest their earnings etc..

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Flight MH14 of Malay airways flying over the Ucraine, filled with Dutch Euroasians on their way to Indonesia, was shot down by orders of the Dutch state. They did so in order to accuse Russia of agression, and they will decalre war on Russia. This war will be the cover for holocaust. I would not visit Europe just now, and I would not board a Russian passenger plane right now, because soon will be shut down.

It seems tourist do not come to Morocco just now. Pinks know there is a holocaust, they ware living with holocausts for 5000 years.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://nos.nl/artikel/2056805-treinverkeer-tussen-duitsland-en-denemarken-stilgelegd.html

We are watching the start of the wild holocaust. I do not expect reporting. Its afterwards we will hear how many died. Victims will not speak out, the states will give no information.

I think this has been going on in Europe for 5000 years. They kill of unwanted persons of the population.

They create a crises, name a black sheep, and kill many more then the socalled black sheep. In Holland its the Moroccans, my neighbours.

I expect an influx soon. I believe their elite knows, its been 35 years in the making, but they will do nothing to stop this. So they can travel and do whatever an elite does.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pam/thumb/a/a4/Holocaust123.JPG/240px-Holocaust123.JPG

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

We are watching the start of the wild holocaust. I do not expect reporting. Its afterwards we will hear how many died. Victims will not speak out, the states will give no information.

I think this has been going on in Europe for 5000 years. They kill of unwanted persons of the population.

They create a crises, name a black sheep, and kill many more then the socalled black sheep. In Holland its the Moroccans, my neighbours.

You shouldn't go back to such an evil country
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I am always specalating how and by which method the mass killing and chasing away will be put into action. As there was a big todo about bringing EBOLA patiens into Holland I thought they might use Ebola as a means and a reason to use martial law or something.
So soon the war will be decalred to rUSSIA AND ALL FREE MOVEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS WILL HALT.

In the holland news I read about a piece of land that was submitted for building a mosque will now be used to house refugees.

The refugee crisis is the catalist and Dutch settled muslims will be played out against these new muslims. They have other expectations, believe they have a right, will put up a fight, and give the state plenty of excuses to exterminate them.

Only long afterwards we will know a bit what happened. Reporting on WWII and its holocaust is still not complete.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I went to Cafe du livre, had a coffe and a cold tomato soup. They whizzed fres tomato, little olie oil, a lil onion and garlic. It was wonderful. The lade gave me a few older Hereld something. A british paper. I was horrified by the refugee crises images and they were showing children too.

So the refugees are partially left to enter trains and travel to other countries. They want them to spread. So every pink European can see them, and be ready to kill them when the masters give them the sign.I wonder how they will kill my family and other settled blacks and muslims. Telling people about this danger only seemed to feed their hatred against me. All dutch pinks are offended that I would even think they are capable dto do such a thing. That they did it before and spouting the same hateful language is no indication to them.

So as I could not stop the holocaust, I make peace with the loss, and think that if folks are to stupid to see their death coming, than its perhaps better for them to die. The houseniggers will be the first to die...

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there going to be an holocaust in Europe and WWIII in the world because we are living in an information age with computer, cell phone, internet, youtube, facebook plus old tech like TV, radio. Holocaust and World War require secret planning, secret manipulation and an ignorant masses. Those are the condition that have make WWI, WWII and the genocide in that period (Jews, Gypsy, German, Russian) possible.

Now a large portion of the middle class and working class are better inform because of the internet, most of them know about the illuminati, that's the reason why it have been very difficult for some members of the elite and their secret society to start WWIII to increase their control of the world. Somebody always expose their conspiracy to the public.

Thanks to the USA for inventing (some are probably reinvention) the computer, internet, cell phone, website and social media, TV, Radio.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I don't think there going to be an holocaust in Europe and WWIII in the world because we are living in an information age with computer, cell phone, internet, youtube, facebook plus old tech like TV, radio. Holocaust and World War require secret planning, secret manipulation and an ignorant masses. Those are the condition that have make WWI, WWII and the genocide in that period (Jews, Gypsy, German, Russian) possible.

Now a large portion of the middle class and working class are better inform because of the internet, most of them know about the illuminati, that's the reason why it have been very difficult for some members of the elite and their secret society to start WWIII to increase their control of the world. Somebody always expose their conspiracy to the public.

Thanks to the USA for inventing (some are probably reinvention) the computer, internet, cell phone, website and social media, TV, Radio.

Thank you for answering without insults.
I belief my research, so I went to Marrakech to monitor the holocaust from a safe distance. If I was wrong, I am sorry, and I love to see my fully equiped home in The Hague again. The different lifestyle, the variety of food, the libraries, cinemas etc.
For now I do not know if I can return after two more years, as they pass laws in the middle of the night and Dutch journalist do not seem to ask questions.
You mentioned the USA where George W Bush bombed New York on 9_11-2001, killed Americans like they were just rats, and came up with some cock and bull story. Nobody seems to have protested in spite of this computer age. But its seems also that a majority of the population is trained not to respond to criticism of their masters.
Its the same with my blue blood is black blood theory. You are supposed to be an intellectual and be able to think and sort fact from fiction, yet you all react like I was some medieval heretic, who denied god exist or so.
Yall want to burn me on the stake as if I were some witch.

I have prognosed the present upheaval since 2010, and even in this month of september a war will be delared against Russia, that will be the cover to prevent any information coming out, will curb free movement to collect facts. They have created this socalled refugee crisis and strangely these poor people are partially allowed to travel on, and some are stopped half way.
So, let see the end of this month before I am accused of conspiracy thinking. How is it possible that these poor, unarmed folks can force their presence on all mighty Europe?
The last holocaust went wild 1943-1945, and was much about brown and black Europeans, jews, gypsies and others, in over stuffed trains. It will not be the same as the last one though.
First a massive flight from Europe by Muslims Blacks, and others leaving all their properties behind. Gold teeth extracted at the border.

The pink Europeans who are feebleminded or asocial and live from government money, will be killed. Gays, drug users, unwed mothers, criminals, activist, thinkers against the state like me, Houseniggers will all be killed, as they do not want Blacks in a position of authority or power. And only long afterwards will we know some details. I have made peace with the knowledge that members of my family and friends will be killed.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/multimedia_images_%5Bcurrent-date%3Acustom%3AY%5D/eu_migration.jpeg?itok=4eOy_gj_

They have fed Europeans for 35 years on information that Muslims want to destroy Europe and now they have the images of Muslims storming Europe. Its all manufactured for a purpose...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Its not possible to storm Europe unless it wants to be stormed with cameras rolling. One would otherwise have to bomb the gates, and I did not hear about any of that.

So they let these people in, to proof a point. And they selectedly are allowed to travel on so every European capital will have its share of dangerous Muslim and Black invaders.

They will be killed and their own national elites will not protest, lest they cannot travel freely to Europe for shopping at Chanel, Dior or Givenchy...

Nobody will help them. They believed the Western propgaganda about justice and human rights. There even is no human rights court in Holland. Human rights are raised to embarres other governments. The International Court of Justice is only after Black leaders and some East Europeans.

Say holland used to give 100.000 euro aid to India, and felt it could criticise India for anything the government did. So India told Holland to stuff it and keep the pittance they were giving...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/multimedia_images_%5Bcurrent-date%3Acustom%3AY%5D/eu_migration.jpeg?itok=4eOy_gj_

They have fed Europeans for 35 years on information that Muslims want to destroy Europe and now they have the images of Muslims storming Europe. Its all manufactured for a purpose...

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a608a3698e3773e65da809beb1612bbd?convert_to_webp=true

-

Jews being stuffed in trains...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I found that when they discuss nazies they make it sound like its some exotic breed, while the European mentality is nazie. Life to them is not a right but a privilege. The state has the right to sent soldiers into death, so the state can decide if a citizen has a right to live. Everyone who eats but does not produce is liable to be put to death. So very two generations, around 70 years, they have holocaust. Civilization as a biological experiment. The medieval plagues are possible intentional holocausts...All European leaders met in 1933 with Hitler to discuss how to get rid of unwanted human trash, feeble minded, brown, black, wanderers,icky gays, unwed mothers, activists etc.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com