EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Pink US woman sues spermbank for giving her a Black child.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pink US woman sues spermbank for giving her a Black child.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://nos.nl/artikel/2056277-blanke-vrouw-vangt-bot-bij-rechter-na-aanklagen-spermabank.html
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd do the same thing. Not only that but I'd give the child up for adoption as well. I wouldn't raise no Black child.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
I'd do the same thing. Not only that but I'd give the child up for adoption as well. I wouldn't raise no Black child.

Yes, it's best you do that. That child needs love, and you are incapable of giving that.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
At five months pregnant, Jennifer Cramblett and her same-sex partner, Amanda Zinkon, learned that Cramblett had been inseminated with the wrong sperm, and that the donor was of a different race.

Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN.

Last week, Cramblett sued Midwest Sperm Bank with the goal to force them to change the policies that led to the mix-up and to obtain the funds her family needs to receive ongoing counseling and relocate to a more diverse community.

The mix-up

Cramblett said her "shock" came when she called Midwest Sperm Bank in April 2012 to secure more vials for a second pregnancy.

"When I called to order that sperm and the vials, I asked them for (donor) 380 and they came back on the line and said I do believe we have sent you donor number 330, are you sure that's not what you asked for?" said Cramblett.

"They came back on the line and then had asked me if I had requested an African-American donor. At that point, I said no, 380 was blond-haired, blue-eyed, resembling my partner, Amanda. They said we believe 330 is an African-American donor. We can no longer talk to you anymore," said Cramblett.

The mix-up stemmed from Midwest Sperm Bank's record-keeping procedures, according to a complaint filed in Circuit Court in Cook County, Illinois, where the company's main office is located. The sperm bank's records are kept manually, ink-on-paper, not electronically, according to the lawsuit.

"To the person who sent Jennifer vials of sperm in September, 2011, the number '380' looked like '330'," the complaint stated.

CNN called Midwest Sperm Bank. A woman who answered the phone and refused to identify herself said, "sorry, we have absolutely no comment."

CNN also reached out to the sperm bank's attorney, Marc Groedel, and received no response. Attorney Scott Bakal, listed on the complaint, hung up the phone with a quick "goodbye."

"The basis of the lawsuit and why we are doing what we are doing is so that somebody is held accountable. This isn't going to happen to anybody else," said Cramblett.

Utah university investigates suspected sperm switch

Lack of racial diversity in their town

With the birth of Payton, Cramblett and Zinkon were confronted with raising their mixed race child in Uniontown, Ohio, a rural community south of Akron that, according to the last census, is 98% white.

Cramblett suffers from "stress and anxiety" just thinking of Payton having to attend and all-white school and being "stigmatized or unrecognized."

"I want my child to be raised around people that maybe look like her, and unfortunately, we are not going to get all of those assets there in Uniontown, Ohio," she said. "We want her to grow up in a community where she feels accepted, feels like it's normal to be who she is."

But in spite of their strong wish to relocate, Cramblett and Zinkon don't have the financial means to do so, Cramblett's attorney Timothy Misny told CNN.

"Uniontown is a wonderful town, wonderful people, but there are no biracial children and no mixed marriages. We need to relocate Jennifer and her family to a town that offers that type of diverse culture," Misny said.

And since the sperm bank is responsible for the mix-up, the bank should be held financially accountable, said Misny.

"We are asking they change policy so it never happens again," Misny said. The lawsuit also seeks "compensation to receive the kind of counseling they will need going forward, and also to relocate to an area that is more demographically in tune with their family," he said.

"At times she (Cramblett) feels that she is underwater. She loves her child to death. But what she needs is assistance in handling it properly," Misny said.

Time-lapse video reveals secret life of an embryo, helps women conceive

Cramblett received a refund from the bank for the insemination vials she purchased, but the bank kept the payment for the insemination procedure.

In spite of the complicated legal means she has been forced to adopt, Cramblett said her daughter's future is what's really at stake.

"She's going to know what she is and where she came from and how all this happened. She's going to know that we love her unconditionally. Everybody around her loves her. So, I think she's going to know why we did what we did."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/02/us/sperm-bank-race-lawsuit/
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have written my ruling on this consumers/ malpractice case. The poor woman should not be forced to give reasons for her demand and should be awarded the highest amount in damages as after a serious malpractice suit. What she does with the money is solely up to her. She should not have been put in such a moral dilemma while all she wanted was to be a mummy. The whole sperm industry must be put on notice, and such we achieve by granting substantial damages to the victim.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think when you cant have a child because you are sterile or you are an homosexual couple any child you get through adoption or in vitro conception should be considered a gift. The child race or sex shouldn't matter. Thanks God the baby wasn't born disabled or retarded. If I was a Judge I would have dismiss that case.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman should be made to pay the sperm bank.

Her lineage has been enhanced by the introduction of melanin to gene pool.

Furthermore, she is ugly as sin and that baby is cute...

The Black dna has neutralized the worst of the Pink.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kdolo, no her lineage has not been enhanced it has been maliciously destroyed/ended permanently by the introduction of non-White blood to her gene pool. That child will grow up wondering why she doesn't look like anyone in her family or her ancestors. She will have no racial identity,no heritage. Of course you & your ilk (Mena7,Clyde,Mike,Narmer,Troll Patrol,Jantavanta,Kikuyu,Zarahan to name a few) like it because its one less White being born,after all you are all Anti-White & pro White genocide
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

PINK WOMAN SUES SPERM BANK FOR GIVING HER A BLACK BABY

This is a case to be considered as a Consumers Case/ Serious Malpractice Case. We punish companies that do not do their job properly, so the whole industry will take notice and make their protocols more efficient and aware of possible errors. This Consumer was offered a choice of donors, and it was not alone about ethnicity, but his looks, habits and background was part of the package. She made a choice and had every reason to expect to get what she asked for. She obviously did not go for the tombola, if this was on offer at a lower price, to be impregnated with any sperm the bank had lying around that was reaching its ultimate selling date. The company has already conceded they made a mistake and made some offering of reparations by giving back the fee she paid. But she is stuck with a daughter, something for live that is part of her and she cannot give back or give away. Her live has been irrevocably changed. Now if we demand of this poor woman to give more reasons for suing, for things she cannot know right now, we have turned the tables on this case, and that is not right. The sperm bank should not have brought her into such a moral dilemma. She did not invent human races nor did she invent racism or mono-ethnic neighbourhoods. Now she is forced in a position to give opinions about these things in public, while all she wanted was to have a child, and be a mummy. Because of this serious malpractice, she has to face her environment, give constant explanations why she has a Black child, if she slept with a Black man, if the child was adopted or whatever. She did not bargain for any of this, so she should be compensated to a sum that will put the whole sperm bank industry on notice. I suggest she should get the maximum amount as for any serious medical malpractice. What she will do with the money is up to her alone.

Egmond Codfried,
Presiding Judge at the Egyptsearch District Court
Marrakech, 15 September 2015.
God Bless America.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
The woman should be made to pay the sperm bank.

Her lineage has been enhanced by the introduction of melanin to gene pool.

Furthermore, she is ugly as sin and that baby is cute...

The Black dna has neutralized the worst of the Pink.

I would not want you as a judge in any case about me or mine...
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Kdolo, no her lineage has not been enhanced it has been maliciously destroyed/ended permanently by the introduction of non-White blood to her gene pool. That child will grow up wondering why she doesn't look like anyone in her family or her ancestors. She will have no racial identity,no heritage. Of course you & your ilk (Mena7,Clyde,Mike,Narmer,Troll Patrol,Jantavanta,Kikuyu,Zarahan to name a few) like it because its one less White being born,after all you are all Anti-White & pro White genocide

She will learn that she is a beautiful humanbeing. Btw, it was only 6.000 years white skin appeared. So stop acting so dramatical.

http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeology/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI—Most of us think of Europe as the ancestral home of white people. But a new study shows that pale skin, as well as other traits such as tallness and the ability to digest milk as adults, arrived in most of the continent relatively recently. The work, presented here last week at the 84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, offers dramatic evidence of recent evolution in Europe and shows that most modern Europeans don’t look much like those of 8000 years ago.

The origins of Europeans have come into sharp focus in the past year as researchers have sequenced the genomes of ancient populations, rather than only a few individuals. By comparing key parts of the DNA across the genomes of 83 ancient individuals from archaeological sites throughout Europe, the international team of researchers reported earlier this year that Europeans today are a mix of the blending of at least three ancient populations of hunter-gatherers and farmers who moved into Europe in separate migrations over the past 8000 years. The study revealed that a massive migration of Yamnaya herders from the steppes north of the Black Sea may have brought Indo-European languages to Europe about 4500 years ago.

Now, a new study from the same team drills down further into that remarkable data to search for genes that were under strong natural selection—including traits so favorable that they spread rapidly throughout Europe in the past 8000 years. By comparing the ancient European genomes with those of recent ones from the 1000 Genomes Project, population geneticist Iain Mathieson, a postdoc in the Harvard University lab of population geneticist David Reich, found five genes associated with changes in diet and skin pigmentation that underwent strong natural selection.

First, the scientists confirmed an earlier report that the hunter-gatherers in Europe could not digest the sugars in milk 8000 years ago, according to a poster. They also noted an interesting twist: The first farmers also couldn’t digest milk. The farmers who came from the Near East about 7800 years ago and the Yamnaya pastoralists who came from the steppes 4800 years ago lacked the version of the LCT gene that allows adults to digest sugars in milk. It wasn’t until about 4300 years ago that lactose tolerance swept through Europe.

When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European’s skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.

The team also tracked complex traits, such as height, which are the result of the interaction of many genes. They found that selection strongly favored several gene variants for tallness in northern and central Europeans, starting 8000 years ago, with a boost coming from the Yamnaya migration, starting 4800 years ago. The Yamnaya have the greatest genetic potential for being tall of any of the populations, which is consistent with measurements of their ancient skeletons. In contrast, selection favored shorter people in Italy and Spain starting 8000 years ago, according to the paper now posted on the bioRxiv preprint server. Spaniards, in particular, shrank in stature 6000 years ago, perhaps as a result of adapting to colder temperatures and a poor diet.

Surprisingly, the team found no immune genes under intense selection, which is counter to hypotheses that diseases would have increased after the development of agriculture.

The paper doesn’t specify why these genes might have been under such strong selection. But the likely explanation for the pigmentation genes is to maximize vitamin D synthesis, said paleoanthropologist Nina Jablonski of Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), University Park, as she looked at the poster’s results at the meeting. People living in northern latitudes often don’t get enough UV to synthesize vitamin D in their skin so natural selection has favored two genetic solutions to that problem—evolving pale skin that absorbs UV more efficiently or favoring lactose tolerance to be able to digest the sugars and vitamin D naturally found in milk. “What we thought was a fairly simple picture of the emergence of depigmented skin in Europe is an exciting patchwork of selection as populations disperse into northern latitudes,” Jablonski says. “This data is fun because it shows how much recent evolution has taken place.”

Anthropological geneticist George Perry, also of Penn State, notes that the work reveals how an individual’s genetic potential is shaped by their diet and adaptation to their habitat. “We’re getting a much more detailed picture now of how selection works.”

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Such bull l s hit.
Blacks cannot become whites just like this, there need to be a proces of albinism and them intermaarying to produce a fixed albino nation
Blacks became whites when they were defined as black Caucasians and when portraits were over painted to hide black founders of Europe and give pinks a history, as they were subhumans, pariahs, shoe leather cattle till 1848.
Good research begins with good questions and as pinks believe black supremacy and black founders of europe impossible they will not find it, even if you would shove ablack european up their pink poop shute...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The greater question is, why would any sane black person donate their sperm/ova to a white controlled fertility clinic in the first place?

Personally, I'd never do this. Nor am I willing to donate blood/Plasma to any white controlled blood bank like the Red Cross where it can be used in experiments, Retro-viruses for Whites/Jews, or impregnating a white woman.
The very worst case example is whites using your reproductive seed to clone a new race of slaves.

Passing the local blood for pay centers you can see in many inner cities across the country, you see lines of Negroes at the entrance just waiting to sell their blood for a few dollars.
These Negroes don't even ask themselves what they blood will be used for.
They don't comprehend that most of their vital fluid is being sold to wealthy whites for transfusions or to research centers who may even be developing race specific bio-hazardous weapons to be used against blacks.

For me, my seed is too precious to be giving away to whites to be used for who knows what. Perhaps to fertilize a white woman creating the above scenario. That child could be my own flesh and blood and I doomed her to that reality. No way!

But that's just me. I take personal responsibility for myself and mine.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer, but I thought you wanted Whitey to breed ourselves out of existence?? I thought you wanted White genocide Narmer? You know no more Whitey, no more cracka devil babies born (that is what you call White babies isn't it Narmer, Troll Patrol, Kdolo, Egghead, Mena7, Mike, Clyde, Zarahan, Habsburg?). Why wouldn't you want to take part in exterminating Whitey Narmer???

Troll Patrol,

Sorry I don't believe it. I don't bother with Anti-White tripe thanks.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
The greater question is, why would any sane black person donate their sperm/ova to a white controlled fertility clinic in the first place?

Personally, I'd never do this. Nor am I willing to donate blood/Plasma to any white controlled blood bank like the Red Cross where it can be used in experiments, Retro-viruses for Whites/Jews, or impregnating a white woman.
The very worst case example is whites using your reproductive seed to clone a new race of slaves.

Passing the local blood for pay centers you can see in many inner cities across the country, you see lines of Negroes at the entrance just waiting to sell their blood for a few dollars.
These Negroes don't even ask themselves what they blood will be used for.
They don't comprehend that most of their vital fluid is being sold to wealthy whites for transfusions or to research centers who may even be developing race specific bio-hazardous weapons to be used against blacks.

For me, my seed is too precious to be giving away to whites to be used for who knows what. Perhaps to fertilize a white woman creating the above scenario. That child could be my own flesh and blood and I doomed her to that reality. No way!

But that's just me. I take personal responsibility for myself and mine.

So I trust you never jerk off....
I agree that many strange things could be done with our blood etc. The more the state tell us about guarantees, the more nervous I become.
For now I advice yall to read the product information on your medicine and look at the side effects, and decide if you will take this pill.
I lately came to think that when you go to the doctor with a complaint, he will actually give you a disease that sounds like your complaint, and make you really ill. Give you a multitude of diseases, that will surely cause you to take even more medicines, have surgical treatment, and die a needless and painfull dead, after your money is finished.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

That poor lesbian wanted a child really bad, and I am sure, that next time she will go to a gay bar, find a nice looking gay man, and ask him for a donation, which by a syringe will enter her uterus.

Its so simple, we do not need all these expensive bul l shi t companies.

I was thinking how in the olden days supposedly infertile woman would find out if they were really infertile or if it was the husband. Or if a single woman wanted to have a child at all cost.

In Morocco there is still the believe that a woman can be pregnant for longer then 9 months. The law used to accept one year as a minimum, I have not found out if the law has been changed.

This allowed a recently widowed woman to claim being pregnant, so she and her child will benefit from the deceased husband. She had to anounce this as soon as the man died.

Next she had three months to get herself properly impreganted, and with these face coverings they are wearing, she could engage any man who looked like the dead husband, to do her business for her, without compromising her honour or what ever.

She might slip him 5 euro if she is generous...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Narmer, but I thought you wanted Whitey to breed ourselves out of existence?? I thought you wanted White genocide Narmer? You know no more Whitey, no more cracka devil babies born (that is what you call White babies isn't it Narmer, Troll Patrol, Kdolo, Egghead, Mena7, Mike, Clyde, Zarahan, Habsburg?). Why wouldn't you want to take part in exterminating Whitey Narmer???

Troll Patrol,

Sorry I don't believe it. I don't bother with Anti-White tripe thanks.

No Doxie, I never said those things, however it is a possible scenario, although I never stated it. Never said I want White genocide, mass suicide, etc.
This is just your reactionary mind inserting words in other's mouths.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer, bull crap you liar you most certainly have.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com