EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » xyyman making false statements about the Sardinians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: xyyman making false statements about the Sardinians
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
To those who don’t know. Sardinians/Italians carry E1b1(not only E1b1b) at high frequency.

^^^ of course no source is given for the claim

Both E1b1 + E1b1b combined in Sardinia = 9.5 % of their genome

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol- YOU yourself give no sources...

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
lol- YOU yourself give no sources...

the burden of proof is on the original claimant. I can't do the work for everybody
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what if it's wrong, you have made so many faulty claims. -LOL

Could be he has a source, you're not familiar with.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
So what if it's wrong

that's not my philosophy
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
So what if it's wrong

that's not my philosophy
Right on, I agree with you.

philosophy

(fĭ-lŏs′ə-fē)
n. pl. phi·los·o·phies
1. The study of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning.

2. A system of thought based on or involving such study: the philosophy of Hume.

3. The study of the theoretical underpinnings of a particular field or discipline: the philosophy of history.

4. An underlying theory or set of ideas relating to a particular field of activity or to life as a whole: an original philosophy of advertising; an unusual philosophy of life.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem! 10% is considered HIGh in some studies or the context.

Itr is not as high as 25% as seen in some Greek populations.

So, it is not a false statement. Stop mis--characterizing what I said.

quote:
quote:
To those who don’t know. Sardinians/Italians carry E1b1(not only E1b1b) at high frequency.

^^^ of course no source is given for the claim

Both E1b1 + E1b1b combined in Sardinia = 9.5 % of their genome

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As usual TP is an excellent resource. Some studies have Sardinians carry as much as 20% hg-E
As I said. 10-20% is a ‘high” frequency by any standard.

---

From surnames to the history of Y chromosomes: the Sardinian population as a paradigm - Gianna Zei*,1

Discussion
Sardinia appears to be a particularly appropriate test case to evaluate the extent to which surnames are informative in identifying the history of Y-chromosome haplogroups. As the other European populations, almost all the Sardinian Y chromosomes belong to haplogroups E-M35, I-M170, G-M201, J-12f2 and R-M269. Haplogroups E, G and J, which are believed to have an African (E) or Middle Eastern (G and J) origin and entered Europe through different migrations,30,34,35 show frequencies in the same range as other Mediterranean populations. By

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
As usual TP is an excellent resource. Some studies have Sardinians carry as much as 20% hg-E

TP is an excellent resource

but not in this thread, he came up with zero

still xyyman as not provided a source for his frequency percentage claims,

Yet I did in September

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009293

Put up

or....

At least Clyde gives you the references he uses. Xyyman constantly tries to hide them
-because he knows he distorts what the data

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am putting up...

Siiigh! TP cited one making it easy for me. I don’t have to go back to my files.

TP referenced one of many.
From surnames to the history of Y chromosomes: the Sardinian population as a paradigm - Gianna Zei*,1

Fig2 and Table 1

quote:
quote:

TP is an excellent resource

but not in this thread, he came up with zero

still xyyman as not provided a source for his frequency percentage claims,

Yet I did in September

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009293

Put up

or....

At least Clyde gives you the references he uses. Xyyman constantly tries to hide them
-because he knows he distorts what the data

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] I am putting up...

Siiigh! TP cited one making it easy for me. I don’t have to go back to my files.

TP referenced one of many.

Fig2 and Table 1

TP referenced nothing in this thread

quote:

Haplogroup E1b1 now contains two basal branches,

E-V38 (E1b1a)

and

E-M215 (E1b1b)
E-M215 has two branches
E-M35 and E-M281

-
Data on continental Italian and Middle Eastern samples are also given for comparison

^^^ So we look to Sardinians we see some have E-M35 aka E1b1b Sardinian samples carrying 'monophyletic' 7.4% and
Sardinian samples carrying and 'polyphyletic' names

But xyyman said "E1b1(not only E1b1b)"

That means his saying E1b1a at high frequency
On the chart "YAP SRY 4064" that is a mutation of E-M96 but it's irrelevant the chart records zero
A sub clade of E-M96 is E-V38 aka "E1b1 that is not E1b1b.
Again the chart is blank there meaning ZERO

So xyyman is claiming this chart also shows high frequency of E1b1 that is not E1b1b
As we can see it's not on the chart he is referencing, he's lying

Now lets; look at the table he referenced >>

-
Table 1. Frequencies, observed and expected (in italics), of the Y-chromosome haplogroups in the northern, central-eastern and south-western zones of Sardinia

^^ So again we see E1b1b aka E-M35

and again E1b1 that is not E1b1b is not listed because they don't carry it
-AND the E1b1b aka E-M35 is at low frequency !!

Yet xyyman said

quote:

Agian he's lying, no E1b1 that is not E1b1b listed
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
My sources? I already posted them in September !!!

quote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+Role+of+Recent+Admixture+in

The Role of Recent Admixture in Forming the Contemporary West Eurasian Genomic Landscape

George B.J. Busby, et al 2015
Publication stage: In Press Corrected Proof
DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2015.08.007

Southern European groups (SEE, SCE, SDN, SWE, and BA) on the other hand derive ancestry from African and Near Eastern World Regions. In particular, ancestry from groups most similar to contemporary populations from in and around the Levant (lev; which we define as the World Region containing individuals from Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi, Yemen, and Egypt) is present across Italy (SCE), Sardinia (SDN), France and Spain (SWE), and Armenia (IA; Figure 2B). Interestingly, North (nafII) and West (waf) African ancestry is also seen entering Southern Europe, suggesting a key role for the Mediterranean in supporting gene flow back into Europe [8, 26, 27]. Dates for the influx of this admixture are broad and generally fall within the first millennium CE (Figure 3B) although are more recent in BA and SWE, including French (frenc24: 728 CE [424–1011 CE]) and Spanish (spani27: 1042 CE [740–1201 CE]; spani9: 668 CE [286–876 CE]) clusters, consistent with migrations associated with the Arabic Conquest of the Iberian peninsula [8, 11, 28] and earlier movements in and around Italy [29].

supplement
LINK

-

-

(A) For each geographic sampling location, we estimated the proportion of ancestry coming from outside of West Eurasia by averaging GLOBETROTTER’s admixture inference across individuals from a sampling location. The sampling locations of each point are shown in Figure S4A; Caucasus populations are spread out to aid visibility. Points are stacked vertically in cases where multiple ancestries are present in a population.

(B) Copying vectors of 82 West Eurasian fineSTRUCTURE clusters projected onto PCA based on the copying vectors of 1,000 West Eurasian individuals (faded colors; symbols and colors are as in Figure 1B); lines link World Region admixture sources to the clusters in which admixture from them is inferred.

(C) Gene flow within West Eurasia is shown by lines linking the best-matching donor group to the sources of admixture with recipient clusters (arrowhead). Line colors represent the regional identity of the donor group, and line thickness represents the proportion of DNA coming from the donor group. Ranges of the dates (point estimates) for events involving sources most similar to selected donor groups are shown.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Lioness! Lioness! Lioness! I am an extremely busy man. But I will indulge you just once.

See below and also check out the Supplementals. Yaaaaaaawn!

----------
Detection of phylogenetically informative polymorphisms in the entire euchromatic portion of human Y chromosome from a Sardinian sample - Paolo Francalacci1 2015

Other clades with shorter average branch length, such as some sub-haplogroups of E (samples 115–130 = 51.3 SNPs and 49–114 = 24.9 SNPs), R (973–982 = 33.6 SNPs and 983–1155 = 39.9 SNPs) and G (161–184 = 46.9 SNPs and 245–274 = 53.0 SNPs), show a Sardinian private variability consistent with further expansion in the Late Neolithic (~5,500 to 6,000 BP), well documented by the Ozieri culture, and in the Bronze Age Nuragic period (~4,800 to 2,900 BP) [33].

The A3b2-M13 sub-haplogroup, found in 7 Sardinian individuals, shows an average length of private SNPs of 21.1 (±2.7). It has been reported in Sudan and it might have been imported into Sardinia by the Romans through the slave trade, analogously to what hypothesized elsewhere for the sporadic presence of another clade of haplogroup A (namely A3-M31) in England [34]. The other predominantly African sub-haplogroup E1a1-M44, frequent in West Africa and represented by 6 samples, shows an average branch length of 10 (±2.3) SNPs.

R1b1c-V88 (samples 1156–1184) has a mainly trans-Saharan distribution, except for the rare clade R1b1c1-M18 observed in Sardinia [30] and Corsica [31]. The 18 individuals classified R1b1c(xV35) (samples 1167–1184) very likely belong to the R1b1c1-M18 clade, although they cannot be positively identified in our dataset because the M18 marker is an In/Del polymorphism, not

------

Can someone do the math with the data set from the Supp?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So....what me to explain what the bolded sections mean? yaaawn!

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not only Sardinians and Iberians....I can go on and on and on and on

----
Uniparental Markers of Contemporary Italian Population - Francesca Brisighelli

Abstract
Background: According to archaeological records and historical documentation, Italy has been a melting point for populations of different geographical and ethnic matrices. Although Italy has been a favorite subject for numerous population genetic studies, genetic patterns have never been analyzed comprehensively, including uniparental and autosomal markers throughout the country.

Methods/Principal Findings: A total of 583 individuals were sampled from across the Italian Peninsula, from ten distant (if homogeneous by language) ethnic communities — and from two linguistic isolates (Ladins, Grecani Salentini). All samples were first typed for the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) control region and selected coding region SNPs (mtSNPs). This data was pooled for analysis with 3,778 mtDNA control-region profiles collected from the literature. Secondly, a set of Ychromosome SNPs and STRs were also analyzed in 479 individuals together with a panel of autosomal ancestry informative markers (AIMs) from 441 samples. The resulting genetic record reveals clines of genetic frequencies laid according to the LATITUDE SLANT along continental Italy – probably generated by DEMOGRAPHICAL EVENTS DATING BACK TO THE NEOLITHIC. The Ladins showed distinctive, if more recent structure. The Neolithic contribution was estimated for the Y-chromosome as 14.5% and for mtDNA as 10.5%. Y-chromosome data showed larger differentiation between North, Center and South than mtDNA. AIMs detected a minor sub-Saharan component; this is however HIGHER THAN for other European NON-MEDITERRANEAN populations. The SAME signal of SUB-SAHARAN HERITAGE was also EVIDENT in uniparental markers.

Conclusions/Significance: Italy shows patterns of molecular variation mirroring other European countries, although some heterogeneity exists based on different analysis and molecular markers. From North to South, Italy shows clinal patterns that were most likely modulated during Neolithic times.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Africans have always considered Europe their home...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com