EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Social exclusion in the inner city and the Paris Massacre (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Social exclusion in the inner city and the Paris Massacre
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

It is becoming clear that the Paris Massacre was made possible because of Racism. Sure "Daesh" , is a Wahhabi/Salafi jihadist extremist group, but it is being fueled by racism.

It is clear that some of the terrorist were born in the ghettos of Brussels. When National Public Radio visited the ghetto they found that many of the youth there are upset because they have no jobs and, hopes for a better future is nil.

News reports claim that hundreds of Daesh members are native born Belgians from the Brussels' ghettos.It is clear that the issue is not Islam, the raise of terrorism in Europe is racism.

In the 1980's Jessie Jackson and other so-called Black leaders claimed that there were going to be riots if Reagan did not help the people in the Ghetto. There were no riots, so the Rightwing decided they could take away the rights we had earned and there would be no consequences.

It appears that Europeans believed they could put Arab and African people in the Ghetto , neglect them and then exploit them as a reservoir of cheap labor. These European leaders believed that if America could manage their minorities caged in the Ghetto, they could do likewise.

It would have worked if not for Saudi Arabia. Back in the 1960's as a Black teenager we were ready to die for freedom. But we could not get any heavy weapons. We had shot guns, but lacked the money and contacts to get Assault Rifle.

Moreover, after Martin Luther King was murdered, they paid us off by sending us to College, and offering the opportunities. This along with the media defused much of the anger and inequality in the Ghetto. This along with the raise of "Crack", which allowed a few ghetto entrepreneurs to become economically better off selling drugs, while other Afro-Americans saw rapping and being an athlete , gave hope to AAs, they might get out of the ghetto.

In Europe, the white elites provided no way out for Ghetto youth. They let these Africans and Arabs look at the wealthy and well-to-do whites live a great lifestyle, while they suffer in the Ghetto.

In the 1960's we had no access to Assault Rifles, plus the Government bought us off with jobs and education. In Europe, the Ghetto people are angry because eventhough they were born in Europe they were Second class citizens.

Along came the Saudis. They had the money to support Wahhabi groups in Europe. People who joined Wahhabi groups got money and a better life.

Stupid Europeans. They recruited Ghetto Muslims to fight in Syria. These youth saw the jihad in Syria as a way to gain opportunity for a better life, since the Saudis was financing the opposition, i.e., Syrian rebels.

Daesh came along. This gave the Ghetto youth (most who knew little about Islam) an excuse to hate white Europeans, and a way to get back at them. Now they are coming back to Europe for the payback.

Europeans are stupid. Since the Balkan wars there is 800,000 Assault Rifles held by the criminal gangs of Europe. The Assault Rifles cost around $300. Just a few days before the Paris massacre, criminals from Montenegro were on their way to Paris with illegal weapons.

Just think about what would have happened in the Ghettos of the U.S., if Afro-Americans could have got Assault Rifles from Mexico for just $300, the riots of the 1960's would have maybe had a different outcome since most of America's troops were stationed in Vietnam.There were 100,000's of Black youth like myself, that didn't mind fighting and dying to liberate our people.

Stupid Europeans. If they were smart they would send all the migrants back to their country of origin. Start economically developing the Ghettos in urban areas and giving the native born African and Arab youth more jobs. This would take away interest among Ghetto youth in tearing down their own countries.

When you are young you don't really care about dying. Just killing the radical youth in Paris will not end the fighting. Only providing the Ghetto youth opportunity will turn things around. You can not fight enemies outside Europe, when you have enemies among your own nationals.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a very sick, racist person, with a rage of envy for the west and whites.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde, the Muslims of Paris don't want to integrate. The best solution is for part of Paris to be broken off and form Islamic state.
Germany and England, same thing

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't IS target the places
the so-called "ghetto people"
like to hangout? I mean, IS's
objective was also to murder
born Muslims who are kaffirs
guilty of irtidad.

-
The dead among France’s Muslim community included Asta Diakité, the cousin of the French footballer Lassana Diarra who was playing in the friendly against Germany on Friday night when two suicide bombers disrupted the match. Expressing his pain in a Facebook posting, the footballer said that Diakite, who worked in a chemist’s in the 18th arrondissement, was “my rock, my supporter, my elder sister”.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/paris-attacks-muslim-victims-terrorist-france-isis

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Start economically developing the Ghettos in urban areas and giving the native born African and Arab youth more jobs. This would take away interest among Ghetto youth in tearing down their own countries."

Clyde, why would the Euros do this ??

Yet it is reasonable amd rational,

But you fail to understand that whites will do anything - anything not to have to compete with 'blacks'.

They live for supremacy. Even if it means they get taxed to death to maintain a police state and unsightly ghettos. They know that their economies will improve by allowing and facilitating social improvement of all.....the studies have been done many times over....

But they dont care. Think about them as all versions of the White Southerner.............anything is preferable to having to compete wih 'blacks'.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nehesy
Member # 17252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nehesy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Winters is right on most of his points.

I was born in Paris and raised in Paris suburbs (French "cités").

1. MOST of the French born from African descent (North and West Africa) don't feel 100 % French. Why ? The discrimination (school, work, to get a flat, Police...). In 2005 we had massive riots in the French suburbs (after 2 young boys were killed because of Police's racist behaviour)

2. We need to say that most of them join these Terrorist groups because they feel rejected by their own country. I lived in the last 10 years in London, Brussels, Paris and Switzerland. Muslims in Brussels (huge moroccan community) and France will say to you that they are Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Senegalese or Malian before being Belgians or French...I didn't notice that in London

3. France, UK, USA, Turkey and many Arab countries (UAE, Qatar, Koweit, Saudi Arabia) created Daesh and all that mess in Syria. They financed and armed these terrorists mofos (falsely called "Syrian Rebels") to overthrow Bashar Al Assad's regime (their goal was to protect the biggest terrorist state in that region who kills Palestinians every day). However this Daesh group being more powerful, their former allies (France, US...) started bombarding them few weeks ago. Daesh took revenge this Friday in Paris. Now François Hollande is willing to discuss with Syria (Al Assad) and Russia...Effing hypocrite...

4. Most of the French or Belgian guys who joined the terrorists group (men or women) are European citizens , either from North African descent or European descent (at least half of the contingent to Daesh) who converted to islam (misguided, because this is not islam). French and Belgium authorities (they don't have ghettos like us in France) should ask to themselves why their own natives have such hate against their own flag...

5. Most the guys (French, Belgians) who joined these groups turned very lately to radical islam, and were usually very bad muslims who spent time in jails for robbery or selling drugs. After they go out of jail , they become radical muslims. May be they should check what happens in their jails...On the other hand, natives French who enroll in terrorist groups are usually Middle class.

Anyway RIP to all the people killed this last Friday night (white, north africans, west africans, muslims and non-muslims). People are scared...

Posts: 70 | From: Paris / France | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nehesy:
Dr Winters is right on most of his points.

I was born in Paris and raised in Paris suburbs (French "cités").

1. MOST of the French born from African descent (North and West Africa) don't feel 100 % French. Why ? The discrimination (school, work, to get a flat, Police...). In 2005 we had massive riots in the French suburbs (after 2 young boys were killed because of Police's racist behaviour)

2. We need to say that most of them join these Terrorist groups because they feel rejected by their own country. I lived in the last 10 years in London, Brussels, Paris and Switzerland. Muslims in Brussels (huge moroccan community) and France will say to you that they are Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Senegalese or Malian before being Belgians or French...I didn't notice that in London

3. France, UK, USA, Turkey and many Arab countries (UAE, Qatar, Koweit, Saudi Arabia) created Daesh and all that mess in Syria. They financed and armed these terrorists mofos (falsely called "Syrian Rebels") to overthrow Bashar Al Assad's regime (their goal was to protect the biggest terrorist state in that region who kills Palestinians every day). However this Daesh group being more powerful, their former allies (France, US...) started bombarding them few weeks ago. Daesh took revenge this Friday in Paris. Now François Hollande is willing to discuss with Syria (Al Assad) and Russia...Effing hypocrite...

4. Most of the French or Belgian guys who joined the terrorists group (men or women) are European citizens , either from North African descent or European descent (at least half of the contingent to Daesh) who converted to islam (misguided, because this is not islam). French and Belgium authorities (they don't have ghettos like us in France) should ask to themselves why their own natives have such hate against their own flag...

5. Most the guys (French, Belgians) who joined these groups turned very lately to radical islam, and were usually very bad muslims who spent time in jails for robbery or selling drugs. After they go out of jail , they become radical muslims. May be they should check what happens in their jails...On the other hand, natives French who enroll in terrorist groups are usually Middle class.

Anyway RIP to all the people killed this last Friday night (white, north africans, west africans, muslims and non-muslims). People are scared...

One of the local Brussels Muslims when asked about the guy the French are looking for, noted that the guy rarely if ever attended mosque. This is an important point most people don't understand that if you know the Quran/Koran you could not kill innocent people.

Also don't forget most of these "jihadis", are native born.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nehesy
Member # 17252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nehesy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True 99, 99% are native born.

I must say that I am bit surprised with that Belgium network, because as said earlier they don't have ghettos as we have in France ("Les cités"). We are more "ferocious" in Paris suburbs.

We lived in Brussels for 1 year (I was working there), I noticed that Belgians are more open- minded than French when it comes to discrimination and racism.

However Flemish people (who speak Dutch) seem more hostile towards migrants and the Belgian Wallons (who speak French).

I also noticed that muslim women can wear the veil or hijab and work in asset management or investment banking as executives (IMPOSSIBLE in Paris...)

There is also a big Turk (who are mulims) community in Brussels. They don't mess with that djihadist crap...

Islam is more present in Brussels (more muslim women with veils or hijabs), than in Paris ( many drink alcohol, smoke weed or cannabis, some even eat Pork)...90 % of the North African guys I know had a father who drank alcohol and who stopped when they started praying (around their forties...)

Most of the djihadists are Europeans recently converted to islam or repented thugs...

Posts: 70 | From: Paris / France | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
'Start economically developing the Ghettos in urban areas and giving the native born African and Arab youth more jobs. This would take away interest among Ghetto youth in tearing down their own countries."

Clyde, why would the Euros do this ??

Yet it is reasonable amd rational,

But you fail to understand that whites will do anything - anything not to have to compete with 'blacks'.

They live for supremacy. Even if it means they get taxed to death to maintain a police state and unsightly ghettos. They know that their economies will improve by allowing and facilitating social improvement of all.....the studies have been done many times over....

But they dont care. Think about them as all versions of the White Southerner.............anything is preferable to having to compete wih 'blacks'.

If they don't care there is no way to end the bombings in Europe.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

I must say that I am bit surprise with that Belgium network, because as said earlier they don't have ghettos as we have in France ("Les cités"). We are more "ferocious" in Paris suburbs.

We lived in Brussels for 1 year (I was working there), I noticed that Belgians are more open- minded than French when it comes to discrimination and racism.

However Flemish people (who speak Dutch) seem more hostile towards migrants and the Belgian Wallons (who speak French).

I also noticed that muslim women can wear the veil or hijab and work in asset management or investment banking as executives (IMPOSSIBLE in Paris...)

There is also a big Turk (who are mulims) community in Brussels. They don't mess with that djihadist crap...

Islam is more present in Brussels (more muslim women with veils or hijabs), than in Paris ( many drink alcohol, smoke weed or cannabis, some even eat Pork)...90 % of the North African guys I know had a father who drank alcohol and who stopped when they started praying (around their forties...)

Most of the djihadists are Europeans recently converted to islam or repented thugs...

Good points. But the Wahhabis have so much money to spend. Back in the 1980's they tried to get many Afro-American Muslims to join them, and they succeed with the Hanafis, but most AAs, who know fiqh preferred Malakite tradition.

The troubles in the Muslim world today are the result of the Wahhabis. Uthman dan Fodio, made it clear during his jihad, that he did not accept Wahhabi fiqh--but today due to the lack of opportunity for Muslims trained in the Mosque schools--young Muslims go to Wahhabism because of the money Saudis spread around.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Didn't IS target the places
the so-called "ghetto people"
like to hangout? I mean, IS's
objective was also to murder
born Muslims who are kaffirs
guilty of irtidad.

-
The dead among France’s Muslim community included Asta Diakité, the cousin of the French footballer Lassana Diarra who was playing in the friendly against Germany on Friday night when two suicide bombers disrupted the match. Expressing his pain in a Facebook posting, the footballer said that Diakite, who worked in a chemist’s in the 18th arrondissement, was “my rock, my supporter, my elder sister”.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/paris-attacks-muslim-victims-terrorist-france-isis

They targeted places downtown where the elites eat and drink or attend sports event. Don't forget the "terrorist" were mainly European second generation Arabs. It is sad that just because these people were Arabs, they give Islam a bad name.

In reality, the native born Arab terrorist, are not really fighting a "jihad", they are engaged in a 'class war'. They are trying get back at the "Man". That's why most of these "jihadi" were never known as being religious Muslims. They are just using Islam, as a slogan to disguise their jealousy of European whites. You see the Arabs, because they are 'light skinned' they feel that they are just as white as any European. But alas, the real white Europeans reject them, so they are striking back at them by becoming 'terrorist', targeting well-to-do Frenchmen no matter their ethnicity.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Clyde, the Muslims of Paris don't want to integrate. The best solution is for part of Paris to be broken off and form Islamic state.
Germany and England, same thing

You say this because you are white. No self-respecting Muslim wants Germany and England to be like Saudi Arabia. This is propaganda. European Muslims are jihadis, because they see it as a way to get back at the "white man", who they feel has rejected them. If European governments gave these Muslims a piece of the pie, and pretended through the media and visible jobs to the local Muslims, you would see these Muslims change their direction in two (2) years.

You forget, that many of the earlier Muslim immigrants to Europe are living in poverty or homeless. This is why many Arab and African Muslims born in Europe join "jihadist" groups.

Nehesy
Member # 17252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:

I must say that I am bit surprise with that Belgium network, because as said earlier they don't have ghettos as we have in France ("Les cités"). We are more "ferocious" in Paris suburbs.

Good points. But the Wahhabis have so much money to spend. Back in the 1980's they tried to get many Afro-American Muslims to join them, and they succeed with the Hanafis, but most AAs, who know fiqh preferred Malakite tradition.

The troubles in the Muslim world today are the result of the Wahhabis. Uthman dan Fodio, made it clear during his jihad, that he did not accept Wahhabi fiqh--but today due to the lack of opportunity for Muslims trained in the Mosque schools--young Muslims go to Wahhabism because of the money Saudis spread around.

True that, Wahhabism is a cancer and very far from the 4 historical sunni islamic schools of Fiqh (Hanafi, Shaafi, Malikites, Hanbalites).

But let me tell you that these guys in the arabic peninsula are the biggest hypocrites down earth. We visited the UAE many times (Dubai, Sharjah etc), and Dubai is the "Thailand" of the peninsula. Now the Saudis, Qataris and Cie don't need to travel until Europe to remove their hypocritical behaviour with women, or men...

Muslim women (mostly from Morocco), along with European, Asian and African women are pimped out there.

The so-called djihadists are also quite hypocritical. Morocco is the Thailand of Africa (all the pedos, and sick people who left Asia after the Tsunami are located or visiting Morocco now). Algeria and Tunisia are not too far...

They should fix their country of origin in a first place (islam is the official religion for centuries) before bombarding innocent people in a non-muslim country.

The guys who shot many people in that club called "Le Bataclan" , calling it music of depravation, forgot what is happening every night in Marrakesh, Tlemcen , Oran , Tunis or even Dubai night clubs.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Most of the French or Belgian guys who joined the terrorists group (men or women) are European citizens , either from North African descent or European descent (at least half of the contingent to Daesh) who converted to islam (misguided, because this is not islam). French and Belgium authorities (they don't have ghettos like us in France) should ask to themselves why their own natives have such hate against their own flag...
Nut ISIS is the REAL Islam. Ask ISIS Caliph Abubakar Al Baghdadhi. The man is an Arabic speaker and received his Ph.D. in Islamic Studies from the University of Baghdad. He probably knows the Qur'an by heart and it is a fact that anything ISIS does that others find repulsive, ISIS in its videos point to passages in the Qur'an. For example, Qur'an Sura 33:50 states that Muhammad endorsed raping girl captives and enslaving them. Sura 9:5 urges Muslims to fight and wage Holy Jihad against the Kuffars and the Infidels until the whole world is transformed from Dar al-Harb to Dar al-salaam.

In the process of fighting, all infidels who refuse to submit to Islam must pay a tax(jizya of be beheaded.

The unvarnished fact is that the Islam or ISIS is the real and authentic Islam. Ask the learned scholar of Islam, Caliph Al-Bagdhadi,

And of course, it is fact that pious Muslims hold up Muhammad as the perfect role model even though he married a child of 6 years, then "thighed" her until she was 9, then raped her--under cover of "marriage". He was a desert brigand who robbed many caravans and murdered those who opposed him. He also killed husbands and snatched their wives--as in the case of Safiyya bint Huyayy.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point is that if those Muslims of North African descent or West African origin(like that jackass Coulibaly who was just totally stupid on 2 counts--one for being a Muslim and two for dying for Islam during the Charlie Hebdo massacres) cannot handle France, then they should just return to their homelands.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^And "bro" Lamin, what about your pink and white brothers who also played a role?

Here, I gonna help you out:

quote:
“At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger’s face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask.

“As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant.

“That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing.

“People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.

“Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. The gunman calmly reloaded his weapon several times. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes

“He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

http://www.infowars.com/one-of-the-paris-terrorists-was-white-clean-shaven/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
You forget, that many of the earlier Muslim immigrants to Europe are living in poverty or homeless. This is why many Arab and African Muslims born in Europe join "jihadist" groups.
So how do you explain Bin Laden and other jihadists and ISIS supporters being quite wealthy and having attended university. Many of those who ave left Europe to join ISIS are all well educated and were working full time.

The point is that if you want to be a serious Muslim you have to take the Qur'an seriously and follow its injunctions. The key injunction is to wage war against the infidel until the whole world becomes Muslim.

Murder and rape is acceptable so long as it advances the cause of Islam. In Syria girls are kidnapped by ISIS and they are raped at will. But the very Islamic thing here is that the rapists all say a prayer citing the Qur'an before and after the rapes.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
So how do you explain Bin Laden and other jihadists and ISIS supporters being quite wealthy and having attended university. Many of those who ave left Europe to join ISIS are all well educated and were working full time.

The point is that if you want to be a serious Muslim you have to take the Qur'an seriously and follow its injunctions. The key injunction is to wage war against the infidel until the whole world becomes Muslim.

Murder and rape is acceptable so long as it advances the cause of Islam. In Syria girls are kidnapped by ISIS and they are raped at will. But the very Islamic thing here is that the rapists all say a prayer citing the Qur'an before and after the rapes.

You tell lies again fake bro Lamin of Norway to Sweden.

The greatest Jihad is against the ego.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060812004628AAMMiIZ

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The quran is DEMONIC!!!

the quran teaches to be a child molestor/pervert and hurt those weaker then you...

All Children are covered With the Blood of Christ!!!

Meaning....That All Children Belong to GOD!!!

Build Up The Areas where the African Christian and sadly muslim and Arab Christian and sadly muslim Children Are...

the devil does not have a hold on the muslims, until they are Young Adults!!! 20 years old+!!!

All CHILDREN BELONG TO GOD(Hint)!!!

kick out majority of Muslims(hint)!!!

Lamin is Speaking truth!!!

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

This is bs. There is nothing in the Quran about spreading Islam through force.

Just because you go to College does not mean you Know Islam, or Christianity. Most people are like cattle they want someone to tell them what to do instead of thinking for themselves. That's why they join a movement.

The founders of "Daesh" met in the American Afghanistan-run prison located next to Bagram. These men are a bunch of Thugs. Any one who has studied the Quran knowns most of the things these thugs do are not supported by the Quran. The majority of the members of Daesh, like Abdelhamid Abaaoud, were not religious Muslims, that's why they can do the horrible things they do. That is why we say they are not real Muslims.

Daesh members follow the Wahhabi interpretation of Islam. They base their behavior on Wahhabism not Quran . Stop spreading your ignorant likes.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
disgusting satanic scum that is islam:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out . And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=193

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=244

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=216

THERE IS MORE!!! Read these!!! and Learn!!!

Genghis Khan Did not warn You!!!

they are the devils seed!!!

, Keep the muslims inside there filthy sodimite countries!!!

Evangelize them from a distance!!!, they are possessed and with the devil

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
disgusting satanic scum that is islam:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out . And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=193

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=244

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=216

THERE IS MORE!!! Read these!!! and Learn!!!

Genghis Khan Did not warn You!!!

they are the devils seed!!!

, Keep the muslims inside there filthy sodimite countries!!!

Evangelize them from a distance!!!, they are possessed and with the devil

The Bible also implores its believers to do demonic things:

A Judgment against Babylon: …17Behold, I am going to stir up the Medes against them, Who will not value silver or take pleasure in gold. 18And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children. 19And Babylon, the beauty of kingdoms, the glory of the Chaldeans' pride, Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.…

2 Chronicles 36:17 : He brought up against them the king of the Babylonians, who killed their young men with the sword in the sanctuary, and did not spare young men or young women, the elderly or the infirm. God gave them all into the hands of Nebuchadnezzar.

Ezekiel 9:5: As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion.

Ezekiel 9:10 : So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done."

Isaiah 13:18 : Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants, nor will they look with compassion on children.

2 Kings 8:12: "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."

Nahum 3:10 Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets...

Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished[i.e., raped].

-

Given these comments from the Bible should we classify this book as demonic?

Were the people who carried out God's commands devils?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member

"But when have Christians demonstrated this love to Muslims or Jews? We have gone to them with swords and guns. We have gone to them with racism and hatred. We have gone to them with feelings of cultural superiority and economic domination. We have gone to them with colonialism and exploitation. We have even gone to them with the Gospel cloaked in arguments of superiority. Only a few have ever gone with the message of Calvary...We must do more than carry the message, we must be the message."

Reconciliation Walk

-

quote:

Emperor Alexius asked Pope Urban II for assistance. On 1095-NOV-27, the Pope called on Europeans to go on a crusade to liberate Jerusalem from its Muslim rulers. "The first and second wave of Crusaders murdered, raped and plundered their way up the Rhine and down the Danube as they headed for Jerusalem." 1 The "army" was primarily composed of untrained peasants with their families, with a core of trained soldiers. On the way to the Middle East, they decided that only one of their goals was to wrest control of Jerusalem from the Muslims. A secondary task was to rid the world of as many non-Christians as possible - both Muslims and Jews. The Crusaders gave the Jews two choices in their slogan: "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!" 12,000 Jews in the Rhine Valley alone were killed as the first Crusade passed through. Some Jewish writers refer to these events as the "first holocaust." Once the army reached Jerusalem and[/b] broke through the city walls, they slaughtered all the inhabitants that they could find (men, women, children, newborns).[/b] After locating about 6,000 Jews holed up in the synagogue, they set the building on fire; the Jews were burned alive. The Crusaders found that about 30,000 Muslims had fled to the al Aqsa Mosque. The Muslim were also slaughtered without mercy.

This was demonic behavior. They claimed the Bible justified their behavior. Is the Bible demonic because people use it to justify their evil doings?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Only 1 way. Jesus Christ The Son Of God!!! Confess his Name You Shall Be Saved!!!

quote:

Romans 10:9

If you Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Can't compare what the Bible states inside the OLD TESTAMENT!!!

and Claim what some demonic devil scum named muhammad claimed inside his goofy satanic reLIEgon ISLAM stated as a FAKE LAST TESTAMENT stated!!!

Muhammad seemed of tried to bring the muslims back into the Old Testament DAYS!!! when everyone was violent, very evil(very), satanic things and did the most abhorrent things!!!

Why You think God separated The Hebrews from the rest of The World!!!

Think !!!

How can a goof saudimite false prophet named FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WHO WAS BORN 600+ YEARS AFTER THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST!!!...

THINK!!!

false prophet muhammad promoted things that was demonic and perverted. MUHAMMAD TRIED TO FORCE PEOPLE BACK TO THE OLD TESTAMENT DAYS!!! (Hint)

THINK!!!

false prophet muhammad gave muslims rules to follow that was like the days Of THE OLD TESTAMENT DAYS!!!(Hint) when the people was just about destroying, perversion, goofery!!! satanic things.....

senseless violence was all the people of the world did!!! You know what happened with the Old Earth!!! All The people were destroyed except 8 Peoples!!!

DEMONIC WAS MAJORITY OF PEOPLE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT DAYS

You Read the Bible Without Open Eyes!!! So You Don't understand the Verses!!!

You know about those times .....They were a violent times, Fear is how they lived.....

Punishement for Sins is Always valid

quote:

Ezekiel 33:11

Tell them, As I Life, says the Lord Yahweh

I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked

but that the WICKED TURN FROM HIS WAY AND LIFE:

TURN TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS for why will you die, house of Israel?

Understand People, that The Correct Word Should Be Life!!!(Hint)
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Christians are not supposed to Evangelize with the Sword(Hint),

thats what the popes did.

WE CHRISTIANS ARE SAVED!!!

WE CHRISTIANS are NOT HIPPIES,

HIPPINESS IS A LIE!!! A TWIST OF SCRIPTURES!!!(Hint)

Punishment is always needed:

quote:

John 2:15

Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple.

He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables.

quote:

Matthew 21:12

Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice.

He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling

doves.

Think!!!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde, the Muslims of Paris don't want to integrate.

I take back this statement because I don't know that much about the Muslims in Paris.

wikipedia:
quote:

Several studies reveal that France seems to be, among the Western countries, the one where Muslims integrate the best and feel the most for their country. French Muslims also have the most positive opinions about their fellow citizens of different faiths. The study from the Pew Research Center on Integration is an example of works revealing this typically French phenomenon.[32] In Paris and the surrounding Île-de-France region where French Muslims tend to be more educated and religious, the vast majority rejects violence and say they are loyal to France according to studies by Euro-Islam, a comparative research network on Islam and Muslims in the West sponsored by GSRL Paris/CNRS France and Harvard University.[33][34] On the other hand, a 2013 IPSOS survey published by the French daily Le Monde indicated that only 26% of French respondents believed that Islam was compatible with French society (compared to 89% identifying Catholicism as compatible and 75% identifying Judaism as compatible).[35][36] A thorough survey by the Pew Research Center in Spring 2014 revealed that out of all Europeans, the French view Muslim minorities most favorably with 72% having a favourable opinion.[

quote:

No self-respecting Muslim wants Germany and England to be like Saudi Arabia. This is propaganda.

Would a self-respecting Muslim support Sharia law as practiced in Nigeria ?

quote:

European Muslims are jihadis, because they see it as a way to get back at the "white man", who they feel has rejected them. If European governments gave these Muslims a piece of the pie, and pretended through the media and visible jobs to the local Muslims, you would see these Muslims change their direction in two (2) years.

That maybe true but when these terrorist events happen it destroys that chance for that because it puts people in a state of fear of Muslims.
These are not merely a bunch of thugs. The Quran has ambiguous on many topics and open to interpretation. These people know the book inside and out. The radicals and the moderates go by the same book but the interpretation is different

quote:

. [/QB]

Clyde, ISIL's stated motive for the attacks was retaliation for French involvement in the Syrian Civil War and the Iraqi Civil War.
So all of these social issues you are talking about pertaining to domestic issues in France are related but not directly related.
If you look at the 9/11 terrorists and the Boston brothers they weren't particularly poor and disenfranchised

And now the French are retaliating with intensified air strikes

At the same time there is a big influx of refugees, so the future is not looking good

quote:

Stupid Europeans. If they were smart they would send all the migrants back to their country of origin. Start economically developing the Ghettos in urban areas and giving the native born African and Arab youth more jobs.

Now all of the sudden you are doing a 360, not long ago the parents or grandparents of these native born African and Arab youth were migrants themselves
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Christians are not supposed to Evangelize with the Sword(Hint),

thats what the popes did.

WE CHRISTIANS ARE SAVED!!!

WE CHRISTIANS are NOT HIPPIES,

HIPPINESS IS A LIE!!! A TWIST OF SCRIPTURES!!!(Hint)

Punishment is always needed:

quote:

John 2:15

Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple.

He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables.

quote:

Matthew 21:12

Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice.

He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling

doves.

Think!!!

What are you talking about. Christians have always used the sword to convert people to Christianity. You can't have it both ways. The Spanish used the sword to make the Native Americans and Africans Christians.

Think. Jesus did not teach anyone to do these things. Yet they are done in his name.

Stop trying to create myths about Christianity. People used Christianity, just like Jihadis today use Islam.

Think. Jesus made it clear he came not to change the Law ,but to fulfill the law, as a result Jesus did not start Christianity.

quote:

Matthew 5:17-20:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

You can say you believe in Jesus, but not Christianity. Christianity is a religion invented by Paul.

Jesus never called on anybody to start a new religion. As a result, anyone who follows Christianity is not really following the teachings of Christ.

Stop trying to support a religion that has killed millions--not thousands of people in the name of Christ.

Jesus is my hero because he taught us we could pray directly to God. Stop supporting a religion that has made evil the norm.

Love Jesus and worship God. Christianity has blood on its hands. You can't name one population that was forced to convert to Islam. But we know of the millions of Native Americans killed while being forced to worship Jesus Christ.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Clyde, the Muslims of Paris don't want to integrate.

I take back this statement because I don't know that much about the Muslims in Paris.

wikipedia:
quote:

Several studies reveal that France seems to be, among the Western countries, the one where Muslims integrate the best and feel the most for their country. French Muslims also have the most positive opinions about their fellow citizens of different faiths. The study from the Pew Research Center on Integration is an example of works revealing this typically French phenomenon.[32] In Paris and the surrounding Île-de-France region where French Muslims tend to be more educated and religious, the vast majority rejects violence and say they are loyal to France according to studies by Euro-Islam, a comparative research network on Islam and Muslims in the West sponsored by GSRL Paris/CNRS France and Harvard University.[33][34] On the other hand, a 2013 IPSOS survey published by the French daily Le Monde indicated that only 26% of French respondents believed that Islam was compatible with French society (compared to 89% identifying Catholicism as compatible and 75% identifying Judaism as compatible).[35][36] A thorough survey by the Pew Research Center in Spring 2014 revealed that out of all Europeans, the French view Muslim minorities most favorably with 72% having a favourable opinion.[

quote:

No self-respecting Muslim wants Germany and England to be like Saudi Arabia. This is propaganda.

Would a self-respecting Muslim support Sharia law as practiced in Nigeria ?

quote:

European Muslims are jihadis, because they see it as a way to get back at the "white man", who they feel has rejected them. If European governments gave these Muslims a piece of the pie, and pretended through the media and visible jobs to the local Muslims, you would see these Muslims change their direction in two (2) years.

That maybe true but when these terrorist events happen it destroys that chance for that because it puts people in a state of fear of Muslims.
These are not merely a bunch of thugs. The Quran has ambiguous on many topics and open to interpretation. These people know the book inside and out. The radicals and the moderates go by the same book but the interpretation is different

quote:

Clyde, ISIL's stated motive for the attacks was retaliation for French involvement in the Syrian Civil War and the Iraqi Civil War.
So all of these social issues you are talking about pertaining to domestic issues in France are related but not directly related.
If you look at the 9/11 terrorists and the Boston brothers they weren't particularly poor and disenfranchised

And now the French are retaliating with intensified air strikes

At the same time there is a big influx of refugees, so the future is not looking good

quote:

Stupid Europeans. If they were smart they would send all the migrants back to their country of origin. Start economically developing the Ghettos in urban areas and giving the native born African and Arab youth more jobs.

Now all of the sudden you are doing a 360, not long ago the parents or grandparents of these native born African and Arab youth were migrants themselves [/QB]
You are right the Boston brothers weren't particularly poor and disenfranchised, but like the Arabs born in Europe they were, not religious-- they felt alienated and jealous of whites. How could they spread Islam, when they don't even represent themselves as faithful Muslims.

I have not made a 360 degree turn in my thinking I made it clear in the 1980's if you did not find a way to blend poor Muslims into the Western economies there would be unrest in Nigeria and elsewhere due to the unchecked expansion of Wahhabism.. See: https://www.academia.edu/8492457/Koranic_Education_and_Militant_Islam_in_Nigeria

I am convinced that the Western Nations don't really want to defeat "Daesh". It is clear to me they are using "Daesh" just to create fear in the West. Bombing will degrade Daesh, but it does not really defeat Daesh. Only the World's leaders know why they are playing games with us. Daesh, only has less than 20k troops. They can not be defeated in the Faluja area of Iraq, but they can be contained and ran out of Syria, anytime the western powers decide to do so. Look at how the Syrians are advancing with the help of Russian air power.

Finally, Daesh is allowed to exist to keep fear rampant in the West. They will allow terrorists to have a few more successes to continue to promote fear. But now I am sure Daesh is allowed to exist simply for Western leaders to keep their nationals in a state of fear.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

You are right the Boston brothers weren't particularly poor and disenfranchised, but like the Arabs born in Europe they were, not religious-- they felt alienated and jealous of whites. How could they spread Islam, when they don't even represent themselves as faithful Muslims.

These Boston brothers are Chechen/Avars.
-Caucasian people of the Caucus

-

You're telling me this white kid was jealous of whites?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:

Lioness, you are adopting the evasive stance of white Western liberals and their affection for Islam and its very backward, very conservative and totalitarian stance on all things. No progress or movement since the time that con-man Muhammad went into a cave and came out raving that he had some messages from Allah--a pagan Arab moon good.

The Qur'an is VERY clear in its injunctions and the criminal behaviour of Muhammad is well documented in the SIRAH.

Islam recommends the enslavement of war captives and the raping of female captives.
Here's the SURA, 33:50

Prophet, we have made LAWFUL to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the SLAVE girls who God has given you as BOOTY What is clearer than that in terms of meaning? It means when Muhammad engaged in battle he could take the captured married women for himself--once he rewarded then with some trivial bride-price--and take the unmarried females as sex slaves--EXACTLY AS ISIS IS DOING.

Jihad as perpetual war against the infidels/kuffars is Muhammad's injunction all Muslims. Of course, most Muslims can't read Arabic and very many are unaware of what Muhammad's injunctions are.

Here is the surah: 9:50
And when the sacred months have passed, SLAY the infidels wherever you find them. You must besiege them and capture them. If they repent and CONVERT to Islam and pay the Poor tax(zakat) then free them. Allah is forgiving and merciful.

And since Muhammad speaks for Allah. This injunction is true for ALL TIME and ALL PLACES. This is exactly what ISIS is doing--fighting to extend Islam by slaughtering the kuffars and the lapsed Muslims.

If one is a Muslim then Muhammad's advice is to avoid them for friendship and cooperation. Surah 5:51

O ye who believe, do not take Jews and Christians as FRIENDS; they are friends of each other. And whoever among you who make friends with Jews and Christians becomes one of them. Surely, Allah does not guide the unjust.

And why are women oppressed in Islam? because they are worth half that of men,(Surah 4:11) and if they are wives, their husbands can beat them into shape when they misbehave(Surah 4:34).

All these Quranic verses are very clear in their meaning and there is no ambiguity here.

Anything to say Lioness?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

Yes. Remember, the concept of the "white man" was invented by Western Europeans.

This boy belonged to the slavic people. The slavs were slaves to Western Europeans.

Ha, ha stupid white person. Europeans claim the Arabs, are white too but they still refer to them as Southern or "tawny whites", not "whites".

The war in Yugoslavia and the Nazi genocide against the Jews make it clear that Western Europeans believe that some "whites", are more white than other whites and treat "tawny whites" in a "racist second class manner".

Because these people are considered Muslims they are seen as more Asian than European; and therefore they see the Russians and Western Europeans as "racist".

Jealousy is a strong motivator for doing evil.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
After locating about 6,000 Jews holed up in the synagogue, they set the building on fire; the Jews were burned alive. The Crusaders found that about 30,000 Muslims had fled to the al Aqsa Mosque. The Muslim were also slaughtered without mercy.
The Arabs burst out from Arabia fresh from Muhammad slaughtering thousands to make the whole of Arabia Muslim. The Arabs invaded the whole of West Asia slaughtering,raping and looting with impunity. All those conquered and stolen lands then became titled as "Arab lands". The Arabs then burst into North Africa killing, raping and defiling the continent. The invaders then imposed Arabic and Islam sealed with wanton violence and thuggery. They then crossed over into South Asia killing--as Indian historians claim--80 million people in the process as they sought to claim India for Islam.

Point is: the Crusades were a late reaction to the brutal and murderous invasions by Arab Muslims into West Asia and North Africa. Slaughter for slaughter was the name of the game.

ON RELIGION

Following Jesus or Christ(meaning "anointed") is the same. Point is that if Africans/blacks are interested in having a religion, then why should they go for the copies of the original model?

The Ancient Egyptians developed a religion right inside Africa and left that legacy for posterity. Others came along and copied it merely out of ethnic and nationalistic pride. That's what the Jews and the Arabs did. So why should Africans sell themselves cheap by copying debased copies--in such servile and groveling fashion? Only contempt can follow.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Lioness, you are adopting the evasive stance of white Western liberals and their affection for Islam and its very backward, very conservative and totalitarian stance on all things. No progress or movement since the time that con-man Muhammad went into a cave and came out raving that he had some messages from Allah--a pagan Arab moon good.

The Qur'an is VERY clear in its injunctions and the criminal behaviour of Muhammad is well documented in the SIRAH.

Islam recommends the enslavement of war captives and the raping of female captives.
Here's the SURA, 33:50

Prophet, we have made LAWFUL to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the SLAVE girls who God has given you as BOOTY What is clearer than that in terms of meaning? It means when Muhammad engaged in battle he could take the captured married women for himself--once he rewarded then with some trivial bride-price--and take the unmarried females as sex slaves--EXACTLY AS ISIS IS DOING.

Jihad as perpetual war against the infidels/kuffars is Muhammad's injunction all Muslims. Of course, most Muslims can't read Arabic and very many are unaware of what Muhammad's injunctions are.

Here is the surah: 9:50
And when the sacred months have passed, SLAY the infidels wherever you find them. You must besiege them and capture them. If they repent and CONVERT to Islam and pay the Poor tax(zakat) then free them. Allah is forgiving and merciful.

And since Muhammad speaks for Allah. This injunction is true for ALL TIME and ALL PLACES. This is exactly what ISIS is doing--fighting to extend Islam by slaughtering the kuffars and the lapsed Muslims.

If one is a Muslim then Muhammad's advice is to avoid them for friendship and cooperation. Surah 5:51

O ye who believe, do not take Jews and Christians as FRIENDS; they are friends of each other. And whoever among you who make friends with Jews and Christians becomes one of them. Surely, Allah does not guide the unjust.

And why are women oppressed in Islam? because they are worth half that of men,(Surah 4:11) and if they are wives, their husbands can beat them into shape when they misbehave(Surah 4:34).

All these Quranic verses are very clear in their meaning and there is no ambiguity here.

Anything to say Lioness?

Lamin you are a liar. Sura 33:50 does not condone raping anybody. Here is Sura 33:50:

quote:

(33:50) O Prophet, We have made lawful for you your wives whose bridal dues you have paid, and the slave-girls you possess from among the prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and maternal aunts who have migrated with you, and a believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet and whom he wants to take in marriage. (O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers. We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives and those whom their right hands possess, (and have exempted you from those restrictions) that there may be no constraint upon you. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

There is nothing in Sura 33:50 that allows Daesh infidels to rape anybody. Sura 33:50 was concerned with women who Muhammad could marry. I quote “](O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers. We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives “

In addition, Sirah is biography. This biography , like Sunnah, was collected years after Muhammad was dead so it is not reliable.
lamin stop commenting on things you do not know.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
After locating about 6,000 Jews holed up in the synagogue, they set the building on fire; the Jews were burned alive. The Crusaders found that about 30,000 Muslims had fled to the al Aqsa Mosque. The Muslim were also slaughtered without mercy.
The Arabs burst out from Arabia fresh from Muhammad slaughtering thousands to make the whole of Arabia Muslim. The Arabs invaded the whole of West Asia slaughtering,raping and looting with impunity. All those conquered and stolen lands then became titled as "Arab lands". The Arabs then burst into North Africa killing, raping and defiling the continent. The invaders then imposed Arabic and Islam sealed with wanton violence and thuggery. They then crossed over into South Asia killing--as Indian historians claim--80 million people in the process as they sought to claim India for Islam.

Point is: the Crusades were a late reaction to the brutal and murderous invasions by Arab Muslims into West Asia and North Africa. Slaughter for slaughter was the name of the game.

ON RELIGION

Following Jesus or Christ(meaning "anointed") is the same. Point is that if Africans/blacks are interested in having a religion, then why should they go for the copies of the original model?

The Ancient Egyptians developed a religion right inside Africa and left that legacy for posterity. Others came along and copied it merely out of ethnic and nationalistic pride. That's what the Jews and the Arabs did. So why should Africans sell themselves cheap by copying debased copies--in such servile and groveling fashion? Only contempt can follow.

Liar. Muslims were invited into Egypt so they could help remove the Christians. Cite the massacres perpetrated by Muslims in West Asia and Europe.

It is against Islamic law to force anyone to become a Muslim.Below is Surah Al-Baqarah 2:256

ﯿﰀﰁﰂﰃﰄﰅﰆﰇﰈﰉﰊﰋﰌﰍﰎﰏﰐﰑﰒﰓﰔ@ 533;ﰖﰗﰘﰙﰚ

"
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

Daesh kills non Muslims, Muslims anyone else because they are infidels, thugs trained to be killers when they were in jail in Afghanistan.

There is no evidence of mass killings of non-Muslims by , Muslims. But we have evidence of millions of Muslims and non-Muslims killed by Europeans during the crusade and Spanish Inquisition in the name of Christianity.

Stupid. There is no evidence of Muslims killing 80 million Indians more over, Arabic was not imposed on Indians, even the Pakistanis don't speak Arabic. You are a deceiver. Tell the truth.

I do not advocate any religion. All religions create disunity among mankind. But I also believes that anyone who does not believe in God is a FOOL.

Nehesy
Member # 17252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^And "bro" Lamin, what about your pink and white brothers who also played a role?

quote:
“At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger’s face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask.

“As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant.

“That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing.

“People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.

“Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. The gunman calmly reloaded his weapon several times. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes

“He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

Bro, you know that everything they say, must be checked many times.

We saw yesterday on a French channel (iTele) a TV reporter saying that some witnesses said that the two shooters ( Paris restaurants) were " Deux hommes blancs" or "Two white men".

North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.

The Paris attacks of January still look very suspicious to a lot of French people. Specially when they found an ID card into one of the cars ( the dumbest guy whould not bring his ID with him to do such things).

They renewed that BS that friday, a guys alledgly blew himself up, but his Syrian passport survived...

These guys lie about everything anyway...I don't trust anything they say...

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

quote:

Bro, you know that everything they say, must be checked many times.

We saw yesterday on a French channel (iTele) a TV reporter saying that some witnesses said that the two shooters ( Paris restaurants) were " Deux hommes blancs" or "Two white men".

North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.

The Paris attacks of January still look very suspicious to a lot of French people. Specially when they found an ID card into one of the cars ( the dumbest guy whould not bring his ID with him to do such things).

They renewed that BS that friday, a guys alledgly blew himself up, but his Syrian passport survived...

These guys lie about everything anyway...I don't trust anything they say...

Great points. Governments are using Daesh, just to maintain fear among the general population.

You are correct about how Europeans identify Arabs. In Europe they refer to Arabs as "Southerners", not "whites".

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

-

Yes. Remember, the concept of the "white man" was invented by Western Europeans.

Every immigrant has some struggle adjusting to a new society.
But every immigrant doesn't decide to deal with that by acting out violently. The Chechens already were into terrorism in Russia.
So if you take frustrated young men the one gut was a fialed boxer and had issue with women, add the immigrant thing, and show them some videos of Muslims getting killed over seas, they then plug all their personal frustrations into the politics and the politics in the regions where they come from are expressed by terrorism.

At the same time you have frustrated American teenagers like the Columbine duo in Colorado who shot up the school.
No racial element there, they want to become world famous mnedia stars in a few hours. So they do these kinds of things.

The terrorist groups have political agendas. So if there are some frustrated young men around they encourage them to express it violently and turn it into a "good" thing for their cause.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
In addition, Sirah is biography. This biography , like Sunnah, was collected years after Muhammad was dead so it is not reliable.

Always the old stupid talk by disgusting black slaves of Islam. The black fools will kill themselves and kill others for their reptile-brained affection for a dirty desert bandit, rapist, and murderer.

The dumb "raisin heads"[Muhammad's term for blacks] will drink Muhammad's piss and more even if not asked. Such degrading stupidity is distressing. They don't even mind being called "abd"--as long as they can hide behind Arab plagiarised rigmarole and theft--shamelessly calling themselves Muslims.

But the fool doesn't know that before I write anything I always check it out.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/does-islam-allow-muslims-to-rape-female.html

The dumb and crazy--his posts are mainly that-- black fellow bellows out that yours truly is liar--all to defend that despicable Arab bandit.

And the jackass doesn't know that like the Qur'an, the authentic Hadith and the Sira have been authenticated in Sahi Buhari and Sahi Muslim.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.
Waxing conspiratorial will not help. The clear point made is that from a purely visual angle the two men looked "white". Visually, many Arabs look white and in terms of phenotype they are indeed white. And many Muslims are also white as they are in Bosnia, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Kosovo, and Chechnya. Palestine leader Abbas is a white man. What else?

SMH, what is so confoundedly special about being white? Me, I don't have any medals for people who are white. Maybe others do!

The 2 Boston bombers were white, Slavs are white as in the case of East Europeans and Russians. Putin of Russia is Slav, but white,etc., etc.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Always the old stupid talk by disgusting black slaves of Islam. The black fools will kill themselves and kill others for their reptile-brained affection for a dirty desert bandit, rapist, and murderer.

The dumb "raisin heads"[Muhammad's term for blacks] will drink Muhammad's piss and more even if not asked. Such degrading stupidity is distressing. They don't even mind being called "abd"--as long as they can hide behind Arab plagiarised rigmarole and theft--shamelessly calling themselves Muslims.

But the fool doesn't know that before I write anything I always check it out.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/does-islam-allow-muslims-to-rape-female.html

The dumb and crazy--his posts are mainly that-- black fellow bellows out that yours truly is liar--all to defend that despicable Arab bandit.

And the jackass doesn't know that like the Qur'an, the authentic Hadith and the Sira have been authenticated in Sahi Buhari and Sahi Muslim.

Yes you are a liar. A FOOL and provocateur sent here to promote white propaganda and your Coconut agenda.

Stupid Negro people placed many of their own beliefs in the Sunnah and Hadith. They can't really be authenticated because they were collected years after Muhammad's death . Muhammad was dead, so people could say he did this or said that, but it does not make it true. You accept this literature based on belief.

The Quran is authentic because it was collected during the time of Muhammad. Ignorant FOOL, I have written over 50 articles on Islamic studies , education and religion so I am talking about what I know from years of study. Not just what I read on the WWW.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Clyde,
You have been thoroughly brainwashed as dumb black abd by Islam and Muslims.

Fool, Egypt was invaded and conquered. Where did you get that crazy contrarian idea that Egyptians begged for Islam. Man, you are nuts!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt

The fool also says that the Hadith and Sira are not authentic but the Qur'an is.

Which sane man would beleive that some dirty sweaty Arab goes into a cave and come out saying he had a chat with an angel who dictated stuff from Allah. Total lying BS from the start. It's a big lie Clyde. Maybe you are too dumb to see that.

Then they the illiterates pass on stuff by word of mouth and even writing things down on bones and stones. So many versions, so many plagiarisms. Hey the whole Qur'an is a despicable work of theft from the Bible and Torah and the dumb Arabs believe that they are reading what the Abrahamic God told them.

So many versions-some destroyed, some fabricated. Yet the dumb Arabs believe that the Qur'an is the pure unadulterated word from Allah.

Clyde, the first Qur'an was put out--plagiarisms and all-- some 20 years after the War Lord Prophet's death.

Clyde, you need to go back to school to learn common sense and mother wit. Do they teach those things in U.S. schools?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde,

Fool, Egypt was invaded and conquered. Where did you get that crazy contrarian idea that Egyptians begged for Islam. Man, you are nuts!

The fool also says that the Hadith and Sira are not authentic but the Qur'an is.

Which sane man would beleive that some dirty sweaty Arab goes into a cave and come out saying he had a chat with an angel who dictated stuff from Allah. Total lying BS from the start. It's a big lie Clyde. Maybe you are too dumb to see that.

Then they the illiterates pass on stuff by word of mouth and even writing things down on bones and stones. So many versions, so many plagiarisms. Hey the whole Qur'an is a despicable work of theft from the Bible and Torah and the dumb Arabs believe that they are reading what the Abrahamic God told them.

So many versions-some destroyed, some fabricated. Yet the dumb Arabs believe that the Qur'an is the pure unadulterated word from Allah.

Clyde, the first Qur'an was put out--plagiarisms and all-- some 20 years after the War Lord Prophet's death.

Clyde, you need to go back to school to learn common sense and mother wit. Do they teach those things in U.S. schools?

Stupid FOOL. I majored in African history that's why I know about the rise of Islam in Egypt. In fact I was the first student at University of Illinois-Urbana with a minor in African Studies.

I write about what I know and researched my self, not what I think. I have numerous publications on Islam and Muslims around the world. Below are a few of my publications:

Clyde A. Winters,"Contemporary Trends in Traditional Chinese Islamic Education". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 30(4):475 479.

___________________. 1987. "Koranic Education and Militant Islam in Nigeria". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 33(2):171 185.

___________________. 1987b. "Traditional and contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education",MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY ,4(4):52 65.

___________________. 1988. "Contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education". MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY,4(4):52 65.

___________________. 1988b. "ISLAMIZATION AND EDUCATION IN MUSLIM CHINA".THE MUSLIM WORLD LEAGUE JOURNAL, 15:18 23.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Islam in Early North and South America", Al-Ittihad, (November 1977a) .

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Rise of Islam in the Western Sahara" ,Topaz 2, no1 (1986f), pages 5-15.

You can find copies of my papers on Islam in Africa, China and Afro-America at the following site:
https://olmec98.academia.edu/ClydeWinters

While I do research to confirm or disconfirm research you report propaganda written by your masters. You are a product of the Negro mind-set, i.e., if a white man said it it must be true; and that if a Black man says it it must be false. As a result, you parrot your masters' lines without thinking about the lies you are relating to others.

Negro, learn to love yourself so you are not a slave to your miseducation.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde,

You probably don't even believe in God.I respect your right to not believe. But I do believe in God and his prophets.

The Bible teaches that Moses talked to God via a branch, while Abraham was told by God to sacrifice his son. As a believer in God I believe these things.

You see, I see miracles everyday, so I can't deny the power of God to communicate with us, anywhere and anytime.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Clyde,

You are laughing stock. No serious researcher believes that Egypt was not invaded and conquered by marauding Arabs. Ask the Copts of Egypt and hear what they say.

Your degenerate Muslim masters will lie to you and you would lap it up. All of West Asia was invaded and conquered by Arabs. That's an historical fact.

Clyde, you are an amusing caricature. You are like a guy who goes into a field to plough and spends much of his time ploughing away and planting seeds--but nothing ever grows. In academics, they call people like that crackpots.

Cldye, there are always journals that would publish BS. Your inane scribblings don't mean a darn thing. When people read your scribblings, the question they ask is: is this guy's brain scrambled or what?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde,

You are laughing stock. No serious researcher believes that Egypt was not invaded and conquered by marauding Arabs. Ask the Copts of Egypt and hear what they say.

Your degenerate Muslim masters will lie to you and you would lap it up. All of West Asia was invaded and conquered by Arabs. That's an historical fact.

Clyde, you are an amusing caricature. You are like a guy who goes into a field to plough and spends much of his time ploughing away and planting seeds--but nothing ever grows. In academics, they call people like that crackpots.

Cldye, there are always journals that would publish BS. Your inane scribblings don't mean a darn thing. When people read your scribblings, the question they ask is: is this guy's brain scrambled or what?

First of all I have no MASTER but God the Creator of the Universe. I bow only to his Will and Guidance. I belong to no Religion, but I accept that God has sent his Angels and Prophets to Guide me toward the Right Path and seating on his right side when I return HOME.

-

Stupid lamin. You don’t know anything about African history. The Native Egyptians welcomed the Arabs, they were quite ready to get rid of Eastern Roman Empire rule.
quote:

At the commencement of the Muslim conquest of Egypt, Egypt was part of the Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire, which had its capital at Constantinople. Egypt had been conquered just a decade before by the Persian Empire under Khosrau II (616 to 629 AD); however, Emperor Heraclius re-captured it after a series of campaigns against the Sassanid Persians, only to lose it to the Muslim Rashidun army ten years later. Before the Muslim conquest of Egypt had begun, the Byzantines had already lost the Levant and its Arab ally, the Ghassanid Kingdom, to the Muslims. All of this left the Byzantine Empire dangerously exposed and vulnerable.[1]
In December 639, 'Amr ibn al-'As left for Egypt with a force of 4,000 troops. Most of the soldiers belonged to the Arab tribe of 'Ak, although Al-Kindi mentions that one third of the soldiers belonged to the Arab tribe of Ghafik. The Arab soldiers were also joined by some Roman and Persian converts to Islam. However, 'Umar, the Muslim caliph, reconsidered his orders to Amr, thinking it foolhardy to expect to conquer such a large country as Egypt with a mere 4,000 soldiers. Accordingly, he wrote a letter to 'Amr commanding him to come back.[2]

The messenger, 'Uqbah ibn 'Amr, caught up with Amr at Rafah, a little short of the Egyptian frontier. Guessing what might be in the letter, 'Amr ordered the army to quicken its pace. Turning to 'Uqbah, 'Amr said that he would receive the caliph's letter from him when the army had halted after the day's journey. 'Uqbah, being unaware of the contents of the letter, agreed and marched along with the army. The army halted for the night at Shajratein, a little valley near the city of El Arish, which 'Amr knew to be beyond the Egyptian border.[3] 'Amr then received and read 'Umar's letter and went on to consult his companions as to the course of action to be adopted. The unanimous view was that as they had received the letter on Egyptian soil, they had permission to proceed.

When 'Umar received the reply, he decided to watch further developments and started concentrating fresh forces at Madinah that could be dispatched to Egypt as reinforcements. On Eid al-Adha, the Muslim army marched from Shajratein to El Arish,[2] a small town lacking a garrison. The town put up no resistance, and the citizens offered allegiance on the usual terms. The Muslim soldiers celebrated the Eid festival there.

Conquest of Pelusium and Belbeis[edit]
In the later part of December 639 or in early January 640, the Muslim army reached Pelusium, an Eastern Roman garrison city that was considered Egypt's eastern gate at the time. The Muslim siege of the town dragged on for two months. In February 640, an assault group led by a prominent field commander Huzaifah ibn Wala successfully assaulted and captured the fort and city.[4][5][6][7][8][9] Armanousa, the daughter of Cyrus who fiercely resisted the Muslims in Pelusium and fell hostage in their hands, was sent to her father in the Babylon Fortress.[10]

The losses incurred by the Arab Muslim army were ameliorated by the number of Sinai Bedouins who, taking the initiative, had joined them in conquering Egypt.[11] These Bedouins belonged to the tribes of Rashidah and Lakhm[12] The ease with which Pelusium fell to the Muslim Arabs, and the lack of Byzantine reinforcements to aid the city during the month-long siege, is often attributed to the treachery of the Egyptian governor, Cyrus, who was also the Melchite (i.e., Byzantine–Chalcedonian Diaphysite) Patriarch of Alexandria.[11][13]

After the fall of Pelusium, the Muslims marched to Bilbeis, 40 miles from Memphis via desert roads and besieged it. Belbeis was the first place in Egypt where the Byzantines showed some measure of resistance towards the Arab invaders. Two Christian monks accompanied by Cyrus of Alexandria and the famous Roman general Aretion came out to negotiate with 'Amr ibn al-'As. Aretion was previously the Byzantine governor of Jerusalem, and had fled to Egypt when the city fell to the Muslims. 'Amr gave them three options: to either convert to Islam, to pay Jizya, or to fight the Muslims. They requested three days to reflect, then—as mentioned by al-Tabari—requested two extra days. At the end of the five days, the two monks and the general decided to reject Islam and Jizya and fight the Muslims.They thus disobeyed their ruler, Cyrus of Alexandria, who wanted to surrender and pay Jizya. Cyrus subsequently left for the Babylon Fortress, while the two monks and Aretion decided to fight the Arabs. The fight resulted in the victory of the latter and the death of Aretion. 'Amr ibn al-'As subsequently attempted to convince the native Egyptians to aid the Arabs and surrender the city, based on the kinship between Egyptians and Arabs via Hagar.[14] When the Egyptians refused, the siege of Bilbeis was continued until the city fell after a month. Towards the end of March 640, the city surrendered to the Muslims.[13] With the fall of Belbeis, the Arabs were only one day away from the head of the Delta.

On 22 December, Cyrus of Alexandria entered into a treaty with the Muslims.[22] By the treaty, Muslim sovereignty over the whole of Egypt, and effectively on Thebaid, was recognized, and the Egyptians agreed to pay Jizya at the rate of 2 diners per male adult.[15] The treaty was subject to the approval of the emperor Heraclius, but Cyrus stipulated that even if the emperor repudiated the treaty, he and the Copts of whom he was the High Priest would honor its terms, recognize the supremacy of the Muslims and pay them Jizya.[23]

Cyrus submitted a report to Heraclius and asked for his approval to the terms of the treaty. He also offered reasons in justification of the acceptance of the terms of the treaty. 'Amr submitted a detailed report to 'Umar and asked for his further instructions. When 'Umar received this report, he wrote back to say that he approved of the terms provided Heraclius agreed to submit to them.[15] He desired that as soon as the reactions of Heraclius were known, he should be informed so that further necessary instructions could be issued promptly.[22] Heraclius's reaction to Cyrus's report was violent. He removed him from the viceroyship of Egypt, but he remained the Head of the Coptic Church: this was a matter in which the emperor could not interfere. Heraclius sent strict orders to the commander-in-chief of the Byzantine forces in Egypt that the Muslims should be driven out from Egypt. Cyrus waited on 'Amr and told him that Heraclius had repudiated the treaty of Babylon. He assured 'Amr that so far as the Copts were concerned the terms of the treaty would be followed. 'Amr reported these developments to 'Umar. 'Umar desired that, before the Byzantines could gather further strength, the Muslims should strike at them and drive them from Alexandria.

It is recorded that Cyrus requested three favors from the Muslims, namely:

Do not break your treaty with the Copts

If the Byzantines after this repudiation ask for peace, do not make peace with them, but treat them as captives and slaves;

and When I am dead allow me to be buried in the Church of St. John at Alexandria.[3][24]

This position was to the advantage of the Muslims, as the Copts were the natives of the land of Egypt and[23] both the Byzantines and the Muslims were strangers. Though some Copts from personal considerations continued to support the Byzantines, the sympathies of the Copts were now, by and large, with the Muslims. The Copts were not supposed to fight against the Byzantines on behalf of the Muslims, but they undertook to help the Muslims in the promotion of war effort and in the provision of stores, build roads and bridges for them, and provide them moral support.[15]

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt

See ignorant fool. Stop teaching propaganda about Islam and teach true facts. You Coconuts are what's holding back African people because of your fear for being a man, and desire to get on your knees before any white.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You Coconuts are what's holding back African people because of your fear for being a man, and desire to get on your knees before any white.

Ah...Clyde, I think "Coconuts" is slang for West Indians - like Bob Marley, NOT Africans, and especially NOT Albino Africans.

Better say sorry before Lion comes for you, remember, he's a Rasta.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
You Coconuts are what's holding back African people because of your fear for being a man, and desire to get on your knees before any white.

Ah...Clyde, I think "Coconuts" is slang for West Indians - like Bob Marley, NOT Africans, and especially NOT Albino Africans.

Better say sorry before Lion comes for you, remember, he's a Rasta.

It is west Indian for a Black person who is brown on the outside, but white inside, i.e., Afro-Americans call these people "Uncle Toms".
Nehesy
Member # 17252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.North Africans are not called or even considered "white" in France or any part of Europe.
Waxing conspiratorial will not help. The clear point made is that from a purely visual angle the two men looked "white". Visually, many Arabs look white and in terms of phenotype they are indeed white. And many Muslims are also white as they are in Bosnia, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Kosovo, and Chechnya. Palestine leader Abbas is a white man. What else?

SMH, what is so confoundedly special about being white? Me, I don't have any medals for people who are white. Maybe others do!

The 2 Boston bombers were white, Slavs are white as in the case of East Europeans and Russians. Putin of Russia is Slav, but white,etc., etc.

North Africans are not considered white people at least in the 4 European countries I lived.

In France their first nickname was "Bougnoule" (racist term) which means "nègre" or "n.gg.." or "basané" or "swarthy". French colonists took it from the woloff language of Senegal : "Bou" means "which is" , "gnoule" means "black".

In France they are also called "beurre" which is "butter" for their "yellow" color, and other many cursed names like "bicot", "raton","crouille" etc, etc.

North Africans ("arabized" berbers ) are called "arabes" in France, and they call French "Les blancs" or "White men" ("Gwer" or "Gaouri" between themselves).

http://www.renenaba.com/le-bougnoule-sa-signification-etymologique-son-evolution-semantique-sa-portee-symbolique/

In October 1961, French police killed hundred of Algerians by drowning them into La Seine. All people who looked North Africans were beaten or jailed in concentration camps (vincennes). Spaniards were also jailed and beaten that day (they look similar because of moorish slavery after the reconquista and the 700 years Moorish presence in Spain...)

So , if you really knew France society you'd know that North Africans (I did not spoke anywhere about slavic people) are not considered "whites".

And in London there is a huge prejudice against Polish (slavic people) coming from the native British. They don't look similar...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

There is nothing in Sura 33:50 that allows Daesh infidels to rape anybody. Sura 33:50 was concerned with women who Muhammad could marry. I quote “](O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers. We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives “

lamin stop commenting on things you do not know. [/QB]

Let's look at the complete Surah 33:50

You are using the Maududi translation as follows:

quote:

Holy Qur'an

Surah 33:50

O Prophet, We have made lawful for you your wives whose bridal dues you have paid, and the slave-girls you possess from among the prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and maternal aunts who have migrated with you, and a believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet and whom he wants to take in marriage. (O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers. We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives and those whom their right hands possess, (and have exempted you from those restrictions) that there may be no constraint upon you. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

^ This Surah in the Qur'an says that, while Muslims are restricted to four wives Allah granted Muhammad special permisson to have as many wives as he wanted including the enslaved women he owned. Muhammad had 12-13 wives

quote:

Holy Qur'an

Surah 4:24

And (forbidden to you) are married women, except those whom your righthand owns. Such Allah has written for you. Lawful to you beyond all that, is that you can seek using your wealth in marriage and not fornication. So whatever you have enjoyed from them give them their obligated wage. And there is no fault in you in what ever you mutually agree after the obligation. Allah is the Knower, the Wise.

^ This means that Muslim holy warriors are forbidden to have sex with married woman unless the married woman is captured in war
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, The Arabs were welcomed into Egypt

In large part due to the excessive taxation and corruption of Byzantine Rome.

The Egyptians were open to accepting a new boss.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com