EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Hungarian woman transformed herself into 7 African tribal women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White Hungarian woman transformed herself into 7 African tribal women
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://jezebel.com/world-weeps-in-gratitude-for-woke-hungarian-who-did-7-t-1751448258

Mena: I am not angry against the White Hungarian woman who used make up to transformed herself into seven African tribes. I see those cosmetic transformations are the proof that White Europeans are the descendants of East African, South African and Dravidian albinos. There is also a warning in that story that it is possible for White countries spy agencies to disguised their White agents into Black people and send them to Africa to spy and create chaos. It is also possible for White police department to disguszed their White police officers as Black people and send them into a Black neighborhood to spy and do other things.

-

The White Devil is alive and kicking, and today he has taken the form of a dimwitted Hungarian woman who thought it prudent to plaster herself in seven different kinds of blackface.

Here, listen to Boglarka Balogh describe her somewhat honorable attempt to raise awareness about vulnerable tribes in Africa with perhaps the least honorable project in the history of stupid stupid racist bullshit helpfully titled, “I Morphed Myself Into Tribal Women To Raise Awareness Of Their Secluded Cultures”:

These stunning portraits show how beauty varies across the globe and prove that all of us are beautiful in a different way. They’re celebrating stunning tribal beauties at the brink of extinction.
Great. Lovely. Truly, what a solid idea. With the help of a graphic designer, Balogh’s dreams came true.

-

Powerful, isn’t it? You can practically feel the ignorance washing over you like those firehoses they turned on black protesters back in the good old days.

-

If Marcus Garvey had an Instagram page, I imagine he would have posted this image with the hashtag #inspirational and maybe a #yaaaaassswerkbitch for good measure.

-

What’s that I hear? The sound of Nelson Mandela conceding, “No, Boglarka it is you who has helped move the people of Africa forward. I’ll get to work on changing all those statues right now.”

-

Rosa Parks: Wanna hear a “yo mama” joke?

Harriet Tubman: Sure.

Rosa Parks: Your mama is so racist...

Harriet Tubman: How racist is she?

Rosa Parks: She’s Boglarka Balogh.

Harriet Tubman: Haha!

-

Rosa Parks: Wanna hear another joke that’s related to the first one?

Harriet Tubman: Sure.

Rosa Parks: Ok, it’s not really a joke though, just a one-liner.

Harriet Tubam: That’s fine.

Rosa Parks: Yo mama’s skull is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

The people on Boglarka Balogh’s Facebook page seem to be huge fans of her elaborate blackface.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/07/boglarka-balogh-seven-types-of-blackface

-

Hungarian journalist slammed for 'seven types of blackface'
Photographer transposed her face over portraits of African women ‘to draw attention to their plight’
Boglarka Balogh’s tribal portraits
Boglarka Balogh’s tribal portraits. Photograph: Screengrab/Bored Panda
Daniel Nolan in Budapest
Thursday 7 January 2016 12.29 EST Last modified on Friday 8 January 2016 06.19 EST
Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
Shares
Comments
Save for later
A Hungarian human rights lawyer and journalist who published a controversial series of portraits transposing her own face on to those of African women has been forced to remove her work after sparking widespread anger online.

Boglarka Balogh posted the project I Morphed Myself Into Tribal Women To Raise Awareness Of Their Secluded Cultures in late December, writing that the portraits set out to celebrate “stunning tribal beauties at the brink of extinction”.

But the photographs were taken down today after a series of satirical articles and angry blogs drew attention to the work described as offensive, patronising and narcissistic.

What's offensive about blackface? Imagine you're from another planet...
Sisonke Msimang
Read more
“You can practically feel the ignorance washing over you like those firehoses they turned on black protesters back in the good old days,” said Kara Brown on an article headlined World Weeps in Gratitude for Woke Hungarian Who Did 7 Types of Blackface to Save Africa From Going Extinct.

Balogh wrote that she had traveled through “various African countries where I became fully aware of the issues regarding a number of endangered tribes, and the speed at which they are fading away”.

She worked with graphic artist Csaba Szábó to transpose her own image onto striking portraits of members of the Wodaabe, Daasanach, Arbore, Mursi, Turkana, Karo and Himba communities. Each set of images was accompanied by information on the living circumstances and the traditional costumes of the dwindling groups.

But commenters on the Bored Panda blog post, which received more than 130,000 views before being removed, condemned her use of blackface.

A woman who claims to be Turkana addressed Balogh directly: “This is not your history. Stay in your own lane,” she said. Another commenter said: “This is cultural appropriation, and even though your efforts may have been in good faith, I find that your own photos are taking away from the beauty of what you are trying to showcase.”

Balogh did not reply to requests for comment, but wrote on the deleted page: “Since I had no intentions to offend anyone and yet I’m not able to answer to all of you, I’ve decided to delete my post.

“My intention was 100% pure with this tribal art, being a human right [sic] lawyer and journalist who knows pretty much about racism and similar issues. I have never imagined that my work will annoy so many people and that I will have to explain myself. And sure, I will not do that. Keep calm and love every human.”

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Mental

Not Really. Magyar/Hungarians are of Nubian origin. See: http://olmec98.net/Magyar.htm

Enjoy.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The above is indeed mental. Typical lioness response.

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Mental

Not Really. Magyar/Hungarians are of Nubian origin. See: http://olmec98.net/Magyar.htm

Enjoy.

Hungarian (Magyar) people are nice, and have a diverse ethnic population with many different phenotypes. They treat African people well. A lot of Nigerian and other Africans study in Hungry.

See the comment section.

http://www.boredpanda.com/i-morphed-myself-into-african-tribal-women-to-raise-awareness-of-these-secluded-culture/

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes really.mental.

then again....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story remind me of a story during the African Slave trade were in the Kongo area a Portuguese Slave trader was ruling a small African Kingdom as an African King hidden behind a veil.

This story remind me of the white NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal who was passing herself as a Black woman.

-

http://www.etonline.com/news/166164_naacp_leader_rachel_dolezal_speaks_out_i_do_consider_myself_to_be_black/

n the wake of her parents outing her as white, a local NAACP leader is defending herself.

Rachel Dolezal, head of the local NAACP chapter in Spokane, Washington, told KREM reporter Shawn Chitnis, "Actually, I don't like the term African-American; I prefer black. So, if asked, I would say, yes, I consider myself to be black."

NEWS: NAACP Leader Accused of Lying by Parents

During the interview with the Spokane CBS affiliate, Dolezal explained that everything she is being questioned about -- including her real race, biological parents and her children -- are "a very private matter, especially getting into some of these childhood and past family members who have had a history of litigation."

Dolezal has two adopted brothers who are black, Ezra and Izaiah, as well as a son, Franklin Moore, who is of African-American descent. She obtained legal custody of Izaiah, now 21, in 2010, after he sought emancipation from Dolezal's biological parents, Ruthanne and Lawrence Dolezal. While he is her adopted brother, Dolezal refers to Izaiah as her son. "I am his mom," she told KREM. "I do see myself as [that]. He's not my brother. That's not our relationship."

She also revealed that she doesn't consider her biological parents her "real parents," nor does she speak to them due to a current legal issue.

See her full interview with Chitnis in the video below:

Dolezal has publicly identifying as African-American for years and reported on a city application for the Police Ombudsman Commission, which she has been chairman of since January, that she was white, black and American Indian.

Her parents recently told multiple outlets that their daughter has no trace of African-American ethnicity. They also showed CNN their daughter's Montana birth certificate, which states she was born to two Caucasian parents. "We are her birth parents," Lawrence Dolezal said. "We do not understand why she feels it's necessary to misrepresent her ethnicity."

WATCH: Celebs React to Rachel Dolezal

On Friday, the NAACP said they stood behind Dolezal. "One's racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership," the national office said in a statement. "The NAACP Alaska-Oregon-Washington State Conference stands behind Ms. Dolezal's advocacy record."

Dolezal released her own statement today. "As you probably know by now, there are questions and assumptions swirling in national and global news about my family, my race, my credibility, and the NAACP. I have discussed the situation, including personal matters, with the Executive Committee. I support their decision to wait until Monday to make a statement."

"The national and regional NAACP have recommended this same strategy," she added. "I ask that all members of the NAACP respect this process as well. There are many layers to this situation... My sons and I would appreciate your thoughts, prayers and support during the interlude. I will see you Monday!"

Despite her most recent comments, her adopted brother Ezra, 22, paints a different picture, claiming he was given a warning back in 2012. "She just told me, 'Over here, I'm going to be considered black, and I have a black father. Don't blow my cover,'" he told BuzzFeed News. Ezra added that Rachel never gave him "any logical explanation" for why she wanted to change her identity, but he also never questioned it.

As of Friday, the Spokane Police Department announced that all cases they had involving Dolezal had been suspended. "If new information comes to light we can investigate that information," SPD leaders wrote on Twitter. In the past, Dolezal had filed numerous police reports claiming she had been the victim of hate crimes and threats.

Find out how celebs have reacted to Dolezal's claims in the video below

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
This story remind me of a story during the African Slave trade were in the Kongo area a Portuguese Slave trader was ruling a small African Kingdom as an African King hidden behind a veil.

PLEASE PROVIDE THIS STORY....

--------------------
Keldal

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
I dont have the story, I read that story 8 years ago in the French Afrocentric website who no longer exist call Africamaat who was reviewing a book about the Slave Trade by historian Bwemba Bong name Quand Les Africains etait l or noire de L Europe or in English When the Africans were the black gold of Europe. Many of the african Kings who signed the slave treaty had Portuguese, English and French names. They were either the mulato children of Europeans or Europeans themselves.

--------------------
mena

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people completely missed her point.

She shows that with minor adaptations like pigmentation there is little difference between people from different regions of the world.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with black social justice warriors is that they are always parroting an agenda created by white Marxists and Leninists. They can be so annoying.

The simple fact is that most white people recognize and intuit their connections with Black people, but they don't have any black ancestors in living memory through which they can relate to their blackness. They know that white skin is basically an anomaly, and whenever they try to express their Blackness these Black SJWs jump onto them parroting an agenda created by white cultural Marxists.

-

People don't seem to realize the deeper significance of white people expressing gift giving, goodwill, generosity, smart dressing and friendliness in the form of black people. They don't recognize the meaning of social bonding as black people.

The cooning comes in because they feel they have to disparage black people in order not to be called "nigger lovers".

FWIW they actually look better in black face.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Turkana she would have fooled me. Well really she would have fooled me with all of them but as a Turkana she could not have told me she was white. I would have said bitch you bullshitting you black. I would have thought she was a self hating negro for thinking she was white.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

REAL corn rows

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
The problem with black social justice warriors is that they are always parroting an agenda created by white Marxists and Leninists. They can be so annoying.

The simple fact is that most white people recognize and intuit their connections with Black people, but they don't have any black ancestors in living memory through which they can relate to their blackness. They know that white skin is basically an anomaly, and whenever they try to express their Blackness these Black SJWs jump onto them parroting an agenda created by white cultural Marxists.

-

People don't seem to realize the deeper significance of white people expressing gift giving, goodwill, generosity, smart dressing and friendliness in the form of black people. They don't recognize the meaning of social bonding as black people.

The cooning comes in because they feel they have to disparage black people in order not to be called "nigger lovers".

Interesting interpretation.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery some say

Maybe black face is actually a good thing.

White people could do it without trying to act black, take the mockery part out, just put on the black face and go about their business, like something they could do once or twice a week.
Blacks could do the same with white face so everybody would be happy

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't fake Pygmy.

Pygmy people are the most genuine people on Earth.

We are all just leaves of our mother tree. Many colors, one blood.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to see here that Hollywood hasn't done for the last 75 years.

This is 2017 where Albinos can effortlessly transform David Duke into Martin Luther King.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

-

White people could do it without trying to act black, take the mockery part out, just put on the black face and go about their business, like something they could do once or twice a week.

No this wouldn't happen. White skin, ie pink unmelanated skin is malapdated. Leave a black child and a white child in the sun a few weeks after birth and the white child will burn horribly. There is no need for black people to celebrate that. African people smear themselves with white pigments or chalk, but not the creamish/pinkish skin white people have. That is albino skin.

With the loss of the protective covering fur or hair, black skin is the natural condition. It is a must.

Other than in porn movies, the white media never juxtaposes white bodies with black bodies, only comparing the faces, something which favours white people because our eyes are automatically drawn to lighter colors and adjust to dim out dark objects when close to lighter, although body building contests make it obvious why black skin is the most natural thing.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People & animals in close-canopy forests have very little sun exposure. Some macaques have youngsters with only pure white fur. Anyone having round eyes has forest ancestors.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skin pigmentation is purely a function of environmental adaptiveness. Populations that have evolved above 30 degrees Latitude show less pigmented epidermis. For the bulk of the world's populations at that Latitude and and greater--stretching from East Asia westwards, human skin surfaces show less pigmentation. Thus the pigmentation of a North Korean approximates that of an average Mediterranean or Alpine European.

As one progresses further South populations gradually get darker. Obviously, there is causal connection between the Sun's UV rays and levels of epidermal pigmentation.

According to the same biologic principle, very deep-sea living fish tend tend to be white in color--where the light is very minimal.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
^^ I can't agree with that. Environmental conditions may be factor in skin color, but there is every reason to believe that selective breeding, genocide and assimilation of darker skinned populations is the main reason for lighter skin in temperate regions.

Most Arabs should be as dark complexioned as Somalis and Indians which they are clearly not. We can see the same thing in contemporary America where dark-complexioned natives been either externminated or assimilated into the white population and the process still continues.

Even the native inhabitants of New Zealand, Tierra del Fuego and Austrialia are not as light complexioned as Europeans.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

As one progresses further South populations gradually get darker. Obviously, there is causal connection between the Sun's UV rays and levels of epidermal pigmentation.

According to the same biologic principle, very deep-sea living fish tend tend to be white in color--where the light is very minimal.

What a degenerate and stupid liar.

Google "deep sea creatures":

Giant Isopod

-

Frilled Shark

-

Fangtooth

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You see there?

That is why I have such a hard time figuring out if lamin is just your typical lying Albino, or a truly ignorant and pathetic African.

I mean they both will pull a lie right out of air, and present it to you with the greatest sincerity.

But you would figure that an Albino would know about "Google", and know that people will look it up.

I dunno, I have to wait for more evidence.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's just guilty of believing and repeating the standard Eurobino lie that whites have used for centuries to conceal their true albino state.
What he faled to include is the other major part of the lie in that whites acquired light skin to enable them to absorb more sunlight in lower UV environments to create Vitamin D.
This is the standard Eurobino lie that Eurobinos like Lionese, Rasol, and the original Mindovermatter attempted to propagate on the site before we proved white skin is unable to absorb UV in any UV environment and thus, albinos cannot create Vitamin D by absorption of UV.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike is Stupid Facts #93

The color of some deep sea creatures is for camouflage to hunt or hide or sometimes mating attraction. Mike is a bit of a simpleton. He always thinks a given result always has the same cause

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

In Africa it is estimated that 1 in every 5,000 to 15,000 people have albinism with selected populations having estimates as high as 1 in 1,000.

Why is nature doing this?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

No this wouldn't happen. White skin, ie pink unmelanated skin is malapdated. Leave a black child and a white child in the sun a few weeks after birth and the white child will burn horribly. There is no need for black people to celebrate that. African people smear themselves with white pigments or chalk, but not the creamish/pinkish skin white people have. That is albino skin.

With the loss of the protective covering fur or hair, black skin is the natural condition. It is a must.

Other than in porn movies, the white media never juxtaposes white bodies with black bodies, only comparing the faces, something which favours white people because our eyes are automatically drawn to lighter colors and adjust to dim out dark objects when close to lighter, although body building contests make it obvious why black skin is the most natural thing.

If blacks have to do the same with a white face, blacks have to form a Jim Crow like history as a basis for this. Because that that is how this Black Pete originated. Many white Dutch don't know this. And those who know ignore it when you show them this truth. The combination with the garb obviously is a reminder of Moorish garb. When classical pantings of Moors in Holland are being shown, it even hits harder.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
If blacks have to do the same with a white face, blacks have to form a Jim Crow like history as a basis for this.

Not necessary, peep video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lFeVfYw_s

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
If blacks have to do the same with a white face, blacks have to form a Jim Crow like history as a basis for this.

Not necessary, peep video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lFeVfYw_s

Not sure what you're trying to tell. From what I see this video carries political message.
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-

In Africa it is estimated that 1 in every 5,000 to 15,000 people have albinism with selected populations having estimates as high as 1 in 1,000.

Why is nature doing this?

Could it be that there is higher incidence of albinism among whites, only that they are not recognized as albino?

Another fact is Africans like to avoid what the consider to be bad genes, and thus may cause higher inbreeding among albinos. If Africans began to screen for albinism or check family history for albinism the incidence woud probably drop over time.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com