EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Michelle Obama must be descended from Africans (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Michelle Obama must be descended from Africans
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama has been a brilliant president for the most part.

However, i have had it with his wife and her stereotypical low class and boorish behavior. Just when it seemed she learned to just stfu, she has stooped to a new low.( she has the bad african american female habit of trying to undercut their men )

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politics/first-lady-michelle-obama-barack-bum/

Michelle Obama on young Barack: 'He was a bum' -

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All humans are descended from Africans. So your explanation is phony and weird. And besides she looks like any generic West African female. So what's your point.

Obama being a successful POTUS? Hardly. Still high unemployment. Almost 50 million on Stamps. No economic development in the inner city areas. Obama--you can keep your doctor--care? A borrow from right wing Romney and still a failure. Obama led the brutal attack on Libya killing thousands and he allowed Hillary to excise South Sudan from Sudan leading to murderous civil war and chaos.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:

However, i have had it with his wife and her stereotypical low class and boorish behavior. Just when it seemed she learned to just stfu, she has stooped to a new low.( she has the bad african american female habit of trying to undercut their men )

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politics/first-lady-michelle-obama-barack-bum/

Michelle Obama on young Barack: 'He was a bum' -

For the most part she has mastered elegance and grace in dress, perhaps in time she will master those attributes in carriage and word.

But yes, I recall in 2008 her inappropriate confidence sharing of his body odor after a hard day campaigning. Still have no clue what that was suppose to accomplish.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... and the time she referred to herself as a "single mother" because the President worked so much....

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"Obama being a successful POTUS? Hardly"

Successful yes. Perfect no.

Obamacare (it will be amended but he was aware of that....the major battle was getting it thru...national healthcare..Presidents have been trying for close to 100 years)
Cuba deal
Iran deal
No major wars

Those four alone will ensure his legacy.

But he couldnt stop the warmachine altogether hence Libya, and drone wars.

Stock market up
Real Estate up
Gay rights (a legally just result)
Put a Latina and two women on the Supreme Court.
Two Blacks at Justice Dept.

Prison reform: lowering drug sentences, juvenile conditions, pardons, overall reform

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/01/obama-ends-solitary-confinement-juveniles

Sudan split is probably best for national security......that is all about disadvantaging China and its access to Oil and North East Africa.

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'And besides she looks like any generic West African female. So what's your point'

If only she could take some etiquette lessons from some of the wonderful West African ladies I have known......elegant doesnt even begin to describe their behavior.

Michelle is just so 'ghetto' sometimes...its ridiculous...

https://youtu.be/yEqaXxbGPpU

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Michelle is just so 'ghetto' sometimes...its ridiculous...

https://youtu.be/yEqaXxbGPpU

Stop knit picking, that was hip and funny and for a great cause.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle Obama is a great woman. She is an above average Black Woman, graceful an bold.

What I like about Michelle is that she is a real sister. If you want an imitation Black woman, who reflects, the stereotypical pseudo-Black skinned white, you should look at the The Real Housewives of Potomac.

What you call Ghetto, is really Michelle as the average educated urban Chicago Afro-American woman. This women is proud of herself. love their family and believe that they are just as good as any woman, of any race. As a result, she is not a kiss-ass, and does not feel she has to prove anything to anyone.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

What I like about Michelle is that she is a real sister. If you want an imitation Black woman, who reflects, the stereotypical pseudo-Black skinned white.

Damn Clyde - You know you're my man, but that nonsense is pure ghetto.

It reminds me of my younger days when Negroes were just discovering Black. The word was always "Are you Black enough?" But that had nothing to do with color, it was asking "Can you get Down" as in being "Real" "Raw" etc.

Blacks who dressed decently, spoke and acted in a civilized and decent way were asked if "They were trying to be White"?

Today Africans in the U.S. are continuing to try and define the Black race as Raw and uncouth with Rap music and poor speaking and not grooming their hair.

And for sure these low people must be Africans because anyone else would know that it was the Black man who build the first civilizations, it was the Black man who created the civilized way of life, it was the Black man who taught his Albinos how they too could live in a good and harmonious way.

As proof that these Negro destroyers of civilization must be Africans:

Note the artifacts of Black Europeans - it couldn't be them.

Note the trappings and paraphernalia of the Inca and Aztec - it couldn't be them. As a matter of fact, there are many writings about the nobility of the Aztec Character - so it certainly couldn't be them.

There are not that many Asian Blacks in the Americas - so it couldn't be them.

So by the process of elimination, the Niggerfing elements in the Americas must be Africans.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Yes I know, most often Africans are fastidious about grooming their hair, even with meager means:

-

The problem is that Africans in the Americas are confused about exactly what Black is. I'm sure that after they're taught what Black is, they will be okay.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Michelle Obama is a great woman. She is an above average Black Woman, graceful an bold.

What I like about Michelle is that she is a real sister. If you want an imitation Black woman, who reflects, the stereotypical pseudo-Black skinned white, you should look at the The Real Housewives of Potomac.

What you call Ghetto, is really Michelle as the average educated urban Chicago Afro-American woman. This women is proud of herself. love their family and believe that they are just as good as any woman, of any race. As a result, she is not a kiss-ass, and does not feel she has to prove anything to anyone.

Michele is indeed a representative of the average black female, holding it down while being influenced by tremendous pressure from all angles,

It would be extremely fair to say that Michele is Obama's "Black Anchor" to being black.

Michele was raised in an all black household, while Obama was raised by white Jews, in the upper middle class white neighbourhood of Hawaii no less.

If you took the Obamas to Chocolate city and held an Obama blackness test between the two, Michele would undoubtedly win hands down.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

What I like about Michelle is that she is a real sister. If you want an imitation Black woman, who reflects, the stereotypical pseudo-Black skinned white.

Damn Clyde - You know you're my man, but that nonsense is pure ghetto.

It reminds me of my younger days when Negroes were just discovering Black. The word was always "Are you Black enough?" But that had nothing to do with color, it was asking "Can you get Down" as in being "Real" "Raw" etc.

Blacks who dressed decently, spoke and acted in a civilized and decent way were asked if "They were trying to be White"?

Today Africans in the U.S. are continuing to try and define the Black race as Raw and uncouth with Rap music and poor speaking and not grooming their hair.

And for sure these low people must be Africans because anyone else would know that it was the Black man who build the first civilizations, it was the Black man who created the civilized way of life, it was the Black man who taught his Albinos how they too could live in a good and harmonious way.

As proof that these Negro destroyers of civilization must be Africans:

Note the artifacts of Black Europeans - it couldn't be them.

Note the trappings and paraphernalia of the Inca and Aztec - it couldn't be them. As a matter of fact, there are many writings about the nobility of the Aztec Character - so it certainly couldn't be them.

There are not that many Asian Blacks in the Americas - so it couldn't be them.

So by the process of elimination, the Niggerfing elements in the Americas must be Africans.

-

It may be Ghetto to you , but its intelligent Afro-American Chicago style to me. Have you ever wondered why Bobby E. Wright, Carter G. Woodson, the Journal of African Civilization, Frances Cress Welsing, and myself all came from Chicago. And that all of us in our writings and research have challenged white hegemony and the writing of history and the social sciences generally. It is because we grew up in a rich segregated environment, which allowed us to have frequent contact with whites, and challenge them intellectually at High School and University and learn at an early date we are just as smart or smarter than whites.

As a result, we remain "homey", and don't give give a "F", what white people think, we tell the truth and fight the powers that be. If that is Ghetto so be IT.

I believe that this has made us strong and confident in our abilities. This has made us weather the strorm of white racism, get advanced degrees and remain dedicated to presenting the history of African people on firm and solid academic grounds that no white or negro scholar can destroy.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
And what part of authentically Black is Michelle displaying when she takes what appears to be every opportunity she can to insult or undercut her husband.....he happen to be leader of the planet by the way.

In this respect, her behavior is stereotypically Black American female....rude Black women who have no respect for their men/fathers of their children yet acts as if the behavior is cute or funny....it is not.

Runaway "matriarchal" tendencies....

--------------------
Keldal

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
And what part of authentically Black is Michelle displaying when she takes what appears to be every opportunity she can to insult or undercut her husband.....he happen to be leader of the planet by the way.

In this respect, her behavior is stereotypically Black American female....rude Black women who have no respect for their men/fathers of their children yet acts as if the behavior is cute or funny....it is not.

Runaway "matriarchal" tendencies....

She is not undercutting Obama, she is trying to keep him real. Obama has done much for the Jews, Migrants and etc., but he has done nothing to benefit Afro-Americans. One Brother, recently told me that Obama, is not worth two roaches.

I respect Obama for what he has done to save America, but his administration is less diverse than that of baby Bush, plus he has emphasized women, instead of giving Afro-American males opportunities to work in his administration.

Once he retires he will be an advocate of helping AA men--but then he will have no power. He may have been raised by whites, but he is the average negro, don't show any favoritism to benefit Blacks, while helping everybody else.

Please tell us what Obama has done to help Afro-Americans and the Black communities across the U.S.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

These are your cultural projections. Cultural projections that have been defined by whites.

You talk about "civilized and decent", but you have not explained what you mean by this. From your writing I would assume to act white.

As a Afro-American, I was taught at an early age, how I should act in the community and down town to get a job. My Grandmother, who worked as a domestic taught me etiquette, table manners and etc. Growing up in the 1960's what I knew about whites came from TV, where they never used cuss words, and acted civil.

I believed this myth until I went to University. At University I was the Dorm leader for my floor. I saw real whites and how they acted. As I walked around the dorm they were having sex in stairways, and in the cornfields. They were quite mean to each other, but they could get along to play sports and go out and drink.

I made the traveling team of the University of Illinois Football so I traveled around the United States with these guys. I learned they cuss and have no etiquette, and were generally "uncivilized". For example, the U of I, can not stay in local motels in Iowa City, because when I was on the team the whites put feces on the walls.

So when you talk about civilized being a representation of how we assume white people act I take issue with this. You can talk clear and concise, e.g., Jessie Jackson and James Earl Jones , etc., and not imitate whites.

I believe the problem with Blacks is they do everything whites do. That's why we have so many murders in the Black Community, they are just doing what they assumed "white" criminals did, or cowboys in the Old West. As a result, the idea that acting white is civilized when we look at the history of whites in the U.S., and their treatment of non-whites and non-Christians--whites is not evidence of civilization.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
As a result, we remain "homey", and don't give give a "F", what white people think, we tell the truth and fight the powers that be. If that is Ghetto so be IT.

That implies that to be strong and Black entails being ghetto - The polished Black need not apply.

I disagree.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That implies that to be strong and Black entails being ghetto - The polished Black need not apply.

I disagree.

What are the behaviors of a "polished" man? What makes a man "polished"?
What is Ghetto vs Polished?

For example, Michelle Obama dresses well. Her hair is always well kept and she speaks well. Yet the author of this thread implies that she is "Ghetto".

I may not agree with sagging pants--but I remember my mom and dad did not like me wearing the Afro hair style.

You can speak ebonics in the hood and with family and standard English around whites but they still pretend that can't understand you. To whites anything we do as Afro-Americans is Ghetto, so you need to define what you see as Ghetto and "Polished".

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

I disagree.

Cambridge Dictionary says: "A polished ​person has ​style and ​confidence". web page

-  -

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-signed Dr Winters and

And what is up kdolo and stumping on our women.
Black women kept it together when things were falling apart. To this day I believe they are the stronger and resolute of the two.
quote:
quote:

These are your cultural projections. Cultural projections that have been defined by whites.

You talk about "civilized and decent", but you have not explained what you mean by this. From your writing I would assume to act white.

As a Afro-American, I was taught at an early age, how I should act in the community and down town to get a job. My Grandmother, who worked as a domestic taught me etiquette, table manners and etc. Growing up in the 1960's what I knew about whites came from TV, where they never used cuss words, and acted civil.

I believed this myth until I went to University. At University I was the Dorm leader for my floor. I saw real whites and how they acted. As I walked around the dorm they were having sex in stairways, and in the cornfields. They were quite mean to each other, but they could get along to play sports and go out and drink.

I made the traveling team of the University of Illinois Football so I traveled around the United States with these guys. I learned they cuss and have no etiquette, and were generally "uncivilized". For example, the U of I, can not stay in local motels in Iowa City, because when I was on the team the whites put feces on the walls.

So when you talk about civilized being a representation of how we assume white people act I take issue with this. You can talk clear and concise, e.g., Jessie Jackson and James Earl Jones , etc., and not imitate whites.

I believe the problem with Blacks is they do everything whites do. That's why we have so many murders in the Black Community, they are just doing what they assumed "white" criminals did, or cowboys in the Old West. As a result, the idea that acting white is civilized when we look at the history of whites in the U.S., and their treatment of non-whites and non-Christians--whites is not evidence of civilization.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Black women kept it together when things were falling apart. To this day I believe they are the stronger and resolute of the two.

First let's be clear on something:

The experiences of African Slaves in the U.S. represent a "MINUSCULE" part of Black people, the Black experience, and Black history.

But to your point: regardless of WHY: lower class Black women do not understand their place visa vie, the Black man. They CLEARLY want to lead, and that is CLEARLY all right with YOU - it is NOT all right with me.

Clyde - I explained why that behavior is NOT White, no point in repeating.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'she speaks well'

No woman who speaks ill of her husband publicly or tries to undercut him can be considered "well spoken". In particular when said man in leader of the world. Wanting to be a queen implies knowing how to comport oneself like one....and no queen undercuts her king....except the African American female....it is standard behavior among them.

Obama's life has been threatened more than any president prior, he has faced more stress and hostility (on the account of his race more than any other) since Kennedy.....and the least that that mama could do is show a little respect.

To think that Obama has to sit down and engage in all kinds of diplomacy with Russian, Asian, Muslim, Latins, ....people who judge the strengh, Discipline, and competence, of a man and a nation by their ability to first manage their household...i.e. their women., when these men know that he is already compromised at home....it has to affect things...no wonder Russia and China have no respect for the US. (Amongst other reasons)

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'Black women kept it together when things were falling apart. To this day I believe they are the stronger and resolute of the two.'

Hahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahaha

--------------------
Keldal

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

First let's be clear on something:

The experiences of African Slaves in the U.S. represent a "MINUSCULE" part of Black people, the Black experience, and Black history.

But to your point: regardless of WHY: lower class Black women do not understand their place visa vie, the Black man. They CLEARLY want to lead, and that is CLEARLY all right with YOU - it is NOT all right with me.

Clyde - I explained why that behavior is NOT White, no point in repeating.

All women lead. A good woman leads from behind. In other words, they talk to you about the mistakes you make outside of the public.

I am a man so I like to lead. And as a result, when I make mistakes because I did not listen to the Mother goddess (my wife) I accept them and move forward though weakened.

After 46 years of marriage I have learned that collaboration between mates make for successful experiences. I know now that what ever I want my wife wants me twice as much to have it. The failure of most Black men today is that they are still fighting the power they felt their mothers had over them so they fight their mates instead of working together.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'The failure of most Black men today is that they are still fighting the power they felt their mothers had over them so they fight their mates instead of working together.'

No.

Most Black men today are left having to deal with Black women who grew up with no daddy and have a head filled with 'men aint ****' propaganda from mama.

They women bring all that baggage and all the additional matriacrhal nonsense. So, Black menare left having to deal that and the Albinos......

--------------------
Keldal

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

I disagree. Slavery is the major part of the existence of African Americans in the United States since we began interacting with whites for the past 500 years. The Black Native Americans were enslaved almost immediately after they came in contact with first the Spainish, and later the British and French by the 1500's.
 -
After the Yamasse War, most Black Native Americans were made slaves by the Europeans and Mongoloid Native Americans, except out west and Florida. Some Black Native Americans were declared "free colored", mainly in the North, but they were usually forced to live with Black Europeans and freed African slaves as second and third class citizens.

By 1700, African slaves were enslaved along side Black native Americans. The vast majority of Africans and Black Native Americans remained slaves until the end of the Civil War.

This means that only around 150 years of the history of Afro-Americans since we began interactions with the whites, out of 500 were we free and semi-free. As a result, slavery is not a "'MINUSCULE' part of Black people, the Black experience, and Black history", it has been the vast majority of our experience.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OoooooKaaay. Kdolo. I guess this is where we disagree. That goes for Mike and Dr Winters also.

I have no problem with a woman "leading". Some men are as dumb as a door knob. nuff said? The better equiped should lead whether male or female in a relationship.

I am not say men and women are equal in every respect because they are NOT. Men have certain attributes that women do not have. Same for women. Example, women in combat is a lubricous idea. But that does not mean she cannot come up with viable combat strategy.

If some of our black men would take care of their kids by these black women maybe they wouldn’t be so angry. The black women has always kept it together until most recently. And they still do by some extent.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
'The failure of most Black men today is that they are still fighting the power they felt their mothers had over them so they fight their mates instead of working together.'

No.

Most Black men today are left having to deal with Black women who grew up with no daddy and have a head filled with 'men aint ****' propaganda from mama.

They women bring all that baggage and all the additional matriacrhal nonsense. So, Black menare left having to deal that and the Albinos......

You can overcome this baggage by being for real. As a result of slavery Black men rarely marry Black women. They say sweet nothings until they get sex from Black women then they leave them to raise a baby alone.

If you are sincere, Black women will be down with you for eternity. Slick brothers have poor relationships because they can't stand on their on their word. If you make your word your bond, you have to never fear a Black woman trying to dominate you. That's why when a brother is indecisive he appears weak to a sister. She wants a man who is going to stand up for her and their family.

The European has made it so that Black men lack the jobs and income to provide a secure home for themselves and their families. This insecurity forces Black women to play a dominate role in the family. A role they would give up willingly, if they could find a brother who kept his word and could support a family.

It is Pathetic. Millionaire Black athlects with give around 3-5 women children and not marry them. And then go marry a white woman. Most AA men are sad.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-signed again! But I would not say "most " AA men are sad.
It is a product of circumstances. ie they cannot provide for their families.

Question is . Does it happen in other balck communities. Liek Africa. Do African men abandon their kids?

quote:
quote:

No.

You can overcome this baggage by being for real. As a result of slavery Black men rarely marry Black women. They say sweet nothings until they get sex from Black women then they leave them to raise a baby alone.

If you are sincere, Black women will be down with you for eternity. Slick brothers have poor relationships because they can't stand on their on their word. If you make your word your bond, you have to never fear a Black woman trying to dominate you. That's why when a brother is indecisive he appears weak to a sister. She wants a man who is going to stand up for her and their family.

The European has made it so that Black men lack the jobs and income to provide a secure home for themselves and their families. This insecurity forces Black women to play a dominate role in the family. A role they would give up willingly, if they could find a brother who kept his word and could support a family.

It is Pathetic. Millionaire Black athlects with give around 3-5 women children and not marry them. And then go marry a white woman. Most AA men are sad.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The follow-up question to that is, polygamy. Is polygamy the “natural order” of things. Do other religion and/or culture have it right? Since most men get involved with more than one woman.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Co-signed again! But I would not say "most " AA men are sad.
It is a product of circumstances. ie they cannot provide for their families.

Question is . Does it happen in other balck communities. Liek Africa. Do African men abandon their kids?

Yep, they do, and so do Chinese, Japanese, and Europeans as well, although due to different circumstances and motives.

Negroes have need first, a think tank to review and examine exactly what has been lost to blacks in America. These losses are cyclic, and seem to multiply every generation under albino control.

As example, African slaves could not stand to bear not maintaining an African diet, even in America under slavery. So, they took great trouble in bringing many foodstuffs found in Africa but not in the US across the ocean.
Today, many African Americans have never even eaten these same foods. Ask a so-called Negro Baptist if they have ever eaten a fresh fig. Many will reply, only in a fig newton.

What about honouring our ancestors and ,maintaining family grave sites which are visited regularly, maintained and communion occurs between those gone and their ancestors. That's a thing of the past. Negroes seem to have no respect for history which is why their are little to no African or African American sponsored digs.
I once asked a Negro female with her PhD in African history why this was. Her reply was, we already know it is ours so we don't have to.

It's impossible to negotiate any talks of African reparations without a full accounting of the damages inflicted, and they are many, and after several hundred years, deeply embedded.

Imagine Patty Hearst who whites say suffered from Stockholm syndrome during her brief encounter with the SLA.
If she suffered from Stockholm after just a couple months of engagement, then what advanced state does this become after 20 years, or 100 years? At 300 years these severe dysfunctions just may become permanent character traits.

Dr. Winters, this is your area in education which I can assume also applies to miseducation, and it's many viable symptoms.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
' Is polygamy the “natural order” of things'

Obviously.

And it is probably part of the solution to the domestic ills facing Blacks in the US today.

All women who want have a husband and all children have a father.

If Albino structures disadvantage the Black malenin employment, and said structures advantage the female, this dynamic can be used to.the advantage. Two incomes to the household...(at least).

more efficient.

--------------------
Keldal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Keep in mind Bill Cosby was "happily" married for ..what...60years?

Tiger Woods had a "happy" marriage until he was caught.

so.....what if it is in the "open'

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
It works for the Mormons......

--------------------
Keldal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ MK. “Think tank” this may be more simple than we make it out to be.

Questions: Why do men abandon their kids?(notice women who abandon kids are insignificant in comparison.)

1. Can’t afford to provide for the kids when the women get pregnant, Is abortion an option?
2. Do not want kids.
3. They don’t think it is important

I will say the overwhelming answer is 90% for no.1

Note: I did not ask, why did the mother and father separate or break up. That is a totally different issue.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't even talk about that michelle obama.

as long as her hair artificially straightened and points to the ground, where demon whores get there energy(hint) then no matter how much good you do, she still a self hating devil inside a dress.

Barack Obama should never of married such a whore, Seems shes even spiteful to how Obama top 3 greatest presidents to ever govern USA.

She cares for Children, Then why she a Dark european oops Dark skinned Women walking around Black Children with murdered hair pointing to the Ground??

Brazilian Women Gets The Props, Not chi chi women

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Questions: Why do men abandon their kids?(notice women who abandon kids are insignificant in comparison.

The answer is even more simple.

The men who are most likely the type to abandon their kids are the type that women are choosing most to be impregnated by.

In more intact and properly functioning cultures, women are kept away from those types of men and those types of men are warned that their lives are in danger if their intentions are anything but honorable. Women are also warned that getting pregnant by said type of man is a nono....in some places punishment for breaking the rules is severe....maybe even death.

--------------------
Keldal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What did you smoke King?

quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
don't even talk about that michelle obama.

as long as your hair artificially straightened and points to the ground, where demon whores get there energy(hint) then no matter how much good you do, you still a self hating devil inside a dress.

Barack Obama should never of married such a whore, Seems shes even spiteful to how Obama top 3 greatest presidents to ever govern USA.

She cares for Children, Then why she a Black european oops Dark skinned Women walking around Black Children with murdered hair pointing to the Ground??

Brazilian Women Gets The Props, Not chi chi women

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
XyyMan

Blessings Elder,

Made One Error meant to write Dark skinned european, not Black European.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'Barack Obama should never of married such a whore, '

Um dude.... have some respect.

--------------------
Keldal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Kdolo. "The men who are most likely the type to abandon their kids are the type that women are choosing most to be impregnated by.

"

Come on bro. Nooooo! You have it all wrong. at 16yo these girls don't know any better. The fall for the "rap' or whatever attracts he and get pregnant. They "love' the guy. They don't know or care anything about his character. He probably doesn't even know himself at that age either,

He runs off because he cannot PROVIDE for that child.

Although as I get older and see so many marriage fall apart for different reasons etc I am beginning to think that cultures that have the parents involved in chosing a mate may have it right.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING,

You are on some major drugs. Whites are Europeans & Europeans are White sorry Whitey hater but you are not gonna divide us like you want. Michelle is a Black woman NOT a dark European you moron. You claim that you don't hate Whites but every post you make makes it clear you do. Calling White women demon whores. Making fun of White peoples' natural hair.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Co-signed. This is what I was getting at King

Have some respect and get your thoughts together

quote:
'Barack Obama should never of married such a whore, '

Um dude.... have some respect.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'Come on bro. Nooooo! You have it all wrong. at 16yo these girls don't know any better. The fall for the "rap' or whatever attracts he and get pregnant. They "love' the guy. They don't know or care anything about his character. He probably doesn't even know himself at that age either,'

Those young girls are typically bring impregnated by men older than themselves.

If they dont know anything about the guys character, then why are they having sex with him without birth control ??

Clearly these girls need protecting then and these men need to be kept at a distance.......but feminist ideology claims that girls/women need no protecting whatsoever.....so which is it ??

And dont assume that the women are so young either....women in their 20s make the same decisions..

--------------------
Keldal

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Kdolo

Whats The Issue dog?

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
.... and the time she referred to herself as a "single mother" because the President worked so much....

Yeah that was the one right there. Beside that I think she is just cool. If I was the first man in the White House I would be ghetto too. I would sleep for 13 hours bang my wife smoke a blunt and play video games before I started working. Probably would get more done than any first lady ever but they are a different breed of lazy. Far more idle than ghetto lazy.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Questions: Why do men abandon their kids?(notice women who abandon kids are insignificant in comparison.

The answer is even more simple.

The men who are most likely the type to abandon their kids are the type that women are choosing most to be impregnated by.

In more intact and properly functioning cultures, women are kept away from those types of men and those types of men are warned that their lives are in danger if their intentions are anything but honorable. Women are also warned that getting pregnant by said type of man is a nono....in some places punishment for breaking the rules is severe....maybe even death.

Men by in large do not abandon their kids. It's a myth that was ceased upon to give women the resources to kick men out. Once actual laws changed women had the ability to get pregnant by a dusty dude and keep custody of the kids after a breakup.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'Once actual laws changed women had the ability to get pregnant by a dusty dude and keep custody of the kids after a breakup.'

Exactly.

Legal and culture changes.....

--------------------
Keldal

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Listen Theres Black Women and then theres european women,

those dark skin whores Not Black....

Notice inside the ares that A Child Born to a Dark Skin women heres

FROM THE TIME A CHILD 5 YEARS OLD, THEY HEAR MOMMY TALKING ABOUT HOW HER HAIR TOO NAPPY AND WHY HERE HAIR CURLY, THAT MOMMY HATES NAPPY HAIR,
THAT MOM HATES CURLY HAIR.

CHILDREN SEES MOM TAKING THE MONEY MEANT FOR FOOD, AND USING THAT MONEY MEANT TO EAT FOOD MOM USING THAT MONEY TO STRAIGHTEN HER HAIR,

MOMMY SAYING HOW HER STRAIGHT HAIR LOOKS GREAT  - AND THAT HER HAIR DEAD AND LIMP AND STRAIGHTENED AND SHE SO HAPPY(Think)

MOMMY PLACES HAIR STRAIGHTENING A HIGHER VALUE THEN EVEN FEEDING HER CHILDREN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO. WHAT THE [Mad]

THATS ONE MAIN REASON CHILDREN GROWING UP HATING THEMSELVES INSIDE THE GHETTO!!...

THE FIRST HATER THE CHILD SEES, MOM HATING HER HAIR,

CHILDREN SEE MOMMY SHOWING THE CHILDREN IMAGE OR OUTSIDE APPEARANCE, HIGHER VALUE THEN EVEN EATING FOOD, GOTTA LOOK GOOD SAYS THE MOTHER.

SO WHAT DOES THE CHILDREN THINK??

CHILDREN THINK MOM HATES HER HAIR, SO I'MA HATE MY COLOR,

MOM HATES HER HAIR, SO IM'A HATE MY BROTHERS,

MOM HATES HER HAIR IM'A HATE ALL WOMEN AND SLEEP WITH SEVERAL WOMEN CAUSE THE DARK SKIN AFRICAN WOMEN HATE THEMSELVES SO WHY WOULD I STAY WITH THEM.

So TINK Tink ABOUT WHAT THOSE DEMON WOMEN GETTING PREGANAT DOING WHEN THEY CRY AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR HAIR AND CLOTHES,

DARK SKIN WOMEN CHOOSE THERE HAIR, AND FASHION OVER THERE CHILDREN EVEN EATING FOOD!!!

WHAT DOES THE CHILD TINK ABOUT DEM TINGS, THEY LOOK UP TO MOMMY, MOMMY KEPT THEM INSIDE THERE BELLY FOR 9 MONTHS ALWAYS AN CONNECTION,

SO WHAT HAPPENS???

REMEMBER THE FIRST HATER A CHILD SEES THERE MOMMY HATING HER HAIR

THE FIRST MURDER THE CHILD SEES THERE MOM DESTROYING HER HAIR AND FEELING SO HAPPY ABOUT DESTROYING HER HAIR.

FIND A BLACK WOMAN, OR WHITE WOMAN, OR RED WOMAN, OR YELLOW WOMAN, OR BROWN WOMAN

LEAVE THE EUROPEAN WOMAN TO SOME OTHER MAN

PEOPLE THE COMMUNITY ALSO A PARENT TO THE CHILD AND HAS TO RAISE THE CHILD WITH GOOD BROTHAS AND SISTAS TO REPLACE DARK SKIN WHORES THOSE CHILDREN BORN TO

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By invitation from my friends from Nigeria, Cameroon and Namibia, I attended a conference of African and African American students at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point; at the dinner I sat with the Chicago delegation, across the table were two awesome young ladies, I think one was Michele Obama.
Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com