EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Samson, Hercules, Cristna/Krishna, Jesus: All the same Black God. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Samson, Hercules, Cristna/Krishna, Jesus: All the same Black God.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Yes ohh Whitey hater who can't make even one post without using racist epithets, this man is a crack pot, Anti-White and yes a traitor to his people,albino I'm not sure he may have been lol. Mike you hypocrite that is what YOU are trying to do. YOU are trying to hide White history, YOU are trying to write Whites out of history, Yo do it because you hate Whites and hat the thought of White children having a future & wish to destroy them.

Fucking idiot, when the **** were the Ancient Greeks or Sumerians ever white, except in the world of delusional whites/albino's? Fucking dumbass
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Yes ohh Whitey hater who can't make even one post without using racist epithets, this man is a crack pot, Anti-White and yes a traitor to his people,albino I'm not sure he may have been lol. Mike you hypocrite that is what YOU are trying to do. YOU are trying to hide White history, YOU are trying to write Whites out of history, Yo do it because you hate Whites and hat the thought of White children having a future & wish to destroy them.

Fucking idiot, when the **** were the Ancient Greeks or Sumerians ever white, except in the world of delusional whites/albino's? Fucking dumbass
 -
 -
The Victorious Youth (c. 310 BCE), Greek bronze

Can't tell the skin tone here

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ you be the judge
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Okay, I will judge.

For one: the Central Asian Albinos arrived in southern Europe circa 1,200 B.C. so this statue does not speak to the original Greeks.

Secondly: The statue looks ARTIFICIALLY AGED!

It shows no real corrosion and pitting like THESE:

-  -

Like everything else associated with lioness - the statue appears to be a big fat FAKE!!!!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Okay, I will judge.

For one: the Central Asian Albinos arrived in southern Europe circa 1,200 B.C. so this statue does not speak to the original Greeks.

-  -

Like everything else associated with lioness - the statue appears to be a big fat FAKE!!!!

As usual you front

Side view of above left figure:

-

LOUVRE # Br 361

Black adolescent with his hands tied behind his back
2nd-1st century BC
Provenance: outskirts of Memphis (Egypt)

Height 5 inches
Louvre, Departement des Antiquites Grecques/Romaines, Paris, France

This small bronze represents a black adolescent, his hands bound tight behind his back.

This bronze statuette was discovered near Memphis, in the region of Fayyum, in Egypt, and purchased by the Louvre in 1892. The unpolished surface of the figurine shows that it was not finished using cold-working techniques after casting, a method characteristic of bronzfounders in Hellenistic Egypt. The work is probably, therefore, of local origin, dating from the second or first century BC.

This statuette is an original example of the taste for the exotic which seems to have taken root in the Greek cities of the Nile delta, such as Naukratis and Alexandria. During the Hellenistic period, sculptors became particularly fond of genre scenes and vivid, sometimes grotesque subjects, in which exaggerated realism bordered on caricature. In the third century BC, the workshops of Alexandria, in particular, became renowned for their production of figurines depicting the low life of the streets: old people, peddlers, beggars, dwarves, hunchbacks, and other characters. As in the example of this young slave with his hands bound, small figures of black children in bronze or terra-cotta, in a variety of attitudes, were extremely abundant. The exotic ethnic origin of the characters added to the decorative element which was the primary concern in the production of statuary. Black figures were particularly highly prized during the Roman era, until the late imperial period, and provided artists with a favorite subject of study for sculptures in bronze or colored marble.

http://www.louvre.fr/en/oeuvre-notices/black-adolescent-his-hands-bound-behind-his-back

http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp?i=10050548+&cr=1808&cl=1

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Damn lioness, you have to be the stupidest person in the world.

Idiot, what does the youths freedom or lack of freedom, have to do with the AUTHENTICITY of the statue????

As a reminder you idiot, I said that the statue you posted was a FAKE - you idiot!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Come off it White child wanna be killing, Black racist pos. Whites are not Central Asians nor are we albinos. As I said that is what YOU are trying to do. YOU are trying to hide White history, YOU are trying to write Whites out of history, You do it because you hate Whites and salivate at the thought of White children having a future & wish to destroy them.

MOM,

Go kill some White babies like we all know you want to do,you'll be ok. Also read above, its your butts that are trying to erase White history, trying to write Whites out of history. Its you who's trying to harm White children.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Damn lioness, you have to be the stupidest person in the world.

Idiot, what does the youths freedom or lack of freedom, have to do with the AUTHENTICITY of the statue????

As a reminder you idiot, I said that the statue you posted was a FAKE - you idiot!

jackass read it again:

" The unpolished surface of the figurine shows that it was not finished using cold-working techniques after casting, a method characteristic of bronzfounders in Hellenistic Egypt. "

You are simply a lying scam artist trying to deceive people

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The unpolished surface of the figurine shows that it was not finished using cold-working techniques after casting, a method characteristic of bronzfounders in Hellenistic Egypt. "

Albino
Bullshit

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^lioness - it is with great difficulty that I restrain my urge to cuss.

Stupid bitch, that's why I always provide two examples, knowing there will be Albino lies.

Your fake bronze does not look like either.

BTW Everybody - "Cold Worked" in old bronze simply means the figure is HOLLOW, not solid. It has nothing to do with the finish.

i.e sections are poured in a mold, then attached when cold.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sometime the Albinos use lies that are not appropriate to the times.

This meaning for Cold working could not be done in antiquity.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Of course all of this nonsense from lioness is to detract from the issue of the thread:

The fact that an Albino man from the early 1800s confirms what I have been saying for over ten years here at ES.

And I'm wondering when lamin will beg my pardon.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Of course all of this nonsense from lioness is to detract from the issue of the thread:

The fact that an Albino man from the early 1800s confirms what I have been saying for over ten years here at ES.

And I'm wondering when lamin will beg my pardon.

It doesn't confirm anything.

It is simply a white man speculating. This is 2016. Things have to be proven You can'r just say "he's white and it's in a book so it must be true"

stop being stupid

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn you're stupid!

By artifact, text, and logic, I prove on a daily basis what Mr. Higgins said in (1883-?).

But many Albinos and Africans will not accept fact and knowledge from me. Oh how often have I heard the refrain: "show me where a credible source" (A White Person) say's it's so.

Well, Mr. Higgins was a learned Albino, who spent 20 years researching the subject, and who quoted other learned Albinos saying the SAME things on the same subject.

So yes you degenerate, it is proven and confirmed.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^Okay, I will judge.

quote:
 -

You are such a fraud Mike. Your say that all old BC statues have pitted decay and all old statues have underwent the same environmental conditions is stupid and a lie.
And you abandon the theory at your convenience. You are such a slickster trying to fool the people.

So this is what you do. You see statues that you dont like and you instantly say they are "fake" and make up some lies.
Then you see a statue you do like you sudden drop all the bullshit you applied to the former case.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Sometime the Albinos use lies that are not appropriate to the times.

This meaning for Cold working could not be done in antiquity.

-

Read it again fool:

" The unpolished surface of the figurine shows that it was not finished using cold-working techniques after casting, a method characteristic of bronzfounders in Hellenistic Egypt. "

Your point is irrelevant you say "Cold working could not be done in antiquity." and the damn quote said " it was not finished using cold-working techniques "
So you are not pointing about any discrepancy you are just restating what they were talking about.

So you are just trying to distract people and put up a chart about
Cold working - which was not used on this sculpture !!!
when the relevant point was the "unpolished surface of the figurine "
The statue's surface was unfinished you old fool. That pitting was not due to age (unlike your facial texture)

Maybe you were hoping that people would think you were right about something by putting up a graphic was that it?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sorry lioness, I'm not playing this "explain the nonsense I bring up about statues" to keep people from thinking about how Albinos have lied to the world game.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry lioness, I'm not playing this "explain the nonsense I bring up about statues" to keep people from thinking about how Albinos have lied to the world game.

Mike all this Englishman Godfrey Higgins stuff talking about various "blacks" and "negroes" around the world, the fact that in this huge book he does not say that they were the founders of Europe, kind of shuts down your black European noble fantasy by omission.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
And Heracles (Hercules) is a mythological character of the Hellenes.
As Buddhism expanded in Central Asia and fused with Hellenistic influences into Greco-Buddhism, the Greek hero Heracles was adopted to represent Vajrapāni. He was then typically depicted as a hairy, muscular athlete, wielding a short "diamond" club.
 -
Vajrapāni as Heracles, second-century, Gandhara

^ Mike look at how old this is, second century as per depiction of the Buddha

-
The gilded bronze Hercules of the Forum Boarium, (Capitoline Museum, Rome. 2nd century BC

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
statue of the head of Hercules came from the villa of the Roman Emperor Hadrian. 117-188 CE

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

A clean page on the subject is here:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Lerna/Hercules.htm

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com