EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Early medieval Muslim graves found in France: (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Early medieval Muslim graves found in France:
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOM and xyyman - you're both starting to say some stupid stuff, why not think about it first before you say it.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snakepit1:
That woman ain't black and that football player doesn't look black either. You guys are projecting.
Here's a black Arsenal player, just for reference:
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4362591.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Arsenal-FC-v-Galatasaray-AS-UEFA-Champions-League.jpg
Mr. Danny Welbeck

Oh, and CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) TANS. This is his original complexion:
http://premierleagueheroes.moonfruit.com/communities/2/004/008/595/722//images/4621970813.png

Here he is with his equally pale-skinned mother and darker son who's mother has never been identified (I'm guessing she's like one of those pale brazilian mulatas or something like that)

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6801010.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jr-attend-the-World-Premier-of-Ronaldo.jpg

What people say here is that there is obvious lineage.

-

-

-

Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
@Snakepit. I am of the view it is a continuum. Starting from SSA to Northern Europe. Did you follow the discussion on ESR on Ronaldo. His mother is an Indigenous Canary Islander. These people are Africans carring PN2. I noted his facial structure and was bang on. Ronaldo is called a "nigga" by some fans. Do you wonder why? Many indigenous Africans are light skinned.

I am speculating this Bellerin guy is Basque or Berber ancestry.

I see absolutely NOTHING in him that would imply that he'd be of African descent. Besides, a haplogroup doesn't amount to much since it's only taking one "line" into account (patrilineal/matrilineal line) . Only an autosomal test would suffice.

I don't know what my mtdna &y-dna haplogroups are, but I could obviously create a legacy of (male) children who presumably, would bring forth an African y-dna haplogroup, even though they look white/east asian etc..

African people (whatever that is) aren't the only ones with low nose-bridges/full-lips or whatever...

Come on now!

Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snakepit1:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
@Snakepit. I am of the view it is a continuum. Starting from SSA to Northern Europe. Did you follow the discussion on ESR on Ronaldo. His mother is an Indigenous Canary Islander. These people are Africans carring PN2. I noted his facial structure and was bang on. Ronaldo is called a "nigga" by some fans. Do you wonder why? Many indigenous Africans are light skinned.

I am speculating this Bellerin guy is Basque or Berber ancestry.

I see absolutely NOTHING in him that would imply that he'd be of African descent. Besides, a haplogroup doesn't amount to much since it's only taking one "line" into account (patrilineal/matrilineal line) . Only an autosomal test would suffice.

I don't know what my mtdna &y-dna haplogroups are, but I could obviously create a legacy of (male) children who presumably, would bring forth an African y-dna haplogroup, even though they look white/east asian etc..

African people (whatever that is) aren't the only ones with low nose-bridges/full-lips or whatever...

Come on now!

He is an albino remnant of the first black settlers of Europe! You know those black European settles had their own albino populations too!
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com