EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How a blonde American kid rose to stardom in Saudi Arabia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How a blonde American kid rose to stardom in Saudi Arabia
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The power of the European albino and mulatto Turk veneration of albino's:

How a blond american kid became saudi arabia's biggest celebrity....

quote:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1011570/how-a-blond-american-kid-became-saudi-arabias-biggest-celebrity/

-

RIYADH:
A 25-year-old American has taken Saudi Arabia by storm with his YouTube videos.

One of the Arab world’s most improbable celebrities, Joshua Van Alstine better known by his web name, Abu Mateb, is an American from Dallas who speaks Saudi-­accented Arabi, wears traditional Arabian robes and has a huge fan following in the Kingdom.

Born a Muslim to a Turkish mother and an American father who is an Air Force enlisted airman, Joshua spent most of his life between Turkey and the United States.

‘Gay boy’ living opposite a mosque in London tackles Islamophobia in viral post

However, it was during his time at a college near Dallas that the 25-year-old started making YouTube videos mixing comedy and commentary on topics like Saudi hand gestures and sometimes even more serious issues such as defending Saudi Arabia against criticism of human rights abuses and anti-Muslim sentiment in the West. All his videos had one thing in common — the Saudi flag in the background.

Although, Van Alstine did not have many viewers in Dallas he soon caught the attention of the kingdom’s rulers and in May 2013, he received an email from the Saudi leadership asking whether he would consider moving to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s capital.

Speaking about his journey to stardom, Von Alstine goes back to his time in San Antonio shortly after 9/11, when he was still in school.

Anwar Ali, from pressing socks to making it big

“For the first time, I felt I wasn’t accepted,” he said. “Here I was, a white Muslim in America. Many Americans rejected me because I was Muslim. The Muslims in America — Arabs, Pakistanis and others — rejected me because they saw me as just American. I felt really isolated.”

However, all that changed after he made some Saudi friends at the University of North Texas and started picking up Arabic and the distinctive Saudi dialect. It was at this time in 2011 that he made his first video in his parent’s basement, challenging Westerners to seek a better understanding of Islam. He posted it on YouTube.

Later he decided to make a less serious video about his experience hanging out with Saudis. The video was mostly viewed by the Saudi students on campus, who shared it on Twitter. It eventually made its way to the region’s most vibrant social media landscapes.

For the Saudis it was something they had never seen before; a blonde American speaking Arabic and making videos on Saudi culture. The Saudi leadership, recognising Joshua’s popularity, invited him to move to Riyadh in May 2013.

Van Alstins accepted this invitation he received via email and his arrival in Riyadh marked his first ever visit to an Arab country.

“This whole thing has been wild. Really crazy,” said Van Alstine, whose videos — some with more than 1 million views — also landed him on one of the Middle East’s most widely watched television channels. Last week, he was recruited by Qatar state television to help cover the country’s National Day celebrations.

“I was anonymous at home and like some kind of star in Saudi”, he added.

Pakistani designers on the brink of international stardom

Since he was on a royal-sponsored visit, Van Alstine was added to the mourning events for the death of Crown Prince Nayef in June 2012. There, he joined the royal delegation to pray in Makkah and was part of a gathering with senior princes and others at a palace in Jeddah.

To pay homage to his sponsors, Van Alstine adopted the name Abu Mateb, a nickname of then Saudi King Abdullah.

On his return to the United States, he continued posting videos on his YouTube channel, Americanbadu or the American Bedouin. His most viewed video has over a million views.

YouTube video of the day: From magazine to stardom

In May 2013, Van Alstine accepted a job offer from the Saudi Ministry of Education to help develop a new TV channel. On his stay in Riyadh, he said, “I arrived as a dopey American and then out-Arabised the Arabs,” he said.

Ibraheem Alkhirallah, creative director at the Riyadh-based video production company Telfaz, featured Van Alstine on the company’s most popular show and has been watched more than 1.8 million times.

“They say that life is unpredictable,” he said. “If anyone disagrees, I have the perfect answer. Take a look at me.”

A punk ass albino kid is milking money and laughing his way to the bank, from the very country that the Islamic religion originated from and where the Mecca is located; while there are many Arabs/Blacks/Browns/non-albino's who are just as charismatic as this kid on youtube, this kid is making huge amounts of money because of the fact that he is albino.

He is making mad money off the inferiority complex that these Saudi's have towards their own appearance, towards that of White Europeans and because of their shitty society and country.

Now tell me why are there people on this forum gullible and stupid enough to fall for this scam religion called pisslam? Do you need examples like this to prove it's all a scam?

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
there are many Arabs/Blacks/Browns/non-albino's who are just as charismatic as this kid on youtube,

That's false
anybody who can speak Arabic knows that this 25 year old man, Joshua Van Alstine is the most entertaining and charismatic youtuber out right know speaking on Saudi culture, bar none.
So you think corny Badar Salah is better ???

نتوقف عن التصرف بغباء، لم تكن قد سمعناه يتكلم حتى كنت لا تعرف كيف كبيرة الكرات له

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Van Alstine is a typical Albino. How do we know ?

"On his stay in Riyadh, he said, “I arrived "as a dopey American and then out-Arabised the Arabs,” he said."

He has explicitly explained Albino parasite behavior and intentions. Taking on identities not their own.

The funny thing is that the real reason the Saudi royal family loves him is because they too are frauds....Turks and Turk mulattoes not real Arabs.

In this guy, they see themselves. Talk about Albino narcicissm.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL,

Look at the Black racists who can't stand seeing a White person (which this boy isn't) or a person they believe to be White be successful. People like MOM & Kdolo won't be happy until Whites or even pseudo-Whites are no longer seen. They want there to be no White models,no White singers,no White actors/actresses, no successful Whites period, no Whites represented anywhere like we don't exist.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They (the Saudi's) often name their kids (male) "Turki" . Need I say more?
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
[QB] Van Alstine is a typical Albino. How do we know ?

"On his stay in Riyadh, he said, “I arrived "as a dopey American and then out-Arabised the Arabs,” he said."

Another person who has never listened to Abu Mateb.
He is only being modest when he called himself a dopey American.
You would rather he brag about being a comic genius ??

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I arrived "as a dopey American and then out-Arabised the Arabs,"

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

lol, so dopey Americans have the ability to out-Arab the Arabs?
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It gets to the point where its just hilarious.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
A 25-year-old , Joshua Van Alstine better known by his web name, Abu Mateb

who speaks Saudi-­accented Arabi, wears traditional Arabian robes

Born a Muslim to a Turkish mother and an American father who

Joshua spent most of his life between Turkey and the United States.

YouTube videos mixing comedy and commentary on topics like Saudi hand gestures and sometimes even more serious issues such as defending Saudi Arabia against criticism of human rights abuses and anti-Muslim sentiment in the West. All his videos had one thing in common — the Saudi flag in the background.

yes hilarious, kdolo calling this man "typical"

إيقاف الألم الغيرة والأرداف

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joshua Van Alstine, sounds Dutch in origin.

So, I had to look it up.

Origin of the "Van Alstyne" Name

http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/vanalstyne/34/

http://nl.blurb.com/books/2667720-american-family-a-pictorial-journey-through-the-20

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol You're "racist" for citing the source. lol Too funny. Then this Dixie, huh I mean Doxie is going around claiming that the drug-push into black communities by a white government, wasn't racist. lol The imperial perception these folks have on what racism is, is almost amusing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/how-a-blond-american-kid-became-a-huge-star-in-saudi-arabia/2015/12/15/9d614a36-a2bf-11e5-8318-bd8caed8c588_story.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The funny thing is that the real reason the Saudi royal family loves him is because they too are frauds....Turks and Turk mulattoes not real Arabs.

For may years I have tried to figure out just what parts of Islam is Arab, and What parts are Turk.

Note: the Turks took over Islam in....

1055 A.D. the last Black calif, the Abbasid Arab caliph al-Qa'im (reigned 1031–75) was forced to abdicate by the Slejuq Turk king Toghril Beg; and after protracted negotiation ensuring restoration of the caliph's dignity after Shi'ite subjugation, Toghril entered Baghdad in December 1055. The Arab caliph enthroned him and married a Seljuq princess. These Turkish victories eventually culminated in the creation of the Ottoman Turkish Empire. After which time, Islam and the territories was under the control of the Ottoman Sultan in Istanbul. This Turkish Empire lasted until the end of World War I, at which time the Ottoman Empire was broken up.

Hadith:
Are a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad that, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna), constitute the major source of guidance for Muslims apart from the Koran.

Hadith are second only to the Quran in developing Islamic jurisprudence, and regarded as important tools for understanding the Quran and commentaries (tafsir) written on it. Many important elements of traditional Islam, such as the five salat prayers, are mentioned in hadith but not in the Quran.

These are the most important writers of Hadith.

Al-Bukhari was a Tajik Turk.

Al-Tabari was a Parthian (Central Asian).

Ishaq ibn Khuzaymah was a Parthian (Central Asian).

Between August 9, 1537 and August 9, 1538 Venetian printers Paganino and Alessandro Paganini produced the first printed edition of the Qur'an (Koran) in Arabic. The edition was probably intended for export to the Ottoman Empire

This was the reign of the Ottoman Turk Suleiman I {Suleiman the Magnificent).

-

So it's a safe bet that the Turk Sultan commissioned the printing of those Korans, and provided the material to be printed.

Next social stuff.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^We know from artifacts that Arabs were very Black people, who didn't need clothing for protection from the Sun:

-

-

So clearly modern so-called Arab dress is NOT Arab at all. It is Turkish dress, so that they can survive in the Sun!

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The other curiosity to me was the Islamic veil.

It just seemed incongruous, Black women normally do not like to cover their faces. So where did that come from?

My research led me to the law code of the Assyrians, where I found the first mention of a veil:

-

Excerpts from the law Code of the Assyrians (about 1,100 B.C.).

I.40. If the wives of a man, or the daughters of a man go out into the street, their heads are to be veiled. The prostitute is not to be veiled. Maidservants are not to veil themselves. Veiled harlots and maidservants shall have their garments seized and 50 blows inflicted on them and bitumen poured on their heads.

It is not known how the practice of “veiling” came about, or whether the Assyrians invented or acquired the practice. But considering their history, the original purpose may well have been to “hide” their wives and daughters from the prying eyes of the many foreign soldiers who passed through their lands. (Before becoming a great power, the Assyrians were the "Door Mats" of everyone passing through their lands). The raping of women in conquered lands was a common occurrence.

As to how the Turks wound up with veiling - who knows!
It seems unlikely that Arabs would have taken a custom like veiling, from their enemy the Assyrians.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

It seems unlikely that Arabs would have taken a custom like veiling, from their enemy the Assyrians.

Logically then:

Perhaps it was a direct transfer from Assyrian legacy populations to Turks.

Note where the Assyrian Kingdom (not Empire) was:

-

Note that what used to be Assyria, turned into a part of the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine Empire), and that then Turned into part of the Turkic Ottoman Empire, and then into Turkey.

Logically then:

It was probably the Turks who brought the veil into modern times.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

quote:
[QB] ^We know from artifacts that Arabs were very Black people, who didn't need clothing for protection from the Sun:

-

-
Shirtless Albino in Yemen,
Arabia Felix: Across the Empty Quarter of Arabia Paperback – 1932
by Bertram Thomas

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie, doesnt that shirtless albino look like a garden variety white man ?

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Doxie, doesnt that shirtless albino look like a garden variety white man ?

And doesn't he come from a place much closer to Africa than Dravidians of India or Central Asians?
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Wasnt it Shakespeare who said "An albino by any other name is still an albino"

--------------------
Keldal

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^lioness - there are times when your lying and stupidity amazes me.

REALLY - you stupid degenerate, an Albino really can go shirtless in Arabia?

Okay yes, for the time it takes for a European Albino to take a picture:

Otherwise, this is what you Albinos get!

-

And from here it only goes downhill!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The Empty Quarter:

The Rub' al Khali ("Empty Quarter") is the largest contiguous sand desert in the world, encompassing most of the southern third of the Arabian Peninsula. The desert covers some 650,000 square kilometres (250,000 sq mi). Including parts of Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. It is part of the larger Arabian Desert.

-

Climate

The region has a hot desert climate typical of the larger Arabian Desert. The region is classified as "hyper-arid", with typical annual rainfall of less than 3 centimetres (1.2 in). Daily maximum temperatures average at 47 °C (117 °F) and can reach as high as 51 °C (124 °F)
The UV Index is likely Maximum (11) for ¾ of the year.

So why would a European Albino take a picture of a shirtless Albino in the DESERT???
Perhaps to falsely convey the thought to Albinos back home, that they too could survive in the desert?

Well here is what that degenerate lying Albino Europeans picture could lead to:

What you need to know about preventing skin cancer

Albinos have little or no melanin in their skin and eyes to protect them from the harmful sun rays. Melanin is the agent of sun protection that naturally gives humans protection from the sun. The darker the skin, the more melanin it produces. The lighter the skin, the less melanin it produces.

For most people with albinism, it will be impossible to stay out of the sun completely. So when out during daylight hours, here are some helpful hints. In order to prevent skin cancer, it is important to use sunscreen on exposed parts of your skin. Even more important is to wear a hat that covers the face, ears, and neck along with protective clothing that will keep sun rays from penetrating through to the skin. The thicker the clothing and the more skin it covers, the more protection you will have from the sun. For the eyes, wear UV protective sunglasses as the eyes and the skin around them are extremely vulnerable to developing cancerous cells.

http://www.salifkeita.us/Care_of_Albino_Children.html

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Everyday Albino amaze me as to what they will lie about!

At first I though that is was just lioness, who we all know to be sick.

But as you can see, it's a general brain malady that most/all of them have.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Joshua Van Alstine aka Abu Mateb

-

Hilarious VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLKmkcePZY

his channel American Badu

https://www.youtube.com/user/americanbadu/videos

http://www.nidoqatar.org/muslim-american-youtube-sensation-abu-muteb-moves-to-doha/

Joshua Van Alstine

Speaking to Doha News this week, the 25-year-old explained how he went from studying political science in Texas to spending three years working for a Saudi ministry to finally moving to Doha, (capital of Qatar) where he hopes to remain until “old age.”

Though his clips aren’t as popular in the US, they went viral in Saudi Arabia. After making the rounds on various social media platforms, the videos caught the attention of certain influential Saudis, who invited Van Alstine via Facebook to visit the kingdom in 2012.

“That was when my life changed,” he said.

Big move

Though the move to Saudi Arabia was sudden, Van Alstine said it took little to acclimatize to his new environment.

“I grabbed a plane and went to live there for about four months, and felt immediately at home,” he said.

I really do like this place. Qatar faces the world…it’s looking for the world. Which is what I’m looking for. We both want to be everywhere and yet at one place at the same time.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^The other curiosity to me was the Islamic veil.

It just seemed incongruous, Black women normally do not like to cover their faces. So where did that come from?

My research led me to the law code of the Assyrians, where I found the first mention of a veil:

-

Excerpts from the law Code of the Assyrians (about 1,100 B.C.).

I.40. If the wives of a man, or the daughters of a man go out into the street, their heads are to be veiled. The prostitute is not to be veiled. Maidservants are not to veil themselves. Veiled harlots and maidservants shall have their garments seized and 50 blows inflicted on them and bitumen poured on their heads.

It is not known how the practice of “veiling” came about, or whether the Assyrians invented or acquired the practice. But considering their history, the original purpose may well have been to “hide” their wives and daughters from the prying eyes of the many foreign soldiers who passed through their lands. (Before becoming a great power, the Assyrians were the "Door Mats" of everyone passing through their lands). The raping of women in conquered lands was a common occurrence.

Islam's jizya tax, conducting jihad on non-believers, submit or become vassals of Islamic states, convert or die, death sentence for apostates, construction of a global caliphate etc etc is also based off Ancient Assyrian strategies and customs.

See here:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/1768-Assyrians-the-Lords-of-the-Massacres-The-bloodiest-ancient-civilization

quote:

For the most part I agree with it, it seems very factual and correct, although it's one-sided and presents the ancient Assyrians as bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs. Indeed, the ancient Assyrians were extremely brutal toward their enemies. But this was a necessity in those days, it was sort of a protectionism in a region which was heavily surrounded by invading tribes who were looking after natural resources, and luxury of that time.

I'm of the opinion this guy said it best in a short conversation I had with him a few years ago:

“The Assyrians have been in Iraq for a very long time, they were there before Arabs existed, and about 2000 years prior to Mohamed's founding of Islam. The second Assyrian Empire of Tiglat-Pileser and his successors, with equally exotic names such as Ashurnazirpal II, Shalmeneser III and Sargon II, created a state based on war, invasion, and conquest. The civilized world of Mesopotamia had never seen anything quite like them. They were entirely focused and ruthlessly aggressive in subjugating their enemies. In the words of Professor Ian Morris of Stanford University, "The Romans would have loved them." Sometimes, when I listen to the pronouncements of the current candidates, I wish an Assyrian were running for president; how about President Ashurbanipal.” — Alek

The laws of the Assyrian state were also very tough ****, so to say. You could get your eyes gouged out, lips and tongue cut off, crucified, and so on. But this was mostly for criminals, rapists and murderers. Also, the family was given the choice to decide the penalty of the murderer for their loss of son or daughter.

Although the Neo-Assyrian Empire is arguably the first major empire (its Mesopotamian predecessor Sargon of Akkad created the first empire in history, but the Neo-Assyrian Empire was actually the first real and major empire that took it to a whole new level) that can be accused of genocide, it's important to understand here it wasn't done for the sake of being cruel, but rather, because of conflicting interests. The Assyrian kings did not want to slay the entire non-Assyrian world, but they understood that if Assyria resorted to pacifism, Assyria would go under very quickly. So they had to resort to aggressive and extremely cruel policies toward resisting nations.

The Lion hunting was very unfortunate and it's very sad it contributed to exterminating Lions in the Middle East. As an advocate of ecofascism and rigorous protection of flora and fauna, I'm more ashamed of what the ancient Assyrians contributed to slaughtering Lions than whatever injury they caused toward Jews and other surrounding nations.

The deportation policy is also in line with what I've read. It's true that the Assyrian kings deported entire ethnic groups all around the Middle East. But this was mostly with troublesome individuals who caused trouble. Most notably, the Israelites were deported:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

Jews have always been troublesome though, the Romans and to a lesser extent the Greeks, were also in conflicts with the Jews (if I'm not mistaken, Vespasianus also had some serious conflicts the Hebrews during the Great Jewish Revolt).

But the purpose with the deportation policy was to lessen the resistance, by disuniting homogeneous nations. The Assyrians were very tactical in this sense. Unfortunately though, those useless Semitic Aramaean bastards, were deported all around the Middle East, and this caused the Assyrians to eventually shift to the Aramaic language, mostly because the Aramaic abjad script (derived from the original Phoenician abjad script) became very popular as it was more useful and practical than Sumerian cuneiform.

To this day, modern Assyrians are cursed, with a fraction of Assyrians denying their Assyrian ancestry, saying they're Aramaeans, and so on (they're not Aramaeans). It's like the pseudo-Arabs in Iraq and Syria, saying they're Arabs because they speak bastardised local Arabic dialects. It's very annoying.

Anyway, the ancient Assyrians were mostly at war with surrounding Semitic nations, also a lot of war took place with ancient Aryan tribes (mostly Medes, Cimmerians and Scythians who got their Aryan ass kicked all the time and were paying tribute and tax to Assyria until Babylonia revolted against Assyria).

Like the article describes very correctly, Assyria was extremely fierce and warlike, because it was a necessity as a result of geography. This, unlike for example Egypt, which was located in a relatively isolated region without much invasions. This is why the ancient Egyptians had all the time in the world to build pyramids and other useless junk, because they had no serious wars aside from a few Negroids who invaded from time to time. In Assyria, things were different, it was the definition of eat or be eaten.

This book describes why the Neo-Assyrian Empire resorted to aggressive imperialism, it was about the necessity to ensure the survival of the Assyrian state and the Assyrian nation:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Hod...JYvazQTjneXvDQ

But I also agree with British Assyriologist, H. W. F. Saggs, that the ancient Assyrians were not uncivilised barbarians, but rather, the defenders of civilisation. We have to keep in mind here that one of the earliest libraries of the ancient world was Ashurbanipal's library:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Ashurbanipal

Almost everything we know today of the ancient world, is because of the efforts Ashurbanipal, the last Assyrian—and arguably one of the most awesome—king in history, to preserve carefully sacred knowledge from that time.

So the ancient Assyrians weren't just crazy bloodthirsty maniacs who were on a slaughter tour.

Another thing that must be kept in mind here, is that "human rights" back then did not exist. Every nation at the time used cruel tactics, the Assyrians simply excelled at it because they were smarter than everyone else and had excellent masculine physique.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar...ssyrian_Empire

But of course, warfare was the real deal back then. It was real warfare, physical warfare, when muscular strength and performance seriously counted. Not like today, when advanced toys do all the heavy work.

In any case, the Babylonian betrayal of Assyria, more specifically the Chaldean dynasty that took power in southern Mesopotamia, was what really caused the death blow to the Assyrian empire. Of course, it didn't help that those degenerate Aramaeans, were a distraction all over the Assyrian empire.

Even though I don't like fake Assyrian mulatto Eliasalucard of forumbiodiversity, he is right when it concerns the Assyrian roots of Islam...
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^Everyday Albino amaze me as to what they will lie about!

At first I though that is was just lioness, who we all know to be sick.

But as you can see, it's a general brain malady that most/all of them have.

Those of you who fell for lioness lie, really need to work on your critical thinking.

First of all, lioness is known to be a degenerate liar.

Secondly - it made no sense!

Critical thinking is the key!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] The Empty Quarter:

The Rub' al Khali ("Empty Quarter") is the largest contiguous sand desert in the world, encompassing most of the southern third of the Arabian Peninsula. The desert covers some 650,000 square kilometres (250,000 sq mi). Including parts of Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. It is part of the larger Arabian Desert.

-

Climate

The region has a hot desert climate typical of the larger Arabian Desert. The region is classified as "hyper-arid", with typical annual rainfall of less than 3 centimetres (1.2 in). Daily maximum temperatures average at 47 °C (117 °F) and can reach as high as 51 °C (124 °F)
The UV Index is likely Maximum (11) for ¾ of the year.

[b]So why would a European Albino take a picture of a shirtless Albino in the DESERT???

-

It's a stupid question

In 1930 Omani Sheikh Salih bin Kalut Al Rashidi al Kathiri, led British explorer Bertram Thomas, the first documented Westerner to cross the Rub' al Khali (Empty Quarter)

He wrote the famous book Arabia Felix documenting the people of the region in photos, and alos took some film footage.
The albino man above is one of those people from the Qara mountains.
So your reaction is typical. You get surprised by something and then due to your ignorance you instantly say it's fake. It's not fake you're fake

-
Bertram Thomas, center

^ Mike these are Black people?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

-
Bertram Thomas, center

Stupid Bitch, you can't tell that they're MULATTOES????

Qara'unas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Qara'unas or Negüderi were a Mongol people that settled in Afghanistan.

The word Qara-una derived from Mongolian word Kara meaning black. At first they were subjects to Great Khan and served as tamnas or tamachis in Afghanistan. Great Khan appointed their leaders from non-Chingisid generals such as Dayir and Mungudei. In 1238, they settled near India to face military forces of Delhi Sultanate. In 1250's their leader was Sali Noyan who was a general of tatar origin. Möngke Khan ordered Sali Noyan and his tamna soldiers to join Hulegu's army in 1253. In 1260, Jochid Baval, the father of Nogai Khan, was executed by the order of Hulegu Khan after taking permission from Berke who was the khan of the Golden Horde. Soon after that, Kuli and Tutar, also Golden Horde princes, died suspiciously. Golden Horde soldiers, who served for Hulgeu, feared for their lives and began to move to Kipchak Steppes via Derbent and other remnants went through Syria to Egypt. Angered, Hulegu punished many soldiers of Golden Horde for the defeat of Ain Jalut. Mongol general Baiju was executed as well. To the east, the flight of Jochid troops into Afghanistan in significant numbers led to the creation of the Negudari (Nikudari) Mongols or Qaraunas in 1262. Berke ordered general Neguder to raid eastern part of Ilkhanate. Sometimes, historians call Qara'unas as the Neguderis. This term was derived from the name of Negudar.

The Mahra

The Mehri are one of the largest tribes in the Al Mahrah Governorate of Yemen and in the island of Socotra. Group members are also found in other countries in the Arabian Peninsula, mainly Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Additionally, the Arab Salah clan of Al Mahrah tribe resides in the Puntland region in northeastern Somalia.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
 -
Bertram Thomas, center

Stupid Bitch, you can't tell that they're MULATTOES????

mulatto

noun mu·lat·to \mə-ˈla-(ˌ)tō, mu̇-, myu̇-, -ˈlä-\

plural mulattoes or mulattos
: the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person
: a person of mixed white and black ancestry

Buffoon you have no evidence these people came about do to a mixture between black and white people so stop blowing hot air.
Now go and teel the readership how you can tell they are "mulattoes". I'll wait

and such people have probably been in the region going back into BC

-
Bronze statue of Dhamar Ali Yahbur, Yemen
Himyarite late 3rd-early 4th century AD, pre Ilslamic

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Stupid Bitch:

Albino subjects of the Persian Empire.
Scythians, Bactrians, Skudrians, Sakas, etc.

-  -

-  -

-  -

There is no telling if that is really Dhamar Ali Yahbur, or what ethnicity he was.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Stupid Bitch:

-  -

-  -

-  -

There is no telling if that is really Dhamar Ali Yahbur, or what ethnicity he was.

why are you idiotically calling the above unpainted reliefs "albino" ?

Are you that stupid?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Stupid Bitch:

-  -

why are you idiotically calling the above unpainted reliefs "albino" ?

Because the Black people are depicted like this:

-  -

The Mulattoes like this:

-  -

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
And because they were described as being White or white albino like, by Ancient Greek/Roman/Chinese/Persian writers and historians. The Scythians and Sakas and Bactrians were all said to be red haired white-ish people that looked like modern Germanic/European peoples.....
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-  -

The Mulattoes like this:

-  -

If you ask:

"So how did the Persians depict Black Caucasians like Dravidian Indians?"

Like THIS:

Note that this figure is shown working "BARE SHOULDERED!"

Indicating a disregard for Sunburn.

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[qb]

-

Are you two years old ???

"because they look like this" is a non-argument, you are wasting people's time

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Whitey hater please. Make up your damn mind. First you say that one is White then you turn around and say he's Black. BTW most of the ones you claimed were White were bare shouldered or even topless you dumby. Where the heck do you get Whites are constantly watching out for sun burn from? I'm White and I go out in tank tops during summer, I never wear sun block, nor do I worry about sun burn as I rarely if ever burn.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie, it is very sad that you would take part in lioness stupidities.

You seem to have developed a disrespect for the intelligence of the denizens of ES, why is that?

Or is it the old Albino malady, where you can't help but lie?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike started off with his jackass curly hair = black theory

then all of the sudden he went with the bare shoulders = black theory so all of the sudden his curly hair theory was down the toilet
(child-like mental capacities)

Furthermore the straight haired figured assumed to be of an Indian delegation is depicted paying tribute to the Persian in Iran not even n India and this after me posting a shirtless albino in Yemen

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Stupid Bitch:

We are ALL tired of seeing your stupid lying posts.

Go AWAY!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Stupid Bitch:

We are ALL tired of seeing your stupid lying posts.

Go AWAY!!!

Mike this comment has no content, it's just crying.
Please stop wasting bandwidth. Your LIES were exposed and now you are just tantrum-ing

thanks, lioness

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

If you ask:

"So how did the Persians depict Black Caucasians like Dravidian Indians?"

Like THIS:

Note that this figure is shown working "BARE SHOULDERED!"

Indicating a disregard for Sunburn.

-

quote:

-

-

Stupid
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

Stupid

This Persian subject is wearing a "TOGA" with one shoulder bare. He is also leading an ARABIAN CAMEL. Suggesting that he is a Dravidian.

-

Admittedly he should not have been placed with the Albinos.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Admittedly he should not have been placed with the Albinos. [/QB]

All of these reliefs are unpainted so any placement of any of them as regard color is stupid
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Stupid crotch-rotted Bitch;

Please shut up, your asinine thoughts and logic are of interest to no one.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

For may years I have tried to figure out just what parts of Islam is Arab, and What parts are Turk.

Note: the Turks took over Islam in....

1055 A.D. the last Black calif, the Abbasid Arab caliph al-Qa'im (reigned 1031–75) was forced to abdicate by the Slejuq Turk king Toghril Beg; and after protracted negotiation ensuring restoration of the caliph's dignity after Shi'ite subjugation, Toghril entered Baghdad in December 1055. The Arab caliph enthroned him and married a Seljuq princess. These Turkish victories eventually culminated in the creation of the Ottoman Turkish Empire. After which time, Islam and the territories was under the control of the Ottoman Sultan in Istanbul. This Turkish Empire lasted until the end of World War I, at which time the Ottoman Empire was broken up.

Hadith:
Are a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad that, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna), constitute the major source of guidance for Muslims apart from the Koran.

Hadith are second only to the Quran in developing Islamic jurisprudence, and regarded as important tools for understanding the Quran and commentaries (tafsir) written on it. Many important elements of traditional Islam, such as the five salat prayers, are mentioned in hadith but not in the Quran.

These are the most important writers of Hadith.

Al-Bukhari was a Tajik Turk.

Al-Tabari was a Parthian (Central Asian).

Ishaq ibn Khuzaymah was a Parthian (Central Asian).

Between August 9, 1537 and August 9, 1538 Venetian printers Paganino and Alessandro Paganini produced the first printed edition of the Qur'an (Koran) in Arabic. The edition was probably intended for export to the Ottoman Empire

This was the reign of the Ottoman Turk Suleiman I {Suleiman the Magnificent).

-

So it's a safe bet that the Turk Sultan commissioned the printing of those Korans, and provided the material to be printed.

Next social stuff.

Deep info. thanks.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Note: The reason why Turks have Arab names, is because as they converted to Islam, they took on Arab names. Thus the Turk Alp-Arslan assumed the name of "Muhammad bin Da'ud Chaghri" when he embraced Islam. The Turks of Saudi Arabia will often take the name or nickname "Turki" in deference to their origins.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Origin of the "Van Alstyne" Name

William Arthur, M. A., in his Dictionary of Family and Christian Names, says:"Van Alystyne" Local, From the old or highstone Dutch.

Records in Holland show the family to be ancient origin, being traced under different names back to the crowning of "Otho", in the year A. D., 936.

The family first appears under the name of Ralsko, which it abandoned in order to take that of Wartemberg, which it bore for several centuries.Jean Ralsko, who died in flanders in 1236, had built there the Chateau de Waldstein; the name of which he took to distinguish himself from his brother, who borethat of Wartemberg.

The family has been traced under the name of Balstein in Spain, Vallenstein in France, Halstein in Flanders, and Van Alstein in Holland.

From Waldstein the name changed to Wallenstein, Walstein, Valstein, and finally became Van Alstein, which, with slight variations in the spelling, has ever since been used.

On our early records it appears as Van Aelsteyn, Van Aalsteyn, Van Alstyn, Van Alstein, Van Alstyne, and Van Alstine.One family early dropped the "Van" and are still found using the name Alstyn.At the present time only three different ways of spelling the name are found, viz:Van Alstine, Van Alstyne and Alstyn.

http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/vanalstyne/34/

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com