EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Be warned Negroes, things really haven't changed that much. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Be warned Negroes, things really haven't changed that much.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be warned Negroes, things really haven't changed that much. Far too many Albinos are still rabid delusional racist - even many who you thought were okay.

Thanks to Donald Trump, we now understand the most low-class suburban and rural Albinos live in a fantasy world, that hates and cannot accept Black hegemony, as represented by Barack Obama.

From the beginning of Obama's presidency to today, those Albinos have sought demean and delegitimize Barack Obama's Presidency. They speak of weakness, incompetency, and low popularity, without being able to speak to specifics, or alternatives. This is of course, really about "RACE", and is typical of the hysterics of the ignorant and uneducated racist.

Personally: one thing that always piqued my interest, was the constant harping on Obama's unpopularity.

I kept asking myself:
They guy was elected and re-elected by historic margins - HOW COULD HE BE UNPOPULAR????

Then I read these poll results from the site "Real Clear Politics".

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval_among_democrats-1046.html

President Obama Job Approval Among Democrats:

Polling Data

Approve - 86.7

Disapprove - 9.9

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's when I realized the Albinos were still running a game on us!

Recall the so-called liberal press that the "Overtly Racist" Albinos keep harping on???

Check this out!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This from the Daily Caller:

Chuck Todd On Obama Poll: Public Saying ‘Your Presidency Is Over’

Brendan Bordelon
Contributor
11:22 AM 06/18/2014

(Chuck Todd works for NBC, MSNBC, supposedly a bastion of liberalism).

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/18/chuck-todd-on-obama-poll-public-saying-your-presidency-is-over/#ixzz49s3caJEu

NBC reporter Chuck Todd painted new Obama poll numbers in the starkest terms on Wednesday, declaring that the public is now telling Obama “your presidency is over.”

-

Todd spoke Wednesday morning on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” about a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll focused on the Obama administration’s foreign policy.

It found that just 37 percent agree with how the White House is handling American interests abroad. More tellingly, it found 54 percent of respondents don’t believe President Obama is a leader or can “get the job done.”

The veteran NBC correspondent put the poll in apocalyptic terms for the Obama administration. “This poll is a disaster for the president,” he asserted.

“Lowest job rating — tied for the lowest,” he explained. “Lowest on foreign policy. His administration seen as less competent than the Bush administration post-Katrina.”

“And then on the issue of, ‘do you believe he can still lead?'” he continued. “And a majority believe no. I mean, essentially the public is saying ‘your presidency is over’ by saying a number like that.”

“So that’s one of those things, you’re sitting up at the White House going ‘Wow,'” Todd claimed. “Foreign policy really has, I think, entrapped them.”

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Democrats are 60% white and Obama is 50% white
Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

CNN is no different:

While not as blatant as Chuck Todd,

They do feature a big welcome mat for anyone wishing to falsify and criticize Obama's presidency.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^So what are the facts?

Is Obama really unpopular?

Here are the FACTS!!!

PASS PRESIDENTS APPROVAL RATINGS:

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^As you can all clearly see:

Except for Franklin D. Roosevelt (Not shown): who was the President who won World War II - (died in office):

And Dwight Eisenhower - who was the General who won World War II:

And John Kennedy - who was murdered in office:

Barack Obama is the most POPULAR President ever!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^This should serve as an abject lesson for the Negro:

Regardless of What the Albinos tell you, if they don't show you proof - Don't believe it!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Democrats are 60% white and Obama is 50% white

What are you trying to imply?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The delusional Negro:

How can one fail to laugh at the monkeyish flailings of Supreme Court Justice Stephen:

-

Sorry I mean Clarence Thomas:

From Esquire:

By Charles P. Pierce
May 23, 2016

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45171/clarence-thomas-dissent-timothy-foster-case/

Before we go on, it's important to remember that Justice Clarence Thomas was appointed to the Supreme Court to replace Justice Thurgood Marshall, the legal titan who first brought down separate-but-equal and who drove a stake through the heart of Plessy v. Ferguson. Keep that in mind as we go on through the news that the Supreme Court Monday, by a 7-1 vote, Mr. Justice Thomas dissenting, ordered that a man named Timothy Foster, currently residing on death row in Georgia, be given a new trial, as explained by Jess Bravin of The Wall Street Journal.

Timothy Foster was sentenced to death by an all-white jury after his conviction for the 1986 murder of Queen Madge White, a 79-year-old widow in Rome, Ga. Prosecutors used their peremptory challenges, which allow removing a juror without expressing a reason, to exclude all blacks in the jury pool. Mr. Foster's attorneys objected under a Supreme Court decision handed down earlier in 1986, Batson v. Kentucky, which found it unconstitutional to strike jurors based on race. Georgia courts at the time rejected those claims. Decades later, Mr. Foster obtained the prosecution's internal notes by filing a request under a Georgia open records law. The notes disclosed that prosecutors had marked the name of each black person in the jury pool with the letter B, and highlighted each name in green, amid other evidence showing the state's effort to keep African-Americans off the jury. The all-white jury sentenced Mr. Foster, who was 18 at the time of the murder, to death after prosecutors urged it to "deter other people out there in the projects."

the only dissent in Monday's case came from Justice Clarence Thomas—and did we mention that he replaced Thurgood Marshall?—who has had enough of this meddling by the federal government into the inalienable rights of local prosecutors in Bugtussle to wear their kangaroo suits on the job.

Thomas quote: "The Court today invites state prisoners to go searching for new 'evidence' by demanding the files of the prosecutors who long ago convicted them . ...I cannot go along with that 'sort of sandbagging of state courts."

What the hell Justice Thomas's problem with that is, I wouldn't begin to guess, because it would require me to go spelunking through the psychology of someone who once wrote in another dissent that an inmate who was severely beaten in a Louisiana prison had no recourse, and in another that an Alabama prison could fasten a prisoner to a "hitching post" in the summer sun. (One of Thomas's clerks at the time was an ambitious young lawyer named John Yoo.) This is the man who replaced Thurgood Marshall, giving history a scar that it never will lose.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What this writer fails to understand is that it's really quite simple:

For all his years on the bench, Clarence Thomas NEVER said a word!
He dared not, for fear of displeasing the head idiot... sorry - I mean Conservative: Antonin Scalia

-

But now that Scalia is dead:

The Negro Stephen.. I mean Thomas, thinks that he can just move in, and be head idiot... I mean conservative.

He,he,he,he: Damn Negroes are dumb!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Negroes like Thomas are hardly worth the bother to study, they are so predictable.

But Flim-flam men like Donald Trump are another matter: sometimes they come up with pretty good sh1t.

Take for instance Trumps latest ploy:

Trump: I won’t surrender blue (Democratic) states!

May 18, 2016

-

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has announced and set into motion a plan to win the general election in November — and political analysts are saying it could turn the electoral map on its head.

According to The Associated Press, Trump is rushing to install operatives in several states that traditionally favor Democrats, pointing to a general election plan consistent with the campaign he has run thus far: Defying conventional wisdom and political trends.

The staffing expansion includes Maine, Minnesota and other places where Trump opens as the underdog, with the New York billionaire seeking to expand the electoral battlefield by drawing on his appeal among working class white voters — and probable Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton’s perceived weakness with them. And his path to the White House goes through states that no Republican presidential candidate has carried since the 1980s.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^This one is really pretty cute:

The Republicans are pretty certain that Trump will loose.
Thus their main concern is protecting the RED State (Republican) Congressman and Senators who will be running WITH Trump.

By Trump spending his time and efforts on BLUE states, he accomplishes TWO things:

1) He is away from, and thus not contaminating RED state Republicans.

2) By attempting something that is on it's face - IMPOSSIBLE!

When the failure is realized, he will be given honor and credit for simply attempting the impossible - Win, Win, and very cute!

For a Boob like Trump, getting respect will be more than enough.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike As usual brings it...

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^So what are the facts?

Is Obama really unpopular?

Here are the FACTS!!!

PASS PRESIDENTS APPROVAL RATINGS:

-

-

Good data. The claims floating around out there are like
the bogus right wing propaganda trope bout how white people who
voted for Obama did so out of "white guilt." What laughable rubbish
they spin to keep "the base" pumped up.

Says white right wing propagandist Ann Coulter:

"White guilt has produced mistake after mistake including the 2008
election when more whites voted for Obama than voted for a Democrat for
decades.. What we've learned is everyone, blacks especially, are better off
when the white guilt bank is shut down, as it was for more than a decade
after the O.J. verdict, and liberals kept trying to push the racial narrative in
their newspapers and on TV, but Americans weren't buying it.. They were
done after October 3rd, 1995, when they saw that verdict and saw black
law students at Howard University cheering it, that was it..."

-

You tell them g.. g.. gurl.. But one curious note- Coulter says white people
finally saw the light after OJ and were "set free" in 1995 from guilt. So
how could these emancipated white people still feel "guilty" enough to
vote for Barack Obama in 2008? What? A white folk relapse? Our
right-wing pundit doesn't explain the contradiction in her claim, but
moving on..

Coulter also said Obama got more white votes than Democrats have gotten
for decades. This of course is bogus- her standard propaganda approach of
repeating falsehoods so they become "truth" to "the base." Bill Clinton got
more votes in 1996 than Obama got in 2008- that's 12 years not "decades".
And in his second term, Obama got 39% of the white vote, below several
earlier Democrat candidates. Once again Coulter is lying. Overall, Obama
got about the same average number of white votes as other recent white
Democrat presidential candidates- Obama 43%, Clinton 44%. Jimmy
Carter 48%. Nor is 2008 anything special. Since 1976, Democrats have
never won a majority of white voters- Jimmy Carter managed 48% in
1976, but his successor Walter Mondale posted a mere 34%, and Bill
Clinton did a bit better at 44% in 1996. In 2008 Obama won 43% of the
white vote, less than Clinton or Carter. In 2012 he won 39%, a actual
DECLINE, but still near the 40% average for white Dem candidates over
the last 10 presidential elections.

In short, White people voted for Obama in the same proportion they voted
for white candidates. Most did not need to vote due to “guilt” or because “it
would be nice to have a black president.” Give them more credit than that.

They (a) were tired of Bush and his war, (b) did not want Clinton cronyism
back, (c) wanted the liberal gravy train from which they benefited to keep
rolling, and (d) were unconvinced enough by the weak Republican
alternative- which in 2008 included the dubious Sarah Palin, herself an
“affirmative action” pick to apply the same reasoning. So much for “white
guilt" here.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/19/15282553-obama-performance-with-white-voters-on-par-with-other-democrats?lite

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Of course Whites don't like Black leadership in White countries & White majority countries. Blacks have no business trying to lead/rule White people. Blacks are not qualified to lead White people and you are not qualified to teach White children as well. As far as I know there are no Whites in any position of power in any African/Black country the White minority is not represented (has no self determination/no voice heck in Liberia Whites can't even get citizenship. Same in Asian countries no Whites in any position of power. Only in White countries/White majority countries are we expected to go against our own best interests & our own self interests and allow those like the "Racist In Chief" Ovomit, the Whitey hater extraordinaire Loretta Lynch,the Anti-White Black racist Susan Rice who hate our people's guts and are intent on destroying us lead us. Wait I forgot White countries don't exist only Black & Asian countries, there's no place on earth for White children. ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Of course Whites don't like Black leadership in White countries & White majority countries. Blacks have no business trying to lead/rule White people. Blacks are not qualified to lead White people and you are not qualified to teach White children as well. As far as I know there are no Whites in any position of power in any African/Black country the White minority is not represented (has no self determination/no voice heck in Liberia Whites can't even get citizenship.

Title: America as a Land of Opportunity

Author: Benjamin Franklin

Year: 1751

Type of document: essay

Quotation: why should the Palatine Boors [Germans] be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Europe described by Benjamin Franklin above no longer exists - YOU (as in Albinos), KILLED THEM! You usurped legitimate Black and Brown rule for your hateful, racist, Albino ambitions.

Then you came to the Americas, to show your REAL abilities!

HERE YOU SLAUGHTERED 95 MILLION MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN!!!!!

And now, as the tide is turning, you have the fuching audacity to claim RIGHTS????

Never failing to mention the "IMAGINED" horrors that will be suffered by Albino children.

Well how about the MILLIONS of Black and Brown children murdered by you Albinos, as you took their parents lands?

The Biblical answer follows.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Reap the whirlwind (phrase)
Wiki:

Reap the whirlwind is a term derived from the proverbial phrase "They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind", which in turn comes from the Book of Hosea in the Hebrew Bible, Hosea 8-7.

It was famously used by Arthur "Bomber" Harris in response to the Blitz of 1940 when he said:

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, yeah yeah we all know you think that Whites should have no rights. I already knew you think that Whites should have no self determination,no self rulership. I already know you think Black feet should be on White necks. Thanks for again proving that your ilk don't want equality, you simply want Blacks on top and Whites on the very bottom.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike, yeah yeah we all know you think that Whites should have no rights. I already knew you think that Whites should have no self determination,no self rulership. I already know you think Black feet should be on White necks. Thanks for again proving that your ilk don't want equality, you simply want Blacks on top and Whites on the very bottom.

While it is true that I would prefer a return to the natural order.
That does not mean that I advocate or would support abuse or oppression of Whites.
History clearly tells us that mistakes were made as relates to our treatment of Whites.
And just as some Whites stood shoulder to shoulder with Blacks in fighting abuse and oppression in recent times.
You should not forget that some Blacks stood shoulder to shoulder with Whites in fighting abuse and oppression in past times.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

This is a remarkable funny mantra. Perhaps you can explain why whites went all over the globe to anyone else their country?

I look forward to your answer.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ish Gebor - You have to pardon Doxie, she is an Albino, and as such she can't help but be delusional.
To Albinos, once they take what was yours, automatically it becomes ALWAYS THEIRS!!!

Therefore Doxie didn't say American Countries for Paleoamericans and Mongols.

Or Australia for indigenous Australians, or Philippines for Aeta. etc, etc.

No, that didn't even occur to her, because she knew Albinos had taken those countries - and many more.

Thus it became to Albinos that those "TAKEN" countries were always theirs (Albino). Because whenever you can kill the owner and take what he has, that property becomes always YOURS!
And can be passed on to your Mulattoes if so desired.

Why: because the might gives the right, and the victor tells the story.

What you need to understand is that likely every single Albino reading this thread, understood exactly what my Whirlwind quote above meant.

It meant their greatest nightmare - RETRIBUTION!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You see, as indicated by Benjamin Franklin in another thread, there are actually few pure Whites. And those Whites understand that in times past: those Mulattoes who used to love to kiss their asses, once loved to kiss the asses of the Black powerful and Black rulers - mulattoes kiss the ass of whoever is in power.

But more to the point: right now mulattoes are definitely NOT happy with Albinos! And in North Africa and the Middle East, some mulattoes flat-out hate Albinos.

How does all of that tie in with RETRIBUTION?

I will explain.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike,

I assumed that anyone with a brain should be able to deduce that America is for the Amerindians duh. I'm not like you. Make up your mind Mike,either you want Black feet on White necks, Whites having no self determination no rights,no home living space for ourselves or you don't. Ohh wait you don't want that you want Whitey dead. come off it Mike only your ilk believes your made up fantasy history, we all know you'd fully support the extermination of Whitey & would even join in. You advocate for Black feet on White necks everywhere on earth with every post you make. Ohhh BTW Whitey killah karma works both ways and your asses are racking up alot lol.

Troll Patrol,

White people have done nothing that any other race hasn't done & that wasn't done to us first. Yet we are the only race made to feel guilty/ashamed & who are degraded & dehumanized for it. Explain thatExplain why you are an invader in Europe when you hate White people & look down on us as inferior no humans (insert other bits I usually say here) Troll Patrol.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
As I teach - the Albinos took power because they instituted an "ARMS RACE" against the rest of the world. (Using technologies invented by those other people).

HERE IS WHERE THE ALBINOS REALIZED THAT THEIR WEAPONS WERE NO LONGER GAME-CHANGERS.
(They can't use the really big Nukes, because they would poison the entire world - Albinos included).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

WALTER CRONKITE'S "WE ARE MIRED IN STALEMATE" BROADCAST, FEBRUARY 27, 1968

For it seems now more certain than ever that the bloody experience of Vietnam is to end in a stalemate. This summer's almost certain standoff will either end in real give-and-take negotiations or terrible escalation; and for every means we have to escalate, the enemy can match us, and that applies to invasion of the North, the use of nuclear weapons, or the mere commitment of one hundred, or two hundred, or three hundred thousand more American troops to the battle. And with each escalation, the world comes closer to the brink of cosmic disaster.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the latin of south america call themselves mulatto

heres what they claim

Mule
quote:

Mule

the offspring of a donkey and a horse (strictly, a male donkey and a female horse), typically sterile and used as a beast of burden. Compare with

Mule
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Mule+&FORM=HDRSC1

bahahaha [Big Grin] Big Ups Puerto Rican Rockstones and Nuyoricans

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Realizing that the hordes of Blacks and Browns would sooner or later overwhelm them. The Albinos of the U.S. decided that the best way to avoid RETRIBUTION: would be for all those who would do the RETRIBUTING, to already be a part of U.S. society.

Thus the U.S instituted an "OPEN BORDERS" policy.

Of course the Albino rabble were not told, and don't know - they are after all idiots.

In 1986 Ronald Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, which granted amnesty to many of the 3.2 million illegal immigrants. While promising tighter border controls.

Today there are over 12 million MORE illegal immigrants.

And ever though the Boob Trump promises Walls and reform, nothing will actually happen.

Because the Albino plan is working PERFECTLY!

I will not allow anyone to harm the U.S.
Not to protect the Cracker/Redneck or his property.

But to protect ME, MINE, and My Property!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. population 1980 = 226,545,805

U.S. population 2010 = 308,700,000

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
the latin of south america call themselves mulatto

heres what they claim

Mule
quote:

Mule

the offspring of a donkey and a horse (strictly, a male donkey and a female horse), typically sterile and used as a beast of burden. Compare with

Mule
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Mule+&FORM=HDRSC1

bahahaha [Big Grin] Big Ups Puerto Rican RockStones and Nuyoricans

what you call yourself is what you is, none can dictate who you are...
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Benjamin Franklin

Year: 1751

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

from the pages of "The Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky, Esq." (1733)
 -

Charles Seymour 6th Duke of Somerset
 -

1751, the year of the Benjamin Franklin quite above, is not so long ago. It is over a hundred years after the point at which Mikean theorists say that "albinos" took over Europe (in the religious wars that ended in 1648.)
So obviously there had to be a substantial number of people to do that, multi millions not "very small", at least a majority or much more.

So in 1751 what Benjamin Franklin is referring to when he says "swarthy" are people like this man above.

He is using and old much more narrow usage of the term "white" to mean very fair skinned, pale (and probably tending toward blond or light brown hair)

-
Government leaders from the major European Union members

Benjamin Franklin would have regarded many of these people as swarthy "non-whites"

quote:

Europe was never densely populated by Blacks.

As we can see from the above John Macky and Benjamin Franklin quotes the usage of the term "black" in Europe was at a time where there were many less Africans so they applied this and even more often "swarthy" to Europeans today who would be regarded as "white" as well as to Africans in Europe such as John Blanke. So you always have to look at the change in word usage in different periods. Today "black" in Europe is much more narrowly applied although the classical Greeks and Romans and Arabs had their own take.

quote:

Tacitus on the Germanics:

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

( ^circa 98 AD)

quote:

" The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous.

--Al-Jahiz

^circa 9th century AD
Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Realizing that the hordes of Blacks and Browns would sooner or later overwhelm them. The Albinos of the U.S. decided that the best way to avoid RETRIBUTION: would be for all those who would do the RETRIBUTING, to already be a part of U.S. society.

Of course the Albino rabble were not told, and don't know - they are after all idiots.

In 1986 Ronald Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, which granted amnesty to many of the 3.2 million illegal immigrants. While promising tighter border controls.

And ever though the Boob Trump promises Walls and reform, nothing will actually happen.

How do you know that the Albino's aren't going to do the same thing they did w/ the mulatto populations in Latin America, the Middle East, Southern Asia, and Northern Africa? That is set up an albino ruling class w/ royal obedient mulatto buffer class to do the bidding, and who are genetically predisposed towards worshiping European albino's?

How do we know that the ruling class European albino's aren't going to trap and hold down the mulatto immigrants coming in, into ghetto's, so that the European albino's can harvest/kill/abort the mulatto/colored migrants to increase and rejuvenate their own numbers through their scientific apparatus's and research institutions?

You do realize Mike, as I showed in my other thread, that the Western albino's have managed to lower the Black/Hispanic birthrate IN AMERICA, BY AS MUCH AS 50% AS OF RECENT, through their abortion clinics and through organizations like planned parenthood, and harvested all the stem cells and melanin they got from those abortions of Black/Hispanic's and ARE STOCKPILING THEM FOR THEIR OWN USE?

You do realize, the European Albino's have done extensive and vital research, through their laboratories and institutions and covert facilities, to the point where they know how to re-fertilize themselves and their own albino populations, so that their birth rates and numbers growth, are on par w/ colored/black populations?

Check out the stuff I posted in the vampire tree thread if you don't believe me!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:

You do realize Mike, as I showed in my other thread, that the Western albino's have managed to lower the Black/Hispanic birthrate IN AMERICA, BY AS MUCH AS 50% AS OF RECENT, through their abortion clinics and through organizations like planned parenthood, and harvested all the stem cells and melanin they got from those abortions of Black/Hispanic's and ARE STOCKPILING THEM FOR THEIR OWN USE?

I try to stay away from conspiracy theories and all assertions that I can not prove or support with facts.

But you should note: (for your own edification), that your post, only now, is being responded to by me.

But my post below, was immediately buried by lioness with her typical lies and nonsense material.

When the Albinos try to hide or cover-up some things. Then leave other things alone, it generally means one hurts them with it's truth, and the other does not.

quote:

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

'Open borders' is an Albino defense mechanism.

The thing that keeps them up at night is the Negro.

So, the name of the game is to always undercut Negro political, economix, cultural, and social gains, by opening up the flood gates to various mulattoes (who MOM has rightly identified as genetically predisposed to kissing Albino butt - al least for a few generations).

The new groups act as a buffer against the Negroes.

by continually mixing up the pot, the idea is that no group cohesions can be formed with enough discipline to challenge Albinos - the introdction of such large numbers of strangers reduced social trust and group disciplne.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^No doubt!

But I genuinely meant what I said to Doxie: I see no advantage in continuing the Black/Albino death match.

The fact is that it's really pointless:

We are many, they are few:

The "Natural Order" will be restored, if only left to time.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

White people have done nothing that any other race hasn't done & that wasn't done to us first.

You keep repeating this mantra, but where is your evidence? lol smh

quote:

Troll Patrol,

. Explain thatExplain why you are an invader in Europe when you hate White people & look down on us as inferior no humans (insert other bits I usually say here) Troll Patrol.

How have I invaded Europe? lol Please explain.

I will guide you by posting the explanation of the word invasion/ invaded.

quote:
an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/invasion

You stupidity has no boundaries.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^No doubt!

But I genuinely meant what I said to Doxie: I see no advantage in continuing the Black/Albino death match.

The fact is that it's really pointless:

We are many, they are few:

The "Natural Order" will be restored, if only left to time.

When I said "We are many" I was of course thinking about Africa, seeing as how the Albinos have killed-off so many Paleoamericans.

BUT CONSIDER:

Thousands march against Mugabe!

Mugabe told his supporters he would hang on to power at all cost and they agreed he should die in office. First Lady Grace Mugabe said her husband should even rule beyond the grave.

http://www.thestandard.co.zw/2016/05/29/thousands-march-mugabe/

Rwanda votes to give President Paul Kagame right to rule until 2034
EU and US condemn extended powers and say he should step down to ‘foster a new generation of leaders’

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/rwanda-vote-gives-president-paul-kagame-extended-powers

The U.S. State Department says it is "profoundly disappointed" in the Republic of Congo's election, which allowed President Denis Sassou Nguesso to extend his 32 years in power.

http://www.voanews.com/content/us-deeply-concerned-republic-congo-election/3276335.html

The Paradox Of Congo: How The World’s Wealthiest Country Became Home To The World’s Poorest People

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/05/28/3782221/democratic-republic-congo-mining-deals/

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Mugabe was the one African that I had any faith in...

And now he has become the "Typical" African ruler.

Thinking about it, I don't relish the thought of Africans being predominate in the world.

As a matter of fact, in the future, it is not unthinkable that American and Asian Blacks could find themselves joining with Albinos to resist Africans.

It appears that the gene which told them that selling their own kind into slavery was a good idea - still persists in other ways.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mugabe was the one African that I had any faith in...

And now he has become the "Typical" African ruler."

....now ???? he has always been that way Mike and has never shown any other kind of inclination.

The problem is not them keeping power forever. An enlightened dictator/strong man is probably the best kind of government.

The problem is the "enlightened" part. Do they take the job of improving their societies seriously or is it all just an endless money grab.

China, Vietnam, Cuba, even Russia to an extent have authoritarian systems......

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike,

Sorry but Whites have the right to self determination & self rule, we also have the right to living space for ourselves as well. We have a right to secure the existence of our people & a future for White children, I know that thought scares the crap out of you & your ilk. Of course again like I said you think White children should have no future & Whites should have absolutely no rights.

Kdolo,

Speak for your own people. A dictator/strongman gov may be best for your people as you take a firm strong hand & thrive under such leaders lol. Whites on the other hand don't.

Troll Patrol,

Evidence is in history. I suppose the Moors didn't invade Spain,Portugal, & S. France in 711 ad and didn't steal the land & enslave rape,etc until 1492? I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

You are in Whitey land, you were not invited to go there by the natives, the natives don't want you there thus you are an invader, ohh and you hate White people thus you entered as an enemy hell bent on taking over & destroying them not to mention you are now trying to claim the land as yours, trying to claim their history except the bad parts. Now answer my question.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
"Mugabe was the one African that I had any faith in...

And now he has become the "Typical" African ruler."

....now ???? he has always been that way Mike and has never shown any other kind of inclination.

I don't think you are old enough to say that.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie - You are becoming delusional again.

Even you own Albino scientists and anthropologists, admit that you people are NOT native to Europe.

Yet only you, and those like you, and of course Africans - cling to that fallacy.

Think about it - what does that tell you?

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I try to stay away from conspiracy theories and all assertions that I can not prove or support with facts.

But you should note: (for your own edification), that your post, only now, is being responded to by me.

But my post below, was immediately buried by lioness with her typical lies and nonsense material.

When the Albinos try to hide or cover-up some things. Then leave other things alone, it generally means one hurts them with it's truth, and the other does not.

quote:

IT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY, IT IS A CONSPIRACY FACT! FFS!

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/06/abortion-targets-blacks-in-england-blacks-are-3-3-of-population-but-have-9-of-abortions/

quote:

Abortion Targets Blacks in England: Blacks Are 3.3% of Population But Have 9% of Abortions

Carole Novielli, Life News, June 13, 2014

According to The Telegraph, black or black British people make up only 3.3 percent of the population but accounted for 9 percent of abortions.

The information is from the 2013 Summary information from the abortion notification forms returned to the Chief Medical Officers of England and Wales published in June of this year (2014).

Of women who had an abortion and whose ethnicity was recorded in 2013, 76 percent were reported as white, 9 percent as Asian or Asian British and 9 percent as black or black British.

Repeat Abortions High in Black Community

The percentage of women having an abortion in 2013 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. Thirty-three precent of Asian women who had abortions in 2013 had previously had an abortion, compared with 49 percent of black women (See Table A below). Thirty-six percent of white women had previously had an abortion.

United States

According to 2010 US Census data, 14 percent of the total population reported their race as black yet 35.7 percent of all abortions reported in 2010 were on black women, as documented in the CDC Abortion Surveillance Report dated November 29, 2013.

According to the Report there were 415,479 abortions for known ethnicity reported for selected states in 2010. 153,045 (or 36.8 percent) were non-Hispanic white babies, 148,261 (or 35.7 percent) were non-Hispanic black babies, 87,240 (or 21.0 percent) were Hispanic babies, and 26,933 (or 6.5 percent) were babies of other races or ethnicity.

The report reveals that in many states the majority of babies aborted were black or Hispanic:

• 73.3% of babies aborted in Mississippi were Black or Hispanic

• 73.2 % of babies aborted in Georgia were Black or Hispanic

• 64.8% of babies aborted in DC were Black or Hispanic

• 61.4% of babies aborted in Alabama were Black or Hispanic

• 55.9% of babies aborted in New Jersey were Black or Hispanic

• 55.6% of babies aborted in Virginia were Black or Hispanic

• 54.1% of babies aborted in Tennessee were Black or Hispanic

• 54.3% of babies aborted in Delaware were Black or Hispanic

• 45.7 % of babies aborted in South Carolina were Black or Hispanic

• 43.5% of babies aborted in Missouri were Black or Hispanic

• 42.6% of babies aborted in Ohio were Black or Hispanic

• 41.6% of babies aborted in Arkansas were Black or Hispanic

Black Abortion Stats Fuel Suspicions of Targeted Black Genocide

The high abortion rates among Blacks in the UK and America raise the question of whether the Abortion lobby and Planned Parenthood are targeting that community:

“Into the black community stepped Planned Parenthood; only when they came into the black community they’ve become Planned-Black-Genocide.” ~ Black civil rights activist, William Bouie Haden, 1971.

“When we said we would no longer sit at the back of the bus, a place was being reserved for us down at the abortion clinic.” ~ Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., 2009.

Majority of Abortion and Planned Parenthood Facilities Located in Minority Neighborhoods

A report issued a few years ago by the group, Life Dynamics, revealed that it was, in fact true, that family planning organizations place their centers in minority communities.

Mark Crutcher, president of Life Dynamics, responding to the CDC report, “This confirms what we have said all along, that abortion is not about women’s rights or reproductive freedom it is simply about eugenics. We not only documented the eugenic targeting of minorities in our film, Maafa21 but also in a report we published in 2011. Research we produced for our report, ‘Racial Profiling by Planned Parenthood and the American Abortion Lobby,’ clearly shows that a majority of family planning centers market abortion to minorities by locating their centers in minority communities.”

Crutcher continues, “Maafa21 cites a study conducted by three American university researchers into the criteria used to decide the placement of U.S. population control facilities. Their finding was that the primary consideration in making this determination is not poverty but the percentage of blacks in the area. Historically, the population control movement’s eugenic efforts have been primarily focused on the African-American community and that was the underlying theme of Maafa 21. In our most recent research, however, we have seen unmistakable evidence that the family planning establishment is also ratcheting up its efforts to deal with the Hispanic population.”

Life Dynamics identified 116 ZIP codes nationwide with more than one population control facility. Of those, 84 were disproportionately black and/or Hispanic.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/06/13/abortion-targets-blacks-in-england-blacks-are-3-3-of-population-but-have-9-of-abortions/

http://www.amren.com/news/2016/04/national-teen-birth-rate-falls-to-an-all-time-record-low/

quote:

National Teen Birth Rate Falls to an All-Time Record Low

Regina F. Graham, Daily Mail, April 29, 2016

The Centers for Disease Control Prevention says the national teen birth rate has fallen to a record low.

For every 1,000 adolescent females, there were 24.2 births in 2014, which is the lowest rate ever recorded, a CDC new report states.

The CDC says from 2006 to 2014 the teen birth rate declined 41 percent.

According to the statistics, the biggest decline in numbers was among black and Hispanic teens, as their birth rates dropped by nearly half since 2006.

However, they still remain twice as likely to give birth in their teens compared to their white peers.

The recent drops in the black and Hispanic teen birth rates look more dramatic in part because they started at far higher rate, Albert said.

The Hispanic rate fell 51 percent–from 77 to 38 births per 1,000 Hispanic girls ages 15 to 19. The black rate fell 44 percent–from 62 to 35 per 1,000.

The white rate fell 35 percent, from 27 to 17 per 1,000.

‘One of the nation’s great success stories of the past two decades has been the historic declines in teen pregnancy and childbearing,’ Bill Albert, spokesman for the National Campaign To Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, told The Huffington Post.

‘Since peaking in the early 1990s, we have seen declines nationally, in all 50 states, and among all racial and ethnic groups.

‘It’s truly remarkable progress on an issue that many once considered intractable.’

He added that the new report is also a reminder of the challenges that are ahead.

‘The gap is narrowing, but profound disparities remain,’ Albert said.

‘Even with these remarkable declines, African-American teens and Latino teens are far more likely to become pregnant at a time in their life when they say they don’t want to.’

The decline in the teen birth rate is credited to teens consistently using contraception and also having less sex.

Tom Frieden, the CDC Director, is praised the country’s progess, however, he said that still too many teens are having children.

‘By better understanding the many factors that contribute to teen pregnancy we can better design, implement, evaluate, and improve prevention interventions and further reduce disparities,’ Frieden said in a statement.

In addition, the CDC found that some states have relatively low teen birth rates as some have areas with high rates that will require extra attention.

The South and Southwest have several counties where the highest teen birth rates are located.

‘These data underscore that the solution to our nation’s teen pregnancy problem is not going to be a one-size-fits-all – teen birth rates vary greatly across state lines and even within states,’ Lisa Romero, the lead author of the analysis, said in the statement.

‘We can ensure the success of teen pregnancy prevention efforts by capitalizing on the expertise of our state and local public health colleagues.

‘Together, we can work to implement proven prevention programs that take into account unique, local needs.’

Each year, teen births cost the US approximately $9.4billion, according to research cited by the CDC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564722/National-teen-birth-rate-falls-time-record-low-numbers-drop-nearly-50-percent-Hispanic-black-teens.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born

quote:

NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born

Michael W. Chapman, CNS News, February 20, 2014

In 2012, there were more black babies killed by abortion (31,328) in New York City than were born there (24,758), and the black children killed comprised 42.4% of the total number of abortions in the Big Apple, according to a report by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

The report is entitled, Summary of Vital Statistics 2012 The City of New York, Pregnancy Outcomes, and was prepared by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Vital Statistics. (See Pregnancy Outcomes NYC Health 2012.pdf)

Table 1 of the report presents the total number of live births, spontaneous terminations (miscarriages), and induced terminations (abortions) for women in different age brackets between 15 and 49 years of age. The table also breaks that data down by race–Hispanic, Asian and Pacific Islander, Non-Hispanic White, Non-Hispanic Black–and also by borough of residence: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island.

The numbers show that in 2012, there were 31,328 induced terminations (abortions) among non-Hispanic black women in New York City. That same year, there were 24,758 live births for non-Hispanic black women in New York City. There were 6,570 more abortions than live births of black children.

In total, there were 73,815 abortions, which means the 31,328 black babies aborted comprised 42.4% of the total abortions.

For Hispanic women, there were 22,917 abortions in New York City in 2012, which is 31% of the total abortions.

Black and Hispanic abortions combined, 54,245 babies, is 73% of the total abortions in the Big Apple in 2012.

{snip}

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born

And from my other thread:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011415

quote:
Oh my, check this out!

Various American corporations are actually stockpiling stemcells, no doubt this stock pile of stem cells will help the European albino's in their nuclear radiation plan and to increase their declining numbers. There is a connection between this and the whole planned parenthood triangle:

http://www.frcblog.com/2008/07/americans-stockpiling-stem-cells/

quote:

Americans Stockpiling Stem Cells
by David Prentice
July 29, 2008

[b]
Not purposefully, mind you. A new study published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery shows that lower belly fat is rich in adult stem cells. The study examined the concentration of stem cells in liposuctioned fat taken from different parts of the body. While each source contained adult stem cells, the highest concentration was found in fat from the lower belly and inner part of the thighs. Since many Americans are putting on extra pounds, the country has an almost unlimited supply of stem cells.

But before you dismiss stem cells from fat as unimportant and reach for that extra donut, consider that adult stem cells from fat have shown some important clinical results. As just a few examples, they've been used to grow new bone to correct a skull defect, for breast reconstruction following surgery, and are being used to treat heart damage (maybe an attempt to make up for leading to the heart attack in the first place.) Veterinarians are already using stem cells from fat to treat dogs and horses for numerous conditions, including repairing the tendon of a winning racehorse to put him back on the track and continue winning. Several companies are developing the technology for humans and animals, and one scientific society has focused on the applications of stem cells from adipose (fat) tissue. Stem cells from fat are actually an underappreciated source for potential therapies.

Okay, so how about that extra donut now?

WoW! These harvested stem cells all these corporations are using from their abortion clinics to their medical operations, really do have miraculous properties that are going to help the European albino's and their own ailments!

And guess who has the highest obesity rates in America?

http://blackdemographics.com/health-2/obesity/

quote:

Obesity in Black America

According to the CDC a person is overweight if they have a BMI (body mass index) of more than 25. Obesity begins when a person has a BMI of 30 or more.

The CDC considers obesity a serious chronic disease. It increases one’s risk of developing conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes (type 2), heart disease, stroke, gallbladder disease and cancer of the breast, prostate and colon.

African Americans have high incident rates of obesity. As a matter of fact black women have the highest rates of obesity in America. 79.5 percent of Black women are overweight or obese.

This number is steadily on the increase despite the effort to bring awareness to healthy living. Unfortunately, Black culture contributes to the increase. Part of it is the Black diet which consists of fried and fatty foods.

The other factor is mainstream American culture with its prevalence of fast and prepared foods. Chemicals are added to fruits and vegetables for look, taste, and longer shelf lives. It is said that the average tomato today has 50% of the nutrients of the average tomato in 1950.

-

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

quote:

Among Hispanic, black, and white adults age 20 and older: 2

Overweight and obesity affect more than 3 in 4 Hispanics (78.8 percent) and blacks (76.7 percent).
About 2 in 3 whites (66.7 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.
About half of blacks (49.5 percent), and more than 1 in 3 Hispanics (39.1 percent) and whites (34.3 percent) are considered to be obese.
Extreme obesity affects more than 1 in 10 blacks (13.1 percent), and about 1 in 20 whites (5.7 percent) and Hispanics (5 percent).
Rates of obesity among Asian Americans are much lower than among other racial and ethnic groups. The following are general prevalence estimates from the 2010 NHIS for adults age 18 and older in these groups who reported being of one race.4

Asian Americans: 11.6 percent
American Indians and Alaska Natives: 39.9 percent
Native Hawaiians or Other Pacific Islanders: 43.5 percent†

Overweight and Obesity among Adults Age 20 and Older, United States, 2009–2010
Estimated Percentage by Race/Ethnicity*

-

According to the bar graph, among white people, 66.7 percent were considered overweight or obese, 34.3 percent were considered obese, and 5.7. percent were considered to have extreme obesity. Among black people, 76.7 percent were considered overweight or obese, 49.5 percent were considered obese, and 13.1 percent were considered to have extreme obesity.

Among Hispanic people, 78.8 percent were considered overweight or obese, 39.1 percent were considered obese, and 5 percent were considered to have extreme obesity. Among adults in the United States in all racial categories, 68.8 percent were considered overweight or obese, 35.7 percent were considered obese, and 6.3 percent were considered to have extreme obesity.

Estimated Percentage of Youth with Overweight or Obesity, United States, 2009–201

Young children ages 2 to 5 have a lower prevalence of overweight and obesity than older youth.

Among young people ages 2 to 19:
About 31.8 percent are considered to be either overweight or obese, and 16.9 percent are considered to be obese.
About 1 in 3 boys (33 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese, compared with 30.4 percent of girls.
About 18.6 percent of boys and 15 percent of girls are considered to be obese.
Among children and adolescents ages 6 to 19:

Almost 1 in 3 (33.2 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese, and 18.2 percent are considered to be obese.
More than 2 in 5 black and Hispanic youth (more than 41 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.*
About 25.7 percent of black, 22.9 percent of Hispanic, and 15.2 percent of white youth are considered to be obese.*

-

According to the bar graph, among white youth, 29 percent had overweight or obesity, and 15.2 percent had obesity. Among black youth, 41.8 percent had overweight or obesity, and 25.7 percent had obesity. Among Hispanic youth, 41.2 percent had overweight or obesity, and 22.9 percent had obesity. Across youth ages 6 to 19 of all races, 33.2 percent had overweight or obesity, and 18.2 percent had obesity.

So let's see, European albino researchers and corporations have managed to regrow new bones on human skulls, treat heart damage and cancer cells, repair the tendons of horses, treat various neurological defects in the brain, treat various skin conditions that white people suffer from etc ALL USING THE HARVESTED STEM CELLS THEY GOT FROM THEIR MEDICAL CLINICS AND ABORTION OPERATIONS THEY HAVE DEPLOYED THROUGHOUT COUNTLESS BLACK/COLORED COMMUNITIES THROUGHOUT AMERICA; AND ARE STOCKPILING THEM!

Since the first article mentions that America has almost an unlimited amount of stem cells, because of the high rate of obesity in the USA; is it surprising that the communities with the highest rates of obesity, Blacks/Hispanics, ARE ALSO the SAME major demographic that planned parenthood targets and harvests stem cells off through abortions and medical operations the most?

Is that surprising? Probably not! And the group with the highest % of obesity are Black Americans, who also incidentally have the highest melanin content in the Western world of any other group, are the premier target for stem cell harvesting, by organizations like planned parenthood etc

Again folks, can you connect the dots and see what is going in here?

Is this the real reason for the intentionally designed obesity epidemic in America and why all the major corporations desire obesity in America and tolerate it? To basically harvest stem cells off Black/colored populations? Because these articles sure prove so!

Folks, this proves without a shadow of doubt that the European albino's in America are harvesting Blacks/colored peoples here for stem cells and melanin and organs. The entire welfare state is designed to fatten up Blacks/colored peoples here, and trap them in ghetto's, so the European albino's can come in and harvest and farm those people like factory farm animals.

This is what the entire welfare ghetto-housing project-prison-police-drug industrial complex is really about; it's designed to keep Blacks/colored's in ghetto's so they can be farmed for their stem cells/melanin/organs, and also so they can be artificially milked of monetary assets and financial value through the undercover U.S black market drug trade as I talked about here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011385

quote:

'The U.S economy is really dependent on the illegal global drug trade and drugs in general!'

But the big question is not WHAT, but

WHY. ????

Why is this the case ?? Why do the elites refuse to invest in creating a proper economy. Developing a high quality, high skilled, educated population that can generate legitimate products and productivity ???

my theory: anything that can be done will be done to prevent Blacks from being able move up0 - if this means retarding the entire economy and social structure so be it.

And again why would the European albino's be stockpiling Black/colored stem cells? WHY IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO USE THOSE STOCKPILED STEM CELLS TO INCREASE THE WHITE POPULATION THROUGH THIS!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011128

You would be a fool to not see that Black/colored peoples are being farmed and harvested like animals by the Albino's....

Yes they are vampiric parasites and they need to feed on Black/colored populations to survive as a people...

No it's not a fucking conspiracy theory that the albino's are aborting hundreds of Black/Colored babies daily, and it's even APPEARED ON FUCKING MAINSTREAM NEWS OUTLETS AND RACIST ALBINO WEBSITES!

How the hell can you not know this stuff and not grasp what they are doing, and think it's a conspiracy theory WITH REAL EVIDENCE STARING YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE PROVING THAT?

YES, THE ALBINO'S HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE RESEARCH INTO STEM CELLS AND MELANIN AT THIS
POINT, TO FIGURE OUT AND DEDUCE, HOW TO RE-FERTILIZE AND EXPAND THEIR OWN NUMBERS, AND I HAVE GIVEN EVIDENCE FOR THAT IN MY THREADS!

You can bet your ass that the European albino's have collected and stockpiled stem cells and melanin, and body organs from these abortions, every single one of them, that they have conducted through organizations like planned parenthood!

Infact planned parenthood RECEIVES FUNDING FROM WESTERN GOVERNMENTS, AND MAJOR DONATIONS FROM ORGANIZATIONS LIKE COCA COLA, FORD, AND XEROX!
All Albino run and led corporations, who for unknown reason DONATE to an ORGANIZATION THAT WAS FOUNDED ON RACIST REASONS AND PREMISES!

Why would they do it? Because all the Albino's are working and cooperating together on this!
This organization was recently found selling fetus's and stem cells, they got from their abortion clinics, to major companies and on the black market!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ogamtolo
Member # 22281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ogamtolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Troll Patrol,

White people have done nothing that any other race hasn't done & that wasn't done to us first. Yet we are the only race made to feel guilty/ashamed & who are degraded & dehumanized for it. Explain thatExplain why you are an invader in Europe when you hate White people & look down on us as inferior no humans (insert other bits I usually say here) Troll Patrol.

I have never read anything as asinine as this in my life.

Okay Celtic...give me examples of the times non-whit people forced millions of Jews into ovens.
(WWII)

Or how about an example of when Non-whites systematically eradicated TWO races of peoples (again numbering in the millions) in an effort to create a country that continues to discriminate and destroy said people.

(Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade/Native American Genocide)

Those are two clear examples I can come up with off of the top of my head. Academia and history books are full of proof of this.
Where is the proof behind your statement?
I will wait for you to provide facts that support your statement...but I think I will be waiting for a very long time indeed.

You should be guilty and ashamed.

Either you slept through your history education or you never received one at all.

Posts: 29 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'This is what the entire welfare ghetto-housing project-prison-police-drug industrial complex is really about; it's designed to keep Blacks/colored's in ghetto's so they can be farmed for their stem cells/melanin/organs, and also so they can be artificially milked of monetary assets and financial value through the undercover U.S black market drug trade as I talked about here:'

Yes.

--------------------
Keldal

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ogamtolo:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

Okay Celtic...give me examples of the times non-whit people forced millions of Jews into ovens.
(WWII)

Or how about an example of when Non-whites systematically eradicated TWO races of peoples (again numbering in the millions) in an effort to create a country that continues to discriminate and destroy said people.

Those are two clear examples I can come up with off of the top of my head. Academia and history books are full of proof of this.
I will wait for you to provide facts that support your statement...but I think I will be waiting for a very long time indeed.

Either you slept through your history education or you never received one at all.

The Japanese and Oriental Asiatics come close (see Unit 741, Rape of Nanking, Baton death march, the ongoing displacement of Papa new guinean people in East Timor, displacement of the Ainu and Jomon colored people of Japan and Taiwan etc etc).

Although they are pretty much off-white albino like people, like White Europeans.....

Ogamtolo
Member # 22281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ogamtolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ogamtolo:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

(WWII)

The Japanese and Oriental Asiatics come close (see Unit 741, Rape of Nanking, Baton death march, the ongoing displacement of Papa new guinean people in East Timor, displacement of the Ainu and Jomon colored people of Japan and Taiwan etc etc).

Although they are pretty much off-white albino like people, like White Europeans.....

I agree, to a point. The atrocities you mentioned are disgusting yes, but they are no where near the level of human destruction that was the Trans/Atlantic slave trade. World War two in its entirety was about 10-15 years.

The slave trade/Indian wars lasted for generations.Entire cultures were lost and/or wiped out.

Cortez, Colombus and their ilk destroyed entire languages and civilizations.

Black people in the Americas have been completely cut off from their ancestry, history and origin.

The Chinese know who they are, as do most of the dark skinned native populations in Asia. They have a sense of identity, a sense of pride, that only comes from knowing the truth about your history. You cant even begin to to compare the two.

Posts: 29 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
No the modern Chinese have nothing to do w/ the Ancient Shang and Xia dynasty civilizations. These civilizations were an Asiatic black negrito peoples and not the modern Chinese today.

The modern Chinese, and Koreans to an extent, are mongrelized mulatto impostor's and thieves, just like White Europeans and "white Latin Americans", in their respective countries, who are trying to steal and claim former Black/colored lands in Asia.

The ancestors of the MODERN Koreans and Chinese actually include White Indo-European and Turkic like people from Central Asia and Siberia. They are not the same as the Ancient Black/colored peoples of these areas.

They killed off their original Black/colored populations before and after WW2. And even to this day, various numbers of them deny that Black/colored peoples were the original peoples there and they built the Ancient Xia/Shang dynasty civilizations. You can see old photos of these people before WWI and WWII.

And this happened in South East Asia too! There is an ongoing genocide thing of Asiatic Black peoples in places like East Timor...

Ogamtolo
Member # 22281

Rate Member
The Chinese can in fact find reference to all you've said. They just chose to ignore it. It is written in various places and scrolls, many of which have been displayed on this very website along with others. Most Mexicans wouldn't know the Aztec language if it was spoken to them...much less read it.

And I wont even start on the descendants of slaves, who have NO IDEA where they come from,their religions, cultures, and languages. They/We are truly a lost people.

Im not going to get into a debate with you about semantics.

You can nit-pick what i'm saying all you like but the FACT of the matter will not change.
The Trans/Atlantic slave trade/Indian wars was devastating. The repercussions are still felt today. They were atrocities caused by white people and these atrocities were evil, vile and disgusting.

People of color (Black people specifically) have NEVER done anything like this in known history.

This was my original point, and I'm amused that you tried to derail/detract from that. All you really did was further prove my point. Specifically with this quote:

"Although they are pretty much off-white albino like people, like White Europeans...."

Thank you for that.

BTW, I'm not here to get into an "My intellectual penis is larger than yours" argument.
(This seems to be the consensus of many the posters on this site, and its extremely off putting.)

Again. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Have a nice day.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

Evidence is in history. I suppose the Moors didn't invade Spain,Portugal, & S. France in 711 ad and didn't steal the land & enslave rape,etc until 1492? I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

Doxie, the Moors (blacks from North Africa) used to inhabited the Iberian Peninsula before modern Spaniards invaded that region. The La Brana specimen is incoherent with contemporary inhabitants. Which tells that they came only afterwards, in this case long after.

Btw, it was the Goths, Romans, Greeks, Vandals, byzantine etc who invaded Northern Africa, before . So, please tell me again who invaded who first. lol Tell they didn't steal the land & enslave rape, etc from 500 B.C. until ...? LOL SMH

quote:
This work develops a hypothesis on the origin of a cultural complex which was established in the southwest quadrant of the Iberian Peninsula around the transition from the IV to III millennium BC*. The rupture observed between the cultural groups studied herein and those proceeding them in southern Iberia can also be explained by other mechanisms not migratory movements but important accelerations in the change of human behavior. In addition, the close similarities with other peri-Mediterranean cultures may be due to convergence phenomena. The diffusionist explanation that we are presenting has previously been put forward based only on archeological arguments (Escacena et al. 1988). If we recall again the hypothesis that accredits the cultural dispersion to population movements, it is in order to offer an understanding for other studies, above all, genetic and linguistic ones, that support these connections of the North African world with the Iberian Peninsula during the recent prehistoric period.
--J. L. Escacena Carrasco

Prehistoric Iberia
2000, pp 125-162

Applications of Evolutive Archeology: Migrations from Africa to Iberia in the Recent Prehistory

quote:
The presence of almost 50% of sub-Saharan lineages L1b, L2 and L3 in Abauntz Chalcolithic deposits and Tres Montes, in Navarre, suggests the existence of an important gene flow from Africa to this geographic region. The low frequency of these lineages in the current Spanish population indicates that it has gene produced a replacement from the Chalcolithic period. The entry of African lineages could occur during the Paleolithic, during the Neolithic period, or during both periods. The phylogenetically related sequences present in the Chalcolithic deposit Iberian Peninsula and Neolithic and Chalcolithic samples of the Middle East points to Neolithic as most likely time of entry into the peninsula of these lineages.
--Fernández Domínguez, E.

Polimorfismos de DNA mitocondrial en poblaciones antiguas de la cuenca mediterránea.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

Yes, Mongols invaded Europe, after you whites went into Asia, with warmongery.

Remember alexander the "great"? LOL

Turks are somewhat difficult, the or like proto-Europeans. But they did enslave whites and anyone else, they wern't cherry picking. Though they had preference for East Europeans. Perhaps this was in accordance with the Southern European Greek and Roman tradition, who also held East European slaves.

"The Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe?" You already spawned this argument. And I already addressed this.

It was whites who sold other whites in exchange for salt, and before that sugar. Hence the word sugar is Arabic in origin, sukkar. And it was whites who got captured, because they wanted to enslave the population of North Africa at that time, it worked out different for them as you know. Hence slave white slave markets.

It's funny how you try to rationalize wrongdoings into right behavior and justification.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

You are in Whitey land, you were not invited to go there by the natives, the natives don't want you there thus you are an invader, ohh and you hate White people thus you entered as an enemy hell bent on taking over & destroying them not to mention you are now trying to claim the land as yours, trying to claim their history except the bad parts. Now answer my question.

Holland always has been a country of immigrants, since it's first exsistance.

And yes, immigrants were invited, literally. lol That's how little you know about this topic and the stuff you talk about in general. All you do is rant.

All that other stuff about hate, destroying etc is your typical hate dribble mantra you keep ittirating without facts. lol Typical Hilly Billy nonsense.

Rembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn 1606 –1669
Twee trommelaars 1638 Pen en krijt op papier, 22,9 x 17,1 cm British Museum, Londen.

-

-

-

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

Yes, Mongols invaded Europe, after you whites went to Asia.

Turks are somewhat difficult, the or like proto-Europeans. But they did enslave whites and anyone else, they wern't cherry picking. Though they had preference for East Europeans. Perhaps this was in accordance with the Southern European Greek and Roman tradition, who also held East European slaves.

"The Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe?" You already spawned this argument. And I already addressed this.

Modern White Europeans ARE FROM ASIA! Specifically Siberia and Central Asia, and not Europe! Whites have always been IN ASIA BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM! THE MONGOL EMPIRE WAS BASED ON THE STEPPE EMPIRES THAT WHITES HAD CREATED IN ASIA FIRST BEFORE THEM AND BEFORE THEY ALL MIGRATED TO EUROPE!

And Alexander the Great or the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE AS WELL! MANY, MANY, of the so called Turks or Turkic peoples like Tartars, are infact "white" and would not have trouble "passing" for "white"!

Let's just make all this clear...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

Yes, Mongols invaded Europe, after you whites went to Asia.

Modern White Europeans ARE FROM ASIA! Specifically Siberia and Central Asia, and not Europe! Whites have always been IN ASIA BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM! THE MONGOL EMPIRE WAS BASED ON THE STEPPE EMPIRES THAT WHITES HAD CREATED IN ASIA FIRST BEFORE THEM AND BEFORE THEY ALL MIGRATED TO EUROPE!

And Alexander the Great or the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE AS WELL! MANY, MANY, of the so called Turks or Turkic peoples like Tartars, are infact "white" and would not have trouble "passing" for "white"!

Let's just make all this clear...

This is not about the Mesolithic or Neolithic, this is about the last 2000 years, classical times up till recent. Many many Turkish can pass, and many many can't pass for white. And yep, ancient Hellenistic people aren't white as in modern sense they (Doxie, is claiming). But that is not what I am talking about. And I know Hellenistic people despised Northern/ West Europeans and looked at them as inferior.

I have been to East Europe, I know the diversity of ethnic groups.

Most likely Hellenistic people carried Hg E-V13.

The region from where Alexander originated.

-

-

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com