EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Be warned Negroes, things really haven't changed that much. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Be warned Negroes, things really haven't changed that much.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:

Troll Patrol,

I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

Yes, Mongols invaded Europe, after you whites went to Asia.

Remember alexander the "great"? LOL

Turks are somewhat difficult, the or like proto-Europeans. But they did enslave whites and anyone else, they wern't cherry picking. Though they had preference for East Europeans. Perhaps this was in accordance with the Southern European Greek and Roman tradition, who also held East European slaves.

"The Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe?" You already spawned this argument. And I already addressed this.

Modern White Europeans ARE FROM ASIA! Specifically Siberia and Central Asia, and not Europe! Whites have always been IN ASIA BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM! THE MONGOL EMPIRE WAS BASED ON THE STEPPE EMPIRES THAT WHITES HAD CREATED IN ASIA FIRST BEFORE THEM AND BEFORE THEY ALL MIGRATED TO EUROPE!

And Alexander the Great or the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE AS WELL! MANY, MANY, of the so called Turks or Turkic peoples like Tartars, are infact "white" and would not have trouble "passing" for "white"!

Let's just make all this clear...

This is not about the Mesolithic or Neolithic, this is about the last 2000 years, classical times up till recent. Many many Turkish can pass, and many many can't pass for white. And yep, ancient Hellenistic people aren't white as in modern sense they (Doxie, is claiming). But that is not what I am talking about. And I know Hellenistic people despised Northern/ West Europeans and looked at them as inferior.

I have been to East Europe, I know the diversity of ethnic groups.

Most likely Hellenistic people carried Hg E-V13.

The region from where Alexander originated.

-

-

-

I'm sorry but modern Greeks and Macedonians ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE AS THE ANCIENT HELLENISTIC PEOPLE! THEY DIED OUT AND WERE DISPLACED BY THE MIDDLE AGES AS A DISTINCT GENETIC ETHNO-RACIAL GROUP! THIS IS A HISTORICAL REALITY AND FACT!

MODERN GREEKS ARE A MUTT MONGREL PEOPLE, CONSISTING OF SLAVIC+GOTHIC+TURKIC+ARABID MIXTURE, WHO ENDED UP REPLACING THE ANCIENT HELLENISTIC PEOPLES THERE! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE! And Alexander the great was basically a mulatto guy!

Ish, you seem to be believing in and repeating the same old albino bullshit! No, visiting "Eastern Europe", is not the same as "knowing", the big and subtle differences between the different White European groups, OR LIVING THERE TO UNDERSTAND SAID DIFFERENCES FOR A WHILE, since "Eastern Europe" is not a country, BUT A REGION, AND ONE OF THE DIFFERENT REGIONS OF EUROPE!

And no the Turks and Turkic peoples WERE WHITE ORIGINALLY! THE ONES THAT CAN'T PASS FOR WHITE, ARE MULATTO'S AND RECENTLY ADMIXTURE'd PEOPLE! THE TERM TURK WAS A LARGE CULTURAL LABEL FOR DISTINCT PEOPLES OF THE STEPPE, BUT THE ORIGINAL TURKS WERE WHITE AND WOULD PASS FOR WHITE!

THIS IS HOW THE ORIGINAL HELLENISTIC PEOPLE OF THE "GREECE AREA" ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD BEFORE THEY WERE DISPLACED, BY WHITE EURASIANS FROM EURASIA!

ARABIC PORTRAYAL OF ARISTOTLE, PERSON ON THE RIGHT BELOW:
 -

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Please excuse me for butting in, but I couldn't resist a chance to laugh at those lying Albinos.

The is a blow-up of your picture.

-

As you can see...

According to the Ottoman historians, Aristotle was a BALD headed BLACK man with a BEARD!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now for the FUN....

Aristotle’s 2,400-Year-Old Tomb Found at Stagira

-

Greek archaeologists at Ancient Stagira, Central Macedonia, say they have found Aristotle’s tomb. Addressing the Aristotle 2400 Years World Congress, they point to the 2,400-year-old tomb as the most important finding from the 20-year excavation.

The discovery of the tomb of Aristotle was announced by archaeologist Kostas Sismanidis, according to whom the findings from the 1996 excavation lead to the conclusion that the tomb belongs to Aristotle.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2016/05/26/aristotles-2400-year-old-tomb-found-at-stagira-photographs/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Doxie - Is HE a Bald headed Black man???

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

I guess the Mongols didn't invade E. Europe etc. I suppose the Turks didn't invade Europe either. I suppose the Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe and kidnap Whites to sell as slaves. I suppose they didn't also go into N. & W Europe kidnapping Whites for African slave markets.

Yes, Mongols invaded Europe, after you whites went to Asia.

Remember alexander the "great"? LOL

Turks are somewhat difficult, the or like proto-Europeans. But they did enslave whites and anyone else, they wern't cherry picking. Though they had preference for East Europeans. Perhaps this was in accordance with the Southern European Greek and Roman tradition, who also held East European slaves.

"The Barbary pirates didn't go into E. Europe?" You already spawned this argument. And I already addressed this.

Modern White Europeans ARE FROM ASIA! Specifically Siberia and Central Asia, and not Europe! Whites have always been IN ASIA BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM! THE MONGOL EMPIRE WAS BASED ON THE STEPPE EMPIRES THAT WHITES HAD CREATED IN ASIA FIRST BEFORE THEM AND BEFORE THEY ALL MIGRATED TO EUROPE!

And Alexander the Great or the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE AS WELL! MANY, MANY, of the so called Turks or Turkic peoples like Tartars, are infact "white" and would not have trouble "passing" for "white"!

Let's just make all this clear...

This is not about the Mesolithic or Neolithic, this is about the last 2000 years, classical times up till recent. Many many Turkish can pass, and many many can't pass for white. And yep, ancient Hellenistic people aren't white as in modern sense they (Doxie, is claiming). But that is not what I am talking about. And I know Hellenistic people despised Northern/ West Europeans and looked at them as inferior.

I have been to East Europe, I know the diversity of ethnic groups.

Most likely Hellenistic people carried Hg E-V13.

The region from where Alexander originated.

-

-

-

I'm sorry but modern Greeks and Macedonians ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE AS THE ANCIENT HELLENISTIC PEOPLE! THEY DIED OUT AND WERE DISPLACED BY THE MIDDLE AGES AS A DISTINCT GENETIC ETHNO-RACIAL GROUP! THIS IS A HISTORICAL REALITY AND FACT!

MODERN GREEKS ARE A MUTT MONGREL PEOPLE, CONSISTING OF SLAVIC+GOTHIC+TURKIC+ARABID MIXTURE, WHO ENDED UP REPLACING THE ANCIENT HELLENISTIC PEOPLES THERE! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE! And Alexander the great was basically a mulatto guy!

Ish, you seem to be believing in and repeating the same old albino bullshit! No, visiting "Eastern Europe", is not the same as "knowing", the big and subtle differences between the different White European groups, OR LIVING THERE TO UNDERSTAND SAID DIFFERENCES FOR A WHILE, since "Eastern Europe" is not a country, BUT A REGION, AND ONE OF THE DIFFERENT REGIONS OF EUROPE!

And no the Turks and Turkic peoples WERE WHITE ORIGINALLY! THE ONES THAT CAN'T PASS FOR WHITE, ARE MULATTO'S AND RECENTLY ADMIXTURE'd PEOPLE! THE TERM TURK WAS A LARGE CULTURAL LABEL FOR DISTINCT PEOPLES OF THE STEPPE, BUT THE ORIGINAL TURKS WERE WHITE AND WOULD PASS FOR WHITE!

THIS IS HOW THE ORIGINAL HELLENISTIC PEOPLE OF THE "GREECE AREA" ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD BEFORE THEY WERE DISPLACED, BY WHITE EURASIANS FROM EURASIA!

ARABIC PORTRAYAL OF ARISTOTLE, PERSON ON THE RIGHT BELOW:
 -

I like many others, have been taught in a western/ white education system. So every now-and-then teachers had a slip of the tongue. Sometime intentionally. Classic history of Europe I learn at school, not on an academic level.

But what happened to the ancient Greeks and Macedonians? Were they killed off etc...?

I always related the Ptolemies to Hg-E-V13. considering it has downstream in Egypt.

quote:
In 332, the Macedonian king Alexander the Great conquered Egypt and gave a new capital to the old kingdom along the Nile, Alexandria. After his death (11 June 323), his friend Ptolemy became satrap of Egypt, and started to behave himself rather independently. When Perdiccas, the regent of Alexander's Philip Arridaeus arrived in 320, he was defeated. This marked the beginning of Egypt's independence under a new dynasty, the Ptolemies (or Lagids). Ptolemy accepted the royal title in 306.
http://www.livius.org/articles/dynasty/ptolemies/
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ogamtolo:
quote:

Troll Patrol,

White people have done nothing that any other race hasn't done & that wasn't done to us first. Yet we are the only race made to feel guilty/ashamed & who are degraded & dehumanized for it. Explain thatExplain why you are an invader in Europe when you hate White people & look down on us as inferior no humans (insert other bits I usually say here) Troll Patrol.

I have never read anything as asinine as this in my life.

Okay Celtic...give me examples of the times non-whit people forced millions of Jews into ovens.
(WWII)

Or how about an example of when Non-whites systematically eradicated TWO races of peoples (again numbering in the millions) in an effort to create a country that continues to discriminate and destroy said people.

(Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade/Native American Genocide)

Those are two clear examples I can come up with off of the top of my head. Academia and history books are full of proof of this.
Where is the proof behind your statement?
I will wait for you to provide facts that support your statement...but I think I will be waiting for a very long time indeed.

You should be guilty and ashamed.

Either you slept through your history education or you never received one at all.

Welcome here. This person's original screen name was Doxie, so when you look up something type-in Doxie.

Doxie is known or ranting, She/ he is a professional ranter. But not just a ranter of any kind. No, this one has a specialty, which is iteration. But Doxie has been indoctrinated at the Appalachian and now suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

But you totally forgot about the Papua New Guinea who almost got extinct. They are just one amongst many who never had anything to do with any invasion in Europe (modern or classical time)

quote:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
--Joseph Goebbels: "On the "Big Lie"
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE

^ this is a violation of Mike's teachings:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

At about the same time that the Aryans/Arian's went south into India, another group, comprised of the people we now call Hellenes (Greeks) and Latin's (Romans) headed West into Europe, circa 1,200 B. C. There they also cross-bred with the local Blacks (the original Europeans), and also produced a Mulatto ethnicity.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

Just as the Hellenes and Romans were an illiterate nomadic people, when they first entered Black Europe over a thousand years earlier. And just as they struggled to learn the ways and technologies of civilization, so it was also for the Germanic's. And just as before, there was a "Dark Ages" of regression, while they learned the ways of civilization.

quote:

At about 1,200 B.C, the Hellenes and Latin's invaded Southern Europe. The Hellenes conquered the native Pelasgians and Mycenaeans in Greece, while the Latin's conquered the native Etruscans and Gaul's in Italy, France, and surrounding areas. After usurping these civilizations, they eventually moved south into Anatolia, the Middle East, and North Africa. All the Black civilizations in these places were also conquered and usurped - this as a result of the great war-making abilities of Alexander the great, and his victory over the first Persian Empire in 334 B.C. (Egypt was by then a Persian vassal state). The last of the Black civilizations to fall, was the resurgent second Persian Empire (the Sassanian) at about 642 A.D. (This was ostensibly an Arab victory, but was in fact accomplished with mostly White troops).

Mike you say that the around 1,200 B. C. the Hellenes, illiterate nomads cross-bred with the local Blacks (the original Europeans), and also produced a Mulatto ethnicity.

Where did the Hellenes come from Mike?
We need to educate young Mindovermatter.
Where did these illiterate nomads who cross bred with Blacks come from?

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Mike he wasn't. You can see the original color under that grey looking crap some Black supremacist put on it lol.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No Mike he wasn't. You can see the original color under that grey looking crap some Black supremacist put on it lol.

What he posted was/ is authentic.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81fm4B2giCL.jpg

-

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/philosophy/medieval-philosophy/cambridge-companion-arabic-philosophy

http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/files/gradreligionconference/files/knowing2012_program.pdf?m=1365120340

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
the Ancient Hellenistic people, WERE NOT WHITE! THEY WERE A COLORED/BLACK PEOPLE

^ this is a violation of Mike's teachings:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

At about the same time that the Aryans/Arian's went south into India, another group, comprised of the people we now call Hellenes (Greeks) and Latin's (Romans) headed West into Europe, circa 1,200 B. C. There they also cross-bred with the local Blacks (the original Europeans), and also produced a Mulatto ethnicity.

quote:

Just as the Hellenes and Romans were an illiterate nomadic people, when they first entered Black Europe over a thousand years earlier. And just as they struggled to learn the ways and technologies of civilization, so it was also for the Germanic's. And just as before, there was a "Dark Ages" of regression, while they learned the ways of civilization.

quote:

At about 1,200 B.C, the Hellenes and Latin's invaded Southern Europe. The Hellenes conquered the native Pelasgians and Mycenaeans in Greece, while the Latin's conquered the native Etruscans and Gaul's in Italy, France, and surrounding areas. After usurping these civilizations, they eventually moved south into Anatolia, the Middle East, and North Africa. All the Black civilizations in these places were also conquered and usurped - this as a result of the great war-making abilities of Alexander the great, and his victory over the first Persian Empire in 334 B.C. (Egypt was by then a Persian vassal state). The last of the Black civilizations to fall, was the resurgent second Persian Empire (the Sassanian) at about 642 A.D. (This was ostensibly an Arab victory, but was in fact accomplished with mostly White troops).

Mike you say that the around 1,200 B. C. the Hellenes, illiterate nomads cross-bred with the local Blacks (the original Europeans), and also produced a Mulatto ethnicity.

Where did the Hellenes come from Mike?
We need to educate young Mindovermatter.
Where did these illiterate nomads who cross bred with Blacks come from?

I did hear once they were a warmongering people, who even slammed babies against walls etc... Really brutal.

About 15 years ago told me to read book called: 1000 BC (or soething like that) I never was able to find that particular book and stopped looking, back then.

But I did see "War Games Rules 1000 B.C.-1000 A.D.".

Paperback – September, 1971
by Phil Barker (Author), B. O'Brien (Author)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Ljubinko Drulović

Ljubinko Drulović ; born 11 September 1968) is a former Serbian footballer who played as a winger, and a current coach.

In June 2008, Drulović moved to Slovenia and signed with NK Drava Ptuj. Almost two years later, in January 2010, he was appointed coach of C.D. Primeiro de Agosto of Angola.

-

-

Mindovermatter, you're a funny guy

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll Patrol and I should believe your White people hating,anti-White, Black supremacist butt why? You're just mad because I being a proud White woman won't allow myself to be a brainwashed, black booty kissing, self hating, Anti-White WINO traitor to my people like Truthcentric. I feel no guilt,no shame,being called racist doesn't affect me in the least. As I said before there is a reason this forum is known as an Anti-White, Black supremacist hate site.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol and I should believe your White people hating,anti-White, Black supremacist butt why? You're just mad because I being a proud White woman won't allow myself to be a brainwashed, black booty kissing, self hating, Anti-White WINO traitor to my people like Truthcentric. I feel no guilt,no shame,being called racist doesn't affect me in the least. As I said before there is a reason this forum is known as an Anti-White, Black supremacist hate site.

What the hell are you talking about? All you do is rant. Nothing you posts holds truth or is of intellectual value. It's all dumb stuff you type, based on false accusations as well. Like your latest rant on "grey stuff, blacks put it there". Let alone "you hate white anti-white..." yadda-yadda-yadda... rant. LOL SMH

This site is a site were we review history. You are free to interact and post your opinion, on historical matter. But nope, you don't do that. What you do is rant. And ittirate the same stuff. It's boring and predictable.

Those few instances where you tried to debate, it's was done away with quickly.

Ps, the only racist here is you. The only anti-anything but white, here is you.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -
Ljubinko Drulović

Ljubinko Drulović ; born 11 September 1968) is a former Serbian footballer who played as a winger, and a current coach.

In June 2008, Drulović moved to Slovenia and signed with NK Drava Ptuj. Almost two years later, in January 2010, he was appointed coach of C.D. Primeiro de Agosto of Angola.

http://static.mondo.rs/Picture/331053/jpeg/ljubinko-n.jpg

http://www.alo.rs/resources/images/0000/016/037/Ljubinko%20Drulović_1000x0.jpg

Mindovermatter, you're a funny guy

It wasn't Mindovermatter who posted that, I did. Yes, I sould have looked at his background. But as I said I know of east European people who naturally have such color complexion and hair texture. I have been to east Europe.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ Oh so you're the funny guy

-check Bulgaria

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Oh so you're the funny guy

-check Bulgaria

Thanks, what do you mean check Bulgaria? Have you been to Bulgaria?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

LL is not that light complected. lol

Have you ever seen him in person? He's caramel complected, not yellah.

He's an African American, but what has he to do with the topic, or topics in this thread; historically and politically?

YOU'RE FUNNY A FUNNY GUY. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM? YOU ALWAYS POST HIS PICTUERS.

-

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com