EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Good" People are finally getting what they deserve (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The "Good" People are finally getting what they deserve
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

The USA is no more. It was dead after Reagan.

Chinese Media Can’t Stop Making Fun Of Donald Trump
“Trump slaps self in face, again.”

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

You're right, the fall did begin with Reagan.

To this day I still don't really don't understand it; the Rabble (low Class) Albino mind. Yes Reagan presented himself as a friendly amiable man, but what has that got to do with ruling a great nation? Neither he, nor any of his people claimed that he was a smart man, but I guess to the (low class) Albino mind, looking the part is good enough.

And the Albino Rabble are persistent:
The Reagan presidency was a total failure, but they have managed to create a fake history for him, to where he was a great president.

It had to be pointed out to me that like Reagan, Trump also had 100% name recognition from T.V.

And I guess, once again, the Albino rabble confused Movies/T.V. with reality, and voted for someone who in their small minds, looked the part of a president.

Isn't it interesting that the only two really smart presidents; Obama and Clinton, are both HATED by the Albino Rabble.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Senator Elizabeth Warren: Trump Win Partly Due to 'Ugly Stew of Racism'

Isabelle Gerretsen, Newsweek.

(Albinos are finally starting to admit what really happened).

-

Senator Elizabeth Warren launched another attack on U.S. President Donald Trump on April 19, describing his election win as partly the result of an “ugly stew of racism” on the MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show.

The Massachusetts Democrat has been one of the most outspoken critics of the real estate mogul since he launched his presidential campaign in 2015, taking every opportunity to call him a “fraud” and a “ thin-skinned bully.” Since Trump’s inauguration, Warren has escalated her fight against the president, leading the opposition against Senator Jeff Sessions’s nomination for Attorney General and urging the Senate to vote down Betsy DeVos’ nomination.

When asked by Rachel Maddow why so many middle-class voters cast their ballots for Trump, Warren said the U.S. rhetoric appealed to voters who felt angry and frustrated about the lack of job opportunities.

She added that xenophobia played a big part in Trump’s election campaign. “He got that people are deeply angry,” she said. “People are right to be angry, but Donald Trump said it’s their fault—those other people. Those people who don’t worship like you, those people who don’t look like you, those people who aren’t the same color as you.”

Warren also attacked the president for not fulfilling any of his campaign pledges and his promise to help the working class. “He has already signed off on a law to make it easier for employers to steal their employees’ wages. He’s made it easier for investment advisers to cheat retirees,” she said.

Earlier on Wednesday, Warren said on ABC’s The View that her biggest regret was “that Donald Trump is president of the United States, period.” She called Trump a “master of distraction” and urged Democrats to unite and focus on combating his agenda. “This man is truly dangerous,” she said.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Warren shut the heck up Pocahontas. No you dumbass wanna be Native American cunt,people are just beginning to wake up, we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric. What's the matter afraid Whites will once again start to feel pride in themselves as a people? Can't have that now can we.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he: that's it Doxie, tell us how you Albino Rabble really feel.

I always tried to teach Negroes that Racism was a defense mechanism - too many of those idiots think it's about supremacy.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Damn!

Doxie has a toilet bowl mouth and a pus leaking brain.
Plus she stated that she is a mutt mixed with 4 different strands (Albino, Native American, Spanish, Celt) and yet she says she doesn't like Multiculturalism.
Plus she uses negative words like Coon, Nigga, spic, Kike as if she constantly heard them from her parents from age 2.
Albinos sure get sour when they are afraid. They wallow in fear and it seems to direct every breath of their lives.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer,

First of all you Whitey hating moron, Spaniards & Celts are White so that's a non-issue, as far as Native American well that remains to be seen with a DNA test until I decide to have it done to prove otherwise I'm White and dang proud to be so. I most certainly do not use any of the words you stated above, I do use cracka,honkey and Whitey but I'm White so I can use those three all I like. Yep I used cunt, I'm female so I can use it all I want. You're the one who spews the words you stated above so quit projecting.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Albinos sure get sour when they are afraid. They wallow in fear and it seems to direct every breath of their lives.

YES, YES, YES, YES:

Once you understand that, you understand the Albino!

But be forewarned - they will hate you for your knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama angers midwest voters with guns and religion remark

Barack Obama was forced onto the defensive at the weekend over unguarded comments he made about small-town voters across the midwest.

Obama was caught in an uncharacteristic moment of loose language. Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

^Sounds like Trump voters - doesn't it?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Narmer,

First of all you Whitey hating moron, Spaniards & Celts are White so that's a non-issue, as far as Native American well that remains to be seen with a DNA test until I decide to have it done to prove otherwise I'm White and dang proud to be so. I most certainly do not use any of the words you stated above, I do use cracka,honkey and Whitey but I'm White so I can use those three all I like. Yep I used cunt, I'm female so I can use it all I want. You're the one who spews the words you stated above so quit projecting.

It's OK that you fail to comprehend that Spain, Celts and N.A.s are different cultures, as in Multi cultures, or that your very genetic existence is a testament to Multiculturalism.
I understand the albino mind and it's reverse logic very well.
At your next meeting, Tell the IKA I said "Hi".

"WE BELIEVE that the Man Adam (a Hebrew word meaning: ruddy, to show Blood, flush, turn rosy) is father of the White Race only. As a son of God (Luke 3:38), made in His likeness (Gen. 5:1), Adam and his descendants, who are also the children of God (Psalm 82:6; Hos. 1:10; Rom. 8:16; Gal. 4:6; I John 3:1-2), can know YHVH God as their creator. Adamic man is made trichotomous, that is, not only of body and soul, but having an implanted spirit (Gen. 2:7; I Thes. 5:23; Heb. 4:12) giving him a higher form of consciousness and distinguishing him from all the other races of the earth (Deut. 7:6, 10:15; Amos 3:2)." — "Declaration of Beliefs,"
IKA website

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:

I understand the albino mind and it's reverse logic very well.

Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I agree with Mike.
You know what i mean, Russian dude.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

The USA is no more. It was dead after Reagan.

Chinese Media Can’t Stop Making Fun Of Donald Trump
“Trump slaps self in face, again.”

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

You're right, the fall did begin with Reagan.

To this day I still don't really don't understand it; the Rabble (low Class) Albino mind. Yes Reagan presented himself as a friendly amiable man, but what has that got to do with ruling a great nation? Neither he, nor any of his people claimed that he was a smart man, but I guess to the (low class) Albino mind, looking the part is good enough.

And the Albino Rabble are persistent:
The Reagan presidency was a total failure, but they have managed to create a fake history for him, to where he was a great president.

It had to be pointed out to me that like Reagan, Trump also had 100% name recognition from T.V.

And I guess, once again, the Albino rabble confused Movies/T.V. with reality, and voted for someone who in their small minds, looked the part of a president.

Isn't it interesting that the only two really smart presidents; Obama and Clinton, are both HATED by the Albino Rabble.

You need to understand one thing. Just because some presidents are smart doesn't mean that their policies are beneficial. Obama presided over the greatest robbery of the American people by their financiers and oligarchs.
How many executives of the major banks went to jail for their crimes under Obama? None. How do you call that a smart president? What is the purpose of being smart when you are simply fronting corrupt bankers and big busiess?

His cabinet was even selected by Goldman Sachs executives. What he and Clinton did and continue to do is to present an attractive face to the rapacious policies of big business and big finances which harmed the American economy and American people.

Clinton may have been a Rhodes Scholar, but wasn't under his regime that the three strikes and you are out laws, came into being, laws which damaged African American communities? Wasn't his wife who labelled black youth super predators?

Trump may not have won the popular vote, but the policies of the Obama administration set the stage for his electoral college victory.

I think Mike in particular needs to get over his infatuation with Obama. Much as I don't like Trump's victory, Obama's business and finance policies, coupled with the cultural Marxism which seems to have gripped American set the stage for his victory.

There are some fools who think things will improve under Trump and they are going to be disappointed, but at least the Democrats (I assume) have learned their lesson.

Posts: 751 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When I was very young, I too though that I understood things that I really didn't understand.

Then I learned how to think things through all the way.

Question - what is the purpose of Wall St?

Answer - It's purpose is to directly or indirectly, finance business in the United States and the world.

ALL large businesses, everywhere in the world, are financed by "Equity Markets".

THAT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES!

Please see the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, and The Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) created by Reagan.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
F.D.I.C. Sues Neil Bush And Others at Silverado

WASHINGTON, Sept. 21— Federal regulators today sued Neil M. Bush, the President's son, and other directors, officers and lawyers of a defunct Denver savings and loan association, saying their ''gross negligence'' had led to a collapse that could cost taxpayers more than $1 billion.

In a lawsuit filed in Federal District Court in Denver, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation stopped short of charging fraud. But it said that in the three years Mr. Bush was a director of the Silverado Banking, Savings and Loan Association, he violated conflict-of-interest regulations and failed to act to stop the institution from making improper loans, and in some cases illegal loans. 'Sophisticated Schemes'

''Silverado was the victim of sophisticated schemes and abuses by insiders, and of gross negligence by its directors and outside professionals,'' said Douglas H. Jones, senior deputy general counsel of the F.D.I.C.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/22/business/fdic-sues-neil-bush-and-others-at-silverado.html

Mike

Notice how the article states the Bush scam lost the S&L $1 Billion but the lawsuit only asks for $200M in damages.
As I recall, Bush settled with a $40K fine.
This is Neil Bush who has since been caught in 2-3 other illegal crimes but is still a free man.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Money - Power - Influence.

The unholy triad.

Can't wait for us to pull those strings again.

Of course we were, and will again, be much more humane to the rabble, than the rabble has been to others.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Patriots QB Jacoby Brissett writes thank-you note to Barack Obama after White House visit.

When the New England Patriots visited President Donald Trump in the White House this week, quarterback Jacoby Brissett had another president on his mind.

Brissett wrote and posted a long thank-you note to Barack Obama and posted it to his social media profiles after the Patriots visited Trump.

Here’s the letter from Brissett, a third-round pick of the Patriots last season:

Here’s the text of the letter:

Dear Big O,

I am writing you this letter to say thank you. I want to thank you for what you have done for this country – outside of politics. Honestly, I don’t know enough about politics to judge what was good or bad, but I want you to know that when you said “Yes We Can” – a young man dreaming a dream from rough circumstances in Florida heard you. When you were elected President for the first time I was 16 and I watched you make the never-imaginable, attainable and I heard your cry to inspire hope. I used those words as motivation and saw your achievement as an opportunity and permission to work make my dreams come true too. You were the President of the United States – the highest office in the world. You broke a barrier and a stereotype proving not every minority has to use a ball to make a way. You’ve inspired a lifetime of dreamers young and old. Now, kids from my community – and my future children – will know that there is no dream too big – even they could be the President of the United States. As I prepare for the honor of visiting the White House, I will be there as a Super Bowl Champion – and I will think of you, mainly because the White House is a different, and better place because you lived there. I was a kid that came from nothing and I am living out one of the greatest dreams of my life. I am just grateful for the opportunity to walk on the same steps as you did, and to have a platform to inspire and I hope to leave my mark on history the way you did. One day, when I meet you, I will shake your hand and say thank you to your face but until then this kid is going to continue to dream until I can’t anymore. Thank you for blazing a trail, but for more than that, for leaving a paved road behind you for others to climb on.

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your DREAMS – Oprah

Yes we can!! DREAM BIG!!

Thank you, Jacoby Brissett

P.S Holla at me to help you with your broke jump shot

The shot at Obama’s basketball game at the end was a funny touch.

Many Patriots didn’t show up for the post-Super Bowl visit on Wednesday, for various reasons. Brissett was one of the 34 players who made the trip, and it was inspiring for him in a different way.

What was not said was that after eight years of a "thoughtful, intelligent, honest, keep us out of war presidency" a Buffoon like Trump made him truly appreciate Obama.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Bush brothers (and mother) tries to sell FCAT software in Florida

A software company run by Neil Bush, a younger brother of Gov. Jeb Bush, hopes to sell a program to Florida schools that students would use to prepare for the test that is key to the governor's education policy.

Texas-based Ignite Inc. makes software being used in a pilot program at an Orlando-area middle school to help students prepare for the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test, which the governor has championed as a yardstick for school performance.

Ocoee Middle School, which has received millions of dollars in state grants to study ways of lowering costs, is using the software for free.

But a company spokeswoman said Saturday that Ignite soon hopes to sell its early American history course to other Florida schools, at a cost of $30 a year per student.
Ignite spokeswoman Louise Thacker denied the company had an unfair advantage because its founder and CEO, Neil Bush, is a brother of Florida's governor.

A spokeswoman for the state Department of Education said Friday that Ignite officials had not approached the state about its product. Mike Eason, formerly the top technology official for the department, is a member of an Ignite advisory board.

Katie Muniz, a spokeswoman for Jeb Bush, said the governor has never talked with his brother about the business.

Gov. Bush's use of the FCAT complies with a law supported by another brother - President George W. Bush. The president's "Leave No Child Behind" law forces states to use testing as a measuring stick for schools.

Gov. Bush's education agenda has been criticized by Democratic gubernatorial nominee Bill McBride, who has attacked the governor for his reliance on the FCAT to grade schools.

Ryan Banfill, spokesman for the state Democratic Party, called Ignite's marketing campaign in the state problematic, saying that is creates a strange appearance. "I don't know where the money's going to come from for this," Banfill said. "These districts are hard pressed to pay for chalk, let alone to put money in the pocket of the Bush family."

Neil Bush gained notoriety as director of the Silverado Savings & Loan in Colorado, whose failure cost taxpayers $1 billion and led to a grand jury investigation during the term of his father, President George H. W. Bush. Neil Bush was never charged.

Neil Bushes business partner in this scam is, exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, an Israeli citizen wanted in Russia. Almost all of the Russian oligarchs have significant ties to Israel. In fact, Berezovsky has Israeli citizenship, a fact that caused a scandal of Watergate proportions in Russia in 1996 when it was exposed by a Russian newspaper.

Berezovsky's Israeli citizenship and the oligarchs' connections to Israel are widely known in Russia and Israel. In Israel there is even a popular Israeli TV series called "The Oligarchs."

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Like many albinos, Donald Trump is such as DUNCE that he relied on Chinese President Xi Jinping to give me a 10 minute lesson on Chinese/Korean history.
Like a true DUNCE, rather than taking 5 minutes to check out the accuracy of what he was told, the Dunce stupidly repeated it as fact.
No wonder albinos like Doxie flock around this incompetent. He is just like them, shamelessly Ignorant and too dumb to know any better.

Furious South Koreans Blast ‘Ignorant’ Trump For ‘Distortion Of History’
Trump had said “Korea actually used to be a part of China.”

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Another Unholy Triad:

Trump/U.S. Jews - Israel - Russia/Russian Jews.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Assassination fears over death of Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky

A Russian oligarch found dead yesterday in the Home Counties may have been poisoned, police fear.

Boris Berezovsky was discovered dead yesterday afternoon at his home in Berkshire.

Early this morning police said they had called in specialist officers to investigate whether he had been killed by a chemical or biological agent or by radiation.

A cordon was put around his home last night after his body was discovered by a bodyguard. Reports from Russia said he was found in the bath at his house in Ascot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-weird-world-of-boris-berezovsky-alexander-litvinenkos-inquest-has-provided-an-intriguing-insight-10117927.html

The favorite murder weapon of Israeli Jews; Poison.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Elizabeth Warren shut the heck up Pocahontas. No you dumbass wanna be Native American cunt,people are just beginning to wake up, we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric. What's the matter afraid Whites will once again start to feel pride in themselves as a people? Can't have that now can we.

There's nothing wrong with a little pride. There is something wrong with pride placed on sociopathic behavior. Your track record's not looking so hot; rape, robbery, murder, identity theft, bearing false witness, respecters of persons concerning your ways of judgement. This insolent, vile behavior REEKS, and MUST be exposed.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ so she's responsible for everything that people do that have a similar same skin tone?
Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^ so she's responsible for everything that people do that have a similar same skin tone?

"we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric."

Looks like the poster willingly wants to be identified collectively. As such the poster gets a collective judgement from me.

You're an idiot. And when I mean that I mean its because you willingly choose to walk down that path of deception thinking you'll profit in the end that's the worst kind of fool.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
Agreed!
He pretends to be a black woman, but is an albino man.
That he asked the above question of responsibility gives us a 85% probability that he is indeed white, because there is less than a 20% probability that a black person would ask that question of liability, and even less that a 10% chance a black person would ask it where Doxie is concerned.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't make this up!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

http://www.lancedodes.com/new-york-times-letter

Charles M. Blow (column, nytimes.com, Feb. 9) describes Donald Trump’s constant need “to grind the opposition underfoot.” As mental health professionals, we share Mr. Blow’s concern.

Silence from the country’s mental health organizations has been due to a self-imposed dictum about evaluating public figures (the American Psychiatric Association’s 1973 Goldwater Rule). But this silence has resulted in a failure to lend our expertise to worried journalists and members of Congress at this critical time. We fear that too much is at stake to be silent any longer.

Mr. Trump’s speech and actions demonstrate an inability to tolerate views different from his own, leading to rage reactions. His words and behavior suggest a profound inability to empathize. Individuals with these traits distort reality to suit their psychological state, attacking facts and those who convey them (journalists, scientists).

In a powerful leader, these attacks are likely to increase, as his personal myth of greatness appears to be confirmed. We believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.

Lance Dodes, M.D.

Joseph Schachter, M.D., Ph.D.

Susan Radant, Ph.D.

Judith Schachter, M.D.

Jules Kerman, M.D., Ph.D

Jeffrey Seitelman, M.D., Ph.D.

Henry Friedman, M.D.

Babak Roshanaei-Moghaddam, MD

David Cooper, Ph.D.

Dena Sorbo, LCSW, BCD

Joseph Reppen, Ph.D.

Ernest Wallwork, Ph.D.

Judith E. Vida, M.D.

Richard Reichbart, J.D., Ph.D.

Joseph Abrahams, M.D.

Leslie Schweitzer-Miller, M.D.

Cheryl Y. Goodrich, Ph.D.

Lourdes Henares-Levy, M.D.

Alexandra Rolde, M.D.

Dr. med. Helen Schoenhals Hart

Eva D. Papiasvili, Ph.D.

Mali Mann, M.D.

Phyllis Tyson, Ph.D.

Era A. Loewenstein, Ph.D.

Marianna Adler, Ph.D.

Henry Nunberg, M.D.

Marc R. Hirsch, Ph.D.

Lora Heims Tessman, Ph.D.

Monisha Nayar-Akhtar, Ph.D.

Victoria Schreiber, M.A., L.M.S.W.

Penny M Freedman, Ph.D.

Merton A. Shill, JD. LLM., PhD.

Helen K. Gediman, Ph.D.

Michael P. Kowitt, Ph.D.

Leonard Glass, M.D.

Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 at 04:10PM by Registered CommenterLance Dodes, M.D. | Comments Off
Copyright © 2017, Lance Dodes. All rights reserved.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 751 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bill Maher Broke Down Why Trump Voters Will Never Be Convinced with Facts.

-

Liberals need to face up to the fact that Donald Trump supporters do not form their opinions based on facts, Maher told his viewers Friday night. Trump voters go with their gut. They vote with their emotions, and therefore they will never be swayed in their conviction by facts alone.

"Stop clinging to the false hope that if we just share this Facebook story about the time he tried to have lunch with Frederick Douglass, high-fived Stevie Wonder, or criticized Obama for playing golf and now he plays more golf!" Maher said. "You're preaching to the yoga studio."

The truth is, facts don't matter any more. Trump supporters know their president is insane. They just don't give a sh1t. "[President Trump] could have Anne Frank's skeleton in his closet. They'd all vote for him again," Maher joked.

Maher also doesn't believe that economic anxiety fueled Trump's win. Instead, he blames it on "change anxiety." Take the wall, for example. Trump supporters want to erect a wall on the United States' southern border "because it represents keeping out not just immigrants but everything that's new and different and scary and unfamiliar."

Even Hamilton is contributing to this change anxiety. Trump voters are so xenophobic, they "don't want to see that the Founding Fathers have been funkified."

Everything that liberals embrace as progress and positive social change is viewed by Trump's supporters as proof that the world is leaving them behind. And that's a scary enough proposition, they are willing to elect a deranged orangutan to the highest office in the land.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Marketwatch

Opinion: What’s shocking is that Republicans are letting Trump get away with obstruction of justice

By Rex Nutting Published: May 10, 2017

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan won’t do their duty because they’re putting party above country!

-

I’m not shocked by Donald Trump’s rash decision to fire FBI Director James Comey. I’d be shocked if he hadn’t.

In his first 111 days in office, Trump has proven himself to be utterly unfit for his office. He is undisciplined, impulsive and ignorant of history, policy and the world. He’s completely self-absorbed. He doesn’t think about what’s right and proper for the nation, but only about himself, his family and a few close associates.

Of course Trump would do anything to protect himself, including using his powers as president to obstruct and subvert justice. How could anyone be surprised at anything this man does?

The FBI investigation into the Trump campaign’s close ties with Russia was closing in, and so he acted out of self-preservation. It’s consistent with everything else Trump has done in his life.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/whats-shocking-is-that-republicans-are-letting-trump-get-away-with-obstruction-of-justice-2017-05-10

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Donald Trump fired an officer of the law, who was investigating him - that is obstruction of justice.

But the Albino Rabble remains firmly behind him - right Doxie?

Because as I have always said - the Albino Rabble doesn't give a sh1t about the Constitution, Democracy, or any of that stuff: all they care about is that their special place as Albinos (Whites) be preserved in the country.

As some of you may recall, that was the reason for the American Civil War. Then as now, the Albino Rabble really had no important part in the functioning of the country - Intelligent Albinos and Blacks did that.

But the Albino Rabble wanted their status as being better than Blacks - in official terms - protected, thus the Civil War.

Now after eight years of a Black president, the Albino Rabble's emotions of Hatred and Resentment were at fever pitch.

Then along comes Donald Trump, a former Democrat (just like them), a person of low intellect, and high opinion of himself. A degenerate liar and hypocrite, who considers himself one of the "Good" people. We should have all realized that Donald Trump would be their Natural choice. He was, and now they cling to each other for survival. He for his political life - and perhaps Jail time: they for their self given right to lie to the world, and themselves, about their nature and morality.

Trumps base still loves him!

Right Doxie?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Then along comes Donald Trump, a former Democrat (just like them)

For those who wonder about that statement - please remember that Abraham Lincoln was a "Republican", and the Slave states were "Democrats".

Map for United States presidential election - 1960

THIS IS WHEN NIXON LOST.
HE WOULD RUN AGAIN IN 1968 AND WIN.

Note that Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada - were all Democratic states.
 -

The dynamic of states politics changed when the Democrats under President Lyndon Johnson started to enact the "Civil Rights Laws" in the middle 60s.

The response from the Albino Rabble was almost immediate. Richard Nixon realizing their racist agitation, courted them and encouraged them.

-

They result was a Nixon landslide - with every formerly Democratic Slave state going for Nixon except Texas - soon the Albino Rabble would take Texas too.

But because of his Racism and vile ways, Nixon was forced to resign, and given a pardon so he wouldn't have to go to jail.

No doubt Trump will have the same fate. It's just an axiom of life, if the Albino Rabble like it, decent people don't. When it comes to a head, thoughtful decent people usually prevail, may that continue.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I just showed how former Democratic Racist Albino Rabble, became Racist Albino Rabble Republicans (the party of Lincoln).

So how did Republican Black supporters of Lincoln, become Democrats?

The Democratic 32nd President of the United States (the only three term President - Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882 – 1945), commonly known as FDR.

-

Wiki

Roosevelt was a hero to major minority groups, especially African Americans, Catholics, and Jews, and was highly successful in attracting large majorities of these voters into his New Deal coalition. He won strong support from Chinese Americans and Filipino Americans, but not Japanese Americans, as he was responsible for their losses due to internship in concentration camps during the war.[293] Roosevelt's understanding and awareness of problems in the world of the American Indians was questioned during the Hopi Hearings which were held in 1955.[citation needed]

African Americans and Native Americans fared well in two New Deal relief programs, the Civilian Conservation Corps and the Indian Reorganization Act, respectively. Sitkoff reported that the WPA "provided an economic floor for the whole black community in the 1930s, rivaling both agriculture and domestic service as the chief source" of income.

Another significant change was establishment in 1941 of the Fair Employment Practices Committee, to implement Executive Order 8802 prohibiting racial and religious discrimination in employment among defense contractors. This was the first national program directed against employment discrimination. African Americans who gained defense industry jobs in the 1940s shared in the higher wages; in the 1950s they had gained in relative economic position, about 14% higher than other blacks who were not in such industries. Their moves into manufacturing positions were critical to their success.

Roosevelt needed the support of the powerful white Southern Democrats for his New Deal programs, and blacks were still disenfranchised in the South. He decided against pushing for federal anti-lynching legislation. It was not likely to pass and the political fight might threaten his ability to pass his highest priority programs—though he did denounce lynchings as "a vile form of collective murder". The frequency of lynchings had declined since the early decades of the century, in part due to the African Americans' Great Migration out of the South; millions were still leaving it behind.

Historian Kevin J. McMahon claims that strides were made for the civil rights of African Americans. In Roosevelt's Justice Department, the Civil Rights Section worked closely with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Roosevelt worked with other civil rights groups on cases dealing with police brutality, lynching, and voting rights abuses.

-

Eleanor Roosevelt and Mary McLeod Bethune, a member of Roosevelt's Black Cabinet (a key advisory group on race relations).

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

A lot of whites blame all blacks for what other blacks do. IT IS KNOWN AS STEREOTYPE! But progressive thinking people are seeing the lies slowly unfolding.
Posts: 18871 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Senator Elizabeth Warren: Trump Win Partly Due to 'Ugly Stew of Racism'

Isabelle Gerretsen, Newsweek.

(Albinos are finally starting to admit what really happened).

-

Senator Elizabeth Warren launched another attack on U.S. President Donald Trump on April 19, describing his election win as partly the result of an “ugly stew of racism” on the MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show.

The Massachusetts Democrat has been one of the most outspoken critics of the real estate mogul since he launched his presidential campaign in 2015, taking every opportunity to call him a “fraud” and a “ thin-skinned bully.” Since Trump’s inauguration, Warren has escalated her fight against the president, leading the opposition against Senator Jeff Sessions’s nomination for Attorney General and urging the Senate to vote down Betsy DeVos’ nomination.

When asked by Rachel Maddow why so many middle-class voters cast their ballots for Trump, Warren said the U.S. rhetoric appealed to voters who felt angry and frustrated about the lack of job opportunities.

She added that xenophobia played a big part in Trump’s election campaign. “He got that people are deeply angry,” she said. “People are right to be angry, but Donald Trump said it’s their fault—those other people. Those people who don’t worship like you, those people who don’t look like you, those people who aren’t the same color as you.”

Warren also attacked the president for not fulfilling any of his campaign pledges and his promise to help the working class. “He has already signed off on a law to make it easier for employers to steal their employees’ wages. He’s made it easier for investment advisers to cheat retirees,” she said.

Earlier on Wednesday, Warren said on ABC’s The View that her biggest regret was “that Donald Trump is president of the United States, period.” She called Trump a “master of distraction” and urged Democrats to unite and focus on combating his agenda. “This man is truly dangerous,” she said.

Heads-off to Elizabeth Warren. She should run for President at the next election.
Posts: 18871 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Noam Chomsky: The GOP Is Still the Most Dangerous Organization in Human History.

In a new interview with BBC Newsnight, Professor Noam Chomsky repeated his previous claim that the Republican Party is the most dangerous organization "in human history," especially in their refusal to fight climate change or even denying that the global phenomenon is real.

Although Chomsky noted it was an "outrageous statement" to make, when host Evan Davis asked him if the U.S. political party is worse than North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and the Islamic State, the political thinker replied: "Is ISIS dedicated to trying to destroy the prospects for organized human existence?"

"It doesn't matter whether they genuinely [believe in climate change] or not ... if the consequence of that is, 'Let's use more fossil fuels, let's refuse to subsidize developing countries, let's eliminate regulations that reduce greenhouse gas emissions.' If that's the consequence, that's extremely dangerous," he continued.

"Unless you're living under a rock, you have to recognize the seriousness of this threat."

Earlier in the interview, Chomsky shared his thoughts about President Donald Trump's anti-climate agenda but pointed out he was more concerned about the GOP as a whole:

I think the main damage [Trump will] do is to the world, and it's already happening. The most significant aspect of the Trump election—and it's not just Trump, it's the whole Republican Party—is their departing from the rest of the world on climate change.

We have this astonishing spectacle of the United States alone in the world not only refusing to participate in efforts to deal with climate change but dedicated to undermining them. It's not just Trump, every single Republican leader is the same.

It goes down to the local levels. Take a look at the primaries. In the Republican primaries, every single candidate either denied that climate change is happening. Or, when you get to the so-called moderates like Jeb Bush and [John] Kasich, they said, 'Well, maybe it's happening but we shouldn't do anything about it.' That's 100 percent refusal.

How do you know when a Republican is lying?

Answer: his lips are moving.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The world is watching Americas Rabble Albinos, and are Aghast!

It's NOT just Trump!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Americas Rabble Albinos:
Liars AND Stupid!

Mexico 'Called Donald Trump's Bluff' Over NAFTA Exit
Reuters.

Mexico said Thursday it had called U.S. President Donald Trump's bluff over his suggestion he only decided to stay in the North American Free Trade Agreement as a favor to the leaders of Mexico and Canada after they asked him to renegotiate the deal.

However, Mexico's government said it had sent a very different message to the United States during a crisis over NAFTA's future late last month, when Trump considered starting the six-month process for withdrawing from the accord.

"The message was: if you guys think we're going to start negotiations with the trigger pulled on a U.S. exit in six months, forget about it!" Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo told an audience at the Mexico Business Forum.

"If you do that, just get out already—because there's no way we're negotiating under those conditions," he said.

Guajardo said talk of the United States preparing to leave NAFTA was likely part of a strategy to press Congress to approve Trump's pick for U.S. trade representative.

While Mexico and Canada helped change Trump's mind, so did members of his cabinet, U.S. lawmakers and U.S. producers that would be hurt by an exit from NAFTA—showing the limits to Trump's unilateral moves, the minister argued.

Guajardo said the plan to trigger a U.S. withdrawal of NAFTA was done "in desperation, which occurs very frequently these days in those parts"—an apparent jab at the way Trump has rolled out some of his key policy proposals.

Mexico's ties with the United States have been strained by Trump's repeated pledge to dump NAFTA if he cannot secure better terms for U.S. workers and industry in a renegotiation.

The rhetoric has encouraged efforts by Mexico to diversify its economy away from dependence on the United States.

Guajardo said Mexico was tightening trade ties with China, deepening deals to get better market access to markets in Brazil and Argentina, making progress on a free trade deal with Jordan and updating an agreement with the European Union.

If the United States did withdraw from NAFTA in a "worst-case scenario," it would not necessarily mean the end of the deal, Guajardo said. Mexico and Canada could opt to make it the framework for their trade relationship, he said.

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Noam Chomsky is an excellent scholar.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
GOP senator dis-invited from speaking at historically black university

-

(Reuters) - U.S. Senator John Cornyn will no longer deliver the commencement address at Texas Southern University this weekend, the school said on Friday, after U.S. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was booed at another historically black university.

More than 800 people signed a petition started by a Texas Southern University student who opposed the university's invitation to the Republican senator to speak at Saturday's graduation in Houston.

The petition said Cornyn's backing of DeVos and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, among other things, showed that he supported "discriminatory policies and politicians."

"We have the right to decide if we want to refuse to sit and listen to the words of a politician who chooses to use his political power in ways that continually harm marginalized and oppressed people," the petition said.

The university, which will graduate more than 1,100 students on Saturday, said every effort had been made to ensure its ceremony was a celebration that would be remembered for the right reasons.

Cornyn has been invited to meet with Texas Southern University students in the future, the school said in a statement.

Libby Hambleton, a spokeswoman for Cornyn, said in an email that the senator was honored to have been invited to speak, but that he "respects the administration's decision and looks forward to continuing to engage with the university in the future."

It was not immediately clear who would replace Cornyn at the ceremony.

Texas Southern University's action came after graduates at Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, Florida, booed, jeered and turned their backs on DeVos in protest on Wednesday as the education secretary gave a commencement speech.

Bethune-Cookman students, alumni and political activists, angered by comments DeVos has made about historically black colleges and universities, gathered tens of thousands of signatures on petitions seeking to have the invitation to DeVos rescinded.

DeVos, who is a proponent of school choice, said in February that such schools were "real pioneers" when it came to choice, without acknowledging racism as the main factor that led to the creation of such institutions.

She subsequently noted that historically black colleges were created because other institutions were not open to African-Americans.
Texas Sen. John Cornyn reportedly in running to head FBI

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
Texas Sen. John Cornyn will head to Washington this weekend for an interview with Pres. Trump about potentially heading the FBI, FBI, according to reports from ABC News and the Associated Press.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I started this thread in July 2016 as a chronicle of these times with Donald Trump. From early-on I understood that the Rabble Albinos choice of Trump was a purely Racist/Racial act.

But not surprisingly, Rabble Albinos as well as Moderate Albinos both tried to deny this truth, but for very different reasons.

The Rabble denied it in order to hide their degeneracy.

The moderate Albinos denied it because they did not want to admit, just how degenerate their fellow countrymen and Albinos were.

In order to hide that truth, they both settled on attributing Trumps victory to "Working Class Albinos" who were originally OBAMA (he,he) VOTERS, going over to Trump.

(Lesson in life young Blacks, if it assaults your common sense - REJECT IT)!

No Obama voter in their right mind would ever vote for the likes of Donald Trump.

We are of course excepting Stockholmed Negroes.

The following are news headlines like the ones in the beginning, just after Trumps election.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mcclatchy

May 01, 2017 6:00 AM
Democrats say they now know exactly why Clinton lost
By Alex Roarty

WASHINGTON

A select group of top Democratic Party strategists have used new data about last year’s presidential election to reach a startling conclusion about why Hillary Clinton lost.

new information shows that Clinton had a much bigger problem with voters who had supported President Barack Obama in 2012 but backed Trump four years later.

Those Obama-Trump voters, in fact, effectively accounted for more than two-thirds of the reason Clinton lost, according to Matt Canter, a senior vice president of the Democratic political firm Global Strategy Group.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article147475484.html#storylink=cpy

Salon.com

It was working-class whites: Hillary Clinton lost a lot of Obama voters to Donald Trump, Democratic firm says
New data shines a light on reasons why the Democrats lost the election last Novebmber

For many Democrats, coming to terms with the unfortunate realities of the November election is still quite difficult, but new data shows that the argument many of the party’s leaders have asserted — that Hillary Clinton lost because her base didn’t turn out — doesn’t add up. Clinton lost the election because she never had the support in the necessary places. What makes it sting more for Democrats is that Barack Obama did have that support during his campaigns, but this time around it went to Donald Trump.

Indeed, the voters who flipped from Obama to Trump in just four years have amassed 70 percent of the reason why Clinton lost the election, according to an analysis by the Democratic political firm Global Strategy Group. Matt Canter, the senior vice president of the firm, has delivered these reports to party operatives, congressman, senators and think-tank leaders in order to properly inform and educate the party on what exactly happened.

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/01/it-was-working-class-whites-hillary-clinton-lost-a-lot-of-obama-voters-to-donald-trump-democratic-firm-says/

TOWN HALL

Matt Vespa
Posted: May 02, 2017

Besides Donald Trump beating Clinton, the other shocker of the 2016 election was the number of voters (it soared into the millions) who voted for Obama, some of them twice, and then flipped for Trump. Was it racism that drove Trump’s rise? No. Even Lefty Michael Moore said what undercuts that argument is the fact that these folks voted for a man named Barack Hussein Obama twice before flipping. What was it? Well, left-leaning blogger Greg Sargent peered through Priorities USA’s autopsy and found that a shocking number of Obama-Trump voters found the Democratic Party’s economic agenda as favoring the wealthy.

One finding from the polling stands out: A shockingly large percentage of these Obama-Trump voters said Democrats’ economic policies will favor the wealthy — twice the percentage that said the same about Trump. I was also permitted to view video of some focus group activity, which showed Obama-Trump voters offering sharp criticism of Democrats on the economy.

[…]

The poll found that Obama-Trump voters, many of whom are working-class whites and were pivotal to Trump’s victory, are economically losing ground and are skeptical of Democratic solutions to their problems. Among the findings:

50 percent of Obama-Trump voters said their incomes are falling behind the cost of living, and another 31 percent said their incomes are merely keeping pace with the cost of living.

A sizable chunk of Obama-Trump voters — 30 percent — said their vote for Trump was more a vote against Clinton than a vote for Trump. Remember, these voters backed Obama four years earlier.

42 percent of Obama-Trump voters said congressional Democrats’ economic policies will favor the wealthy, vs. only 21 percent of them who said the same about Trump. (Forty percent say that about congressional Republicans.) A total of 77 percent of Obama-

Trump voters said Trump’s policies will favor some mix of all other classes (middle class, poor, all equally), while a total of 58 percent said that about congressional Democrats.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/02/failure-large-slice-of-obama-voters-who-flipped-for-trump-thought-clintons-agen-n2320834

I hope that you will all take the time to carefully read the above articles.

They are an abject lesson in MIS-INFORMATION and Propaganda.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The purpose of revisiting the those nonsense News stories, was to draw you attention to the date of the latest round of Albino lies by Matt Canter, a senior vice president of the Democratic political firm Global Strategy Group.

(The New York Times, doing its own analysis, reached a similar conclusion.)

THE DATE WAS MAY 1, 2017

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Now with the Trump presidency falling apart, and Trump shown to be unhinged: the Rabble Albinos no longer see a reason for lying any longer.

The Atlantic

It Was Cultural Anxiety That Drove White, Working-Class Voters to Trump

A new study finds that fear of societal change (FEAR OF BLACKS), not economic pressure, motivated votes for the president among non-salaried workers without college degrees.

Emma Green May 9, 2017

(As you read this, please keep in mind that even the most deviant Albino, does not think of himself as a deviant. Even as they gun down abortion doctors in their Church, they think of themselves as being "Good" people. So rather than believing what they say, read between the lines).

White Americans carried Donald Trump to the White House. He won college-educated white voters by a four-point margin over Hillary Clinton, according to exit polls. But his real victory was among members of the white working class: Twice as many of these voters cast their ballots for the president as for Clinton.

In the wake of Trump’s surprise win, some journalists, scholars, and political strategists argued that economic anxiety drove these Americans to Trump. But new analysis of post-election survey data conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute and The Atlantic found something different: Evidence suggests financially troubled voters in the white working class were more likely to prefer Clinton over Trump. Besides partisan affiliation, it was cultural anxiety—feeling like a stranger in America, supporting the deportation of immigrants, and hesitating about educational investment—that best predicted support for Trump.
Related Story

This data adds to the public’s mosaic-like understanding of the 2016 election. It suggests Trump’s most powerful message, at least among some Americans, was about defending the country’s putative culture. Because this message seems to have resonated so deeply with voters, Trump’s policies, speeches, and eventual reelection may depend on their perception of how well he fulfills it.

In September and October 2016, PRRI and The Atlantic surveyed American voters about how they were feeling about politics. Researchers specifically focused on white, working-class voters—people without college degrees or salaried jobs. This group accounts for one-third of American adults. They make up a bigger share of the population in the Midwest than they do in any other region, and more than half of rural Americans are part of the white working class.

As it turned out, this would become one of the most decisive groups of voters in the election. In November, researchers returned to this group to see how its members had voted and get a sense of why. They found that 64 percent of these voters had chosen Trump, while only 32 percent chose Clinton. While white, non-college-educated voters tend to prefer Republicans, Trump won them by a larger margin than any presidential candidate since 1980, according to the Pew Research Center.

Partisan identification strongly predicted how white, working-class people would vote. Self-described Republicans were 11 times more likely than their non-Republican peers to choose Trump. Researchers found that partisanship is most pronounced among the young: Among white working-class Americans under 30, 57 percent identified as Republican or Republican-leaning, compared to 29 percent who identified as Democratic or Democratic-leaning. By comparison, only slightly more than half of seniors 65 and over were Republicans or Republican-leaning, compared to over one-third who were Democrats or Democratic-leaning.

It may not be surprising that Republicans vote Republican. But the analysis also isolated a handful of other factors that drove white working-class voters—ones that defy post-election tropes.

Controlling for other demographic variables, three factors stood out as strong independent predictors of how white working-class people would vote. The first was anxiety about cultural change. Sixty-eight percent of white working-class voters said the American way of life needs to be protected from foreign influence. And nearly half agreed with the statement, “things have changed so much that I often feel like a stranger in my own country.” Together, these variables were strong indictors of support for Trump: 79 percent of white working-class voters who had these anxieties chose Trump, while only 43 percent of white working-class voters who did not share one or both of these fears cast their vote the same way.

The second factor was immigration. Contrary to popular narratives, only a small portion—just 27 percent—of white working-class voters said they favor a policy of identifying and deporting immigrants who are in the country illegally. Among the people who did share this belief, Trump was wildly popular: 87 percent of them supported the president in the 2016 election.

Nearly two-thirds of the white working class say American culture has gotten worse since the 1950s.

Finally, 54 percent of white working-class Americans said investing in college education is a risky gamble, including 61 percent of white working-class men. White working-class voters who held this belief were almost twice as likely as their peers to support Trump. “The enduring narrative of the American dream is that if you study and get a college education and work hard, you can get ahead,” said Robert P. Jones, the CEO of PRRI. “The survey shows that many white working-class Americans, especially men, no longer see that path available to them. … It is this sense of economic fatalism, more than just economic hardship, that was the decisive factor in support for Trump among white working-class voters.”

While the analysis pointed to some interesting patterns around economic status, more research is needed to confirm them. The findings contrast with much of the coverage of the election: People who said their finances are only in fair or poor shape were nearly twice as likely to support Clinton compared to those who feel more economically secure.

Although demographic factors like gender, age, geographic region, and religion weren’t statistically significant predictors of who voted for Trump, some of the other information gathered in the survey offers a portrait of how white working-class Americans feel about their status in the world. Nearly two-thirds of the white working class say American culture has gotten worse since the 1950s. Sixty-eight percent say the U.S. is in danger of losing its identity, and 62 percent say America’s growing number of immigrants threaten the country’s culture. More than half say discrimination against whites has become just as problematic as discrimination against minorities.

This analysis provides only a surface look at the concerns and anxieties of America’s white working class. Polling is a notoriously clumsy instrument for understanding people’s lives, and provides only a sketch of who they are. But it’s useful for debunking myths and narratives—particularly the ubiquitous idea that economic anxiety drove white working-class voters to support Trump. When these voters hear messages from their president, they’re listening with ears attuned to cultural change and anxiety about America’s multicultural future. It would be a mistake to use this insight to create yet another caricature of the Trump voter. But perhaps it will complicate the stereotypes about destitute factory landscapes and poor folks who had nowhere to turn but right.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The "Good" people's true natures are becoming obvious

Wells Fargo fake accounts scandal appears far bigger than previously thought, attorneys say

SAN FRANCISCO — Wells Fargo may have opened as many as 3.5 million bogus bank accounts without its customers’ permission, attorneys for customers suing the bank have alleged in a court filing, suggesting the bank may have created far more fake accounts than previously indicated.

Wells Fargo’s Chief Executive Officer Timothy Sloan told investors during a meeting Thursday in San Francisco that 2016, the year when the bogus-accounts scandal surfaced, was challenging for the bank.

“There is no question that 2016 was among the toughest in our 165-year history,” he said.

Sloan acknowledged that the bank had lost its way.

“It’s clear that we had an incentive program and a high-pressure sales culture within our community bank that drove behavior that many times was inappropriate and inconsistent with our values,” Sloan told the investors.

Wells Fargo terminated 5,300 employees due to their connection with the opening of unauthorized checking or credit accounts. John Stumpf, the former Wells Fargo CEO who presided over the high-pressure culture at the bank, resigned. Carrie Tolstedt, who led the community bank at the height of the accounts fiasco, also left the bank.

Eventually, Wells Fargo rescinded $69 million in pay for Stumpf and $66.3 million in pay for Tolstedt as punishment for their roles in the scandal, according to the most recent court filings.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/2017/05/12/wells-fargo-bogus-account-estimates-balloon-hit-3-5-million/

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Trump’s voter fraud commission is a shameless white power grab
Steven W Thrasher,The Guardian Fri, May 12

There were only four documented cases of attempted voter fraud in the 2016 elections. This commission is about something else entirely

It’s been a terrible week for American voting rights. On Thursday, Donald Trump announced that Kansas secretary of state Kris Kobach will work with the vice-president, Mike Pence, to lead a commission on voter fraud and suppression. Let’s be clear about what this is: a white power grab as naked and frightening as last summer’s nude statues of Trump himself.

Before the election, Trump engaged in race-baiting when he called for poll monitors and told his supporters to “take a look at Philadelphia, what’s been going on, take a look at Chicago, take a look at St Louis”. It’s no coincidence that these are three cities with large African American populations.

After the election, Trump said 3-5 million people voted “illegally” (they didn’t – that’s a lie). This, too, was race baiting. As was the egregious comment during his campaign in which he called Mexicans “rapists”. Trump has repeatedly tried to scare white people into fearing “the other”. This voting commission continues that effort by suggesting black and brown folk are voting improperly – and it will work.

It will lend legitimacy to the idea that voter fraud is a real problem, even though there were only four documented cases of attempted voter fraud in the US in 2016, about one for every 80 million people. By equivocating voting fraud and voter suppression, this commission will be a sinister attempt at making both seem like similar problems. They are not.

American state governments are racing to make voting more difficult for tens of millions of people – and the federal government is helping them. Voter suppression is as rampant as voter fraud is statistically nonexistent. Republicans’ efforts to undermine our democracy puts Russia to shame.

Trump asking Kobach to help him restore integrity in voting is like Hitler asking Goebbels to help put out the Reichstag fire. Kobach has whipped up hysteria about nonexistent voter fraud in Kansas and, in making people prove they are citizens in order to be able to vote, has effectively disenfranchised many legal voters.

I’ve long thought that as the white majority prepares for when it will become a minority, around 2043, it will aggressively assert its power in any way it can. The policies of Trump, who won a minority percentage of the popular vote, offer a glimpse into the ways white America will try to rule as a racial minority – and naked power grabs at the ballot box are a key part of that story.

Voting restrictions helped Trump win states that increased barriers to voting such as North Carolina, Florida, Ohio and Wisconsin – which flipped from supporting Democrats to supporting Trump. He knows that to hold on to his power, he needs to bolster those restrictions.

Republicans have bragged about suppressing early voting for African Americans in North Carolina. The Trump administration has dropped the Department of Justice’s lawsuit that argued Texas’s voter ID law discriminated against black and Latino voters.

And the Nation reported on Tuesday that in Wisconsin, new voting restrictions kept some 200,000 people from voting. Trump won there by less than 23,000 votes. This restriction had a “disproportionate impact on African American and Democratic-leaning voters”. But efforts to undermine voting rights don’t end there. Jeff Sessions announced that he is undoing Obama’s criminal justice reform. This will increase the number of incarcerated black Americans – and lead to yet more African Americans losing their right to vote.

Also, because of the constant swirling storm of firings and scandal at the White House, another important story about voting has been lost: after getting a budget unworthy of carrying out the US Census Bureau’s important mission, its director, John H Johnson, resigned.

The census is extremely important in fairly creating (or gerrymandering) congressional districts every 10 years, which will happen next in 2020. The census also helps us understand who we are in terms of race, class and sexual orientation. As my colleague Mona Chalabi noted: “The numbers from the Census Bureau underpin just about everything we know about the economy, education, health and justice in America.”

America has always been an unequal society, and often a dysfunctional one too. But clearly, under the Trump administration, it has gotten increasingly unequal and dysfunctional. And while I think of Trump’s consolidation of power this week as a white power grab from black and brown voters, the irony is that the dream of free and fair elections is slowly eroding for white people too.

With the power of the federal government, the help of state election executives like Kobach around the country, a resigned census director, and an attorney general who will no longer sue states who are suppressing votes, Trump is ending elections as we’ve known them.

This is how you kill a democracy.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie - I notice that you aren't commenting on these Trump News Stories.

As you can see, in spite of Albinos best efforts to hide their true thinking and motivations, I and others like me were not fooled. So you might as well have your say.

No doubt you too are frightened to see that the world I teach used to be; is once again taking shape again.

But fear not, we love our Albinos, in spite of themselves.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Microsoft’s Latest Workplace Tech: AI Big Brother

Microsoft just revealed at its Build developer conference here in Seattle.

Two demos from today’s keynote stood out, both for being entertaining and for revealing a potentially frightening future for anyone working for a big employer with the will to micro-monitor its employees.

The first featured cameras watching employees on a construction worksite. The cameras are tied into the cloud, where artificial intelligence monitors everything in real time, noting identities of employees as well as identifying almost every single piece of equipment on the worksite.

With a surveillance system like this you couldn’t invite your friend to stop by for lunch because your boss would know, a notification instantly appearing on their phone. There’d be no long lunches or grabbing extra office supplies from the closet. Take a too smoke breaks or have a bout of indigestion that leaves you on the toilet longer than usual? The AI would be able to notice so quickly that your boss could meet you in the hallway with a bottle of Pepto Bismol.
The little bit of autonomy many employees still have in the office would be eradicated if this system were moved away from construction worksites and into more traditional offices.

The system can track where employees are, where physical equipment and tools are at what time, who does what at what time in this workplace and apparently use Cloud-based AI of some sort to evaluate what is happening in the workplace being monitored. Spotting employees misbehaving, breaking workplace rules or putting themselves and expensive equipment at risk may be the intended "value proposition" this system brings to the workplace. Another aspect may be reducing insurance premiums employers pay by creating a strict, highly monitored work environment. But the system is also very Big Brother -- an AI is monitoring people and equipment in a workplace in realtime at all times, and all the data ends up being processed in the Microsoft Cloud.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Protesters light torches at Charlottesville park to protest Confederate monument removal

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WCAV) A large group of protesters gathered at Lee Park in Charlottesville Saturday night to stand against the decision to remove Confederate monuments.

-

The Daily Progress report the protesters were carrying torches, even chanting "You will not replace us," "Russia is our friend," and "Blood and soil." After about 10 minutes, Charlottesville police arrived at the scene following an altercation between protesters.

In a statement, Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer said,

"This event involving torches at night in Lee Park was either profoundly ignorant or was designed to instill fear in our minority populations in a way that hearkens back to the days of the KKK."

"Either way, as mayor of this city, I want everyone to know this: We reject this intimidation." "We are a welcoming city, but such intolerance is not welcome here."

The Daily Progress reports the crowd quickly dispersed once police arrived.

The protest comes ahead of Monday's Charlottesville City Council meeting, where councilors are expected to decide the remaining recommendations from the Blue Ribbon Commission.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

"Russia is our friend"

You might all recall that from early-on, I recognized that the Rabble Albinos infatuation with Trump, and Trump's infatuation with Putin, was all part of the Albino Rabbles dream of continued Albino supremacy.

Even though Russia has only 140 million people, it is still the second largest Albino ruled country, next to the United States. Russia and The United States are also 1-2 in Nuclear Weapons. So clearly from a Race prospective, collusion makes sense from a delusional Albinos point of view. Of course Russia, like the United States, in not 100% Albino - and that makes all the difference.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sensible Albinos, remembering that it was these same Rabble Albinos who brought the calamity and catastrophe of the Civil War to the country, are starting to ACTIVELY reject their Rabble brethren.

Candlelit counter-protest follows alt-right torch bearers at Lee Park

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Todd Rundgren Warns Trump Voters Away From His Shows: ‘You Will Likely Be Offended’
By Jeff Giles May 15, 2017

-

Todd Rundgren‘s outspoken nature has long been part of his charm — and he’s been in the public eye long enough that it’s hard to imagine that many members of his fan base might be surprised or offended to hear him sharing political opinions from the stage. But just on the off chance that any ardent supporters of the current administration feel tempted to catch a Rundgren show over the next few years, he’s offering a helpful warning up front: you should probably stay home.

“If I had the power, I’d say: If you’re a Trump supporter, don’t come to my show, because you won’t have a good time,” Rundgren told Variety. “And also, I don’t understand your frickin’ values. Because I’m not singing about that. If you don’t understand that basic thing, you’re just fooling yourself. I guarantee that in this show, if you’re a Trump supporter, you will likely be offended. Let the buyer beware! I mean, if you can’t take a joke, or you can’t admit that you’ve made a mistake, you don’t belong with the rest of us.”

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie hates sensible Albinos, but they are our only hope for world peace.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
What's the difference between a Democracy and a Monarchy?
For the common people, Nothing.

The world has never seen a true democracy. America has definitely not.

Both Clinton and Trump were both chosen minions of the aristocratic power structure. It really didn't matter to the common people which of the two held office.
Same for Obama who did nothing for the 90% Negro voter who helped put him in office, but tremendously benefited the Wall Street and European banking elite who perfectly groomed and positioned him to "appear" to be the selection by the people.

A monarch had no limitless power, but still had to consider the opinion, wants and demands of the country's aristocrats.

Democracy as it exists today, in environments where only ~30% of the public casts votes, large segments of the populace are denied the vote and the element that does vote are filtered by schemes such as the electoral votes, Democracy nothing but the elimination of the monarch and the state run directly by the aristocrat.

True reform requires extreme revolution and revolution does not come gradually, but must be performed swiftly and accomplished with one planned and exact stroke of the sword!

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com