EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Ancient Egypt » The "Good" People are finally getting what they deserve (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The "Good" People are finally getting what they deserve
Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

The USA is no more. It was dead after Reagan.

Chinese Media Can’t Stop Making Fun Of Donald Trump
“Trump slaps self in face, again.”

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

You're right, the fall did begin with Reagan.

To this day I still don't really don't understand it; the Rabble (low Class) Albino mind. Yes Reagan presented himself as a friendly amiable man, but what has that got to do with ruling a great nation? Neither he, nor any of his people claimed that he was a smart man, but I guess to the (low class) Albino mind, looking the part is good enough.

And the Albino Rabble are persistent:
The Reagan presidency was a total failure, but they have managed to create a fake history for him, to where he was a great president.

It had to be pointed out to me that like Reagan, Trump also had 100% name recognition from T.V.

And I guess, once again, the Albino rabble confused Movies/T.V. with reality, and voted for someone who in their small minds, looked the part of a president.

Isn't it interesting that the only two really smart presidents; Obama and Clinton, are both HATED by the Albino Rabble.

Posts: 22351 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Senator Elizabeth Warren: Trump Win Partly Due to 'Ugly Stew of Racism'

Isabelle Gerretsen, Newsweek.

(Albinos are finally starting to admit what really happened).

-

Senator Elizabeth Warren launched another attack on U.S. President Donald Trump on April 19, describing his election win as partly the result of an “ugly stew of racism” on the MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show.

The Massachusetts Democrat has been one of the most outspoken critics of the real estate mogul since he launched his presidential campaign in 2015, taking every opportunity to call him a “fraud” and a “ thin-skinned bully.” Since Trump’s inauguration, Warren has escalated her fight against the president, leading the opposition against Senator Jeff Sessions’s nomination for Attorney General and urging the Senate to vote down Betsy DeVos’ nomination.

When asked by Rachel Maddow why so many middle-class voters cast their ballots for Trump, Warren said the U.S. rhetoric appealed to voters who felt angry and frustrated about the lack of job opportunities.

She added that xenophobia played a big part in Trump’s election campaign. “He got that people are deeply angry,” she said. “People are right to be angry, but Donald Trump said it’s their fault—those other people. Those people who don’t worship like you, those people who don’t look like you, those people who aren’t the same color as you.”

Warren also attacked the president for not fulfilling any of his campaign pledges and his promise to help the working class. “He has already signed off on a law to make it easier for employers to steal their employees’ wages. He’s made it easier for investment advisers to cheat retirees,” she said.

Earlier on Wednesday, Warren said on ABC’s The View that her biggest regret was “that Donald Trump is president of the United States, period.” She called Trump a “master of distraction” and urged Democrats to unite and focus on combating his agenda. “This man is truly dangerous,” she said.

Posts: 22351 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Warren shut the heck up Pocahontas. No you dumbass wanna be Native American cunt,people are just beginning to wake up, we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric. What's the matter afraid Whites will once again start to feel pride in themselves as a people? Can't have that now can we.
Posts: 3217 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he: that's it Doxie, tell us how you Albino Rabble really feel.

I always tried to teach Negroes that Racism was a defense mechanism - too many of those idiots think it's about supremacy.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Damn!

Doxie has a toilet bowl mouth and a pus leaking brain.
Plus she stated that she is a mutt mixed with 4 different strands (Albino, Native American, Spanish, Celt) and yet she says she doesn't like Multiculturalism.
Plus she uses negative words like Coon, Nigga, spic, Kike as if she constantly heard them from her parents from age 2.
Albinos sure get sour when they are afraid. They wallow in fear and it seems to direct every breath of their lives.

Posts: 4169 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer,

First of all you Whitey hating moron, Spaniards & Celts are White so that's a non-issue, as far as Native American well that remains to be seen with a DNA test until I decide to have it done to prove otherwise I'm White and dang proud to be so. I most certainly do not use any of the words you stated above, I do use cracka,honkey and Whitey but I'm White so I can use those three all I like. Yep I used cunt, I'm female so I can use it all I want. You're the one who spews the words you stated above so quit projecting.

Posts: 3217 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Albinos sure get sour when they are afraid. They wallow in fear and it seems to direct every breath of their lives.

YES, YES, YES, YES:

Once you understand that, you understand the Albino!

But be forewarned - they will hate you for your knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama angers midwest voters with guns and religion remark

Barack Obama was forced onto the defensive at the weekend over unguarded comments he made about small-town voters across the midwest.

Obama was caught in an uncharacteristic moment of loose language. Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

^Sounds like Trump voters - doesn't it?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Narmer,

First of all you Whitey hating moron, Spaniards & Celts are White so that's a non-issue, as far as Native American well that remains to be seen with a DNA test until I decide to have it done to prove otherwise I'm White and dang proud to be so. I most certainly do not use any of the words you stated above, I do use cracka,honkey and Whitey but I'm White so I can use those three all I like. Yep I used cunt, I'm female so I can use it all I want. You're the one who spews the words you stated above so quit projecting.

It's OK that you fail to comprehend that Spain, Celts and N.A.s are different cultures, as in Multi cultures, or that your very genetic existence is a testament to Multiculturalism.
I understand the albino mind and it's reverse logic very well.
At your next meeting, Tell the IKA I said "Hi".

"WE BELIEVE that the Man Adam (a Hebrew word meaning: ruddy, to show Blood, flush, turn rosy) is father of the White Race only. As a son of God (Luke 3:38), made in His likeness (Gen. 5:1), Adam and his descendants, who are also the children of God (Psalm 82:6; Hos. 1:10; Rom. 8:16; Gal. 4:6; I John 3:1-2), can know YHVH God as their creator. Adamic man is made trichotomous, that is, not only of body and soul, but having an implanted spirit (Gen. 2:7; I Thes. 5:23; Heb. 4:12) giving him a higher form of consciousness and distinguishing him from all the other races of the earth (Deut. 7:6, 10:15; Amos 3:2)." — "Declaration of Beliefs,"
IKA website

Posts: 4169 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:

I understand the albino mind and it's reverse logic very well.

Posts: 30483 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I agree with Mike.
You know what i mean, Russian dude.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

The USA is no more. It was dead after Reagan.

Chinese Media Can’t Stop Making Fun Of Donald Trump
“Trump slaps self in face, again.”

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

You're right, the fall did begin with Reagan.

To this day I still don't really don't understand it; the Rabble (low Class) Albino mind. Yes Reagan presented himself as a friendly amiable man, but what has that got to do with ruling a great nation? Neither he, nor any of his people claimed that he was a smart man, but I guess to the (low class) Albino mind, looking the part is good enough.

And the Albino Rabble are persistent:
The Reagan presidency was a total failure, but they have managed to create a fake history for him, to where he was a great president.

It had to be pointed out to me that like Reagan, Trump also had 100% name recognition from T.V.

And I guess, once again, the Albino rabble confused Movies/T.V. with reality, and voted for someone who in their small minds, looked the part of a president.

Isn't it interesting that the only two really smart presidents; Obama and Clinton, are both HATED by the Albino Rabble.

You need to understand one thing. Just because some presidents are smart doesn't mean that their policies are beneficial. Obama presided over the greatest robbery of the American people by their financiers and oligarchs.
How many executives of the major banks went to jail for their crimes under Obama? None. How do you call that a smart president? What is the purpose of being smart when you are simply fronting corrupt bankers and big busiess?

His cabinet was even selected by Goldman Sachs executives. What he and Clinton did and continue to do is to present an attractive face to the rapacious policies of big business and big finances which harmed the American economy and American people.

Clinton may have been a Rhodes Scholar, but wasn't under his regime that the three strikes and you are out laws, came into being, laws which damaged African American communities? Wasn't his wife who labelled black youth super predators?

Trump may not have won the popular vote, but the policies of the Obama administration set the stage for his electoral college victory.

I think Mike in particular needs to get over his infatuation with Obama. Much as I don't like Trump's victory, Obama's business and finance policies, coupled with the cultural Marxism which seems to have gripped American set the stage for his victory.

There are some fools who think things will improve under Trump and they are going to be disappointed, but at least the Democrats (I assume) have learned their lesson.

Posts: 678 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When I was very young, I too though that I understood things that I really didn't understand.

Then I learned how to think things through all the way.

Question - what is the purpose of Wall St?

Answer - It's purpose is to directly or indirectly, finance business in the United States and the world.

ALL large businesses, everywhere in the world, are financed by "Equity Markets".

THAT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES!

Please see the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, and The Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) created by Reagan.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
F.D.I.C. Sues Neil Bush And Others at Silverado

WASHINGTON, Sept. 21— Federal regulators today sued Neil M. Bush, the President's son, and other directors, officers and lawyers of a defunct Denver savings and loan association, saying their ''gross negligence'' had led to a collapse that could cost taxpayers more than $1 billion.

In a lawsuit filed in Federal District Court in Denver, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation stopped short of charging fraud. But it said that in the three years Mr. Bush was a director of the Silverado Banking, Savings and Loan Association, he violated conflict-of-interest regulations and failed to act to stop the institution from making improper loans, and in some cases illegal loans. 'Sophisticated Schemes'

''Silverado was the victim of sophisticated schemes and abuses by insiders, and of gross negligence by its directors and outside professionals,'' said Douglas H. Jones, senior deputy general counsel of the F.D.I.C.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/22/business/fdic-sues-neil-bush-and-others-at-silverado.html

Mike

Notice how the article states the Bush scam lost the S&L $1 Billion but the lawsuit only asks for $200M in damages.
As I recall, Bush settled with a $40K fine.
This is Neil Bush who has since been caught in 2-3 other illegal crimes but is still a free man.

Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Money - Power - Influence.

The unholy triad.

Can't wait for us to pull those strings again.

Of course we were, and will again, be much more humane to the rabble, than the rabble has been to others.

Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Patriots QB Jacoby Brissett writes thank-you note to Barack Obama after White House visit.

When the New England Patriots visited President Donald Trump in the White House this week, quarterback Jacoby Brissett had another president on his mind.

Brissett wrote and posted a long thank-you note to Barack Obama and posted it to his social media profiles after the Patriots visited Trump.

Here’s the letter from Brissett, a third-round pick of the Patriots last season:

Here’s the text of the letter:

Dear Big O,

I am writing you this letter to say thank you. I want to thank you for what you have done for this country – outside of politics. Honestly, I don’t know enough about politics to judge what was good or bad, but I want you to know that when you said “Yes We Can” – a young man dreaming a dream from rough circumstances in Florida heard you. When you were elected President for the first time I was 16 and I watched you make the never-imaginable, attainable and I heard your cry to inspire hope. I used those words as motivation and saw your achievement as an opportunity and permission to work make my dreams come true too. You were the President of the United States – the highest office in the world. You broke a barrier and a stereotype proving not every minority has to use a ball to make a way. You’ve inspired a lifetime of dreamers young and old. Now, kids from my community – and my future children – will know that there is no dream too big – even they could be the President of the United States. As I prepare for the honor of visiting the White House, I will be there as a Super Bowl Champion – and I will think of you, mainly because the White House is a different, and better place because you lived there. I was a kid that came from nothing and I am living out one of the greatest dreams of my life. I am just grateful for the opportunity to walk on the same steps as you did, and to have a platform to inspire and I hope to leave my mark on history the way you did. One day, when I meet you, I will shake your hand and say thank you to your face but until then this kid is going to continue to dream until I can’t anymore. Thank you for blazing a trail, but for more than that, for leaving a paved road behind you for others to climb on.

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your DREAMS – Oprah

Yes we can!! DREAM BIG!!

Thank you, Jacoby Brissett

P.S Holla at me to help you with your broke jump shot

The shot at Obama’s basketball game at the end was a funny touch.

Many Patriots didn’t show up for the post-Super Bowl visit on Wednesday, for various reasons. Brissett was one of the 34 players who made the trip, and it was inspiring for him in a different way.

What was not said was that after eight years of a "thoughtful, intelligent, honest, keep us out of war presidency" a Buffoon like Trump made him truly appreciate Obama.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Bush brothers (and mother) tries to sell FCAT software in Florida

A software company run by Neil Bush, a younger brother of Gov. Jeb Bush, hopes to sell a program to Florida schools that students would use to prepare for the test that is key to the governor's education policy.

Texas-based Ignite Inc. makes software being used in a pilot program at an Orlando-area middle school to help students prepare for the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test, which the governor has championed as a yardstick for school performance.

Ocoee Middle School, which has received millions of dollars in state grants to study ways of lowering costs, is using the software for free.

But a company spokeswoman said Saturday that Ignite soon hopes to sell its early American history course to other Florida schools, at a cost of $30 a year per student.
Ignite spokeswoman Louise Thacker denied the company had an unfair advantage because its founder and CEO, Neil Bush, is a brother of Florida's governor.

A spokeswoman for the state Department of Education said Friday that Ignite officials had not approached the state about its product. Mike Eason, formerly the top technology official for the department, is a member of an Ignite advisory board.

Katie Muniz, a spokeswoman for Jeb Bush, said the governor has never talked with his brother about the business.

Gov. Bush's use of the FCAT complies with a law supported by another brother - President George W. Bush. The president's "Leave No Child Behind" law forces states to use testing as a measuring stick for schools.

Gov. Bush's education agenda has been criticized by Democratic gubernatorial nominee Bill McBride, who has attacked the governor for his reliance on the FCAT to grade schools.

Ryan Banfill, spokesman for the state Democratic Party, called Ignite's marketing campaign in the state problematic, saying that is creates a strange appearance. "I don't know where the money's going to come from for this," Banfill said. "These districts are hard pressed to pay for chalk, let alone to put money in the pocket of the Bush family."

Neil Bush gained notoriety as director of the Silverado Savings & Loan in Colorado, whose failure cost taxpayers $1 billion and led to a grand jury investigation during the term of his father, President George H. W. Bush. Neil Bush was never charged.

Neil Bushes business partner in this scam is, exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, an Israeli citizen wanted in Russia. Almost all of the Russian oligarchs have significant ties to Israel. In fact, Berezovsky has Israeli citizenship, a fact that caused a scandal of Watergate proportions in Russia in 1996 when it was exposed by a Russian newspaper.

Berezovsky's Israeli citizenship and the oligarchs' connections to Israel are widely known in Russia and Israel. In Israel there is even a popular Israeli TV series called "The Oligarchs."

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Like many albinos, Donald Trump is such as DUNCE that he relied on Chinese President Xi Jinping to give me a 10 minute lesson on Chinese/Korean history.
Like a true DUNCE, rather than taking 5 minutes to check out the accuracy of what he was told, the Dunce stupidly repeated it as fact.
No wonder albinos like Doxie flock around this incompetent. He is just like them, shamelessly Ignorant and too dumb to know any better.

Furious South Koreans Blast ‘Ignorant’ Trump For ‘Distortion Of History’
Trump had said “Korea actually used to be a part of China.”

Mike111
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Another Unholy Triad:

Trump/U.S. Jews - Israel - Russia/Russian Jews.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Assassination fears over death of Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky

A Russian oligarch found dead yesterday in the Home Counties may have been poisoned, police fear.

Boris Berezovsky was discovered dead yesterday afternoon at his home in Berkshire.

Early this morning police said they had called in specialist officers to investigate whether he had been killed by a chemical or biological agent or by radiation.

A cordon was put around his home last night after his body was discovered by a bodyguard. Reports from Russia said he was found in the bath at his house in Ascot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-weird-world-of-boris-berezovsky-alexander-litvinenkos-inquest-has-provided-an-intriguing-insight-10117927.html

The favorite murder weapon of Israeli Jews; Poison.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Elizabeth Warren shut the heck up Pocahontas. No you dumbass wanna be Native American cunt,people are just beginning to wake up, we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric. What's the matter afraid Whites will once again start to feel pride in themselves as a people? Can't have that now can we.

There's nothing wrong with a little pride. There is something wrong with pride placed on sociopathic behavior. Your track record's not looking so hot; rape, robbery, murder, identity theft, bearing false witness, respecters of persons concerning your ways of judgement. This insolent, vile behavior REEKS, and MUST be exposed.
Posts: 234 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ so she's responsible for everything that people do that have a similar same skin tone?
Posts: 30483 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^ so she's responsible for everything that people do that have a similar same skin tone?

"we don't want your Multi-CULT-ural hell & we don't want your DIE-versity & are getting tired of you pos self hating White coons & your Anti-White rhetoric."

Looks like the poster willingly wants to be identified collectively. As such the poster gets a collective judgement from me.

You're an idiot. And when I mean that I mean its because you willingly choose to walk down that path of deception thinking you'll profit in the end that's the worst kind of fool.

Posts: 234 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
Agreed!
He pretends to be a black woman, but is an albino man.
That he asked the above question of responsibility gives us a 85% probability that he is indeed white, because there is less than a 20% probability that a black person would ask that question of liability, and even less that a 10% chance a black person would ask it where Doxie is concerned.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com