EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Map shows that Black Africans, Jamaicans and Haitians have the world largest penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Map shows that Black Africans, Jamaicans and Haitians have the world largest penis
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3748444/Erect-penis-sizes-compared-world.html

Mena:This sexual thread remind me of Malibudusul and Egmond Codfried. After the finding in the penis sizes map White North Americans and Western Europeans sex tourist will travel more to Jamaica and Kenya to have sex with large penis Black men.

Stiff competition! Map reveals average penis sizes from around the world and AFRICA is the big winner... so how does YOURS measure up?
A map has revealed the average erect penis size of men around the world
Men from Africa, Jamaica and Haiti topped with the list with an average greater than 16 centimetres
India and South Korea had the smallest penis size between 9.3 and 10.5 centimetres on average
Australia's average was greater than 14.7 centimetres, alongside Mexico, Norway and Italy

-
A map has revealed the average erect penis size for different countries across the world. Countries coloured red have the largest average penis size, countries in green have the smallest

-
Countries in Western Africa had the largest average penis sizes according to the map, consistently measuring in above a 16 centimetre average

-
Countries from South East Asia such as India and Sri Lanka had the smallest average penis sizes according to

-
Countries in orange such as Italy sat in the second-largest group, while the United Kingdom, France and Germany sat in the middle of the pack

WHAT ARE THE LARGEST AND SMALLEST AVERAGE PENIS SIZES AROUND THE WORLD?
16.10 - 17.9 centimetres (largest)
Ghana
Gabon
Jamaica
Haiti
Nigeria
14.7 - 16.10 centimetres
Australia
Italy
Norway
Mexico
South Africa
12.9 - 14.7 centimetres
United States
France
Germany
United Kingdom
Spain
10.5 - 12.9 centimetres
Russia
Japan
Brazil
Indonesia
Greece
9.30 - 10.5 centimetres (smallest)
India
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Malaysia
South Korea

Target map has previously published a map which compares breast sizes across the globe.
Women from Russia, Sweden, Norway and Finland are shown on the map to have the largest average breast size in the world.
Women from Africa or living in Asian countries are on the opposite end of the spectrum - the majority with A or B cup sized breasts.
Australia falls in the middle with C cup sized breasts on average, along with France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
Europe is divided, with the average sizes varying greatly across different countries.

-

arget Map has published a map showing the average breast size across the globe - from A cups to 'larger than D' cups
WHAT ARE THE LARGEST AND SMALLEST AVERAGE CUP SIZES FOR WOMEN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD?
Larger than a D cup
- Russia
- Finland
- Norway
- Sweden
D cup
- United States
- Colombia
- Venezuela
- Iceland
- Germany
- Denmark
- Hungary
- Switzerland
A cup
- China
- Japan
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Taiwan
- Mongolia
- Malaysia
- Indonesia
- Sudan
- Kenya
- Nigeria
- Peru
- Bolivia
- Latvia
Learn to love your penis for the exact size that it is
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 1:25
Fullscreen
Need Text
Women in Northern Ireland are a C cup average - a cup larger than the Republic of Ireland.
Germany and surrounding countries have an average D cup sized breast where as Latvia and Belarus have an average A cup.
The United States women have a D cup average whereas their neighbours in Canada have a C cup average.
It is not known whether the data has included women with breast implants.
While many people have been entertained by the data and intrigued to see how they compare, others have found it offensive and questioned the purpose of the map.
'This is just misogynist rubbish,' one woman wrote on Twitter.
'This is disgusting, what has the world become?' Another wrote.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot find myself believing that Scandinavian men have large penises as big as African or Caribbean men, because why would Denmark have a lesser penis size then the other Scandinavian countries if they are of the same ethnic stock?

Scandinavian men are not known for being well hung stereotypically on the European continent and culture, and various times come off as effeminate man boys.

Also I have seen many Afram and African and Caribbean women with big breasts, and it was not a rare sight either. Another bogus study.....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
I cannot find myself believing that Scandinavian men have large penises as big as African or Caribbean men, because why would Denmark have a lesser penis size then the other Scandinavian countries if they are of the same ethnic stock?

Scandinavian men are not known for being well hung stereotypically on the European continent and culture, and various times come off as effeminate man boys.

Also I have seen many Afram and African and Caribbean women with big breasts, and it was not a rare sight either. Another bogus study.....

I concur. Plenty of large breasted women where I'm from (Namibia) . These studies sound pseudoscientific at best.
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772275/Kenyan-s-enormous-penis-means-sex.html

Kenyan, 20, cannot have sex because his enormous penis is 10 times the size of a normal man's
Sorence Owiti Opiyo's dream of starting a family can't currently come true
He is unable to work out and had to drop out of school because of bullies
An operation to fix his nameless condition is being pushed for by his family
Both of his parents died when he was five, and his grandmother took him in

-
Sorence Owiti Opiyo the Kenyan man man with the baby size penis

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com